JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - MI DA RA matenrou

Author Topic: [Poll] Best AKB48 / SKE48 / NMB48 / SDN48 Single of 2011  (Read 8218 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Poll] Best AKB48 / SKE48 / NMB48 / SDN48 Single of 2011
« on: December 13, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »
Last years I created separate polls for each group to decide their best single of the year. This year, I've put them all together.
I figured it's more fun this way. I think all groups have their fair amount of supporters, the quality of all groups is up to par and some of the songs sound similar anyway  :lol:

I know SDN48's latest single hasn't released yet, but the preview is out and you can always change your vote if you really dig it.

What is your top 3 singles released in 2011? Explain why!  :)

The poll for the sub-units will shortly follow.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:41:45 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [Poll] Best AKB48 / SKE48 / NMB48 / SDN48 Single of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »
Zetsumetsu, Pareo, and Oki Doki :rockon:

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »
This was my toughest decision yet out of the voting polls so far.  I really liked a lot of these releases so it took a bit of thinking.

My favourite, after much consideration is Sakura ki ni narou.  The song itself is beautiful.  Many idol songs are kinda just bubblegum pop, which, although they are great to listen to are no more than that.  Sakura ki ni narou represents a more mature sound for AKB that they have proven they can pull off several times in the past.  And the PV really is fantastic.  Although it's not heavily laden with special effects, it still feels like a lot of effort has gone into shooting it.  The visuals are simply stunning.  I honestly can't praise it enough.

My second choice was Everyday Kachusha.  The song is really catchy but I'll admit that it's the PV that won me over.  I make no apologies for the fact that lots of pretty girls in Bikini's is enough to sell it to me :lol:  Everytime I hear the song it makes me smile and the PV itself is just pure eye candy so I had to choose it.

My final choice is Oki Doki.  I haven't been an SKE fan for as long as I've been an AKB fan but having watched their releases the group has really proven itself.  I just think that the song and PV combined are really happy.  Everytime I watch it, it just puts a huge smile on my face :D  I must have watched the PV over 50 times since it came out cause I just can't get enough of it.  It's a strange PV, which in a way feels like the director wasn't sure what style to go for so he just threw a lot of stuff together but at the same time I feel that it works.  It's just pure energetic fun.

I have to give an honorable mention to Pareo as I almost considered choosing that instead of Everyday Kachusha.  They are both 'summer' songs and have that real feel good vibe to them.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:54:22 PM »
NMB48 - Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
AKB48 - Flying Get
SKE48 - Oki Doki

NMB48's debut I think pretty much blew everything else out of the water. Kurokami is definitely one of the best idol songs I've heard in a while. Good mix and arrangement with the bass poppin' and melodies that make it sound very Japanese. Plus the bowing at the end of the dance sealed the deal. With so much hype going into it, I think AKB48's election single will always be good. Flying Get is fun to sing and very festive. Great performance to watch on the Seibu Dome concert. SKE48 has kind of taken the lead on big party songs. Tons of energy, a pretty decent arrangement, crazy outfits, and a lot of fun.
 :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »
AKB48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru
SKE48 - Banzai Venus

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:55 AM »
Ue Kara Mariko - I liked Ue Kara Mariko the first time I heard it.
Everyday Kachusha - I liked the references to past PVs in Everyday Kachusha's PV.  I liked that Sato Amina got lots of screen time in the Hito no Chikara PV.
Sakura no ki ni Narou - I liked the all the coupling tracks.

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
AKB48 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou
SKE48 - Pareo wa Emerald
SKE48 - Oki Doki

Sakura no Ki ni Narou is perfection. imo. I still can't watch the PV without shedding some tears. :panic: I'd rank this #1 even if the B-sides were utter crap but that's not the case, thank god. :lol: I loved both DIVA and MINT songs to death and Guuzen no Juujiro isn't bad either.
Pareo pretty much was the final thing that made me sell my soul for SKE - the song is energetic, the PV is summery and fun + the B-sides were great as well.
Oki Doki would have probably overtaken Pareo in my ranking but the B-sides weren't as strong as Pareo's.

Fourth place would be a tie between Banzai Venus and Oh My God!. Kurokami Shoujo had a kickass A-side but the B-sides didn't impress me the same way Kesshou, Hoshokusha tachi yo, Uso no Tenbin and Nandeyanen, Idol from OMG! did.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »
AKB48 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou
This is actually my least favorite of the 'sakura' songs. Somehow it doesn't capture the emotions I got from SnH '08. Even so, still a very solid release. I love the outfits. The song will always remind me of the 'sakura kara no tegami' dorama. I was graduating myself at the time, so this song will always be special.

AKB48 - Everyday, Kachuusha
A melody line which reminds us of various visual kei songs, haha, but it's catchy so who cares. Killer PV, killer sales, a great time in the AKB48 fandom. Like digital clone pointed out, the references to all the other AKB48 singles in the lyrics and in the PV were a really nice touch. Another thing I liked about this was the whole hype surrounding the upcoming senbatsu election. Exciting times.

SKE48 - Paleo wa Emerald
This song followed the trend of ponytail and kachuusha, so it's not that ground-breaking but it totally works. I love everything about this single. The PV, the artwork, numerous TV appearances, etc. Plus, it was summer! Happy days.

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
Votes for the 2 NMB singles: Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo & Oh My God!

Only these 2 really stand out for me. =)

All the others are good, too .. but did not make me go "OH MY GOD!!" .. XD

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
- NMB48 - Oh My God! --> I loved the B sides as much as the A side.
- SKE48 - Banzai Venus --> Lovely and energetic A side, beautiful and enjoyable B sides.
- AKB48 - Kaze ha Fuiteru --> Good A side, great PV. Loved the song.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline yukaXJ

• SNSD and AKB48 :)
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 04:42:48 PM »
Sakura no Ki Ni Narou - lovely and sweet~
Everyday Kachuusha -  this song is so addictive with its addictive dance :3 love it to the max!
Kaze wa Fuiteiru - this song is just motivating <3 love  the beat.

Offline hmf_master

• ♥渡辺 麻友♥
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
Here is my Top 3 List

AKB48 – Sakura no Ki ni Narou 
NMB48 – Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
SKE48 – Oki Doki

Avatar and Signature made by Mach_Full_Force of Henshin Justice
| My Favorite BlogTumblr | FacebookHenshin Justice |

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
SKE48 - Banzai Venus
- It continued what 1234yoroshiku started and solidified the trend for how SKE songs will stand out from the sister groups; big, happy, festival like, good with lots of people kinda songs.

SKE48 - Pareo wa Emerald
- Typical Idol song, that works. Never gets boring ;V

- Great way to debut a group, a nice butt kicking track.

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline atarashii-michi

• Member+
  • Fangirling on a Whole New Level
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 05:39:21 AM »
1. Kaze wa Fuiteiru
Just an awesome song and single. It's my new favorite AKB song. The concept is what probably moved me the most.

2. Pareo wa Emerald
Before thia, I liked SKE, but was never like OHMYGOD but this song definitely just made me fall in love.

3. Sakura no Ki ni Narou
Beautiful. It showed that AKB aren't just bubblegum pop.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 09:50:05 PM »
The song that started off the NMB wave. Gotta love the entire image of the song.
AKB48 - Flying Get
Of all the songs released this year, I find this one the one I would have the most fun with in a karaoke situation (like how HebiRote still is now).
AKB48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru
The message song of the year; definitely brings a strong message with its lyrics aimed towards those who were affected in the earthquake earlier this year.

Special mention to AKB48 - Ue Kara Mariko for having the most awesome b-sides of the year.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »
Surprisingly easy for me. :lol: Usually I struggle with these polls.

A very unique and cool song, probably one of the strongest debut singles I've ever heard. Really liked it!

SKE48 - Paleo wa Emerald
Hata Sawako in senbatsu, fun song, awesome Hawaii-based PV. Great release.

AKB48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru
Probably my favorite AKB48 single yet. Powerful song, cool PV, a great listen.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 01:55:35 AM »
NMB48 – “Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo” - As nearly everyone has already mentioned- probably the finest debut song by an idol group- lyrics, song, PV (even the sets were outstanding), the story line- watching the girls evolve from disciplined Japanese students into idols (and I thought "Oh My God!" was a great follow-up, being that it was a more typical, good feeling idol song, nothing as groundbreaking as "Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo"- it would be impossible for the writers to keep up that level on every song) "Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo" is a beatiful tribute to Japanese female students throughout Japan.

AKB48 – “Kaze wa Fuiteiru” -Again, as already mentioned, a powerful message conveyed through the song. This song will always be a favorite for many reasons. After dawn, there is always hope.

AKB48 – “Flying Get”- Great PV, great song, perfect example of the "Musical Revue Extravaganza!!" style that only a group with the size of AKB48 can pull off these days. Pretty good rock portions of the song as well.

With only 3 choices, I had to leave off SKE48, but they had great singles as well.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 04:29:40 AM »
^ totally what I voted for.

Just Kaze wa Fuiteiru is NUMBER 1 for me  :peace:
Then Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo and Flying Get
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Popuri

• Member+
Re: [Poll] Best Yui48 / Jurina / Milky / JAV48 Single of 2011
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 10:03:58 PM »
AKB48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru

NMB48 - Zetsumetsu Kurogami Soujo

SKE48 - Pare wa Emerald

:twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 04:44:46 PM by Popuri »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [Poll] Best AKB48 / Jurina / Milky / JAV48 Single of 2011
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 04:05:08 AM »
1.Kaze wa furuteiru
the coolest akb's song in 2011.i like the dance too

2.Pareo wa emerald
this song made me like SKE.It's catchy.the pv is nice.

3.sakura no ki ni narou
the lyric is good..one of my fav ballad song from akb

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - MI DA RA matenrou