JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Under Water Flower

Author Topic: SEARCH [ . C #28 + Epilogue ] 31 December 2011  (Read 43941 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SEARCH [ . C #25 ] 27 December 2011
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2011, 02:19:29 AM »
Hello there! *waves* I'm actually a new person here (in this section that is. Forever in the AKBar section ehehehe... *scratches head*) I am fairly new fan of TakaGaki and MM in General since... I just happened to check them out one day I was waiting for AKB updates (LOL) and I regret nothing! xD Then I happen to come across this fanfic of yours. It's so awesome ; A ;!!

I never actually intended to reply at all *is shot to the depths of earth* but I thought I should to show my undying interest in this plotline of yours. ; A ; Because I'm actually interested in Forensic Science and/or Criminal Psychology ; A ; so with just in place, I'd totally dig your fanfic OTZ. ; A ; It's awesome! Anyway...

Ai-chan wae you go with that a--hole?! ; A ;!!!! But it could've been Reina who called Ai-chan too... but ; A ; And looks like Ai-chan loves Risa back too... hoho~~ xD Now I can't wait to find more.

Since Haru-chan is giving Ai a chance now... will Ai tell her everything what happened now? And Maybe Egg on TakaGaki and just be together already! and solve that unresolved sexual tension like a boss! .

Then again... Ai-chan might be involved in a case now. ; A ;!!! I can't wait! Please update soon!
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »
It's been a while since I posted here... Sorry I have fallen back in lurker mode :bleed eyes:

I love how the story is turning, getting to know Risa's family, Haru not being only a simple child that speaks at the third person (never understood why she speaks of herself as 'Haru' not 'I'... But it's cute so it's ok), the TakaGaki bondings. Seriously I love all of those

BUT! I really don't like Reina for hiding her brother... And I won't like it if Ai-chan killed Reina's mom.. :mon cweepy: Even though I think that Juncho stabbed his mother, and Ai-chan tried to save her, and that's why she had the bloody hands and left after Juncho... Just gessing though

Keep on writing girl, you're great :yep:

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »
[ . #C26 ]

"Mama. . . " Reina sat alone on the hotel bed, the one closer to the wall in the twin bed room, and whimpered softly, allowing the lonesome tear to fall on her quilt that was covering her legs. "Why. . . Mama. . . Why?" Reina sobbed. 'Why had you appeared in the shed? You are not supposed to be there. You shouldn't be there. . . Mama.  . . Why? And how?' The sadness sank deeper. Reina buried her face into her covered knees, lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Gaki-san, the reconstructed image is out!" Makoto shouted as she entered their office, with the usual brown folder in her hand. "He was able to come out with the face of the male, but not the female. Though that, I think it is enough." Makoto continued. "Look at who is this." Makoto opened the file and placed it before Risa.

The eyes of Risa went wide open, in shock from what was presented to her. "Isn't this Tanaka Juncho?"

"That's why I thought as well." Makoto responded before continuing. "When the image first came out." She finished. "But isn't him out of the country? The immigration records had showed that he had left the country for Taiwan in mid July and showed no records of him re-entering the country, isn't that so?" Makoto enquired.

"If this person the witness saw was Tanaka Juncho, there can only be one thing, Tanaka Reina-san was lying to us about not seeing her brother.  There can be other means in how to return back to the country. Fake passport, illegal entering by the waters. And the list goes on. "Risa replied while bitting onto the back of her pen. "What about the female. Even though he can't come up with the detail facial features, there should be some characteristics whom we can narrow it down to."

"Like what I had told you previously, the female had her right arm covered with traces of blood. Height wise, he estimated to be roughly 150 cm. Hair wise, it was a shoulder length short cut. And she was seen carrying a paper bag on her left hand, white in colour."

"White in colour. . .  Was it a confectionary shop one?" Risa asked immediately, with her left eye twitching slightly. The description described to her all pin point to a single person she knew.

"That, he was unsure what kind of paper bag was it. It was too dark for him to see what kind it was." Makoto explained.

"This is bad. . . " Risa whispered quietly to herself.

"What do you think, Gaki-san? Could either of them be the killer, or both of them? The pin pointing the presence of blood on the female arm would put her at a greater disadvantage, isn't that so? If it was Tanaka Juncho, why would he kill his own mother? Isn't that a little too . . . " Makoto analysed.

"That's true. But now, we really need to confirm the identity of this male. We really need to speak to Reina-san soon. There's a lot of things, that only she can provide the answer to them." Risa summarised. "Do we have anything from CIL yet?" Risa asked.

"Not really, but they had sent over this print out of a scan of the letter they collected from the living room table." Makoto replied and pulled away the image reconstruction paper, revealing the said print out she had mentioned.

[ RETRIBUTION WILL ARRIVE, TANAKA JUNCHO. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE 8 YEARS AGO. ]

It was a letter, made up from cut up alphabets from magazines and newspaper, pasted on a piece of red paper. "It looks like the family was being threatened." Makoto commented, after reading the print up for the first time.

"8 years ago . . ." Risa whispered at the piece of information.

"Do you think it's something related to Takahashi-san's case?" Makoto suggested.

"I hope not. . . " Risa replied subconsciously.

"Hmm?" Makoto raised a tone at Risa's reply.

"I mean, there could be a chance it may be related, but we will need to further investigate before coming into a conclusion." Risa added on."We need to interview the workers in the Tanaka Residence if they had seen these two person around the residence premise. We can't just rely primarily on one particular witness. And whether have they seen this letter, or receive any other different means that may show that the family was under threaten. When did this letter came is important as well. " Risa decided. She turned over to her desk clock and realised it was already nearly 4 am in the morning. "It's been so late. . " Risa spoke to herself.

"I'm leaving now. To catch up with a few hours of sleep." Makoto commented at the mention of earliness. "Are you going?" Makoto asked.

"I guessed so. I need to do something as well anyway." Risa replied. "You need a lift?" Risa offered as she stood up from her seat and kept the report into the locked cabinet.

"Sure! Why will I even reject an ride home? It's going to save me some money." Makoto joked as she draped her arm over Risa's shoulder. "How's Haru-chan recovering? She had her appointment check up this afternoon, didn't she?" Makoto asked suddenly, in random, as the duo walked out of the main doors of MPD and towards Risa's car.

"I guess so. . . We didn't manage to visit the doctor. . . " Risa replied quietly.

"You guys did not? Why? Did something happen?" Makoto concerned as she got onto the front passenger seat.

"Ne, Mako-chan, you mentioned that you had taken some psychology units in university, didn't you?" Risa raised a new question without replying the ones Makoto asked. That, had caught Makoto slightly off guard. The anxiety in Risa's voice told Makoto that it was something serious and important had happened.

"I did. . . " Makoto answered. "Did something happen?" Makoto asked again.

"Mako-chan, imagine that you are a seven year old, and you had managed to hear a conversation between your mother and an elder sister you adore talking. From the conversation, you found out that your mother that you knew is not your biological mother and that elder sister you adore was actually your biological mother, and had left you when you were just a baby, how would you feel?" Risa ignored the question and posted a scenario for Makoto, hoping that Makoto would explain the kind of emotions Haru was going through right now.

