JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

Author Topic: ツFlying with you[atsumina,kojiyuu]chapter 19[Vows]UPDATE! July/12/2012  (Read 47354 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other)
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 09:42:21 PM »
Wowow i love that you started by the epilogo because i know the final pairs...

I wanna know what happen t¡with kojiyuu.. how they become in a couple... Who confessed first... that kind of situations...

Love that story.. its my favorite :D right know..

atsumina couple so tsundere.. both of them

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 10:58:10 PM »
 :rofl: I died at the kiss

Acchan knows ahh can't wait for the next update!!!!

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 04:34:03 PM »
CHAPTER 3

“I’m afraid of this, they are already moving and awakened the machines and start spreading, I just got this from one of our assets. We better set this as red alert. “ TGSK said seriously to the chief. “I agree, btach48 will handle this, this is the time we’ve been preparing them, let them meet their mobile suit now.”

“CALLING ALL BATCH48 PLEASE PROCEED TO AKIBA AIRBASED, SPECIAL MOBILE SECTION NOW”
they all hear the announcement in the chrome area of the base, while having lunch. They immediately proceed to airbase without finishing their lunch, they are all alarmed because the status lights are all red.

“this must be an emergency” takamina running ahead
“im nervous” sayaka added

When they arrived, they saw TGSK was there as well as the chief marshal akiP. They saw eight pilot machines and a huge aircraft.

“Welcome pilots, as you’ve seen here, we have eight pilot machines, these are called mobile suits.. these are the akiba’s latest technology machines , where a pilot can sufficient innate the ability and compatibility controls, it has two modes the G-MODE  initially for a fighter plane and the A-MODE  in which the mobile suit transforms into a robotic figure that can mimics its pilot movements. Weapons are fully equipped damaging shield is increase 500 times than a regular plane. The mobile suits has been programmed to answer you, in short they can talk to you”

“whoa!!!!! “everyone’s reaction
”Why so sudden to introduce this to us?” Maeda atsuko raised the question.

“great question, we’ve been in this field for how many years, preparing of something that is finally here. We all know the war before, it was 50 years ago that our heroes defeated those wrecking machines, but not all they have defeated it, some them was buried deep in the ocean thousand feet below. Just 5 years ago before you were here in the base, weve got this speculation that those machines are still active and growing, they are growing because they are not just ordinary flying machines, DNA was planted on their metal to make them grow”

“they can’t grow if someone isn’t controlling them right?” mariko confused

“yes definitely, shinoda san. Someone is controlling and that’s we’re working on, finding that person.” akiP holding his fist.
“so is this a declaration of war? Are we going to fight them?” ~miichan

“YES on both questions” TGSK nod pointing to the huge aircraft “as I continue, this huge aircraft is our own new built viper, a prototype fighter plane, this plane will be controlled by several people, these serves as controller, it will be the one who’s going to send information, the enemies plot formation and more. In other words it’s the one leading the way of mobile suits and supporting them in case of every damage and emergency. It’s like an airbase in the sky, of course aside from that we have our own monitoring team here in the field.”

“we choose you as the designated team to handle this situation, that’s the main reason why we hired the batch48 4 years ago and come up with 16 people only to passed, we really examined you to have what it takes to handle this, finally the time has come and I’m very confident that we trained you well for the past 4 years, apart from the fact that your young. We chose the eight persons who will be handling the mobile suits these are, Takahashi as the captain, Maeda, Oshima, Shinoda, Itano, Akimoto, Kojima and Miyazawa “

”while in the viper Kashiwagi as the captain, Minegeshi, Watanabe, Sashihara, the Matsui’s and Kasai would handle the huge aircraft operation for they are the good ones to fit the controls of the viper’s strategical concepts. Kuramochi will be in the monitoring field in the akiba base, you the one who’s going to channel all the outcast happening in the sky by communicating the viper.”

