JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spitz - Yumeoimushi

Author Topic: Heart Station [Update 8/1: Favourite / Once Again ]  (Read 72716 times)

Offline kommcha

Re: Heart Station [Update 4/8: Summer Memory]
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:18 PM »
Your stories are amazing, especially the latest one. I love the way you ended the story by having that type of deja vu scene, tying up the story very nicely. Another part I must commend you is the tension you were able to portrayed for both sides. A great story overall.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2011, 03:05:48 AM »
AAAice: I think I'm still too young to get married. XD LOL Jk jk
blughise & cmze : Thank you! :D
kahem: come on bring the tomotomo love!  :inlove:
Arakawa: Yup! I'm now on tumblr too! LOL
kommcha: You're new around here? :D Thanks for commenting! Really appreciate it. :)

I'll try to post another one this weekend. Hopefully.

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 06:03:41 AM »
Ah I love your one shots~

It was nice to wake up and see the KojiYuu fanfics you wrote, great way to start the day.

I was a lurker before and now I get to tell you how much I love your writing lol I don't really see TomoTomo fics, and not many where they're the main couple, so maybe if you do decide to continue that one shot, I'll look forward to it.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Story XII: Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2011, 08:07:40 AM »
Back for another update!  :yossi: Love me now and hate me later because I think it'll be quite a while before the next update. I have at least 3 projects needed to be completed before the upcoming week.  :depressed: But that's for me to worry about. If I can find time to write, maybe I'll post something too. But I dont know yet.

Kid_Alpha: I'll be definitely continuing that. No worries! :on asmo:

Onward to the fic! This can be considered as a special chapter for I Dare You. I made it based on this quote:
“You know, there was a point where I had almost let go.”
It's like a backstory on KojiYuu's relationship. But no worries if you don't like MaYuki, you don't need to read the rest of I Dare You, this story is good enough to stand on its own. :) 

With that said, enjoy! And have a blessed week ahead! :D

Story XII: I Dare You SP - Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)

Have you ever thought that you could hold on to something forever but then you realized that you couldn’t?

-----  •ᴥ•  -----------  •ᴥ• --------------- •ᴥ• ----------------

“Please give me a chance.”

That was what Oshima Yuko had said to girl that she had been in love with since she laid her eyes on the beauty three years ago. To Yuko’s delight, Haruna surprisingly had said yes and the two of them begun dating. Due to the nature of society, their relationship was kept secret. Not even the closest of friends knew what was truly going on between them. In the eyes of the public, it was still a perverted squirrel trying desperately trying to win the attention of the tall cat girl. Though in all honesty, there was not much difference behind the scene as well, except for the fact that Haruna had been more relenting to Yuko’s love assaults when no one else was watching. Sometimes Yuko wondered why Haruna had agreed to date her in the first place. Was it because the older girl felt pity for her? Yuko would like to believe that was not the case but that inciting voice in the back of her heard was slowly growing in volume making Yuko unsure of what to assume anymore.

Initially, Yuko thought she would be fine even if her Kojipa did not reciprocate the same feelings; that she would be content if Haruna would just let Yuko love her. In time, the petite girl discovered that the task was much harder than she expected it to be. It was eating her up inside knowing that she did have Haruna, but not Haruna’s heart. If their feelings were mutual, the taller girl had done an exceptional job at hiding hers because never had Haruna showed any hints that the squirrel held a special place in her heart. 

Beautiful. Mesmerizing. Enticing. Perfect. Unreachable.

Those were some of the words that Yuko can use to describe Kojima Haruna. But it was the last adjective that kept ringing in Yuko’s head, gnawing at her conscience. The strong willed idol had always believed that she could achieve a lot of things if she just set her heart out to do it, including winning Haruna’s out-of-reach heart yet she could feel that determination was slipping away as time passed by. Perhaps it was the increasing work stress that made her weak, or perhaps she was tired of how Haruna remained indifferent despite the change in their relationship status, or perhaps it was a combination of both factors that gave Yuko little strength to fight against the poisonous thoughts which had spread like wildfire in her brain. Doubts consumed her and her mind was clouded with one cruel, harsh realization.

No matter how far she reached out, some things will always be out of reach.

