JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - New World

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 177004 times)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update A Surprise Confession
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2012, 04:55:55 AM »
:luvluv1: Aww~ A YukiRena one-shot!!! I love this pairing! These two just take my breath away!
Thank you so much for the one-shot, Miyumi-san! :kneelbow:

Can't wait to read for your other shots! And sorry for coming out of my hiding place after lurking in this thread for so long. :sweat:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 05:17:15 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update A Surprise Confession
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
You hugged me tightly and I held you gently in my arms. Then slowly, I started to slide my hand down your back to you skirt. But then you pulled away.

"Yukririn what were you doing?"

"Nothing!"

:smhid Yukirin please restrain yourself  :lol:

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Voices
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2012, 09:33:53 PM »
Ok this is the YukoRena OS that Pwety requested. Sorry it took me so long! I hope you like iet.
==================================================================================

YukoRena: Voices

My name is Gekikara. I don't remember my real name. I had forgotten it a long time ago. Now I go only by Gekikara. The name I was given buy the only personI trusted. But now she's gone and there's nothing left. Nothing but voices.

"Kill them.."

"I don't want to!" I say.

"Kill them. There's no one to stop you. Yuko is gone so what's there to hold back?"

"But I promised I wouldn't kill anymore."

"She's gone Geki. That means you're free to do whatever you want."

"No I won't!"

"Fine. Then I'll just have to make you."

"No!"

Images of my past flashed though my mind. I saw the first day you found me. I was covered in blood and biting my nails. When I saw you I only thought of you as someone to beat up. But then in the end you ended up beating me. You were strong and I liked that about you. I was weak, worthless. Nothing but a waste of oxygen.

"Stand up."

I look up at you and see you staring at me with your arm reached out. I only stared at it like it was some foreign object. What was it?

"Take it."

I grab your hand and you helped pull me up.

"You're a strong fighter you know. I think I could use you."

"Use me?"

"Yes. Come with me."

More images flashed through my mind. I saw us together. We were happy. I was actually smiling and having fun. I had feelings that I thought I had abandoned a long time ago. Everything was perfect. As long as you were there I thought I could live in utopia forever. But then I realized all good things come to and end.

"Yuko..."

I clenched my bloody fist as I stared at the bodies before me. I don't know how it happened but it did and now there's another dead body on the ground. I look at myself in a puddle of blood and didn't see myself. I saw demon. I saw a monster that gets thrills out of killing people. When I lost you the chains binding my soul were broken and I was free to do whatever I wanted.

"The police are coming. Shouldn't you get out?"

"What police? I don't hear anything."

"Turn around." 

I turn around and see five cop cars pull in. They all come out with they're guns and aim them at me. I just laugh and watch them as one starts to come near me. There's fear in his eyes. Not sure whether to see me as a threat or just a normal girl. I myself don't even know that. But today I feel like being a threat.

"Ne... okotteru?"

I grab his arm and ripped it off his body. He fell and started to scream in pain and I laughed as I watched. But then the others fired and shot me several times. I feel to the ground and bled out.

"Hang on Yuko. I'm coming to you."

"I don't think so..."

I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room. I tried to move but there were chains tying me to  a bed. I couldn't move. My body was bound but my mind wasn't.

"Didn't I tell you to run?"

"I didn't want to." I said.

"Well now you're stuck here."

"Well atleast now I can keep Yuko's promise."

"I don't like it."

"You're not supposed to. You're just a voice in my head."

"I maybe but I'm still here. And as long as I'm here I will always be here to remind you of why you kill."

More images shot through my brains. They were painful memories. Memories of my parents. Oh how I hated them so much. I hated my mother for ignoring me when I cried and not feeding me. I hated my father for beating me and taking my money. I hated them both so much. Eventually I just cracked and killed both of them. I silenced their annoying voices for good. But yet they're still there in my head.

"You're nothing but a worthless child!"

"You should have never been born."

"We should've killed you from the beginning."

"No I'm not worthless!" I shout.

"Honey hold her down while I beat her."

"Gladly."

"No!"

"Gekikara!"

I open my eyes and see you standing in front of me. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not but right now I didn't care. I was so happy to see you.

"Yuko-san..."

"What are you doing Geki? Do you have any idea where you are?" you said.

"A correctional facility?"

"No Geki. You're in a nut house."

"Great!"

