JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Romans - Sexy Night ~Wasurenai Kare~

Author Topic: SEARCH [ . C #28 + Epilogue ] 31 December 2011  (Read 44051 times)

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
Re: SEARCH [ . # 9 updated 27 June 2011 ]
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »
 . [ # 10 ]

"Mama . . . What happened?" Haru asked groggily through her dried throat as she struggled to keep her eyes opened. "Where's . . . Haru at? Haru's head . . . throbbing . . . it hurts . . . "

The anaesthesia effects had finally wore off and Haru had finally woke up. She looked up to Risa, who was dressed in the PPE for ICU, with her tired eyes. "Mama . . . eyes . . . cried ? Don't . . . cry . . . Mama . . . "

Risa nodded her head, not speaking words. "How's Haru-chan feeling? Are you feeling pain anywhere?" Risa asked as she brushed away the fringe from Haru's face.  Haru shook her head in response.

'We had administered painkiller for her to reduce the pain and uncomfortableness she would feel after the operation."

"Mama. . . smile. . . "Haru whispered softly. Risa forced a smile on her face, which in turn resulted in a weak smile to appear on Haru's face.

"Silly girl." Risa muttered under her breath as she ruffled Haru's hair lovingly. The smile on Haru's face grew wider and the gently ruffle of her hair.

Haru's eyelids drooped down tiredly for a short moment before she struggled to keep them open again. "Is Haru-chan tired?" Risa concerned lovingly.

Haru nodded her head absentmindedly before continuing in a weak and hoarse voice. "Haru's a little tired."

"Go to sleep then." Risa stroked the side of Haru's face. "Mama will stay with you for the night." Haru nodded her head lightly before closing her eyes. A soft knock on the glass window caught Risa's attention. She turned around and saw Eri standing on the other side of the window, signalling Risa to get out of the room.

Risa caressed the soft locks of Haru's hair for the one last time before peeling herself away from the bedside and out of the room. She took off the hair cover the moment she got out of the room and proceeded towards where Eri stood. "What are you doing over here?" Risa asked quietly.

"To see how are you doing. I can't leave you alone. You know that." Eri replied shortly.

"Thank . . .you."

"You don't have to. . . " Eri added on as she kept her eyes on Haru. 'So . . . She biologically related to Takahashi-san . . . I never knew. . . But how? Why? She doesn't seemed like someone who do thing that is against the law. . . .She always carries the word of justice with her. . . I . . . .just can't fit everything into the picture.' Pushing away the contradicting thoughts, Eri swallowed a mouthful of saliva before continuing. "Did Takahashi-san . . . "

"Have you file in the document?" Risa interrupted, not allowing Eri to finish her question.

"I - I did right before I left the office. But why, Risa? Why the suddenness?" Eri questioned.

"She doesn't deserve the chance. She doesn't even deserve to be a human."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ai stood before the mansion at the end of the empty street. The faint street light illuminated the gates of the mansion, allowing the name tag on the left pillar which wrote 'Tanaka Residence' to be readable. 'What are you doing over here, Ai? Didn't you swear that never in your life, you would want to meet that bastard again. He's the one who had caused all your suffering all these years, together with the responsibilities of the irresponsible and corrupted police officers. But . . . Right now . . . He might be the only one . . . who can save her . . . It's your responsibilities, Ai. You are the one who had left her there. . .' Ai thought in her mind as she clenched her fingers into a stone fist by her side. 'Guilt . . . the guilt . . . the thought that . . . she . . . '

'She's gone . . . Where is she?' Ai wandered around the alley where she had been 4 hours before. 'Could it be?' Tears brimmed at the edge of Ai's eyelid. 'You are a murderer. . . you are . . . ' Ai instilled into her mind as she dropped onto the grounds, with her knees coming in contact with the hard concrete. 'How could you . . . how could you . . .But. . . she's . . . she's . . . her father . . . he's the . .  .'

Ai felt fresh tears paving their way down her flawless cheek. 'As much as she's . . .the part of the memory that I want to forget. . . She's still innocent. . . She had nothing to do with this. . . She deserves a chance to stay alive, Ai. You had made a wrong decision 7 years ago. . .it's the time for you to make up for the mistake you had made . . .' Ai swiped away the lone tear left on her cheek. 'You can do this. . . ' Ai mustered the courage she needed and brought her right hand away from her side and towards the door bell beside the name tag. 'You will have to control your emotions. . . you need to . . . . you need to. .  .' Ai bit the her bottom lips nervously as she pressed the button. She closed her eyes as she waited by the entrance.

"Who are you?" A distinct voice echoed. Ai opened her eyes and saw the guy, the guy who had changed her life, making his way through the driveway.

Ai made no response to the question. Instead, she just stood there and stared at the person.

"Who are you?" Juncho asked again. "Come on, speak." Juncho demanded when Ai chose to remain silence. "Wait. You looked familiar to me. Have we met before?" Ai continued her silence. "Ah. . . you are . . . " Juncho smirked. "What are you doing here? I thought you hated me."

"I have something to ask from you." Ai used her calmness tone, which was the exact opposite of her current emotion, and replied.

"That's rare of you. The famous Takahashi Ai from Keio was known to be someone who never asks from people." Juncho insulted. Ai kept her lips tight as she clenched her fist by her side. "I'm curious what are you going to ask from me. Let's get in and we shall discuss about this PROPERLY in the mansion." Juncho continued as he unlocked the gates and swung it open for Ai's entry.

And when they were in the living room of the mansion, Juncho flunked himself onto a red cushioned couch. "Have a seat." He invited. Ai, however, did not bugged to moved. She remained at her position before the table, which stood many different glassware of different historical background. "Fine, if you insist in not sitting, I have nothing much to force you. So, what do you want? Revenge? Still unable to be convince by the fact that I got away from the charge 8 years ago?"

"No." Ai took a deep breath before replying. "I would like you to save someone."

"Save someone? Aren't you a doctor? Oh, I had forgotten. Someone was being expelled from the medical school."

"That was not what I meant." Ai gritted between her teeth.

"Then what?"

"Someone . . . who was borne due to your doings. . . "Ai continued as a sharp pain ran down her arm to her fist. "She needs a liver - "

"Wait! Are you claiming that you were pregnant with my child. Stop the accusation! I was proven innocent then. There's no way that could happen! I can charge you for defamation."

"Whether or not that could happen, you yourself should know yourself." Ai raised her voice. "It's not an accusation." The pretentious acts of Juncho irked her.

Juncho raised up from his seat and charged towards where Ai was standing, pinning her between himself and the table behind Ai. Ai shivered in fear as she felt the closeness of their distance. Ai tried to free herself, but failed, only to have her arm pierced by the fragments of broken glass as she swung her left arm onto the glass ornament. Deep red fluid were making their way from the exposed flesh from the cuts.

"Onii-sama, stopped it." A petite figure standing at the stairway spoke up before Juncho could start doing what he had intended to do. She stomped forward and pushed Juncho away from Ai.

"Reina, don't poke your nose into my business." Juncho retorted.

"Let’s go." Reina grabbed onto Ai's uninjured hand  and headed towards the entrance, totally ignoring Juncho's demand for her. "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Reina asked Ai when the two of them had reached back to the empty and dark driveway.

Ai shook her head gently. 'In the end. . . .there's nothing much I can do to help her . .  . '

"I heard the conversation from my room. Is that really the truth?" Reina asked suddenly, shocking Ai with her statement. "I remembered something briefly like this from 8 years ago. Onii-sama had claimed that he didn't do it."

"I - I have nothing to say. I'm leaving . . . Th-thank you for what you had did inside."Ai replied as she began to walk away from Reina.

"Wait!" Reina shouted out after Ai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Takahashi-san. We had received orders from the police department about you involving in a case of baby abandonment 7 years ago. Team 4 would like to speak to you about the case. And also, due to you involvement in a legal suitcase, we are sorry to inform you that you are temporary suspended from work, until the final verdict is out." The voice of the chief echoed in Ai's mind as she packed her belongings into her handbag. 'Face it, Ai.'

"Kamei-san, I had put you to be in-charge during my period of suspension." Ai stood before Eri's desk and informed. Eri looked up from her work, only to catch Ai's disappearing back view. "Takahashi-san?" Eri trailed off. 'Why had she placed me to be in-charge. She knew that I was the one who had helped Gaki-san with the report, didn't she?'

"What is Mama doing here? Mama doesn't have to work today?" Haru asked in a slightly energetic voice. She had awaken from her sleep from last night, only to find Risa still sitting by her side.

"Hmmm." Risa shook her head. "Mama had taken some time away from work to keep Haru accompanied." Risa replied with a smile.

"Why? Isn't Mama busy with her work?" Haru asked again and winced a little when she tried to speak out louder.

"Nothing matters more to Mama as compare to you, Haru-chan."

"Ah. . . " Haru yelped excitedly. "Onee-chan. . . " Haru continued as she bit her lips, hoping that that would counter the sharp pain she was experiencing at her abdomen.

"Onee-chan?" Risa repeated as she glanced slightly towards the glass window.

Ai hid behind the wall beside the glass window when Risa turned to face the window. 'She has woken up. That's a good sign. Her complexion looks good as well.' Ai nodded mentally at the features of Haru she had just saw.