"Did Haru-chan found out . . . " Before Makoto could finish the question for Risa, Risa nodded her head, silencing the rest of the intended question. "How would you feel, if you were Haru?" Makoto asked.

"I would feel betrayed." Risa gave the question a serious thought before replying.

And that would be how Haru-chan be feeling right now about this, Gaki-san." Makoto summed it up simply. "It's difficult to put myself in the feet of a seven year old. But knowing the reasons behind Takahashi-san's story, if I am Haru, I will forgive her." Makoto continued. "So explanation, everything, to Haru-chan is the only thing we can do."

"But she's only seven! How will she be able to understand so much? Especially -" Risa increased the speed she was going without herself knowing she was.

"Slow down, Gaki-san!" Makoto cautioned and interrupted Risa. That was when Risa realised how fast had she went and slowed down her vehicle. "Haru-chan is much more mature that you thought she would be, Gaki-san." Makoto assured.

-------------------------------------------------------------

' Who? Who had killed Mama. . . Was it Onii-sama? Why? Why would Onii-sama do it? Where is he right now? Why wasn't him in the shed? That wasn't what I had expected. Not what I had expected. . . Why? Mama. . . Why?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Haru had finished the cakes Ai took for her, the pair sat in silence on the coach in the living room for hours, without speaking a word. A heavy weight began to fall on Ai, on her upper arm. Ai titled her head slightly. There she saw Haru, with her eyes closed peacefully, had her head leaned against Ai's upper arm. Haru had fallen asleep, altogether. Ai tensed up, fearing that any movement she made would awake the young sleeping child. But just at this moment, Ai felt itchiness at the tip of her nose and let of a gentle sneeze. The first thing she did was to check if she had awaken the sleeping child. When she saw Haru was still sound asleep, she felt relieve.

'She must be really tired. . . It must be a long day for her. . . Who had thought the day would end up this way. . . ' Ai thought silently in her mind as she stroke the soft ends of Haru's shoulder length locks. 'She's gonna to catch a cold if she stays out here and sleep. ' Ai reminded herself. Carefully, she pulled herself out of the couch with her injured arm supporting the sleeping girl. After she was sure that Haru was still sleeping, she shifted the weight to her left, supporting Haru's neck on her lower left arm and moved her right beneath Haru's knee. With that, she carried Haru off the couch and took baby steps, heading towards back to Haru's bedroom.

After she settled Haru back into her comfortable bed, Ai pulled the blanket up, covering Haru's shoulder properly before switching off lights and closed the door after her when she left the room. When she returned back to the living room, she sat back to her original position and stared blankly at her reflection.  Remembering something, Ai stood up and headed towards the dining table, where she took a clear envelop with a red paper in it out of her back. 'This. . . ' Ai thought in her mind. She carried her bag together with her and returned back to the couch.  As she placed her bag on the coffee table, the bag had pressed onto the red button on the remote control, switching the television on.

” At 7 pm this evening, the police had received a call reporting a murder case at the Tanaka Residence. There are no official release from the police department on who was the victim in this murder case, but reliable source from fellow reporters on scene had confirmed the victim to be the Tanaka Miko, wife of the Tanaka holding's president, Tanaka Shinichiro. At the back, you can see numerous number of police officers moving in and out of the mansion. A team of 10 crime scene investigators were too dispended to the mansion. . .  "

Ai's eyes went wide open at the news report she had just heard. She titled her head down and re-read the letter she held in her hands. 'That was barely half an hour after I had left the mansion . . . ' Ai recollected in her mind. 'Reina-san!' Ai remembered. She reached for her bag for her mobile phone, only to hear the clinging sound of metal against metal at the door. Hurriedly, Ai stuffed the letter in plastic envelop back into her bag and stood up from her seat just as Risa entered the apartment.

"You are back. . . " Ai commented stupidly.

"Yes, I'm back. . . " Risa responded, almost normally. "How is Haru-chan? Did she lose her temper?" 

Ai shook her head, not wanting to tell Risa that Haru did for a moment.

Risa sighed in relief. "Let's speak to her together soon. . . about the truth. . . It will help her. . . and you as well. . ."

Ai nodded her head rather reluctantly. She was still unsure if she wants to tell the whole story to the seven year old. She thought it would be a lot more than a seven year old to handle such a truth behind her birth. Yet, the longer they keep it away from Haru, the deeper the misunderstanding will go. Ai knew it and thus, was stuck between both possible outcome.  "How's that?" Ai asked, pointing at the television.

"I can't tell you. . . It's still under investigation." Risa stuttered.

"Ah. . . " Ai remembered. "I had forgotten about that rule. . .  Sorry. . ." Ai continued. "I'll make my move then, since you are back." Ai reached her hand for the slings of her bag and pulled it across her shoulder. When she was about to pass by Risa, Risa's grab on Ai's wrist stopped her.

"Just stay here for the night. It's too late. I have to go back for work the first thing in the morning tomorrow. Save the time to run about from your place to her." Risa stopped. "You can take my room. I can take the living." Risa offered.

Ai gave the offer a serious thought before replying. "I'll stay. But you take your own room. I can nap in the living." Ai refuted. She looked nervously at Risa's hand on her wrist. When she saw Risa catching her staring at her hand, she looked away, just as Risa pulled her hand away from Ai's. Ai swift passed Risa again, back into the room. Just as Ai did, Risa caught the familiar red paper in Ai's bag.

"Wait." Risa stopped Ai again. Without asking Ai anything, Risa pulled the plastic sleeve containing the red paper out of Ai's bag and read the contents of the letter. "What is this?" Risa retorted at, no longer in her previous gentle voice. Her eyes stared demandingly into Ai's, pressing Ai for an explanation for that.

@ rndmnwierd : heheh. Thankie for e comments ^.^  it's for me and you to find out who was the one who did it :) and the female. . .her identlty had been revealed in this chapter :) heheh

@ mochi.rini : heheheh. You are right :) ^.^ hehehe hope you liked this update as well :) heheh

@ arisa03 : Hi there!! welcome over to HP fan fiction corners! I'm glad that you are delurking yourself in story. :) It's making me smile ^.^ fairly new takagaki fan?? heheh what made you attracted to them?? hehehe you're into forensic science, criminal psychology? I love them too as well. . that was why I had chose to study FS as a degree. . but heheheh and lastly! Welcome again! hope that this update will satisfy you?? heheh

@ Tchips : It's alright!! heheh. As long as you are still reading, I'm glad :) hehehe ^.^ hmmmm. i wonder why I had made Haru to speak in third person. . Well I guess it's just the effect of watching too much japanese drama. hahahha. but it makes her cute. . But now, she's growing up. . . heheheh great guess. . .but the actual scenario will only be reveal in the next few chapters (i hope. .  heheh) once again, It's glad to read your comments!! hehehe Thank YOU!!! hehehehe

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: SEARCH [ . C #26 ] 28 December 2011
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
Dammit caiyunki, look at all this updating... I can't bloody catch up! xDDDD

*off to read and come back with sensible comment*

EDIT.

