JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call

Author Topic: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [Chapter 12 - 7/15/13]  (Read 47178 times)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 8]
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2012, 12:35:54 PM »
i was in my way home when i read this XD and i laugh even harder when mario troll in action :lol: :lol:
poor paruru DX somekind i can fell what are haruka felling when she look yuki hug saito :( that's so hurtssssss xd more saeyuki moment please~ :bow:
thankyou for the update :bow: and i hope you don't forget to update this fic, while you busy with the 'u know who' fanfic ^-^ i think just this on going saeyuki fic who become a reason for me to open this forum xd  ganbarimashh
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:57:11 PM by fuu_kun »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2012, 04:41:55 AM »
not used to mario x haruna.. but its hilarious :D

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2012, 04:58:26 AM »
where were you amakuchi san? T^T pwetty pwese update soon :bow:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:38 AM »
where were you amakuchi san? T^T pwetty pwese update soon :bow:

yeah..where are kuchi??
dont be lazy and upadate this!!haha
right (rhin_rhin) *highfive!

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2012, 07:23:36 AM »
@CheesyBits: LOL. Hahahaha. XD

@fuu_kun: Sorry for not updating so fast. I'm having another of those writer's block. I'll update as soon as I gain back the idea. ^_^

@javs: LOL. Thanks for the compliments. XD Please update HONMAYAN! XD

@Chichay12: = _ = The heck. Cuz' of your skype calls last night I wasn't able to type a word. AND NOW YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR ME!? DX WHAT THE HECK!? > _ < LOL. Peace man. And where the heck did your SAVING THE SPOT go? XD
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:56:15 AM by Amakuchi »

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »
Where is the update?? I'm so impatient just like Non-chan right now
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
Please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:  XD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2012, 05:22:54 PM »
Please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:  XD

yes!!!UPDATE THIS!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2012, 08:45:17 PM »
@fael_cool: Please wait. I'm having a few problems with ideas right now. I'll update. Just Wait.

@CheesyBits: = _ = Come on. Please wait. I'm doing my best here. And now you guys are dumping a fict on me again. This time a smut. = _ = (Which I'm not doing.) Guys, just wait. I'm trying my best to update here. DX

@Chichay12: LOL. One more and I'm going to help you do that. XD

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »
hohohooo c'mon updateee (~"-")~
updateee ~("-"~) or i will haunting you ~("-")~ hihihihihiiii XD justkidd :grin: will always wait~~

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »
Amakuchi-san.. I read everything and im so happy while reading your fic. It's so cool and super funny.
I hope you update this soon.

I love MaYuki so much.  :grin:
Hope they get back together soon.. Yuki shouldn't run away on their wedding!!  XD

Thanks for this Amakuchi-san.   :deco:

I hope you update soon. I love you Amakuchi-san  :heart:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2012, 04:04:42 PM »
Amakuchi-san.. I read everything and im so happy while reading your fic. It's so cool and super funny.
I hope you update this soon.

I love MaYuki so much.  :grin:
Hope they get back together soon.. Yuki shouldn't run away on their wedding!!  XD

Thanks for this Amakuchi-san.   :deco:

what??i though its atsumina fic..my god....

amakuchi-san pls update this as soon as possible..i miss my atsumina..

and please post the prologue of The bird that got away from the flower..
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
i think you two had a wrong place ._. its saeyuki fic.. and mayuki fic is in d'other room ._.

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »
@rhin_rhin: You're welcome and YOU GOT THE WRONG THREAD. >:D KUCHI TROLL.

@Chichay12: NO. I TOLD YOU FOR THE WHATEVER'TH TIME... I'M NOT MAKING A SMUT! DX

@fuu_kun: As Promised. I UPDATED. I HAD PUT TOO MUCH SAEYUKI MOMENTS SO IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED... I DUNNO. XD

[A/N: So yeah, I was overjoyed to see that people like my new fict OUT THERE. XD I never thought I was this good in comedy. O w O And I thought I didn't have a sense of humor. :3 Anyways, enjoy my new chapter. ;3 This chapter is not funny. I assure you. YOU MIGHT SUE ME FOR THE SUDDEN GENRE CHANGE. So please forgive me.  :bow:]

Yokoyama Yuizou's POV and Introduction...

Chori~su! The competitive Manager Yokoyama Yuizou is here! XD Currently 25 in my birth certificate but 18 in my heart. Hahahaha! I work as a manager and as an actor. :)) Have you watched my films? I starred in the film Sanda of the Sandals. XD Please watch it! It's on... THIS FANFICT'S THEATERS! ^ o ^ And don't forget to support HONMAYAN! xDD Oh yeah, I own Lesboback Discobar, Go to Hell Hotel, Ariana Dormitory, Kurokami Shoujo Parlor, Junjou U-19 Circus, Nagi-ichi Resort and many more. Try visiting them! XD

Next, parents and siblings? O w O First, my mother is staying in Kyoto. I'm in Tokyo. HURRAY! xDD I have freedom! >:D Well, she threw me away after she killed my Dad who was not that dumb not to see that she's after his money. Dad had placed all his possessions under my name so now I'm freaking rich! XD About the siblings... I have a half-brother on my mother's side. His name is Yamamoto Sai. He's the favorite. But Rappappa is my family. And I love them. And you don't. Joke. XD

Next... Wait. Abilities eh? O w O I can eat spicy food. And you can't. NYAHAHAHAHAHA. xDD I can beat yankees until they beg me to stop. Wahahahahahaha.

I may look funny and a troll outside but inside... I'm a quite serious person. I hate problems and I love running away from them. Whenever I look at Paruru-chan, I look happy but inside it hurts. Especially while seeing her dating that no good guy who doesn't even love him. I wanted to date her like that too. DDx But she doesn't even like me to begin with. *sigh*

Lovelife? - w - Well, I only love one person. And that is Paruru-chan. > w > I loved her since she was 10. And I love her until now. ^ _ ^ I know she can't remember it but when I was once a guy who doesn't have a direction, she gave me one. She encouraged me to study. And now, I'm an awesome actor who girls ask for dates everyday. Ohohoho, you just don't see them. XD So now, it's my turn to help her. I know she's dating that Saito who doesn't even love her and it hurts me inside. > w > It's a one-sided love. It may look like Saito is enjoying it but he's not. It was as if he was paid to do this. = w = If I could just sing KATAOMOI FINALLY in front of them to voice myself out. Argh... DX

I wanted to beat the hell out of him but Saiki, Ren and She might get angry at me. How I wish her heart was mine. And not his. How I wish I could have a date with her. I wanted to be her everything but I can't. I wanted her to be my future wife. The mother of my children. But all I could do is watch her crying right now while her heart is being shattered into pieces by that guy. And it breaks my heart. T _ T I wish she was mine. I wish she was. But she isn't. > w >

My love for her... IS SO KATAOMOI. Kataomoi, koko de finally! XD

[A/N: You might be funny and smiling outside but inside, you know it hurts... I can feel it. > _ >]

Thanks author. But I know her heart is his. Not mine. And never will be. > w >

End of his Introduction...

Still His POV...

So after Me, Mario, Haruna and Yuuko met in Mc Donalds and had some conversation, I went home. But woops! I gotta make sure Paruru-chan is safe! = w = Gonna go back to le handshake event! XD

On le Handshake event...

Me: O w O Where is Paru-chan?

Staff: Ehh? O w O Didn't she leave with her older brother?

Oh they left already. I'm late... T ^ T okay... might as well walk home...

End of Yuizou's POV...

Normal POV... In Saito's Location...

*Yuki still hugging Saito*

Saito: = _ =+ Hey, how long are you going to hug me? I'M NOT YOUR FREE HUGGABLE PILLOW, okay? > _ >

Yuki: ('So he's now your boyfriend?' 'Y-yeah, Kashiwagi-senpai.') O w O!!! *pushes away Saito*

Saito: Ouch! What's with the sudden push? > _ > You do know that it hurts there, right? = _ =

Yuki: Oh... S-sorry... DX Anyways, I'll call Mocchii to tend your wounds. :3 *calls Mocchii* Let's walk for now. *starts walking*

Saito: Mocchii? O _ O *thinks of food* Mochi... I hate the Kuroguma mochi one. DX *walks beside Yuki*

Yuki: *hits Saito's head* Not that! DX Do you know Kuramochi Asuka? > w > *still walking*

Saito: Ouch... = _ = No need to hit me. Kuramochi-sensei!? O _ O!!! *still walking*

Yuki: Kuramochi-sensei!? XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *walking*

Kuramochi: Why the heck are you laughing? DX Do you want me to bite your ear when we see each other? > w >+

Yuki: Oh, s-sorry! XD I'm just not used to it. XD *still walking*

Kuramochi: Geez... > w > It's cuz' everyone calls me Mocchii... *sigh* So what do you need, Yuki-chan? O w O

Yuki: Come to my house, A.S.A.P. I need you to tend Saito-kun's wounds. ^ _ ^ *walking*

Kuramochi: Saito-kun? Miyazawa-san? O w O

Yuki: = w =' No. It's actually Death the Kid that needs your help. > w > *walking*

Kuramochi: = _ = Ok, I'm not going.

Yuki: W-wait! I'm just kidding! DX *walking*

Atsuki and Haruka: *still hiding*

Yuki: Are...? O w O *sees 2 roads*

Saito: Hmm? O _ O *stops walking*

Yuki: Now which way...? O w O???

Saito: Huh? O _ o Wait... You mean... We're lost? DX

Yuki: Oops...? ;P Teehee? XD

Saito: *pokes her head* This is no 'teehee'-ing matter. > _ > Geez... Let's just walk and ask a passerby about it. *starts walking*

Yuki: H-hey! Wait! DX *catches up to Saito then locks arms with him*

Saito: Why are we locking arms? > _ > *still walking*

Yuki: N-nothing! >///> *walking*

Saito: Goodness. = _ = If a reporter find us like this... What'll you say? *stops then looks a Yuki*

Yuki: That you're my cousin! >:3 *looks at Saito*

Saito: Wish that would work. = _ = *looks away*

Yuki: It will! XD *starts walking again dragging Saito* Come on, Vamos! XD Everybody let's go!

Saito: So now we're playing Dora the Explorer now? > _ > You're Dora and I'm... Boots? = _ ='

Yuki: Then who's map? XD

Saito: Geez, let's just walk. = _ =

Yuki: Where are we going? *claps 3 times* To my house! XD

Saito: *pokes Yuki's head* = _ = Don't you dare turn this into a joke, Kashiwagi-san.

Yuki: Kashiwagi-san here, Kashiwagi-san there. = w = Why don't you just call me Yuki? ^ _ ^

Saito: Huh? = _ =

Yuki: Come on, say Yuki. >:3

Saito: No. = _ =

Yuki: Oh I know! XD You must be the tsundere type of a guy, no? > w >

Saito: HECK NO. = _ = Let's just walk... >///> Yuki...

Yuki: I can't hear you. >:D

Saito: Yuki-san. = _ =

Yuki: ... = w = How stubborn.

Minutes after walking...

Yuki: DX Ouch... My foot...

Saito: Hmm? - _ - *looks at her foot* Goodness, why the heck are you wearing heels when you don't have a car to ride? > _ >'

Yuki: Oh shut up... DX I'm tired. Let's rest first! *tries to pull Saito down*

Saito: Sheesh... = _ = I'll just carry you home then. *shows his back* Here. > _ >

Yuki: *blush* T-thanks... ^ _ ^' (So kind of him... > w < If he continues this I'll really... Argh! I can't! Why am I thinking like this!? DX He's Paruru's property... I can't... DX But the more I deny... The more I feel guilty... :( )

Saito: = _ =' ... (Geez... My whole body hurts and... WHERE THE HECK ARE WE? DX And I still have Midterms...) *carries Yuki on his back while walking* So what if they saw you like this? > _ >

Yuki: I'll just cover myself with shades so nobody would notice me anymore. Right, Saito-kun? >:)

Saito: = _ = Wonder if that'll work. *still walking* By the way... >:D

Yuki: What? O w O

Saito: You're backpack now. >:D And I'm Dora. XD

Yuki: *hits Saito's head* DX So you took the whole Dora the Explorer thing seriously? D:<

Saito: Kinda. XD So where's the map? >:D

Yuki: Oh shut up. DX And who the heck's Boot's now? D:< AND MAP?! *yawn* Goodness... I'm sleepy...

Saito: There are 2 people who had been following us since we left the Handshake Event Area. > _ > A girl and a boy. Either one of them is Boots and the other is MAP. XD

Yuki: *hits Saito's head* Stop the Dora the Exporer act. DX I have to rest... *yawn*

*someone calls Yuki*

Atsuki and Haruka: *still following them*

Yuki: *presses the Accept button* Hello...?

Kuramochi: = _ =+ So where the heck are you two now? Answer me. Maki-sensei's been texting me about my whereabouts. I lied that I'll be going to the Restroom. > w >

Yuki: *puts the phone beside Saito's ear* You talk to her... I'm... *yawn* Sleepy...

Saito: O-oi! DX H-hello, Ma'am? O w O

Kuramochi: Where are you? > w >

Saito: Where currently in front of Ariana Dormitory. = _ = *looks in front of him*

Kuramochi: Geez... = w = How the heck did you get there? *sweat drop*

Saito: Kashiwagi-san's fault. = _ =' *stops in front of the building*

Kuramochi: Figured. = w =' Ask a taxi- Wait! No. Just go in front of the Station there. Then just go straight until you see the Go to Hell Hotel. Yuki's house is just 1 or  away. :)

Saito: Thanks, Kuramochi-sensei. ^ _ ^ (THE HECK!? SO FAR! T ^ T)

Kuramochi: By the way, Miyazawa-san... > w >

Saito: Yes, Kuramochi-sensei? O _ O

Kuramochi: What do you think of Yukirin? > w >

Saito: W-well... - _ - *remembers their kiss* O _ O!!! DX I... I don't know... > _ > W-well... I think of her as a woman.