"Pretty Onee-chan. . . Haru saw her standing outside. . . "

'She is?' Risa wondered in her mind as she stared frivolously at the window. Even thought Ai had tried her best to hide herself behind her wall, the slight reflection on the window had betrayed her. 'Why is she here?'

'Hopefully . . . she can help her . . . ' Ai thought in her mind as she stole one last glance into the room. 'I'm glad that . . . she was the one who had found her. . .she's a good mother. . . better than what I could be. . . ' Ai thought painfully in her mind. She turned away from the room and began to take one step away, only to be stopped by a tight grip on her left arm. She winced silently in pain at the sudden contact. Before she knew it, she was being dragged further away from the room and nearer to the elevator - which was her intended destination in the first place.

"Let go please." Ai requested with her cold mask as she felt blood oozing out from the cut. Risa did what Ai had asked her to and let go of her left arm. Ai drew her trembling left arm back to herself and hid it behind her back.

"What are you doing here? I thought you don't give a damn about the life and death of Haru-chan?" Risa retorted angrily.

"I wasn't visiting. I was just passing by." Ai lied through her teeth. And as Ai tried to leave, Risa stopped her once again by grabbing her at the same place she did moments ago.

"Let go." Ai flinched.

"I don't understand you. I really don't understand you." Risa started. "Who are you? Which personality of yours are the real you? Can you please enlighten me?" Risa continued as she tightened her grip, hoping that Ai would turn around and face her, hoping that she would find the real Ai from her eyes.

"If you don't understand, then don't bother. It doesn't matters at all. Just let go of me." Ai grunted. The fresh blood caused by the pressure had oozed its way through the thick layer of bandage that Ai had did herself.

"Haru says she wants you to be inside. She's very happy to see you. Please." Risa toned down.

"I won't." Ai replied as she tried to ply Risa's fingers off her arm. When she did, she was relieved.

Risa noticed the tinge of blood that she had picked up from Ai's dark clothing. 'Blood?!' She pulled Ai's arm back into her possession and dragged the long sleeve up, revealing the blood-stained bandage that was once pearl white. "What happened?" Risa questioned.

"It's none of your business." Ai retorted as she tried to pull her arm back from Risa.

"This wasn't there yesterday." Risa stated.

"Why do you even care? Don't you hate me?" Ai rebutted.

'Why do you even care?' The question echoed in Risa's mind. 'Why do I even care?'

"Niigaki-san! We had found a suitable donor!"Aya came down the hallway and informed. "What happened to your hand, Ai-chan?" The calmness in Aya's voice was gone the moment she saw the blood-stained bandage around Ai's arm.

"Really?"

"It's nothing."

Risa exclaimed at the good news while Ai pulled her arm back to herself. 'Indeed . . . Reina-san . . . Thank you . . . ' Ai thought gratefully in her mind.

Risa grabbed onto Aya's shoulder. "Is that true?" Risa asked anxiously.

Aya nodded her head in response. "The lady had passed the preliminary tests and is now undergoing secondary assessments. The team had too decide that it's time to put Haru-chan on immunosuppressant treatment in preparation for the transplantation." Aya explained.

"Thank goodness. . . " Risa muttered.

"Ai-chan?" The tone in Aya's voice change. That was when Risa had realised Ai was gone. Ai had taken the chance to sneak away during when Aya was explaining the details to Risa.

Ai winced in pain as she removed the bandage and began to clean up the cuts again. 'Thank goodness. . . ' 

"Makoto, how's the investigation on the series of sexual assault going on?" Hitomi asked as she entered into the office of FID.

"No improvements." Makoto replied dejectedly as she leaned back against the back rest. "No viable evidence to pin point on possible suspect."

"Continue to work on it. Maybe you can get back to the respective victims again to see if they remembered anything distinct since then." Hitomi ordered.

"Hai! Wakarimashita!" Makoto responded as she packed up her folders into her backpack and exited the office.

'Takahashi-san's case . . .' Hitomi thought worriedly in her mind.

"Niigaki-san, please meet Tanaka Reina-san, the matched donor. Tanaka-san, meet Niigaki Risa-san, the mother of the recipient." Aya introduced the two in her office.

"Wait. You are the mother?" Reina asked defensively.

"Yes. Tanaka-san, I really thank you very much for deciding to donate, even though we do not know you." Risa replied politely.

"I thought Takahashi-san was the mother. Sorry, I think I'd gotten the wrong person then." Reina continued bluntly, resulting in a shocked response from the other two. "Did I said something wrongly?" Reina asked quietly after noticing the change in the atmosphere.

Ai stood outside the sterile room Haru was in, watching the little girl as freely as she could as she knew that the people she would want to avoid are all in the other room for an important meeting before the commencement of the major operation. 'You can do it . . . little one . . . You will make it through . . . '

"You knew the truth?" Risa broke the silence evidently  as she directed the question to Reina.

"The truth?" Reina was lost, but not as lost as Aya was.

'Takahashi-san? Is this Takahashi-san the same Takahashi I knew?' Confusion eroded Aya's mind. 'Since when Ai-chan's a mother? Why? How?'

"That Haru-chan's . . . biological mother is that thing." Risa continued unclearly.

"You mean you are not the biological mother of your daughter? What that thing?" Reina asked in confusion.

"Why. . . How? Why did you came over to take the test, Tanaka-san?" Risa changed the topic, knowing that that would get her to the answers she wanted.

"Wait!" Reina called out after Ai. "Takahashi-san! I can help . . . if you want me to . . ."

'She went to look for help . . . . . . She had went to look for help . . . ' Risa thought as the information was registered in her mind.

"Excuse me." Aya had finally spoken out after her long moment of silence. "Is - is this Takahashi-san you two talking about by any chance. . . is by the name of Takahashi Ai?"

Both Risa and Reina nodded their head simultaneously. 'You're kidding me. . . Ai-chan . . . A mother? How? '

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was right when I said I can't write well when I'm at home . . . .I had near to zero productivity . . . .:( Hahahahah.

@ alwaysYou : hahahah. . . .did your mind cracked after that?? hehehehe you were half correct!!! :) hehehehe I wouldn't be that horrible to make Ai go through the same thing all over again!! ^.^

@ rndmnwierd : hehehehe . :) hmmmm . . .basically . . . since Risa had made Eri to file in the document, she couldn't pull back the charges . . . as it had already invovled the criminal justice system . . . hmmmm. . . .

@ Bamtai : Yupps . . . hehehe. . . . EHHHHHH . .. . .  let's just say. .. . she's someone who will not let her emotions to betray herself . . .so Ai had chose to be as ruthless and emotionless as she could. . .  Haru . . . .Will she survive ? hehehe =X

@ Kikk4r : Yes .. . she do . . . but in her own special way of doing it . . . THANK YOU!! hehehe.

Bad productivity and bad quality . . . I can't even catch up with what I was writing in this chapter .. . :( I apologise for that . .. :(
De Wa~
Until the next chapter then!! :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:10:27 PM by caiyunki »

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
Re: SEARCH [ . # 10 updated 2 July 2011 ]
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »
i knew it i knew it im a genius (not really but lets pretend i am one :nervous)

so Ai went to "the daddy" and she almost got raped again and Reina comes in and save her and ai tried to find someone who can donate for haru-chan and everything will be alright.

(i think it will be alright and hopes so to)

But is Risa really going to sue Ai now since she found someone who can donate for Haru-chan? and most of this is right, right ? (maybe not sue but you probably understood what i wanted to say right?)

Offline shenlog

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »
I was waiting for Reina's appearance  :mon thumb:
so Aichan actually did help  :mon squee:
well now Haru has to be saved  :mon dunno: i must be getting really annoying pressuring you to save Haru  :mon sweat:  sorry

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
i read this chp at around 2:30am..So = you not yet sleep too..
WHY SO LATE?! LOL..XD

ahhhhhh..you are not as evil..but that bastard is still a bastard..arrrrrr...
Reina can save haru  :twothumbs

Gakisan seem to care for Aichan still..but till Hitomi pass her Aichan's case, Gakisan might change her mindset about Aichan, but will it cause it's due to Aichan incident..And she wont know it's LOVE..it's have to be LOVE ritz..XD..
but somehow when Reina appear, i was like "oh yes, reina, pls make Aichan smile!"..XD XD XD

And since they alr file in the charge, Aichan sure will be charge..ahhhhh..haiz..jail for Aichan?  :(
i cant wait to see how gakisan will react to Aichan's rape case, and how she will forgive Ai for haru incident. she will be in dental ritz?
And also Eri.
And when Aya know the truth, will she blame herself for not turning up?
And soon, all will know Aichan is once pregnant with child and the child is with gakisan now, i wonder how will they look at Aichan..
poor Aichan..

Bad productivity and bad quality?! NO
cant wait
Chp 11 pls..
(ahhh, so sorry, my mind not working..dont know why..my reply must be more hard to understand..LOL)..

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2011, 08:20:54 PM »
You're evil!  :lol: Ai and Risa could already realize that they are madly in love with each others (at least they're that in my imagination  :thumbsup) and get over with it  XD Yes, I'm just a little bit impatient  :D
What will be Reina's role I wonder....?

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2011, 05:18:31 PM »
 . [ # 11 ]

Risa sat outside the operating theatre as she waiting impatiently for the red light to go off. She had been sitting alone outside the OT for the past 6 hours and was going into her seventh hour of waiting. 'What is the relationship between Tanaka-san and that thing? What is the relationship between Tanaka-san, that thing, and Haru-chan . . . Did she. . . that thing went to look for Tanaka-san for help, or?'

"Gaki-san, are you alright?" A voice broke Risa's chain of thought, causing Risa to look up from the floor.

"Mako-chan? What are you doing over here?" Risa croaked from her dried throat - from her anxiety and dehydration due to the long waiting hours.

"I had some time free from work today and I knew that Haru-chan will be undergoing the operation today. Just dropping by to see how are you." Makoto explained as she sat in beside Risa. "How's she going?"

"She's been in there for 6 hours." Risa explained briefly as she returned her glaze back to the floor.

"Everything will be fine, Gaki-san. Haru-chan is a strong and lucky girl. She did managed to find a donor in less than 72 hours when there are people out there who had waited for ages for their chance to happen. She will be alright." Makoto encouraged as she held onto Risa's shoulder firmly.

"Thank you, Mako-chan." Risa forced a smile on her face. 'Tanaka-san, who are you to that thing? A match . . . could she be closely related to Haru-chan? She seemed like she knew about the fact that that thing was Haru's mother.'

"Gaki-san?" Makoto called again when she realised that Risa had spaced out on her once again.

"Hmmm?" Risa sounded.

"Relax. . . I guessed Haru-chan won't want you to be so worried for her as well." Makoto continued.

"I - I guessed so too as well. . . " Risa finally said as she took in a deep breath. "So how's the work in FID? Are things over there cramping up due to my absence from work?" Risa continued asking with concern.

"Well . . . the work load is still bearable, Gaki-san." Makoto replied.

"I will try to get back to work as soon as Haru's operation is done. I feel so bad for -" Risa assured. But before she could finish what she had wanted to say, she was being interrupted by Makoto.

"Don't worry so much about work. You don't have to feel bad about leaving all the work, Gaki-san." Makoto reassured. "We all understand about your situation."

Risa could find no words to express the kindness given to her.

"Let's put that aside first, shall we?" Makoto suggested. Risa nodded her head in agreement. "Anyway, there's a big happening that had occurred to CIL during your absence for the last 3 days." Makoto continued.

"Hmmm?" Risa raised her tone lightly.

"Apparently, the Takahashi Ai had been suspended from work. No one knew what was the real reason behind the suspension." Makoto informed.

"Oh . . .  That . . . "

"You don't sound surprised. Had you knew about it previously?" Makoto asked when she saw the reaction of Risa. It was like Risa had expected or knew something as such before, thus have little shock in her reaction.

"Kind of . . . " Risa replied calmingly.

"How did you know that?" Makoto continued asking. "Did Kame-chan informed you about this?"

"Sort of?" Risa replied curtly.

"I wonder what has she done to earn herself such suspension. Apparently the CIL is keeping their mouth mum about the reason for suspension. Hmmm." Makoto wondered.

'Probably because of that . . .the file . . . Well . . . I guessed they are fast in their work for once. . . ' Risa thought silently in her mind.

"Did Kame-chan told you anything about the reason? I'm curious. . . and I think Konkon wants to know as well." Makoto asked.

Risa broke away from her thoughts, turned to face Makoto and looked into her eyes. "No, I don't know the reason behind it. " 'None of the people from the PD knew about the truth that Haru is not my biological daughter except for Yaguchi-senpai. And I don't wish for too many people to know about it as well. . . . ' Risa reasoned in her mind. "So . . . How's the sexual assault case going on?" Risa asked, wanting to change the direction where the conversation was going.

"Not much advancements. We are pretty much stuck in a dead end right now. " Makoto replied the question.

"What about the other cases passed down from the district stations? Any advancement in them as well?" Risa continued asking.

Makoto shook her head dejectedly. "I had visited one of the victims just before this. It was a depressing one. It made me wondered, what had we done all these while, when the number of victims increased and yet, we can't find the offender. "

"Kurihara-san, I'm Ogawa Makoto, API from FID. I'm here today for the case you had reported six months ago." Makoto asked as she spoke through the receiver by the doorbell of Kurihara's apartment.

The apartment door creaked open slowly, revealing a petite figured women, hiding behind the opened door.

"Kurihara-san?" Makoto called out, looking for the confirmation she wanted.

"Hai." Kurihara whispered softly. "Is it that . . . you had found . . . that person?"

"I'm sorry. . ." Makoto bowed. 'We had yet to get the person." Makoto apologised. "I  . . . would like to hear from you, about how the incident had happened. Can you recount where and how it had happened, and if there is anything you had remembered about the incident since then -"

"The police had yet to find that person? What have the police been doing? Slacking off? It has been 6 long months! And . . . Not even a suspect was found?"Kuruhara raised her voice suddenly and sobbed out loudly. "And you are asking me to recount the incident again? Do you know . . . do you know how much have I suffered this 6 months. Nightmare came haunting at me each night the moment I closed my eyes. Do you know how much I had wanted to forget about this. . .What had happened to me. . . And here you are, asking me to recount to you the incident. I don't want any help from the police anymore. Not anymore. Please, go away. " With that, the apartment door was slammed onto Makoto's face.

"What have we been doing, Gaki-san? " Makoto asked after describing the situation she faced earlier in the day.

'What should I do now? Now that I've been suspended from work. . . ' Ai thought as she wandered on the empty streets. 'That child . . . .she should be in the OT right now . . . I wonder how is she now . . . hopefully there will not be any complications during the operation.' Ai continued in the mind as sat on a random bench on the street.

'Why is this so . . . . Why am I thinking about that child so much. . . . . . Why? I thought . . . I thought that I can never bring myself to like that child, let alone to love her . .  .But why ? Why is she filling up my mind right now? Why?"

After the 10 hour long operation was finally completed, Aya returned back to her office, beat and tired. She slopped herself onto her seat and closed her eyes as she leaned her back against the backrest. 'Niigaki-chan . . . she's Ai-chan daughter? How?" Aya reflected on the conversation between Risa and Reina hours before the commencement of the operation. 'What had happened to you, Ai-chan? Will you tell me . .  . if I were to ask you about it?'

'The operation is successful. The next 48 hours is critical for Niigaki-chan. There could be risk of organ  rejection and inflammation(infection). '

"Ahh~~" Risa let of a sigh of relieve. She slide the door of the patient room where Reina was in. 'I need to know . . . I wonder have she awake from the anaesthesia or not.' "Sorry for interrupting." Risa informed softly as she entered the room and slide the door close.

"Niigaki-san?" Came a very weak reply. "What are you doing here?" Reina continued.

"How are you feeling?" Risa asked as she sat down on the chair by the side of the bed. "I really thank you very much for your kind donation, Tanaka-san."

"It's nothing. . . If I can help, I will definitely help." Reina smiled gently.

"Is it alright if I ask you some questions?" Risa got into her reason for her visitation.

"Yes?"

"About . . . How did you know that . . . Haru-chan . . . and Takahashi Ai are related to each other? Did Takahashi Ai asked you to come? Are you related to them?" Risa asked.

"Sorry, Niigaki-san. I'd promised Takahashi-san that . . . I won't speak anything to anyone. . . I don't think I can help you in anyway." Reina whispered.

"So you knew Takahashi Ai from before. How?" Risa pressed in.

"Sorry . . . I can't tell you anything, Niigaki-san." Reina insisted. 'It too involved my brother. As mean and bad as he could get, he is still my brother . .  .'

' Why is she hiding something?' Risa looked queerly at Reina. "I understand your situation. . . If that's the case . . . I shall not further disturb you, Tanaka-san" Risa continued as she stood up from the chair.

"I'm sorry. . . Niigaki-san. . . "

"Good morning!" Risa greeted as she strode along the long hallway of MPD building. 

"Gaki-san? What are you doing over here? Aren't you on leave for now?" Hitomi, who was walking down the same hallway as Risa, stopped Risa and asked her. "How's Haru-chan?"

"Yoshizawa-senpai!" Risa greeted. "I thought it's time for me to return back to work. I had taken a long enough break for the past few days. " Risa continued as she bowed lightly. "The transplantation is a success. Thank you for your concern, Yoshizawa-senpai. I'm all ready to be back to work." Risa reassured with a smile.

"Good. Come with me to my office." Hitomi started to move towards her office as she gestured Risa to follow her. "Do you remember the time when I  told you that I have a special case for you to investigate with me?"

"Yes." Risa saluted. "What case was it?"

"It was a sexual assault." Hitomi explained briefly. She swung her office door open and entered the room, leaving Risa to close the door. She then gestured Risa to settle down on the seat before the desk. "8 years ago. . . I made a mistake to follow my supervisor when I knew that there was something wrong with the back up evidence and alibis. And . . . this . . . had been feeding onto my consciences for the past 8 years. " Hitomi closed her eyes briefly before opened them once again. She reached for her cabinet and pulled out a brown folder and placed it before Risa. "Here. Have a read on this case."

