JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!

Author Topic: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// CHAPTER 2 PART 1 1/6/12  (Read 6181 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
So i had this idea for a new fic and i immdently asked Karomuwi to Co-authour with me she said yes i was really happy so the prolgoue is writ by her =)

Also readers you are the person in this fic incase you get confused =)

Prolgoue

The sounds of cheering and clapping made by the fans along with the rhthym of the song, deafens you as the climax slowly nears. The sweat from your skin being excreted are now dripping down onto the floor like tap water left open, making it slippery as time passes by.

Excitement flows through your veins along with the adrenaline and blood being pumped by your heart, giving you goose bumps as you continue to move your body along with the music. Your throat is getting dry, even feeling a bit scratchy and hoarse from all the powerful singing you’re trying to do.

It’s a bit painful, but you’re willing to continue singing your heart out for thousands of fans.

No matter how tired you feel…

No matter how weak your limbs feel…

No matter how much your heart screams at you to lie down on the stage and take a break…

You still want to continue no matter what. You're hoping and wishing that this moment will never come to an end...

Because you’ve finally achieved your dream.

The dream of having thousands of fans screaming your name as they did their ‘wota dance’, has finally been fulfilled. All you wanted right now is to bask in this wonderful moment, that you've thought would never come. Te fans are screaming out you name, making you smile at them widely and thankfully as you continued to sweat profusely.

It all seems like a dream.

And because of that, you pinched your own hand as the choreography of the song allowed your right hand to meet your left. Wincing, you felt the pain followed suit by the joy of realizing that it was all REAL. The joy caused a sudden surge of energy coming out of nowhere, and you danced more as you sang your voice past its limits.

You’re the new member of the idol group well-known in Japan: AKB48. A member of the group you, as well as most adults and children, most admired. You’re part of the new generation of singers, actresses and legendary idols. And if you work hard enough like the older generation…

Everyone else might even look up to you.

That thought makes you feel anxious, nervous and excited. To think, that others will look up to you as you looked up to the AKB48 seniors…Just leaves you breathless, and causes you to lip-sing the second last song for a while due to the loss of air.

The second last song.

The song has just ended, and you knew that one more song is what it takes to finish this wonderful concert. Within a few minutes, everything will end. One more song, and all of those screaming fans will go home. But it won’t be the end. No. It won’t be.

Because you just started, and your journey has just begun.

“Wow!” cried out a breathless Team A captain. “That certainly took most of our energy!”

She speaks with such an energetic voice, making you wonder if she had an extra gauge of adrenaline. Turning your head to the fans waving banners of your name, you smiled as brightly and energetically as you could to show how much you treasured this moment whilst your captain speaks.

The fans have now lowered their screaming to allow the Team A captain speak without difficulty, and your ears suddenly caught the word ‘Drama’ in one of the short girl’s sentences. Interested, you start leaning towards the direction of the short girl to hear more of this… Drama.

It sounds exciting and thrilling to hear that you and the others might become extras in it, glad that you will be able to participate in such a project. It may sound and mean a little but to you, it means a lot. After all, to be a new generation member and participate in such thing is would be an honor.

You started wondering what type of extra character you’ll have to act, whilst the short captain speaks the name of members you knew would take part. Of course, the seniors would be called. They’re known by the fans for several years, and they have participated in several AKB48 drama projects.

“I’m glad that I will be able to work with them, even though I’ll just be an extra character.” was what you thought to yourself, as the short captain continues her speech.

She has now spoken about saying the last name, and even paused to make a dramatic drum roll to make such a suspenseful moment. You start humming as you let your eyes wander to the people who haven’t been called, thinking to yourself about how lucky the members that have been called, are.

After all, to be called, means to be a main character.

Little did you expect the surprise that the group’s producer made, along with the announcement that the short captain had made. She was now smiling brightly and walked towards the girl beside you, hopping since she couldn’t skip like everybody else.

“She’s so lucky.” You thought to yourself, as the short captain smiled at the girl beside you.

Like you, she hasn’t been in the group for a long time. But she was already chosen for the main role, that you can’t help but wonder just how talented she was. You’ve seen her do her best during practices, and nodded to yourself as you agreed how deserving she was to get the role.

As the girl stopped in between you and the girl beside you, your heart’s pace quickens and cold sweat drips from your forehead as you think to yourself about how lucky you were to be standing next to such an amazing person.

Just then, your heart starts to thump loudly in your chest, as the short captain turns to you with a huge smile. You then realized that she was just talking about some stuff the girl who was beside you a while ago was telling her, and that she has yet to speak the last name.

She placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled as bright as the sun, blinding you. She wraps an arm around your shoulders and looked directly at the fans, as she spoke…

“Her.”

Her?

The word circles around your head, making you look at the captain in confusion. And then it hit you. To be exact, the short captain hits your head lightly as she gave a laugh and points at you while staring into your eyes.

“You.” She said, before adding to make sure that you understand what she had meant.

“You’re the last member chosen for the drama.”

End of Prologue

So i hope you enjoyed it =)

comment and thanks for reading =)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:50:10 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// PROLOUGE 3/5/12
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
Uwahhhh!!
A collab fic!!
And it's interesting!
A new member in AKB? :D
Don't tell that she's actually muwi. :p

I don't know why, but it reminds me of AKB 49 renai kinshi jourei. LOL

And please update! I'm curious about 'me' :D
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:23:49 PM »
Uwahhhh!!
A collab fic!!
And it's interesting!
A new member in AKB? :D
Don't tell that she's actually muwi. :p

I don't know why, but it reminds me of AKB 49 renai kinshi jourei. LOL

And please update! I'm curious about 'me' :D

it's all Robyn-chan's idea. she made this quite interesting that's why I had no reason to say no. and I'm not the member lol. Robyn-chan wanted you guys to be the one experiencing the protagonist's feelings, though the events shall be controlled by us both mwhahahahahahahahhahhaa!!!! lol. so, you guys can imagine being a girl (of you're a boy), and such. isn't it cool?! Robyn-chan! awesome idea!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 05:35:28 PM »
wOAH!! tHIS is new..  :bingo:  so interesting to read..  :on lol:  as if I'm experiencing the story myself..  :shy2:

this is awesome.. you guys should continue this..  :on GJ:

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 05:44:39 PM »
Wow I love them types of fics and its really well written must of spent some time making it and a drama umm wonder wht that is ?? And well done to the both of you :) update soon plz 

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 01:33:50 AM »

it's all Robyn-chan's idea. she made this quite interesting that's why I had no reason to say no. and I'm not the member lol. Robyn-chan wanted you guys to be the one experiencing the protagonist's feelings, though the events shall be controlled by us both mwhahahahahahahahhahhaa!!!! lol. so, you guys can imagine being a girl (of you're a boy), and such. isn't it cool?! Robyn-chan! awesome idea!