“From this day on, you will be training by your own designated position and controls, we will meet again in the next 4 days, you must master the controls and move freely on it. We have only five days left, to prepare, the enemies are starting to fly and destroying everything and every day they are growing not just one but many.. I’m counting on you to save the human race and to stop them and never come back we shall make sure of this. It’s a machine to machine war, the operators will guide you now Dismissed!”

All was shocked, mix emotions, happiness because they have a new thing to fly with and nervousness because it’s a war, they can die here but above all they feel that this is really serious and they want to fight it at all cost to save the their beautiful planet.

4 days of training in the hologram room, using their own mobile machine as well as the viper, the girls are doing it non-stop. As expected from their team all goes well, they are just perfect. The pilot suit are ready (special suit to make their body protected from any damage, but it’s not an assurance of getting a wound if the impact is really great towards them) the mobile machines are given a name according to the users first initial surname and puts a 1 on it. Like for takamina suit named T1, acchan is M1, nyan nyan is K1 and so on. Tomorrow, they’ll going to the mission, the serious one, its like dead or alive to destroy the machines not just for the planet but for the future of their generation.

TBC..

sorry for all the machine thing of intro  :nervous
update later minna..need to eat nom nom nom  :jphip:
Just leave your comment's thanks  :nervous
im going to post the chapter4 today too weee

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) UPDATE!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
God I love the concept!! :w00t:

The inclusion of machines.. mobile suits..  :twothumbs totally badass!! :twothumbs

Kinda reminds me of Macross, especially the two modes. Where did you take the inspiration from, miayaka-san?

I'm so eager to wait for next updates! Seriously! :yep: (Though comments won't always come from me later, but thanks would be present)

Ah~ I wanna write this kind of theme too...
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »
@aruka thank you.. it was just on my mind, because im always dreaming to be pilot so i come up with this concepts and i love robots too  :lol:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 09:28:12 PM »
CHAPTER 4

Everyone in the base already greeted when they see her.
This isn’t a time for celebration but she’s happy being greeted and presented a cake by everyone.
“well, I guess im going to celebrate it on the day off instead” acchan then blew the candle.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” everyone greets her

“yuko, what should I give her? Today is her birthday you know and im not prepared because of our sudden training” takamina whispers
“then give her a kiss, just like what I gave to nyan nyan during her birthday”
“what if I get slap? ”
“then we are truly best friends! Being slap by our honey when we kiss them hahaha”
“eh? I don’t want to get slap by her” minami pouted
“how can you buy a gift in this situation? Huh takamidget?, well you really are thinking kissing her, oh such pervert already” yuko the grinned to her
“oi you two what are you whispering there? Not including me?” miichan dragging their collar

ALARM SOUND (emergency)

“Commander a spotted flying destroyer machines is heading south their moving and there’s a lot of people in that area, ETA (estimated time of arrival) is 18 minutes” an asset making a video call in the big screen of the akiba base.

“all alerts on! Prepare the mobile suits! this is unexpected” 
“Yokai!!” everyone quickly assemble preparing the systems.

Viper team running, unzipping their coats and reveals their viper uniform, they run immediately and fly off.  All pilots are ready, the Viper is set in sky first, with the speed of light they arrived there faster than any plane, in stealth mode the viper then sighted the enemies approaching.

“kashiwagi yuki here, locating the enemies”
“all systems lock and ready captain!” sashihara
“ETA 15 minutes, there were 30 of them, with a quadrant formation” mayu
“buster is set, preparation of the mobiles ready to launch” miichan
“ALL SET!” viper team reported to the base,
all their actions and voices are seen and heard in the big screen at akiba base, controlled by a team that mochii leads.

“mobile suits ready to launch in 15 seconds, engines up, weapons loaded!” TGSK claimed

All eight mobile pilots dress up in their cool leather suit, one by one entering in the mobile plane.

damn shes so sexy, why does every dress fits to her?” takamina staring at acchan while clutching her gloves.
Then acchan noticed her and give her fighting fist “ready minami?” “hai, be careful I’ll be guarding your move” takamina give her words to her beloved.