Yuko was not tall, she herself acknowledged that fact. However, never before she felt this short in her entire life.
All those thoughts had led her to in front of Kojima’s house in the middle of the night. Perhaps it was finally time to end the chase, she decided. The decision was not an easy one, and Yuko was certain that she would be retaining her feelings for Haruna for quite some time but she needed something to help her to move on. And letting the older girl go was the first step.

Yuko did not know how long she had stood there thinking of what needed to be said until the voice of the girl she loved brought her back to reality.

“Yu-chan? What are you doing here?”

Every sentence, every syllable and every word that she had formed in her head vanished right at the sight of her beloved. She loved the girl so much that it was killing her to do this.

“I came to see Nyan Nyan.”  Yuko smiled weakly. Haruna stared at the shorter girl for a few seconds before taking Yuko’s hand into hers.

“Come on, let’s go inside.”

The small girl followed silently as Haruna led Yuko into the house and into her room. When they both were inside, Haruna gestured for Yuko to sit on her bed. The taller girl then knelt on both knees in front of her shivering girlfriend and covered her with a blanket.

“You’re freezing, Yu-chan. How long have you been standing out there?”  Haruna scolded lightly. Concern was apparent on her face.

The girl being scolded only stared at her lap and did not said a word. Yuko was still having internal conflicts on how to break the news, not knowing where to start. She was also afraid to look at Haruna in fear that it would melt her resolve.  When Haruna cupped her face and brought their foreheads together, Yuko could only close her eyes and basked in the warmth that the warm hands provided.

“Can’t it wait until tomorrow?” Haruna asked softly, her eyes closed as well. Yuko placed her hands on top of Haruna’s, pressing gently against them.  The younger girl sighed in content as she felt more heat seeping through her skin.

“I needed to see you…” Yuko breathed out and the couple slowly opened their eyes at the same time.

Two pairs of brown orbs met and were glued together, searching for answers in one another. Both girls were seemingly unaware that the space between them was lessening. Yuko momentarily forgot her purpose there as Haruna’s lips came in contact with hers. They moved their lips in a slow manner, yet each kiss was full of passion and emotions. Once they broke apart, Haruna rested her head on Yuko’s shoulder while the smaller girl took Haruna’s arms and wrapped them around her own waist, wanting Haruna to hold her close.  Haruna did.

“Stay… Don’t leave me Yu-chan.” Whispered Haruna. There was a hint of desperation in her tone.

The sudden request reminded Yuko of her intention of breaking up with Haruna. Why was she saying all this now? Did she already know? Yuko could not help but wonder. Haruna pulled away slightly to look into the questioning eyes.

“I don’t want you to leave me.” The older girl said in a soft but firm voice. 

Yuko cried in her girlfriend’s embrace. Her tears had flowed automatically at those words. Although they were not the powerful three words that she had longed to hear, they were enough to give her the strength to keep trying, to keep holding on. As Haruna shifted them both to lie on the bed, the crying girl kept repeatedly saying I love you’s over and over again as though as it was a mantra to keep her sanity. Haruna smiled at the girl in her arms.

“I know Yu-chan, I know.”

After that night, Yuko felt that it was okay for her to be short, to not be able to reach out for something that was beyond her capabilities because…

Her beloved’s hand was reaching out for her from the other side too.

Before Yuko, Haruna had loved everything the same way, be it dogs, psp or people. Love was fairly easy if you go by Haruna’s definition. But Haruna’s belief was shattered when the squirrel came along and disturbed the peace in her life. Oshima Yuko’s existence made Kojima Haruna to think that there was other form of love as well. One that was not as easy as her love for animals or items. Her dogs or psp did not send her heart fluttering, nor did they make Haruna smile like an idiot to herself with just a mere thought. Only Yuko could do that. These little things led Haruna to conclude that the feelings she had for Yuko was more complex. And a whole lot deeper.

She thought that Yuko was annoying and somewhat strange at first. Later on Haruna grew accustomed to the girl’s odd behaviours and tolerated them. When exactly Yuko had won her heart, Haruna could not tell. The next thing she knew, she already found herself craving more of Yuko’s attention and getting jealous when the attention was given to someone else. Her eyes would naturally be drawn to the small girl every time she walked into the theatre.  If Yuko was not around for the day, Haruna felt that there were too few activities to do and though there were tons of other girls around, loneliness washed over her. The tall beauty would wonder whether Yuko would think of her even when she was not around. She wanted Yuko to do so.