It's AKB49 renai kinshi jourei for me! LOL
Feels like crossdressing into a girl so I can be an idol.. LOL
But if I imagine myself cross dressing..
WT*
My height 178, weight 70, the arms quite big because of sports. not the metion the wide back and muscled hips and legs.. With all that feature.. I wore girl's clothes
LOL

Just kidding. LOL and don't imagine the things I wrote! It'll ruins your imagination! LOL
But yes, I surely found this fic amusing to me.
It's fresh idea. :D
Great idea robyn-san! And great prologue muwi! :D
Can't wait what will happened in the drama. :D
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »
well this is new....although i doubt me being an idol is very fitting LOLOL
i wonder whats gonna happen next :)

cant wait  :thumbup

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 05:22:41 PM »
hey to the readers =)

me an Karomuwi-chan wanted to know what you guys wanna be called so we started a poll with only 2 options we need you to vote =)

so choose for the one you want =)

Thanks !!!

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// POLL 6/5/12
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 08:00:59 PM »
This is cool indeed! :w00t: So it's like a role-playing-game.
I would prefer remain nameless and addressed as you, so the experience would feel more real to me.

Just thinking about this myself.. if later in the end of the each chapter both robyn-san and karomuwi-san provide multiple choices of action and we can vote it via polling to determine the action in the next chapter (so the most voted choice would be the next action), I guess it would be much more interactive.
Once again, just random thinking... :roll:

Overall, great job you two! :twothumbs One thumb for each of you!
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// NEW POLL 13/5/12
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 02:24:15 PM »
hey everyone

we have started a new poll pick what team you all wanna be in

thanks for supporting our story

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// NEW POLL 13/5/12
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 04:18:10 PM »
A/N: I apologize to the readers, as well as Robyn-chan, for updating late.  :nervous This type of fic is really a challenge for me, since I've never tried writing something like this. Please comment to tell me and Robyn-chan what you think of this update and the following ones, to help us in making this better for you guys. ^^ Anyway! Your past will slowly be revealed as this continues, so please look forward to it!  :D Not only that, Robyn-chan and I discussed about this...So it would be up to you guys to decide on it. Would you like for us to write down the plot and some of the drama scenes? Anyway~ Enough of my blabbering!

Chapter One

The clicking sounds made by your shoes echoed throughout the hallways, catching the attention of those who were already in the room. Quick as a flash, you then looked down and bit your lower lip the moment your eyes accidentally locked with one of the members, scared that if you continued to, you’ll either faint or run away.

You know that it would be useless to try and run away, making you heave in a great bit sigh, as you decided to stay right at the spot and leaned with your back against the wall. You really needed to calm your heart down, since it was practically jumping out of your chest, thumping loudly enough for you to hear it in your ears.

Your eyes darted away from the dreaded destination, while you said to yourself internally. “I can’t do this.”

Voicing it repeatedly mentally, you shook your head as you trembled on the spot, rubbing your hands against your skirt over and over again to wipe away the sweat that has been excreted by your body. The cold sweat kept on coming, most likely due to the fear that you were feeling at that very moment.

“I can’t do this.” You said it out this time, only for you to hear it.

Why can’t they have chosen someone far more special? Someone who could do a good job without causing any inconvenience? Didn’t they know that you were titled as the most cowardly girl in school? And the one who was good at being invincible?

They probably do, since you wrote all of those in your resume. To have them forget that one simple, yet important detail was most likely impossible. Now that you think about it as well, how did you manage to pass with writing that as your only talent?

And, why?

Why did they still choose you over those who were far more talented and experienced in acting? Were they trying to test you, to see just how long it would take for you to break down? Did Akimoto-san made you as one of the leading actresses in the new drama just to see how talentless you were, and teach you to stop fantasizing?

“That’s probably it.” You mumbled with a laugh, before replacing the look on your face with an expression that showed nothing but sadness.

After all, there couldn’t be any possible reason for you to be chosen, since even your family told you how worthless and talentless you were. They told you that with your ‘skills’, you would never make it far as an idol even if you passed the auditions.

That was what your cousins told you as they scoffed with scornful looks, when you told them that you managed to pass the first audition. The looks on their faces, flashed continuously inside your mind, tormenting you of their voices that brought nothing but ache to your heart.

Yet, even though you were hurting that much, all you did was cringe and kept your mouth shut, never uttering a word to defend yourself. What they said to you bore a hole in your mind, scarring you deeply in the heart. Their mocking voices haunted you, torturing you to the ends of abyss, never stopping to give you a break.

You were too terrified to voice out your feelings back then.

And that was what made everyone you practically knew, torment you by criticizing you non-stop. Because you were too afraid to voice out your opinions or feelings, they decided to use it to their advantages and make you feel as if the whole world was against you.

Even your family was against you.

The last painful thing you heard from them, was when the adults of the Hanazono family gathered by the living room, discussing family matters. An aunt from your father’s side spoke about no other topic, besides how much you were of a disgrace to the Hanazono name.

It was a mistake.

A mistake, to stay and listen to the adults talk about you that time, since nothing but disappointing and scornful words left their mouths. Yet,you decided to stay and hear them out, practically used to everything since you have been tormented in your sleep by their disappointed voices.

But then, just when the topic of disappointments came to an end, a cousin who had just turned of adult age, decided to start it once more by mentioning your auditioning to a particular idol group. He sighed with evident disappointment, before speaking ever so low, making you lean your head against the door just to listen.

“You should stop her, uncle.” he said to your father. “If she’s not stopped, she’ll bring nothing but humiliation to us all.”

You stood there right on the spot, with wide eyes and an aching heart. What he has spoken stabbed you several times deeply, to the point that you already felt your heart go numb before aching all over again. Why was it that they only mention that particular word?

