JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - SHUNKAN DIAMOND

Author Topic: Yuuki!! Risky game* Omake 2! 5/4/13 *Nezu/Black/Geki*  (Read 19406 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game very short update....
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 12:25:30 AM »
this is so good..
blackxnezumi
ganbatte,nezumi..go get black's love!

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 12:58:40 AM »
nooo wait  :frustrated:
I want to know the next  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 02:15:57 AM »
Oh it's really a risky game hehe I hope Nezumi know what she is doing *smirk*

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »
 :panic: way too short!

until then I'm waiting :bath:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline blackstar

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »
So Nezumi took the cross.
Hope she doesn't get hurt for taking it.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 10:24:12 PM »
*----- pv*
It sems that they have forgoten about the great fight for a while.....and other problems appeared too.It is becoming more interesting.This fight will be entertaiming!

....I said that didnt I?......but the next day 'The pianist' come and started playing a sad melody....... a beautiful one....

*3rd pv*
'Its raining......what do we do now?" Takamina askes Mariko as she looked out the window
'we cant really do anything as we didnt know it well rain...... it just started suddenly, even if yesterday it said it wont rain.We ll have to do it another time Mayu,Sae. You cant fight now, so be good and dont do anything bad while I'm working please.' Mariko headed to the door and lets the teens alone.....alone? they where 9 in the room!

'so now, all we can do is stay hah.....lets play video games or something?' Jurina asked as she looked at the others
'well seing that the rain saved you, then ill make you lose at other games!' Sae sat up with the same (stupid) smile on her face 'Ill win every game, and Ill get a kiss from my princess?' Sae turned to Yuki how blushed and give a small nod
'then! the winner gets a kiss from Yuki! what do you say Mayu?' Takamina joined the conversation
'.....fine' Mayu noded as they started walking to the game room

*inside the room ,after 2 hours of playing different games*
'damn! again! ill surely win this time!' Sae shouted as the game started again
'......' Mayu just played, and didnt say anything as the winner was alredy decided.They had played all kind of games, and to all Sae losed....... Mayu was really a cyborg in the moment she played ,winning every game.

'ne Rena~ lets play something too!' Jurina asked Rena as she got closer.Rena had been looking outside from the moment it started raining 'and it did rain like Rena said yesterday.....'
'no......soon ill be going...' Rena didnt look back from the window
'where?'
'to met the pianist of rain...'

-You lost-
'What?! not again! lets play one more game!' Sae shoted as she started crying small tears
'....' Mayu just give her a blank stare
'haaa! I think thats the last Sae! You alredy played too many games and you lost them all, so Mayu is the winner anyway! Then Mayu take your prize~' Acchan said from beside a bored Takamina as she pointed to Yuki, how was looking outside from a sofa
'....yes ,my prize..' Mayu sat up and sttarted walking to Yuki
'w-wait ! that should be my prize! you cant just kiss my princess!' Sae sat up and ran in front of Yuki how looked at them now
'......she is not your princess, and I won the prize...' Mayu pushed Sae to the floor forcefully and walked to Yuki
Yuki sat up 'whats going o---'
Mayu pushed Yuki to her body ,taking her be surprise.
'I won...... so I'm taking my prize from My princess' Mayu said looking in Yukis eyes. Yuki only blushed.
Mayu put Yukis hands around her neck, and after put her own hands around Yukis wrist bringing her closer
And when their lips touched , it was like electrichity conected their bodys together....*kiss!*

*after another hour, Yuki was still thinking about the kiss while Mayu was playing again with Sae how wanted 'revenge'*
'it come.....she is here!' Rena said as she sat up for the first time taking her eyes off the window
'ah Rena it sems that she is here.' Takamina said with a smile
'eh ?hows here?' Acchan asked as all sat up
'The Pianist of Rain' Mayu whispered as she started heading to the door

