JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Holiday

Author Topic: fanyan's OS Collection (MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 47770 times)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Always; 9/27]
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 05:04:04 PM »
It's so nice.   :wub:
I like Aamin and I like her danso.  And I like that she higher than Tomomi. :)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011, 05:06:20 PM »
I was somehow attracted to check here even though I wasn't planning to for the next couple days and now I know why!

AAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for another Aamin featured OS, More awesome Aamin butler danso with her Tomomi-sama!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow: :twothumbs

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2011, 04:58:30 AM »
AAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i love Aamin! very much!

thanks!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011, 05:49:02 AM »
Aww so sweet  :heart:

Aamin is like a prince protecting his princess Tomomi  :heart: :heart:

I love it  :heart:

please update soon  :thumbsup

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
MaYuki! MaYuki! MaYuki! MaYuki is still the best after all. Here's Those things, a sequel to First Two Kisses.

xii.

T h o s e   t h i n g s

“Mayuyu! Mayuyu! Did you see—”

Sasshi’s words were cut off when the 17-year-old girl turned and glared fiercely at her. She froze in her spot, her arms raised, as she was about to hug Mayu from behind. They stayed froze for a whole minute, Mayu still glaring fiercely and Sasshi beginning to sweat.

Sasshi gulped as she lowered her arms. “M-Mayu?”

The younger girl said nothing. She narrowed her eyes at Sasshi before letting out something that sounded like a low growl and stomping out of Watarirouka’s dressing room. Sasshi cringed when the door slammed shut loudly.

She looked at the other Watarirouka member’s in the room questioningly. “Did I... Did I do something?”

Lovetan shook her head and patted the older girl on the head. “It’s not you, Sasshi. Don’t worry about it.”

“Mayu has been extremely moody since the past week.” Nacchan added with a shrug. “Something about her and Yukirin. Just let her be.”

Sasshi looked at everyone in the room. Wasamin and Komorin gave a shrug, Ayarin smiled lopsidedly and Harugon pointed at Nacchan and Lovetan.

“Just listen to those two. Mayu wouldn’t say a word to any of us.”

Sasshi just nodded understandingly, reminding herself to tell the other half of the Oshiri sisters what’s going on with Mayu.

-

Mayu mumbled incoherent words under her breath as she walked along the hallway of the studio. She’s been in an extremely bad mood for about 2 weeks now. Her captain, closest friend and the girl she realized she loves the most after they shared a kiss have been avoiding her. Mayu thought it was nothing at first. Yuki claimed to be busy and Mayu believed it. She’s seen Yuki’s schedule before and it was packed with photo shoots, tv appearances, French Kiss activities and recordings. Yuki started to become busier and busier and Mayu tried to ignore it, blaming Yuki’s packed schedule but lately, it has become painfully obvious that Yuki was indeed avoiding her.

At first, whenever Mayu would stick herself to the captain, Yuki would gently remove herself from the younger girl and engage in a small talk that never lasted for 5 minutes before excusing herself. It bothered Mayu but she figured that maybe Yuki was just tired or stressed. But it came to the point where Yuki would immediately leave the room once Mayu enters and Mayu hated it. She stood beside other members during Team B meetings instead of her usual place beside Mayu and during stages, Yuki avoided Mayu to the point of dancing on the far side of the stage when usually, she would engage in playful moments with the younger girl.

It was annoying and stupid and painful. Mayu wasn’t used to not having Yuki around and having the older girl avoid her for so long is seriously making her feel all sorts of different emotions and making her think different thoughts.

“Maybe she really did get that I’m in love with her...” Mayu mumbled to herself sadly. “And now she’s silently rejecting me.” It hurts to think about it and Mayu can’t stand the thought of it. She shook her head and continued wandering around.