Okay so I love this fic. If you asked me which I liked better of this one and your first fic, I don't think I'd be able to choose. xD You have a way of weaving together a plotline that's just so interesting to follow. And I love the way TakaGaki grew/is growing. Brat VS. Thing, omgah so epic - I remember giggling like a loony reading their earlier disputes.  XD

Of course, then you drive the story into a load of angst. *sigh* I mean I love angst, but sometimes it can be really frustrating. Like the way you killed off Haruchan in your first arc. Dear lord, I don't think I'd ever just burst into tears like that before.  :cry: YOU ARE EVIL!  :banghead:

Your next fic BETTER be filled with fluff and romance!!!!  :deco:

And yeah, so I was so glad you decided to pick up the story again (the fluff at the end of the first arc made me melt, gaaah it was great  :wub: ) and have Haruchan ALIVE LIKE SHE SHOULD BE this time around. I'd always thought that Haru was going to be the common factor that brought Risa and Ai together.  :oops:

Another thing I adore about this fic is the characterisation. Especially of Ai. I mean, at the beginning she is so cold and ruthless - the way you've managed to so subtly.. change her, soften her... I don't have words to describe how much I think of that.  :wriggly: It's a slow progression but somehow so damn satisfying. You haven't just changed her in an eyeblink, the way I've seen other writers do with their characters. She has still retained her aloofness, but there's heart to her, there's something that gives you hope and makes you warm. I just love that...

She looked nervously at Risa's hand on her wrist. When she saw Risa catching her staring at her hand, she looked away, just as Risa pulled her hand away from Ai's.

And little TakaGaki moments like that!  :shy1: Ack, you sure know how to make the heart start racing...

GakiHaru =  :nya:
AiHaru =  :nya:
AiGaki =  :nya:
AiGakiHaru =  :nya: :nya: :nya:

I adore ALL of them. I'll never forget AiHaru bonding moments. Mutated Cockroach?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right now, I'm feeling sorry for Haru-chan. When she started crying and called out 'mama' in distress to nobody in particular, you really struck me there  :fainted: At least she doesn't seem to have completely shut everybody off. I'm sure she'll come to understand just how loved she is by both her mamas. She'll realise how FRIGGIN'LUCKY she is for having AiGaki as her parents. Damn.  :inlove:

Now... no doubt there will be more drama between Ai and Risa. The letter Risa's just picked up and is questioning Ai about now must be something to do with those threats. She'll be accused of murder.  :sweatdrop: Things better work out... or I'll be one unhappy reader. =____=

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ganbatte, caiyun!  :heart:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:35:45 PM by Beecubed »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2011, 09:02:53 PM »
Argh! It can't be! Ai can't be the murderer!  :panic: :panic: It has to be a mistake! There has to be a perfectly reasonable explanation that a woman with her description was seen leaving the crime scene! Right!? Right!? :imdead:

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU DO THIS?! i was like reading and bam AI IS DA (probably) MURDER and i was like :stoned: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AI! :frustrated: and then i turned to be like this :err: " why do you hate me?....." and now i am like this  :grr: maybe i am overreacting and BABAM  :bigdeal:

AND yes you are evil :mon wtfmm:

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2011, 12:03:56 AM »
Wow quick update Caiyunki!  I actually overlooked it cause it seemed too good to be true!~  :bigdeal: blown away by the awesomeness!~

Ai's getting framed I know it!!!  :OMG:  It couldn't have been her!  She was eating cake with Reina when it happened!~  ...right?  :gyaaah:

At least we've confirmed that Juncho never left the country....that little punk  :mon wtfmm:

Anyways, before I have a complete spazz attack...THE AIHARU MOMENT WAS SO CUTE!~  :gmon tears:  I'm glad Haru isn't pushing Ai away.  That might drive her over the edge tbh ^^;

TakaGaki <3 :nya: Nuff said~

I wonder what the envelope says :o  Can't wait for more!~  :deco:
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »
Thank you! I have been indeed lurking for quite a while. xDDDDD Yes fairly new! Not even 2 - 3 weeks yet? xD And they're adorable. ; A ; They're like husband and wife. LOL. But the positions switch occassionally. XDDD

Yes! I'm really really into Forensic Science and Criminal Psychology. I love Detective Stories/Novels/Dramas and all the like. It's awesome. ; A ; I feel like I'm really in the wrong college course now. ;_______; And if FS is a degree... what is your course? ; A ; IF you don't mind me asking that is. OTZ. Thank you! And yes it does! Time to comment! heheh~ xD

o A o. I wonder what Reina is talking about. Did Juncho and her mom lie to her too? What is this. ; A ;!!!! And Ai-chan... so she DID go to the mansion. But I wonder why, for what reason. ; A ; Why would she meet that b-st-rd who raeped her ; A ; Wae?!

But that letter... hmm... I think Yoshizawa might've sent it too (forever denying Ai-chan. LOLOLOL) but then again... I can't remember the rest of the characters. OTZ.

And that envelope, I wonder what that envelope is for ; A ; Don't leave us in the dark too long! ; A ;!!!

Gaki-san forever caring for Ai-chan. <33333 Forever finding reasons for her to stay at her house. Ai-chan explain to Gaki-san what happened in the mansion! ;A ;!!!!  Update soon. ; A ;! (Forever spamming that face xD)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2011, 05:30:08 PM »
[ . # C27 ]

"Why do you have this?" Risa continued questioning, at her raised voice. She grabbed Ai's wrist once again, making Ai to look at her, eye to eye."Answer me!" Risa unknown impatience deepened as her voice went louder, forgetting her loud voice may awake the sleeping child. "Where have you went after we parted? You did not return back to the hospital, didn't you? You didn't even bother to dress up your wound. Why have you been?" Risa bombarded, while shaking Ai's arm, hoping that would make Ai to respond to her.

Ai tried to look away from Risa's questioning stare while trying to pulling away from Risa's contact.

"Don't tell me you were the one who had sent the threaten letter to the Tanaka family." Risa muttered softly, something that she would not want to believe if it was true. That statement cause Ai to stare back at Risa. She was bewildered at that single accusation made by Risa. "Are you the one who did it?" Risa felt her vision blurred as she asked the question. 'Say no please. . . Risa prayed inwardly about her inner thoughts. Right from the start when she had heard the witness statement earlier in the midnight, Risa had been trying to convince herself not to link the case with Ai. Yet right at this moment, everything that they had found out put her into the situation. The founding of the current letter place her further in. Risa did not want that to happen. She knew if Ai was involved, she would break.

Ai looked away, closing her eyes for a short moment as she gave a short light sigh. The beating heart in her left chest was clenching tightly in pain, so painful that Ai found it difficult to breath.

"Reply me!" Risa begged, tugging onto Ai's wrist even tighter.

"Do you believe me?" Ai finally spoke. The determination and care in Risa's hazel orbs told Ai the answer. She believed in her.  "I was at Reina-san's house after I left the hospital. She called me and told me that she wanted to meet me. . . " Ai whispered quietly, recounting the events from the time Reina called her until Risa called her.