“ne, nyan nyan lets do this together by the power of our love” yuko clinging on haruna, with her face on the tall girls chest.
“stop that! You perverted pilot squirrel! We’re on a mission here,  go now to your mobile suit hayaku!”
Yuko making a puppy eye “kissu kissu kissu!!” haruna sigh and give her a kiss in the forehead.

“atsuko.. ano....i hope after we finish this mission, we should…I mean I want to..” minami is interrupt by the voice before she could continue.

PILOTS IN POSITION! MOBILES READY TO LAUNCH in 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1..

“sayaka with A1 launching”
“mariko with S1 going”
“nyan nyan with K1 ikemasu”
“tomochin with i1 ja ne!”
“sae with M2 (its M2 because acchan is M1)flying”
“yuko with O1, full power!!”
“atsuko with M1, speed up ”
“takamina with T1, leading yoshaaa! Lets go team!”

All of them flying to the enemies direction as fast as the viper. Arriving at the scene all together, still in G-mode (fighter plane),
all pilots has a contact to one another and a contact in viper, a hologram monitor appears in each of them to see one another and check their condition.

“Enemy sighted, appearing one by one!” sayaka shouts as she seen them on her radar.
Each mobile plane suit has its own armor and weapons this is according to their skills, because once the mobile suit activated in A-mode they transform in a robot from, not huge robot though. A robot that fits the pilot itself and the pilot controls the robot whatever she moves the robot copies it. It’s like they fighting the enemies in their own style.

“A-mode activate” everyone did this at the same time.
Then their mobile answers them “A-MODE ACTIVATE, ALL ENGINES UP, WEAPONS READY” (with a robotic voice)

Takamina in front of the team, leading the attack, she uses a sword as her main weapon, with a single slash the enemy was torn half and explode. Acchan then draws her weapon a rifle type machine in her two hands making a smooth fire to all the enemies the ace move gracefully as she hits the enemy in a single shot. Yuko as an archer, specialize her weapon, its not a regular arrow the arrow shoots separately in three, following the enemies movement so there is no escape hitting directly on the chest. Haruna using a boomerang, catching 2 to 4 enemies at the same time, sayaka uses her specialty power punch glove that knocks the enemy right away. Mariko uses rockets a long range type creating an explosion. Sae with her hammer pairing sayaka’s fist make an incredible result. Tomochin with her laser gun, her mobile suit is also capable of making a laser shield for protection. In just 10 minutes all enemies down without approaching their target area. The mission was successful.

“Great work team, clearance of enemy sighted zero in visible” yukirin signing a thumbs up in all the pilots in their monitor.

Huh, as expected I knew this already, I sent a weak machines to test the mobile suits,
so this is what akiP and the akiba base was creating for the past 5 years. Hmm not bad, next time it will be going to be fun…

TBC...
hope you'll like i minna  :jphip:
update tomorrow again need to sleep..
Please leave your comment thank you!!

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) UPDATE chapter 4!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 03:08:22 AM »
 :wub: this will be a sudden confession buy anyway iloveu~~ :)

:inlove: I love ur story I love how u updated fast and I would love u more if u continue ur lovely work and finish it :)

I just  :D love you :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 06:52:26 AM »
wow wow you work fast and We love it!!...

Yeah!1 yuuchan an archer...

come on takaboy give some love to acchan...

How about mocchi she gonna make some move over takaboy?

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »
@saeyukilover..  :wub: thank you for such a wonderful comment
@Haruko  :fap i'll be updating on that! i'll be posting the next chapters now..

i need to make this fast.. the fic is almost finish just retouching the scenes..
thank you for your comments.. XD

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 03:34:35 PM »
CHAPTER 5

“wohoo! That was easy all in one whip huh, what you think commander TGKS?” miichan proudly says the success of their mission, facing the monitor in the viper.