The sound of several footsteps and murmuring voices reached Mayu’s ear and she picked out one in particular, the voice she’ll recognize anywhere. She ran to where the voice was coming from in time to see the elevator door closing. She quickly stuck one foot in between the closing doors to keep it open. The sliding doors slid open and Mayu’s eyes met the wide pair of eyes that’s been haunting her for weeks now.

Inside the elevator, looking at her with mild surprise was Kashiwagi Yuki, along with 2 girls from Not Yet, Yuko and Kitarie.

Mayu licked her suddenly dry lips. “Yu—”

“I’m sorry, I think I forgot something in the dressing room.” Yuki suddenly spoke up, cutting of Mayu. “You go on ahead first, Yuko, Kitarie. I’ll just follow after.” With that, Yuki got out of the elevator, passing by Mayu and walking back to the hallways of the building.

Mayu couldn’t believe it. Yuki did it again. She brushed past Mayu without giving the younger girl as much as a glance. She even visited the studio where Not Yet and Watarirouka were both recording and didn’t drop by Watarirouka’s room. She felt her chest tighten painfully and tears start to pool in her eyes.

“You getting in, Mayu?” Kitarie asked quietly with a sad look.

Mayu said nothing and just shook her head, moving away from the elevator and walking the different direction Yuki went.

“So this was what Sasshi was saying in her mail...” Kitarie said after making sure Mayu was out of ear-shot. Sasshi sent a mail to all of the Not Yet members earlier talking about a fight between the princess and the ace of team B. Yuko and Kitarie thought that it was just a small spat but it must be pretty serious if it’s making the cyborg cry.

“This is bad.” Yuko laid a finger on her chin, imitating the famous thinking pose she sees everywhere. “Shiriri-chan is crying and Yuki-hime is avoiding her.” A plan slowly formulated in Yuki’s mind and she grinned. “Send a message to all the members of Watarirouka and Not Yet, Kitarie,” Yuko said as her eyes sparkled dangerously.

“Intervention is now needed.”

-

Yuki entered the theatre in full speed. She ran inside, carefully avoiding the people working as she sped up even more. She received a text from Nacchan earlier, saying that an accident occurred during one of Watarirouka’s performances and Mayu was sent back to the theatre. Yuki was in the middle of a photo shoot and she immediately dressed up and explained the mail to her manager who quickly agreed to take her back to the theatre.

Please be okay. Please be fine, Mayu. Thoughts raced in Yuki’s head as she ran to the dressing room she knew Mayu frequently stays in. She barged inside the room to see the younger girl slumped on the couch, an arm draped over her eyes.

“Mayu.”

Her voice made Mayu jump in surprise. “Y-Yukirin?”

Yuki rushed to her team’s ace as Mayu stood up. She immediately began checking Mayu, turning her around and inspecting her body for any sign of bruise. “Are you alright? What happened? Are you hurt? Nacchan said there was an accident. Did anything happen to you? Does it hurt anywhere?” She asked continuously, looking over worriedly at Mayu.

“I-I’m fine, Yuki.” Mayu answered, still a bit shaken up and surprised that Yuki is actually in front of her and talking to her but Mayu doesn’t know what exactly Yuki is fussing about. “What are you talking about?”

Yuki’s worried expression turned into confusion when Mayu questioned her confusedly. “The accident. Nacchan said an accident occurred while you were performing and you were sent back here.”

“Are you talking about the technical malfunctions?” Mayu asked. “There were some problems in the event and we had to wait for hours. It was really hot outside and the heat started to get to us so the managers just decided to cancel our appearance and made us go back here to rest.” She carefully explained. “There was no accident.”

Mayu’s words slowly registered in Yuki’s mind and she quickly pulled away from the younger girl after realizing that she was tricked. “I-I...”

Realizing what was happening, Mayu panicked. “Y-Yuki—”

“I have to go.”

Mayu caught Yuki’s wrist in her hand, trying to stop the older girl. This was their chance to finally talk and Mayu wouldn’t let the chance go to waste. “No, Yuki—”

“Sorry, Mayu.” Yuki shook the hold away and walked towards the door. She turned the doorknob but nothing happened. She tried again and again. It was locked.

