JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1852417 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #1640 on: January 06, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »
Can you imagine you're in a bar and you turn around and find Rio/Yuma/Minori/Shou/Rina walking in? Geez. On that note, who do you think is the biggest drinker in Muscats? I'm going with Sola. I think Shou, Kaho or Yuria would get a little frisky with the others when they're feeling tipsy.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:31:53 PM by Tuffty »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1641 on: January 06, 2013, 10:08:40 PM »
not sure who is the biggest drinker but maybe...

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #1642 on: January 07, 2013, 09:38:53 AM »
The 66th episode, anyone?  :?

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1643 on: January 07, 2013, 09:56:33 AM »
The 66th episode, anyone?  :?
No luck on the 66th episode and hell I didn't even watch the 65th episode yet...maybe I'll try to find it sometime later but not right now; winter break ends and school starts tomorrow :cry:

But in the meantime...we got vids here with Westbrook, Ayako, Mihiro, Kaho, and a Rina Rukawa who is feeling under the weather :?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:11:39 AM by L4verra »
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1644 on: January 07, 2013, 07:06:32 PM »
dang, I swear Kishi is great in front of a camera (not AV related).  I gotta see more of that show of her's.  Loved it when she had Rina, loved it with Acky and Brooklyn!  Wish she does something with Ogura and/or Minori, oh plus Yuria.   :twothumbs

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1645 on: January 08, 2013, 01:28:48 AM »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:13:02 AM by initial »

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #1646 on: January 08, 2013, 01:31:27 AM »
This one is Aino with Nishino :lol:
あいのエチュード 第三幕 13 ゲスト:西野翔—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Additional :
This user from youku has the video where Kasumi Kaho & Mihiro went oversea. Not sure where they're going.
http://u.youku.com/user_video/id_UMzEwNTMyNzYw_order_1_type_1_page_1.html
and still from the same user
姬姬旅行—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
Aoi & Yuma's trip to Paris (I think, or I guess, I haven't watch it yet)
*Many credits & thanks to this user, that I can't even read the name
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:05:14 AM by remy_R »

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #1647 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:27 AM »
After a long wait.. finally..
66SP—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
*credit to the uploader

Awesome, especially for the roller blade girls..  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:27:03 PM by remy_R »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1648 on: January 08, 2013, 05:34:15 PM »

Awesome, especially for the roller blade girls..  :lol:

very funny episode.  Rollerblade girls, funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loved Ando's dancing, real good dancer
loved, loved, loved Yamanaka/Kodama   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sayama and Yamaguchi, dang, those two look part creepy, part  :? what the eh?
Yamaguchi is very talented, no denying she can dance, sing, act, but this performance is...not sure how to word it

overall:  great episode  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1649 on: January 08, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »
This episode still makes me laugh because of Yuma. You knew, you just knew, that as soon as they started this contest to make the Muscats cry that she would be the first one to go. But I think she surprised everyone with just how soon. What makes it funnier is that the other Muscats and filming crew were laughing as well because they knew it too :lol: Also how heartbreaking is it to see Rio upset? Why would you ever want to make such a pretty lady cry?

『おねだりマスカットSP!』 第29回 '12.04.18—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1650 on: January 08, 2013, 11:05:11 PM »
This episode still makes me laugh because of Yuma. You knew, you just knew, that as soon as they started this contest to make the Muscats cry that she would be the first one to go. But I think she surprised everyone with just how soon. What makes it funnier is that the other Muscats and filming crew were laughing as well because they knew it too :lol: Also how heartbreaking is it to see Rio upset? Why would you ever want to make such a pretty lady cry?

Classic!  Once that camera is on her you see it coming   I love how everyone already knew it was coming :lol:
I know whoever Yuma's future beau is is gonna have a tough time with those water works.   :P

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #1651 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:32 AM »
I just have 3 words to sum up this episode ...

OPPA ANDOU STYLE!!!!
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1652 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:42 AM »
Another great episode I must say. Everyone had a memorable performance in my book.