Humiliation?

That certain word has been continuously ringing in your mind, before making you decide to walk away with a huge frown on your face and lower lip that was bitten to keep the tears from falling. Does your family care for nothing else besides the Hanazono’s reputation? And why do they always expect humiliation to befall on the family whenever it was concerning you?

Were you THAT much of a disappointment?

Maybe, since you’ve never heard them speaking about you with any hint of pride. Rushing to your room, you kept your eyes down as the dam that kept your tears from falling finally broke down, afraid that a maid would see and tell the adults of it. You don't need to be scolded about spying, and to be lectured once more about the humiliation you would most likely bring.

“They’re probably right though.” You mumbled as you entered the room, plopping yourself instantly onto the bed as you remembered what your cousin had spoken.

The door was slightly open, giving you a chance to view everyone in the room without being found out. But you didn’t have to see to realize just how they looked at that moment, since you could imagine them perfectly as they spoke with scorn and mock.

Your parents never even spoke a word.

All they did was nod in agreement, sighing with the same disappointment as everyone else. Not a word to defend you left their mouths, which didn’t really surprised you, since they always agreed with everyone else whenever others spoke down of you. To have them defend you, will be the next thing close to impossibility.

But even though your family said all those things, there wasn’t a hint of hatred or malice that could be found. You don’t feel any hateful things towards those who have mocked and teased you, because even you think that way. Joining AKB48 idol group was what you wanted to do, but remembering what they had ‘advised’ made you feel regret in auditioning at the very moment.

“It’s better for you not to show yourself to the world.” your grandfather said with a sigh, when you first told him about joining the group.

Never rising your voice even though you were boiling with rage inside, you then asked meekly. “W-why, grandfather?”

“You have nothing great to show, so just be invincible.” he said, before sighing as he crossed his arms across his chest. “That’s the only thing you’re good at anyway.”

Back then, you nodded in agreement. So why did you still come to the second round of auditions, even though you knew that you had no talent? That thought continues to circle around your mind, never being answered after two years of making it as a kenkyuusei.

Perhaps, it was because you wanted to go after your dream of bringing happiness to the people. Because everywhere you walked; people would smile and laugh happily as they talked about the idol group. Their faces would light up, excited and anticipating any news about AKB48.

That was just how powerful an idol group was. It gave others a chance to dream, and shine in front of everyone. It gave you the reason to look something forward in your life, when you thought that you were in the darkest, deepest pit of depression.

Or maybe…

To show those who have downgraded you, just how much you were capable being someone they could be proud of?

“Well…whatever it is” you sighed to yourself as you stood up properly, before continuing on with your mumbling. “…I surely regret it now."

The thought of walking towards the room and catching the attention of those who were in it, terrifies you to no end. You hated being stared at, and that would be inevitable once you walked in since you were the newest member who managed to become one of the lead actresses in the newest drama.

You have never been that good with people, even though your family was made up of people who could easily socialize. The staring? That brings terror to your soul. So why should you go there, and let them terrify you until your soul practically leaves your body?

“I’m a wimp.”

And you definitely know it the best, since you would always cower behind those who were with you; never speaking a word as you remained being invincible to the eyes of the public. Your opinions on every matter would be left inside your mind, torturing you as you listened on to what others had to say.

That would probably be one of the very main reasons why your family treated you like you never existed, even though you were the firstborn in the family.

It was true. Whenever you had dinner, you would be left alone without any accompany as you eat, while your parents go somewhere with your younger sister to show her off. When there would be a gathering at your house, your parents would always introduce your younger sister with great pride, making the guests think that she was in fact the firstborn, and the only child in the family.

Just as you think about the gatherings, a memory of the latest gathering that occurred in your house flashed inside your mind, clear and vivid. It was the day when your father celebrated his latest achievements for expanding the family business to other places in Japan, and invited almost everyone in the business industry.

As the night fell in deeper, the number of guests slowly increased in number and filled the large living room in no time. Wealthy investors and business men gathered in groups, talking to each other about the man who invited them, and complimenting him about doing such a great job in such short notice.

Amongst the guests stood the man of the evening, wearing a suit that showed his good body posture, making him look slick and handsome. He held a glass of wine in his right hand, sipping it every once in a while as he interacted with one of the guests with great socializing skills.

Meanwhile, you were watching from the stairs, covered by some sort of invincible veil that made no one turn their heads to even gaze at you. Or was it because you were actually by the corner, near the stairs, watching the party? Well, even though you were way up at the top, you managed to hear your father and the man talk clearly.

“Where’s your firstborn, Hinata?” a man in black formal suit asked then, referring to your younger sister.

You muttered under your breath, “I’m the firstborn.”

“Hinata’s with her friends by the drinks.” your father replied almost nonchalantly, sipping his drink as he motioned to the direction where your sister was.

The moment you heard him speak, all you wanted was to speak up to catch everyone’s attention, in order to tell them that you were in fact, the firstborn of the Hanazono family. But then, the fear of showing your face and tainting your father’s reputation by making him look like a liar stopped you from doing so.

“Can I talk to her?” the man then asked, almost eagerly to meet your younger sister whom he has mistaken for the firstborn. “I want to talk about making her as one of our shareholders.”

Your father’s face lit up at the sound of that, driving a stake through your stake when you remembered the expression on his face as he nonchalantly lied about Hinata being the firstborn. If she was the firstborn, then what are you?

You can’t possibly be referred to as the second child, since you were older than Hanazono Hinata by a year. But you can’t reveal that to the guests, and ruin your father’s mood for the rest of the evening by revealing the truth. That’s why, even though it was almost unbearable to keep on watching, you stayed and kept your mouth shut for the rest of the evening.

Not a tear had dropped since you were practically used to that kind of stuff, but you still wished that water had formed in your eyes. It was one of the things that showed that you were hurt and let your father see your tears, hoping that it would somehow stop him from lying about you any longer.

He has never referred to you as his ‘daughter’ as well, not even once. And calling Hinata proudly as his daughter, was a proof of his adoration for your sister. But you, when has he ever adored you? When has he preferred you OVER Hinata?

He never speaks to you whenever he was home, nor went to any of your award ceremonies. When he does speak to you, the words would only be related to ‘disappointment’ and nothing else. That's why, even though it was kind of painful to have him give you at least three percent, it was enough.