Yuki was about to pound on the door when a voice suddenly spoke from the other side. “You two are locked there until you resolve your problem!”

“Yuko?” Yuki asked in disbelief. “Yuko, open the door.”

“No!” This time, it was Nacchan’s voice. “Not until you two make up.”

“I swear, open the door right now!” Yuki shouted back, hitting the door once. Her patience was already running thin because of the prank they pulled on her earlier and locking her with the girl she’s been trying so hard to avoid for weeks now is making her lose her mind.

“There’s no use resisting, Yukirin.” Sasshi piped up. “We’ve got the whole dressing room area covered. The whole of Watarirouka and Not Yet is patrolling around the area.”

“I can’t believe this.” Yuki muttered under her breath as she pulled out her phone and started to call her manager. Why were they doing this to her?

“Please don’t, Yukirin!”

There was a sudden hold on the hem of her shirt as Mayu’s shaking voice reached her ears. “Mayu?” Yuki turned her head to look at Mayu. Mayu never raises her voice at Yuki.

“Don’t do this... Stop avoiding me...” Mayu whispered as tears stated to fall from her eyes. “You’ve been avoiding me for so long and it hurts, Yuki...”

Yuki felt her chest tighten at the sight of Mayu’s tears. She’s never like seeing Mayu cry and no matter how much she wanted to avoid the younger girl, a crying Mayu is still something she’ll do anything not to see.

Yuki sighed as she turned around fully. “Please don’t cry, Mayu.”

Mayu just shook her head stubbornly, her tears continuously streaming down her cheeks. “If you hate me then just tell me!”

“Wha— No! I don’t hate you!” The idea appalled Yuki. She hating Mayu? Impossible. If she hated Mayu, she wouldn’t go through the trouble of avoiding the younger girl and practically torturing herself. It was very hard on her part. Avoiding Mayu, ignoring her, not looking at her, not touching her, not being with her. It was very hard and painful. “I can’t ever hate you, Mayu.”

The answer made Mayu calm down a bit. “If you don’t hate me then why are you avoiding me?” She asked. “If I did something wrong then I’m sorry, Yuki! I’ll make it up to you! Just tell me what I did and I—”

“No, no.” Yuki placed both hands on Mayu’s cheek in a desperate attempt to stop the younger girl from panicking and blabbing. The sudden contact made both of them blush but no one said anything about it. Mayu was blushing really hard but she didn’t break their eyes contact.

“Look, Mayu, I... this is about me, okay?” Yuki tried to explain, looking at Mayu with gentle eyes. “You didn’t do anything wrong and I most certainly do not hate you.” Yuki’s hands left Mayu’s cheeks as she fiddled consciously with her skirt. “Rather than hating you I...”

Yuki’s hesitation brought some hope back in Mayu and she looked at Yuki. “Yukirin, do you... I... I love you.” She said with finality. “You know that, right?”

Their gazes met and Yuki’s eyes were filled with regret and longing as she whispered softly, “Mayu, we can’t.”

“What—why? Of course we can!” Mayu argued. “Yuko and Haruna can! Acchan and Takamina can! Why can’t we?!”

“You’re... You’re too young for me, Mayu.” Yuki finally admitted. That was what’s been bothering her. Mayu was still a child. She’s underage and Yuki’s 20. There are things that Mayu still can’t understand and Yuki thinks that entering a relationship is one of those things. “You’re too young, Mayu.”

Mayu glared. “That’s your reason? That’s not a proper reason, Yuki. I’m not that young. We’re only three years apart!”

“Three years is a big gap, Mayu.” Yuki argued back. “You’re young and there are things you still don’t understand.” Mayu has always been childish. She’s spoiled a lot by everyone, especially Yuki and Yuki knows full well that entering a relationship with Mayu will be like taking away Mayu’s freedom. There will be things Mayu can’t do anymore and her moves will start being restricted. Yuki can’t take that freedom away from Mayu.

