7 (18.9%)
19 sai no Hitorigoto
0 (0%)
Watarasebashi (Goto Ver.)
0 (0%)
Afurechau BE IN LOVE... (Premium Ver.)
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: The Ultimate Gocchin Ballad??  (Read 5166 times)

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
The Ultimate Gocchin Ballad??
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
Basically, I love Gocchin's vocals to death, so I like all her songs. Though she is really good in up-beat songs, but I also find her ballads to be beautiful too.

I don't know why but I've always had a weakness for Gocchin's ballad...and has been waiting for ages for it to come. SNLS finally came and it was wonderful. But Namida no Hoshi really delivers it. I love the song and when I finally get to hear it LIVE at G.M.0.4.A, I was SO SO SO SO TOUCH. T_T No words can describe my feelings then. ^^

So, does anyone here also likes Gocchin's ballads?
Which is your ultimate Gocchin ballad?
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline KLSADAKO

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
I luv her ballads I think more than her up-beat stuff :)

I first fave was "19 sai no Hitorigoto", and "Sayonara no Love Song".

But then I fell in luv with "Suppin to Namida"

And now I've just started getting into "Himitsu" which has a sad touch to it :)

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 12:15:50 PM »
I can't choose seriously. All the songs u listed are my fav but "Namida no Hoshi" is what i listen nearly everyday so i gave my vote to it. I also like Gocchin's voice in Afurechau BE IN LOVE... (Premium Ver.). I was so surprised when i first heard this song but later i fell in love into it cos Gocchin's voice just so sexy  :bounce: . I like the intro of SNLS and the ending of Suppin no Namida.

p.s .. should we have a poll "What's ur fav c/w??  :P "

..後藤真希の為に生き、後藤真希の為に死ぬ、それだけが望み。
"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 12:55:32 PM »
Quote from: xDeviLx

p.s .. should we have a poll "What's ur fav c/w??  :P "

A favourite c/w would be impossible for me to decide o_o But do post the poll!!

Uh oh, now, favourite ballad... I feel like replying Sayonara no love song because it was the first Gocchin single I bought and the PV is just so adorable... But I think 2ch radio has brainwashed me to answer Himitsu. There was a time when they always played it and yeah, suddenly I started liking a song I had kind of ignored before (I'm not the biggest ballad fan in general ^^").
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
to be honest, it's one of the most difficult things to decide...EVER! I love Gocchin's ballads equally to her singing more upbeat songs, due to her voice being that flexible and her range that wide.

one of my ultimate top favorites would definitely have to be Sayonara no LOVE SONG though :heart: not only is it such a calming and beautiful song, but I absolutely love Gocchin's vocals. very powerful, yet still retaining that gentle-ness to it.

another favorite would have to be Watarasebashi (Goto Ver.) and I like it more than Aya's version, mainly because I feel she puts more emotion into the song.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »
I liked a lot of those songs, but picked Namida no Hoshi b/c I remember listening to it for hours when it first came out! :lol:

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »
Believe me, this is equally difficult one for myself...but if I can only cast one vote, I will go with Namida no Hoshi..beautiful vocals+ arrangement (Strings!!) and meaningful lyrics. It is PERFECT.

But I also love how Gocchin sings Sayodachi..that is the 2nd most played song on my IPOD right now, 476x ^^  

And I also love Afurechau BE IN LOVE... (Premium ver.)..it is Love at first "hear"...XD And Suppin to Namida grows on me over time.

Arian, I know what you meant about Gocchin's Watarasebashi....I like both versions, but I agree that Gocchin's version has more emotions in it. Ayaya's vesion on the other hand is technically perfectly excuted.  I like that tag of sadness in Ayaya's version. :D
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 07:22:43 AM »
I chose Sayodachi. It was the first Gocchin song I heard and I listened to it non stop when I first heard it and I still love it now. I really like SNLS, but '19 sai no Hitorigoto' would probably be my second choice.