*in front of a white door*
'eh?this wasnt here yesterday !' Yuko exclamed as she had yesterday entered every room in the castle
'it only appears when the pianist comes, its like a ghost room' Takamina said as Mayu opened the door
Inside the room there was a piano in the centre....there where no walls, there was rain where the walls should be.Behind them the door closed itself as they watched a masked person play at the piano.......a heartbreaking melody
'my pianist......' Rena wisphered as she walked to the piano, beside her Mayu was walking too.
 The pianist stoped playing, but didnt look at them
'.....its good to see you all too......its been a while hasnt it?' the voice that said these words where more like a wispher,in a room with echoes.......it was a beautiful voice that sounded so sad
The pianist was whearing black and white , her hair was black and put in a high ponytail, her eye that could be seen just a little was black as the other was covered be the mask.

'yes.I'm glad to see you too.....' Rena sat beside the pianist as Mayu hugged her from behind
'you have new friends.......and beutifull ones. Its nice to meet you all, I am the pianist on rain.' the same tired voice said as she started playing a slow melody
'yeah, these are Atsuko, Yuko, Jurina and Yuki' Takamina presented them as chairs started to appear in the room and everyine sat down
'so this is the pianist...' Jurina looked at the pianist with jealousy and so did Yuki...

'Lets me play you a song then.......
                                                          First love.....'

---------------------------
yeah yeah ~ Tomorrow Ill try to update the other one too, no promises! review?how do you think the pianist of rain is?
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline blackstar

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »
Poor Sae she lost at every game to Mayu and Mayu got the kiss from Yuki.
Is the pianist of rain Airi?

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 06:05:17 PM »
I'm sorry yuukimoko-san  I haven't commented in a while.  :stoned:
Sae loser  :hiakhiakhiak:
I loved Mayuki's kiss  :shy2:
Jurina and Yuki jealous  :hehehe:
but who is the pianist of rain ??  :dunno:
please update soon I can't wait for the next  :fainted:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »
On the roof-----
'oh, so it started~ next step:_______' Nezumi wisphered as she looked in the distance.......

'Where is it!?' Black screamed in the halls as she punched every human that appeared in front of her
'damn!! why need to find it soon! Black really is a 2Geki if she doesnt have her cross!'
And so all rappapa and all yankee in the school was searching for Blacks cross .........

'where have I been and hadnt searched yet....?' Black thought to herself as she walked slowly in the halls
'ah! I hadnt searched on the roof........' and so she walked in Nezumis trap....

Back to the roof.------
Black opened the door and walked out, arledy looking for her cross at a super human speed
'My my~ look hows here again' Balck looked behind
'what can I do for you.....Black-sempai?' Nezumi smiled as she approached her
'.......I am looking for my cross......did you see it?' Black asked carefully as she alredy know Nezumi from the talking in the rappapa room.....she was  a sly person that did everything so she could have what she wants...
'your cross?........how important is it to you?' Nezumi was looking at the ground from the edge of the scools roof
'its the most important thing I have......' Black said as she got it that Nezumi know something about her cross
'hmmmm~ I dont think that' Nezumi didnt look back at her
'what do you mean?'
'I believe that you have something more important than this cross...' Nezumi looked over her shoulder to see Black looking back at her as she showed the cross in her hand
'.....what do you want.?' Black asked as she alredy know from the rumorous around the school that Nezumi alsway wanted something...
'you have a nice body, and a beutiful heart........I want them.You give me your body and heart and I give you back your cross and.....Ill also stop the war with the other school too........what do you say,Black?"

--------------------------- End part 1

Part 2 ----loading-----
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game update!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 11:39:25 PM »
Waaaaaah  :grr: Nezumi what is the deal?? :depressed: Too weird but it is Nezumi then it was to be expected :glasses:

Ahahahah My comment is too bad :thumbdown:, I'm very sorry XD (because I'm too bad in English XD)

Update soon please! :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline blackstar

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 12:36:14 AM »
What Nezumi did is strange but I hope Black accepts and doesn't take the cross back by force. 

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 06:19:23 AM »
woohoo.. nice nezumi..