“Just— We can’t okay?”

“Why?!”

“BECAUSE!” Yuki raised her voice for the first time and it took Mayu by surprise, making ehr shut up and step back.

Mayu’s scared expression instantly made Yuki guilty and she took a step forward, taking the younger girl’s hands in hers. “Mayu... I love you. I can give you that much.” Yuki admitted, her gently eyes looking into Mayu’s. “And because I love you, I want to take care of you. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

Mayu nodded and Yuki continued. “I love you. Very much. And I want to take care of you.” She squeezed the hands in hers. “But how can I do that if you’re making me want to do... things to you?”

“What things?” Mayu asked in confusion.

Yuki’s face flushed. There’s no way she’s explaining what ‘things’ means to Mayu.

“... Things.” She answered back lamely. “Various... Things.”

Mayu stared some more before letting out a sigh. “Yuki, if you won’t tell me what ‘things’ stand for then I can’t—”

Yuki groaned in frustration before grabbing Mayu by the shoulder and turning them around in a swift movement. She pushed Mayu against the door and pressed her lips on the younger girl’s own. Mayu let out a gasp when she felt something soft slide across her lower lip and Yuki took advantage of it immediately. The sudden new sensation made Mayu’s head swirl and let out a moan as she tried to keep up with Yuki. She felt Yuki’s warm hand slide down the side of her body and land on her thigh and slowly caress the vast amount of exposed skin, thanks to her dress, and Mayu shuddered at the touch.

Yuki pulled away after a while and pressed her forehead against Mayu’s as they both tried to catch their breath.

“T...That’s what... I’m referring to.” Yuki breathlessly explained, pulling away, but not too far, to look at Mayu in the eyes. “Those things...”

Mayu just stared dreamily at Yuki for several minutes and it started to make Yuki worry.

“Mayu?” She softly asked as she placed a hand on the other girl’s cheek.

There was a flash of something in Mayu’s eyes before their position was flipped once more and Yuki’s back hit the door. “Mayu—”

Yuki’s words were cut off as Mayu’s lips crashed down on hers in a fierce kiss. The force surprised Yuki but she immediately recovered and started kissing back, one hand unconsciously moving to the back of Mayu’s neck, pulling the younger girl closer. After a few minutes, Mayu’s lips left Yuki’s and started placing butterfly kisses on Yuki’s cheek and jaw, moving down to her neck.

“M-Mayu... What are you doing?” Yuki asked breathlessly but received no answer as Mayu continued assaulting her neck. Mayu settled on one particular spot and bit it for a moment, causing Yuki to gasp before sucking on the spot.

Yuki let out a moan, one hand settling on Mayu’s shoulder, weakly attempting to push her away. “M-Mayu...”

Mayu pulled away after a minute, looking at her handiwork in satisfaction for a moment before kissing the new mark. She looked at Yuki and pressed a chaste kiss on the older girl’s lips.

“I love you, Yukirin.” Mayu whispered, wrapping her arms around Yuki. “And I want to do those things to you too.”

Yuki blushed harder and tried to protest. “B-But Mayu—”

“I’m too young.” Mayu cut Yuki off. “That’s what you were gonna say, right? But listen, I know I’m young but that won’t ever stop me from loving you Yukirin. I really, really love you and if you want to do those things then we will. If you think I’m too young then we can wait.”

Yuki looked with surprised eyes at Mayu, amazed at the younger girl’s words. “Mayu...”

Mayu felt Yuki’s arms wrap around her waist and smiled. “I just don’t want you to hold back, okay?”

Yuki stared for several seconds before letting out a sigh and pulling Mayu to herself. It amazed her how well Mayu handled her issues when Yuki has been fussing over them for weeks. Yuki realized that it was useless to worry about those things from the start. Mayu loves her. Of course Mayu would understand.

