JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mo`some Tonebender - Party wa Tsuzuku yo

Author Topic: ~Yuri-shotS~: A Maeda Atsuko Favor Part 4-Update -07/31/13  (Read 26533 times)

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
Re: ~Yuri-shotS~: Yuri Case No.3
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »
thanks alot for this update  :heart:

If I were Tomo~mi, I'd tease Tomochin as well :))

She's so cute when being teased.

Update again soon  :cathappy:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 08:54:10 AM »
Another Tomotomo! Yay!!!!!!
Chiyuu don't give up!

^
I also think Acchan is jealous lol

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 01:44:09 PM »
Sweettttt~  :wub: tomotomo are so adorable!!!

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 05:40:54 PM »
i've noticed that there were more TomoTomo fics
now a days compared before...and that makes me
so happy!  XD XD XD oreshii da yo! :thumbsup
keep it up ayachin, and don't leave your readers
hanging... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 11:37:27 AM »
@anoni2  - if your with a sexy Kasai Tomomi, you can’t help but like her….or love her, ne? XD hahaha and I’m sure you will, even your oshi is the best captain around :lol:.

@jehovachiabi – thanks for the two thumbs-up, here’s three for you :thumbup :twothumbs hahaha but I don’t think its romantic at all (not a romantic person, gomen) will try, but I won’t promise :nervous

@blughise – thank you for liking and liking them more XD hahaha and no, Atsuko wasn’t jealous over Tomomi. She was just being overprotective of her bestfriend :yep:. No love triangle here, that’s not my forte, besides Atsumina fans will go on raged if I break the power couple :P. Hehe

@Alex.S1 – if I were Tomomi, I’d never stop teasing Tomochin as well and woo her till she become mine :inlove: hahaha

@kahem – did I really make Atsuko that jealous? :P Haha then gomen for the misconceptions. The ace was rightfully belong to the captain no matter what happened :yep:. I know all of you agree with this XD haha

@dark-atrox – ah! I’m happy that I made the general happy! :yossi: Wohoo~ and you don’t have to put 3 evil emoticons to threaten me :nervous. I’m sorry for the late update, you know how hectic the schedules of students, ne~?  XD

:love:~many arigatou’s to you guys who left a comment and those who pressed the thank you button(anoni2, blughise, Alex.S1, seigus, A1, kahem, khryz0421) (also to the silent readers, I can see ya nyahahaha) very sorry for the super delayed update! :love:

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: ~Yuri-shotS~: Yuri Case No.1-Love Under the Sakura Tree (TomoTomo)
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »
DISCLAIMER STILL STANDS! :cathappy:
Here's part 4, the turning point of the story, it's a boring chapter so forgive me! haha  :bow:

Yuri Case No 1: Love Under the Sakura Tree Part 4
~~
Itano’s POV

Two weeks had pass since the little incident that happened at the Cafeteria, and the word Friendship keeps echoing inside my head. I don’t know why I was bothered by it. I made it clear that were just friends and she readily agrees, but not without confessing to me again. What should I do? As every day we spend time together I grew more attach to her, looking for her company when she’s busy with her own school projects.

I do admit I’m attracted to her, but I’m still not sure if what we have can be still considered as Friendship. My mind suddenly flashed me a barrage of images of her standing outside my apartment, her disarming smile in place as she held a piece of paper towards me.

“Tomochin, I got some movie tickets. Let’s go and watch a movie together.”

“Okay…”

That happened just last weekend when I was dozing off on my lone couch inside my apartment when she suddenly made a surprised visit. And since I wasn’t doing anything I went to the movie house with her. Where she attached herself to me the moment the movie started till the credits rolled up. Friends do that, right?

“Tomochin, I made lunch today. Let’s eat it together.”

“Okay…”

From time to time, she surprises me with her homemade bento. Tomomi’s a good cook despite she was depicting an aura of a clumsy girl and an ojousama-poi. And often times, I let her spoon fed me. That would make her giggle and tease me to no end. Friends do that, right?

But what made me question my relationship with Tomomi was when she started to become my alarm clocked. Yes, you heard me right. Tomo would send me messages early in the morning, waking me right on time to prepare before going to class. It’s so sweet of her, sacrificing her own sleeping time just to wake me up even when she doesn’t have an early schedule for class like me. Like what happened just this morning…

Incoming Message
Sub: Morning!

You have class first period today, right?
Better not be late, Tomochin. See you later.
 Love you!