" Can we meet? Over at my house?" The familiar voice of Reina echoed through the receiver and into Ai's ears. The gushing blood from the cut on her elbow was causing pain to Ai, yet she was not showing any of such on her face. Ai was numbed to the pain, from the much greater pain deep hidden inside. She too had no intention in agreeing Reina's request, thus explaining the silence she was giving to the younger girl. "I have something to ask you. It's something that perhaps only you can provide me the answer. Please, Ai-san. It won't take too much of your time. I know that I have bothered you way to many times, but, this would be the last time. I promise." Reina continued, breaking the silence of the phone call.

"I will be on my way." Ai gave in, even though she knew nothing that was going to come. Knew nothing of the request Reina would ask of her again. Her false statement about finding Risa by chance was exposed. She did not want to lie anymore. Not anymore, especially it was something that was against her consciences and theory of life. With that, she hung up the call and returned the phone back into her pocket become spending much effort in getting back to her feet. She trolled slowly back to her vehicle, with her body still feeling the soreness from the fall of high impact.

After an hour drive to the Tanaka Residence, Ai parked her vehicle a short distance away from the metal gates, just a hundred metres away from the sloping hill street. She tracked up the hill street and stopped before the metal gates. When she reached, she did not press the bell to announce her arrival immediately. Instead, stood still, closed her eyes as she prepared herself mentally for the visit. She pulled her mobile out of her pocket and dialled Reina's number when she felt she was ready. "I'm outside." That was the only statement made by Ai when the call was answered,

Moments later, a petite figure came walking out of the mansion, down the driveway and up to the gates. "Thank you for coming." Reina greeted as she unlocked the gate, allowing Ai in. Ai followed Reina into the mansion, into the living room where she sat at the couch nearer towards the stairway.

"How are you recovering?" Ai asked as she sat down. Reina nodded her head in response. And the conversation died down. "What did you call me here for?" Ai finally asked for the reason why she was called to be here.

Reina said nothing initially. Instead, she stood up and head for her room a level above, with 2 red papers, folded in thirds, in her possession and returned back to the living room. "Do you recognise these?" Reina asked, passing the 2 letters to Ai. Ai unfolded one of letter and was shocked by the contents. She hurriedly open the other, only to find the same contents written on it as well. "This . . ." Ai startled.

"Is there any chance that. . . these are sent by you, Takahashi-san?" Reina mustered the courage she required and quivered the question.

"What made you think that I will send such letters?" Ai got agitated, raised her voice and stood up from the couch, staring unbelievingly at Reina. The flimsy paper crumbled slightly at Ai's grab.

"I didn't mean to accuse you in this way, Ai-san, but, the 8 years ago. . . " Reina tried to explained.

"Do you mean that that 8 years ago written on there, can straight away conclude that it was me who had sent this letter? I am way more level head to do such these things, Reina-san!" Ai flared up, throwing the letters on the table. "If I were to do it, I would have done it 8 years ago and not only now. . "

"I didn't mean that, Ai-san. . . I was just. . ." Reina broke into tears, causing Ai to panic. "I'm - I'm afraid. . . " Reina whimpered.

Ai sat down and reached for her handbag, where she flipped the contents inside for a package of tissue, which she pulled out and took a single piece for Reina, passing it out to the younger girl.

"I'm really afraid. . . I'm really afraid. . .  I don't know exactly how many people my brother had caused trauma to, I don't even know who are they. . . I really wished these were sent by you. . . cause I know, if it were you, my family would not be in danger. But I too know they were not. . . I'm really afraid. . . I'm afraid that the people my brother did injustice to will return for revenge. I'm afraid for my Papa and Mama. . . I'm sorry, Ai-san. I'm sorry. . .I didn't mean to . . . I -"

"I understand. . . Reina-san." Ai intercepted, stopping Reina from further apologising. "I'm sorry for flaring up at you."

Reina looked up, looking into Ai's eyes first time since they met up. She glanced at Ai, finally realising Ai's injured arm. "You are bleeding!" Reina panicked. She wanted to retrieve the first aid kit for Ai, but was stopped by Ai.

"It's alright. It's nothing." Ai smiled gently. "This. . . I can help you to look into it." Ai took one of the letter and retrieve on of the plastic sleeves for paper from her bag and placed it in. "You don't have to worry too much." Ai assured. She stood up from the couch. "Is it alright if I have a visit to the washroom?" Ai asked politely.

"Sure. It's right over there." Reina pointed.

Ai spent quite some time searching for the said toilet, and by the time she returned from the washroom, it was 15 minutes passed. "I'll make my move." Ai informed, carrying her handbag from the couch and headed towards the grand door.

"Ai-san! Wait!" Reina flew out from her seat and ran into the dining room, where she carried a white paper bag. " You can have them . . . I'm guessing you had yet to eat anything. . . judging at the time you had came." Reina passed over with her both hands.

"Thank you for these then. . " Ai smiled awkwardly again.

"That was it." Ai finished recounting, still staring intently at Risa. "It's up to you whether will you believe them or not." Ai snapped on. 'Though I will want to believe in them.'

"I believe in you." Risa replied without hesitation. "But, you will still have to return with me to the MPD for a official statement taking." Risa toned down.

"I know. . . "

"Mama?" A quiet voice echoed down the hallway into the pair's ear. Both turned around at the call, and saw Haru hiding behind her room door.

"Yes?"

"Haru's afraid to sleep alone. . . Can Mama accompany Haru?"

Risa looked at Ai, sensing the slight melancholy in the older lady. She turned and looked at Haru again, before responding. "Sure. Mama's coming."

"Nee-chan?" Haru continued.

"Hmm?"

"Can you accompany Haru as well?"

Tears of happiness flashed in Ai's tired eyes. She bit her lips, stopping those tears from flowing as their way. Words were choked at her throat. Ai gave a simple nod on her head, not wanting her gladness to go way too obvious to the other two. Ai and Risa went down the hallway, one after another. After watching Haru climbing onto her comfy bed, Ai and Risa went to the either side, and rested their head at the side of the bed, fulfilling the promise to accompany the seven year old to bed.