“When did you start thinking about other things other than anime?” Yuki teased, pressing her lips on Mayu’s forehead. “When did you get so smart?”

Mayu giggled but lightly pinched Yuki’s arm. “I’ve always been smart.”

“Sure.” Yuki drawled, capturing Mayu’s lips in another kiss, a gentle one now that all her worries are gone.

“You don’t have to worry,” Mayu half-slurred after, gently pushing Yuki against the door again. “If ever you start worrying about my age again, I’ll always be here to remind you how grown up I can be.”

Yuki caught the spark in Mayu’s eyes before her eyes closed unconsciously as Mayu attacked her lips, the sensation making her let out some kind of a purr.

-

Outside the room, Nacchan let out a growl of frustration as she struggled between covering Lovetan’s ears and kicking Yuko and Sasshi away from the door.

“Nacchan, what are you doing? Let go!” Lovetan squirmed, trying to remove Nacchan’s hold on her and her ears, curious as to what Yuko and Sasshi were eagerly listening to. "I want to know what's happening too!"

“No!” Nacchan glared at the two Not Yet members  who had their ears pressed against the door. “Yuko! Sasshi!”

“OH MY GOD, WAS THAT YUKIRIN?!” Yuko pressed harder against the door, her eyes opening wide. “IT IS YUKIRIN!”

“WHAT IS MAYUYU DOING TO HER FOR HER TO MAKE THAT KIND OF SOUND?!” Sasshi followed Yuko’s example and blushed hard when she heard a moan from the other side of the room.

“WE SO SUCCEDED WITH OUR PLAN!” Yuko beamed before high-five-ing Sasshi.

“You two perverts!” Nacchan shouted. “We were suppose to watch out for them! Not eavesdrop!”

Yuko turned to the fuming girl. “Ssh! Not so loud, Nacchan! We can’t hear what’s happening!”

Lovetan pushed Nacchan away while the older girl was distracted and moved to go to where Sasshi and Yuko were but Nacchan easily caught her. “Aw, Nacchan!”

“No, Lovetan!” Nacchan groaned exasperatedly as she tried to keep her hold on the struggling Lovetan in her arms. She sighed to herself and asked no one,

“What did I do to deserve this?”

Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011, 02:40:08 PM »
MaYuki! asdfghjklasdsafkdajgfldsjfldjfafas LOVING THIS!  :heart: :heart:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011, 02:50:51 PM »
Fanyan... that was so sweet, sexy, and adorable all at the same time. You write MaYuki so well :on GJ:

Keep up da good work~
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Those Things; 9/28]
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
Thank you so much :kneelbow:
I love MaYuki, REALLY LOVE.
Yuko is always a good plan, good job!  :twothumbs

Sasshi  :lol: Poor Nacchan

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 05:04:37 PM »
“WHAT IS MAYUYU DOING TO HER FOR HER TO MAKE THAT KIND OF SOUND?!” >>>> I DO want to know toooooooo >///<

Mayuki is cute !!! Always >//<
Please write more, I totally love them !!  :wub: :wub:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 07:08:47 PM »
Good job not yet and watarirouka ;)
Lol poor Nacchan

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
mayuki...! :wub:
great fic !i :inlove:
i demand more mayuki..! :cathappy:
sasshi and yuko..! :rofl:
please..please upadate soon :cow:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2011, 10:39:35 PM »
YEAH!! MAYUKI IS THE BEST~!!  XD

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2011, 07:16:41 AM »
i don't why.... but whenever i read a MaYuki fic that you wrote, it makes me cry!  :cry:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! 

poor Lovetan!  :rofl:
Nacchan is like her Mother!  :rofl:

MaYuki THE BEST!!!!!

thanks!!!

write more!!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2011, 08:13:14 AM »
thank to perverted sasshi and Yuko. :D

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2011, 06:49:22 AM »
YES!!! another MAYUKI!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :inlove:

Their chemistry is so nice and wow Mayu what are you doing to Yuki.....

but more so what is Yuko and Sasshi doing outside LOL those pervs

I pity Nacchan who is trying to save poor Lovetan while trying to kick those pervs away from the door
to give the busy pair inside the room some private time, but I guess she isn't that successful.

