JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 3 Nin Matsuri - Chu! Natsu Pafukuro

Author Topic: Yuuki!! Risky game* Omake 2! 5/4/13 *Nezu/Black/Geki*  (Read 19324 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* Next chapter....
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
it's a short chapter but I love it  :luvluv2: :luvluv1:
Nezumi gambatte you have to steal Black's heart  :kekeke:
3 more days and the transfer exams are over~!! then ill go back to my other storyes too....hopefuly....I miss them! I miss Love Puppy!......
dont you miss them? I really do!
yatta I miss Love Puppy too I want to know what happened to Rena and Mayu still can't choose but still hope she choose Yuki
yuuki-chan update soon bye bye love ya~  :byebye:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »
AAAaaaah~~!!

Good update!!

Black left Nezumi kiss!!The desire of Nezumi are extreme!!

Yuuki-chan Gambatte!!!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2012, 01:37:24 AM »
Oh please Nezumi do~

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
A normal day...that's all that Black wanted. To be at school again and read in the crazy room again while her friends played around her......

So why......why did she find herself in the mornig, naked under the covers with Nezumi hugging her?!?!

*Flashback!!*

On a normal morning Black was reading from her bible in the same room as always.The wather was fine outside, and everything was paceful.But for Black, everything was paceful until Nezumi enters the room.In the moment she is in the room Black needs to stay as away from her as she can.

Easy to say ,hard to do. Black couldnt really sit too far from Nezumi ,or try to ignore her, not even get her out the room. Nezumi comed and left when she wanted.She would bring food ,clothes, even gifts that Black ignored.Black know surely now that she was in a mansion, Nezumi's mansion.Nezumi was truly rich, she would bring Black all kind of food and make her try them.The ones that she liked she wrote on a list and the ones she didnt like ,she didntbring the anymore.She felt like a test subject .

In these 3 week Black learned a little about Nezumi.She was a hard person to get informations about.The room was also soundprof so she couldnt hear or be heard from the other side of the walls.She was also chained without a key.

But that day she decided to ask Nezumi where is the key, it was a bold and strange move.But she needed to see if Nezumi would tell her and if she can find it.
'the key?' Nezumi asked with a smirk

Black noded ,not looking at her.
'hmmm~ I wonder~' Nezumi hummed as she looked at Black predatory, she wanted her prey now......she had been holding back so much time.And now that she had Black where she wanted her, there was nothing to stop her.

'If you really want to know....then Ill tell you, Black' Nezumi smirked even more, it become evil.She wanted Black so much......she wanted all of her.She had her body , so she must have her first time and heart too.

Black looked at her  surprised.Would she really tell Black where it is?

'sit up.Ill show you.' Nezumi ordered
Black did as she was told.What could happen if she just watched?

Nezumi took a step closer to Black and took her right hand.
'dont your want better to touch it?' Nezumi's dark aura was alredy getting outside the room, Black couldnt feel it trough , it send her plesant feelings ,an illusion like thing.
Black nodded.

'then.....close you eyes..'
Black closed her eyes

Nezumi reached down and lifted her own skirt to reveal her cute panties.Then she put Black's hand slowly on her stomach, making Black shiver and try to retreat her hand but Nezumi hold her tightlyer.Black relaxed after a few moments, Nezumi smiled and continued massaging her own stomach with Black's hand, it was a plesant feeling.

Black relaxed too, liking the feeling and blushing a little.Nezumi then moved the hand lower, on the edge of her pants and with their hands one on the other played with the edge relaxing Black more. Then slowly moved both hands together in her pants......little be little.....lower and lower......unti Black's hand ended on her centre , and the key that was on her centre.

The thing was simple. Nezumi had put the key in her own pants so that if Black asked where it was things would end with Nezumi getting Black's first time.

Simple isnt it?

'....Now, Black, tell me.....how much do you want this 'key'?' Nezumi said as she played with their hands inside the not so decent place.Black was red very red, and her expression very cute, to see the always calm Black with such a face made Nezumi's heart beat faster with joy.