@ Beecubed : Hi there!! :) heheh. Yupps it has been a long run. . and it has been a tough time writing the new plot, often stuck. but still, i'm glad that i did bring Haru back alive. hehe. and I'm glad that you had love it. The interactions between AiharuGaki had been my favourite to write. And i'm pretty sure there would be more to come. :) hehehe ^.^

@ rndmnwierd : Nope, Ai is not the murderer :) heheh though there will be more accusation coming up in the coming chapter. . . I'm sure it will be alright. I'm sure :) hehehe

@ kikk4r : No, i do not hate you!! don't think that way ;X heheh

@ mochi.rini : Juncho did left the country. there were records of him leaving the country, and no records of him returning. Yet the witness recognised the male to be Juncho, which lead to the police pair to believe that Juncho had returned. With Reina's chain of thoughts, it's more confirm that he was back, by what means, that will be explain in the next chapter :) hehe

@ arisa03: Yes, of course they are adorable and too great to be missed, TakaGaki. :) hehehe I'm studying a Bs Forensic Science, so I guess my course is Forensic science? heheheh Reina was wondering why was her mother in the shed. Apparently her mother should know have known the whereabouts of Juncho in the shed. That's why. . hehehe

heheeh. this is a filler chapter. . .and i will try to sum up the case in the next chapter. . .which means, it's going to be a hell long chapter =X hehehehe
until the next chapter then ^.^ hehheeh

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: SEARCH [ . C #27 ] 30 December 2011
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2011, 06:51:36 PM »
ah~ you're spitting out chapters like wild fire and i love it!!! i will say that i loved the end of this chapter, ai-chan was so happy to hear that ;3; made me tear up!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Tchips

« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2011, 06:52:31 PM »
Sooooo.. I think I know who killed Tanaka-mom, but I don't know why... Waiting for the answer next chapter...
But if I'm right, then you better explain well 'cause it doesn't really make sense in my head ^^

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2011, 01:42:05 AM »
Lol I totally need to read more clearly now -has gone back to reread-

Ai-chan...Ai-chan really needs to work on her timing  :on cloudeye:  It's kind of sad...Reina and Aichan were having a talk while Juncho was maybe killing Tanaka-mama o.O  Kind of scary too.  DOOOO SOMETHING REINA Dx  Sheesh. Your bro is a creep that needs to be behind some thick metal bars.

I'm glad Gaki believes in Ai. Their love is stronger then the lies!~  I wonder...did Juncho make those letters as well to frame Aichan?  :thumbdown:

And the AiHaruGaki moment...kawaii!~ <3  Cuteness...overloaded with cuteness...:imdead:  Who's the mom and who's the dad?  :lol:

So many updates!~ Love it :D

LONG CHAPTERS FTW!
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2011, 01:57:55 AM »
KAWAII~~~~~ :mon lovelaff: Haru is so cute

hehehe i don`t really think you hate med though :on drink:

Poor Ai ....  :err:

Is Juncho still in japan? ...... I know you won`t answer, but i just gotta ask  :mon lol:

Awesome chapter btw :luvluv1: even though i don`t like the fact that Ai may go to prison....

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
I see, BS Forensic Science it is. Must be awesome ; A;!!!! And this chapter! ; A ;!! But it still doesn't explain why Ai-chan was with le Juncho! ; A ;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yay, Haru~ She likes both of her Mamas now. ; A ; Now TakaGaki needs to get married and have more babie--/shot. LOL.

I can't wait for the wrap up of this case. Poor Reina ; A ; I wonder who sent these letters. ;________; and will Ai ever get her position back in CIL? ; A ; But she did say she doesn't want to work anymore. OTZ ;___;

Please update soon! ; v ; /

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
[ . # C28 ]

"Ri-ko!" A loud clear voice called out for Risa, which Risa had heard even when she was still at a distance away from the entrance.

"Yuri?" Risa tilted her head. There, at the entrance of the MPD, stood Yuri, in clutches, outside the automatic doors, rubbing her hands together hoping that would gain some heat to counter the coldness she was feeling. "What are you doing here?" Risa continued asking, with Haru on her right and Ai on Haru's right. With Ai having to be away for statement taking, there was no one Risa could turn to for Haru's wellbeing to be taken care of. Therefore, it left Risa only one choice, to bring Haru along with her to the MPD. "How's your ankle?"

"It was just a sprain." Yuri reassured.

"So what are you doing over here?" Risa asked again.

"To see you? I miss you." Yuri looked down and away from Risa's direct stare.

Risa chuckled softly before rubbing Yuri at her forehead. "How old are you already? Even Haru don't say such things to me." Risa mocked playfully.

"What?" Yuri slapped Risa's hand away from her forehead. Yuri had decided to ignore Risa and turned to Ai instead. "What is Nee-san doing over here?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Why are you so nosy?" Risa interrupted, saving Ai the trouble from answering things that she wish not to. "Since you are here, look after Haru for me." Risa continued. "We have some business to settle." Risa finished. "You can bring Haru to the waiting room while waiting for us." Risa informed. Ai bowed and left the group. Follow behind was Risa, trying to catch up with Ai.

"Gaki-san!" Came another voice calling out for Risa just as Risa had caught up with Ai. "Finally. I have been trying to catch up with you since I saw you at the lobby. Why are you in such a rush? Was that Haru-chan I had saw at the lobby? Who that's young girl in clutches you had left Haru-chan with? Isn't Takahashi-san suppose to take care after Haru-chan while you are at work? Are you facing any troubles now? Need any extra help?" Makoto blabbered on, offering Risa her concern and help. For sure, she was the one who knew most of the things other than the two main players of the story. "Ah, Takahashi-san?" Makoto finally realised.

"Which room am I going into?" Ai turned around and asked.

Makoto was puzzled at the question while Risa remained calm and normal. "The third room on the right." Came the simplistic reply from Risa. Makoto turned and looked questionably at Risa. All had knew that what's the third room on the right was for. It was an interrogation room.  "I will be there right in a moment, after I had settled down my documents in the office." Risa continued as Ai advanced. Risa turned into the office, with Makoto at her side pestering Risa for explanations.

"Gaki-san, why is Takahashi-san  going into the interrogation room?" Makoto enquired, while trolling beside Risa.

"She was at the Tanaka Residence last night." Risa answered simplistically.

"So the lady the eye witness saw was Takahashi-san? Does this means that Takahashi-san is involved in the case? Since . . . " Makoto's sentence was interrupted by another third figure in the room.

"Gaki-san! Thank goodness that you are here. Look at this!" It turned out that the third person in the room who had came in was Eri. "Look at this." Eri repeated, panted a little, before flashing the document she had to Risa. "This letter. . . It has Takahashi-san fingerprint on it. . . There's only 2 sets of fingerprint on it, one is Tanaka Reina-san's and the other set being Takahashi-san's"

"Thank you." Risa said nothing much to Eri. She just took the file over from Eri and leave the office.

"Gaki-san. . . " Makoto followed Risa out. "You are going to interview Takahashi-san alone?"

Risa nodded her head and headed ahead. She stopped again and turned around. "Can you bring Tanaka Reina-san in today for the statement interview?" Risa requested. "You will take charge in that? I will join in with you when I'm done with her."

"Alright. . ." With that, Makoto returned back to the office and made the call to Reina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ne, Nee-san?" Haru called out to Yuri.

"Yes? Haru-chan?" Yuri responded.

"You are Mama's younger sister?" Haru asked innocently.

Yuri nodded her head at the young girl. "Why are you asking that?"

"So that means that Haru can't call Nee-san Nee-san anymore. . . Since you are Mama's younger sister. Can Haru call you Ba-chan instead?" Haru reasoned while she gave Yuri one of her mischievous smile.

"You little elf~" Yuri was shock at the little teasing Haru made. She reached forward for the girl, tickling her in the process. "I'm going to sound really old when you call me Ba-chan, Haru-chan."