Haruna loved Yuko, that was highly certain but expressing her affection openly was not the tall girl’s forte. Despite Yuko’s confession had sent her over the moon, all the reaction that Haruna could give was a simple okay. It was hard for Haruna to change her attitude toward the other girl all of the sudden after being indifferent at the advances for such a long period of time. The fact that Haruna was actually a shy person did not help the situation either. Unable to show her affection in front of other members, Haruna would wait for them to be alone but there was never the perfect timing. Usually it would end up either Haruna backing out at the last minute, Yuko’s perversion causing Haruna to be pissed off therefore ignoring Yuko or some random people barging in at the wrong moment. Since there were so many obstacles in her way of expressing her love, the least Haruna could do was to let Yuko do whatever she wanted. Haruna did try hard, for the sake of their relationship.

But something told her that she was not trying hard enough.

Haruna was not blind. She saw the signs. She saw how the fire in the other girl’s eyes was slowly dimming and how the smile was not as brilliant as before. She also noticed that despite the usual groping and kisses were going on as usual, unlike before, the other girl was more reserved in her assaults as though as she was afraid. Haruna knew that with the way they were, it was only time before Yuko finally grew tired of her.  Perhaps that was the reason Haruna was not surprised when Yuko had showed up at her house that night.

“Yu-chan? What are you doing here?”  Haruna still asked although she already had an idea why.

“I came to see Nyan Nyan.”  The weak smile on Yuko’s face made Haruna’s heart fell. It was heartbreaking to see the one she loved look so broken. Haruna thought hard of what to say as they climbed the stairs to her room.

“You’re freezing, Yu-chan. How long have you been standing out there?”  The bishoujo mentally scolded herself when she heard what came out of her mouth. She did not meant for the words to be in a scolding way but she could not help but feel worried as she noticed that the smaller girl was shivering due to the cold night breeze.  Seeing how Yuko was silent and seemed to be avoiding from looking at her, Haruna made her way in front of the quiet girl and bent down to stand on her two knees. She raised her hands to cup Yuko’s cold cheek and pressed their forehead against each other, slowly closing her eyes.

“Can’t it wait until tomorrow?”

The pain in her chest was unbearable. She might have saw this coming but that did not mean that she had expected for it to happen so soon. It there was another day for her to call Yuko as hers, then Haruna would take it.

“I needed to see you…”

Yuko’s answer was like thousand knives stabbing into her already hurting heart. The despair in the younger girl’s voice made Haruna felt so helpless, so selfish for keeping Yuko in that relationship. The older girl hesitated as to whether she should just set her beloved squirrel free or just stay being selfish. It was when she looked in her girlfriend’s eyes that Haruna made her final decision.

Selfish or not, she would be damned if she ever let Yuko go.

Her entire feelings for the other girl were placed into the kisses that they shared that night. As she held Yuko in her arms, Haruna pleaded for Yuko to stay by her side, not only for the night… but for the rest of her life. She could feel Yuko stiffened at the request and Haruna briefly panicked, thinking that she might have been a little bit too late. Refusing to back down, Haruna repeated her wish again, this time more firmly and by staring straight into Yuko’s eyes.

“I don’t want you to leave me.”

Haruna was slightly taken aback when Yuko had hugged her tightly and started sobbing furiously as soon as she said the sentence. Her heart melted at the continuous declaration of I love you’s . Once the emotional roller coaster ride was over, it came to Haruna’s mind that maybe, just maybe…

Being selfish was not so bad after all.

The blinding sun that shone through the window caused Yuko to stir awake from her sleep. The unfamiliar setting reminded her that she was not in her own room. She tried to get up but the weight on her abdomen prevented her from doing so. Yuko looked under the cover to find Haruna sleeping on her stomach, using Yuko as a pillow. Giggling at such a cute sight, Yuko leaned down to place a kiss on Haruna’s forehead. The sleeping beauty opened her eyes and a smile made its way on her lips.   

“Ohayou.” Yuko greeted.

Instead of greeting back, Haruna shut her eyes again and snuggled closer. Yuko laughed at older girl’s action.

“As much as I would love to stay in bed with Nyan Nyan, we got work to do.” 

Eyes still closed, Haruna turned around and pouted. The pout was soon replaced with a look of concern the moment the taller girl saw her girlfriend’s face.  She reached out for Yuko’s cheek with one hand and caressed it softly, wearing a sad smile.  Yuko was puzzled by the sudden change of atmosphere. It took her a while before she realized that her eyes were probably still red and puffy from all the crying she did the previous night. The younger girl squeezed the hand that was on her cheek gently to signal Haruna that she was alright.

“Don’t worry. They’ll return back to normal soon.”

After saying that, Yuko pushed Haruna gently to get Haruna off her. Yuko slid out of the bed and was halfway standing up when Haruna pulled her back onto the bed, capturing the smaller girl’s lips with her own. Shocked was not enough to describe what Yuko felt caused by Haruna’s bold move. Every fibre of her being was stunned at the surprise kiss but she relaxed into the kiss shortly after, responding to Haruna’s passion with equal amount. It was a memorable moment for Yuko because it was the first time Haruna had initiated something like that. However, what Haruna had said following the kiss was even more memorable because on that sunny morning, Yuko finally heard the words that she had been longing to hear from Haruna’s mouth.

“I love you, Yu-chan.”

END

That's all for now! Until next time! Take care!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:04:43 PM by kaizoku_gal »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Heart Station [Update 6/8: Unreachable & Selfish]
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »
you mede my heart melt...! :heart:

so cute..! i love it...!  :wub:

good luck with your projects...! everything is going to be just fine :thumbsup.

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2011, 09:20:15 AM »
awww. pure love. don't worry yuko haruna loves you with all her heart  :heart:

i hoped this story is similar for them irl.  :nervous

i really loved your updates!! thank you  :cow: just a little more and i'll ask you to marry me. lol  XD

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
SHAKING AND KRYING.

Your kojiyuu fics are pure gold

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: Story XII: Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »
Story XII: I Dare You SP - Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)
It was perfect and brilliant. :farofflook:
Besides being a great background story to I Dare You it was also a good take on the typical dynamics of the Kojiyuu relationship, accurately pinpointing how Haruna must somehow contribute back to the relationship because as hardy as Yuko is, she still has her limits.

Thank you.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
this is really good!!
I feel like you captured Haruna's feeling in here!!! Haruna can be so complicated sometimes, she's so tsundere!
Really amazing! Good Job....
It's a good thing Haruna was able to convey her real feelings to Yuko before it's too late, and I don't want Kojiyuu to break up!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2011, 07:16:47 PM »
I should've read this after seeing something I did not expect from Kojipa. -.-

This... is utterly like a real thing to me. Ya know, the Kojiyuu is secretly dating and all. I hope too much. :/

Heh, Yuko why didn't you give up and leave Kojima alone in her... mad and confusing world? You fall on her beauty and perfection again. -.- (Bitter right now)

I CRIED AGAIN MADAM!!! :[[

Not know what to say anymore.

-

My Madam rejected me again.  :fainted: :err: Oh well, I guess, marrying you in my dreams would do. xD Or, I'll carve our names in a tree(EH?!). :]]]

LOL I'm young tooooooo. :]]

Focus on your projects first Madam. :] Good luck!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
Reply time!  :lol:
@cmze: thanks! I hope I'll do well with my projects too.  :)
@crazywota: LOL! Again, I'm still too young to get married!  :lol: but thanks anyway! :D
@arakawa: arigatou! ^^
@Kuji: Yup, our dearest squirrel needs something to keep her motivated ne?
@blughise: AHAHAHA tsundere Haruna is adorable though.
@AAAice: LOL I feel bad for rejecting you twice. >< Is the thing that's making you bitter the one I'm thinking of? Because if it is... I'm somewhat depressed too by it. -__- CANNOT UNSEE! Thank you! I'll try my best on my projects as well. :)     

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2011, 08:05:34 PM »
Yeah, you remind me of Haruna. Spurning me like she always reject Yuko. :/