“as expected from my captain! kyaaaa” mochii can’t hide her excitement while blushing, watching the monitor where takamina is striking a post with her mobile suit.

Acchan then turn off her hologram after seeing this, she turn off the hologram connecting from the pilots and at the akiba base.
The only communication is the monitor from the viper.

“What happen to M1? Is Maeda alright?” akiba base team and TGSK noticed in the screen that acchan was off.

“Yes she is, just gliding and returning to G-MODE fighter plane, we are coming back commander” yukirin explained.

All the mobile suits and the viper returning to the base, landing in the field smoothly,
m1 and acchan landed first and step outside in her mobile, patting the plane “nice work m1!! Let’s take care of each other ok?”
YES ATSUKO SAN” m1 eagerly replies.

Acchan was on a hurry returning to the base, then on her way she saw mochii waiting for takamina to land. Her mood change after seeing the girl praising takamina hugging her and pinching her cheeks, she kind of pissed and jealous. Her head is burning like hell, she decided to stay away from the scene because if she stays she might kick mochii in air.

Acchan POV “I think she likes it, she didn’t even react when that bitch is clinging on her. Maybe I’ve got it all wrong when I heard you in the hot tub talking about me, maybe you’re just being nice to everybody, oh what am I thinking, it’s my birthday today I should be happy grrr

“Good job guys! but I think that was just a test, their just testing us, studying of what we are capable of..We must not let our guard down”
takamina saying to the group
“But, we are so ready ya know! We can kick their asses, and burn them into shits!”
“yuuchan your language!!!” “im soweee nyan nyan”

“We must not feel relax, I agree what takamina says, they’re not giving their all yet, that was just the side dish of the meal”
mariko says then she hears a hungry tummy

“oh uhhh..gomen im hungry when I heard the dish, we didn’t finish our lunch remember  shall we eat then?” sae holding her tummy.

Takamina POV “where is she, she turned off her communication in the sky to us, she landed first and no she’s nowhere to see, is she mad at me? But I didn’t do anything wrong as far as I remember, we fly then, we battle then we landed that’s all, haist atsuko I need to talk to you I need something to tell you..

After continuing to eat their lunch in the chrome area, they headed back to the dorm.
It was an unexpected mission but they manage to handle it. 
All tired and want to relax some go directly in their room and the others are on the sala resting.

“I want to splash in the hot tub” haruna
“that is great idea, lets go!!” mariko
“ahhh I want that too..my body is aching for 3 days” tomochin
“let’s join them yukirin” mayu
 “oh girl bonding, may I join too?” miichan
“sure you can, everyone is welcome” sashiko
 “yosh! Lets go then!!!” Yuko hearing this exclaimed with a perverted thought “nyan nyan and me in the hot tub so sweet, I don’t care if they join us, I’ll just stick to nyan nyan, ohhhh the boobies, the legs, her sexy body” she didn’t noticed a blood coming from her nose imagining the scene in the tub.

“oi thinking evil! Your nose is flowing with blood” takamina tapped yuko on the shoulder.
“Aren’t you joining? And oh acchan invite her too takamina” yukirin asking
“We’ll I need to find her first and tell her the tub party” takamina excuses herself

Acchan was on the garden all alone, the garden was located at the side yard of the dorm. No one comes here often except she does because usually her comrades would go directly to the dorm and tend to relax in their own comfortable area. Resting her back on the tree and looking up the sky. It’s already evening so stars slowly appear and a bright moon smiles to her shiningly, she hears the birds chirping, sees the flowers and grass waving on the wind breeze.  She then feel relaxed by the atmosphere thinking nothing just feeling the moment that she’s alone and looking up high.

ahh as expected, there she is..in her own sanctuary..” takamina then finds her, making a tip toe so that the girl won’t noticed her.

“may I join you?” takamina standing at her side looking down at her.
“minami….how did you know I’m here?” she asked
“lets just say im good finding a person who is close to me hehehe, we’ve been here for how many years of course I know where are you when you wan’t to be alone”
“so you mean your stalking me all this time?”
“no! no! that’s not it, im just well..” she then sits beside acchan and leaning her back too in the tree. They now one inch apart and their shoulder s resting each other.
“your just what?” acchan ask
“im just guarding you, im just looking at you from behind to make sure your ok to make sure your safe that’s all, im not stalking you in a bad way..gomen”  takamina bowed her head
“why are you here? Shouldn’t be your with mochii now? ”
“eh??? Why she appears in the phrase, I don’t know where she is and I don’t care.. im here to find you and to be with you..”
“Because mochii likes you, isn’t that obvious? I think you like her too, I think you’d be a great couple, I think you’d be happy to each other and I think.. ummmp” before she continues a pair of lips shuts her mouth.

TBC.. :banghead: im hanging up a bit..

chapter 6 coming right away in a few moments  :jphip:
just leave your comments minna.. :jphip:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) UPDATE chapter 5!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »
I want more than this. Hahaha

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) UPDATE chapter 5!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »
yey!!!! :twothumbs  :twothumbs :twothumbs
new update!! i really love your fic.pls update soon!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) UPDATE chapter 6!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »
CHAPTER 6

“minami…” is all she can say when the short girl pulled away the kiss and stared to her.
“happy birthday atsuko..” said the girl and bites her lower lip with her eyes shut, preparing her cheek to be slapped by the other girls hand.
“eh? Why are you closing your eyes?” acchan laughs
“you’re going to slap me right?”
“huh? Says who?”
“says my mind..gomen..i don’t have a gift for your birthday I guess a kiss would do” takamina apologize
Acchan just looking at her smiling, she then get close to takamina and place her forehead on the other girls forehead, their nose tip meet, their breaths inhaling one another.

“It’s the most sweet gift I’ve ever receive” acchan kiss takamina back and this time she bite taka’s upper lip. “That’s’ my way of saying thank you..” she chuckled
They both laugh and look one another blushing.
Takamina this time held acchan’s hands and place it to her chest. She’s nervous but part of her saying this is the right time. The moment is perfect their alone in the night sitting and staring at each other under a big tree.

“atsuko..i need to tell you something, I don’t know if someone already did this to you before and I know that this move is very common..im just hoping that you won’t hate me after this..The kiss I gave you was my second kiss and you know what’s funny im doing it with the same person..remember on the day we bump on each other we accidentally kiss..it means a lot to me, I can’t even sleep during that time.. day after day I was always looking you from behind..watching you smile, that I wish it was for me..  peeking your free time during training, that I really want to get near to you.. stalking you when you’re going to the mall shopping, just to keep you safe.. and to day.. your birthday during our mission, I was always thinking of you, looking you at the communication hologram in front of me..”

“atsuko..i really like you..i love you more than a friend.. I want to protect you and I want to be with you always, please stay by side forever..” takamina pleading
“I know minami..i’ve heard it in the hot tub when you and yuko where talking..i was there… today when I’ve seen you with mochii I doubt that moment..”

“eh? You heard us??what a failed..” takamina facepalming  “me and mochii are nothing, she’s the one who’s always doing that to me, I never go first to her..”
“why don’t you react? If you really like me hmmf” acchan turn to other side
“are you jealous?” takamina hold the taller girls hand and pressed it.
“no I’m not!!!!” shes not facing takamina anymore
“ok so its alright if mochii flirts me?”

“NO!!! you baka!!! And you like it? Why are you confessing to me right now? Go to mochii and confess to her” she’s about to stand and leave but takamina pulls her and hugged her tighly.
“yamete atsuko.. that’s not true..you’re the one I want, I don’t like her..how many times I’d be telling you that.. iloveu iloveu iloveu iloveu iloveuuuu…”
“just.. don’t go near to mochii anymore or else im flying my mobile suit in the air and give both of you a shot! This isn’t a threat it’s a fact! I really can do that.. your mine now minami and promise me that! Promise me now!”

“I promise im yours and your mine..your such a tsundere atsuko” giving her a smack kiss on the lips.

Acchan then pulled her again and give her a whole kiss.. a gentle kiss that turns into a passionate one. The taller girl slipping her tongue on her partner, takamina give a soft moan as acchan kiss fully enveloped her, she then replies what the aggressive girl wants. Now it was reverse acchan never stood a chance as takamina thrust her tongue between her lips. “mi..na..mi..” calling her name and breathing fast. Takamina felt an arm sliding across her shoulders and another hand in her neck pulling her closer and returning the kiss, every pass of her tongue made her temperature up, the touch of their lips raising the heat between them. If only they were on a room something might happen more than that. They pulled away when they heard someone was calling their name, it was sayaka. She was the one assign to check the girls are complete inside the dorm, as she went to the hot tub room, acchan and takamina weren’t there, yuko told her takamina went outside to find acchan. So sayaka ended up in shouting outside the dorm.

They fixed their self up and wiping their faces. They both stand and walk heading to the dorm, takamina waving now to sayaka as she sees them,
sayaka signing “go in! it’s already late”
“ hai!” both of them answered.
While walking acchan wrapped her hands on takamina’s shoulders.
“so are we officially? .. you know.. you’re my girlfriend now” takamina looking at her, acchan kisses her on the lips and biting its upper lip again “that’s my answer minami” she smirked
“aghh Why you always do that biting me..” pouting
“don’t you like it?”
“I do.. but I like it when you make it long” takamina grinned to her
“such a pervert captain, you really are best friends with yuko.. no doubt about it..”
“by the way, you want to join them in the tub? They told me to invite you”
“ne I don’t wan’t, I wan’t to go there with you alone so we can have our time together” showing her pretty smile.
“ok we will do that, but I guess let us make sure no one is interrupting”