"But you are my auntie, aren't you, Ba-chan?" Haru giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Even though I believe you, but the circumstances right now are all putting you in a disadvantage." Risa spoke after Ai finished her recollection to Risa again. "With the fact that you had an uncounted 15 minutes away from Reina-san, and no physical alibis to prove that they had seen you in that 15 minutes, trying to find your way to the bathroom, the police had every right to suspect that something else had happened in that 15 minutes." Risa continued. "I hope you understand. . . "

Ai nodded her head and closed her eyes. "So that means that I have to stay in this room, until there are evidence or alibis to prove that I'm not a suspect, right?" Ai summed up for Risa.

Risa nodded her head. "I need to go over to Makoto's side." Risa finished. 'All these will come to an end, and the justice will be returned to you. '

"Reina-san, I'm really sorry for the loss of your mother, but right now, I hope that you can be absolutely honest to us." Makoto greeted and settled herself opposite Reina. "We have a witness who had claimed that he had seen your brother, Tanaka Juncho walking out of the house at the time of your mother's death. But from what you had told us the day before, you had not seen your brother ever since he had left the country. Can I ask you again, have you seen your brother? Have your brother returned back to the country?"

Reina blinked her eyes blankly. "I was lying previously." Reina confessed. "Some two weeks back, I received a call from an unknown caller, asking me to meet him at the jetty. I knew it was my brother. I went along and met him. He had took an illegal entry back to the country via a boat. He asked me to hide him. He said, with his accounts being tracked by the police, he can't survive in Taiwan. I knew it was wrong to hide him up. But, I can't let him to be arrested. I can't let Papa Mama know what he had done, the number evil deeds he had done for the past years. He begged me. I can't bring myself to turn him in. So I brought him home, from the back door and made him stayed in the shed, until the coast is clear for him."

"Do you know where's your brother right now?" Makoto asked.

"I don't know. I really don't know. . ." Reina whimpered. She believed, with only her brother in the room, there's only a possible person to be the murder. Her brother. "I don't even know why would he beat Mama up so brutally, such that it would cost her life. I don't know. I really don't know."

Just then, a knock echoed throughout the small room, bringing the attention of the two occupants to the opening door.

"It's just me." Risa made herself known in the room, settling beside Makoto. "Let's continue, shall we? Reina-san, Takahashi-san had mentioned to us about the story of receiving threatening letters from an anonymous sender. Do you have any idea who could be the one who had sent it?"

Reina shook her head in response.

"Is there anyone who knew that Tanaka Juncho was living in the shed?" Makoto asked.

"No. No one else. All along, it's only me who had handled with him, bringing him the meals he needs and necessities. There shouldn't be any one else in the residence knew about that." 

"Can I speak to the stewards and stewardess in your residence? We are currently looking for alibis who might have seen Takahashi-san when she lost her way in your mansion. " Risa requested.

"You can talk to my butler about that. He should be able to come out with the list for you."Reina replied.

---------------------------------------------------

"Gaki-san! They had found Tanaka Juncho on the streets! They are bringing in him now." Makoto shouted out.

"Really? That's a good news! I have some at my side as well. One of the stewards saw Takahashi while she was trying to make her way to the rest room. It was roughly at the 7 minutes of the unaccounted 15 minutes. She's safe!" Risa replied. Soon after, she walked out of the office and to where Ai was. "You are safe." Risa smiled in relieve at Ai. Ai nodded her head.

-------------------------------------------------

"Tanaka Juncho, why did you kill your mother, Tanaka Miko?" Risa interrogated in a harsh tone.

"I did not kill my mother!" He refuted, pulling his hair in process. He was found running on the streets, in his blood splattered white singlet and black pants, and there he sat, denying the statement made by Risa about murdering his mother.

"Stop lying! You are the only one in that shed. Who else except for you will be the one then. With so many past records of serious crime breaking, there are no way that we will believe in what you still say, Tanaka!" Risa continued angrily. "Abduction of civil servant. Serial sexual assault of your patients under the effect of the medications you had prescript. There's no way you are getting out of this. Just admit it!"

"I really did not!" Juncho groaned in desperation. "Why would I kill my own mother? I got tired while waiting for Reina to bring me my dinner, so I had went for a short nap, trying to counter the hunger. When I woke up from my nap, I found her dead on the floor. I really did not know what had happened !"

--------------------------------------------------

"Ah, Ai-Nee-chan, you are here!" Yuri greeted, limping up to her feet as Ai entered into the waiting room.

"You sit down!" Ai blurted out, in a rather concern way, yet coming out a little angry and aloof. "I don't mean any bad. I mean, you are injured, take a sit." Ai continued hurriedly.

"Nee-chan!" Haru came up to Ai and looked up at her, giving Ai one of her best smile before turning to Yuri. "Ne, Ba-chan, Can Haru spend time alone with Nee-chan?"

"Ba-chan?" Ai repeated and looked at Yuri sympathetically. "She's not that old to be called Ba-chan, isn't that so?" Ai tried to help Yuri out of the situation. "And Yuri has difficulty to move around right now."

"Haru wants to talk to Nee-chan. Just the two of us." Haru looked away shyly, before returning to her seat on the couch. 

Yuri supported her weight onto her clutches, allowing herself to get off the couch. "I'm good. Go ahead and talk. I will wait outside." Yuri excused herself out of the waiting room, leaving the real mother daughter pair alone in the room, in slight awkwardness.

"What-" The speaking authority was passed straight over to Haru before Ai could speak first.

"Ne, Nee-chan. . . Can Haru ask something?" Haru asked. Ai nodded her head, making no verbal response. She allow herself to take the seat Yuri took previously while Haru continued speaking. "Can Haru know what had happened in the past? Why did Nee-chan abandoned Haru?" Haru hushed, worrying if she should had asked that particular question.

"That - I - I did not know that I - I was "

Haru sensed the uneasiness of Ai while she was trying to answer her question. "It's alright. . . That doesn't matters after all. .  ." Haru interrupted. "Can - Can Haru know who's Haru's Papa?" Haru stumbled a little.

"It's better that you don't Haru. . . " Ai replied honestly.

The room went into silence, until Haru spoke again. "Does Nee-chan like Haru?"

Ai nodded her head immediately, without hesitation.

"Will Nee-chan bring Haru away from Mama?" The younger girl asked honestly, about facts that she had learnt from TV programmes. The last thing she will want to is to be separated from Risa.

Ai shook her head. She had no intention to. She knew that the brat loved Haru dearly right from the bottom of her heart. The brat had gave more than what Ai had gave to Haru. Ai knew that she had no power to bring Haru away, nor had the intention in the first place.

"Does Nee-chan like Mama?" Haru tilted her head, looking at Ai with her puppy eyes. From the first day she had know about Ai, she knew that the relationship between Ai and Risa stayed at the borderline of hate. Trouble, Brat, Thing - all these are often not used on people that you like. 

Ai looked away bashfully at that question. Something had definitely changed. The feeling towards the brat. The initial irk and hate for the younger policewoman was no longer in her mind. The gentleness and kindness of Risa had slowly touched her in some ways. The unexpected kiss in the toilet summed everything for Ai. It was something she had never felt. It was something she had never wanted to step into it. Love. Ai nodded her head, almost unnoticeably to Haru.

"Ne, Nee-chan. . . Would you mind staying together with Haru and Mama?" Haru continued her questions.

