JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Love Story

Author Topic: ♥ The Random Song Fics  (Read 80883 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [You're My Destination] - Part 3
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2011, 08:00:08 PM »
His mom is awesome hahahahahah!!!!

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
WOW...WOW!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: HIS MOM VERY UNDERSTANDING AND SPORTING TOO!!!! :twothumbs
 NICE CHAPTER!!!!  :hee: :shy1:IT MAKE ME FEEL SHY TOO!!! :shy2: :luvluv1: UPDATE SOON!! GOOD JOB!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »
Jaja kais mom hilarios but the hot scenes i want more

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2011, 02:16:11 AM »
Sweet kai for wanting to meet acchan's daddy first before *ahem*  :roll:
btw I literally LOL'ed at the end KAI'S MUM FTW HAHAHAHA  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2011, 04:42:20 PM »
huahahahahaa funny! I think his mom would be so mad at kai!  but she tells kai to use protection! OMG!!  :rofl: :rofl:
what?? There will be part 4?? I AM WAITING!!!  :yossi:
I have finished my tbc yesterday, and some parts are same. LOL bikkurista!

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline kiniki

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
It's hot :shy2: Kai mom LOL :hiakhiakhiak: I like Kai mom :wahaha:
update soon :on lol: I'm waiting you~~ :pleeease: :kneelbow:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ♥ The Random Song Fics : [Hard To Say I Love You] - Part 3
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2011, 08:50:06 AM »
FINALLY YOU UPDATE.....!!  :mon fyeah: :on lol:

Omg, I'm too happy~~ :mon hanky: :mon XD:

--------------

Uuuugghhh........ okay, once again you're success for made me cry...  :mon cry:
haah~ I feel so depressed right now.... :on cloudeye:

“AAHHHH!!!” she screamed as if she was trying to tell me something. “AAHHH!!!” again she screamed with tears flooding down her face. She then wiped the warm liquid coming out of my nose and her hand was shaking looking at the blood.

atsukooooo......!! :gyaaah:

anyway, thank you for update this ultra sad fic..  :on cny1:  :bow:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:26:30 AM by d_ruffi »

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
you are cruel for killing atsuko  :OMG:
this is depressing :cry: hope u update soon lol :tama-mad:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:56:27 AM by CrimsonGrxy »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2011, 09:38:59 AM »
wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

daddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u make it hanging~  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

i think this song of mine fits it well????

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5adb8f772dngxd5  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »
omg...... what happened to Atsuko.....

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2011, 07:59:18 PM »
You killed my Atsuko?!!?  :angry:  I'm gna go kill off minami now!! Lol Jk please dnt let her die  :cry:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2011, 11:19:19 PM »
officially Im san T_T

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2011, 12:52:38 AM »
ohhhhhh  nani nani!!   :stoned:

i'm gonna prepare myself for the next update--(goes to look for something)

ok these will do

- tissue
- a bucket
- and snacks with water

uff what was the bucket for again? beh nvm  :mon rush:

Wee i did read  :badluck:

-----
Gah and sorry for not updating  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:00:11 AM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :on speedy: so saaad ..
it was so tragic,
Atsuko...  :mon cry: can't leave any comments. My heart.........  :mon runcry:

and.......WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE!!! SOMEONE IS DYING!!! F***  :on voodoo: :on voodoo:

well forget it  :on cloudeye:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2011, 09:45:36 AM »
what have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2011, 02:37:37 PM »
No!!!!!! Acchan!!!!! :cry:
Please don't let Acchan die or any bad :cry:

Thanks for the Update.. although it was really sad..
Please Update Soon :bow: :bow:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2011, 02:57:51 AM »
Flean-san pls make a miracle happen such as a god appearing to save Acchan's life XD

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
*Sob *sob what a sad story  :cry:

Thank you for your update  :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2011, 08:27:52 AM »
Flean!!!!! You killed Acchan!!!!
I almost cry and my poor heart is broken T_T

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »
ohhlalala well i tried my best to make this fic but i don't know if i'm on the right track when writing this one lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you experienced or felt that you are useless? That you can’t do anything about it and just stared at someone dealing her or his pain? Have you ever know someone who dealt hardships in life and it’s breaking your heart just by seeing it?

Save You

*Flash Back* Kai’s POV

Knock Knock

I knocked at the door as a polite way before entering someone’s room. I’m nervous; I’m damn scared, my heart beats faster than normal. I don’t know what to do.

“come in” a guy’s voice said

“good afternoon Dr. Yamashita” I said

“oh good afternoon Kai” he responded

“how was her test results?” I asked with a shaking voice

“that is why I called you, here let me explain about her condition” the doctor said while putting the MRI result on x-ray illuminator.

The doctor explains it with detailed and straight forward. It seems like he’s already used to it giving bad news to his clients.

I closed my eyes feeling the pain deep down inside my heart while tears flowed down in my face. I bent down my head feeling disappointed, terrified and upset.

“why is this happening to us?” I asked knowing that the happiness that we might have experience is now shattering in front me.

“I’m sorry” the doctor replied

“you are supposed to be a doctor and all  you have to say is sorry?” I shouted with anger and walk towards him and hold his collar.

