JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - Sweet Dreams

Author Topic: RUNESCAPE FTW  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
RUNESCAPE FTW
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »
So!!!!!! A topic for RuneScape :lol: Coz me and Meania and others have been talking about rs lately, I think it's good to get the game an own place to be talked about :)
AND RS IS NOT LAME LOL! :lol:
www.runescape.com :onionwhip:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: RUNESCAPE FTW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 12:10:28 AM »
I used to play Runescape so much years back! I got tired of all the clicking eventually, but it was still awesome :hump:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 12:40:34 AM »
I got interested in rs again today, maybe you will also if you try? ;)
My username is vsm, and my most active playing days were back in 2003-2005. :) I still miss the classic :cry:
I'm not a member atm, but I'm having trouble taking stuff out of my bank so if I do play actively more than just todaynight I think imma become a member again. :heart: :lol:
I'd like to have some rs friends :( It would be even more fun, I think! XD So.. Amplifier.. :welcome :lol:
My combat level is about 86 atm and I like training other things beside fighting too :)

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 12:52:46 AM »
I'm starting to get interested again-- I think the thing about it is... I have a thing for high numbers/recognision-- so I get a bit addicted to the idea of being a high level and everyone thinking I'm great XD
Only problem I've been having lately is my laptop is a Dell mini 10v- so the game doesn't fit the screen, which means I must scroll >___> which makes it lag
That's a bit annoying XD

My username is fairy_meania and I'm conbat level 39 at the moment > u <
I've never been a member >___> never had the money spare- or atleast been able to justify buying a membership when i could of bought sweets or manga (I used to play when I was 12-14, so that would of been 2005-2007 :P ) and nowadays I wouldn't due to love of photobooks > u >

I'd also like more friends on rs Fushi so I'll probably add you next time I'm on ; u ;
I really must clean out my friends list XD I actualy have a girl added on there who was an old friend I had a biiiig fallout with irl- doubt she'd play it though still >____>

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 02:08:49 AM »
I'm already getting bored of this game again >_>
I have only my other character's names on my friends list XD I did have a few friends back in 2002 or 2003 but.. :lol:
U should be able to change the screen size from the graphics settings :O

I'm already so high level that it's really slow getting the levels higher XD At least for me it feels kind of like a waste of time and boring XD :(
But it's still fun leveling my lvls if I don't play for too long nonstop. :)

I get the feeling that Finns in rs just try to make other Finns angry :lol: I think I should go and visit some english speaking worlds also to see how other rs players are XD

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 01:50:07 AM »
(lolol I'm sure I will soon too... >____>)

I suppose when you're younger- or when you're with buddies on there you can kind of get into acheiving things on there and completing quests or tasks you set yourself

LOL I didn't realise- now when you die, there's a time limit to return to your things and collect them!- and people can bless them to boost the time? or demolish them- to, I suppose- ruin your chance and steal your things? Luckily I'd only been killed by a dark wizard near... varrok? (forgets names) so I ran then someone boosted my time when I got there so I had plenty of time to collect the rest of my belongings~
Wouldn't of been the end of the world- I had all my armour and my sword- just a pain losing 2000 gold i had incase I needed it XD

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 12:09:36 AM »
Oh a new.. Dying system? XD Lol :D I think it sounds nice, it was no fun fighting with only 3 or 4 pieces of armor (or some cheap armors) being afraid of losing armors if had any more with me. XD

I think I'm gonna buy 1 month of membership tonight. :) Choosing between Dofus and RuneScape membership, I think Imma go with rs since I've been playing rs for 3 (?) days now and Dofus didn't seem that great the last time I logged in.. :lol:

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 12:49:10 AM »
XD Yeah I went through a phase on there of putting on very cheap armour and trying to lure hopefull lower levels into the wildy to destroy... > u >
Or like, going there to explore or find abandoned dead peoples inventory :P
But I'd just endup running away or dead from some lvl 100 or something killing me in a couple of hits ; n ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 01:52:12 AM »
Hmm yeah XD I'm not much of a player killer, I like training and making money XD
I've been all excited making gold bracelets today. It's pretty good money ^^ 1 gold bar costs 90 coins and 1 gold bracelet can be sold for 230 coins :) :thumbup
Come on let's play rs together lol log in! :D Wanna come and play now? ^^

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 09:58:00 PM »
ohhh I'll go online now for a bit to see if you're there!!
I did get into mining for a while- I think first (come to think of it I think this was the account I had briefly when I forgot my main one) I got employed by a mage to mine ores for him-- but then I started making bronze and iron bars and selling them > u < that was fun
I like coming up with gold making schemes XD

Problem is, I've been kinda tired lately ; n ; so trying to avoid games/things that'll keep me up OAO;; BUT I'll try to be on more ; u ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 02:07:20 AM »
The last time I woke up was 36 hours ago XDDD I played last night and seems like imma play again ^^ I've gotten my total level up by 23 :D And combat lvl is now 89 :)
I discovered the construction skill today *_* It's pretty much fun imo, teleporting to bank and taking some planks, teleporting home and making tables and teleporting back to bank :lol: :heart: I like getting exp so easily ^^ Construction lvl 40 atm :) Also tried dungeoneering but it doesn't seem like something I like :wth Killing monsters in dungeons, thats okay but I can't bring my own weapons! :bleed eyes: Hahaha XD >_>

Hmm just don't play too much :) (like I do hahahah) Take care of yourself. ^^ ..So that when you're no more tired u can play days and nights nonstop with me mwahahahahah :twisted: XD :lol:

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 01:33:46 AM »
Woah! I need to train harder to get to a great level like you! OAO
I went up afew wood cutting and firemaking skills last night when I popped on! ;  u ; It's pretty good because I'm right near the bank incase I decide to do something different suddenly and also near Oak trees- so I just leave the window of me chopping wood afew times will my inventory fills (using a FREE bronze axe from that chicken farm near the home spawn point *forgets all town names!*)
and burn them in a line- and repeat

LOL XD I don't even know why I'm doing it, I don't tend to need to cut wood and make fires most of the time XD;;

YEAH I'll have to try to get online more!! > D
AND LEVEL

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 05:28:37 AM »
Training is so much fun! ^^ Everbody irl who sees me playing tells me the game looks BORING when I'm doing crafting or something but I enjoy it so much! XD :heart:
Hehhahaha awww newbie wood cutting and firemaking :grin: :thumbup

Now to buy some emeralds and gold bars ^^ The Grand Exchange in Varrock is nice, it's easy to buy stuff there :thumbup :)

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
Yeah I'm one of these gamers that likes leveling or exploring/talking to everything before moving onto the next thing- so Runescape is great to just get into a pattern and play ;  w   ;

>___<;; I haven't played in a while now, I'll have to try and get into it again ;   u  ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2012, 08:27:15 AM »
Trolololo 9 million coins in cash were stolen from my account. :doh:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 09:14:37 PM »
noooooo  :cry:

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 09:50:16 PM »
I've been playing for a while, not a lot lately but still have an active member account. Browncoat708 is username.
Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - Sweet Dreams