JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cappuccino

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 50177 times)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! How She Died... (SaeYaka)
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »
Finally manage to follow up this section
and  :ptam-cry: Sayaka..

well like the posing game.. :luvluv1:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ONE SHOTS! How She Died... (SaeYaka)
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Tomo~mi no Tame ni

It was a rather calm day. She ended her work early, was ready to go pick up Tomo~mi when suddenly Mayu barged in. She looked very pale, couldn’t look straight at her.
“What is it? Spill it out, rat! Hurry. I don’t have time. I’m going to pick Chi...” and then she understood. She grabbed Mayu’s collar and slammed her into the wall. “Where’s she?! What happened to her?!!!!”
“She...f...fainte...d... She’s at... the h...ho...spi...tal..” she started coughing as soon as Tomochin let her go.
“Which one?” after finding out the hospital she ran out, jumped on her motorcycle and drove as fast as she could. “Don’t...please...just be alright...”

As soon as she came to the hospital, she ran inside, nearly hit one nurse, but she was fast and said about Tomo~mi as soon as Tomochin mentioned her name.
“She...is in coma...”
Tomochin froze. “What..?”
“Yes... I can show you the way.”
She just followed the nurse, being somewhat in a trance.

When she saw lifeless Tomo~mi, she tried to keep her cool, but it was useless. Tears kept coming from her eyes. She stroked the beautiful and lifeless face with her fingers, then went to find a doctor. As she was going through the corridors, she punched the wall a few times. Yes, she was bleeding, and no, she didn’t care. What she cared about was her dearest Chiyuu.

She got what she wanted. Doctor promised to keep her here until she wakes up. Tomochin clearly said, that she believes in Tomo~mi. And she really does. She told she’d never leave her, so let her be. Tomochin will let her to keep her promise. Even if she needs ten years for that.

“I’ll fight for Tomo~mi. For Tomo~mi’s sake I’ll fight and show her I am strong.”
“You can’t Tomochin.” said Miichan, afraid for her friend's bone to go out of its place again.
But she could. Even if the pain was too hard to take, she still took her gun, sat near the window, opened it, aimed and “BANG’.

“After this fight ends, I will kill her for not listening to what I said about lying steady.” hissed Mariko as she sent another punch to some man’s face.

“Hahahahaaaaahahaha..” the laugh was heard everywhere. It sent chills down everyone’s spines. Every time she heard Tomochin shoot someone, she also slammed someone’s head or kicked someone’s face.

“I’ll prove to you, that it was worth trying. And when this fight ends... You’ll wake up, I believe in you, Chiyuu...”

‘BANG’.

THANK YOU FOR +2000 VIEWS!!!!   :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :shy1:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:11:03 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Tomo~mi no Tame ni (TomoTomo)
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2012, 10:50:12 PM »
Is This Already The End?..

The view is really breathtaking. She enjoys it to the utmost. All the blood that was spilled, all the hits she got. She loves everything. The way Yuko-san just hit that guy, was epic. Oh, just now Rena herself received a punch. She then giggles, takes that guy’s head and slams it into the asphalt a few times, while Yuko-san defends her back. It’s tough, there are too many of them, but she loves the smell and taste of blood.

She notices that there are more of them. Around seven hundred, by the looks of it. And they are just...TEN. Acchan hitting everyone with her fists looks brilliantly awesome. Ah, another man hit her. She laughs it off, kicks him in the face, and continues observing, while of course, fighting at the same time.

Atsuko had a knife before, but she had to leave it in some man’s bone, after it went deep in and didn’t go out. Minami is fghting beside her, shooting guys that come from farther places, while Atsuko hits those closer. It’s a beautiful view. She laughes crazily again, bites her nails and kicks another one in between his legs.

Mariko is as always at her cool. Her back is straight for four hours already, though she is really beaten a lot. Sae fights beside her, with her silenced gun shooting everyone standing farther from them. Two people are missing in that picture. Tomo~mi and...Sayaka. The word ‘Sayaka’ makes her boil up, and she laughs this time really eerily. She gets more angry, kicks and throws punches more violently.

Yuko is by her side, of course fighting with her fists and legs. They both had metal poles, but they lost them in this massacre a few hours ago. She got a lot of hits, and those who hit her are already dead. She chuckles and bites her nails again. It’s so fun. She can barely stand on her legs, but it’s so fun!!!

And the two cousins. They are an amazing view. Yukirin with her really fast speed – now she’s slower, as she’s still a bit beaten and tired – and Mayu with her katana. They are doing an awesome job. Hahaha, it’s so fun, being in this mess. She loves red. Oh, did that guy just touched Yuko-san? No way. NOBODY touches Yuko-san. She runs to that man and hits him a few times, then kicks and bites his neck. Then lets a loud laugh.

She sees the girls in shock from her actions. That makes her to like this more than ever. She comes back beside Yuko, whose look is saying, that she’ll be punished. Oh yes, Rena is waiting for the punishment. It’s gonna be awesome. More fun than cleaning the house, that she knows now for sure.

And then it’s Tomochin and Miichan. They both are inside the house. Tomochin, with her bone out of place is still shooting. She’s a top sniper of them all, she knows her stuff. She never missed, but what else you can expect from a pro? And Miichan, throwing shurikens and stilletos is awesome too. Ah, this is so fun!!!

She notices Sae falling down. Everyone stops, even the men, as they were not expecting the girls to be weak, as they heard the stories about them. Yukirin is fast enough to take Sae and bring her to the house. Sado runs there too, to give first aid. Others continue fighting. That was the last drop of patience for Rena. She just stands and keeps taking the hits.

She can hear Yuko chuckling, as Yuko knows, what is coming, though it is also clear, that she’s worried for Rena’s health, as Rena’s not feeling the pain, so she doesn’t know how badly her body is damaged. She hears someone shouting that she’s a bitch, that she should fight back, then she hears nothing. Nothing at all. Just a silence. And the darkness.

Is this already the end?..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:03:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Is This Already The End?.. (Rena/all)
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 12:04:37 AM »
Noooo!!! You killed Sae and made my Chiyuu in coma T_T
But the fight is great ^^

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 03:45:45 AM »
Sae die??/
and who else??
confusing right now..

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
@kahem and msst28: Sayaka died, Chiyuu is in coma, and Sae is hurt. Is she alive or not, nobody yet knows. And something has happened to Rena.. Or not... hehe

THANKS FOR READING!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
Wow Man this fight was awesome, so much going on, great few chapters we just had Sakura Drop!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 10:38:04 AM »
@oddball: thanks.  :kneelbow:

Attention!

After I put a few more one shots here, so to end the story of which you are waiting, I'll start putting up the poll winners' stories!

And I was wondering, maybe I should write these one shots (I until now was making them into one shots) into a long normal story. You would be able to understand more, hehe.
And there might be more background stories of them. Please write what you think

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
The Beginning

A girl in a school uniform was walking down the street, when suddenly she noticed a few men, creeping at after her. She started to walk faster, and noticed more men coming. She freaked out and started running until she bumped into another crowd of them they were barefoot, bare-chested, with insane expressions on their faces. She was surrounded. And she was scared. She started screaming, then she heard a ‘BANG’.

“Oi, Atsuko!” shouted her friend. “Are you hurt?”
“Minami!!”
Minami took her badge of her pocket, in another hand a bomb.
“Hey, I’m a police officer Takahashi Minami. I serve for this country. I have a bomb in my hand. Wanna die? Cool. Cause I’m not afraid to die. Just touch her and there will be a huge ‘KABOOM’. Now run while I let you go!”

The men begone, and Minami chuckled. “Gotcha.” she put her fake badge in her pocket, candy bomb in her bag, real gun in its place, and hugged Atsuko.
“Minami, you were so cool.” whispered Acchan and kissed her girlfriend.
“I’m sorry I’m late. Mom insisted me taking the trash out...”
“It’s ok. Now you’re here, so let’s go to school.”
“Un. But what the hell was with those men...?”
“Dunno.”

\(^~^)/

She was driving her favorite motorbike and enjoying the speed. She had an important destination. Her friend was in coma, and she was going to visit her like every other day. As she was driving through the bridge, down below she noticed a commotion. She stopped her bike and looked closely with her binoculars.

A huge group of barefoot and bare-chested men were surrounding a few girls. She took her mini riffle from the back of her motorbike, aimed and ‘BANG’. It scared a few, but others insisted on hurting the girls further. Now she really shot a few, and then she noticed another figure. It was a girl or a woman, all dressed in black. She was fast enough for men not to catch her. Her face was hidden and she was fighting them with knifes really accurately.

“She’s definitely a pro, like me.” thought to herself Tomochin as she shot another one, who was creeping at that black girls back. She even didn’t flinch, and was still fighting. Half of them ran away, half were shot or cut. When everything ended, the black girl was nowhere to be seen. Tomochin shrugged her shoulders, put her baby rifle back, jumped on her motorbike and started driving again. She wondered how Tomo~mi is today... Her skin yesterday was so pale...

\(^~^)/

She’s dead tired. That fight with those bitches did tire her out, though it was fun. She broke a bone for that tall asshole. She’s happy about that. Just tired. That’s all.
“Rena!”
“Yuko-san!” she smiled at her friend. Her tiredness already went away just from the mere sight of her friend.
“Again a fight? This time who was it?”
“Ah.. Yabes.”
“Mhm. Last time Kunes, this time Yabes. What’s next?”
“Yabakunes.” joked Rena.
“Mhm, possible, possible.” chuckled Yuko. “You should take a bath. And eat well and sleep well. What is it? Your expression is...” she turned around because Rena started glaring and chuckling. That meant only one thing. A fight.

Behind her were lots of barefoot and bare-chested men. They were wearing sly or insane expressions.
“Hey, whaddya want?!”
But they didn’t speak, just grinned and started creeping in on them.
A sudden gust of wind went through and that was a sign they have their friend. And yes, men started falling, Yuko smiled.
“Okay, let’s fight!” she was like a child, having fun in this mess.

Rena giggled more loudly, pressed her neck with her hand, back-rested her head a bit, then looked at those men. “Nee...okotteru..?” her laughing was creepy and freakish, it brought chills to everyone around, but they didn’t back out. So Rena started hitting them Yes, she took a few hits before hitting them back, because it was fun this way. She didn’t feel the pain after all.

The gust of wind went again. It was Yuki. Her speed is really something. She is from orphanage, like Yuko and Rena. They three, Mariko and Haruna know each other a long time already. Now Mariko works as a nurse, Haruna as a nanny. And they three have their own jobs. Yukirin herself has found a place to rest. She’s working for the police forces together with her friend Miichan, while at evenings she takes economy classes with her friend Sae.

Yuko is Yuko. Nobody knows what she does. Maybe Mariko. But they both keep silent. And Rena... She’s a high school student. And a delinquent, as she often gets into fights. She hit another man, smiled at the chilling laugh that Rena gave and went faster, knocking men around, disappearing before they even take in one breath.

After the fight, when all the men were beaten, she looked at her friends. “I will tell you a top secret, so you have to keep your mouths shut.”
“Un.” nodded both. And when Yuki started telling them a top secret, they both kept their eyes and mouths opened.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! The Beginning (all)
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
Secret? What is this secret?

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
what's secret?????

i want to know too....

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
@kahem and chuppachup: you'll have to wait a bit. The secret is not a secret if it is told for those who are not supposed to know it. That means Yuki told for those who were supposed to know it, hehe

And here the details are revealed a bit, hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Beautiful Massacre

..is what she wanted to say. But this was definitely NOT the end. Her presence and aura now became really dark, her laughing stopped, her eyes became sharp and her voice now was furious. Everyone was scared this time, except Yuko. that’s the Rena she loves. The one who finds the reason to fight, the one who fights not because she loves it but because someone deserves to be punished.

“BUKKOROSU.” the only word escapes her mouth. It’s like the devil itself came from the hell to this place to play a massacre game. And she started the fighting. She was very furious. How can someone hurt Sae?! She hit, kicked, punched every man that was in her way, until she got where she wanted to. She raised the metal pole from the ground and took a sharp glass in another.

And thus a beautiful massacre began. This was a view the girls will never forget, if they come alive from this. Even Tomochin stopped shooting for a moment. She started smiling widely, as this Rena was so cool, so vicious, so revengeful. She loved the view, but she had to help her, so continued shooting. And so did continue to fight the others, as they wanted to support Rena with all they could.

---

[At the same time in the secret underground base, far away from the massacre.]

“Kojima’s here! Hurry!”
“Is she injured?”
“No, but she has news from Yuko-san.”
“Shit!”
The two ran to where Kojima was. She was tired and sleepy and hungry, but she said the information she was supposed to say.

“Well, if it isn’t wonderful news, Kojima-san. Good job. Give her food, a bath, and let her sleep. And no ‘NOs’, Kojima-san. We need you strong, save and sound.”
“Hai...”
“And inform the team ‘Double S’ to prepare. At last we can proceed with plan ‘S’, the last stage. A Beautiful massacre just has begun, and we won’t miss it.” said dr. Yokoyama and smiled devilishly. She’ll show the men, that women are not as fragile as they think. And for that she has her friends out there and the warriors she’s gonna send now. And then she smiled. “And prepare one extra place. I’m going too.”

“But dr. Yokoyama...”
She gently pressed her lips on the other girl’s lips so to make her shut. “Dr. Sato, I believe that you will be able to take good care of Tomo~mi’s stability and Kojima’s rest. I’ll reward you for good work, when I come back.”
“Un..” smiled Amina while blushing and went to do what she was told.

Sorry, it's this short, but I want to tease you more... hehe
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:29:18 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
Why are you such a teaser? Lol

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »
A girl in a school uniform was walking down the street, when suddenly she noticed a few men, creeping at after her. She started to walk faster, and noticed more men coming. She freaked out and started running until she bumped into another crowd of them they were barefoot, bare-chested, with insane expressions on their faces. She was surrounded. And she was scared. She started screaming, then she heard a ‘BANG’.

“Oi, Atsuko!” shouted her friend. “Are you hurt?”
“Minami!!”
Minami took her badge of her pocket, in another hand a bomb.
“Hey, I’m a police officer Takahashi Minami. I serve for this country. I have a bomb in my hand. Wanna die? Cool. Cause I’m not afraid to die. Just touch her and there will be a huge ‘KABOOM’. Now run while I let you go!”

The men begone, and Minami chuckled. “Gotcha.” she put her fake badge in her pocket, candy bomb in her bag, real gun in its place, and hugged Atsuko.
“Minami, you were so cool.” whispered Acchan and kissed her girlfriend.
“I’m sorry I’m late. Mom insisted me taking the trash out...”
“It’s ok. Now you’re here, so let’s go to school.”
“Un. But what the hell was with those men...?”
“Dunno.”

\(^~^)/

My AtsuMina! :luvluv2: I love it! :mon love: Hope you can add more AtsuMina's scene! So, Please Update soon! :mon pray2:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2012, 03:50:01 PM »
Whenever you mention Yuki in your oneshots, I end up smiling for no reason. Also, Rena should go to a doctor, feeling no pain at all is scary. XD Also, that fight, Yuko-Rena-Yuki tag team, or was it just a Yuko-Rena tag team? I don't really know, Yuki was just zipping around here and there. :lol:

[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
@kahem: Coz i love comments, that's why  :err:
@Nakamii: I'm glad I made you happy with AtsuMina. And well, for more of them you'll have to wait a bit. Though I wrote you a special one in 'Real Life (one shots), but I know you already noticed it, hehe
@Sieka: dear god of fanfics, I really am glad that I can make you smile. Well, Yuki makes me smile for no reason too... Not only in my fanfics, hehe  XD And about Rena's pain... she doesn't give a damn about doctors, or hospitals. If you read carefully, you may noticed Yuki mentioning something about hospitals (--->SPOILER<--- Rena was badly injured, and they both hated it, the hospital thingy, hehe) And well, it was a tag of three, as she brought them information (a top secret, that is) and noticed them fighting the bad guys. Why not to help them?  [A LONG ANSWER, isn't it? *face-palms herself*]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Am I..?

She slowly opened her eyes, but the pain stung her head, so she closed them again. She was waiting for the pain to calm a bit, then tried to slowly open them again. The pain. Closing eyes again. She wanted to see where she is, but she couldn't as she couldn't move her body AT ALL, and she couldn't open her mouth also.

She tried to remember the last thing she did. Nothing. Empty. No names, no places. Nothing. Her mind was blank, like she was just now born. And maybe she was. But then why she has these difficult thoughts? Babies are not supposed to think that hard, about things this hard. And how does she know this?

She tried to open eyes again. This time really carefully. The pain was there again, but it was weaker. She felt tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want to hurt herself, so closed her eyes again. Why? Why can't she open her eyes? She wants to see where she is. What happened that she can't move anything except her eyes?

She tried again. This time the pain was bearable, so she opened them wider. Because she couldn't move her body she couldn't see much. No, to tell the truth, she was seeing just black and shades of gray. That's all. She understood that she's blind, and tears again fell down her cheeks. Someone wiped them. She felt that, but couldn't see anything.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move any parts of her body. Nothing. She even didn't feel that she's breathing, if she is breathing. Just the pain came back, so she calmed down and closed her eyes. There, the pain is gone. Now she can rest, because somehow she's feeling sleepy.

"Who am I..?" thought she before sinking into a deep sleep.

TEASER again, hehe. No, this is actually a OS, but well, it's so short because I don't want to spill the details. and I want you to guess, who this person is. Though I think it's pretty much easy to guess.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:36:26 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2012, 01:56:38 AM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Blood Thirst: That Night I Showed How I Feel, But... (YukiRena)
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2012, 03:59:29 AM »
Dear sakura-san, I am not the God of Fanfics. :lol:

Haha, true. Hearing Yuki or seeing Yuki on pictures and videos just makes me smile, she's such a reaction queen, its just cute.
Oh, so Rena hates em' doctors, not shocking though.

Anyways, on your latest post....well, I feel bad for Yuki, she's totally rejected by Rena. X'3 Somehow makes me sad to imagine her crying herself to sleep, also, where the heck is Yuko? She's making Rena worry. Not just that, she's hurting Rena with what she's doing! Its really like a domino effect. Yuko leaves, Rena gets hurt, Yuki gets hurt in the process of thinking of Rena hurting. Gosh, the only thing we need is to drag Haruna, Mariko and Tomochin into it. :smhid

Also, I feel like....Yuki's gonna go suicide. Please don't.  :(
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2012, 10:08:49 AM »
@Sieka: well, to me, you and Divine Vengeance are those who are one of the most awesome writers here, though I love others too  :kneelbow:

Talking about the story, in my first post there are some changes. I placed there how these stories go in order. So if you check out, you'll understand when this happened and what happened to Yuko

she gave in, with the plan of Rena coming and helping, you'll find out later, hehe, as I won't stop writing YukoRena, never ever, hehe
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:50:37 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2012, 10:45:16 AM »
You love comment? Then it's a pleasure to give you comment ;)

I wonder who is blind. I hope it's not Chiyuu

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cappuccino