Risa picked up the folder and flipped it open to the first page. Her eyes showed the shock she encountered.

"Yes. This is the same Takahashi Ai from our CIL. And this . . . could be the reason how she had treated both you and Makoto. "

'Takahashi Ai. . . . . . ' The name of Ai rang in Risa's mind. 'If that's the case . . . I think . . . I'm starting to see how the story had gone. . . '

"I had wanted to talk to her about it . . . But it seemed like she has been suspended from CIL. I can't get the reason for her suspension from the chief." Hitomi continued.

"I think I know the reason why, Yoshizawa-senpai."

Ai swift through the hospital hallway carefully. 'Good that the brat is not here. . . . I don't think I will want to face her. . . '

"I knew you will come here.  I have been waiting for you for a long time." A voice echoed behind Ai. Ai  did not turn around to the source of the voice. Instead, she kept advancing forward until Risa's arm pulled her back. "I'm talking to you. Can you at least give me some response for once?"

"I have nothing to say." Ai replied coldly.

"But I have."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait!!! And sorry for this short chapter and stopping it at such a point. Hehehe. .  I'm wrote a little bit more . . .but there's still some place for improvements and modification. And Therefore . .. .  .This explains it . . . hehehehe

@ kikk4r : Hee heee. . .you're clever. . .did you managed to guess that Reina was somehow related to the guy?? heheheh for the last question, continue reading for it:) heheheh

@ shenlog : you were waiting??? You knew she's coming out??? heheheh

@ alwaysYou : as I promised, I'd posted it tonight!! heheheh. About your first question, as I'd said, I can't write well at home - and therefore I made myself to finish writing what I'd planned before I retire to bed - explains the 230AM thingy. heheheh Your reply is not hard to understand . .. . it's in the right frequency. . .hahhahahahahaha

@ Bamtai : I'm always evil, ain't I ?? heheheheh I wonder what role Reina has  .. .. Hmmmm . . . . .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:12:50 PM by caiyunki »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SEARCH [ . # 11 updated 6 July 2011 ]
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2011, 05:41:21 PM »
YES..You update! fufu  :lol:
i'm waiting..and was thinking "dont tell me she's going to post at 2:30 am again"..LOL
hahaha..sorry huh, but i dont care! you have to update!  :lol: XD :P joking!  :D

akoto shook her head dejectedly. "I had visited one of the victims just before this. It was a depressing one. It made me wondered, what had we done all these while, when the number of victims increased and yet, we can't find the offender. "
and it's 8 years for Ai..more depressing huh..

'What had happened to you, Ai-chan? Will you tell me . .  . if I were to ask you about it?'
i dont think she will tell Aya about it right..since she doesnt want to bring up her past..but somehow, i think the first one who can "force" Ai to face it will be Gakisan.XD

"I have nothing to say." Ai replied coldly.

"But I have."
why must you stop here! *glare*  :angry: :angry: :angry:
Out of sudden, i hope Gakisan DONT just straight away go into the rape topic.. :nervous
and Aichan will definitely break down if this topic is bring up..
ahhhhhh..
how come i so looking forward to it   :lol: XD oh man, my sadistic mood appears..LOL

Need more AiGaki!! not enough not enough!!
more accidental kiss, i dont mind it too  :lol: XD

Next chp!!  :twothumbs

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2011, 06:35:59 PM »
Oh...

Can you just stab a knife to me, you evil :cry:
The story is going on the way it'll be :bow:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 08:27:43 AM »
Surprise Surprise!!!

. [ # 12 ]

"I think I know the reason why, Yoshizawa-senpai . . . ." Risa mumbled almost incoherently under her breath. 'Takahashi Ai had insufficient evidence to prove that Tanaka Juncho had sexually assaulted. On the other hand, Tanaka Juncho had a number of alibis to prove that he was at the party organised by him. . . . ' The information on the folder ran repeatedly in Risa's mind. 'Rape . . . Is Haru-chan borne as the consequences of the sexual assault? If that's the case . . . Then . . . that thing . . . Tanaka Juncho . . . Tanaka Reina . . . Are they related?'

"You knew? How?" Hitomi asked curiously.

"There's one thing that I never told anyone. No one knew about it, except for Yaguchi-senpai and Kame. Haru is not my biological daughter. She was an abandoned baby that I'd found with Yaguchi-senpai during my first patrolling duty. All these years . . . I had been trying to find the heartless parents of hers, who had left her alone in the cold night of spring. . . struggling to keep her little body warm, struggling to keep herself barely alive. . . . And after all these years . . . I never thought I would find her . . . I never thought I would . . . " Risa confessed, leading to Hitomi's confusion.

"Haru-chan is not your biological daughter? I never knew!" Hitomi exclaimed. "But . . . .How does that lead to you knowing the reason for Takahashi-san's suspension?"

"I had found her . . . " Risa repeated, leading Hitomi's realisation.

"Takahashi-san is the biological mother?!" Hitomi exclaimed.

Risa nodded her head in acknowledgement. "I had asked Kame to run Haru's DNA from the record 7 years ago on the database we had . . . in search for her biological parents in desperation when Haru-chan was in urgent need for liver transplantation. And we did found the match. . . . . It was Takahashi Ai. . . And . . . I did file in the document. . . with the intention to charge Takahashi Ai for baby abandonment and deliberate attempt murder of a newborn baby." Risa continued with a trembling voice. "But. . . But now . . . This . . . "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A great welcome to my new juniors to Keio School of Medicine. My name is Takahashi Ai, two years your senior. It's really a great honour and chance given by the Dean to stand up here and give a welcome message to my juniors. Starting first, I really hope that you juniors would put in your 100% during your learning and examinations. Getting a passing grade wouldn't get you anywhere in School of Medicine. In here, everything should be in a perfect grade. Remember, you are dealing with the life and dead of a human in the future. The life of the people is held in your hands. They had chose to put their trust in our hands and we should treasure this kind of trust they had entrusted us by giving our everything. That's the justice of a doctor. And eventually, by the third year of study, I guessed most of you should have an idea of your speciality in study. Whether do you want to be a general physician, or a specialist in internal medicine, surgery, OB&GNY, or even pathology. Each and every aspect of these speciality has its own purpose. They never stand alone. I, as your senior, had chosen to do forensic pathology as my speciality study at post graduate school. The country is in need of forensic pathologist - a speciality where study avoids to study - due to the fact that it deals with dead people instead of alive people. But to me, it’s a speciality that is more meaningful that any other speciality. The dead people, too, can be saved. We can help them in our ways, understanding and searching the cause of death, and too, preventing a similar incident from happening, are too, a justice of a doctor. Once again, I welcome all of you to Keio School of Medicine, and I hope that you will enjoy your study, learning each of every little details of life over here. Thank you. "

'She's so cool!' Asami thought silently in her mind as she watch Ai getting off the stage. 

- - - - - -

"Oi! Stop there!" Came of harsh voice, causing Asami to freeze in her steps and quivered a little . "I can’t believe someone like you can too pass the exams and get into school of medicine. Have you seen a doctor who can't even speak loudly to make herself heard, or even eat speedily when required? Hahaha" The voice continued to mock.

"What are you doing? Bullying at this age? Grow up please!" Came a familiar voice.

"Sen-senpai . . . " The harsh voice toned down and shivered at the entrance of Ai and Aya.

"You should question yourself about how YOU have gotten here. So you are here in school of medicine to mock on people's shortcoming? Then I'm telling you, you do not have the attributes to be a doctor!" Ai continued, causing the group to apologise to Asami and back away. "Are you okay?" Ai asked in a gentler voice.

"Yes." Asami mumbled inaudibly under her breath as she nodded her head. "Thank you."

"You are welcome. . . " Ai assured. She then turned slightly to Aya who stood beside her. " Kids these days . . .They are really immature, aren't they?"

"You are making yourself sound like you’re a 50 years old Oba-chan, Ai-chan ." Aya replied, successfully earning herself a stare from Ai.

"If that's the case . . . You are the same as well, since you are slightly older than me, Aya." Ai returned playfully. "Are you hungry? Do you want to join us for lunch? I know of this place where they serves really nice omelette rice!"

- - - - - -

Ai picked up the few pieces of tomatoes from her food and placed it on Aya's plate. "Ai-chan, you are turning 22 year old this year. Can you stop being so picky about food? You, studying as a doctor, should know that you should a balance diet and picking food off your plate is an unhealthy habit." Aya scolded.

"Bleh!" Ai brushed off. "I can't eat too much of them. You know that, don't you?"

Asami who sat across the two watched the playful interactions between the pair of best friend. 'How I wish . . . I can such a friend over here. . . '

"Why aren't you eating? Not up to your taste?" Aya asked when she realised Asami was spacing out before them. Asami shook her head immediately at the question.

"It taste nice." Asami mumbled shyly.

"If you would like to, you can join our clique, though the two of us are known to be the weirdest pair in the school of medicine." Ai suggested suddenly, as if she knew what was going on in Asami's mind previously.

"Rea-really ?"

Ai nodded her head with a affirming smile.