Sola lasted like how long? lol :yawn:
Westbrook, Yuika and Ms. Irving...damn man that was the funniest moment in Muscats history especially how Ms. Irving couldn't even stand up on rollerblades, just makes it all the more funnier :lol:
Yuma...wholy moly I can understand the lyrics. And she did a fantastic job I must say :twothumbs
Airi had a real heartfelt performance. I haven't seen much of her lately so this is a plus. Like damn she really caught my eye on this one :wub:
Shou covered "A Cruel Angel's Thesis" again hmm? Didn't she cover the Neon Genesis Evangelion theme in an earlier episode?? :?
Rina...damn Rina has the cutesy nasaly voice. That's both a plus and a minus because, well, she can sound terrible but look extremely cute doing so oh come on :angry:
Jess did a nice job. The background dancers accentuate her performance but y'all know who stole today's episode, but she was good :)
Aika made me download Gangnam Style after this episode...I mean that was one of the most memorable performances I've seen on this show, and she can cover PSY very very well. And TeriyakiBoi said it best,
OPPA ANDOU STYLE!!!!
8)

Ayako and Nanako were funny in their own right yet they got outclassed by Aika in my book. Pretty funny tho ;)

Next week I'll be looking forward to what Ai/Manami, Rio, Brooklyn, Hana and especially Mui are up to.
Like, what is going on here :shocked

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #1653 on: January 09, 2013, 10:00:09 AM »
At first, I think Saemi was just doing some act about her incapability in standing up on rollerblades (maybe related to the song they sang), but after she fell down a few times, probably she really can't use rollerblades  :lol:

And yeah, Aika really did a good job about that Gangnam Style cover.  :lol: :lol:

By the way, out from Ebisu topic, and related to the last videos I shared, why is it very hard to find the video where Minori & 'everyone's favorite' Rin went oversea for a trip like Aoi & Yuma or Mihiro & Kasumi did. I've tried until google's 6th & 7th page and, jeez, it's like pages of desperation. I don't even understand what are displayed there :))
Just sharing  :nervous

(And I'm still looking for if there are any recording of the last Ebisu Muscat's live show last December  :lol:)

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1654 on: January 11, 2013, 04:57:02 AM »
Out of 'Cats news for now so I guess I'ma say...

水樹うるはちゃんは私のベイベーです。うるはちゃんはとてもかわいいですねえ。。。 :wub:

But serious cat here; what sort of news have you heard from the Muscats so far?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:24:22 AM by L4verra »

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #1655 on: January 11, 2013, 08:12:38 AM »
But serious cat here; what sort of news have you heard from the Muscats so far?

Yeah, no up-to-date news except about the disbandment and next live concert next March (and weekly new episode).
And soon, as the time pass by, this thread will be more and more deserted..  :lol:

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1656 on: January 11, 2013, 10:30:01 AM »
this is the site I usually check for updates but I don't have any news of the group or any individual 'Cat.  On Ena's blog she has pics of her and some kids (assuming they were hers) that turned out to be her niece and nephew.   :lol:

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #1657 on: January 11, 2013, 07:06:09 PM »
Just got around to watching the episode, it's nice when everyone gets a minute in the spotlight.

-Not sure what happened with Sola but it's always interesting to see the contrast between her japanese image and the diva persona she seems to put on for foreign countries. I think Yuma already did that song previously.
-Roller girls were funny, I wouldn't mind holding Saemi up.
-Yuma fudges some of the lyrics to her song... I'd really like to see an interview of her in english or something like that to figure out her actual level. Or maybe I need to watch that english teacher AV of hers...
-Airi, we knew she could dance, turns out she's a great singer too.
-Shou... I vaguely remembered her doing something similar but couldn't find the previous talent show episode.
-I always though that with that voice, Rina could be a seiyuu for kid's anime.
-Jess was ok, but...
-Aika stole the show. Shame she's often overlooked.
-The song Ai & Manami cover is Be my baby by Complex. You can find the video easily on youtube, it's pretty spot on. Great attention to detail: while Manami's guitar isn't the same as the one in the video, it is a signature model of Tomoyasu Hotei (the guitarist).

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #1658 on: January 11, 2013, 11:52:10 PM »
Yuma's English AV is pretty awkward, personally.  Even some of the guys aren't natural born English speakers.  I'm sure the second guy had to be Italian or Spanish, not a native English speaker.  But Yuma's cute cute cute smile and her English is so great to hear.  but then the  :yep:
not much to say.  I don't follow Yuma's 'other projects' for that reason.  I'll stick to Yuria.  :drool:

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #1659 on: January 12, 2013, 03:33:48 AM »

-Shou... I vaguely remembered her doing something similar but couldn't find the previous talent show episode.

I think if you look back at all the previous January episodes since this topic was started, she's been doing that Evangelion OP theme pretty much every year since the group started (or at least when the New Year's singing thing began).  I think when she first sang it, she cosplayed as Asuka but then she's been doing it as Rei ever since.  I kinda wished she would do another cosplay and then sing something else but I guess she's a huge Evangelion fan.

Also, it was kinda funny to see Sola try to sing in the moment.  I don't doubt she could sing after some preparation (and post-production) but to just go out there and try to sing with a hoarse voice after a few seconds was funny.
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS