JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Signal

Author Topic: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.  (Read 34407 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Special Chapter: charActer
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2012, 09:01:42 PM »
'I want.....your heart.....'
'..'
'give it.....to 'me' '
'...'I' will never love you....'
'...you are so cruel.....there is no need to love me.....just to be mine...'

Last chapter: Sudden end of everything

'Mayu's POV*

No matter how much I try.....I will not have you will I ?

Its been a month and a half since you can see...and things wherent easy.I couldnt do anything anymore, the more I tryed the more you would dislike me.

So I decided to do the last thing I can to have you....as the end is  coming near.

Jurina did it, she made Rena fall for her totaly. With sweet words , flowers, kisses......she was such a romantic.And Rena fell for everything....but she still hadnt told you......but I believe you alredy know......because you had become more protective and now Rena cant leave your side anymore.....

But what about me......? why am I the one is truly hurting the most in this? why am I punished for things I didnt do? ...what did I do to get this....this failure in love?

First to fall in love with myself......then with someone that triked me.........and the end is coming near, for both our leaves and my weak heart.....

My heart is very weak......I believe that at the end of this month when you will say no to my question ,I will die. But thats fine, I dont want to love another.....only you

and for that I will die.....and leave you alone......

TO BY CONTINUED! (MAYBE....)
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Last chapter?Sudden end...
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »
WAIT!!! YOU CAN'T END LIKE THIS!!! I WANT MORE!!  :OMG:
YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE THINGS, HOW RENA SUDDEN FALL IN LOVE AND WHAT HAPPENED!!  :OMG:
CONTINUE PLEASE!!!!!!  :pleeease:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2012, 09:22:05 PM »
EH?!!!! No!!! Mayu don't die!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »
I see many author is affected by this team shuffle...  :sweatdrop:

No please don't end it like this "onegai"

:cry:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2012, 01:02:43 AM »
Oh. .mayu is hopeless. . .h0w sad. . .rena and jurina are ok now. . .
uh. .i have team shuffle effect too. .why?! That's all i'm thinking since last night. .why?!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2012, 07:15:04 AM »
please...if mayu died...she will died in a long chapter yuukimoko-san....not this short....LOL

maybe you got the shuffle effect like me....im not in the mood on my work....my friends even call me...im like someone who lost a big bet...LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »
'love is not simple, sometimes is very hurtful, or just happy.....but hawever it is, it always end bad.....so I want to try everything.Because at the end someone must be there for me too.I love Rena, but in the end she is my sister, I wont force her in nothing.I will lets her have hawever she wants......and I too have someone I like ,someone that snaked into my heart and took it.I will give it a try.....'

Sudden end!!

A few days later after Mayu's confessin to us, (last strange and short chapter~)  Mayu had become distant, knowing that she wont be loved.....the end was coming too fast, so she could at least think show no interest .Her blank face was scarying Jurina who know that something will happen, and she will give her heart to Mayu without regrets. She will dave her sister, even if it means she will die.

On the other end, Rena was fightined.....she didnt know how to tell her sister and actual lover that she loves someone else and wants them to break up! Rena was sure that Yuki would lose her sight, Yuki will go mad and will do something bad....it was hurting Rena, she still loved her sister even if she wasnt in love with her.

As for Yuki.....well, that I dont know what to tell you, so lets wait and see?

*                       *                       *                                 *                              *

'nee, Yukirin...' Rena said timidly and scared.She decided that it was time, or she would become too scared to do it anymore.

They all where sitting at a table eating dinner, Kai, Mayu,Jurina,Rena and Yuki.
Rena though it was a right time, so she went for it.But when she said the first words to atract her sisters attention she started trembling and put her hands to her chest.She felt like crying! after so many years of being together, just like that a simple game could make her fall for Jurina's sweet words! She cant leave Yuki alone even if they break up, she cant! Yuki is still her most important person beside Jurina.

'...yes?' Yuki said but didnt turn to look at Rena, making her feel a little more confortable that she couldnt see these sad and hurt eyes that could break her....

'...I wanted to tell you something....b-but, it doesnt matter,forget it!' Rena said shaking as she give up suddeny.She just couldnt do that to her sweet ,gentle, lovely sister!!!

'no....its not nothing. Say what you wanted to say Rena...' Yuki turned to Rena, Rena didnt turn to look at her.

Mayu ,Jurina and Kai where looking at them silenty.Jurina know what Rena wanted to say, Mayu stared blankly thinking about something else not wanting to get hurt , while Kai was watching with interes at them.

Yuki seeing that Rena wont do anything, took her chin with a hand and kissed her .It felt good, but Yuki felt a taste, Jurina's taste on Rena's lips.......Rena liked the kiss but she was scared....truly scared.

Yuki broke the kiss, sucking the saliva that united their lips together and looked in Rena's eyes serious.Rena was on the verge of crying.

'Kai-papa....can we have a little party tonight? I would like to swing this princess one last time. I will be your master tonight, my lovely puppet......Ill set you free tomorrow.'

Not waiting for a response from neither Kai or Rena ,Yuki sat up and walked out the room.

Jurina was happy but worryed, Kai was still interested while Mayu had wake up from her daydream when she saw Yuki kiss Rena and then listened......Yuki will set Rena free, then Yuki would be free too.It was a chance?

*                       *                             *                             *                           *                            *

Later ,at dawn when the sun was leaving ,and the beautiful moon was taking the stage all for herself.When the stars took the clouds places and populated the beautiful dark blue of the univers.Inside a upside-down mansion the party light invaded the darkness.Maids where not maids anymore, butlers where not butlers anymore, they where ladyes and mistress. All of them dancing and drinking,it was a party night, a crazy night.There where people invited from the city, old friends or just persons they know.

The centre of this all, the mistress of the mansion where .....where were they?

Jurina is a suit and a tie,hair in a ponytail, was trying to calm down a worryied Rena ,in a beautiful dress that made her look stunning. They looked like a couple, they where good for each other, bith waiting for Yuki to come and take Rena for a last night of being lovers.....

Kai was just sitting and waiting. it was really entertaiming him.

Mayu was waiting with interes too, would she finally have Yuki after this last night with Rena or it was just Jurina and Rena being happy together leaving her alone?

Mayu's stunning presence captured a lot of the man at the party but Mayu just ignored them, she loved Yuki too much, it was just a game of waiting now so she decided to stay still and wait for the answer the next day.No man could seduce her, only Yuki could.

The door opened, and Yuki entered the big room.She wore a suit and tie like Jurina, and hair in a ponytail.She looked amasing, every lady looking at her like she was a prey, Mayu doing the same.But they all know the reason this party was held tonight so they tryed to stop themselfes from doing something stupid and enrage the blind prince like girl.

Jurina and Rena saw Yuki, Jurina leaved Rena giving her a smile and moving beside the sad Mayu,holding her sisters hand reasuring...

Yuki aproached Rena and smiled 'you look stunning tonight,Rena-chan. You always look stunning...'

Rena blushed 't-thank you......you look good to Yuki-chan'

Yuki smiled and extended her hand 'then, would you give me this dance, princess?'

Rena took the hand and danced.They had a perfect harmony, a prince and a princess.They looked perfect together....if only they wherent sisters....

A few dances had gone in the wind, as they continued to dance.The people around them changed, leaved and looked at them.

Yuki whispered in Rena's ear softly 'Rena.....will you sing me your song please? I want to heard it one last time as your master.....'

Rena smiled 'I will do as you please my master....'

*                 *                    *                *                       *                       *

Rena took some mic that was placed around her ear so it could stay without needing to hold it, after all her night with Yuki wasnt over, they would still dance.

She aproache Yuki how was smiling back at her

'Shall we dance?'

Yuki took Rena in her hands for a second before parting and just holding her hand.

They gazed at wach other as Rena singed her song, a crazy song that she first sang when she wake up and saw Yuki.

'I'm just a gadget, a marionette
Just pull the string to make me laugh'

Rena smiled at Yuki and took a step back. Around them everyone stoped to watch with curiosity.

'My legs are artificial,but
I can dance with them so well'

Rena made a dance poses and moved around Yuki.

'How about waltz?
I've been practicing'

Rena started dancing waltz around Yuki, she was feeling happy.Happy to sing this crazy song again.Yuki smiled gently at Rena.

'Now pull the string to operate
Lets me see that you can handle me well'

Yuki took Rena's hand and they started dancing around the now empty dance floor.

'Yes, it depends on you'

Rena stroked Yuki's cheek with a hand

'Turn,turn, my legs're waving
Swing, swing, spherical joints

Operate me well
And lets me dance, won't you?'

The two danced as there was no one in the world, just them together,in this one last night.

'Some day ,Ill dance with these legs
With you pulling the string

I;m a moving gadget,a gimmick-mimic-puppet
Which cant do anything alone'right?'

Rena smiled sadly, she couldnt do anything alone.....not confess,not say 'i LOVE YOU' not anything....
A step back,one forward.A slow dance, a crazy one.
Rena loved dancing.......

'Ill follow you will

When my legs start to move ,
I will be a princess'

In the crowd Jurina whispered 'My princess' while Yuki did the same in front of Rena

The song continued and with every step, Rena become crazyer.This song was after all made when she was crazy,on a bed unable to move and pleading a sleeping Yuki to wake up and manipulate her.

'Some day, my legs will start moving
God told me so'

Rena cryed, tears of happyness and sadness.As she smiled with love at Yuki.

'You can pull the sinister string
And humanize me, right?'

Rena kissed Yuki , a short but sweet kiss

'I am a genuine puppet
I want your unconditional love'

Another kiss.....and another, the taste was addicting.They where addicted to each other, but everything needed to end tonight.

'I;m not human at all

Just a gadget-puppet'

The song ended, before Rena would lose her mind and go crazy about it.But she become crazy about Yuki, she needed her right then.

'...take me Yuki.....
I want to give you my virginity as a break up present....'

Yuki smiled sadly.

*                   *                            *                                  *                                             *                                             *
Jurina and Mayu watched from a distance as Yuki and Rena left the room.

'tomorrow....ill have an answer tomorrow..; Mayu whispered as tears fell down her cheeks.She felt her heart hurt and started breathing a lot harder.

Jurina embreced Mayu and walked to their room. For them it had been a strange night with many emotions.

*                     *                     *                                  *                                           *                                                 *                                  *

Inside Yuki and Rena 's room things where .....hot? it was hard to breath, as they both striped to nothing.

Rena sitted with her back on the bed, Yuki sat on top of her.
'are,.....you sure you should give it to me?' Yuki asked one last time before enchaining her lust for her sister....
'Iam sure.....I am your tonight Yuki..' Rena smiled and took Yuki's cheeks in hers

They started kissing and groping each other like the end of the wourld.

'The God shall sleep for tonight...' Yuki's voice echoed it the night as the two sisters showed their love for each other one last time, in this sinful night....

(then Yuki s*** on Rena's **** and go----------........huh? Why I cant sontinue my first smut?! ahh~ I forgot that I cant put it here......
Forgive me and lets move one....)

*                     *                                  *                                    *                       *                                    *                                       *   

The next moring Yuki and Rena where sleeping hugging each other naked.It was somehow.......refreshing?

They entered the room where everyone was waiting to eat breakfast(Mayu,Juri,Kai)
All waiting to see what will happen now.

Rena aproached Jurina boldly and kissed her.Jurina was shocked at first but kissed back.
'....I am your now....' Rena blushed as she whispered these words in Jurina's ear.
Jurina smiled sadnly 'for now until I will die...'
'what?' Rena parted shocked
'....if Your sister will refuse Mayu's love then Mayu will die from her weak hear......I will give her mine'
Rena cryed as she heard these words, she know she couldnt do anything but hope Yuki will accept Yuki's love.

They eat breakfast silently, Mayu thinking about her rejection that will come .Jurina worrying with Rena and Yuki....Yuki planning something.

Yuki walked out of the room earlier saying that she has something to do and no one could ask what...

*                    *                                   *                                          *                                   *                                           

At dawn Mayu walked around the mansion, Yuki hadnt been seen all day.It was like she disappeared, like she just ran away.

Mayu felt like braking, she entered a terase and walked around the inside garden filled with roses and a sweet scent.
She walked until the other end, she shocked saw Yuki there sitting on a chair no emotions on her face...

Mayu aproached her
'Yuki?'
Yuki smiled suddenly ,her eyes still closed.

'I lost it again.....'
Mayu looked sad at her, she was talking about her eyes
'But I realized something ......' Yuki sat up and aproached Mayu, taking her hand and kissing the back of it....

A song started, and Yuki sang with the melody, this was her crazy song....

'All traces of color from distant days have faded,

and day by day all shapes rot away.

Still as beautiful as the bright sun, hands outstretched, but unable to feel'

Yuki hugged Mayu and started dancing slowly.

'Even should I chase the colors fading away,

wont they someday be erased?'

Yuki moved away and looked at Mayu without seeing

'but ....I'm not afraid of blindness anymore...' Yuki kissed Mayu with love.

Mayu was shoked, was her dream really becoming reallity?

They parted

'would you be the sun of my darkness Mayuyu?' Yuki asked as one of her eyes started brighting up and seeing.
Mayu cryed silently with a smile, it was truly happening! she really did make Yuki fall for her.....or did dhe really love her from the start? This was a mistery

'yes, My blind master....'

T-H-E E-N-D!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know its kinda lame but I must go to sleep and I couldnt make corrections or changes, and it didnt end up like I wanted it to but Its still good.Hope you enjoyed it and leave me  REVIEW~~

The songs are from Vocaloid......dont remember right now the names.......

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! LAST CHAPTER. COMPLETE.
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2012, 08:27:38 PM »
YEZZZZZZZZ

I'm still not satisfied though. But u can leave it at that ~

Did Yuki really love Mayu ?

What happened to Juri and Rena ?

Lol~ I was expecting MayuxJuri here xD

But anyway, nice ! End already oh yeeeaaah
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
....You are right ChuuuPuffss...

I think Ill do one more chapter, but later!

Okay? Okay!  hope that chapter will answer some questions.....

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »
Wah great ending!  :farofflook:

But wait you're doing one more chapter? Yay!  :luvluv2:

I'm so happy!  :shy2: :shy2:

Ne now that this one is done, does that mean we'll get to start ours soon?  :dunno:

Haha please update soon!  :nya:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »
agh! arleady the end so fast  :shock:
I loved it's a lovely chapter  :shy1:
aah you're going to make  extra chapter good idea I want to know whta will happen after  :shy2: :luvluv2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2012, 11:54:25 PM »
Wouhou!!!! Great!!!
Yuki/Rena Oh~

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2012, 05:40:04 AM »
Every story has it's end right?. . .i can't describe my feeling while reading this. . .i'm happy,i'm sad? I don't know. . .still it's an amazing fic yuukimoko-san! It's n0t an ordinary lüv st0ry. .whew!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2012, 11:54:44 AM »
Neh...i have to say something...I DONT LIKE THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you just let it ends at chapter 8 TT.TT

Mayu and Jurina would be very lamentable but Yuki and Rena were....they have been experienced  a lot of things, always be together... and now you teared them apart??

I don't know how to explain my feeling right now

It's a very good story, thank you...

Btw, i didn't know you listening to Vocaloid :]

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
  'This was a game too! did she really think I would love her? she is cute,inteligent and lovable but love doesnt juat appear! It comes with time.....and they took Rena away from me......I should just kill them...'

Epilogue

A year after everything, they setled down. They moved back at Mayu and Jurina's home, leaving Kai alone.Jurina and Rena where happy together being all lovely dovely every day, they truly loved each other. But Rena would still remain private with Yuki.....the reason is wnknow. The other didnt really question it very much, as they where sisters.

Mayu was happy with Yuki, even thought she would be the one to become lovely over Yuki, Yuki smiled and did as she wanted.Mayu felt spoiled ,but at a moment she felt like Yuki was just a puppet.......in the true meaning. Sitting on a chair all day with a smile, it was like her time to day had come.A moment of love....

Mayu had waned a moment of love and in a night she discovered that this was it.This year full of joy with them all.She had Yuki, Jurina had Rena.,they where happy with their father and Kai was ...Kai? something had been strange about it .....and this year of love , what was it?

was it a ...illusion?! just what was it?

The things here where too perfect......happy familly, cool friends, easy school, and the love of her life with her.....

Things where good.....too good.

She had never seen it like this before....just what was this all?

*                          *                               *                          *                                   *                              *

On a clear night sky ,Mayu was sitting on Yuki's lap outside on a chair.It was a beautiful clear sky, even the stars where few.
Mayu smiled as she hugged Yuki close and hided her face in her neck.It was too beautiful too be true......

'ne, you know that I care about you right Mayu..?' Yuki asked with a smile
'yes.....I love you too...'
'then dont you want to get out? to the real world? Ill see you off...' Mayu broke the hug and looked at Yuki surprised
'w-what do you mean? this is the real world, Yukirin!'
'......is it?' Yuki smiled sadly at Mayu 'think about it and tell me again tomorrow....'

Yuki took Mayu in her arms and carryed her to bed where Mayu started thinking about what was Yuki talking about.

*                         *                                  *                                    *                                               *
What is Yukirin talking about....? didn she go crazy?

...no. Yukirin has a high IQ .....and only her eyes have problems....

these beautiful eyes in witch I only once saw the truth.....only once?

then when she told me she loved me of course! she said she loved me......wait, she said she loved me?

Yuki never said 'I love you'! she never said that.....she only asqed if I would be her sun....

the sun....?

I get out the bed and look out the window.

Its night so there is the moon......the moon usualy mades everything dark and hiddes the truth......

The sun is the one which should everything, the truth. So I am Yukirin's truth?

That means that I should be able to see everything for her, to see the truth....

She never said that she loves me.........did she only want me to find something out?

But what was it?

I look up at the sky.....Its so clear,.....I look at the moon and dont remove my eyes off.

As I look at the moon, I can see a light that shouldnt be there.......I look more and my eyes widen as I see a ceiling....a ceiling?

I start to scream. That ceiling is not the moon, the moon had disappeared and was replace with a place unknow to me.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and Yuki hugs me......I am crying.Just what was that?

What was that thing I saw? was that,......what Yuki wanted to show me?

I fall asleep in Yukis hands as I whisper 'tomorrow........is the last one?'

*                         *                                   *                                            *                                       *

The next day everything was like the usual. I wake up in Yuki's arms, warm and reasuring but suddenly transparet....

We had breakfast with Jurina and Rena.They looked happy, and I smiled.

'ne Mayu? how about we go visit mother today? its been some time and I want to see mama...' Jurina says looking at me.

I smiled 'sure sure~ I want to see mama to---mama?.....but mama is not death....' I whisper the last part, what is going on?

'what do you mean Mayu? Mama died 4 years ago.....ohh, how I miss her' father says, but why? mama didnt die!

Mama was home when we had that char acci------accident? car !

I remember something, we where in a car when it jumped out the street and in the ocean!.....but w-what is going on?

....wasnt I supposed to be death?

......now that I think about it......I dont remember anything about what happened last year....nothing....

this...this is not real? why!?!?!

Yuki turns to me , my shocked face with tears on my cheeks made her smile....

why is she smiling?!

She takes my hand and I look in her eyes......I can see truth in them!

'can you see the truth now, my sun?' she smiles warmly at me......what does she mean?

She sitts up and takes me with her

'we will eat a litter later if you dont mind' She says and the other smile

we walk to our room where she makes me sit in her lap again and looks outside

There was the sun.....a clear sky with the sun

'that sun......is a fake' she whispers and I look at the sun too. It is just the sun and nothing more....

'that is a sun I cant see......but when I look at you, I can see.I can see the real sun, you are my sun....'Yuki kisses me softly

Its warm but transparent....

'that was a fake kiss.....the warmth is not there as you see, because we didnt really kiss.' Yuki smiles at me, I bring my hand and feel my lips

'but I can feel my lips.....' I reach out and touch hers.....the are not warm like I thousht when we kissed

'you are real, while I am not.....'

I cry , she is real! she is! I dont want to believe this!!

Whatever is this, I dont want to awake up!!

'lets me awake you up ,wont you?' you ask and kiss me again without waiting for a answer..

You made love to me.Took my virginity. And at the end ,said for the first time the words I never heard from you...

'I love you...'

Your whispering voice echoes in my mind as I slowly wake up from a dream like state....

You are not beside me, your warmth is not here...

I sit up and look aroud.

What is this place? its all white......

A white room. Beside the place I am is another bed.....the  is Jurina how sleeps pacefuly with a smile and conected to machines...

I take off the machines connected to me and sit up.My body , I cant move it very well, its like it have been sleeping until the time Yuki made love to me....

Where is Yuki....and Rena?

The room is completly white.....

Where is my mother? she was never in the room that ended in the ocean.....she was home with my two little sisters.

My little sisters.......Yuki and Rena.....

Yuki and Rena?!

Yuki and Rena where my sisters.....in the real world?

In my dream world they where mine and Jurina's lovers....

They have been from the start our sisters......

I touch a wall and it disappears in a window glass..

I look shocked on the other side......

Scientists........mother......father.......Rena.......and Yuki......

They where there.

Mother was hugging Yuki and Rena close. Father was connected to machines like Jurina and I ....

I look and see Rena...in a moving chair.......a sad broken smile

She never got real feets......she had them but sacrificed them so Jurina would live.....

Yuki.....my Yuki......My little sister Yuki.....had bandages on her eyes

She sacrificed her eyes for me

The truth is hurting so much...

we have been living in a dream......a illusion

The scientins, the guvernment and others did tests on us.....

This was the truth.The true light didnt exist because there was no sun in this room.Only the lights always turned on.

They sacrificed so we would live.But we just drifed in a different time of death, dream.

Jurina fell in love with Rena ,one of our little sisters from reality.

Mother was death in our dream, she was the one that had an ccident with the car.....

Father was awake and with us, here he is sleeping an eternity.

And I fell for Yuki, the little sister I always loved more than I should.....

I, Watanabe Mayu, was in reality 20.Jurina 19. Rena 17.Yuki 17.

......I cry....

They finally saw me.....

......but the one I loved ...the one that wake me up .....didnt see me.....

....because her eyes where seeing her.

I had Yuki's eyes.

THE END.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I just comed back from my first two exams! I have a headache and I must learn to other two now, so leave me a reaview so I can learn faster and come back to write more fics~~~~

Leave a review!!!

I put a sad end because I know Playzgirl would come and say that she didnt like the end.....so I wanted to sattisfy her !.....and some of you!

expect me soon with other new colaboration and fics!!!

Yuuki was here!!!!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE. Epilogue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »
NICE ONE..

YOU END YOUR FAN FICTION..

PLEASE MAKE AN ATSUMINA..

THANK YOU..

I HOPE YOU DO MY REQUEST..

I WILL WAIT..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »
To be honest, I really didn't like the ending.

Thats all I can say

Im sorry if it offended you in a way but its just coz Acchan is killing me ;A;

Poor Mayu....
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
Wow this is so so so good yuukimoko, u made another twist at the end and I was surprised again.

I really have nothing to say this time >< sr that I made u wrote another chapter...I have to let you know that this one amazing, thank you a lot for writing such a excellent fic

I'm waiting for ur new works,...btw is this the real ending? U always ended and continued, ended and continued, ended and continued, i don't know which one is real anymore .___.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh   :shock: :stoned: :OMG:
what is this end I was watching acchan graduation I was really sad all was crying Yuki mo Mayu mo  :fainted:
and what is this yuuki-chan what is this it's not an end  :frustrated:
Jurina still in coma  :badluck:
Yuki and Rena are their sisters  :on cloudeye:
Yuki and Rena sacrefited for their older sisters Mayu and Jurina  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
It's really a sad day today I cried so much today  :on speedy:
but the end it's not clear yuuki-chan  :fever:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2012, 05:52:50 PM »
T_T Sad so sad T_T

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Signal