-Tomo

Friends don’t do that. Even if you two are the best of friends in the whole galaxy, a friend wouldn’t do a noble thing like that every morning. You wouldn’t, right? So now I’m facing this dilemma which the enigmatic Tomomi had cause, but I’m not saying I hate it or I don’t like it. It was just making me confused and bothered. That is why, I need to let this out or I’ll go crazy any moment.

“Oi, can you tell me the difference between a friend and a lover?”

“I’ll tell you if you will tell me why you’re suddenly asking me that question.”

I made a right decision in confronting this nagging feeling about me and Tomomi, but it was an idiotic decision of me that I chose this particular friend of mine to pop that question.

“So, you’re gonna share with me why you suddenly have this fascination of defining words such as 'friend' and 'lover'?” Yuko asked, a split eating grin plastered on her face while wriggling her brows at me.

“I changed my mind; forget I asked you about this.” I sighed, massaging my temple as my friend pouted cutely at me. I think some of my brain cells aren’t doing their job that I let myself soon to be victim of this perverted squirrel.

“Friends and Lovers,…huh?” I grunted, turning my head to deliver a death glare towards Yuko- who was seriously looking back at me? I frowned, where did the playful Oshima go?

I nodded at her query, still unsure to my friend’s sudden change in behavior.

“Well, the bottom line, are you two doing it or not?” Then she suddenly grinned at me, laughing loudly when she saw my face turning into bright red. And just like that, the perverted squirrel was back.

‘Pfwakk’

“Ittaiii…” Yuko screeched, rubbing her right arm that I punched.

“I never raised you to have such a filthy mouth.” I said with gritted teeth, glaring at her.

“Shut up! You never raised me at all.” She pouted again, reaching something inside her bag while glaring back at me.

“I’ll tell Nyan-Nyan what you did to me so she’ll avenge my injured arm.” I rolled my eyes at that. Really, as if Haruna would actually hurt me for lightly punching her arm.

“Whatever.” I replied in a bored tone, glancing outside the window where the Sakura Tree was standing stood still.

“Found it!”

With a cheeky smile on her face, and with her dimples showing, Yuko excitedly showed me her phone.

“And I should be jumping out of joy because you showed me your phone?”  I sarcastically asked, flipping my blonde hair that was resting on my shoulder.

“Tsk…tsk…seeing you act like that made me want to help you more-” I rolled my eyes again at her silly remarks.

“-so my brilliant brain told me to look it up in an online dictionary.”

Ignoring my friend who was now busy typing on her phone, my mind was yet filled again by Tomomi’s smiling face. Her childish yet cute voice rang through my ears as she laughed, while her soft hands that often times caresses my cheek and holding my hand was the only thing I can think of.

“Ah! Lovers are two people who are in love with each other. So basically, you could be lovers if you both like each other?”

Even my mind was wandering in Tomomi land, Yuko’s voice still pierce through it, making me remember and think back a certain day…

‘I don’t like you, so I can’t go out with you.’

Picking up the pen on my desk, I started pressing its button spring unconsciously, making a clicking sound over and over again.

‘Does that mean…? But I barely knew her back then…how about now?’ Propping my chin on my right hand, a sigh escaped from my mouth as Yuko still ranting about the different meanings of friends and lovers. Lovers, huh?

“I guess I have to figure out this by myself…soon. But I’m not really sure…” I muttered to myself quietly, another sigh escaped from my mouth when Yuko suddenly nudged me.

“There’s a mixer the day after tomorrow, you’re going too right?”

“Nah, I’d rather stay in my apartment and-”

“There’ll be free food.” Yuko smiled knowingly at me. Damn.  She got me with that one. Free food…

“Okay…” I simply replied, twirling the pen I was holding on my fingers.

“And I have a favor to ask, could you invite Kasai too?”

My head quickly snapped at Yuko’s direction upon hearing Tomomi’s name, dropping my only pen on the floor as it rolled at the other side of our table.

“You know Meetan, right?” I nodded.

Of course I know that witch, who wouldn’t? That woman was like every cute girl’s nightmare coming into reality. And the fact she has her eyes on my Tomomi is certainly not a good thing, not at all. This is war,  this is wh-wait what?

“Oi Itano, you okay? You suddenly spaced out.”

With a frown forming on my face, I absently nodded to my friend’s query. My heart racing at the revelations I stumbled upon at the depths of my jumbled and confused mind. Just what the hell happened to me all of a sudden?

“I’ll tell Tomo about the mixer.”

After saying those words, I quickly left the room after gathering my things from the table, shoving them in one go inside my bag. Completely ignoring the worried voice of Yuko as she call out to me as my feet unconsciously drags me towards the place where this is all begun, under the Sakura tree where I first met Tomomi.

~~
Don't worry, you don't have to wait long for the next update...since this fic is coming to an end  :lol:

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: ~Yuri-shotS~: Yuri Case No.1-Love Under the Sakura Tree (TomoTomo)-9/26/11
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 12:45:31 PM »
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! xD Loking forward to the next and hopefully u can do a sequel to it!!! xD

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »
HOORAY~!~! You finally updated! Took you so long I actually thought that you wouldn't continue T.T
I kept on checking whether there was an update T.T but everyday there was none!
And when you finally updated T.T *cries harder* PLEASE UPDATE MORE!!! And make Tomochin very jealous and be the one to confess :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Please continue~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2011, 01:59:55 PM »
Yup and I am one of those ATSUMINA fans  :grin:

anyways.... it's to see a different side of Tomochin. It's cute to see how she's thinking about her relationship with chiyuu....

I'll be looking forward to the next update....and please if you can make a sequel and this time add the Atsumina on it :P

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2011, 03:00:42 PM »
ayachin, i'm not threatening you with this emoticon--> :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
...you should've known that it was normal for me to use that :twisted:
and finally you updated  :thumbsup
don't make your readers wait, and stop studying for awhile :twisted:
be a bad student for once lol jk :twisted:

PS: continue to spread the virus called TomoTomo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
Oh She said 'my Tomomi' <3 Tomotomo!!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 05:25:20 AM »
ayachin, i'm not threatening you with this emoticon--> :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
...you should've known that it was normal for me to use that :twisted:
and finally you updated  :thumbsup
don't make your readers wait, and stop studying for awhile :twisted:
be a bad student for once lol jk :twisted:

PS: continue to spread the virus called TomoTomo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I agree with evil buddy here  :twisted:

Maybe you should stop studying for a while and be a bad student for once  :twisted:
lol jk but I think that evil one over there has corrupted me into using this too much  :twisted:

Funny how the evil ones are the "medical" ones bwahahha  :twisted:

PLease continue to write more!!!! I love to see more of TomoTomo!!!  :twisted:

I believe in giving the less popular fanfic pairs more  :heart: :heart: :heart:  :twisted:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!  :twisted:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 07:01:12 AM »
are you sure? jajaj ok im wait...5, 4, 3,2 ...

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 12:45:25 PM »
I've been waiting for your update for so long

Thanks for the update.

I really want to see the new developments of Tomotomo's relationship in next chapter so update soon.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2011, 03:32:36 AM »
nice! please update soon!

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »
Not really my favorite pair TomoTomo, but I read this fic, and I like it. I look forward to the next chapter.

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 04:07:53 PM »
@jehovachiabi – a sequel? Ah, are wa muzukashii da! :nervous I’m a lazy person and I barely update so, I let you know if I’ll write a sequel of this story. Thanks for the idea :), the thought did cross my mind actually. Lol :lol:

@karomuwi – AH! I’ve read your stories as well and I love it XD. (gomen for not leaving a comment, I’m a very busy person besides being a lazy one haha :sweatdrop:) I was moved by your words :cry:, lol gomen for making you wait due to my slow updates. People like you motivates me to continue writing this one :cry:, so arigatou! :bow:

@blughise – sasuga! :lol: A loyal AtsuMina fan you are! But I’m glad you’re wasting time to read a TomoTomo fanfic! :yep: And a sequel, eh? And add Takamidget and the Ace? Maybe? Or…I’ll write another fanfic with AtsuMina in them…demo, majority of fics here in our thread were TakAcchan so I was thinking to write unpopular pairs instead! Lol XD

@dark-atrox – you’re definitely threatening me with that icon, kowa!!! :panic: And I can’t do that, if I don’t study I’ll surely fail :cry: –runs away after handing the latest chapter- :cathappy:

PS: And aye! XD General, I’m going to spread the love virus called TomoTomo! –salutes-

@kahem – It needs outside interference for Tomochin to realize she’s helplessly falling with Chiyuu without her noticing…hehe  XD

@immortal_K – whoa! :w00t: I also read your stories and I’m a fan of yours! XD(I read your stories during my vacant time at school through my phone so I never have the chance to leave a comment, gomen for that :nervous) and you’re an evil comrade of general? Kowa!!! :panic: I thought the first lieutenant was her only comrade when it comes to evil deeds :nervous. And you’re in a medical field as well? Poor patients, I’ll pray for their souls, lol kidding. :P