:twothumbs :twothumbs

Please write more

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
YOSH I finally caught up! ;____;////

Omg, I love your oneshots, especially your MaYuki ones! I'm so happy right now, and it's all because of you! Thank you for your oneshots, I can't wait for your next ones  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Update soon!  :heart:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2011, 03:33:10 AM »
OH MY GOODNESS. <3

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2011, 08:32:49 AM »
Hi guys. Back with another MaYuki. This is some kind of a sequel to 'First Two Kisses' & 'Those Things'. I hope you guys enjoy. <3

xiii.

F r i e n d l y   T a l k

Haachan

“Mayu, hey.”

Mayu turned at the voice and smiled. “Haachan!” She greeted her former teammate.

Katayama Haruka smiled back and entered the dressing room Mayu is in, closing the door behind her. “Are you busy? I want to talk to you about something.”

Mayu raised an eyebrow. Sure, she’s a bit close with Haachan since they used to be together in B but this was the first time Haachan wanted to talk to her about something. She put away the music sheets she was messing with and gestured to the couch. “What do you want to talk about, Haachan?”

Haachan sat across Mayu and looked at the younger girl seriously.

“Yuki.”

Mayu blinked twice. She didn’t expect Yuki to tell anyone about them. Okay, well, maybe in the back of her mind, she did expect Yuki to tell some of her close friends, probably Sae or the French Kiss girls but Haachan? Well, Yuki did say that she tells Haachan everything so it didn’t surprise Mayu that much.

“I’m not going to threaten you like those scenes in movie because that’s just silly.” Haachan scrunched up her nose at the idea. Mayu waited for Haachan to continue.

“I just want to remind you that Yuki is my friend and I really don’t like it when my friends hurt.”

Oh, Mayu thought. She was getting the talk from Haachan. It surprised her a bit though. She expected to get it from Sae or others but not from Haachan. Not with the constant denial Haachan does of her friendship with Yuki.

“Haachan—”

“Yuki is a very loving girl.” Haachan cut her off. “She’s really kind and she puts others before herself. You should know that very well since you’re in her team.” Haachan eyed her expectantly and Mayu nodded. “She tells me everything. And when I say everything I mean every single thing that happens to her. When she told me the other day about the two of you... Yuki was shining.”

“Sure, she seems happy all the time but Yuki rarely appears to be completely worry-free like she is lately. I always appear to brush her off playfully but I listen to her. She says so many things about you and I can tell that you really make her happy.”Haachan smiled for a bit before turning serious again. “And a happy Yuki makes me happy. Do you get what I’m saying?”

Mayu nodded obediently.

“So you know, just keep her happy. Keep up with whatever you’re doing because it’s surely working.” Haachan stood up from her seat and fixed her skirt.

“Yuki always goes about telling everyone that I’m her best friend and I usually deny it but,” Haachan shrugged. “I do care about that silly girl so really, Mayu, if anything happens, I’ll be more than ready to take the best friend role and set you straight.”

“I get it, Haachan.” Mayu said with a firm nod and a smile. “But that won’t happen anytime soon.” She assured in a confident voice after. She was sure of it. There’s no way she’ll do anything to make Yuki unhappy intentionally, and she’ll do everything to keep her happy.

“I’ll be holding you to your word then.” Haachan gave one last smile and a wave before exiting the dressing room.

Mayu sighed and smiled to herself. For someone who denies being best friends with her captain, Haachan surely cares a lot. Thinking back on Haachan’s words, Mayu shook her head in amusement. It seems like Haachan hides a tsundere side to her.