Ai shrugged her shoulders, unable to give Haru a firm answer. Even she herself was unsure if she was ready to, since she was way too accommodated in living alone.

"Will Nee-chan accompany Haru on the nights of where Haru has nightmares?"

Ai nodded her head at this question as her answer. The young child now looked all away from Ai and started playing with her fingers, tapping them lightly on the leathered couch. "Can Haru ask Nee-chan one last question?"

"Go ahead. . . " Ai croaked, since she had not spoke for quite a moment.

"Can I call you Okaa-san?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was already nightfall when Risa had returned home. Ai had brought Haru back to Risa's apartment when evening falls in, and had fed the young child dinner, hoaxed her to bed before settling down at the dining table, trying to recollect the events of the day. The sound of the keys brought Ai's attention to the door, which revealed the exhausted figure of Risa. Both Risa and Makoto had spent the whole day, trying to get Juncho to admit to the murder. While he had admitted the numerous amount of injustice since the past years, he had firmly made clear that he had no play in the murder case of her mother. That alone had caused headache to both Risa and Makoto.

"Tadaima. . " Risa informed restlessly.

"Have you eaten?" Risa was shocked. She had never expect Ai to talk to her first, let alone asking her such an 'intimate' question. "I can make you some instant noodles, if you are hungry." Ai continued, standing up from the dining chair and headed straight into the kitchen, ignoring the fact that Risa was frozen in her actions at the doorway.

Risa snapped back into reality. She removed her shoes swiftly and went straight into the dining room, where she placed her workbag on the table. "Thank - you. . ." Risa took several brown files out of her bag and began to work through the details in them, trying to find a situation that would work, or would nail Juncho, giving him no lines to breath, denying the charges they were planning to add on. 'Can there be any chance that the murder was done by a third party? How high is that chance? A throbbing headache hit Risa, causing the thinking mind to stop. Risa rubbed her temples gently, hoping that would ease the pain she was feeling.

"Do you need some rest?" Echoed Ai's voice, causing Risa to snap her eyes open, only to find a bowl of warm noodles placed right before her.

Risa shook her head in response. She flipped through the pages again with her left hand, while her right took the chopsticks.

"Do you need some help then?" Ai offered.

Risa hesitated. "I - Tanaka Juncho kept denying that he did not kill his mother, even when he had admitted to his other crimes. I'm trying to reread through all these statements and photographs to see if I can find some evidence to proof that he is lying." Risa explained her situation.

"Can I have a look?" Ai asked and took over the documents, not waiting to see if Risa had really allowed her to do so. After flipping through them and the documents, Ai came out with her conclusion. "He is not the one who committed the murder. " Ai concluded, placing the documents down. "The person who had committed the murder, is most likely the person who had sent the threatening letters. "Ai continued.

"But why are you so sure that it was not Tanaka Juncho ?" Risa enquired.

Ai pulled out a couple of photos from the file. "Look at this. There's a void in the blood splatter pattern at the bed. The both sides of the mattress are blood stained, but not the center. So there's one possible reason. There was someone sleeping on the bed when Tanaka Miko was first attacked. Look at the photographs of his clothing when he was brought in. The blood splatter patterns on his singlet matches the one on the bed. This makes him the one lying on that bed when that happened. So, he can't be the one who had murdered Tanaka Miko. Also, look at the sizes of these blood splatter pattern on the wall. They are generally slightly bigger than those typical medium velocity blood splatter patterns. It can be explained that the person attacking is shorter than the victim, and the velocity she was going was much more slower than typical blunt object attack. The letter itself had too proved that the sender might be a female." Ai explained.

The awe on Risa's face was so obvious that Ai could not miss. "How did you manage to notice them just at one glance?"

"I did blood splatter analysis for my honours project when I was still studying." Ai explained briefly.

"Thank you for this." Risa stood up from the chair and placed the documents back onto her briefcase. "I'm going back to the office." Risa informed and rushed towards the doorway, where she wore her shoes and got out of the house immediately.

"Have you sexually assault a person 8 years ago, other Takahashi Ai-san?" Risa dragged Tanaka Juncho back into the interrogation room the moment she returned back to the MPD, not wanting to waste any time.

Juncho kept his mouth silenced, refusing to reply Risa's question.

"Answer me! It's going to help in your mother's case!" Risa lost her temper and shouted at him. "You won't want anything to happen to your father or your younger sister, don't you?"

"There is. " Juncho answered, rather unexpectedly. "Hashimoto Naoko, Scholar student from School of Mass Communications. Unlike Takahashi, she had no guts to report me to the police. Therefore, this case remained under the snow."

"Hashimoto Naoko." Risa repeated the name. 'Why does this name rings so much? ' Risa wondered in her mind. 'Oh Right! Her name was in the stewardess given by the butler.'

-------------------------------------------------------

At the foot of the hotel where Reina stayed, the MPD had managed to stop Hashimoto Naoko from going up the building. She was brought back to the MPD immediately.

"I wanted revenge. But I won't kill him. I will kill his family members, the ones that were close to him, so that he will live with this guilt forever, because he was the one who had caused their death, both directly and indirectly. .  . I want him to be alive, suffering from the guilt forever. He's the only one that I don't intent to kill. I want his family to be dead."

--------------------------------------------------------

"I hereby announce that, Tanaka Juncho, guilty for multiple sexual assaults. He shall be sent to the death row in Osaka. Tanaka Reina, for false statement. She shall be sent for a 3 years worth of corrective work order and a fine of 10000 yen. "

[ Epilogue ]

"Are you done yet? We are running late!" Risa shouted to Ai, who was still preparing herself for the big day in her room, a spare bedroom which Risa had cleared out
for Ai.

"Coming!" Ai shouted back.

"Haru-chan? Where are you? We are running late!" Risa called out for Haru, while pacing around the dining room, making sure that they had packed everything they needed in the bag.

"I'm talking to Stitch in the kitchen!" Haru replied loudly.

"Stitch?" Risa quirked. She headed towards the kitchen, trying to figure out who Haru was talking to. When she reached the kitchen, she found Haru squatted on the ground, with her back facing Risa. Ai too had heard the commotion and too, headed toward the kitchen as well. "Haru-chan, who is Stitch? Did we have a new pet?" Risa asked Haru.

"Ne, Mama, Kaa-san! Look! It's Stitch!" Haru chipped as she turned around and revealed to the two adult who Stitch was.

"AHHHH!!!!" Came a top screeching scream from Risa. Instantly, Risa situated herself right behind Ai, hiding her face behind Ai's shoulder. "Take that cockroach away!"

"Ne, Mama, it's Stitch! Why are you so afraid? Didn't Mama like Stitch as well?" Haru asked innocently as she held the cockroach by its feeler, waving it back and forth, just as if it was just a toy. "Can we keep Stitch?" Haru continued asking, looking sincerely at the two of them.

"No!" Risa replied without hesitation.

Haru pouted her lips, a little upset at Risa's reaction. "Kaa-san . . . " Haru cajoled.

"I will get you a container." Ai replied, earning herself a pinch on her back.