Is it the... chuuuuu gif or the picture at least? If so, my relationship with the Kojiyuu is destroyed at the moment. Also, to her... Nyan Nyan:bleed eyes: :[[ All my happy chapter to be written is now... no sense to write.  (I'm sensitive when this sort of things happen) :[[

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »
UGH ALL MY CREYS

I really did tear up reading this. ;_;

Funny thing though, I was secretly wondering if you were going to elaborate or make a side story on KojiYuu during I Dare You, well what do you know lol

I love reading Haruna's POV during KojiYuu fics, I don't know why. /shrugs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
your fanfics are beautiful..especially the kojiyuu fics..Haruna's POV is  :cry: but, i' glad it's happy ending..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2011, 06:37:07 AM »
@AAAice: LOL I'm a tsundere like Haruna. XD
@Kid_Alpha: Thanks~ HAHAHA. Can't leave out KojiYuu, can I?
@yukofan: Thank you!! ^^

It's been a while, did anyone miss me?  :on asmo: Sorry for being M.I.A for the past weeks, life has been busy.  :on drink: But I guess pretty much after today I'll have time sit down and write again.  :on GJ: So do expect updates within this week! Pray hard that it'll be fics on your favourite pairing. I'm not telling what will come out next.  :hiakhiakhiak:

LOL. My thread has been bumped into the 2nd page. Ouch.  :on cloudeye:

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Story XIII: I Dare You Final Part
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »
As promised, a fic update! This is the final part of the I Dare You series. It's been so long and now it's completed :farofflook: Somehow, I feel kinda sad. LOL

Anyway, please enjoy the story!  :kneelbow:

And off we go! :pen_whirl:

Story XIII: I Dare You Final Part (MaYuki)

9 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes and 26 seconds.

That was what it had taken for Mayuyu to give up trying to talk to Yukirin regarding that little incident between them. Knowing that the captain was avoiding her on purpose saddened her. Every time Mayuyu opened her mouth to speak about non-work related matters, there would always be an excuse for the captain to be somewhere else. Even small talks on topics such as the weather, fashion or food were made impossible as well. There were times that Mayuyu had considered the option of cornering Yukirin just to get Yukirin to talk but she knew the older girl well enough to know that using force would only drive Yukirin further away from her.

Mayuyu hated the distance.

She hated more the fact that she could not do anything about it.  Yukirin being all distant was killing her mood more and more as days go by. Not even her favourite anime could lift her spirit up…. Well, unless Akiyama Mio somehow had miraculously came out from the TV screen. But there was totally impossible, of course.  Mayuyu felt like she was undergoing symptoms of withdrawal, and Yukirin was the drug. She had grown far too attached to the older girl and she blamed Yukirin for that. Yukirin had always did treated her differently compared to the rest of Team B - Ask anyone within the group and they would agree that the captain spoiled her too much.  How can you not like someone who made you feel like you were special? Besides, there was that unexplainable attraction too. That strange fixation that the younger girl had on the captain was what had always kept Mayuyu’s eyes being magnetically pulled towards the older girl’s direction.

To say that Mayuyu regretted what had took place that day, she was not. The petite girl had no regret whatsoever over that. If anything, she was more disappointed with the way Yukirin was acting. Perhaps it was a miscalculation on her part for thinking that Yukirin would have wanted the same thing as she did. Even if that was not the case, Mayuyu thought that Yukirin would not shut her off, not like this, at least. Yukirin didn’t even gave her a chance - didn’t even gave THEM a chance. Mayuyu could tell that she held a place in the captain’s heart, but like the nature of their current relationship, the knowledge was unclear. That day in the dressing room, Mayuyu was pretty confident that they would be able to put a full stop to their ambiguity and define themselves as real lovers.

It was ironic, really. That one time Mayuyu decided to be an optimist, it backfired on her.

------------- •ᴥ• -------------- •ᴥ• ------------------ •ᴥ• --------------

After 15 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 1 second of awkwardness and heavy tension, something surprising happened.