“How cute.” Mayu said to herself as she pulled out her phone, Yuki would surely love to know what her in-denial best friend just did.

Nacchan

Yuki ran up the stairs of the Don Quixote building, turning at the corner to the entrance of their theatre. She received a mail from Mayu earlier and the excitement in her was bubbling.

“Yuki!”

Yuki stopped at the voice. “Oh, Nacchan.” She walked towards Hirajima Natsumi and smiled. “Hey, I haven’t seen you lately. How have you been?”

“I’m okay. I’ve been busy with musicals and stuff.” Nacchan answered with a smile.

“That’s good. Have you seen Haachan?” Yuki asked. “She’s not replying to my mails.” Which didn’t’ surprise Yuki at all. Haachan can be weird at times and she has a habit of not replying to Yuki’s mails, which Yuki picked up too.

“Can we talk first?”Nacchan asked instead. Yuki opened her mouth to say something but Nacchan beat her to it. “It’s not a request though. So come on, let’s go.”

Yuki closed her mouth and nodded obediently. Nacchan can be scary if she wants to. Yuki followed the younger girl inside the practice room. She noticed the way Nacchan eyes her a while ago and her face paled in realization.

Nacchan would skin her alive.

She just engaged in a relationship with the barely legal Mayu who happened to be under Nacchan’s care. Sure, Nacchan was part of the group who practically brought them together but that doesn’t mean that Nacchan actually intended for her and Mayu to become a couple all of a sudden. Nacchan was known for being rather protective of team B’s ace, having known Mayu as much as Yuki does. A talk with Nacchan is like a prequel of a talk with Mayu’s parents. Probably even worse.

“W-What is it, Nacchan?” Yuki asked nervously after a while.

“Before anything else, I want to let you know that I’m really happy about you and Mayu.” Nacchan said with a small smile. “Mayu has been back in a good mood since you two... uh... made up a week ago.”

Yuki blushed and quickly shook her head. “W-We didn’t— I mean, we made up but we didn’t, uh, we didn’t do anything, um—”

“Shh, I know, Yuki.” Nacchan laid a hand on the panicking girl’s shoulder to calm her down. “I know you wouldn’t do anything even a tad bit risqué to someone of Mayu’s age, am I right?”

Yuki let out a sheepish chuckle as she nodded her head. “O-Of course...” Despite the smiling eyes and bright smile Nacchan offered, Yuki knew it was a silent threat.

“Anyway, on to more important things—” Nacchan took a few steps away from the taller girl to look at her seriously.

“I know you’re a smart girl so I trust that you know the risks you’re taking with your relationship?” Nacchan asked and waited for Yuki to respond with a nod before continuing. “Are you sure about this?”

“P-Pardon?” Yuki blinked, taken aback by the question. She was expecting Nacchan to start questioning her about her intentions with Mayu or maybe downright rage at her for taking Mayu as her girlfriend but not this. It was a surprise.

“Are you sure about this?” Nacchan asked again. “You’re risking a lot with this. I know that you can easily cope with things, Yuki. You’re a strong person, I know that. But what about Mayu?” Nacchan’s previously firm voice was now laced with concern.

“Mayu... You know how she is. That cyborg image is just a defence mechanism of hers.”

Yuki slowly nodded in agreement. Nacchan was right. Mayu puts up a front of being cyborg-like and being un-affected by anything but Yuki knows better. They both know better.

“You make Mayu utterly vulnerable, Yuki.” Nacchan whispered in a soft voice. “You make her so... Human. That’s not a bad thing but...”

Yuki smiled softly as Nacchan’s worried voice trailed off. She gets what Nacchan is trying to say and she’s not a bit offended by it. Nacchan is Mayu’s most trusted person after all. In return, Yuki knows that Nacchan does her very best to protect Mayu. And she’s thankful for it.