"It's all your fault! Why did you tell Haru that Stitch is a mutated cockroach?"

"Well, because the truth is, it is!" Ai argued back. She brisked into the toilet where she took the small container for Haru.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mama, Kaa-san, I will go get sensei to take a photo for us!" Haru informed excitedly, breaking away from her parents and sprinted into the school compound. Ai and Risa on the other hand, took their own time to walk into the school compound.

"Time had really flew past, isn't that so?" Risa commented. "So fast, it's the closing ceremony of the school term and come spring, Haru will be in grade 2 already." Risa smiled and sighed at the same time.

Ai nodded her head in agreement. Silence stood for a moment before Ai decide to speak. "Have you thought about improving your relationships with your parents?" Ai concerned.

"It won't work out. "

"But you haven't tried."

"It's not going to work out." Risa emphasised. "The contact with Yuri is good enough. I know that she can do a good job in looking after Papa Mama." Risa continued. "Enough about me. What about you? Do you want to return back to the CIL to work?" Risa asked.

Ai tilted her head aside before giving a soft nod. "But it's impossible."

"It's possible. " Risa corrected. "I have spoke to the higher levels about it. During the Tanaka's case, your knowledge had helped us lots. You are someone the MPD will not want to miss."

"If there's a chance, then I will.

"Mama! Kaa-san!" Came Haru's loud voice echoing from a distance. "I found Sensei!" Haru chipped happily. Ai and Risa walked towards Haru, one at her right and the other on the left. "Ne, Mama, Kaa-san, can you all kiss me in the photo?" Haru requested.

Both Ai and Risa bent down to Haru's cheek level, planting their lips gently on Haru's cheek.

"Hai, Cheese!" And the flash of the camera went off.

"Sensei! Can I have another shot?"

"Hai, " Just before the button was pressed, Haru squatted down on the floor, causing Ai and Risa falling forward, lips contacting with lips. "Cheese!" And the flash went off.

"Yatta!" Haru ran towards the teacher, retrieving the camera back from the teacher. Haru viewed the photos at the screen of the digital camera before squealing again. "Mama and Kaa-san's kiss! Haru's going to keep it!"

"Haru-chan!" Ai and Risa scolded at the same time, both turning into the same shades of red.

"Ja ne!" With that, Haru followed the teacher back to her classroom, leaving Ai and Risa standing in awkwardness.

"I guess. . . she still remembers what happen at the toilet then. . . " Risa rubbed the back of her head shyly. "I wonder if you. . . too remembered. . . " Risa tried to continue, but was flushed by the heat on her face.

Ai spoke nothing, Instead, she tip toed a little, and brushed her lips gently on Risa's cheek. Without waiting for Risa, Ai followed quickly after Haru, leaving Risa standing alone in daze.

"Wait! What does that mean?  Can't you be a little more specific and direct?"

Hihi! Thank you for all the comments! I will reply and answer all questions the next time I have more time to. hehehehe
^.^
it wouldn't be long. . .:)

Offline Tchips

Re: SEARCH [ . C #28 + Epilogue ] 31 December 2011
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2011, 11:10:00 PM »
Guess I was a little too much on the psychological side. In my head Reina was kind of schizophrenic and she was the one to kill her mother (for unknown reason...)
Guess studying psychology isn't my thing :nervous

So this story is over? I knew it wouldn't be long before you ended it but it surprised me !
Thank you cayunki! :bow:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:47 AM »
Noooooooo. We need more TakaGaki ; A ;. But that was summed up alright. Yay for Tanaka finally going to jail! And wow, those threatening letters. ; A ; It must've taken a long time for Hashimoto to finally plan that murder. ; A ; At least everyone has been accounted for all the sins they've done...

And TakaGaki is living with a child! Woohoo! Haru that mischievious little one! I knew she's going to do that! We need more family bonding ; A ;! But this ending is really unexpected... it could it be... there's going to be a new route?! (What is this a visual novel? LOL) It has been an awesome ride with this fanfic of yours... and seriously look forward for more! ; A ; (More TakaGaki that is--/shot)

Sorry, just going crazy here and rambling. xD Blood Splutter analysis is awesome, and she might go back to CIL... but who is gonna take care of Haru? ; A ; Now I'm curious. You have questions to answer Cai-san! --/shot again. Okay, I've died one too many times in one post already. xD

Thank you for this very awesome fanfic! ; A ; I look forward to more of your works and of course, my undying delurked posts would also keep on coming. xDDDDDDD And Happy New Year's Eve! xD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2012, 06:43:19 AM »
Haru the matchmaker! She's not going to be happy until she catches them kissing for real! But man, you wrapped up the story pretty nicely, although with a little less Takagaki cuddle time than I was hoping for XD I so can't wait to see what you have for us next.

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2012, 11:43:47 PM »
 :mon fyeah: Ah this story was AMAZING!!!! I loved Haru. For some reason she kinda reminded me of Koharu being all energetic and happy.. and with them both having the 'Haru'.

And Im so glad Juncho had death row. That'll teach him. PIG!!  :mon butt: And Reina being sentenced with something too will teach her! I was very disappointed in my kitty in this story. :thumbdown:

TakaGaki together at last~  :heart: :heart: :heart: It was so adorable the roach thing made me think about when Aya And Ai used to be in school together haha.

This story had me screaming at my computer screen looking like a complete lunatic a few times :mon sweat: but it was always for a good reason!
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2012, 06:57:27 PM »
HiHi! i had finally found the time to reply the comments!

First and foremost, let me thank all who had commented and liked the story throughout.:) heheh The intention of bringing Haru back alife is to fulfil some wishes, and also, part of me wanted her to be alive as well, so. . . it's always cute to see interactions of parents with their child. I'm glad that you all had enjoyed the AiGakiHaru interactions :) heheheh

There would be still a short sum up coming when the idea comes, regarding issues about Risa's family. And if time allows, the E series shall be written. But that's untill further plans. . so, until then :) hehehehe

@ Tchips : It would be too tough for me to write Reina killing her mother. this poor girl had suffered enough :) heheh plus, the use of schizophrenic, i had actually used that in the first case I had written. . so :S heheheheh You are welcome ^.^

@ arisa03 : Hehe. . .if you like it, I can answer your questions in a single one shot continuation for this story . ^.^ heheheh the answers itself should be able to fill a chapter, plus with the issue of Niigaki family. Thank you for delurking!! It's glad to see that you are enjoying the TakaGaki stories!! There are just too good to be denied ;X ahahahhahaha

@ rndmnwierd : Hehehe, isn't Haru cute? hahahah. the time can come in Strawberry Penguin, (i hope ;X) or even in the chapter planned later :X hehehe Once again, thanks for always commenting! It helps ^.^

@ Sora-chan : heheheh thanks! I don't think it was THAT amazing though, but i'm glad that you enjoyed it :) heheheh Yupps i think the roach had the best love in the story. heheheh. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. heheheh. THANKS LOTS!

hehehhehe
now, what to come next. . .
i can't say when, but i will definitely write one more last chapter for the C series, So, do wait! HEHEHE :)

JA ne!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Under Water Flower