PS: I should be the one saying THANK YOU! For reading this silly story!  :bow:

@Haruko – I’m pretty sure! If not, then I wasn’t here replying to your comment! Wahahahha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
(I guess the general’s evil vibes got into me, kowa!!! :panic:)

@Alex.S1 – thanks for reading, and so sorry for the long wait! XD Haha, I’m glad your patient in waiting for my update, so enjoy my lil update, ne? And I don’t know if this update would be on par with your expectations with regards in TomoTomo’s relationship development. :lol:

@haruhi16 – ah new reader! :w00t: Irrashaieee!!! :welcome Thanks for reading this and writing a comment! Bless you! :) Lol

@Kiri-el – I know TomoTomo is an unpopular pair :yep:, but I find them cute! XD Especially when we’re talking about the sexy Kasai :love: chasing and annoying the overly tsundere Itano, ne? :) I hope you enjoy the update, and if not you’re free to tell me! ;)

And thanks to this pipz ---> (karomuwi, blughise, kaizoku_gal, anoni2, kahem, vutt48, Alex.S1) for pressing the arigatou button! And to all who read my story! You guys, rock! Yay! :yossi:

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
DISCLAIMER STILL STANDS!!! <--- do i really have to do this every time i update? :nervous It's not like i'm stealing her work, ne? :yep: Besides, I just want to make people happy by sharing this fanfic XD...mou! anyway, please enjoy this short chapter :)

Yuri Case No 1: Love Under the Sakura Tree Part 5
~~
Kasai’s POV

Ne, have you experience a thing that wherever you look at, may a person or things they sparkle? It was like being grazed by billion of starry stars at night. Sparkling and smiling down upon the people admiring their beauty. Everything was beautiful, just simply pretty. Like the person who was sitting in front of me right now. Tomochin.

I’m so happy right now I can’t wipe off the smile on my face as I stared at my girlfriend eating a cup of chocolate ice cream. She’s so cute. Kya! Okay fine! Tomochin’s not my girlfriend…yet. Yes, I’m not giving up till she become mine and only mine even if I have to bribe her with food just so she would like me back. What a sly tactic, ne? Who cares, no one’s complaining especially not my Tomochin. Te-hee!

…But honestly, whether she likes me or not in the way that I like her doesn’t matter to me as of now. The fact that we spend so much time together, like eating lunch and dinner, studying, and not to mention our unofficial dates now and then were enough to quench my daily Tomochin dose…actually make it every minute Tomochin dose. I can’t help it; she’s so cute I want to be with her all the time. It’s so unfortunate that we don’t share any subjects at all.

“Here, try mine as well.”

Tomochin momentarily stop devouring her ice cream as I held out my spoon towards her. Like an obedient child she leaned forwards and catch the treat with her mouth. Her lips were glistening as I stared at it. I wish it was my lips that touch her own. I giggled at my own delusional fantasy.

“Oishii deshou?”

“Un-oshii.” I smiled. Ara, Tomochin could be such a child sometimes.

You know, the first time I offered to spoon fed her, her cute cheeks burst into bright red. And without thinking I hugged her. She’s too adorable that my self restrain abandoned me in the most crucial time of my life. It was an unforgettable day. But what made it more special was that she didn’t push me or pulled away when I hugged her. Though she didn’t hug me back, her whispering ‘niyoi’ while I’m still hugging her made the butterflies in my stomach went wild. And my heart was suddenly attack by the all too familiar warm and fuzzy feeling. I felt like melting right then. Hmm…my Tomochin.

And look at her now, the pretty blonde destined for me was already comfortable being spoon fed by me.

“B-by the way, a friend of my friend arranged a mixer and she wants you to come and join them.” Was it just me or did Tomochin stutter at the beginning? And why was she gripping the spoon  tightly and glaring at the ice cream I bought for her?

“Huh? A mixer?”

“Oh! But you don’t have to go if you don’t want to…” She replied quickly, too quickly if I say. Does she not want me to go with the mixer? If she’s going then I’m definitely going as well. I have to make sure guys from the mixer won’t steal her away from me. What mine is mine, and I really hate it when someone’s claiming something what’s rightfully belongs to me. Especially if we’re talking about my Tomochin here.

“Sure, I’ll go! Oh, but I can’t drink at all-not even a drop. Is that okay?”

“I don’t see why not.”

“Okay, I’ll go. Then, you’re coming too, right?”

“…Yeah...”

I’m glad she’s going even though I really don’t care about this mixer. I’ll just pretend it’s one of our unofficial dates….but why does she look so down all of a sudden?