"Geki it's not something for you to be happy about."

"Why?"

"Because you don't belong here. You belong out there fighting with Sado and the others."

"But you're not out there. You're here with me."

"No Geki I'm not. You're just imaging me."

I became silent. After what you said you were right. I'm sure in a couple of minutes I'll wake up and find myself wrapped in a straight jacket again all alone in a padded room.

"Can you just stay with me for a little longer. I miss you so much."

"I can't because you broke our promise. You've been out killing again and I'm very mad."

"No don't be mad!"

I don't want you to be mad. That's the last thing I want. You mean so much to me. I don't want to get you mad. I don't want you to leave me. Before I knew it, tears started rolling down my eyes.

"Geki don't cry." you said.

"But I can't stop crying!" I said.

"Geki crying isn't going to help you. You have to stand on your own."

"But I can't!"

"Yes you can. You have to stop relying on just your killing instinct. You have to learn how to act like a human."

"But killing is all I can do."

"No you can't."

"It's hopeless Yuko-san. I can't stop. It's all I can do."

"Then I guess there's nothing else I can do. Goodbye Geki."

You leave me and I wake up. Once again I'm in a padded room with my arms tied behind my back. I can see people through a dark glass staring at me. They all look at me with judgmental eyes. It makes me sick. It makes me want to punch them.

"Gekikara listen. When you get out promise me this, I want you to do all the things I coiuldn't do. I want you to live and be human. Fall in love and have fun just like we did back then. Can you do that?"

"Maybe... just maybe."

"Good. Then I'll be waiting for you."

Even though you're not real, you will always be here inside my head. You will be one of the many voices in my head.

==================================================================================
Well there you go pwety! I hope you liked it. Once again I'm open for more requests so someone PLEASE give me one. Thanks!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
no time.

Request: mayuki.and peacexparu.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »
 :bow: Gekikara!  :cry:
Yuko-san!  :panic: *faint

Then can I request the SaeSayaka?
:kneelbow:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »
Arigato Gosaimashita!!!!!! :bow:

But I don't request a YukoRena XD but it is ok!!

I was requested YukiYuko XD!!!

Don't mind it's ok!! Great Fanfic. Poor Gekikara T_T
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Squirrel Problem
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2012, 04:23:31 AM »
Ahh I'm sorry Pwety! I must have misread your request. I'm really sorry about it. Here's a new one that I think yoiu'll like. Again I'm really sorry for what I did!

YukoYuki: Squirrel Problem

Kashiwagi Yuki was on her way to the studio but she missed her bus so she had to take the train. She really didn't like the train but she was in a hurry. Yuki got on the train and a couple minutes later other people swarmed in. The train became packed with people and Yuki was right in the middle of it.

"Mou stupid trains."

Not very many people knew this but Yuki was a claustrophobic. She hated being shoved into tight spaces and this was like a living nightmare. Yuki hoped that the ride would be short and she could get out as soon as possible. She stood there staring at all the people. They don't seem to mind.

"Please get there soon, please get there soon."

Suddenly Yuki felt something brush up against her butt. At first she thought it was just an accident. But then the second time was a direct grab of her butt. Yuki let out a yelp causing people to look at her. Yuki's face got red and she apologized. Everyone went back to what they were doing and Yuki was worried about the strange pervert grabbing her butt.

"Who is doing this?"

Yuki felt the same hand grab her butt and this time she was going to grab the hand and pull up whoever is touching her. But when she tried, she ended up grabbing a womans arm.

"Ahh I'm sorry!"

Yuki couldn't make another mistake like that again. People were really starting to stare at her. But the wandering hand was really starting to bother her. She felt the hand grab her butt again and this time it started to travel under her skirt. Yuki couldn't do anything but stand there and let the pervert violate her.

"Now arriving at Akihabara."

"Finally!"

As soon as the doors opened, Yuki high tailed it out of the train and as far away as possible.

"Thank god!"

Yuki looked back to see if anyone had followed her. No one had followed her so Yuki thought she was safe. But she still walked to the studio with caution.

"Alright everyone let's take a break!"

"Hai~"

Yuki sat down on the chair and grabbed a bottle of water. While she was sitting, Team B ace Watanabe Mayu came over.

"Hey Yukirin!"

"Hey Mayuyu."

"What's wrong?" Mayuyu asked.

"It just had a rough morning." Yuki said.

"Really? What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Tell me!"

"I think it's best if you didn't know."

"Mou no fair."

"Go gather the others. We have to continue practice"

"Hai."

Mayuyu stomped off and then Yuki stood up again. But before she could walk to the others, she felt two hands grab her breasts.

"Kya!"

"Nice!"

Yuki turned around and saw Team K ace Oshima Yuko holding her boobs.

"Yuko what are you doing?"

"I wanted to see my oshiri sister."

"Well she's over there. You don't need to touch me like that you know. That's what Haurna is for."

"Yeah but she got mad so you're my back up. Anyways I'm going to go talk to her. Bye!"

Yuko started to walk away but not before she grabbed Yuki's butt. Yuki recgonized that same hand as the one on the train. She was about to say something but then Yuko turned to her. She winked and shushed her. Then she walked over to Mayu.

"Soo it was her."

Yuki felt like punching Yuko right there. How dare she touch her like that. She wanted to ring the little squirrel's neck till she stopped moving. But she kept her cool and had another idea. She was going to tell Haruna. Yuki knew Haruna would have something to say. A lot to say.

"Looks like I have a problem. A squirrel problem."

Here you go Pwety! I hope this time I did it right! Please let me know what you think and once again I'm open for more requests!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2012, 03:57:34 PM »
No, no, no I said it's ok!!!! :mon sweat:

Thank you for this fanfic tehe!!! :mon thumb: Tehe you make Yuko really perverted ahahahah!!! :mon lmao:

Arigato Gosaimasu!!!! :mon squee:

Request: Eummmm... I just love Mayuki so Mayuki but you make a lot of Mayuki, so ... I don't know, maybe once again YukiYuko with romanticism XD

Before made my request made ​​the request of the other ^^
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »
Miyumi-san..

I req Mayuki.....

Don't you read it?
 :cry:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2012, 04:48:15 PM »
miyumi-san, can i request atsuyuu ??? please..  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
miyumi-san, can i request atsuyuu ??? please..  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I second that request! PLEASE OH PLEASE! :kneelbow: please write an AtsuYuu one!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Lies
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »

Mayuki: Lies

"I can't take it anymore. I can't. I can't lie to her anymore. I want to tell her the truth but I'm scared. Scared that I'll hurt her. Scared that she'll hate me. I'm scared that she'll leave me."

Kashiwagi Yuki had met a nice girl on an online chat site. She really liked the girl and they got along well. But Yuki was keeping something from the girl. She had been lying to the girl telling her she was someone else. That she lived in a different part of the world and she was a different age. Yuki hated lying to her and wanted to tell her the truth but was too afraid.

"A new message..."

"Mamarin I love you! I hope we get to meet someday!"

"I love you too..."

Yuki wished she could tell the girl. Tell her everything about her. The real her. But yet her insides told her no. Eventually Yuki became wrapped up in lie after lie. She told the girl so many lies. Because of those lies, they became closer. Yuki knew she was going to get into trouble if they got any closer.

"I have to tell her." Yuki thought.

"I have to tell her..."

Yuki sat there at the blank screen. Waiting for a message of some kind of reply from the girl. Then it happend. She got it and opened it. Yuki read it and smiled.

"You really are adorable."

Yuki wrote a hint that she had a secret to tell the girl. Something that she wanted to tell her in the very beginning. Before sending it Yuki paused a moment to think about it.

"If I send this to her I'll have to tell her the truth. But if I don't we can keep living in this world surrounded by lies happily. But I hate lying to her. I hate it so much."

Yuki thought about a little longer. Then she sighed and clicked the send button. A couple seconds later the message was sent and ther was nothing Yuki could do. All she could do was wait. But then a couple minutes later she got a reply.

"Ehh? Tell me Mamarin! I swear I won't get mad!"

Tears started to form around Yuki's eyes. Her heart started beating faster and faster. Then she took a deep breath and told her the truth. Everything. Yuki took one last pause before sending the message. She still had a chance to back out. But she didn't and hit the send button. Soon after Yuki bursted into tears.

"She hates me, she hates me..."

Yuki kept saying that over and over sobbing quietly on her desk. But then another message came up. Yuki didn't want to read it. She already knew what was going to be in it. But she opened it and read the message.

"You.. you lied to me! How could you! You played with me and I don't like it when people play with me."

Yuki cried even more but as she read further down the tears slowed down a little.

