JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love

Author Topic: [News] Sashihara Rino Transferred to HKT48  (Read 19736 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [News] Sashihara Rino Transferred to HKT48
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 02:02:29 PM »
- I think Aki-P has been wanting to a shuffle like this for a long time. He just used this 'scandal' as a opportunity to finally make it happen. I knew something like this would happen ever since Mayu was part of N46 in Sabadoll.

You know, I thought the same and had a bad feeling when Mayuyu was transferred to N46 in Sabadol. It seemed to be a foreshadowing of sorts D:

A group shuffle would be a scary move for both the fans and the members but knowing Aki-p, it has a very high chance of becoming a reality.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 03:28:15 PM »
That particular gossip magazine is a single-celled organism that stays alive because it feeds on the curiousity for gossip that exists in the magazine's hosts......people.

If people don't stoop low to look at the piece of gossip on the sidewalk then the single-celled organism  cannot jump into the host to feed , and it will simply die on the sidewalk. 

Sasshi will find others who support her when she is down, and will find how valuable human bonds are in her time of distress. HKT48 is not a dumping ground- they are the youngest group in age, and I believe the newest in Japan of the AKB major groups. Sasshi working with them can have positve effects for everybody, including the fans.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 04:14:31 PM »
probably soon sasshi go back to akb

akip only do this to calm the fire, and make hkt grow a little

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »
I want Sasshi back to Team A, but her transferring to HKT48 and Team H is one reason to start following HKT  =)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »
June 20th is gonna be Sasshi's last stage with Team A

Legit source : http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11279184689.html

CMIIW

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 06:44:49 PM »
Man, these news are like a bomb to me!  They are very cute girls, national know, but they are young too.  I was wondering how they can handle with feelings that are normal in this age...

I think other scandals may be come out because AKB are very famous at this moment.  But it is very strange to Sashi's scandal comes out just after her 4th place in Senbatsu...

Time flies, let's wait and see the hetare effect on Hakata group ^^!
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
Now that the dust is settled, let me give some of my thoughts.

But first, here's Aki-P's entry on G+ about it:

指原莉乃のHKT48への移籍について。

週刊誌の記事について本人に話を聞いたところ、
「すべてが事実ではないが、そう誤解されてもしかたがない」という
ことでした。
3、4年前の、まだ、研究生時代の話とはいえ、AKB48のメンバーとして自覚が足りなかったと反省しています。
指原にはイエローカード一枚相当の厳重注意をしました。

指原莉乃の“不屈の精神”、“何があってもあきらめない気持ち”は、
AKBのメンバーとして模範となるものです。
この強さを後輩に伝えて欲しいと思い、
結成して間もないHKT48に移籍させることにしました。
“左遷”と言う人がいますが、それはHKT48のメンバーや支えてくれているファンのみなさんやスタッフに失礼です。
指原莉乃に新たな挑戦をさせたかったことと、若いHKT48のメンバーの刺激になればいいと僕たちが長い会議の上に出した結論です。

ファンのみなさんにせっかく4位にしていただいた指原ですが、
どこまで“ヘタレ”なのでしょう。
肝心なこの時期に…。
でも、それが指原なのです。
そのうちにグループ最強のHKT48を率いてやって来るかもしれません。
あるいは、グループ最強のHKT48に紛れてやって来るかもしれません。

AKBで一番“期待に応えないメンバー”指原莉乃を温かく見守ってやってください。

This is about Rino's transfer to HKT48.

When I asked her about the article, she answered with
'Not everything in the article is true, but it can't be helped if it was misunderstood as such'.
It happened 3-4 years ago, when she was still a kenkyuusei; looking back, she probably did not have any self-awareness as an AKB48 member *
And as such, Sashihara was issued this yellow card.

In AKB, Sashihara Rino exemplifies the "Persistent Spirit",
The feeling of never giving up despite any happenings.
With the intention of (having her) conveying this strength to her juniors,
She was transferred to the very recently established HKT48.
There are some that would call it a demotion, but that's disrespectful
To the members, fans and staff.
In a long meeting, the conclusion was that of
Giving Sashihara a new challenge, and motivating the HKT48 members.

The #4 was a long wait for fans, but just how far does her hetare character extend?
At this crucial period ...
But, that's Sashihara.
Of course, it could be,
That she ends up leading HKT48 at the front.
That she ends up just being one amongst many.

Please watch over the AKB48 member who "never lives up to expectations", Sashihara Rino.

* Basically he's talking about how she didn't really consider herself a full member, or think about the consequences as a full member would

Of course, the usual translation disclaimers apply. All mistakes mine etc etc.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 07:42:14 PM »
My first reaction was: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

To be perfectly honest, this came out of left field. I didn't think the scandal would amount to anything, especially because it all sounded really familiar, it was basically like a mishmash of all the things that happened with previous girls. And, as it turns out, that's exactly what it is, except they decided to punish her anyway.

