JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Happy Ending

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 580717 times)

Offline Supermerlion

Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2012, 11:39:05 AM »
"PASSPO" (the forum member), correct me if I'm wrong about anything XD

The limited edition version of Wing includes a free ticket for "Wing Fes". I *think* getting a ticket is as simple as that. Their website and blog currently don't have any more details, but it will include a concert and handshake event. This is the third "Fes", so it should be relatively similar to the previous ones.

The first one, "Next Flight Fes", was at Hibiya Amphitheater, and had a part 1 and part 2, so you would have had to purchase both limited edition versions to attend the full event (each part was a couple hours long and included a concert and handshake event). "Natsuzora Hanabi Fes" was at Yomiuri Land on 8-26 (since it was at an amusement park, there was a special entrance for attendees so you didn't have to buy admission to the park). This event was just one part, and was from 2-6 PM. There was a concert followed by a handshake event. Aipon blogged the setlist http://ameblo.jp/negishiai/day-20120827.html. I think the concert portion was 45 minutes and included about 10 songs, and their usual MC and "corners".

Someone at another forum actually went to this Fes (not a lot of info provided though)
http://forum.nihongogo.com/topic/5101-passpo-the-only-pop-group-licensed-to-fly-spaceships/page__st__110

Their blog will have more information as it gets closer to the event. Are you thinking about going?

I'll be in Nagoya just in time for one of the events. Was thinking of hitting it up. Do you have any idea how strict they are on the ticketing side of things. It seems in the fine print that you will need to bring the invoice and some identification to proove your identity, and you can't bring along friends, so I'm assuming you can't buy copies for other people either. Getting the invoice, if at all, in my name would be difficult when working with deputy services too no.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2012, 04:25:15 PM »
WING full PV

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2012, 08:44:47 AM »
Oh, are you from the blog supermerlion?

I didn't realize there was an event in Nagoya, but the invoice and identification requirement sound similar to the SUPER☆GiRLS 2-shot event also in November. I've found that staff are usually lenient with foreigners, but if you use a deputy service, maybe you can ask them to include a letter in Japanese explaining you used them as a proxy because the Universal store doesn't ship overseas. I can't imagine if you buy the cd, show the invoice, and your passport that they would deny you access.

http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/passpo/d2cj1008
So I guess that would be the edition you would buy. The fine print does sound a little strict though. I think they tweeted that one of their other events allows 2 people to go to an event with one ticket, but that may have been just for the Zepp Tokyo one. Or maybe I'm confusing the tweet with something completely different.

Offline Supermerlion

« Reply #623 on: September 24, 2012, 06:58:57 AM »
Yup. I finally found someone who could order it through my name. Hopefully that works out. Sadly the 2-shot for SG is over now so it's too late to buy any tickets for that, though I'm not sure I would want to pay that much. Gonna go ahead and try going for their normal handshake event instead in November.

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #624 on: September 24, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
Young Magazine 2012 No.43 Special

Offline Crimsonic

« Reply #625 on: September 30, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »
^Awesome photo set.
Thanks for sharing :D
Although i love seeing Maccon, i'd like to see some other members doing gravure for a change.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: October 06, 2012, 01:50:41 PM »
Mio chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!!

Super Kawaii Kewtie Mio Masui turns 18 years old today, 10月06日-

Hoping this energetic and funny young lady has a great upcoming year,
full of adventure, challenge, love, and happiness!!!

Now, thanks to YouTuber The6Pass9 , a fun look at Mio:

PASSPO - ほぼ増井みお 【Pock☆Star】

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:56:54 PM by muppet »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #627 on: October 07, 2012, 11:49:38 AM »
oh so that's who she is :lol: well Barre have fun! and :welcome: Supermerlion, maliciel told me all about you.

18 eh muppet? shit nice youtube clip. here's the latest Weekly Playboy bikini action:

WPB 2012 No.41 DVD03 - 奥仲麻琴 Makoto Okunaka

Good ol classic melon smash

DOWNLOAD
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1XLNOYF3UC

Offline PASSPO

• PASSPO Lover :D
  • Member+
  • I love PASSPO! :D
« Reply #628 on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:07 AM »
I have been busy with real life things and hardly updated, sorry everyone. x_x

Great news!!

(Credit: @flying_a_chang)

PASSPO's 2nd major album will be released on November 14! That's in a little over a month, the girls have been super busy. The title of this album is 'One World'.

I'll be keeping up to date on this album here: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/one-world/

The group has released 12 songs this year so I wonder how many will actually make it onto the album, and how many songs will be new.  :lol:

Offline Charlokylie

• ◦ NMB48 ◦ ぱすぽ☆ ◦
  • Member+
« Reply #629 on: October 08, 2012, 12:53:05 PM »
Yay! Super happy. And the picture is awesome.

(And Aipon is holding my flag ^^)

Does the bottom thing say a joint concert with Pre-dia and Palet?