“I understand, Nacchan.” Yuki met the younger girl’s eyes. “I know Mayu and I also know that you’re just looking out for her. Mayu is...” Yuki licked her lips for a moment, choosing her words carefully. “She chooses the people she depends on and on top of the list is you, Nacchan.” Yuki smiled. “I know that you know her best. Even more than I do and I’m thankful of that fact because that makes me know that I can always turn to you if anything happens.”

“Mayu is young and vulnerable and that makes me love her even more.” Yuki thought back on her words and blushed. “Well, not the young part, that makes me sound like a pedophile... But I like that she’s young too! Not just in a... bad way.” Nacchan giggled at Yuki and Yuki smiled sheepishly.

“Well anyway, as I was saying,” Yuki straightened up and looked seriously at Nacchan. “I love Mayu a whole lot, Nacchan. I’ll protect her and take care of her like you always do. And someday, I’ll even surpass you in terms of knowing Mayu.” She gave a confident grin at Nacchan’s amused smile. “You don’t have to worry, Hirajima Natsumi-sama. I’m 200% sure about this. We can make it. I’ll do anything to protect what we have.”

Nacchan stayed quiet for a moment and Yuki wondered if she said anything wrong. She was about to take back her long speech but was stopped by Nacchan’s sigh.

“I guess that’s good enough.” Nacchan muttered under her breath before meeting Yuki’s gaze with a big smile. “Just like what you said before, I know Mayu best so, if anything happens, you can just mail me or whatever.”

Nacchan didn’t wait for an answer as she gave Yuki a smile before walking out of the practice room.

“Oh—” Nacchan peeked back in the room to see a confused Yuki. “Haachan is in the cafe.”

“Thanks.” Yuki smiled before sending Haachan another mail and walking out of the room.

“Oh, better send Mayu a mail too.” Yuki whispered to herself.

-

“Haachan~”

Haachan let out a groan and rolled her eyes as Yuki took a sit beside her. “Go away, Yuki.”

Yuki just let out a giggle in response as she hooked her arm with the other girl. “You’re really my best friend, Haachan.” Yuki whispered as she laid her head on the Haachan’s shoulder, closing her eyes in contentment.

Haachan sighed. Mayu probably told Yuki about their talk. “You’re not my best friend.” She denied once again.

Yuki was quiet for a long while and Haachan almost thought that the captain had fallen asleep on her until she heard a faint wshiper.

“Thank you, Haachan.”

Haachan smiled to herself and leaned her head on Yuki’s, closing her eyes.

“Whatever.”

-

A smile made its way to Mayu’s face as she spotted the girl she’s been looking for. She silently walked towards Nacchan who was busily reading over some script.

Nacchan let out a small yelp when she threw her arms around the older girl from behind and snuggled close.

“M-Mayu?” Nacchan’s hands came in contact with her arms. “Is anything wrong?”

Mayu shook her head, snuggling even closer. She took a deep breath, inhaling Nacchan’s ever comforting scent and she couldn’t help but smile again.

“I love you a lot, Nacchan.” She whispered in the older girl’s ear.

Nacchan was in shock for a second before a smile appeared on her lips. She reached up and patted Mayu on the head gently.

“I love you too, you silly girl.”

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:38:17 AM by fanyan »
Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Aitakatta [Friendly talk; 10/20]
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2011, 09:12:57 AM »
SO CUTEEEEEE...! :wub:

Actually i hate Haachan but here you make her look so cute and adorable!  :wub:

why she denies her friendship with My Yuki? :catglare:

i guess that's a mistery of life!  :smhid

thank you for the update ...Please update soon  :cow:

Give more MaYuki! hahahahah xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Friendly talk; 10/20]
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
Le awww~ Hacchan you Obaachan. LOLOLOLOL. This is why they call you Obaachan! xDDDD It was so... le aww moments. ;A;. Thank you so much for the update Yanyan~ xD That sounded like food, well it is. Anyway~ <333 It was so awesome. <3333 Looking forward for more like a boss. <3
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Holiday