'ah....hm-m..' Black tried to say something, to stop the strange event.To awake up and see that its only a dream, or could it be named a nightmare, a ...erotic dream?
The warm, and wet feeling was invading her mind.Her hand in such inapropriate place, on Nezumi's centre, and also the key...she also felet the wet and warm feeling between her legs.Did.....did Nezumi do something to her? the emotions she feels are a mess, she cant know which is which.She feels all hot and wanting something....what does she want? The key...she wants the key right? but witch 'key'?

Black shut her eyes tightlier as she was too embreassed to open them.Now she felt grateful that Nezumi put her close her eyes.

Nezumi only smirked more, she could almost feel how wet was Black even if she was only touching her hand.Her own centre was hot, but she didnt want Black to take her virginity now, maybe later.Right now ,Nezumi wanted Black's .

'how....does it feel? to feel the 'key'?' her smirk disappeared as she wanted to seduce Black more, to become vulnerable, and to jump on her.

Black heard the seducing whisper and couldnt stop anymore, she opened her eyes slowly, revealing confused and deep dark eyes that captured Nezumi.Nezumi looked in these capturing eyes with her own hot and hunting eyes.Her eyes tried capturing Black ,taking all her mind and leaving a love sick poll in place.

Nezumi pressed Black's hand harder on her centre moaning a litte, sound that made Black almost lose it.She wanted to feel free, she needed a release to forget everything , to just draw in the ocean of sin Nezumi offered her.This sin that was so sweet, and inviting, she now know that if she would be drawn in this ocean, she would gain everything she wanted.Nezumi could give anything that she wanted, anything.She could have a place to permanently stay,no more worry about where to live.She could always have all kind of food,
no worry about what to eat anymore.She could have what dresses,shirts, and clothes she wanted. And she could be needed, she would feel needed.

And what would she give for all these?.....love, Nezumi wanted her love, her soul and body.All that she needed to do was love Nezumi , something that she could do.As she started feeling strange emotions though Nezumi.

This ocean of sin was really tempting, wasnt it? Everything could happen as she would be happy, even lets her old self be happy.

But with every happyness, there be something bad too.

Right now trought, it didnt matter.The first step now, the first step trough a happy life was to give Nezumi what she wanted....and what did she want?....her virginity.Her last part that showed that she was still a girl....once she would lose it, she would be a woman.She would be in love.She would have problems and happyness.

So, could she give Nezumi what she wanted? was it that simple? would it hurt?

Nezumi's hunting eyes had alredy captured her, all that was needed where some words or something to prove that she will give it....she will give Nezumi what she wanted.

Black moved for the first time in these aluring moments her hand, slowly , she moved over Nezumi's centre and the key that didnt matter anymore.She heard Nezumi moan, and took her hand.She took both hands out and between them.Nezumi watched silently ,her face showing no emotions.Black held Nezumi's hand and with the same embrassed face reached down and placed a kiss on the back of her hand
'I-....I am yours....' her voice only a whisper as she looked in another place to avoid Nezumi's eyes.

She didnt see it, she couldnt see it, but she know......Nezumi wore a dark smirk that showed her victory.She had winned.With a single innocent mistake from Black....she had what she wanted.

Nezumi reached down too and reversing their hands, she kissed the back of Black's hand.
'And I , yours, my princess...' her own voice sounded happy, but husky.She wanted to eat Black alive.She felt more like a lion than a rat right then.

Slowly ,but so fast, like the time had lost its speed, Black's clothes disappear as if with magic.She was now with her back on the bed, naked in all her glory in front of Nezumi who smiled predatory at her.She put herself on top of a embrassed Black who tried to cover her chest and centre with her hands.
Nezumi moved the hands away slowly 'dont hide....there is no need to feel embrassed.You are a godness....my godness.'

Nezumi moved her own hands on Black's breats, and started massaging them slowly, yearning soft moans from Black.She sucked,bit and massaget them, making Black scream in sweet pain.
'ne....aren't you free now?' Nezumi said slowly ,her smirk never leaving her face 'look, Ill set this aside' she moved one of her hands off Black's breats and took the key from her pants, taking the chain off Black's arm and feet.
'now I am sure that you are mine.....you cant leave....you wont.' Nezumi bit Black's neck, and leaved a hickey there
'a small prof that you are taken' Nezumi licked Black's stomach, hands and face. Moving her hands on Black, groping ,stroking and caressing her.