Sashihara's still vehemently denying that they had sexual relations, although she conceded that they were friends. Basically, this was an admission of guilt, even if the main body of the accusation is still up in the air. And I suppose if you're a huge idol now, the statute of limitations on rule-breaking doesn't really run out.

Whether or not the punishment was actually needed is what some people mention. But I think what Akimoto said about the public perception is right; at this point, her guilt matters to no one, and what needs to happen is a response. That said, I'm not sure who cares about Sasshi's sexual habits other than the wota. But I suppose it is a little of a self-fulfilling prophecy, now that this happened there's no way for the public to ignore it (keep in mind, not everyone in Japan really gives a shit about gossip rags, which Bunshun is), because Aki-P went and transferred her to HKT48.

Personally, I'm a little afraid about what will happen to her. I have no doubt about her ability to adapt to changing situations, but being uprooted like this can have some funky effects on a person. Career-wise, it comes at a less than perfect time. Just after she captured #4, and just as her mainstream assignments are probably coming it. At this point Sashihara is poison and I don't think too many people will be interested. Of course, it could be that her assignments get even more because of the added publicity, but I think the whole having sex with men thing might get in the way.

I'm a little worried about Not Yet. However, not too much. She's ultimately still tied to her agency, and they have the final say on what she gets to do. Logistically of course moving her around will be a pain, but I think they know themselves, that she's worth the money they spend on her.

As for the HKT girls, I think we should all just play a wait-and-see. Sashihara knows more than anyone where she stands, and she's seen what happens to girls that break the rules. I think she has a perfectly clear image in her mind about how (un)lucky she is. I hope she can get along, just from the sheer age difference, and hopefully get to learn from the younger girls, as much as they have to learn from her.

I called it 天下り at first, but I think she could serve a purpose in the education of the newer girls, with her experience both at the low end of the spectrum and the limelight that she was thrust into over the past 2 years. I hope she can continue being visible in the mainstream, to have her fade into obscurity due to the sheer distance would be a shame, and would definitely kill a bit of many people's fandom.

I probably will never get used to Sasshi being in HKT, but time will tell if many will even remember who Sashihara is.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 04:48:37 AM »
http://melosnomichi.blogspot.sg/2012/03/akb48-official-diary-2012-2013-hidden.html

So apparently there are rumours that this move had been planned before this even broke. Take a look at 11/6's code.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 08:28:25 AM »
http://melosnomichi.blogspot.sg/2012/03/akb48-official-diary-2012-2013-hidden.html

So apparently there are rumours that this move had been planned before this even broke. Take a look at 11/6's code.

SR決定? SR could be Sashihara Rino. 決定 means "Decision" according to gtranslate.. Decision about Sashihara? She transferred in 6/16 right?

And on 6/26 is NYT豪徳寺... I dont know the kanji but.....NYT can be Not Yet, right? Is something about Not Yet? Last performance, maybe? I hope no :(

Also, Sasshi's last Team A Stage is postponed to July
Legit source : http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11279665417.html and also @akb48journal on twitter
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:44:16 AM by Pwoper48 »

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 09:41:57 AM »
The plot thickens! I guess it makes sense to send her for a popularity boost if HKT is tanking.

But still sucks for Sashihara.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 04:33:15 PM »
Preview at the beginning then fast forward to ~27 min mark for the ANN footage and more

120619 火曜曲!ep09全场 AKB48香取慎吾BeckyJUJU指原移籍告白 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »

NEW clip

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 04:46:51 PM »
Some more scandal pics, and all of them in color now (Potentially NSFW): http://akb48sokuhou.doorblog.jp/archives/53973446.html

Offline SRA48

• tomutomutomutomu
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 05:26:35 PM »
so is the rumour true? :?

i know this time will come, where there are shuffle beetween groups, not only team  :smhid

-tomutomutomutomutomu

Offline inari

• Yankee
  • ecchi
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2012, 03:02:05 AM »
Poor girl. It happened years ago and she was still young back then. I wish they'd leave her alone now. It hurts to see her like this after coming this far.

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
Gotta hand it to those 2chan detectives. Well she did say some parts were true, so I guess the sending sexy pictures part was true. I'll still support Sasshi, but I'm mad at her for being corny and putting her name on those boob pictures.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
Her apology over the weekend

!

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2012, 05:29:29 PM »
Kyaou-Kyou interview

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/sashiko-reflects-on-her-misconduct-it.html
Well, not sure if this is much help, I couldn't really understand half of what the translator was saying, but people should be able to get the idea.

I honestly think they are dragging out this scandal way too much. They really are milking this for whatever it's worth, however my only concern is how Sashihara must feel through all of this. I don't even care about the scandal and if it's true or not. There's no need for all these news sites and things to continue to make her feel bad and doubt her sincerity, she already lost her place in AKB, I don't even know what else they want from her.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Popcorn Love