JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - RR21

Author Topic: First Time  (Read 2156 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
First Time
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
Konichiwa. Watashi wa Miyumi des. Yoroshiku onegaishimas! Ano.. I"m kind of new to this website and not really sure how to write a fanfic. I have ideas but I don't know if they're good enough. Please let me know what you think!

The Mad House

Shinoda Mariko was assigned to work at the Hirokawa Mental Facility due to an incident back at her old clinic. Not new to her new surroundings, Mariko is nervous but she has to brave if she is ever going to get through. With the help of doctor Akimoto Sayaka and doctor Takahashi Minami, Mariko will learn how to survive in her new insane environment.

What do you think? Should I continue?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:36:22 PM by miyumi »

Flean

Re: First Time
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:49:42 PM »
ah! the theme almost the same as my new fic I'm working on..  XD but yours sounds more interesting..  :cow:

Is this going to be a crazy fic full of AKB craze? if yes, please continue..  :bow: :bow:

I wanna know how's the new insane environment going on..  :panic:

EDIT:

Welcome to the forum miyumi-san..  :jphip:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
Yep, welcome to the forum, and like once people said to me, welcome to the place of sleepless nights and headaches, or something simillar  :grin:

Please continue this  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
 :welcome
you may continue it of course..  :fap
I hope my atsumina is in the fic.. i would really love it for sure  XD

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 02:22:16 AM »
Ah! Seems like an interesting theme. Would it be turning out reffering like MajiGak? I mean like Sado works in a hospital?  :grin: pls continue  :)
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - RR21