Her right hand moved down, slowly ending on Black's centre.
'ah-h...hmmm!' Black's moans echoed in the profsounded room, all the sounds remaing in , all only for Nezumi to hear.
'it seems you are a screamer...arent you?'
Black didnt respond, her mind blank.

'bite me if it hurts..' Nezumi said as she kissed Black and moved her hand inside Black.
This was a moment of true love, no plays and mind games. This was the moment Black's tears poured down her cheeks, Nezumi's smirk darkened and in Nezumi's hand lied Black, the last part of her that made her a girl.

Moments later, after the love session, Nezumi looked down at Black how was panting hard,breatheless from such actions.
Nezumi's face become serious again and stroked Black's cheek.Then a small smile appeared on her face, a real and soft smile.
'You have now obtained perfection'

*End Flashback*
Black blushed madly at such memories.There was now no wonder why she was in this position.She looked at Nezumi that was sleeping on her chest, it seemed that she really liked Black's chest as she had played with it all night until Black feel asleep.
If only Black's face could become more red without fainting.....

'mmmhhh~' A small moan escaped Nezumi's mouth as she wake and sat up. She spreaded her arms and yanned, trying to make the sleep go away.
She then rubbed her eyes and looked beside her, where Black sat up as well.A smirk appeared on her face, she was ready to attack
'sooo~ this is how the morning after feels,huh?' Nezumi lifted her hood back up and touched Black's cheek making her look at her
'...ready for round two?'
Black blushed again and covered her face with the sheets
'so...cuuutee~!' Nezumi smiled childly and gigled, Black looked at her sheepy and smiled.
Nezumi stoped in her trak, this was the first time Black had smiled at her, a blush appeared on her cheeks as she watched Black.
'well....arent you cute when you blush?' Black's husky and alluring voice made the blush grew deeper,increasing in color and place.Now Nezumi's ear where red too.

Black gigled, music for Nezumi's ears as she listened to it.
Black stoped after a moment but continued to smile, then reached her head down to Nezumi's level and kissed her on the lips.
Nezumi was surprised but smiled the same child like smile.She finally had what she wanted.

Black was hers....but the true problems comed now....

*in another part of the city*
'Ahh, you are finally going! I was getting tired of you' A man said as he pushed out a girl.The said girl didnt react, but once she was outside a happy but crazy smile appeared on her face.
She made two steps outside the place she had been held for some time.

'I'm finally free.....I'm coming back to school, and back to you....Black'
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:15:17 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* New chapter!
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
Oh... my.. god...  :cool2: :OMG:

This chapter was amazing!  :wub:

I loved the love scene. I just hope you don't get reported.  :shocked

Oh no Geki is coming for Black?  :shocked

What will Nezumi do!   :panic:

Please update soon!  :cry:

Oh and it's good to have you back.  :wub:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2012, 07:41:43 PM »
a love scene  :mon spit:
ahhh Gekikara is back  :stoned:
wow yabai desu yo yuuki-chan  :mon bleed2:
be careful yuuki-chan you can be reported  :scared:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »
WOUHAHAHAHA Love this chapter :luvluv1: :on bleed:

YABE Geki is Back!! Big probleme is comed!!  :on chew: NOooooo!! :on blackhole:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »
Oh my gad!  :shocked  :inlove:

Oh now Gekikara is coming...things are getting more and more interesting.

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2012, 03:10:44 AM »
Great Mayu! God job!!! OMG!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
Mmmmmhh~

Well I'm glad that everyone liked this chapter~

And for getting reported......well I rereaded the rules and there said that if its Too explicit It will be posted in the perv stories, and there was an exemple soooo~

Mine is not explicit. It doesnt have details about the body, the way, where and etc.

So it should be fine.But Ill try sending it to the moderator to see......maybe......

Ill try to update soon but I dont feel too good, I may puke and fall asleep in an hour so .......forgive me? :(
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »
and i still want to know what happen next... :wub: :drool:

i really missed yuukimoko-san update.... :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »

'Nee, Black? do you want to go back to school?'

Nezumi suddenly asked in a afternoon.It should had been expected? well, for Black it wasnt.

Black looked at the girl at the desk and stared blankly like always.

Nezumi was drawing at the desk in Black's room , her back turned to Black.Black was reading in the bed, this was a beautiful and calm afternoon.While the sun was iluminating everything outside, they enjoyed each others presence inside the warm room.There would sometimes be conversations, they would smile and look with love at each other is that completly closed room.

'...' Black sat up and walked to Nezumi.

The girl ignored her and continued drawing, Black hugged Nezumi from beside and hide her face in the opening of Nezumi's hood, in her neck.She inhaled silently and then moved to put her head on Nezumi's.

'then....lets us both go back to school.'

At the sound of Black's voice, which was heaven for Nezumi, she smiled and noded.

These warm days were they would only feel each others presence were the best.

*1 DAY LATER AT SCHOOL*

'We have to part here....' Nezumi whispered in the wind with her eyes in the ground.They were close to school and they had to part or there will be trouble.Nezumi didnt want to lets go of Black's hand, afraid that she will disappear like nothing happened at all.

Black looked at Nezumi'[s small form and love appeared in her eyes.She took with the other hand that was free the cross around her neck and lets go on Nezumi how looked up suddenly.

Black put Nezumi's hood down and put the cross around Nezumi's neck under the clothes.

Nezumi griped the cross with one hand and held it close, then looked up at Black

'Why..?'

'Because now you are my everything....I believe in you' Black kissed Nezumi's forehead and started walking to school, leaving Nezumi alone.

Nezumi watched Black go and smiled as she put her hood back on.

*Black entered the Rappapa room*

In the moment the door opened and Black steped calmly inside, closing the door beside her and sitting in her place, all the eyes in the room were on her.Black looked up and saw the wide eyes that looked shocked at her, like they had seen a ghost or something.

But just like that, in the next moment, all the silence in the room were occupied be the cryes and screams .Yuko jumped on Black crying 'Im sorry ' and all kind of things.

Shibuya ,Torigoya and Sado smiled as they watched and Dance had tears in her eyes.

'Black! I thought that rat killed you! Im sorry!' Yuko lets go a little of Black and looked at her blank face
'But it seems like you are fine, and as emotionless as always....where were you?' Sado continued happy to see Black again

'....' Black didnt say anything, she just keept her mask and watched .

'*sigh* well, I see there are not many changes..' Sado smiled

END PART 1/3

---------------------------------------------------------
so much time had passed since I last wrote...and I kind lost all inspiration.....I know its short but I want 3 reviews and Ill do the next part soon! or just 2....1?

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* Long time no see?
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2012, 03:22:33 PM »
I want nxt part! I miss my MaYuki! Mooooooreeeee! I have nothing inspiring to say since I feel the same! I just want more fics to read lol~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
Oh but why they are pretending like nothing happen between them?

And its sweet...sweeeeeet ,that mayu is now yuki everything..LOL

Ok now the problem is when they meet each other at school...will they still pretending or...or you know hehe

And where's geki?

Thank for the update yuukimoko-san really really missed your story...i'm crying righ now LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
It was too sxweet Black is so cute for Nezumi! :wub:

They are so cute! I love it!!!! YEAHHHH! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »
WAHHH! Black is back!  :on gay:

Aww she's so sweet to Nezumi! So cute!  :luvluv1:

Ahh it's good to hear from you again.  :farofflook:

I was getting worried something had happened.  :fainted:

Please update soon!  :gyaaah:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2012, 08:50:14 PM »
Black looks so mature and cool :wriggly:
Don't worry Nezumi! Black wont leave like nothing happened  :mon thumb:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
 :panic: yuukimoko-san I missed you!

Oh Black gave Nezumi her dearest cross right? So Black won't ignore her for sure.

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* HIATUS
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2013, 10:56:03 AM »
I miss this fic  :wub:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki!!!!! Risky game* HIATUS
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2013, 11:04:53 AM »
I miss it too  :wub:

This writer is so lazy *sigh* someone should wake her up and cure her illness so she can start writing again...poor writter.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 3 Nin Matsuri - Chu! Natsu Pafukuro