JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~

Author Topic: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread  (Read 1445151 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The AKBar48 Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #3460 on: August 21, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »

I'm reppin' Team Car Devils :yep:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #3461 on: August 22, 2012, 04:41:03 AM »

:cool:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3462 on: August 22, 2012, 05:01:45 AM »
This warrants a Postwhore because she had to confer with Akimoto-san

山本彩 - Google+

ちゃぷちゃぷツアー
 ファイナル終わりました!!!
The Chapuchapu Tour
Final has ended!!!

髪の毛の件
 黙っててごめんなさい。
I’m sorry
I kept quiet about my hair.

秋元さんと話して
 どうせなら
 サプライズ披露しよう
 という事になりました(´;ω;`)
I talked with Akimoto-san
and he said
“You might as well make a surprise introduction/announcement”
and so it had been arranged like that (´;ω;`)

Credit kataomoi48

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #3463 on: August 22, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
     I feel like ranting. Read at own risk*
So when I first started with AKB48, I thought somewhere on the lines of, "Okay, so this is a group with a few girls, not too much."
And then it turns out that there are a S**t ton of girls which totally overloaded my head, and then I start studying their names and
faces, AND THEN I realized that they have SKE, HKT, NMB, and I was just thought
 :err:

So then I decided that I was just not going to get into them(except Rena of course :heart:) and stick with AKB for my brain's sake.
So being a super-late fan, I decided the best way to get familiar with them is to watch all the episodes of AKB 1ji/0ji/ingo, which I have barely
started(still looking for as many subs as possible).  -____________-

Then, I watched Densen Uta(first time I saw Yuko, they all look so different) because I though "Oh wow, an AKB movie."
(Favorite Scene: Tomo-mi sees dead body and proceeds to scream and take multiple pictures, and Sayaka asks, "what are you doing?" and Tomomi says "Just in case." xD) So while I was trying to figure out how to download all these AKBingo! stuffs, I discover BitTorrent, which totally blew my mind, and took a few days learning how to use it. I'm still downloading AKBingo episodes, LoL. So after that, I was looking up their music, and it took me about a day to figure out what stage albums were, and I thought, "okay it's just albums, nothing much" until I realized, with so many girls, the number of songs quickly multiplies and then they I realized they had Singles albums, which by the way, I haven't even listened to ten of their singles yet because I've been so busy with other AKB-related stuff.

Meanwhile, I was still trying to remember members' faces, and I realized several had already graduated(Erepyon, Meetan, Maimai) so I facepalmed myself because I actually liked them. At that point, I could name about 15 members. Oh, and I realized that they had so many concerts for me to take all at once, and the fact that they had so many theater shows just,  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I'm that kind of person that is obsessive when I'm into something and just want to know everything I possibly can about that one thing.
So I got that feeling of sadness that I missed out on so much(which I still do), but the [show] must go on, so I continued my journey for AKB knowledge! I decided to put a hold on my AKBingo! watchfest until I get my new laptop in a few days so I can transfer ~125GB+ to it, however I might still put a hold on it since there are so many other I want to finish first.

One of the PVs that got me interested was "Everyday, Katyusha." I read that there were many references to past PVs—which I did recognize some—so I did some research of some AKB-related blogs, and it turns out that there were, but I decided not to watch all the PVs and let their time come naturally, as I was too preoccupied. So then I finally got around watching the AKB documentary on YT, which was just taken down, lucky for me that I made it. It was very interesting, and helped me understand their past more. So, digging up some more stuff, turns out they have their own musical! I wanted to watch it(I admit it was initially for the Sae*Yuki kiss), however I had trouble finding subs for it, and I just couldn't spend all that time not even knowing what was going on, so I put that on my "To Do" list. Around this time, my favorites soon became more distinct, being Tomo-mi, Yukirin, and a bit later, Rena. I still am not fond of Mayuyu, her smile creeps me out to no end, in addition to those freakishly straight eyebrows.

Then I started watching Majisuka Gakuen, after needing something to do while I DL those AKBingo! episodes, wanted a complete list before watching. I'm still watching it LOL, and this is how I got to know alot more members, namely the Team Hormone members, which I did not know even existed prior to that. I realized that then that they had even more shows, such as Shukan, and XX, which made me  :banghead: some more, as that dramatically increased the things I would have to watch.