“you, you must be the one who have the ability to save her, please save her please” I begged while letting go of his collar and sat down to the ground crying.

“I know I’m a doctor but we have limits. I’m not God I’m a human being. I’m sorry, I promise you to do my best but I can’t guarantee you if I can save her. We can just prolong her life span. You know that brain tumour is a life threatening illness and the worse is it’s a malignant and stage 4” he responded while kneeling down and gave his handkerchief.

“do you want me to tell her about her condition?” he asked

“how can you be so calm in asking that question, do you have no emotions?” I said

“I have, but I already killed it long before as I know this career of mine will face a lot of sadness, a lot of tears and a lot of pain. If I will not do it, I’ll be the one who will be suffering. As a doctor, I have to be strong for the patients who needs me and trust in me” he answered

“I’ll tell her about her condition” I said while standing up

I walk towards the location of her room with Dr. Yamashita on my side. My hands are cold; I don’t know how to tell her the truth. I don’t want to make her dreams broken. I, I don’t know what to do now. I saw her room just few steps away from my location. My heart beats faster and faster. I bite my lips and inhale for some air.

Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you

I stopped at the door with a name written “Maeda Atsuko” and took a deep breath before opening it.

“hey Kai, take a look” she said with a big smile when she saw me entering her room

“what is that?” I asked while walking nearer to her bed

“this will be the place where we can get married. I want to settle down in here too, living a peaceful life” she said happily while pointing to a beautiful place on the laptop’s screen

“that’s beautiful” I said  faking a smile, hiding my true emotion. I can’t tell her the unbearable truth. I don’t want to see her smile fading away. I don’t want her to suffer.

“Kai, what’s wrong?” she asked the question that I’m afraid to answer

I look up to Dr. Yamashita whilst slightly moving my head from left to write indicating that I can’t tell her the truth.

“Kai, tell me what is going on” she said looking in my eyes

“Kai if you can’t do it, then I’ll do it” the doctor suggested

“No sensie not now, please” I shouted

“she has the right to know Kai” the doctor calmly said

“to know what? What is going on here, Kai?” she exclaimed while standing and looking at me confused.

I can’t tell her. I can’t even dare to look her in the eyes.

“I’m sorry Kai but I have to tell her. Maeda-chan, we already have your MRI results. We found out that you have brain tumour stage 4 and it’s malignant. To tell you honestly we can’t guarantee if we can save you but one thing is for sure we can prolong your life span but you must prepare for the worst case scenario” Dr. Yamashita straight forwardly said

It’s like the time stopped for a moment revealing the truth. I saw Aachan’s shock face and then kneeled down to the ground. She punched the floor which made my heart breaks.

“stop it Aachan, please stop it” I said hugging her

“why must it me, why do I have to suffer like this? Why?” she continue crying while now punching my chest.

I hugged her tightly as this is the only thing that I can do. I let her punch my chest as I don’t know the right words to ease her pain.  I can’t hold my tears anymore as it already running down my face before I know it.

I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away

I went home and immediately went to my bedroom. I saw my helpless, useless and messed-up reflection in the mirror. I can’t help but looked at myself, touching it while crying remembering Aachan being doomed, broken and weak.

“why should it be her?” I thought

“WHY SHOULD IT BE HER?” I screamed while throwing a punch to the mirror.

My hand is bleeding, blood is flowing but physical pain is easy to handle than emotional pain. I sat down besides the pieces of the broken mirror, pieces of our shattered dreams while hugging my knees weeping. The light of the moon passing through my window is revealing my deserted shadow.

Days had passed, still the same routine I’m taking, going to the hospital in the morning until night watching Aachan enduring her own pain and sorrow.  Every night at my home I’m searching in my laptop about her illness, a hospital that can make her feel better, doctor who is expert about brain tumour. I was like searching a light at the end of the horizon. I’m wishing to find an answer but at the end still I got none but I’m still trying coz giving up is the last thing I will do.

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

The sun is now up and it’s time for me to visit her in the hospital. I was about to open the door of her room until I heard a loud scream coming from her.

“aachan are you ok?” I shouted as I saw her in the corner of her room sitting on the ground while lean-ing to the wall. She is holding her head, banging it to the other wall.

“stop it” I put my hands on her head to stop her from banging it and pressed the emergency button.

“Kai, it hurts, ahhhhhh” she said

“just shout it out loud, I’m here and the doctor will be here soon” I said hugging her. I can feel her hands holding tightly to my shirt. I heard the door opened and the doctor with nurses came inside.

“Kai sorry but can you please step outside first” the doctor told me

I stand up but a warm hand holds mine. I looked back and found the owner of it. It was Aachan’s hand.

“you’ll be fine” I told her “ just believe”

I walked away letting the doctor and nurses do the necessary things to Aachan. I closed the door and leaned on it sliding my body to the ground. I cried non-stop, putting my hands on my ears trying to prevent myself from hearing Aachan’s scream because of pain and also shouting for my name.

Few minutes later the doctor and nurses came out telling me that she is fine now and I can get inside to the room.