"I don't hate you. I'm just a little mad. But I won't be in a couple of days. You lied to me Yuki but I still want my kiss."

Yuki smiled a little. Then Yuki read the every end and giggled a little.

"Baka Mamarin! You're going to have to make up for it with lots of love!"

It took her a while but then Yuki finaly pulled herself together to write one finaly message. She put as many feelings as she could into the message. Regret, apologies, sadness, hoplessness. Yuki thought she was never going to speak to the girl again. Then she sent the message and waited. Yuki knew that the girl wasn't going to reply because she probably went to be already.

"I'm sorry Mayuyu..."

That night Yuki went to bed crying her eyes out just like Mayu.

"I'm sorry Mayuyu. Sorry about everything. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for making you mad. I'm sorry for just everything. You probably hate me now but that's ok because I still love you. I'm sorry for everthing thing I've done. For everything I've done to you. I'm sorry Mayuyu. I'm sorry that I fooled you with my lies.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Lies
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
Ahhh why does it have to be a OS.. I wanna know more!  :pig cry:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Lies part 2
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2012, 12:19:33 PM »

Mayuki: Lies part 2

Yuki couldn't sleep last night. Mayu was constantly in her head. Yuki tired everything to fall asleep. She tried listening to love songs and watching TV but it just made her think about Mayu even more. There was one song that she kept repeating over and over.

Maybe I should
keep this to myself

Waiting 'til I..
know you better
I am trying..
Not to tell you..
But I want to..

I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding..
what I'm feeeling..
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my..time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you

I've been waiting all my.. life
and now i found ya
I dont know what to do
I think I'm falling for you...
I'm falling for you...

The lyrics played over and over in her head. It was true as the song sang. There were so many things Yuki felt that she wanted to tell Mayu. But she was scared to tell her. She was hiding and was afraid to come out. But at the same time she felt she was starting to fall in love with Mayu more and more. Mayu was on Yuki's mind constantly and she couldn't get her out.

"Mayuyu..."

Eventually Yuki fell asleep. When she woke up it was 4:30 in the morning. The first thing she did was log onto her laptop and see if she had gotten any messages. There was one. Yuki opened it and read it expecting it to be something bad. But instead it was the exact oposite.

"I'm still made a you a little but I still love you. You owe me big time. No more lying ok? I don't like liars. Just promise me you won't do any of that anymore."

Yuki felt her heat jump a little. She was so relieved to hear from Mayu again. Her heart soared into the heavens. But then she rememberd that she had to reply. Yuki wrote a reply and hit the send button. Then she leaned back in her chair and sighed in relief. She was so glad that Mayu was forgiving her. Even after all she had done.

"Mayuyu I love you so much."

Another message popped up on the screen. Yuki opened it and read it. As she read it her face began to blush a little. Mayu was talking about pervy things. Yuki could only blush as she scrambled to try to make some sort of reply. Although, she wasn't very good with pervy stuff.

"Mayuyu you perv."

Yuki hit the send button and again and was still waiting for a reply. She thinks Mayuyu probably logged off which is why she didn't reply. But Yuki didn't care. She was just so happy that Mayuyu replied. She thought she was given a second chance and now this time she wasn't going to screw up.

"I swear I won't lie to you anymore. Mayuyu."

Song Lyrics: Colbie Calliat "Falling for You."

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »
Yeyyy~ happy end!!! I wanted this~  Yuki is sooooo~ cute ! even if she was telling lies....like Someone I know~ its still cute!

too adorable~ thanks for making it a happy end~

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2012, 06:41:03 PM »
Mayuki..~

2 parts.....~  :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »
Oh there's part 2!  :inlove:

Thank you miyumi-san!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update The Sun and the Moon
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2012, 02:52:23 AM »
Hii everyone!! Today I have time to update more so here is the request Megumi requested. Megumi I think you're making your way up my list. Thank you for requesting a Saeyaka fic! I love them so much. KYA!

Saeyaka: The Sun and the Moon

It's dark and cold. I'm alone with no one to talk to or anyone to hold. I am just lonely and bring nothing but darkness. I'm supposed to be a leader but I only end up letting everyone down. I am the moon and I only stand on the sides and watch in the shadows. I only come out when all has left. When everyone is gone, I shine brighter than ever. But no one awake to see my shine.

"If only..."

If only I was more like the sun. She pulls everyone together and everyone revolves around her. They all love her and she's always smiling brightly and happy. She outcasts me in the world and everyone is awake to see her beauty. She is the biggest star of them all and nothing can get in her way. She is always determined to reach the top.

"She's so lucky."

The sun is so lucky. To be loved by others. To shine brightly and bring joy to others. Meanwhile I lay everyone to rest and only a few are out. I only have certain days where I shine. Some days I only shine as half as much. Sometimes not at all. But the sun shines everyday as bright as she can be. Always bringing happines and light to world. I wish I could be that way.

"I only bring darkness."

Darkness is all I bring. It makes people sad or tired and make them go to bed. But I want to see me. I want to stand out and have them watch me. I want to be up there just like the sun. But yet everytime I shine, she is gone and no one pays attention.

"Not all days am I alone."

Sometimes both the Sun and I are out together and we create a beautiful eclipse. Everyone stares in awe at our beauty as we both shine beautifully in the sky. But it's only for a brief moment. Then I go back to the shadows and the sun stays out. Althought it is just a brief moment, I savor every second of it.

"I wonder.."

I wonder why I was born in this world. Was it only to bring people darkness? Was it too lye people to rest so I could be alone? I don't understand why. I want to be out there showing the world what I can do. But yet the rules forbid me from doing my best and I can't shine like the sun.

"It hurts."

It hurts that I can't be like the sun. But then sometimes I watch the sun when she's alone. When I'm out and she's not I can see the real her. The real sun that is tired and wants to take a long rest. Wants to be alone and have time to be by herself. I want to reach out and help her. But I feel like I can't touch her.

"Someday..."

Someday I will help you. I will step up and stand beside you hand in hand. And together we'll shine brightly.

"Sayaka!"

I look over and see you the sun running over to me the moon. You hug me and then hold my hand.

"Come Sayaka it's almost time for us to go on."

"We're performing together?" I asked.

"Yeah! Come one!"

I smile and follow you. I never let go of your hand and you never let go of mine. I'm usually alone and shine brightly for no one to watch. But now we're together and together we'll shine brightly. You Miyazawa Sae are the sun and I Akimoto Sayaka are the moon. Apart we are nothing but together we are unstoppable.

Well there you go Megumi! I hope you liked it! I'll try to update as soon as possible next time. For now bye bye!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update The Sun and the Moon
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2012, 12:04:55 AM »
 :panic: Noooo Sayaka you're beautiful!   :cry:

Thank you for your update miyumi-san it's so funny to see or I mean read when you *squeal over your OTP.

:thumbsup Thank you for a great update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Older
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2012, 05:50:10 AM »
Minna! It's been a while since I've written an OS. So I decided to make one! I hope you all like it!

Wmatsui: Older

Matsui Jurina and Matsui Rena are known as Wmatsui amoung many of the fans and even AKB and SKE. The two are always together whether it's on or off stage. But there was on things that many people didn't know about the two Matsui's. The younger one, Matsui Jurina, has a huge crush on the older Matui Rena. Now many would think this is cute but it reality some people might say it's wrong.

"She's six years older than you."

Jurina kept saying that over and over in her head. She knew that if Rena tried to make any moves on her then people would see Rena as a pervert and send her away. Jurina didn't want that so she was the one to make the moves. Sometimes Jurina hated being younger. She wished she could be older or at least Rena's age. Then they could do whatever they wanted.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jurina."

"Bye Rena!"

Jurina shut the door and then walked into her room. She sat on the bed and opened her email. There was one from an ananoymus sender. The message was titled "Make a Wish." Jurina decided to open it and read it.

"Everyone has a wish. What's yours? Type it here and send it back to us and we'll make sure it comes true!"

Jurina was suspicious of the email. At first she didn't believe it. But then she thought it would be fun to give it a try.

"I wish I was 6 years older."

Jurina hit the send button. A couple seconds later she got a reply.

"Wish has been recieved!! Within 24 hours that wish will come true!"

Jurina just ignored the reply and decided to go to bed. She thought it would be nice if she was six years older though.

The next day Jurina woke up and got in the shower. Then she got dressed and ready to leave for work. But while she was getting dressed, she noticed something odd. Non of her clothes fit her. They were all too small. She also noticed the ceiling was a little closer than usual. Jurina walked towards her door when she stopped at a mirror.