“iloveu minami, this is the happiest birthday for me..”
“iloveu too atsuko..so much..” They stop and they kiss again a short passionate one.

~~~~~~

Their enemies appeared twice a week, sometimes thrice a week. But still they can’t configure it out who’s the one controlling those crazy things.
Every time they fought them it will become stronger and stronger, but they can manage it and knock down them all.
Their mobile suits are improving too, from its weapon, speed and vulnerability. Until one day…

“I know their finding me, but they cannot see me”  Nogizaka laughing evilly like a monster he’s the mastermind of all this wreck.

He wanted to destroy akiba base before but he failed, they taught his dead. After how many years he revives back as he is the one has the knowledge in the DNA machines. Making them grow and making them a monster. In the Pacific Ocean where he camps his based in floating island, akiba base can’t locate it in their GPS because it was hiding on a protective barrier, that is not visible to a human eye nor a technology. That’s why all of the machines came to entrance in the ocean so that the barrier won’t open.

“let’s see, let me test my new develop babies I bet this is strong this is so special..release them and send it near the west coast where akiba base is near hahahaha”

NANO ICE BOT RELEASE (a computer voice decoder speaking)

10 nano ice burst in the ocean heading to their target in the west coast.
Their size is equivalent to a one mobile suit and specialized an ice destruction weapon, once they fired up everything will turn into ice and breaks like a glass.

In the Akiba base

“10 destroyer machines spotted heading to west coast commander”
EMERGENCY (alarming all over)
“Viper ready”
“mobile suits stand by flying in 5 4 3 2 1..”

TBC...  :nervous hanging up minna
i hope you'll like it..
until tomorrow again.. please leave your comment :jphip:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter6 UPDATE !
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 08:33:05 PM »
kyaaaaa :wub: :wub: :wub:
I really love atsumima!!!
Keep up the good work!!
I really enjoy reading your fic :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2012, 10:12:49 PM »
wWOOOAWw!! :heart:

eheh :peace:

I want more than this.  :)

This story is just concentrate on the atsumina pair? :?

Continue :twothumbs :bow:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 05:48:26 AM »
wow wow wow.. atsumina couple.. have smexy time!!..

but they have a big problem...

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 10:46:39 AM »
everyone lets have party atsumina are together  :heart:

:)

as always acchan is very possessive about her midget!!! :)

:wub:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter7 UPDATE !
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »
CHAPTER 7

“please tell us the query, captain kashiwagi” takamina speaking to the monitor connecting to the viper.
“it has a weapon of mass destruction, ice type.. all mobile suits reheat your surface, so that the direct attack cause by the enemy will not damage you immediately” yukirin giving a specific instructions.

“yokai!” all pilots replied

“un chotto..there we’re 10 enemies and we have only 8 mobile suits..” sashiko pointing to the radar
“we will be forming a formation, lets do this by pair.. sayaka and mariko, sae and haruna, me and tomochin..” takamina making a plan
“yuko and acchan will focus on four enemies, because you were the long range type in all of us, you can set your weapons at any distance, acchan as she’s holding two rifles in both hands and yuko as she can fire her arrows in multiple shots..” takamina continues.

Before the enemies reach the coast, takamina and the others are already in their position.. she then leads the attack, drawing her sword and attacking the nano bot on her front, she slash the arm, but apparently it didn’t cause much damage, the enemy can still attack and firing a blue splashy light. She dodge the attack, but before she can dodge it another nano bot was about to fire her in the back, tomochin set up her beams making a shield to the captain. Tomochin specialize her laser weapon, turning them into chains. She make a chain and threw them in two nano bots, making them unable to move. “takamina now!” she then tell takamina to slash the two bots at the same time, one of them explode and fall while the other one can still move “their stronger now huh” the captain making another move. The nano bot move so fast towards them, takamina floating at the same position, she throws her sword with her force in the enemy’s chest. Before the enemy could reach them that were about 1 meter the distant, it was just stop and shaking, she then pulls her sword making the bot explode.

Sae was a mille type, her weapon is hammer she must go near to the enemy to mash them, while haruna is a range type, estimating the angle of her boomerang. Haruna was trying to caught one of the nano bots but she failed because there was no next target. She then transform her boomerangs into a disk, a flying disk so that there’s no need for a side target, making one of the bots turn in half and exploding while falling.  Sae attempts with a one smash hit but as expected the bots are much stronger now, before she could do a massive hit again the bot release its ice weapon to her hammer, making it cold and ice that it cannot move anymore. But she still continue to hit the bot with her hammer full of ice making it more solid, the ice breaks but the weapon didn’t the bot explode by its own attack.