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 08:33:35 AM »
i dun plan to cast a vote, and i wont cast a vote, i luv all gocchin ballad, beocz her voice is so great, and when she sing ballads, they r so emotional. whenever i'm miserable, i listen to them and it calms me  :oops:  but sometimes makes me sad, like himitsu, just listening to her voice and the beat of the song, i wanna cry. well some of gocchin ballads, proves her voice is sexy, very sexy hahaha, so it also makes my heart beats haha. silly me    :roll:  

sad and great news for myself, my MD walkman really break down on me this time, try to fix it, but no use. so i got myself an ipod, and i already drag all gocchin songs onto it (and v-u-den's) unlike my md player, which can't hold all gocchin mp3 and v-u-den mp3  :jerk:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 10:19:52 PM »
I voted for Suppin!

Offline ohbahsan

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 08:24:45 AM »
Afurechau BE IN LOVE... (Premium Ver.) i love this version!

Offline MGStyle

• Member+
Re: The Ultimate Gocchin Ballad??
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 09:14:31 AM »
Quote from: romi
Basically, I love Gocchin's vocals to death, so I like all her songs. Though she is really good in up-beat songs, but I also find her ballads to be beautiful too.

I don't know why but I've always had a weakness for Gocchin's ballad...and has been waiting for ages for it to come. SNLS finally came and it was wonderful. But Namida no Hoshi really delivers it. I love the song and when I finally get to hear it LIVE at G.M.0.4.A, I was SO SO SO SO TOUCH. T_T No words can describe my feelings then. ^^

So, does anyone here also likes Gocchin's ballads?
Which is your ultimate Gocchin ballad?

Her voice got me hooked right away and with all these nice ballads, She sounds heavenly! I mean like an angel. I love all of those songs too very much but have to say, her new premium version of Afurechau BE IN LOVE was so full of passion and melts my heart every time! Namida no Hoshi is also tops and should be up there too. Again I love all of them and can't wait for another new single. (I rag on Tsunku for the older faster corny songs but love the ballads! LOL!)

Offline reine

• I @ Yume . . /
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 09:10:54 AM »
It's tough for me but I'll choose Sayonara no Love song cause it's a beautiful and relaxing song, although I like her ballads I like her upbeat stuff more.

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 10:02:19 AM »
For me, it's definitely Namida no Hoshi...it was such an incredible song that really struck my chord everytime I listen to it. Though I would say that Sayonara no Love Song is a pretty close second, it was the first Ballad single and the cover for the normal version was an incredible photo^^

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2006, 10:32:10 AM »
Namida no Hoshi

get's me everytime.  :(

Offline sakurasake

• luv Euroson~*!
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 03:13:34 AM »
it's really btw sayonara tomodachi niwa naritakunai no and suppin to namida... but i pick sayonara since i like the lyrics there better....

Offline Meiji Lythtis

• Holy Crusader, spreading the Goto word
  • It is sweet and dignified to die for Goto Maki
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 07:51:37 AM »
Namida no Hoshi is winning the poll. Yes! I love that song to death! But I must say my favorite ballade is also my favorite Maki song ever! Himitsu. It's just incredibly relaxing and touching, and Gocchin vocals are hypnotizing! I remember that the first time I listened to Namida no Hoshi and Himitsu I almost cry, but for some reason I slightly prefer Himitsu over Namida no Hoshi.
~.: I WILL ALWAYS WORSHIP YOU :.~
Goto no SuperMaki! │ Treasure of the Heaven

Worship the Goddess and you will be blessed!
Meiji, Emperor of The Holy Gotoist Empire of Lythtissia.

Offline napishtim

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 07:26:59 AM »
Vote is Namida no Hoshi :D

Offline cynee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
i love SnLS!!! it's so soothing and her delivery is great~.  :)

Offline Kia

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 03:09:06 PM »
This was kinda difficult thing to decide, but after thinking about it for a while,
I ended up with voting Sayonara no LOVE SONG. It's such
a beautiful song, and Gocchin's voice fits the song perfectly.

My second choice would probably be Sayonara "Tomodachi ni
wa Naritakunai no". I just love that song, it's one of the first Maki solo songs I heard.   :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miaou - Future Pavilion