So after a while of not having my mind blown, thinking, "okay I have somewhat of a grasp of what's going on," then I realize that everything so far has  only been the half of it. After seeing this,
http://forum.nihongogo.com/topic/10000-crowdsourcing-akb-tv-shows-list-compilation/
I face-desked, because not only do they have so many shows+appearances+CMs, each of those shows has so many episodes that it'd take me months of nonstop watching to watch half of that. And this is the reason of my post—I just saw that list  -.-
I saw Sashi's show, and I was thinking of watching it, but then I realized that the series was already over. Don't you hate that feeling, wanting to do something, but realizing it's already over? So in conclusion, AKB48 has way too many appearances/shows/dramas/songs/CMs/concerts/events for one person T_T

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to finish Majisuka Gakuen, then watch the second season, while watching Saba Doru as well. After that, I will start on 1ji, 0ji, and AKBingo, starting from the beginning. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after(going to take a while anyway), I want to rewatch Densen Uta for the memories(lol), and I think I'm going to watch the 600sec shows, along with the individual members' "Aitakatta" videos. I'm open to suggestions, however. To sum it up, my brain imploded at least 5 times due to AKB48.

All this in only one month of fandom, this is too much for me.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:50:30 AM by WindCaliber »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3464 on: August 22, 2012, 12:31:32 PM »
Around this time, my favorites soon became more distinct, being Tomo-mi, Yukirin, and a bit later, Rena.

Exactly like me!  XD Just take it slow, it's not a race. Yes, there is so much AKB48 related media that it will probably take you a lifetime to catch up. Don't rush it or you won't be able to enjoy it anymore.

In other news...

Current Acting and Team 4 Super Ace

Next Gen Aces 2013

Next Gen Aces 2014

[/Subliminal Paruru Messaging]

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3465 on: August 22, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »
All this in only one month of fandom, this is too much for me.[/font]

Ahh, the joys of first getting into AKB & Friends :heart:

Also: SomethingWild, that is trolling gone too far. Contains two of my Oshi Trinity, too. I know where you live, man.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3466 on: August 22, 2012, 02:17:21 PM »
Next Gen Aces 2013

It's been preordained...

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3467 on: August 22, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »

Masa wishes he could explain his Oshi crisis this well.

no oshihen
couple hours in gimp
stolen from this

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3468 on: August 22, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »

Nogizaka46 - Hashire! Bicycle release party @ JPH!P Radio right now!

Thank you for listening! :peace:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:59:04 PM by Masa »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3469 on: August 23, 2012, 09:39:11 AM »
Resident Evil: Akihabara +Hakata

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #3470 on: August 23, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »
I never really look into Mayuyu before (always looking for Jurina in every AKB48 PV LOL), until recently....  :inlove:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3471 on: August 23, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
The first published Team B photo EVER:

Mayu-kun and Lovetan looking cute, Nakayan megane ftw and Yuki all the way in the back.

While I'm at it, a blast from Itano past:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3472 on: August 23, 2012, 04:01:09 PM »

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #3473 on: August 23, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
The first published Team B photo EVER:

Mayu-kun and Lovetan looking cute, Nakayan megane ftw and Yuki all the way in the back.

Yukirin looks so skinny in that photo! Is that Mayu on the first row second from the right?
I must know where that scouter picture is from!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3474 on: August 24, 2012, 08:27:12 AM »
^yes  :jphip:

Amp will wanna buy this mag:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3475 on: August 24, 2012, 10:10:49 PM »

Picture of the Year

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3476 on: August 25, 2012, 02:57:00 AM »
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POSTWHORING OLYMPICS 6?!

The biggest AKBar48 postwhore wins a special prize! :pimp:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #3477 on: August 25, 2012, 03:14:31 AM »
not really competing, but the promise of a prize intrigues me

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3478 on: August 25, 2012, 06:12:22 AM »

W Oshi Pimpage

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #3479 on: August 25, 2012, 06:53:14 AM »

Gotta support my Oshi in her time of need. Lost her captaincy, lost her lover to China, possibly losing her subgroup...
Don't worry Akimo~ you'll always have me.
Stay strong gorilla girl.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~