The captain of team B had willingly chose to stand next to the one that she had been carefully avoided for the past two weeks during a group briefing that afternoon. What was even more surprising was the fact that Yukirin had sneakily slid her hand down Mayuyu’s arm and linked their hands together, an action that the captain always did before the whole you-know-what occured. None of the briefing details were registered on the cyborg idol’s brain as her sole attention was focused on the older girl and the warmth she felt on her right hand.  Takamina’s voice became nothing more than a background noise as Mayuyu casted a glance at the taller girl every now and then in her attempt to solve the mystery called Kashiwagi Yuki. However, the captain natural expression remained unchanged throughout the briefing. The way Yukirin was acting, it was as though as what had took place between them for the past fifteen days never happened at all. Besides the strange way the captain was acting, there was also something different about the taller girl but Mayuyu could not place her finger on it.

Once they were dismissed and everyone started leaving, a tug on her hand caused Mayuyu to bring her steps nearer toward the captain. Mayuyu looked up and reflecting back at her were the eyes that could forever held Mayuyu captive. The intensity in those brown orbs made her throat felt dry. The captain looked like she was about to say something when they were interrupted.

“Mayuyu! What are you doing? Let’s go!” 

Hirajima Natsumi, the leader of the sub-unit Mayuyu was in was shouting from across the room, looking rather impatient. Come to think of it, Watarirouka Hashiritai did have a photoshoot scheduled on that day.

The look on Yukirin’s face showed that the captain was not too happy with Nacchan’s existence at that moment. A defeated sigh came out of her mouth as she loosened her hold on younger girl’s hand. Eyes darting back and forth between the two leaders, a reluctant Mayuyu finally released Yukirin’s hand after a few seconds of hesitation. No matter how badly she wanted to stay, work had to come first. Just as Mayuyu was about to leave, Yukirin’s hand caught her wrist.

“I’ll talk to you later.” The captain promised with a smile.

Mayuyu smiled back and held onto those words.

Yukirin’s later never came.

A frustrated Mayuyu threw her phone on the bed when she saw that there was no notification telling her that Yukirin had left her any call or emails. The device bounced off the mattress and fell onto the floor. Panicked that she might have accidentally broken her phone, Mayuyu rushed over to pick it up and breathed in relief when she saw that it was unharmed.  After placing her phone carefully on the bedside, Mayuyu flopped down on her bed and covered her face with her pillow before screaming her heart out. Although the act did nothing to help with her situation, she did felt much better afterward. The anime lover hugged the pillow tightly and let out a loud sigh.

Why must Yukirin taunt her this way?

The older girl had gotten Mayuyu hopes up earlier that afternoon and then cruelly left Mayuyu hanging with no form of contacts or whatsoever for the rest of the day.

Mayuyu held up the pillow that she was hugging and begun to shake it violently, as if the pillow was the girl by the name Kashiwagi Yuki.

“Yukirin no baka. Baka! Baka! Baka!” 

The childish action stopped when Mayuyu heard her mother called out her name, asking her to come down. The irritated girl growled. She didn’t want to be bothered so she planned to pretend not hearing anything. The plan was canceled when she heard her mom called out her name again, loudly this time. Grumpily, Mayuyu made her way out of her room and down the stairs. Her eyes widened as she saw what, or rather who, was waiting for her in the living room.

Talking to her parent was none other than the person who had left her feelings in disarray.

Instead of feeling happy to see the girl that she had been waiting to hear from, Mayuyu’s insides began to boil with anger. How dare the captain showed up at her place after leaving her feeling on edge for the entire day. Yukirin could have at least sent her an email, for God’s sake!

“Mayu-chan, why didn’t you tell us that Yuki-chan was coming?”

“It’s not Mayu’s fault, it’s mine. I came without telling her. I’m sorry for intruding at such hour, Watanabe-san.”  Yukirin politely answered in Mayuyu’s place, bowing her head slightly.

“No, no, no, it’s alright Yuki-chan. You’re always welcomed here.” Hearing that, the idol flashed her camera smile at Mayuyu’s mother. Mayuyu wanted to cringe at the sight.

“Mayu-chan, why don’t you bring Yuki-chan to your room? And Yuki-chan, if you want to sleep over tonight, feel free do so.” Mayuyu’s mother then bid goodnights to the two girls and retreated to the master bedroom.