But why doesn’t he give you any more attention? You practically did everything in your power to please him, from being the top scorer in every exam, to being the Student Body President for six consecutive years in a row. It was fine with you, since you know perfectly just how busy he was with work.

It was understandable for him not to be able to attend any of your award ceremonies, but congratulating you? Couldn’t he say a single word of praise to you for doing such a good job, even if he was tired from work? Was it that hard to say “Himeko, I’m so proud of you.” Even once in your lifetime?

And, why?

Why was it that he only looked at you with disappointment? You did all that you could to please him, even far to the point of giving up playing with other kids to study by yourself when you were younger. You became a daughter that a father should have been proud of, yet all of those didn’t seem to be enough for him.

Sure, you were shy and afraid of being with people. You can’t even stand in the middle of the crowd without tearing up, or having the thought of running away cross your mind. You have a presence of a ghost to others, and only appeared when it was terribly needed.

So, what should you do to make him proud of you? Should you change and act like your sister, a carefree and social person? Should you always be in the middle of the spotlight, adored and known by many? Fearless and strong enough to spit out everything that crosses your mind?

What is it that you have to do in order for your father to look at you lovingly, the way he does at Hinata?

Adoration isn’t the only thing you want from him. You also want him to defend you, when you need him the most. Like whenever a person would criticize or tell you how worthless you were, right in front of him. Can’t he even try to tell you that what they say doesn’t matter?

“Why are you always such a disappointment?” your grandfather from your father’s side asked irritably, before walking back to the car that was waiting for him in front of the mansion.

“I’m sorry, Dad.” your father apologized with his head hung low, while you watch your grandfather enter the car. “I’ll make sure to train her in speaking louder and stop her from ever running away.”

That was when you went back home from a meeting you had attended with your grandfather. You had come back home, wet and shivering terribly after accidentally falling into a fountain right in front of your grandfather’s acquaintances.

One of the shareholders had asked who you were, continuously asking if you were probably the next in line for the position of head in the company. As he did, you kept your mouth shut and looked at him and your grandfather, before running away.

It was such a disaster, that day. Your grandfather came back home infuriated, dragging you along with his face so red as humiliation and rage made his blood boil. He threw you towards your father, before saying those words of disappointment and leaving.

Your father just went back into the mansion with a sigh, after taking a glance at your shivering self. You opened your mouth to explain the reason it all happened, but before you could even let out a word, he shook his head disappointingly and walked away.

That was the last time he ever gazed at you for more than a second. The next day, he told you about sending you to a boarding school in Kyoto, saying that it would be better for you to lie low and keep yourself away from the radar of the Hanazono Inc.

“Himeko, study there until no one remembers what happened.” he said to you, handing you an envelope that contained the form needed for your transfer.

You took it with both hands, before letting your eyes read the information about the new school your father had chosen for you to enroll yourself into. As you did, your mother who was currently sitting by the couch sipped her newly brewed cup of coffee, and spoke. “Don’t do anything to embarrass the family any longer, Himeko.”

“Don’t even think of coming back to Tokyo without our knowledge.” she added, before motioning for you to leave the study room. “Now start packing.”

You bowed your head in respect and walked out of the study room, gazing at the door for a few seconds before sighing to yourself as you walked back to your bedroom to start packing. As a daughter, you had to follow their orders. And since you were someone who never uttered a word to question their orders, you didn’t speak a word of complain.

You knew that it was for the best of the family. Besides, they were only trying to keep you from being teased by the children of the ones who were present that humiliating day. However, the pain of knowing that they were casually sending off their firstborn who was just ten years old, to live by herself all alone was a bit too much for you to handle.

Because it felt like they were exiling you.

And yet, you left on the same day. Your parents had to go and attend a special meeting at the same time you were leaving, letting you suffer in the knowing that they couldn’t even bother to send you off. It was terrifying, to start in a new school without your sister. But it was even more terrifying to think that you would never be allowed to come back home to see her.

She was the one who always helped you in making friends, and since she was in Tokyo while you were in Kyoto, it left you eating alone by yourself in the bathroom to hide away the tears that loneliness brought. You weren’t able to sleep properly during the first four weeks as you waited for any call from any member of the family. A call from your father, mother or sister. Or even one of the maids.

But not a call came.

Not a SINGLE call was received for the whole time you were away. And that deeply saddened you, even though you knew that they had to cut off any connections with you to prevent the paparazzi from finding you and letting the whole nation of Japan about the humiliating things that the firstborn of the Hanazono family had accidentally done.

You were told to stay low, after all.

And that was the very reason you made sure never to make anyone notice you, the way others did in your previous school. You stopped doing well in class and exams, yet making sure that you were in the rankings between Top 15 and 25 to show your parents that you never slacked off.

You didn't even run for the position of Student Body President, even though you wanted to do so badly. The desire to see your father’s proud smile made you yearn for it, but the reason to stay low stopped you every single time you would walk to the teacher's faculty room. That reason also made you seem like a ghost that only appears whenever she was needed, invincible almost throughout the whole day.

Because you didn’t want to do any more damage to the family name.

However, once you had managed to adapt to the new lifestyle that you yourself had made, six years passed by almost instantly and you were not yearning for any call as much as before. It even surprised you, when you were suddenly called to the Principal’s office to pick up a call on a usual day.

“H-hello?” you greeted with a soft voice, caused by the hard thumping of your heart that took out your breath.

“Himeko.” The voice said your name, making your eyes widen as you realize that it was your father, whom you haven’t heard from for the past six years.

You gulped, and listened on to what he had to say. “Come back home, Himeko.”

That was what it all took for you to transfer out of the school, and move back to Kyoto. It took six years but it was definitely worth it, as the news of having not a single person having the recollection of the humiliation you went through, fell into your ears.

After six years, you could finally go home. You can finally go back and hear your parents praise you for doing a great job in keeping a very low profile. Excited and anticipating the looks on their faces, since there couldn’t be any other reason for them to call you when there wasn’t an important event related to you, you rushed back home.

When you did, there was a party for the celebration of your father’s latest achievements, into expanding the new fields of the company throughout the rest of the cities in Japan. Upon entering the grand doors, you noticed how much the mansion had changed into looking more like a grand palace.