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »
part 2 ..i want part 2

nezumi ...she so bold...
over bold LOL

what black answer? hehe
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Spiral game~ Risky game update! One-shot~!
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
                                             ---------------  You are not mine.....-     -------

-------Atsumina------

'Lets go there Takamina~!' Atsuko shoted as she pulled Takamina after her to another shop
'yes yes~'

I love you so much........but you dont love me back the same.I watch you as you curiously try what you like.......as you smile.....as you say my name and hug me.I smile back at you and give you a wave telling you that Ill wait for you here........and I look around at couples as they walk together hand in hand.......

I take your hand as we walk in another shop.and.....
Eveytime you loosen our entwined hands....I tryed to hold onto your warmth
but you lets go off me....... and you approach the person you love happy....

You are not mine......

----Kojiyuu----------

I smile and enter in the room sarching for you.And I find you........on a sofa looking at nothing.
I jump and surprise you showering you with kisses all over your face....but not your lips

'Yuuchan s-stop~' Haruna said as she tryed payfully to push Yuko
'no~ just a kiss,a kiss!' Yuko hugged Haruna closser

And we play like always.You are like a rafined cat, you wont just love me back, a strange squirrel .We play our game .
You give me that beautiful smile and I remember why I love you....So goes another day.

Eveytime I think Ill be able to meet you
My heart dyes with a beautiful shade
And even the common things turn into memories when were together

But I see you in anothers arms and I know that you are not mine!

-Wmatsui-----
Even your voice, even these fragile shoulders.....
Even your eyes are not mine
as you gaze at another,loving another and not me.....how is always beside you....not me!

I am always beside you, but you ignore me when we arent in front of the cameras.......you see me as a little sister even if I try to filrt or make you jealous you just take me for a playfull puppy.

I tell you ,love me,want me.....or just see me for real! But you just smile softly at me over your shoulder as you hug your lover.

No matter how much I am by your side......Unless I destroy your future, My feelings won't come true!

But I still love you.....! so I will try again tomorrow......

----Tomotomo---
A dream.....I dreamt of a moments love, when all your attention was on me .You told everyone that you love me in a interview,in front of the cameras and in front of the one you said you would date.......but all was just a dream,a moments love.

'Chiyuuu ~ Tomochin lets go eat~!' Tomomi pulled Tomochin outside with her
'but didnt you say you had a date'
'I said? then lets go on a date~!'

You say that but the truth was that your date had work and couldnt make it......
One moment's dream, i love you to the extent it hurts
but tonight is ending.....

I walk you home,hand in hand, and I listen at your every word...we stop at the front door and you say good night to me with a kiss on the cheek but I pull your hand and kiss you on the lips.I break the kiss and look at your frozen face for a moment, then I turn my back and walk away........you are not mine so I cant have you.

----Mayuki-------
Silence.....is the sound I heard in the room as you fall asleep.We had training, and tomorrow a show, so you are very tired as you have other works to do too.I stroke your arm and watch you sleep in silence, thats all I can do.......

Trying to cover the times we cant meet
I walk the shimmering streets
and think about your smile.You are truly a godness, and I like a simple cyborg that dont knows another emotion but pain, I pray for your love.

I remember your playful smile after our hands had meet for the first time keeps reviving in my memories.
I felt the warm for the first time that time,the warm of love.

I want to embrace you,I want to embrace you tightly
.......yet you are not mine

I cry only in the night as I remember that I cant tell you that I love you.My tears wont stop, as they burn my soul with pain.I still hope that sometime this pain will become love and I will can cry in the light too,not in the darkess witch eats me.

I wonder what does she has and I dont? I look charming too if I want.....I look happy too if you look at me.I love too if only you would see that!
My broken heart!
I want to embrace you but I cannot

After all I really am a cyborg,always cold.