“Ah! It started raining.” I exclaimed, gazing outside the window. Thoughts of running outside while dragging Tomochin with me made me giggle. I know were already too old to play under the rain, but don’t you think it’s kind of romantic? Like playing chase at the beach showed in romantic movies?

“Argh!...I didn’t bring an umbrella.” My blonde angel growled, snapping me out of my day dreams. I laughed as she dramatically slump her head on our table.

“There, there…” I patted her head and she growled again. Kya! Even her growling is so cute.

“Don’t worry, I have one so let’s walk to the station together, ne?” I beamed my most disarming smile at her, but she only looks at me with a blank stare.

“Do I really have a choice?” She sighed exasperatedly, but smiled when her eyes connected at her unfinished treat.

“Mou…” I pouted at her but she was too busy finishing her ice cream, ignoring me completely.

“Tomo, remind me not to believe in weather reports again…” She grumbled, glancing sideways to glare at the heavy downpour outside. I giggled at her childish remarks. But she surprised me when she suddenly shoved a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

“Oshii?” She asked while smiling playfully at me.

“-Un.” Was the only thing came out from me as I stared at her smiling face. Somehow, Tomochin has its own way of limiting my vocabularies in times like this. Times when she’s showing her dere side. And I think I just died there, Kami-sama.
^
^
After paying our ordered treats I find myself clinging to my Tomochin the moment we step out the café.

“Cold~”

I whined, clinging more tightly to her. She grunted in response but didn’t push me away. I smiled to myself. I guess the rain has its own perks of helping me get close to my beloved tsundere blonde. Ame ga saikyou! Te-hee!

“Are you just going to stand there all night or what?”

“Oh! Right, right…” I laughed girlishly, bringing out my pink umbrella.

Though I don’t mind standing here all night as long as you’re with me, was what I wanted to say to her. Sounds so cheesy, I blamed Tomochin for this.

As we stepped out under the rain, an idea struck me and I halted in my tracts, which prompted my companion to stop as well. She looked at me, confused. Instead of answering her silent query, I held up my camera. She sighed but nodded, and a smile immediately appeared on my face.

“This is to commemorate our Ai-Ai GaSa!” I singed-song excitedly.  My smile widening when I saw a frown forming on her face.

“…Don’t call it that- ” She didn’t get to finish what she’s going to say as I moved closer to her, pointing my camera to us. With that, a smile appeared to her face as I took a picture of us.

“So cuteee~…” I squealed while looking at our picture.

“…-but you still doesn’t look good.” I teased her and she only grumbled a ‘whatever’ before pulling me towards the train station.

“…Uhm..want me to hold the umbrella?” Tomochin asked, her eyes on the ground as we walked. Our feet were making a small splash with our every step.

“Okay, if Tomochin wants to.” I smiled to myself as I handed her my umbrella. She can be sweet if she really wants to. I think I’m going to faint any moment now.

…But wait, just wait. Now that either of my arms weren’t holding anything….this only means one thing. I giggled triumphantly before capturing Tomochin’s arms, locking it on my own. I don’t know if it’s only my imagination but I think I saw her smile, but it was gone the instant I looked at her.

Important fact I learned today. Give Tomochin a false weather report. Te-hee!

~~
This update was suppose to be posted last wednesday but one of my prof decided to unleashed her bitch's power to us poor students, so more projects thus result to delayed updates  :doh: And, and the next update is the last chapter! yay!  :D I don't know when's the next update will be up, probably next week.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Yuri-shotS~: Yuri Case No.1-Love Under the Sakura Tree (TomoTomo)-9/30/11
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »
tsundere is the best  ;)

Rain, two people, one umbrella. :wub:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: ~Yuri-shotS~: Yuri Case No.1-Love Under the Sakura Tree (TomoTomo)-9/30/11
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
Of course I read some non-Atsumina fic :P though I pick it randomly or I choose whether the title catches my attention or not........

Anyways!!!!
I LOVE KASAI's POV!!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Its just plain cute!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD

And it's just too bad that you're going to end it with your next update!!!!!

I was kinda expecting more!!!! :(

and like maybe add more scenarios for them to be able to get much more closer and act more loveydovey...........

anyways.... It's sucks when our profs suddenly becomes a jerk/bitch and it hinders us to read or update fics :P
I'll be looking forward to the next update....though i'm sad that its ending!!!! I'm really loving this you know!!! :heart:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mo`some Tonebender - Party wa Tsuzuku yo