The sky is full light, its not fireworks nor meteors.  Above in the sky filed is full of fogs cause by explosions.  While sayaka and mariko pairing to kill the bots in front of them, sayaka’s fist hit directly to the enemy while mariko with her rockets making mass destruction.  Yuko not having a hard time hitting the two bots in her position, her arrows are sharp and it’s merciless once they touch the body, the enemy could not make any move towards her making her more feel delighted as she rapidly shots her target in all of parts. “BULLS EYE! HELL YEAH! You mother f*cking monsters making a war with us” shouting while shooting the enemies, shes playing them until they explode.

“yuuchan your language, we are live in akiba base you know..They can hear that”
“can’t help it my sweetheart, it’s just this feeling makes me wanna blurt out all of the bad words” she’s talking to her beloved in the hologram.

Dodging the enemies attack by moving around she now play a serious move, flawlessly shooting the enemies left and right and wants to end this right away. She noticed that one of the bots in front of her is moving away making a retreat. She release her WAS (wide area search- this is a small particle smaller than an atom) program it to follow the enemy, no one can notice this or can see the WAS, except her radar. It has a GPS that locates the object that was being followed.  She let the bot escape and smile. The other bot starting to attack her moving fastly, she just gave it a one full firing blast to make it a dust.

“there is one escaping captain..”sashiko notices it the radar
Yukirin didn’t answer immediately, she knows what acchan is doing.. “just let it fly in their sanctuary”

WIDE AREA SEARCH IS ACTIVATING” M1 speaks to acchan
“arigatou m1..We shall be ready then..i must take you to the based now, tomorrow we will have a big blast”

All of them returning to the based, acchan landed last and talk to viper captain yukirin,
she then sets the her radar to share it to them to know the location first if ever GPS is located.

Yukirin POV “as expected from the ace pilot, she moves not by just controlling her mobile suit but using her strategy too, to find the enemy..why did we never think this, letting the enemy escape and following them sigh

In the akiba based all was out in their mobile suit, takamina gave some words of today encounter. As expected mochii is there already, excitedly watch her talking to the pilots. Mochii going to takamina and was about to hugged her. When acchan landed her feet out of M1 and saw this girl trying to make another flirt moment with her girlfriend. She just stared at takamina, waiting what would her girl do when mochii tries to enveloped her. Takamina felt uneasy when she saw the ace eye’s she then remember that if mochii flirts her again she would fly up above and shoot them.

“kyaaaaa I never doubt you could finish them all and you’re so cool, I wish I could cheer you up there! I know you’re tired let me treat you a massage with my own hands ..” mochii giggles
“ahh gomen.. someone is waiting for me..” she then excuse, and go straight to the direction where her pretty girlfriend is standing and staring on her.
She grabbed acchan’s hand and walk with her along with the other pilot going to the chrome to have some refreshments.

“so, she’s  going to treat you a massage, don’t you like it?” acchan smiling teasing her midget
“even if my body is totally aching badly I won’t accept her offer, I won’t take any massage by any other person except you.. ” she winked at her
“are you sure? I have a different style of massage when it comes to you.. wanna try it?” challenging her
Takamina gulp “dare me..i can handle that..”
“ok lets go! We shall use the private room for massage” acchan dragged her and smiling

After their mission they always headed up in the chrome to eat before going to the dorm, doing their thing to make them relaxed.
At the dorm, acchan knocks on room 2 where takamina is. “you ready?” she asked
 “chotto.. I need to bring some towels” takamina says to her “ok I’ll be waiting outside”

“ei ei! Where are you going??” miichan her roommate asked
“we are going to have a massage.. you wanna join?” takamina offer her
“no thanks, I’m sleepy already.. just enjoy your massage whatever it is..” miichan yawning

The dorm has its own massage room, apparently the person in charge to massage was not there because she’s taking her day off. 
Acchan knows this so that she eagerly takes takamina an offer, when she heard mochii saying it.
Telling takamina that the staff is not available, so they will be all alone in the room.
The short girl not imagining what’s going to happen, invited miichan to go with them, gladly the gachapin look alike is sleepy and take no for the invitation.

TBC...
gomen minna.. i've posted only one chapter today.. i was hooked up by the senbatsu election..
and i'm so happy yuko took the 1st place.. and acchan showed up in the stage.. atsuyuu moment so touching.. T_________T

Please leave your comment..ill be updating tomorrow promise!

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 7UPDATE !
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »
Sasuga~ mobile suits! I like that each type has its own uniqueness, and the WAS.. smaller than an atom?
Such technology is beyond me... kinda making me wonder if I can have these by my own. :lol:

So the 'nano' in Nano Bots are just names? I initially thought Nano is also about size as in 'nanometer'.. well, reading some sophisticated technology like in this story also kinda making me wonder about the actual science behind it. :lol:

Waiting for tomorrow.. :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline acchaniu

• ILoveAcchan and ILoveFanFics
Re: Flying with you (atsumina,kojiyuu and other) chapter 7UPDATE !
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
whaha AtsuMina <3 <3 <3
Gaad about the election,truly ive just cry at the part were acchan appeared whaha
AtsuYuu I Love You Guys
Waiting......

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba