JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Flow

Author Topic: Eru's Files (OS COLLECTION) - COMPLETED  (Read 26863 times)

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
Re: Eru's Collection: Newest - MaYuki Series (Oh, Shit!)
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2012, 08:27:31 AM »
:ptam-wub: oh my....i didnt know there lots of ppl still reading and waiting for this dumb series  :ptam-hbk:

should i continue this?  :OMG:

well maybe...i'll start writing this again. thank you guys for the support!!! i wanted to cry uwaaaaah  :ptam-cry:

oh please do...  :on GJ:
just got addicted recently... need some fic to sustain my addiction... hahah

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »
yeeaaaaaaa I like it  :on GJ:
update soon  :on drink:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2012, 02:17:24 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm love with "Oh,Shit!" MAYUKIIIIIIIIIII  :ptam-glow:
Please, continueee, i'm waiting for more  :ptam-kiss:

~sorry my shit english  :cry:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 05:10:45 PM »
 :bath: still waiting...  :fainted:  :err:  :cool2:  :depressed:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
Re: Eru's Collection: Poll Winner - WMatsui (Preview)
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2012, 05:37:07 PM »
Minna! Remember the poll above?  XD Sorry for the late update but this time I'm gonna post a preview of a fic based on the poll above. And so the winner is WMatsui  :lol: and an anon requested the same so...why not killing two birds with a stone?  :cathappy: by the way, this is only preview. If you are interested, please go to the link i've provided below. But before you proceed to read, please read the warnings after clicking the link  :) Hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll stay here forever. So look at me. Just look at me only, please.

Matsui Jurina slightly gasped at her sudden retreat of her daydreaming. She realized she was staring at nothing out the window for a long time, long enough to make the window become misty by her warm breath. Creating a large blur spot in the middle of the material, evidence of how freezing the temperature outside.

Her finger unconsciously landed on the surface of the glass material, right at the center of the hazy smudge, and started randomly dragging it across and down. She repeated the action several times until she stopped and saw how she had successfully made a misty window became a canvas painted with surreal grass.

Jurina sighed again and buried her face in her palms. It was that again. It was that haunting feeling and random delusions that always come and go without her permission at times. The feeling that stuck up every time she wanted to throw it out, forgetting it all. She thought it would just disappear by the matter of time but on the contrary, the older she got, the same disturbance became fossilized and almost driving her to zero sanity.

Maybe it would vanish if she vanished as well but, as long as she still stood here, with her. That most likely impossible to happen.

Jurina withdrawn from her hands slowly as she felt a soft tug at the edge of her shirt, she turned her head over only to find a frown and pair of big eyes, stared back directly at her.

“Are you hungry, Rena-chan?”

>>> click here to continue http://bit.ly/QbfNb2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for your opinion (if you continue to read)  :P
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 07:17:35 PM »
already read it...
nice story.. but poor jurina...
nowadays most wmatsui fanfic has tragic ending

I bet epiclulz already read it so many time :lol: :lol: 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:46:24 PM by msst28 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »
Eru-sama... I can't put together all the emotions inside... I can't write about how I feel... It's...too PERFECT of a story...

Good job... There are no words to explain or describe anything...

Thank you...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Re: Eru's Collection: Poll Winner - WMatsui (Preview)
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 10:26:21 PM »
Eru-san i want the part 2 (hahaha sorry but this story is just to good to have tragic ending)

I want happy ending...(T^T) eru-saaaaan...~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Kamen Knight

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2012, 07:43:59 AM »
This is definitely great.. The emotions in the story are so strong.. You should write more WMatsui again, you are so great in this! I love them all!

speaking of which,all of your WMatsui stories have strong abnormal relationship theme, don't they? The first one is Love Slave and then.. this.. lol

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »
Wow! Really wow!!!!!
A bit sad but it's great

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2012, 07:53:33 PM »
It's kinda late to commebt..

I haven't read all shot, but your story at the 1st page force me to comment here.. :oops:

Your RenAirin fic really made my day! Looking at clumsy airin really cheer me up..

Arigatou Eru-san!!

YuriXKuuminXNon story is quite fun(?) to read   :otomerika:

I see your characterization over SKE's member is so real..great!

And about Miscomprehend surprisingly I've read that from your tumblr before  XD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:11:11 PM by masokun »

Offline hitsuji_14

• Just a mere yuricon
Re: Eru's Files: Poll Winner - WMatsui (Preview)
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2012, 06:53:12 PM »
I've been reading almost of your one-shots from your tumblr.
And Miscomperhend, it's really good! Since I like angst and this kind of story XD
Eru-san, I'm waiting for more one-shot stories!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Re: Eru's Files: Poll Winner - WMatsui (Preview)
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 09:42:24 PM »
ooooo Continue Oh Shit!!!

hahahahahahaha please

Update soon!!!

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Eru's Files: Poll Winner - WMatsui (Preview)
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2013, 10:23:15 AM »
Yeah! I second on that.. :fap

Please continue Oh Shit! :bow:

Heehee :oops:

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
Re: Eru's Files: WMatsui OneShot - Hush
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »
Hello!  :lol: Been a long time not posting a fic here, because i've been absent from making "safe" wmatsui fics lol (check my other works in my site) but here it is, one very short oneshot, enjoy!  :)

Hush

Your floral skirt was beautiful as always, along with your graceful steps as the wind blew your long hair when you put down pots of colorful hydrangeas and roses in front of your tiny store, carefully sorting them by order. It’s always your habit to become so neat in everything. And I remembered you always said you didn’t want to confuse the customers by putting them at random because it wouldn’t look lovely either.

“Welcome!”

Once in a while, you smiled at the passerby, no matter whether they would take a look at your healthy morning glories or just walked away ignoring your blossoming potted lilies. Your warm smile just never left your face. 

But lately, I didn’t see them. I’d been sitting here, watching you as usual, and waiting for the charming smile as you usually gave out free roses to the kids and elderly people passing by. Today as well, same like the past three days since I sat here, even the roses were still in your hands. Their stems seemed about to crack in your mighty grip as your knuckles started to turn white. And instead of smile, there were the downcast eyes. You couldn’t be forgetting to hand them out like usual, could you?

“Rena-san…”

A woman in her mid-thirties, the owner of a small Japanese sweets parlor beside your shop, came to you. There were remains of flour on her pastel-colored apron, which I bet she just made some ohagi or daifuku, as I saw her bringing a box while walking towards you. It was weird that your enthusiasm to both confectioneries was nowhere to be seen and instead, you run into her as you saw her face. And here I was, seeing what I’d been seeing for the past three days since I sat here, what I always hated coming from you.

Your tears.

You seemed not to care that people started to stop by, staring at you, questioning the scene of two women hugging while crying in front of a flower shop. I remembered you ever said you would be embarrassed if people were looking at you like that. You would be just averting your eyes or simply hurriedly went back to the store, pretending to fix your bonsais. The woman had dropped the box; it accidentally opened and revealed the insides. Just like what I’d thought, there were your favorite wagashi, and mine too. I remembered your laugh always returned once you bit the tiny chunks of daifuku after a tiring day taking care of the flowers. You couldn’t be forgetting how Japanese sweets taste like, could you?     

I wanted to pick them up. I wanted to see the laugh in your face again. I wanted to see you taking a bite of ohagi in my hand again. So I stood up, walked towards you and the woman whose eyes teary as well as you, muttering you comforting words. As I was about to take a step forward, a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned only to find a man wearing all white standing beside me, smiling.

“Matsui Jurina, time to go now.” 

My eyes widened in surprise,

“You can see me?”

Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Eru's Files: WMatsui OneShot - Hush
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
oh boy... so touching and sad...

Eru-sama, welcome back  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Re: Eru's Files: WMatsui OneShot - Hush
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2014, 03:10:58 PM »
It so sad..

Please update soon

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Flow