The interior designs were even better, and the living room was large enough to contain thousands of people. Speaking of thousands of people, they were all staring at you with hawk-like eyes the moment you had entered. You bowed at them with an emotionless face, as your eyes darted from side to side to avoid locking gazes with anyone.

A second passed, and everyone returned to their conversations, ignoring you without difficulty. Quickly making your way through the crowd like a ghost, you started searching for your parents. You suddenly felt a hand grabbing your wrist, before being dragged gently to the kitchen by a girl with medium-length dark brown hair.

“W-who are you?” you asked her the moment she closed the door and let go of your wrist, before hugging you tightly and letting go after a while.

“I missed you, oneechan!”

Your eyes widened in realization from her statement, and it wasn't long before you started hugging her tightly while crying out happily. “Hinata!”

Letting go of her, you realized just how much she has grown over the years and looked incredibly beautiful. The two of you began to tear up, and started asking things about each other that have occurred over the past few years you have been separated from each other.

Just then, you started to notice that she has been taking several glances at the door. Curious, you decided to ask about it and stop your sister’s glancing, since it was kind of distracting her while the two of you converse. The moment you asked, she sighed and shook her head as she replied that it was nothing to worry about.

“Stay in your room, oneechan.” she said, with a weaker smile.

You just stared at her in wonder for the reason, even though you had a certain feeling that it was related to your terrible shyness in meeting unfamiliar people. She sighed and patted you on the shoulder when you nodded, before starting to explain even though she probably knew that you had a slight clue for the reason why.

“No one here remembers you, and mom wanted me to tell you to hide yourself.”

When she thought that she saw a flash of hurt in your eyes, she added quickly. “Y-you know why, right? It's because you’re not that comfortable with meeting new people.”

“Can I at least see Dad first?” you asked with a silent sigh, after nodding at her.

You have been waiting for the day when he would finally call for you to come back home, and anticipation on meeting him after cutting contact with the whole family for six years was building up. Seeing the disappointed look on your face, she smiled and told you that you could see him once the guests have left.

All of a sudden, the door opened and your mother came walking in with a glass of wine in her hand. You quickly lowed your head as you greeted her politely, which was only responded to by a slight nod and quick smile that made you smile back.

“Himeko, go get some rest in your room.” she told you.

You nodded in response, extremely glad that she has managed to recognize you as her firstborn after not seeing you for several years. She moved towards you and gave you a quick hug, before letting go as she patted you on the head lightly.

“You must be extremely tired.” she said as she stopped the patting.

You only nodded with a smile, before waving at your sister when your mother motioned for her to go back outside and entertain the guests. When Hinata was gone, your mother turned you gently towards the back of the kitchen where another door could be found.

“Make sure to go to your room discreetly.” she told you, making you walk towards the other exit.

As you turned the knob, she spoke. “Your father is currently busy entertaining the guests, so he might not be able to welcome you back at the moment.”

“It’s alright, mother.” you replied with a smile.

She nodded in return, and started walking back out to the living room. Before the door closed, you bade her farewell and bowed at her. “Enjoy the rest of the evening, mother.”

Once she was gone, you sighed and exited the room using the back door while wondering the extreme warmth she just gave to you. She was your mother and she has hugged you before, but that was extremely rare of her in the past. To have her hug you for even just a few times, was just really surprising.

“I guess, she missed me.” you smiled happily to yourself, while walking to the garden where your bedroom had its balcony facing it.

After looking and touching the wall for some time, you pulled a thin rope and smiled to yourself when a ladder slowly dropped from the bottom of the large balcony. Once the foldable ladder was straight, you let go of the rope and started climbing up.

At the moment you were underneath the balcony’s floor, you pushed up a wooden door wide enough for you to do through. It was something you had asked of your parents, since you’ve always ran away during a party and refused to go in through the main doors.

It was great to have this escape door for times like these, and even more when you could still use it after being away for such a long time.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

While you were busy reminiscing about the past, the other members in the room were staring at you curiously. You were deep in your memories, that you didn’t notice the emotionless face you had on your face for the past several minutes.

Unable to take the sight of having you standing right outside the room, a tall short-haired brunette sighed to herself before walking towards you. As she neared, she cleared her throat to try and catch your attention, but failed to do so as you were too deep in your memories.

“Hinagawa?” she tried to call your surname.

She had no clue that it was really a surname your parents told you to use, when they allowed you to join the idol group. They told you that if you were to use the Hanazono family name, they would be forced to prevent you from joining.

“Hinagawa Himeko?” she tried to call you back to earth once again, but failed no less.

Sighing, she placed her hand on your shoulder and shook you gently. The sudden touch she made with your cold skin caused you to jerk back and hit the wall with your head hard, instantly stopping all of your reminiscing instantly. Wincing in pain, you touched the sore spot and looked at the person who helped you snap out of your memories.

“Sh-Shinoda Mariko-san!” you cried at her, moving away from the hand that was nearing towards your head.

She smiled at you apologetically before grabbing your head in a flash, to inspect the small bump on the side of your head. You tried to get her hands off your head, feeling really uncomfortable with the contact between the both of you.

She had your head tilted to the side with her eyes staring intently on the spot where you hit the wall against with, nearing her face towards yours and closing the gap slowly. You looked away from her gaze, afraid of meeting her eyes since it might cause you to break crying.

It sounds pathetic, but you weren’t far from letting a tear drop.

Fortunately for you, she stopped and moved away, seeming to have sensed how much you were uncomfortable with her being so near. She flashed a smile to you and placed one of her hands on her hips, greeting you warmly. When you nodded and smiled meekly in return, she grabbed your wrist and gently dragged you towards the room.

“You shouldn’t be so nervous, Hinagawa-kun.” She said with a chuckle, patting you gently on your back.

You were reluctantly walking towards the room, getting more and more afraid by each step you were forced to take due to the older girl. Seeing the few steps needed to enter the room, you swallowed your fear and took a deep breath to try and calm down your heart.

“Relax, Hinagawa.” Mariko told you, giving you one last smile before stepping into the room with you right behind her.

“Don’t cry.” you told yourself continuously internally, as Mariko brought you to the middle of the room.

Standing frozen to the ground, you bit your lower lip as you nervously glanced around the room continuously to keep yourself from locking eyes with anybody. The older girl looked at you, before sighing and clapped her hands as she motioned for the short captain to come to them.