I want you to the degree that it's overflowing,that it's melting!
I watch you go home with a taxi,and look at me as I show you a forced smile.I look at you and you look at me...
Without even being able to stop the taxi and make a promise....You wave your hands

-------------All-----------------
'Then,its time to show them what we fell.Only a few momets to wait....' Takamina wisphered to the others as they wait to enter the scene.It was at the end of a concert, a surprise for the ones they love......tonight it was the end.
They had put Atsuko,Haruna,Tomomi,Rena and Yukirin outside with the audience .Making them surprised as why they pushed them out.
And now they sat waiting for the time to come and ented the scene.No smile was showed ......all wore a pained face,their real face, not the one they wore ususly,a fake.
'lets go and end it' Jurina sat up and made the first step
'Its hurts too much.....its overflowing!' Yuko sat up after her
'yes, I will come too.Still hope that the tears will stop...' Tomochin wiped her own tears as she made the next step
'.....'

'Mayu? are you coming?' Takamina turned to the one that had to make the last step and start the end
'its really night........so the tears wont stop until the light comes.......lets the end begin!' Mayu made the last step and they all entered the scene....

'Tonight, we well sing a special song......our last one.' Takamina was the first to speak as the audience was shocked to see 2 of them crying
'It is our last one .We want to make it special as we decided to confess!and I will start. Atsuko I love you!!' Takamina shoted in the mic as she made a few steps back

Atsuko was shoked ,as they all where looking, nobody said anything.All knowing now that the annouces had just started.

'I.......You all alredy know,but no one took me serious! You all know! But no one cared! I love Kojima Haruna but no one cared !!!not even you! Haruna!' Yuko was showing all her emotions now, everyone could see in her soul. She stoped herself before she would say more and took steps back staying beside Takamina
'ok so Im next.......well I cant be romantic right now and I dont look cool, so If youll forgive me for my tears too.......I wanted to say how much I love you Tomomi.I really love you,you are the most important person in my life.......' Tomochin steped back too as she couldnt continue

'It come to this too.I love you Rena! And I hope that at least at this song all your attention will be on me.' Jurina looked with determined eyes at where the girls where sitting in front of the scene. 'That all I can say, as you dont love me back.....hope we dont meet ever again in this life!' She turned her back to them and stoped beside the others

'.....'
'Mayu, you are the last one.Something to say?' Takamina asked softly the last one that was siting at the edge of the scene.
'......' Mayu just sat there looking at nothing really, her face blank as all cameras where on her.It could be seen the audience was shoked as Mayu had no emotion on her face, not even her eyes could be read.She put the mic at her month
'....' she looked at Yuki how was crying beside the others  and suddenly smiled 'Bye-bey Mother~' she wisphered softly and the smile disappeared as she sat in her position.
The music started

Yuko:
                        'Even your voice,even these fragile shoulders
                         Even your eyes are not mine'

Takamina:
                       'No matter how much I am by your side....'
    Tomochin:
                      'Unless I destroy your future
                       My  feeling wont come true'

Jurina:
                      'One moment's dream, I love you to the extent that it hurts...'
     Mayu:
                      '..... but tonight its ending....'

The music continued to play ,but the ones that sang stoped.Takamina slowly steped out the scene, with a small smile,probably going home....
Tomochin give a wave to the crowd and smiled going away too.
Yuko jumped from the scene and looked at Haruna......
The younger,Jurina started crying for the first time  and broke dawn on the scene......
And Mayu.....blood started pouring out her month as she sat still with the same blank face.The mic made a small nose as it toched the ground and with shaking hands Mayu wiped the blood .......and broke like a doll.........

No comment......from me not you!!!! please leave a coment if I should do a girls part to this.......or just go back at the others I didnt finish........
LEAVE A COMMENT--------- song is

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Another one shot!!Mayuki,Kojiyuu,Wmatsui,Takaachan,Tomotomo
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2012, 10:46:30 PM »

'you have a nice body, and a beutiful heart........I want them.You give me your body and heart and I give you back your cross and.....Ill also stop the war with the other school too........what do you say,Black?"

'..what is the trick there?' Black never left her eyes of the cross.She was looking at it like looking to see if its the original.She know that if she would try to move to take the cross Nezumi would lets it fall so she couldnt risk

'you know......we where never destined to meet.We where destined to never see each others presence,as neither of us are important in this game. If we would have meet, it would have a bad end.It would have a bad end because it was alredy writen ,our destiny ,thats it. Like I am a rat....

you are a cat.So If we would have ever meet then there would have been a bad end.We could have never act upon our true emotions for each other.So I want to change that, I want to chalenge destiny and see if I can beat.'

Nezumi stoped talking and looked at the cross in her hand.

'I want to beat God in this game!' A grin appeared on her face 'we could never meet,never talk ,never touch! We could never love each other because the game was alredy writen differently.I would end up at the final of the game with Centre.....and you with Gekikara.' her grin become bigger as she looked at the sky.

'I will change this game and turn the tables.I will make Maeda come back to school, Centre and I will still become the top.I will rule this school and give it rules.I will not end with Centre, and Centre will end with Gekikara......and finally I, ' Nezumi looked back at Black still with her crazy grin 'I with you,Black! I will have you at the end of this game.....'

'What do you say,Black , will you help me defeat God?' Nezumi lifted her hand for Black to take
Blck only continued to look with a blank face,you couldnt tell what was on her mind at all.

'...no' with a sudden move Black had back her cross and was ten feets away from Nezumi
Nezumi give her a blank face and put her hand back beside her.She watched as Black got out the roof and headed in the Rapappa room.

She waited until she was sure she couldnt hear her. Then suddenly the smirk was back and Nezumi started laughing like crazy.She put a hand on her stomach,it was hurting from so much .

It come to a stop and Nezumi lifted her hand to cover her right eyes the smirk never disappearing.
'you say so now Black.....but I wounder what will you say  in a few days.....'

______________________________________________________________________________________
it hit me when I was bored lidstening to music and decided to continue this~
please review? XD

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* Update.
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »
wow I can't wait to know what is Nezuli's plan  :ding:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
Nezumi u rat  :smhid
LOL Aweshoomee update as ever !
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH :w00t:

Awesome Update  :thumbup :heart:

Nezumi's plan I want to see it ~ :D
Thank you :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2012, 08:36:21 AM »
Will black fall for nezumi?

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
Black didnt care about Nezumi at all, to her Nezumi was like a weird kid with strange ideals.Her ideals ,to win agains god was just a weird ambition.It is said that having ambition is good, but when that ambition is used for something like a strange ideal, nothing good comes from that.

Black ignored her, there was no sens on puting her mind with a kid.She believed in god and his existence.Nezumi semed to believe too, but she wanted to fight with him not to accept him.Black only lived with god ,and Nezumi wanted to distroy her only hope.What wa Nezumi wishing for?did she just want to be enterteimed? did she have a strange obssesion over her? just what really was her reason?

She wants the top.But for that she will need to fight Black.She said Maeda will come back to school,but for that she needs to give her a good reason.She said she will give the school rules,but what kind?

There where too many questions......Black ignored them all after a day, there was no reason to put her mind with a kid....

She lifted her head from her bible,the rapapa room was as energic and strange as always.Shibuya was making her nails again with Dances help,the two become very close but no one knows how close.

Yuko was hugging both Sado and Torigoya, she grined as she annoyed them.They semed happy.Black felt a little envious.

And there was Gekikara, how was once again at a correction school,waiting to be lets free soon.Black missed her,she wont ever say it loud but she did miss Gekikara.

Suddenly, a sound intrerupted Black's thoughts. The door opened and a bleeding group entered on their knees
'Yuko-sama! forgive us, but the schools all around the city have sent us war letters.The top from all schools!where been beated .......' said one as she showed the letters,and then fainted.

Yuko got the letters and studyed them, after 15 seconds a shocked expression appeared on her face 'its true .....these are real!'
Shibuya sat p suddenly 'what is the meaning of this!? how put all the schools on us!? damn it! if I get my hands on that person,ill kill them!'
'S-Shibuya-san calm down' Dance tryed to calm her but was hit in the face because of the reflex Shibuya had formed.Dance ended on the floor,
'a-ah! damn it Dance! I told you to stop being in my back when you talk!' Shibuya reaced and lifted Dance up
'b-but last time you said to not sit in front of you when I talk.....' Dance rubbed her bleeding nose
Shibuya blushed,it was true indeed.She still hits Dance even when she doesnt want to ......

'silence alredy! Im trying to understand whats writen here...' Yuko made a strange face as she tryed reading one of them 'whats this?just in what language is writen this?! ' and she got another
'.....Yuko....' Sado lifted the letter she just lets go of, and looked at it for a second 'yuko....you where holding it inverse....'
'....e-eh?! a-ahahahaha!' Yuko hit Sado embrasseed.

Black continued to look at the exchange,she being the single one not talking beside Torigoya how sat beside her.
'all the schools wants war...?' she heard Torigoya whisper to herself
Black know exactly how could do something like that, a single person could be so crazy and smart at the same time. Nezumi. She said that she wants her, and would do everything for that, so she is trying to push her limits.

'but still! how could do this? we need to find out before everyone just starts a fight...' Yuko murmured as she made a thinking pose
'anyway, Im going home, its alredy late.' Sado said as she started walking out
'w-wait! were going too!' and so all Rapapa walked together even if at a momet they had to take differet paths home.

It was really getting late, the sun making its way down with a beautiful orange.The rapapa where walking slowly enjoying the company of each other.
Black liked this time, she felt at peace.The darkness was calming her,and she liked the company .
'hello there~' a sly voice was heard and all of them stoped, in front was Nezumi cewing a gum .
'oh! you are that rat,Nezumi right?' Sado said as she remembered hearing of her
'yes indeed,I am.' Nezmi smirked
'what do you want?' Yuko said serious,feeling something off there
'what do I want? .....the better question was what do you want?' Nezumi looked at them all,pausing her eyes on Black
Black ignored her,she was really trying to ignore her presence,but she still listened to the talk

'what do you mean ,kid? 'Shibuya asked annoyed
'I heard that the schools declared war to Majisuka.......you got some letters right?' Nezumi moved her eyes back at Yuko
'how do you know about this!? 'Yuko looked suspiciously at her 'you started this war too didnt you? we alredy had one and now everyone is trying to kill us!'
'maybe I did....'
'so you really did!! why damn did you start this! what do you get from this war?!' Shibuya was alredy preparying her fists to fight.
'what do I get..? I get nothing from the fight...' Nezumi smirked 'but I want something that should be mine, and I will stop this war.'
'really?what is so important beside the top that you want and cant get?' Yuko asked as she steped closer
'.....but if I tell you, will you give me what I want and stop the other schools from fighting?'
'....I will give it to you! if its not the top,then you can just have it!' Yuko said determined
Nezmi smirked more and steped closer too, now a single pass was between them
'..I want.....Black' she said simply, but to the others it was not so simple.They all had surprised faces,shocked.
'you want Blcak? what kind of game is this?!' Yuko got annoyed

'its no game.You give Black to me,to be my propriety, and I stop the war on that day.'
'...'Yuko reamined thinking,not knowing exactly what to think.Was this a game or the truth?
'damn it! you are making it strange! why the **** do you want Black? ' Shibuya steped closer too ready to lift her fist but was stoped by Yuko with a hand
'wait Shibya......' Yuko looked Nezumi in the eyes 'you are serious?'
Nezmi didnt blink, and Yuko read that it was truth in her eyes
'damn....she is serious...' Yuko turned to her friends and sarched for Black 'she is gone.....she left'
They all looked, and there was no Balck.Or so they say, but she was there,in the dark, not seen be anyone.

Yuko turned to Nezumi 'we'll tell you the answer tomorrow' and with that Nezumi turned and left with a smile

'what are you going to do Yuko?' Sado asked
'....Im still thinking about it...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...review?

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - SHUNKAN DIAMOND