'Where are you, Takahashi-senpai? Just as I thought I'd found you, you had gone missing again. Why are you suspended from CIL? What could be the reason, Takahashi-senpai?' Asami thought sadly in her mind when she finished recollecting her past encounters with Ai.

'It's time to do my rounds and check on Niigaki-chan.' Aya noted silently in her mind as she read the time on her wall clock. She hung the stethoscope over her neck and wore her white robe before exciting her office. As she walked down the hallway, she heard the commotion between Ai and Risa. She stopped where she was and saw Risa, with her hand wrapped tightly around Ai's left wrist, pulling Ai towards the direction of the roof access stairway.

"Let go of me. I don't want to talk." Ai grunted stubbornly.

'Where are they going? How did Niigaki-san knew Ai-chan? That's something I had yet to know. What are their relationship? 'Aya wondered in her mind when Ai and Risa had disappeared from the hallway. 'Maybe I should follow them. . . '

"Why did you dragged me up here? Let me go!" Ai grunted again as she flunked her left arm slightly, trying to get Risa's grip on her wrist off. Though the effort, it had totally failed. Risa tightened the grip on the wrist and pulled up the sleeves of Ai's shirt, revealing the bandaged arm. The bandage around the arm was not as thick as compared to how it was the day before.

"You have not told me how did you get this on your arm." Risa asked after staying silence throughout the trip up to the rooftop.

"I said before, it's none of your business. Let go me, right at this moment." Ai ordered in a deep voice. Risa did so. Ai took back her arm and pulled the sleeves back to its original place. When she was done with that, she began to advance towards the door where the two had passed by previously.

"The reason why . . . why you refused to help Haru . . . was it because you did not want her right from the start?" Risa asked suddenly, stopping Ai from leaving the rooftop before she could twist the door knob and open the door.

Ai rested her hand on the door knob. "Wasn't that what I had said right from the start?" Ai returned coldly. She suppressed the pain in her heart by bitting deeply into her lower lips before continuing. "If . . .If I had wanted her to be alive, I wouldn't have left her alone at the street alley.

Aya gasped silently, bring her hand up to cover her mouth to prevent herself from being heard as she leaned against on the other side of the door. 'Help Haru. . . Ai-chan did asked me to serotype her blood. She did wanted to help . . . Why is she lying?'

"If that was the case . . . Why did you went to Tanaka family ? You are the one who had gotten Tanaka Reina-san to come for the blood test, didn't you? " Risa asked suddenly.

"I did not. . . " Ai insisted stubbornly as tears began to roll at the edge of her eyelid. At the next moment, she felt a pair of hand on her right arm, twirling her around to face the owner of the hand.

"Why are you hiding the fact, the fact that you do care for Haru-chan? If you had not bothered about her, if you had not cared about her, I wouldn't have found you over here, in the hospital, right outside of her room, not once, not twice but four times." Risa barked emotionally at Ai. "You did went to the Tanaka family, didn't you? That," Risa continued as she looked down at Ai's left arm. "You got your arm injured when you visited the Tanaka family didn't you?"

Ai remained silence. A single tear began to slide down her face, despite of Ai's wish of not wanting to cry in front of the police.

Risa felt her heart skipping a beat at the sight of crying Ai. 'She, she's crying . . . ' Unknowingly, Risa reached her thumb for the single and tried to wipe it away. Before she could actually do that, the outraised arm was being brushed away forcefully before Ai's face. Risa pulled back her awkward arm reluctantly.

"Yoshizawa-senpai. . . she . . . had passed your file to me. . . " Risa whispered. Ai looked up and into Risa's eyes when the sentence was said. Her eyes told Risa -unbelieve and shock- . "In behalf of Yoshizawa-senpai and the whole police force, I'm - I'm here to say . . . we are very sorry about the incident 8 years ago. Yoshizawa-senpai has decided to reopen the case and -"

"I don't need." Ai's voice croaked as tears began to pour uncontrollably down her cheeks. "I had told her . . . I don't need. .  . I want her to live in guilt. . . It's her who had caused this misery of my life. . . How I was being expelled from Keio . . . Nothing you all do can bring me back to that day. . . Nothing. . . So why bother? Why bother? It will never change the fact that Tanaka Juncho had rape me that very night! It will never change the fact that I was once pregnant! It will never change the fact that I had abandoned my child at my state of panic. It can never change back my life. Do you understand? It will never change!" Ai screamed at the top of her voice straight into Risa's face. Years of sorrows, nightmares were evident at the moment.

Risa gulped, not knowing what should she say. 'She had suffered a lot. . . Was this the reason for her to act unemotionally, for her to pretend that she doesn't care about a thing? And I - I still . . . the court case .  . . ' Risa thought in her mind as she glanced sympathetically at Ai, trying to put herself in Ai's situation. Risa felt a short pain running for her heart and down her both arms, causing Risa clench her hands into fists.

"I don't need your sympathy. . . Don't look at me with that sympathetic eyes. I don't need. . . " Ai whimpered as she panted for more air through her sobbing.

"I -" 

The roof door creaked open unexpectedly, causing Ai to turn around at the sound, and Risa, shifting herself slightly to the right to see who was the person who had just opened the door. "Matsuura-sensei? What are you doing over here? Is it that something had happened to Haru-chan?" Risa asked in fear. 

Aya ignored Risa's question. "Ai-chan . . . " Aya called out. Ai turned back, looking away from both Aya and Risa. "Why, Ai-chan? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me about that? Ai-chan?" Aya hugged Ai protectively from the back. Ai squirmed in Aya's embrace. "What had happened then, Ai-chan? Why are you keeping everything to yourself? Why are you allowing people to misunderstand you? You did took the test didn't you? Your blood type was incompatible, that's the reason why you can't donate. Why? Why didn't you bother to explain to Niigaki-san ?"

'She did?' Risa reflected in her mind as she watched the very broken down Ai in Aya's embrace.

Aya's hospital mobile phone rang suddenly. She released one of her hand from Ai and took her phone from her breast pocket. "What? I'm going down right at this moment!" Aya shouted into the phone. Without informing the two, Aya ran out of the roof through the door she had came in previously, and down the flight of stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is suppose to be with the last chapter . .. But I was not satisfied with it, and I was tired last night. Therefore I had decided to remove it from the last chapter and make it another chapter instead :) A surprise ? Hehehe. I never thought I can finish writing this so fast . . .So :) hehehehe

@ alwaysYou : I was trying to avoid the 230 am thingy from happening again. hahahahah I did update!! Did you expect the next chapter to be up the very next day?? hahahahhaha *hide from your glare* and I think I will receive more glaring from now on. . . Hmmmm. ..  More of AiGaki -angst- ahem over here. . . hehheheeh. . .

@ Shiawase_Honoo : What do I feel like this is not the first time I had seen this sentence =X hehehehehe I'm evil *nod in agreement* heheheh
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:14:37 PM by caiyunki »

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: SEARCH [ . # 12 updated 7 July 2011 ]
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:04 AM »
Omg, sorry I couldn't comment on your recent updates! ;) Cuz' I don't really have my own laptop to check on updates and my other fandom related stuff. :nervous Since I'm away on vacation and all.

Anyway, for chapter 9: I will kill that damn bastard! :angry: He even boasted and told his friends about what he had done to my Ai-chan!

Chapter 10: Omg, Reina is helping! Love Reina, but her brother should die.

Chapter 11: Risa! What have you done?? :shocked: Adding more pain to Ai-chan's long term sufferings?? :shocked

Chapter 12: Finally everything is clear! I love the turn of events and how the you unfold the plot. :twothumbs My poor Ai-chan. :cry: I hope Haru is going to be okay. :(

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »
i went to this forum during work today
i saw this thread latest post is by "Caiyunki"
i saw this thread title being change to "#12"
and it make me go  :shocked :huhuh :? :O  to    :panic: :w00t: :P XD

update?!?!?!?! this is fast! it remind me of your previous fic where you update EVERYDAY..which is a  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
wahahahaha

oh man,,poor Aichan..=(..she must be feeling so jialat.. :( :cry:
Gakisan start to feel pity for Aichan, NO! have to be love!! not pity!!!  :lol:

and the call, Haru?!?! instantly appear in my mind, it's Haru having some prob..LOL..
ahhhhh..need to see how Aichan let go of it and stop feeling so pain..hope Gakisan Reina or Eri XD can help her..

woo woo..will there be another chp tmr?
come on! it's boring at work!!! XD XD XD  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »
 . [ # 13 ]

'Could it be . . . ' A horrifying thought flashed passed Risa's mind. 'No . . .it can't be. . . ' Following suit, Risa ran out of the roof in the same direction where Aya had just went. Just before Risa disappear down the stairs, she turned around and glanced at Ai. "I'm - I'm sorry. . . " With that, Risa began to chase down the stairs back to the level where Haru's ward was situated.

Ai collapsed onto the ground the moment Risa was out of sight. Her tears began to flow out hysterically, her breathing was getting irregular. 'I really want to forget everything . . . All these that happened . . . But I can't . . . Each time when I thought I'm over it. . . .The pain . . .they just flood within me. . . Just as if . . . . It had only happened yesterday. . . '  A single drop of water splatter onto her outstretched arm. Ai looked up towards the sky, only to receive a couple more of the said water on her face.

Rain began to pour down heavily, successfully drenching the lone figure on the roof top. "I really want to forget. . . please . . . " Ai whined as she gripped her hand into fist and punched the ground. "Please."

"What happened?" Aya asked the nurse as she flipped the curtain apart and entered the enclosed area. A single sweat trickled down her temple from her running down the rooftop.

"There's an decrease in blood pressure. We took her temperature. It's running at 40.5 Degree Celsius."

"Increase flow rate of IV. Prepare cooling pads to reduce her fever." Aya ordered. She flipped away the garment of Haru, revealing the 2 incision on the abdomen - one during the emergency treatment when Haru was first admitted into the hospital after the accident and the second one from the transplantation surgery. Using her gloved hands, Aya pressed down on the abdomen. 'It's swollen. . . '  She removed her hand. 'It's red. . . pus. . .' 

"Administer anti-inflammatory medications and immuno-suppressor drugs into her IV drip. There may be a possible internal bleeding of the organ. Get the OT prepared. Preparation for blood transfusion. There may be a need for emergency surgery. " Aya ordered again.

Just as Aya was about to leave the PICU to the OT, another complication arose. "Matsuura-sensei, There's a drop in her SPO2 and breathing rate."

Aya turned back to the bed. "Prepare bed for transfer! Call for EM to the OT."

Risa arrived outside the PICU. 'What happened?' Risa thought worriedly the moment she saw the bed through the glass window was covered up by the green curtain. 'No . . . Haru-chan. . . ' Risa rushed up to the entrance of the room, only to collide with the transfer bed that was being out of the room.

"What - what happened?" Risa stammered with fear.

"There's a need for emergency surgery. There could be a acute rejection and internal bleeding, Niigaki-san. Please excuse us." Aya informed hurriedly, brushing passed Risa as the team rushed the long hallway towards the operating theatre.

Risa stumbled a few steps as she shot her eyes wide open. 'No . . .This can't be happening . .  . Haru-chan . . . You can’t leave me alone . . . '  Realising that the team was already far away from her sight, Risa finally picked up feet and chased after the team down the hallway.

'Where - where are they ?' Ai thought weakly when she had arrived outside the PICU, only to see that both the room and hallway was empty from people. Her clothes were damped from the heavy rain that was still pouring down at that moment.

Ai stopped one of the nurse. "Where is the patient?" Ai asked in an almost inaudible voice.

"She was wheeled into the OT an hour ago due to some complications. Miss, do you want to go to the ER? You looked really pale." The nurse asked.

"It's alright." Ai replied immediately as she struggled to make her way towards the direction of the OT.

"Or do you wish to get some dry clothing to change into?" The nursed asked again.

Ai just shook her head lightly, not even bothering to turn around to face the nurse. 'Was the call just now for that child?' Ai straggled her way down the long hallway. And when she had reached the OT area, Aya, too, at the same time, had exited the OT. The expression that was worn on Aya's face told Ai what was the outcome. 'No . . . after all the trouble . . . After all these endearing events. . . No . . . '

Aya removed her surgical mask and came forward before Risa. Risa stood up immediately and grabbed Aya by her shoulder. "Is Haru-chan alright?"

Aya bit her lower lips as she tried to look away from Risa desperate stare. "I'm - I'm sorry. . . We . . . had lost her to cardiac arrest during the mist of the surgery. . . " Aya forced out her throat as she swallowed down the saltiness in her mouth.

"No . . . It's not possible . . . " Risa cried out as she loosen her grip on Aya's shoulder and slit down back onto the chair she was seating all the while. Aya bowed and faced the ground, feeling the same grief Risa was embracing at the moment.

-thud-

A loud thud echoed down from the further end of the end caused Aya to looked up from the ground and towards the origin of the thump.

"Ai-chan?" Aya called out as she rushed forward to the motionless figure on the ground. "Nurse! Stretcher!" A shouted out as she hugged Ai drenched and cold body to her own.

Ai opened her eyes tiredly and groggily, allowing her eyes to be accustomed  to the bright light of the room. "Ai-chan!" Aya called out softly. Ai turned around slightly to the call and blink her eyes in acknowledgement. "You should know how to take care of your cuts carefully. Staying in the rain and allowing yourself to stay wet in the coldness, that's something you know you should avoid, don't you?" Aya reprimanded nervously.

Ai did not reply Aya. Instead, she just continued blinking her eyes at Aya. The hard stare Aya had been giving to Ai softened. "Why . . . why didn't you tell me anything? Why didn't you tell me that . . . that bastard. . . had did that to you. . . Why? Ai-chan, why?"

Ai looked away from Aya's questioning stare. Aya let off a deep sigh. "Do you know how stupid I looked when I went to your dormitory to search for you, only to be told that you had moved out. We are best friend, aren't we? Why are you hiding such things from me? Do you know how bad I felt . . . I . . . felt like I'm the worst friend on this earth, do you know that, Ai-chan? I wasn't there. . . I can't be there . . . when you are hurting. . . suffering all on your own. . . I want to share that with you. . . Isn't that what we had promised each other?" Aya continued.

"Aya, stop." Ai spoke suddenly. "I didn't want to tell because I don't want that to affect your studies as well. Seeing that you are such a wonderful doctor today, I'm satisfied." Ai continued, still looking away from Aya. Her eyes was fixed on the clear sky outside the window. 'We lost her . . . ' The last scene before her blackout flashed in Ai's mind. 'She. . . she's gone . . . over the other end of this sky. . . Was the sky crying for the lost of her life. . . how tough her life was. . . having to endure all these sufferings I had gave her . . . . . '

"Ai-chan." Aya called out softly again.

"Is . . . is she still in the hospital?" Ai asked quietly as she fought with the clenching pain within her chest. 'I . . . want to see her face for the one last time . . . '

"Niigaki-san had brought her home. . . " Aya replied. "If you want to, I can bring you to -"

"It's alright. I didn't say I want to see her. . . I was just asking. . . " Ai interrupted Aya before she could finish with her sentence.

"Ai-chan . . . " Aya whispered. 'When will you . ..  be once again, be honest about your feelings?'

Risa kneeled beside the brought lifeless body of Haru, who was laid at the corner of the living room. She brought her trembling hand towards Haru's face. "You broke your promise, Haru-chan . . . " Risa whimpered as she stroke the cold skin. "Mama had never had the chance to tell you the truth anymore. . . I was waiting . . . waiting for you to be slightly older. . . before I will tell you that I was your foster mother." Risa pulled back her hand and looked up to the ceiling when she felt her tears, who had been threatening her all the while, brimming at the edge of her eyelid. 'Mama won't cry. . . Haru-chan says that she loved Mama's smile. . . Mama will send you off with a smile.' Risa thought in her mind as she forced a smile at the corner of her lips.

The doorbell saved her. Risa got back up onto her feet and walked towards the door. "Kame. . . " Risa called out in acknowledgement at the guest before her.

"I took half day leave to be here with you." Eri informed as she removed her shoes and entered into the apartment. She kept moving in, and stop before Haru's body, paying her respect. Risa closed her eyes as she shut the apartment door and made her way beside Eri.

"Are you . . . okay?" Eri concerned.

Risa nodded her head stubbornly as she looked towards her side. Tears were filling up her oval eyes. She bit her lips stubbornly, not allowing the honest tears to fall.

"If you want to cry, just let them out. . . It's unhealthy to suppress those tears." Eri continued. When she had finished with the sentence, Risa dove immediately into Eri's embrace, where she started to sob uncontrollably.

"Kame, why? Why Haru-chan? She's only seven years old. . . she had not seen the world yet. . . Why her? Why?" Risa trembled between her sobs as she cried out.

"Matsuura-sensei . . . " A familiar voice sounded from the receiver of Aya's mobile phone.

"Niigaki-san?" Aya replied.

"Hai. Niigaki Risa over here."

"Is - is there anything you're looking me for?" Aya asked awkwardly.

"It's Haru-chan's wake today. . . I was thinking if . . . that . . .  before her cremation . .  " Risa cleared her throat and sniffled a little.

"I'd asked Ai-chan yesterday. . . she . . . said no . . . " Aya replied.

"Maybe . . . if you can pass the phone to her . . . I would like to talk to her personally. . . " Risa asked again.

"Sure. Please wait for a while." Aya asked. She stood up from her seat and exited her office. And when she entered Ai's patient ward, she froze in her steps.

"She . . .she's gone . . . She had went away without proper discharge from the hospital."

'She's gone . . . . gone for real . . . forever . . .  ' Ai though as she gulped down the cup of beer before her. 'My suspension . . . the court hearing tomorrow . . . What am I doing for all these years. . . in the end . . . there's no justice in this world at all. . . She's the one who had suffered the most in this. . . yet she's the most innocent among all who was involve. . . me, bastard, police, her . . . is that what justice meant?'

"One more please!" Ai called out in her hoarse voice. 'Forensic science. . . that's not everything. . . with those white collar offenders, suspects and offenders with high level of education, they can easily remove the evidence from the crime scene. . . in the end, it's nothing . . . What am I working hard for?'  Ai brought the cup to her lips and empty the contents into her mouth. It was her 2nd hour in the bar and it was the 10th cup she had just finished, going to the 11th cup.

On the other hand, after the whole cremation and ceremony, Risa, voicing her worries for the missing woman from the hospital, had left her group of close friends and made her way to the nightclub street. 'High chances is that she would be in one of these pub, wasting her life away, just like the time when I had found her at the night street, drunk and wasted.' Risa reasoned.

'Go away ~~~ No ~~~ Go away~~~'

'That happened on Haru's birthday, didn't it? Why didn't I thought of that. . . If she hadn't cared, if she wasn't feeling guilty about, she wouldn't be spending her time in the bar, isn't she?' Risa thought it her mind. She made her way out of the bar, after making sure that the person she looking for is not inside that bar. She walked out and climbed the slope, turning into the next bar she had in mind.

'Forget about it, Ai. . . This is your life. . . Forget about it. . . It's the best that I will be convicted. . . At least. . . I will not need to think about all these stuffs. . . that's what I deserved. What I deserved. . . ' Ai brought the 14th cup to her lips. Before she could pour it into her mouth, a strong grip on her right her pulled the cup away from her.

" I was right. . . " Risa said to herself as she pulled Ai to face her. "What are you doing here? Sneaking out from the hospital? You had just recovered from the inflammation of the cuts on your arm, and there you are, drinking your life away. It's not good for your health, do you know that?" Risa scolded as she slammed the cup on the counter table and pried Ai's fingers off the handle of the cup.

"Let me go! It's none of your business!" Ai blurted incoherently.

"Let's go! Let's get out of here." Risa ignored Ai bluntness. She placed a couple of bills on the counter table and began to pull Ai to the exit.

"I don't want!" Ai grunted stubbornly and tried to use her left hand to pry off the hand on her right wrist. "Why must I get out of here? I want to stay here. I don't have to think about anything over here. I don't want to leave!" Ai uttered.

Risa disregarded everything that Ai had just said. She continued to drag Ai out of the bar. Just as they merely reached the exit of the bar, Ai sat down on the floor, using her whole body weight to stop Risa from dragging her out.

"What are you doing?" Risa asked angrily.

"Why do you care? I said I don't want to leave!" Ai blurted.

"Get up!" Risa pulled Ai up from her floor.

"Why do you even care? Nobody cares about me anyway. Why?" Ai cried out.

"Because you are one person Haru cared about. She had always told me that she liked the pretty Onee-chan, even though the Onee-chan is cold and emotionless to her." Risa shouted into Ai's face, causing Ai to squirmier.

"Don't say anything. Don't. . . I don't want to hear. . . " Ai muttered.

"Let's go." Risa tugged again.

"Don't want." Ai argued as she pulled back.

In desperation and frustration, Risa pulled Ai close to her body, with her lips on hers. Ai froze at the contact on the lips. Taking the right chance, Risa hit Ai firmly on her shoulder, making Ai to loss her conscious. Having to remove the conscious of Ai, Risa can now support Ai out of the bar smoothly without any obstruction from Ai's desire to stay where she was. Risa loaded Ai onto the backseat of her car, which was stopped a couple of streets away, and began on her trip back home. 'Such a trouble . . . But right now . . this is the only thing I can do. . . to keep her safe. . . to keep her away from the same thing that had happened to her 8 years ago. . . '

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ kano-chan : Heheheh. . . It's alright!! You did comment as well :) hehehe Hope that you had enjoyed your vacation!! :) Welcome back then! :)

@ alwaysYou : Heheheh. . .I'm glad that you liked the previous the fast update. . . I can't update yesterday afternoon . . cos I'm working as well hahahahah. .. .  Anyway, you made me laugh at the word jialet . . .. hahahhahah

Anyway . . . . .  I think I will have to go for hiding for a couple of days before coming back after the posting of this chapter. . . . Hehehe
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:16:13 PM by caiyunki »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: SEARCH [ . # 13 updated 9 July 2011 ]
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 07:04:16 PM »
NO~~~~~~~~ why did you kill haru-chan~!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? D: :cry: poor risa and ai, they both feel all sad and such >.< u better spen those days in hiding writing the next chapter so we can forgive you for this! XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »
You killed little Haru-chan :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh, No....I love how she acted like Ai-chan when she is the picky of food :cry:
But at the last, you are the best :thumbsup

P.S. I ever used that sentence in your previous fiction XD

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 10:46:55 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I'm still lurking from the dark corner behind you (mohahahaha :mon cweepy: )

Poor Haru-chan! I was really happy when Reina gave her her organ... It's really sad that it didn't go well :cry: And now Ai-chan is destroying herself, and Risa has to act tough for the two of them... This story is so sad!!!! :mon cry:

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
 . [ # 14 ]   

"Haru-chan. . . say Mama. . . " Risa clapped her hands before the year old girl and coaxed. "Ang guuu . .  . " Risa continued to baby talk the young Haru.

"ma - buuu ma buuu - " Came an incoherent reply. Risa smiled widely at the attempt. "That's right, Haru-chan. Say it again, ma ma." Risa continued as she nodded her head.

- - - - -

"Haru-chan, come over here!" Risa called out as she waved Haru's favourite toy a couple of distance away.

Little Haru shook unsteadily while standing. Being attracted to the ringing of the toy, Haru took a baby step forward towards, Risa, resulting in a shriek coming from Risa.

"You did it! Haru-chan!" Risa rushed forward, hugged Haru and rubbed her forehead lovingly. However, Haru did not take any response to the advances made by Risa. Instead, she reached out her arm to grab the fallen toy and began to blabber to the toy.

- - - - -

"What's wrong, Haru-chan?" Risa asked across the dinner table when she saw Haru, frozen in her seat with her mouth wide open.

Haru did not reply Risa. Instead, she just shook her head and closed her mouth slightly before opening it again.

"Did you bit onto yourself?" Risa questioned.

Haru shook her head. Risa leaned forward and reached her fingers into Haru's mouth, only to pull out a piece of half bitten tomato. "It's just a piece of tomato, Haru-chan. It taste yummy." Risa coaxed. Haru, however, did not buy Risa's story. She shook her head stubbornly and bit her lips to keep her mouth close when Risa picked a fresh piece of tomato from her plate and attempted to feed the little girl.

"NO!" Haru muffled loudly.

- - - - -

"Mama, Haru's hungry!" Haru whined as she laid flat on the couch, waiting for Risa to set the dining table for dinner.

"Alright coming, my little queen." Risa replied as she brought out Haru's food and placed it on the table.

"Can we watch Lilo and Stitch during dinner time?" Haru asked as she got up from the couch and sat before the DVD player.

"Didn't Mama said before, no watching of television during dinner time?"

- - - - -

"Nee Mama, Haru will always stay with Mama, so that Mama will never be lonely. . ."

"Haru-chan .  . . " Risa whimpered softly as a single tear slide down the side of her face from her closed eyes. She turned slightly to her right and felt something different about her bed. She opened her eyes slowly, only to find the other side of the bed empty. 'Where is she?' Risa thought in panic as she realised the person- Ai - whom she laid beside  the night was not there. She sat up immediately and got off the bed. As she got into the hallway, she heard sounds of shuffling from the room further down the hallway. She began to head towards the room, as quiet as she could, not making any noise, only to find the door was left ajar. 'Who had opened it? It was closed. . . it was closed all the while. . . I haven't had the courage to go into the room. . . just not yet. . . ' Risa leaned against the door frame and peeked into the room, only to see Ai in the room, studying the wall of glory - the wall which had photos of Haru pasted all over it, as requested by the little one for the decoration for her room.

'So . . . this is how she looked like when she was young . . . ' Ai thought as she glanced over the photos - when Haru was still in the NICU until her first day in elementary school, with her red backpack. 'She's so cheery . . . I wonder . . . if I had kept her with me . . . would she be this sunshine like she was . . . ' Ai thought sadly as she wipe away the lone tear on her cheeks. She turned around and find herself surrounded by family of stuff toys - Disney characters - by the bedside on the floor. 'She really likes Disney a lot, didn't she?' She run her hand over the soft surface of the stuffed toys and stopped at a familiar one. 'This . . . '

"Why are you so quiet?" Ai asked awkwardly as she walked down the street towards where she had stopped her car with Haru a couple of meters away from her right.

"I'm - I'm a little hungry . . . " Came a soft reply.

Ai looked around her surroundings and spotted a convenient store a couple of stores ahead. "Wait for me over here." Ai ordered. She walked away from Haru, towards the convenient store and disappear in it. A couple of moments later, she reappeared back on the streets with a transparent plastic bag in her possession. When she returned beside Haru, she pulled out a Choco bun and raised it before Haru. "Eat it."

Haru hesitated in receiving the bun.

"It's eatable. Take it." Ai reassured as she placed the bun onto Haru's palm.

"Thank you . . . " Haru said in a soft voice.

Ai smile lightly at the word before reverting back to her usual face. "Do you need to sit down somewhere where you can eat?"

"I - can eat when I'm in Onee-chan's car. . . "

"Alright, let's go then." Ai continued as to advance forward, with Haru following behind her, struggling to kept her track straight with the bun and life sized Donald Duck in her embrace. Ai, noticing that Haru was not keeping up with her, turned around and asked. "Do you need help with that?"

Haru shook her head stubbornly. "It's alright. . . I'm okay with it. . . "

Ai recalled back her second encounter with Haru at the touch of the same Donald Duck. 'This is a Mother's day gift to that Gaki, isn't that so . .  .' Ai thought painfully.

Ai stood outside the sterile room and watched the sleeping girl in the room. 'You can do it. . . little one . . . you are one strong-willed little one . . . ' Ai thought in her mind as she fixed her eyes on Haru. Suddenly, the arm that was not fixed with any needles raised and shook. It was as if it was signalling Ai to come into the room. Ai changed into the PPE and entered the sterile room.

"Onee-chan . . . You came. . . " Came a very weak welcome. "Thank you. . . "

"How - how are you feeling?" Ai asked in stuttering as she stopped by the bedside.

"Weak . . . Feel like vomiting . . . . " Haru answered though her cracked lips.

'The side effects of the medications. . . ' Ai noted silently in her mind.

"Nee, Onee-chan. . . Can you tell  . . . Haru . . . What had . . . happened to Haru? Why is Haru in . . . the hospital?" Haru asked suddenly, totally catching Ai off guard.

"It's . . . It's because you had gotten into a car accident."

"Is. . .  Is Haru going to die?"

Ai remained silent at the question, not being sure how she should answer.

"Mama . . . Haru promised Mama that Haru will always stay with her. . . so that Mama will not lonely . . . Is Haru going to keep that . . . promise to Mama?"

Ai bit her lower lips as she struggled to keep her tears where they were. She did not want to cry before the girl. "You are going to be alright." Ai replied shortly.

"Really?" Came in a slightly relieved voice.

'No . . .it was a lie . . . It was a lie . .  .' Ai repeated in her mind. 'I'm the one who killed her . . . . . If I had knew longer . . . If I had knew that I was carrying her. . .  I . . . wouldn't . . . ' Ai continued in her mind as she pulled her hands close to her chest and dropped onto the ground on her knees. 'I . . . can never see . . . her again. . . not even for the . . . very last sight. . . .'

"Are you alright?" The door burst opened wider and a comforting pat came on Ai's shoulder. "Do you want to get out of here?" Came the gentle voice. Ai had never knew or heard such a voice from Risa. Ai turned slightly and came face to face to Risa.

"I'm alright." Ai replied as she removed the pair of hands from her shoulder. "Th-thank you for bringing me out of the bar last night. . . " Ai continued. "I wanted to leave straight after I woke up . . .but I thought . . . " 'I had the urge to visit this room . . . but . . . I never thought I would  . . . be '

"You - you are welcome. . ." Risa was stunned and shocked. 'Did she . . . just said 'Thank you' to me?'

"I'm making my move now. I have to prepare for the court appearance later in the day." Ai continued briefly as she stood up back on her feet and headed for the door.

"Wait!" Risa called out. Ai stopped. "Haru wanted to give this to you. . . " Risa continued as she picked up the Daisy Duck beside the Donald Duck and went up to Ai. "She dragged me into the Disney store after lunch that day and said she wanted to get you a gift, for bringing her back home." Risa continued as she looked honestly into Ai's eyes. "I thought you would want to keep it."

Ai looked away briefly from Risa as tears formed in her eyes. She raised her arm shakily and took the toy from Risa. Ai blinked her eyes repeatedly as she tears dripped down her cheeks and onto the stuff toy, creating wet patches on the white fur of the Daisy Duck. "Tha-thank  you" With that, Ai began to take the first step out again.

Risa stared intensively at the disappearing Ai. 'Did she say something about a court hearing today? IT'S TODAY?' Risa realised. She chased after the disappearing figure but it was too late. Ai had already left the house. 'She had suffered enough . . . All along. . . I always thought of her as someone who have a heart of stone, unfeeling , cold-blooded. . . but. . . she's not . . .  it all had happened for a reason . . . she was right when she said it was our fault. . . It's our fault. . . . there should be something I can do now . . . . It's my fault that she's facing prosecution right now . . . I must do something. . .  '

"Gaki-san, what are you doing here? Aren't you on leave until the next week?" Makoto asked when Risa rushed hurriedly into the room and to her desk.

"Don't talk to me now. I'm doing something very important." Risa replied as she pulled out the file given by Hitomi from her locked cabinet and began to type furiously on the keyboard.

"What thing that is this important?" Makoto asked curiously.

"A court document. So let me do in silence." Risa replied curtly, silencing Makoto.

"Case number 3562, Takahashi Ai -san, may you please proceed to the stand."

Ai stood up from her seat and walked over to the prosecutor stand.

"Do you need to be represented by a lawyer for your court appearance?" The judge asked.

"No, Your Honour." Ai replied monotonously.

"Case file 3562, The police had decided to charge Takahashi Ai for Abandonment of Minor and deliberate attempt murder. Do you plead innocent or guilty for the said offences, Takahashi-san."

"I plead guilty, Your Honour." Ai answered.

"If that's the case -"

"Sorry Your Honour, I have an objection to make!" Risa shouted as she dashed into the courthouse.

"You are?"

"Employer Number 5735068, Senior Inspector Officer, Niigaki Risa." Risa replied as she came forward into the witness stand. "8 years ago, Takahashi Ai-san had came forward to the PD and lodged a case of sexual assault. Due to the insufficient evidence against and viable alibis of the suspect, the case was closed off without court procedures. As a victim of a sexual assault, I believe that Takahashi-san may had undergone a period of mental instability, which may led to the decision of Minor Abandonment. Even though Takahashi-san had pleaded guilty, I asked of Your Honour to push back the verdict until more sufficient evidence shows up for the past case." Risa continued.

"Request approved. Second hearing will be on next week." The Judge spoke. "Takahashi-san, you may get off the stand now. Next case number 4678."

Ai stared frivolously at Risa as the two exited the courtroom.

"What are you doing?" Ai grunted tediously, which caused Risa to pull back in shock at the coldness in her voice.

'She . . . sounded different from morning. . . ' Risa thought silently in her mind.

"Why are you doing this?" Ai grunted again.

"I wanted to help . . . help you . . . "

"I thought I had made myself clear on the rooftop. I don't want you to help. This is what I deserve. Don't you understand? I don't need any sympathy! This is a result from my own actions, my own responsibilities. I'm the one who deserve this." Ai shouted into Risa's face.

"I know! But I do know that you are not the only one who should be responsible! Yes! Someone has to be placed behind the bars and you are definitely not that one person!" Risa shouted back.

Ai grew silent at the Risa's outburst. "Why?" Ai spoke softly after long moment of silence. "Why are you so being so nice?"

"I - " Risa stumbled as her heart raced at the reason. 'It has been a long time ever since I felt this way . . . '

"You hated me, don't you?" Ai continued. "Let us maintain as this relationship. . . It's enough. . . .I don't need you to sympathise with me . . . "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A transition chapter this time round

@ kawaii beam : I - I - didn't meant to kill Haru-chan . . . . But she will still appear in the story every now and then .. . . so .. ..

@ Shiawase_Honoo : *hide* heheh I too had picture of the picky Ai when I write scenes of Haru picking on food. . .hehehe. Yupps i do notice about you that sentence. hahahah. It the second time you had asked me to throw you the knife. hehehe

@ Tchips : Hello! It's alright! ^.- *turns around* -WOAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH-

I wrote this chapter in the mist of my sickness - with my running nose and coughing like crazy - So. . . . . hehehehe
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:17:20 PM by caiyunki »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SEARCH [ . # 14 updated 10 July 2011 ]
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 06:30:37 PM »
this chp make me tear again  :( :cry:

you faster go rest..take care

i tmr then comment..emo emo..*off to emo*
poor Aichan, poor gakisan.. :cry: :(

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »
Ch. 13
Oh mah gawd, she died! I guess it's for the best then... I mean, what would a child like that do if she knows the whole truth?

TakaGaki kiss! :mon kissy: :mon inluv: Just oh my god! :inlove:

Ch. 14
Poor Ai-chan... After all that suffering and she still has to go to court. This chapter made me tear up too.. :cry:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2011, 04:12:42 PM »
chp 13..

you damn good..you kill Haru-chan..*glare*

let AiGaki be those "i'm willing" kiss rather then such kiss..lol..i'm waiting impatiently..XD

chp 14..
like chp 13, it make me tear..=(..
the flashback of Haruchan is very  :cry:
and when Aichan flashback her time with Haru chan is also  :cry: :cry:
you are evil..keep making me emo..  :lol: XD

So gakisan already like Aichan? or maybe love? lol..
but Aichan just lock herself away from others..
it's sad when Aichan say this ""You hated me, don't you?" Ai continued. "Let us maintain as this relationship. . . It's enough. . . .I don't need you to sympathise with me . . ." "
sobz sobz..

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2011, 03:38:18 AM »
hahahaha drunk-aichan is pure winning isnt it XD and i did guess that reina and jucho was relateted  XD but i cant comment so much cuz on my vacation and the internet is freakingl bad\slow

and thank you but im not really clever i just kind of rewrot what you wrot XD

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Romans - Sexy Night ~Wasurenai Kare~