“Takamina, help me out here.” She said with a smile, making the short captain nod with a smile in return.

Filled with nothing but anxiety as the short captain came to your right side, you watched her and flinched when she placed a hand on your shoulder like Mariko, gently. Together, the two of them flashed a smile to you, before the short captain cleared her throat to catch everyone’s attention, even though they already were.

“This is Hinagawa Himeko, the newest official member in Team A.” she introduced, to those who weren’t during the Team A performance in Nagoya.

Everyone didn’t utter a word and continued to stare at you, making you take a step back and cower a bit behind the two older girls beside you. Their stares weren’t piercing nor had a kind of scorn in them; in fact their eyes were filled with nothing but curiosity.

Swallowing the fear once again, you bowed at everyone and lowered your head after doing so. You took a deep breath before clearing your throat silently to make the lump in your throat go away, and spoke out to everyone as loudly as you could.

“N-nice to meet you.” You stuttered, before biting your lip and continuing. “I-I’m Hinagawa Himeko.”

“P-p-please take care of me.” You closed your eyes tightly, mentally hitting yourself for stuttering so much.

A huge silence overcame the room, causing you to grip your skirt to the point of tearing it. The sound of your own breathing was heard by no else but you, deafening you even more. The uncomfortable silence was making it hard to breathe, causing you to feel a bit light-headed from the short and slow inhaling you were doing.

It felt like hours when someone with an energetic voice spoke up, though it has only been in fact a minute or two. The voice sounded extremely energetic, that it made you look up and open your eyes to find out who it was. When you did, you saw a black short-haired girl smiling at your widely looking very much like an ikemen.

You realized that she was none other than the energetic Miyazawa Sae. Blinking several times, you watched her as she came up to you and slung an arm around your neck with a smile that would have made you swoon if it weren’t for the nervousness that numbed your senses.

“Yo~” she smiled, saluting you as she stood in front of you and bowed almost like a prince. “Miyazawa Sae at your service, Hime-sama.”

H…Hime-sama?

You blinked and stared at her blankly, unable to form any kind of expression. No one has ever called you with that nickname, nor called you as a princess even once. Heck, you don’t even have any nickname. None of your classmates or people that people you were acquainted with, ever bothered to give you one since you have always kept your distance.

“Sae, don’t just call someone by their nicknames so easily.” A tall intimidating raven-haired said to the energetic girl, smacking her on the head as she did.

Sae laughed a bit, rubbing where she was hit before offering a hand for you to shake. You looked at her, unable to get what she meant until Mariko laughed and grabbed your hand to shake the energetic girl’s hand. Once you had contact with Sae’s hand, she began to shake with two hands and smiled even wider at you whilst crying out happily.

“Welcome to the family, Himeko-chan!”

To Be Continued…

A/N: So! Since most of you have voted for the name, Robyn and I decided on the name as Hanazono Himeko, though for the moment, you'll be using the name Hinagawa Himeko instead. If you got a bit confused about this, I really do apologize for it. :kneelbow: I'm sorry. Please leave a comment! :byebye:

@Flean: Yeah. ^^ Thanks for reading it, Flean! ^^

@farquhar97: Thank you. ^^ Here's the update. ^^

@bochang: haha, don't worry oppa! Rena-sama keeps my mind occupied, along with Yukirin, Jurina and Airin! Ohh~ My wonderful dreams of a love square! XD

@pandah: Well, that's what Robyn and I plan Pan-chan! Since it might be a bit of a help imagining yourselves as an idol, and an AKB48 member, we'll try our best for this!

@aruka: You can say that. ^^ Well, thanks to your preferrence, Robyn and I decided that you will be referred to as YOU, unless its during the drama scenes. It'll be a bit amatuerish, so I hope that your commenting can help. It would be best for you to tell us both what you want and dislike about the following updates to help us in making this a success. So, please :kneelbow: Take care of us.

Do suggest some stuff if you dislike something about fic. :hee: Robyn and I promise to do our best to make it better! Your opinions and criticizing are welcome, may it be good or bad. ^^ Thank you for reading! :mon bye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:50:01 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// CHAPTER 1 18/5/12
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 05:24:24 PM »
i claimed this spot! LOL

and now.. the comment.. LOL

at first.. i kinda.. confused..
i felt like.. i'm in the middle of theraphy..
like, you're trying to hypnotize me or trying to make a false memory about me. LOL
but it's okay. :D

and.. my family is... OMG!
i want to analyzed this with psychology, but i think it'll be too long. LOL
so basically, my family is a ***** and i'm depressed about it.
they made me became a girl with no self-confidence, felt worthless, and many more.
I wanna do something to me, i am so sad. TT.TT

and TEAM A!!!! but tomochin already went to team K.. TT.TT
nooooooooo.... but it's okay.. LOL

and hime-sama? *glancing at muwi*
LOL

yeah, yeah.. i hope i will be in a nice family. LOL

note:
oh, i,me,my are for me
and i,me,my are for Himeko
LOL
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:42:26 PM by bochang »

My fanfic:

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// CHAPTER 1 18/5/12
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 05:39:32 PM »
Hey great chapter and my family is horrible to me and I'm very shy :) . Could I recommend something that because you make the chapters dead long maybe you should make it a part 1 & 2 insted of one big one but its up to you obviously :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: Hellish Heaven /// Co-authored by Karomuwi /// NEW POLL 3 20/5/12
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
so everyone in this new poll since we are making you make alot of the choices we want to know who you would like to star along side you in the drama choose wisely !!

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 01:03:50 PM »
Already voted~ well, it's kinda obvious, but i hope she'll win the vote!!!! LOL

After saw the poll again.. i don't think sae or miichan will get a vote.. Peace no effense LOL i also love the gachapin~
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:22:01 PM by bochang »

My fanfic:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »
I just read your fic.
Of normal do not like this kind of fictions that people invent characters and places them in akb.
 But .. I think your story ... I liked it.
I can´t wait to know how to follow the family history of Himeko (Hime chaaaan) and its development within akb, I'm looking forward to seeing as she be friends of the girls (akb)
About the poll... if it is for who is the protagonist of the drama that will record ... I´m among Rena, Yuki, Jurina or Mayuyu. (so it is not so typical).
I think I will vote for Yuki. Even if it were not she would have voted for Jurina, that when they are young can make a lot of play.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:44:30 PM by Minami-chan »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 09:55:15 AM »
WOW!!!! I almost cried! I really feel bad for Himeko. Can I hit her parents?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
 :thumbsup Totally love it!
Ah Himekos past is kind a sad. But AKB will be her new family that she can rely on.

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
A/N:Replies at the bottom

Chapter Two Part One

“Welcome home to the family, Himeko-chan!” the energetic ikemen girl cried at you, smiling ever so brightly that it made you squint to hide your eyes from such a dazzling sight.

But as did stare at her with squinted eyes, your mind began to involuntarily wander off once again to the land of dreams, making you sleep with your eyes wide open. Your eyes dilated as you fell deeper into a slumber that daydreamers could do, whilst your ears blocked out the other welcoming voices to prevent you from being disturbed, as a single word endlessly rang inside your head.

Family.

Miyazawa Sae’s sentence had caught you completely off guard, especially with that simple yet complicated word, sending you to the unreachable ends of oblivion that you have visited several times. That certain word made you start thinking to yourself about the meaning, whilst causing you to wonder why you were in so much confusion even though it was just a word made of six letters.

Why can’t you understand it?

It was just one simple word, yet it was over-working the gears insider your head to the point that you it brought you a huge headache. You’ve studied Japanese perfectly well enough to know what it is, and even know the meaning of it in English. Yet, why?

Why do you feel somewhat dissatisfied?

Was it because of the way your family treated you? The way they would mock you with nothing but scornful words, endlessly tormenting you every single day without giving you any form of break? Even through sleeping where other lucky individuals would be able to escape the harsh reality…

…You would constantly hear them?

You guess so. After all, you are mentally fatigued of hearing their constant remarks, filled with nothing but disappointed words over and over again. You’re tired of having such a heart-breaking recollection of memories where not a single happy moment, but sad and depressing memories that could be remembered.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Your room hasn’t changed a single bit ever since you’ve left six years ago, except for the slight smell of perfume that you haven’t used after leaving. There was that pink canopy bed still located on the same spot, with sky blue netted-curtains hanging from side to side of it.

It was smaller than what you have remembered, but that was probably due to the reason that you were small, and had grown to realize that it was just a normal king-sized bed. It was even softer than what you’ve recalled, letting you sink deep into the well-made bed sheets after plopping yourself into it.

“Ah~” you breathed out, closing your eyes as you did.

“I’d probably sleep for a week.”

You mumbled to yourself, enjoying the tingling feeling it brought to you. It had been such a long time. Six years may have passed you by almost instantly, but the feeling of lying back on the bed you slept in when you were younger, made it feel like a millennium.

“Ah!” you cried out of all a sudden, as you sat up straight on the bed when you remembered something.

Jumping out of the bed, you knelt by the bed and pulled out a chest that was half as big as you were. It used to be heavy when you were younger, but you guessed that growing up had its advantages since you could pull it with ease by the side of your bed.

When you were satisfied with how it was placed, you sat back down on the edge of the bed while making sure that your simple yet elegant white blouse was not going to be wrinkled. Lifting up your left wrist to your sight, you touched the elegant-looking, crystal steel watch that had a mixture of pink in it.

Your fingers traced the heart design that locked the watch on your wrist, sighing to yourself as you remembered the memories it brought you. Memories of both sad and happy moments came flooding into your mind, bringing tears to involuntarily fall form your eyes.

It was probably the last gift given to you by your family, your father to be exact. He gave it to you a day before the humiliating incident happened, with a smile on his face as he told you how he hoped that you would do a good job in letting the shareholders know that you were the firstborn.

You had no idea back then why she gave it to you when she could have given it to her own child, and was just an acquaintance of your father’s. But as soon as she told you that her daughter was taken away from her the moment she was born, you slowly realized why.

As that memory came to an end, you sighed to yourself and found your hand reaching up to your collarbone to touch a necklace you’ve never once wore off. Blinking, you started to take it off and stared at it by holding it out in front of you at the same level as your eyes, with a smile on your face as you remembered the person who gave it to you.

It was the one of the two gifts an acquaintance of you father has given to you, right before she died on her deathbed. In the color of gold, it shimmered brightly against the light and shined almost like the sun. Cupping it in your hands, you brought it close to your chest and imagined the original owner hugging you back.

She was the other person besides your father and sister, who made you feel like you weren’t alone in the world.

That image caused your tears to fall on it, making bite your lips as you wiped to dry it with your blouse. The shiny golden heart shimmered against the light once more, this time even sparkling, making you decide to continue on with what you have planned on doing in the first place.

Taking the key that was perfectly hidden as a small design on your watch; you inserted it into the large looking lock of the chest and turned. It was of your father’s great gifts to you, making you feel grateful at him for giving you some place to store things you treasured the most.

Once the chest was unlocked, you lifted up the cover and ran your hands through the contents. There were a few pictures of you as a small child with him in it, making you wipe the tears that have dried by itself on your face. All of the pictures had the smile rarely seen on your father’s face.

Along with the pictures, were some of the other things the same acquaintance of your father’s has given to you. Taking it into your hands, you ran your hands on a crimson-red diary made of velvet. Inside it were memories of the past that you held closest to your heart, whether they were bad or good.

The diary was filled with soft, exquisite and expensive papers that still had several more blank pages for you to fill in, making you deeply regret the mistake of accidentally forgetting to bring it with you when you left for Kyoto. All those horrible memories of remaining invisible to new people, as well as those happy moments you spent listening and dancing to some AKB48 songs.

“Well, time to fill it in!” you said to yourself, trying to sound cheerful even though tears were ready to come down once more as you remembered the memory of being sent away.

Opening the small necklace that was in fact a locket that held a picture of you and your father’s acquaintance, you then pressed it against the holes shaped as heart, unlocking the diary with a soft click. Turning it to the last page you wrote on, you remembered about writing with the same pen you used in the past.

You placed it on the bed gently, and started rummaging inside the chest to look for a certain pen that your father gave to you on your birthday. You had no idea why in the world would someone give their five year old child a pen, but it was definitely better than receiving none.

“Got it!” you cried, the moment your hand felt a familiar object.

Taking out your hand from the chest, you smiled and stared at the pen that was branded as Etoile de Montblanc before taking out the lid. Lying down on your stomach, you start to scribble away onto the blank papers, filling two pages within a minute as memories came flooding in your head.

You were too engrossed in writing down everything you have experience, turning you completely unaware that your bedroom door has opened and revealed a medium-length black haired girl wearing a black cocktail dress that reached up to her upper thighs.

As you flipped the paper to start writing on the fourth page, the girl in the cocktail dress stared at you with emotionless eyes as she slowly made her way towards you without a sound to prevent you from turning around. Writing silently, you started smiling to yourself as you remembered the happiness you felt when your father called for you to come back home.

All of a sudden, the diary you were writing on suddenly disappeared right in front of your eyes, shocking you enough to make you stay in the same position for quite some time. You didn’t realize that it was grabbed by the girl in the black cocktail dress, who had closed the diary to start turning in on top of her finger.

When you managed to snap out of the shock you were in, you turned your head to start looking for it, only to be stopped by the girl’s clearing of the throat. Turning your head, you found yourself staring back at the person who took your diary right under your nose.

“You still write in this stupid thing?” she asked with a laugh.

You remained quiet as you watched her twirl your dearest treasure on top of her index finger. Your face had a blank expression but deep inside, all you wanted was to wipe that hateful smirk on her face and take back what was rightfully yours.

It angered you deep inside to see something so precious to you, being so carelessly played with by someone whom you dearly hated. Right in front of you stood one of the people who made you who you are today, by making your life a complete living hell.

^00^00^00^

Seeing that you were once again in a dream state, Mariko smacked you right on top of your head in hopes of making you snap out of it. It did make you instantly come back to the present, only to make you realize that you were being intensely stared at by everyone in the room.

With widened eyes, you acted on your instinct and hid right behind the older Team A member. Your face was flushed whilst your breath was ragged. Your hands were sweaty but that didn’t stop you from covering your face as you tried to prevent yourself from feeling the stares everyone was giving to you.

Please stop. you begged inside your mind, closing your eyes as you did. Voices from your family and several others came flooding inside your mind, haunting you till your head ached in severe pain. Though bearable, you knew that it wouldn’t take long for you to start breaking down in front of everyone, or even faint.

It was something that had always happened whenever you were being stared at with focused eyes, like at the very moment. The fear of being seen wasn’t something new to you since you have even gone to a doctor and psychologist, only to find out that you had Scopophobia or the fear of being stared at.

But even though you were practically tearing up silently from the unwanted attention you were getting, a giggle from Mariko was something you got in return. You were unaware of the fact that everyone has arched their eyebrows, wondering why you were hiding behind Mariko whilst thinking of how cute you were when you did.

“No need to be so shy.” A voice suddenly came out of nowhere, interrupting the voices that stabbed repeatedly inside your head.

With your eyes still closed, you turned your head at every direction slowly in hopes of finding out where it had come from. The voice sounded kind and caring, so much that it calmed your senses and brought serenity into your head.

Unaware that the owner of the voice had stepped forward and that Mariko had stepped aside, you suddenly felt the warmth being emitted towards you. It caused you to flutter your eyes open, blinking several times as you tried to adjust your sight to the light due to the tight closing of the eyes you did a while ago.

“Are they no longer staring at me?” you asked yourself, slightly feeling less anxious after hearing a voice that sounded as kind and caring as an angel.

Just then, a cold hand reached out and touched you gently on the arm before pulling you right out of your hiding spot. You looked at the person who did, and almost dropped to the ground in shake as you realized who it was. Standing right in front of you with a beautiful smile on her face, was a graduated member and Ace of AKB48.

Maeda Atsuko.

Like you had seen inside the screen of the TV as well as the posters you had secretly put up inside your room, she was utterly stunning. She had grown her hair longer ever since she graduated from the group a year ago, making her look much like a princess everyone would lovingly serve.

“Is she paralyzed?” a voice coming from a certain Matsui Jurina was heard, while she tugged the hem of the older Matsui Rena’s skirt.

The girl in front of you merely smiled with such kindness even though you were looking at her like she has grown two heads. After all, she was giving you one of the smiles usually reserved for your sister. It made you extremely happy while at the same time, confused and scared.

It confused you that someone as amazing and wonderful as Maeda Atsuko was smiling at you so kindly, even though this would be the very first time you two have met. Only three people have smiled at you the way she was currently doing, but it would be understandable since they’ve known you ever since you were a child.

But… She’s THE Maeda Atsuko. The Ace who graduated from AKB48, was actually smiling at you! The girl that you admired for her great acting skills was SMILING at you! It’s so scary! It seems surreal, and you can’t help think that this is all just a dream.

No one smiled at you, unless it was something they had to do in order to get something from you.

To Be Continued...

A/N :hey everyone thanks for reading are fic =)

we hope you are enjoying it ehehe anyway if you have anything to ask us please ask any suggestions to make this better for you please tell us also tell us what we could make better so that we can write this perfectly from your point of view =)

@Bochang: Since we both have the same oshimen i have an idea that i want to talk to Rin-chan about to get our fav involved in this fic hehehehe *evil smile* keep reading to find out what will happen ehehehe

@Farquhar97: We have took your suggestion as you can see lol anymore ??

@Minami-chan:Im happy that we could change your mind about these types of fictions there will be more polls in the future so is there anything you would like to suggest that we could put in this fic ??

@Kahem: Since you are her feel free to hit your parents lol

@Megumi: Yup her past is very sad and im glad you like it and i agree akb will be her new family hopefully hahaha

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
first, and will really edit the comment tomorrow. gonna sleep. :3
#reservemyspot~

here's the replies!!! Kya~

I love it, the way you written the story.
It's kinda depressed you know. LOL
and the girl in the cocktail dress is a b***h! Gonna kill her for sure~

eh? so this is after atsuko graduated? TT.TT
oh yeah.. i already know from your spoiler before. LOL
and don't let tomochin graduate! You hear me muwi! or i won't write any yukirena. again. LOL

idk, but my heart constantly change.. idk if i'm still in love with tomochin... LOL
gahhh!! why AKB has too many cute girls!!!
i think i will support sanju (JKT48) LOL!

and thank you for the update! I love the kind acchan in this story~ :D
makes me wanna kiss her. LOL
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 04:13:20 AM by bochang »

My fanfic:

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!