I saw her sleeping. I wiped hear tears and kissed her forehead and said “you did your best” I hold her hand and saw the mark where the doctor injected the medicine.

“sigh, if only I can take your pain away” I whispered while touching her cheeks softly and my other hand holding her right hand firmly.

When I hear your voice
It’s drowning in a whisper
It's just skin and bones
There's nothing left to take
And no matter what I do I can't make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

I saw a notebook on the table beside her. I took it and read what is written.

“Aachan’s Wishes”

I open it and read it.

My wishes are simple like other girls. I want to meet my destiny and be with that person until death does us apart. I want my wedding to be a simple one and I want to live in a peaceful place. I want to live long, to see my grandchildren someday and tell them my love story.

I close the notebook as it is so painful to continue reading it. After few minutes, an idea pops out in my mind. A tear fall down in my smiling face while whispering

“I think this will make her happy even though we are in the midst of distress”

I call her parents about my plan and luckily they agreed. I also informed my parents about it and they are excited. I book the place where we can hold the event. I contacted every person that might be helpful for us to make this one a success. I went also to the Dr. Yamashita to get his approval about it and he said he will allow us if he will be invited too. Now the plan is all set and it will be happening as soon as possible.

I won’t give up till it's over

The next day I woke up Aachan who is now weaker than before.

“what is it Kai? And why is your smile so big?” She asked

“I’m just happy” I respond

“happy? Why?”

“you will find it out later but first wear this dress” her mom gets inside to her room

“mom?what are you planning?”

“nothing, and Kai you can go now and see you later” her dad who is beside her mom said

I walked out leaving Aachan with her mom and dad helping her to get dress up.

*Few Hours Later*

I’m waiting near the altar. Waiting the door to open, wanting to see my bride. Just few blinks the door opens and reveals a beautiful angel wearing a white dress holding a bouquet of her favorite flower. She was assisted with her mom and dad walking through the isle. I saw her crying not because of pain but because of happiness. Her father shake my hand and gives Aachan’s hand telling me that Aachan will be now in my care, that he is giving now her one and only daughter to me.

I hold her hands and walk slowly to where the priest is waiting until she falls. I was shocked and knelt down to assist her.

“I’m sorry Kai for making you worry, it’s just my body is getting weaker and weaker” she whispered

“shh, it’s fine, no need to apologize. I don’t care how many times you will fall to the ground as I’m al-ways here who will help you to stand up or carry you if it’s needed” I said with a smile.

I carry her with my arms and stands up. I walk towards the 2 chairs waiting for us while the people around us are clapping their hands. The ceremony started and it went smoothly. People are waiting for the priest to say the best line ever that a couple wanted to hear.

“I pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride”

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I step forward and kiss her lips softly and she responded. It was a long passionate kiss, a kiss of a lifetime as I described.

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I'll be there for you
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away

Her illness gotten worse and the doctor suggested letting her live the life that she wanted for her re-maining days or months. I’m now brave enough to face this reality as I know this time will come.

It’s been a month now living in a simple house near the beach. Fresh air will help her and the peaceful surroundings too.

“good morning Aachan” I said giving her a kiss in the forehead

“good morning Kai” she responded with a low voice

“happy  1st monthsary” I stated

“ohh it’s been a month already” she said

“so what do you want to do my princess?” I asked her with a smile

“I want to go to the beach” she answered

“ok, I will carry you now and let’s go to the beach”

“wait, can you give me that letter near the lampshade”

“oh sure, here”

We went to the beach and sat down on the sand. I put my arms around her and she puts her head on my shoulder.

“Kai, can you read this for me?” she asked giving the letter she is holding

I took a deep breath as it might break my heart reading it.

“ok” I took the letter and opened it

I won’t give up till it's over

My prince and I

Once upon a time, I fell in love with a short prince.
We always argue on something but at the end of the day the prince always gives me my favorite flower as a peace offering.
We spent our days full of happiness until that day when I got hospitalized and found out I’m sick
It’s hard to accept but watching my prince who is also suffering the same pain I’m going through even if it’s not in physical but emotional, I tried my best to fight it.
I’m lucky I was never left alone instead we end up being married.
I know some of my wishes will not be granted but being with that person is enough.

To the person who is reading this letter right now, thank you always for being there with me. Thank you for not giving up especially with my stubborn attitude. Thank you for fighting with me and lastly thank you for granting my final wish, to be sitting right next to you in the beach. Please don’t be sad if I’m gone as I’m watching you from far away, guiding you to the right path. Don’t worry because someday we will meet again and live in the light of eternity.

My tears fall down in my face after reading the letter and hearing the last 3 words that Aachan muttered

“I love you”

And then she stopped breathing. I can feel no heartbeat.

I kissed her forehead saying “sorry if I can’t save you, sorry if I was useless. Aachan you did your best, a job well done. Good night for now and we’ll meet again someday. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I wish I could save you
I want you to know
I wish I could save you

--------------------------------------------
uncle Flean: i know i failed about this one especially i killed again somebody in the story  :kneeldown: lol hahaha but thanks to that deal i was able to make this fic ^_^

and to the readers hope it doesn't breaks your heart  :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:36:17 PM by creamcracker »
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Love Story