"Oh my gosh..."

Jurina was no longer in her usual 15 year old body. She was now in a 21 year old body. She looked more mature with longer legs, bigger boobs and taller in height. She looked completely different. Jurina was shocked but also curious as to what happened. Then she remembered the wish she made. That meant it came true and she was now 21.

"This is so cool!"

Jurina was excited about her new body. But then her alaram went off and she remembered she had to go to work. She borrowed some of her mothers clothes since they fit her and then set off. When she arrived at the studio, she got lots of strange looks. Then when she walked into the studio, she got even more looks. Finally Rena walked over to Jurina and asked,

"Excuse me miss. Who are you?"

It was then Jurina realized that no one recgonized her. No one knew that it was the same old Jurina just in a different body. Jurina knew if she stayed then they would call security so she left.

"Rena...."

After practice was over, Jurina caught Rena walking out in the back parking lot. Jurina decided to have fun with this new body of hers. Jurina found Rena walking towards the road when she stopped her.

"Oh hello again." Rena said.

"Hello Rena."

"You know my name?"

"Yes. I see you on TV all the time." Jurina said.

"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you...."

"Matsui Jun."

"Nice to meet you Jun. You know you look a lot like my friend Jurina. But I didn't see her today. Maybe I should go check on her."

"Oh you don't need to do that. I'm sure she's fine. Hey how about we go hang out since you have nothing better to do."

"Um sure why not."

"Great!"

Since Jurina was older now, she had to think of places more mature people would go to. First she took Rena to a clothing store where they picked out some cute outfits. Then they went to a cafe and had coffee. Then after a long day at the park, Jurina walked Rena home.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you for inviting me."

"No problem. I hope we can do it again sometime."

There was an akward moment of silence between the two. Then Rena said,

"Why don't you come in? It's supposed to be cold tonight and I don't want you walking home."

"Thanks."

Jurina stepped in and took off her shoes. Then she walked over and sat on the couch. A couple minutes later Rena came over with a cup of tea.

"Thank you."

"So where are you from Jun-san?" Rena asked.

"Uh Nagoya. You?" Jurina asked.

"Same! How old are you?"

"21."

"Really? I am too!"

"How strange."

The two laughed and then Jurina asked,

"So what's Matui Jurina like? I see you two on TV all the time and you two look like you have a deep bond."

"Jurina? Well we get along great. Since she's still a kid, everyone has to remember not to push her too hard. But she acts a lot like and adult already. Having dual positions in both AKB and SKE must be hard on her. I wish I could do something to help her."

"Well I'm sure Jurina can handle all of it. She's taking on the responsibilities of an adult so she must want to be treated like one for a reason."

"Yes but I still feel bad. She broke down when she heard the transfer in the first place and every once in a while I find her crying alone from too much pressure. I wish I could just hold her and tell her everything is going to be alright. I wish I could tell everyone just to back off and let her be the normal teenage girl she's supposed to be. She's supposed to me living her childhood not performing on stage. She should be hanging out with friends and studying for exams."

"Well I think Jurina is happy about the exam part. But I see what you mean. She does need to act more her age."

"And it worries me because I'm afraid the whole thing is tearing her apart."

Rena started to cry a little and Jurina caught her tears.

"There, there don't cry. Look I'm sure where ever Jurina is right now I'm sure she's fine."

"I hope so."

"Come here."

Jurina wrapped her arms around Rena in a warm embrace. Jurina felt nice holding Rena for the first time. Usually it would be Rena holding her. It was nice to be on the other end for once. Eventually, the two passed out together in eachother's arms. When Jurina woke up, she was back to her oldself. She tried to move but then Rena woke up.

"Ju- Jurina? What are you doing here? Where did Jun-san go?"

Rena started blushing madly and Jurina just smiled.

"Jun left before you woke up. But she wanted me to give you this."

Jurina leaned in and kissed Rena on the lips.

"She wanted me to tell you that I'll be fine as long as you're there to support me."

Rena only blushed more but smiled.

"Oh you!"

She hugged Jurina and the two fell back on the couch again. They laughed and just enjoyed their time together. Jurina didn't care if she missed out on her childhood. Because as long as she was with Rena she didn't need one. And even id Jurina can't be with Rena now, she's was sure that she would eventually when she's older.

REQUESTS? Anyone? I'm open!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - New World