Still furious, Mayuyu climbed the stairs to her room without saying a word. Once the door was completely shut, in all too fast motion, Mayuyu found her back pressed against the cold hard wood and her lips covered with a pair of warm ones. Just like that, everything was forgotten. The anger, anxiety, confusion, sadness and whatever mix of emotion that Mayuyu felt earlier was casted aside. Though it seemed unfair to Mayuyu that Yukirin got away with her actions with just a kiss but at the sensation of Yukirin’s lips moving against her own, all of those things didn’t seem to matter anymore.

How can this 3-D person affect her so much?

Mayuyu melted. The amount of raw passion that was included into the kiss was enough to turn her legs into jelly. If it weren’t for the fact that Yukirin was holding her by her waist, Mayuyu would have been on the floor as their kiss progressively became deeper and deeper. The two girls only broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen. Faces flushed, chests heaving up and down, eyes dark with desires; there was no denying that both were mutually attracted to each other. 

“Was that your idea of talking?”

Mayuyu asked in a teasing manner once she had steadied her heartbeat.  Yukirin smiled guiltily. Clearly what had taken place a few minutes ago was not in the captain’s original plan.

“Gomen. I guess I just had to do that first.” 

The younger girl laughed softly at the answer. Yukirin pulled the smaller girl closer and Mayuyu was drowned in the taller girl’s scent. It was somewhat a mixture of vanilla and lavender. Very tantalizing.

“I missed you so much….” Yukirin breathed out. The sincerity and the longing in Yukirin’s voice made Mayuyu’s hands that were gripping on the captain’s shirt pulled on harder. The younger girl replied back by saying that she missed the older girl too. Yukirin lifted Mayuyu’s chin up with one hand and gave Mayuyu a soft peck on the lips. 

“Sorry for being such a jerk the past few days.”  The captain apologized.

The hand that was on the younger girl’s chin reached for the dangling, messy raven tresses and tucked them safely away behind the girl’s ear. Mayuyu, who felt her cheeks were getting warmer at the affectionate action, buried her face in Yukirin’s neck in her attempt to hide her blush. 

“You always have been a jerk… A jerk who doesn’t reply to my emails.” Mayuyu murmured. The words were scolding but the tone was a playful one. It resulted in a giggle and an apologetic smile from Yukirin.

“You’re still angry about that?”

Mayuyu did not reply straight away but shifted slightly in Yukirin’s embrace so that she was now leaning on the taller girl’s shoulder. The older girl watched in fascination as Mayuyu took one of her hand with her own and started playing with it absentmindedly, caressing the slender fingers with her thumb.

She intertwined their fingers briefly, let go and laced them together again.

“Maa… A little bit?”

Yukirin gave the smaller hand a gentle squeeze and brought it to her lips.

“Forgive me.” The older girl murmured her apology as she placed butterfly kisses on the fingertips.

“… But emails are so troublesome, you know.” The additional comment earned the captain a light pinch on her thigh.

“Tsk. Excuses.”

Unknown to Mayuyu, Yukirin had silently made a promise to herself to try harder in replying Mayuyu’s emails.

“Ne, Mayu?”

The girls by now had moved onto the bed for comfort and were now cuddling each other.

“Hmm?”  A half-asleep Mayuyu answered. The coziness of being held by her dearest captain made Mayuyu felt slightly drowsy.

“Up for a dare?” Yukirin continued while Mayuyu was fighting to stay awake.

“A dare?” Mayuru still replied although she already had her eyes closed, after finding much difficulty in keeping them open a minute longer, a moment longer, a second longer.

“Hai. A dare.”

The younger girl was uninterested. She had enough of the dare games they had. Look at what happened the last time.

“If you manage to do it, I’ll give you a reward.”

That bit caught Mayuyu’s attention. Her eyes snapped open and amazingly, she was not sleepy anymore. 

“Oh? What kind of reward?” Mayuyu asked excitedly, eyes shining with excitement.

Seeing the younger girl sudden enthusiasm over a possible reward made Yukirin wanted to laugh. Mayuyu was still very much a child at heart. 

“Complete the dare first then only you will know it.” The captain cunningly played with her words to tempt the other girl.  Her mission succeeded - the fish took the bait. 

“Okay. What’s the dare then?” Mayuyu felt challenged.

“I’m warning you, it’s not going to be easy...” A frown appeared on Mayuyu’s face. Was the captain trying to intimidate her?