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #630 on: October 09, 2012, 03:56:34 AM »
^ Yup it does. :)

Title: One World
Release Date: 2012/11/14

Regular Edition (CD Only)
Price: 3059 yen / USD $37
Pre-Order: Click here!

Limited Edition (CD + DVD)
Price: 3890 yen / USD $47
Pre-Order: Click here!

** First press bonus is a poster so pre-order early! (rolled in tube, not folded) **

Songs that will be in the album:
* 君は僕を好きになる (Kimi wa Boku wo Suki ni naru)
* Next Flight
* 夏空HANABI (Natsuzora HANABI)
* WING

2 new songs confirmed to be in the album:
* Love Diary
* Tap My Toe

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #631 on: October 12, 2012, 12:55:47 PM »
Passpo Pimpage at Tsutaya in Shibuya:

In the end I didn't go to WingFest. I was broken from other events the days before and I didn't have energy to go to Odaiba again. At least it's cool they're getting some proper attention. I talked to some random idol fans and they all seemed to know Passpo so that's cool.

Offline PASSPO

• Member+
« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2012, 03:05:34 AM »
Title: One World
Release Date: 2012/11/14
Tracklist:
1. Departure
2. Next Flight
3. Final Vision
4. Love Diary
5. WING
6. WANTED!!
7. 夏空HANABI
8. 君は僕を好きになる
9. 2DAYS
10. Tap My Toe
11. Pock☆Star
12. ピンクのパラシュート
13. 君色のサンバ
14. With xxxx
15. Dear My Friends

DVD:
・君は僕を好きになる PV
・Next Flight PV
・夏空HANABI PV
・WING PV
・Love Diary PV
・Next Flight (Dance Shot Ver.) PV
・夏空HANABI (Dance Shot Ver.) PV
・WING (Dance Shot Ver.) PV

Limited Edition cover: http://passpo.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/o0800079012237836616.jpg
Regular Edition cover: http://passpo.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/o0800079012237836619.jpg

More at: http://passpo.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/one-world/

~

I'm so glad we get POCK STAR, Pink Parachute and especially 2DAYS on this album (even though I had a big feeling they'd include them). I wish they got new costumes for this album though since they're just re-using their WING ones. 6 new songs! :)

Offline Crimsonic

« Reply #633 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »

2nd Album Teaser
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:40:06 AM by Crimsonic »

Offline Crimsonic

« Reply #634 on: November 13, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 05:38:34 PM by Crimsonic »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: November 18, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
Makoto chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!

Pretty Makoto Okunaka turns 19 years old today, 11月18日-

Hoping she has a great day with her family and friends!
And may the coming year bring Makoto much happiness and joy!!

And now for a video look at lovely Makoto:

ぱすぽ☆ 奥仲麻琴OPV {Published on 11 Oct 2012 by passengerTAKEOFF}

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #636 on: November 19, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »
ok, let me do a little introduction here: I`m new to this Passpo fandom. to tell the truth, a not so long time ago I had no interest at all in them, basically because I thought all this concept of them being flight attendants was pretty stupid.  :lol:

but the time has passed, saw them live in some festivals and started jigging to their music, with this rock vein and all. and more important, discovered this beauty called Nachu. she resembles my beloved Sato Natsuki from AKB, so it was love at first sight.  :fap oh, and I heard that Uhae song that is freaking addictive.

happened that I bought their One World album and... god dammit, it is awesome!!!  :bow: the second best idol group album of the year to me (just behind BiS`s Idol is Dead). loved it specially from the eighth track ahead. it`s a shame it`s not selling well (poor marketing?) cuz it`s really good. it`s not so "idolish" but keeps the "essence" if you what I mean. now I only expect that they don`t sell so many merchandise or I`ll go bankrupt with one more group to follow.  :lol:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #637 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »
 :welcome Which live did you see them at?

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #638 on: November 20, 2012, 06:57:08 AM »
hello!  duh my memory is not that good but I saw them twice till now. I`m pretty sure one was at Tokyo Idol Festival, but the other... maybe it was in that Idolnation? I remember seeing them earlier this year, but can`t find in my notes an idol group festival during the first months of this year. :k-crazy:

well, anyway the important one was at TIF, where I got to notice Nachu`s presence (she lost her shoe during a kick movement ROFL) and heard Uhae.  :cow:

is someone here going to attend their one-man in december 28th? will be my first experience in one handshaking event of the group and so I`m really anxious.  :drool:

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #639 on: November 20, 2012, 08:39:06 PM »
Cool, I thought maybe you went to one of the three festival concerts they're going to release on dvd. I saw them at TIF too (Smile Garden, the main stage, and then Sky Stage).

I'm thinking about going to predia's Christmas concert on the 24th and SUPER GiRLS concert on the 25th, but I'm not sure about PASSPO's flight. It would already be weird missing my friends and family on Christmas, so I don't want to go overboard. I'm still pricing tickets though. It would be cool if PASSPO does 2-shots after the concert also, but I don't think they've been doing them lately.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Happy Ending