“… Sometimes you may feel like you wanna give up in the future but I would love it if you wouldn’t quit halfway. And this dare has no time limit so you have to continue doing it for the rest of your life.”

Another frown appeared and the younger girl squinted her eyes in suspicion.

“Your dare sounds strange. What exactly do you want me to do?”

Yukirin’s eyes twinkled.

“Watanabe Mayu, I dare you to love Kashiwagi Yuki.”

The younger girl raised her brows at the dare, surprised. After getting over the initial shock, happiness flooded into her heart.  It was not an obvious declaration of ‘I love you’ but Mayuyu was a hundred percent sure that the captain had meant that behind the dare. Are they officially together now? Mayuyu pondered. Her thoughts slowly drifted from the word ‘official’ to ‘girlfriend’ to the things that lovers do and Mayuyu blushed. The thoughts made her want to kiss the captain again, and maybe do so much more.

“Say…” Brown eyes slowly traveled down “If I said that I have been doing that for quite a while now…” only to make their way to the older girl’s lips. “….Does it still count as dare completed?”

Mayuyu absentmindedly stared at that pink, warm, tasty, sexy flesh in front of her.

“Ah… In that case, I guess you’ll have to prove it to me then...” Yukirin noticed what Mayuyu was looking at but she was totally unaware that she herself was very, very slowly leaning downwards as she talked to the dazed girl. It was when only when Mayuyu’s face was just few centimetres away that Yukirin realized her doing. Their close proximity enabled the captain to feel and sense the face, nose, lips and exhales that was just a short distance away.

“… You know, just to make sure you really completed it.”

Mayuyu took the words as the green light to proceed.  She closed in the unforgiving distance between them and captured the lips that she grew addicted to. Unlike their previous kiss earlier which was rushed, raw and full of need, this time, it was slow, sensual and filled with emotions. The younger girl gently sucked on the elder’s lower lip and lingered on briefly before pulling away. Mayuyu wanted the captain to know exactly how she felt.

“Good enough as a proof?”

An anxious Mayuyu asked. However, her worries faded when she opened her eyes to find the captain looked like in a state of pure bliss.

“I think I’m going to need more proofs in the future.” Yukirin reopened her eyes too, and warm smile made its way to her face. “But for now, that will do.”

“So, what’s my reward?”

Mayuyu didn’t really need a reward, but since it had been promised, there was no harm in claiming what was rightfully hers.

“I’ll give you my heart.”

As happy as Mayuyu was with the reward, the cheesiness of that line made the younger girl giggled. 

“You’re so lame sometimes.”

Mayuyu smiled to herself as she circled her arms around Yukirin’s waist and laid her head on the taller girl’s chest. She closed her eyes and listened to the soothing sound of her lover’s heartbeat.

“How do I know that you have given me your heart?” Mayuyu jokingly said.

No answer came. The hand that was continuously stroking Mayuyu’s hair stopped, leading Mayuyu to think that she might have joked about the wrong thing. A surprise squeal came out of younger girl’s mouth when Yukirin suddenly flipped their position and pinned her down on the bed.

“Shall I prove it to you too?”    

The older girl’s eyes were fueled with lust and wants as she said those words. Mayuyu unconsciously licked her lips at the view of a bold and daring Yukirin on top of her. Her breathing and heartbeat instantly quickened in anticipation of what the captain was planning to do.

“Oh, please do.”

THE END

How do you like the ending? Good? Bad? or do you feel trolled because I didnt write the hot scene in details? :wahaha:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Heart Station [Update 26/8: I Dare You Final Part]
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
THANK YOU..! :D
i love it very much.. :heart
my mayuki so cute as always..! :inlove:
please update anything soon.. :cow:

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2011, 01:11:41 AM »
I FEEL TROOOOOLLLEEEDDDDDDD!!!!  :OMG:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2011, 02:39:04 AM »
;D You epic you. You should write what comes after. 8DDDDDD Of course, *I* would say that of all people. 8DDDDDDD It was nice! <333333333333 Epically <3333 Kashiwagi-chan you, lame you. 8DDDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »
Ah~ i want to see the lemon part~  XD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spitz - Yumeoimushi