Kuramochi: Is that all? > w >

Saito: *grins* Who can't even find a ketchup bottle in the grocery store. >:D

Kuramochi: *giggles* You're quite an evil guy, aren't you? XD

Saito: I'm afraid I am. XD

Kuramochi: I guess I'll see you later. ^ _ ^

10 minutes Later... In front of Kashiwagi Residence...

Kuramochi: = w = S-sorry, Maki-sensei. I'll be coming back. I'm just tending someone's wound- E-ehh? *fakes disturbance* Ah! Something's happening? SHIIIISH! SHIIIIIIISH! The signal's not clear. Shuuu! SHUU! Maki-sensei? I... shishhh! Can't hear shiiiiiish! You...! DX Call you later. *hangs up* = w = Geez, I'm lying for this? I won't get any Grammy Award for this. DX

*Saito and Yuki arrives*

Kuramochi: = w = *sees Saito carrying Yuki on his back* You're injured and yet you're carrying her? > w >

Saito: Just show me the nearest couch and we'll talk. > _ >+ (Argh... I'm missing my 2nd part-time now. Thanks a lot.)

*Saito drops Yuki on the couch*

Kuramochi: Now remove your top. > w >

*Saito removes his top*

Kuramochi: = w =' Goodness... *sees bruises* I'll check you up now. Just sit down.

*Saito nods*

*Mocchii brings out the stethoscope*

*Saito's phone rings*

Saito: *answers call* Hello? O _ O

Haruka: *just a few meters near Kashiwagi Residence* Saito? Where are you now? > w >

Saito: E-ehh!? DX I'm... I'm in the part-time job now! S-sorry I didn't call you earlier! D:

Haruka: You even forgot to treat me icecream. > _ >

Saito: S-sorry! DX I forgot! A-anyways, Happy Monthsary! I love you. I'll call you later. Bye! ^ _ ^' *hangs up*

Kuramochi: > w > Your girlfriend?

Saito: No, my mom. XD

Kuramochi: *grabs phone* Shimazaki Haruka-san? > w > You two are going out?

Saito: *sigh* Y-yeah... = _ =' (I'm dead...)

Kuramochi: I'm not really shocked. = w = It was so obvious.

Saito: Heh?! DX

Kuramochi: Yeah... = w = If Akimoto-sensei knew about this, you're dead. = w ='

Saito: I see... > _ >

Kuramochi: Anyways... Somebody gave this to us. AKB's 28th Single. This is Yuki's Copy. *gives a folder to Saito*

Saito: Okay. *puts the folder beside Yuki* ... *yawns*

Kuramochi: - w - I'll be tending the wounds now- O w O Hey, you sleepy?

*Yuki wakes up*

Kuramochi: Oh the princess woke up. = w = Welcome to the Black Parade. You're under-arrest. >:D

Yuki: *stretches body* ... *eyes still closed* E-ehh? - w - W-what? I don't Know... *stretches then eyes open* = w = You're trolling me now, Mocchii?

Kuramochi: I should get double the pay by now. > w >

Yuki: Come on, Mocchii? Aren't we friends? XD

Kuramochi: = w = Geez... Whatever Yuki.

Yuki: Please? O w O

Kuramochi: Okay fine. = w = Just help me cover his wounds are we're fine. ^ _ ^

Yuki: Thanks. ^ _ ^ *looks at Saito* O///O!!! W-what the!? DX At least wear a shirt or something! DX

Kuramochi: Then how the hell can we tend his bruises there? > w >+

Yuki: Oh sorry. DX

Kuramochi: Hmm? = w = *sees Saito face down*

Yuki: Yes, Mocchii? O w O

Kuramochi: He's done for. He just fell asleep. = w =

Yuki: WHAT THE!? DX Then how the heck should we tend his bruises?! D:<

Kuramochi: I got this. = w = It's better when he's sleeping.

Yuki: *stares at Saito* (He's so cute when he's sleeping...! DX)

Kuramochi: = w = *glares daggers at Yuki* Could it be that you're inlove with him? > w >

Yuki: W-what!? INLOVE!? N-NO! DX I'M SO NOT! I... I mean! WHY SHOULD I BE!? D:<

Kuramochi: That's the reply of the guilty. = w =

Outside...

Atsuki: *jaw drops while seeing Saito topless* Haruka... Let's go home now. This is not for kids. DX

Haruka: Maybe you're right... :( Does he even love me?

Atsuki: The real question is... > _ > DID HE EVEN LOVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Haruka: O w O!!!I'm not in the mood... Let's go home now. ; . ;

Meanwhile in Ren's situation...

Ren: What do you want from me? > _ > *stares at SPs*

SP1: We need to capture you and give you to Rina-sama. > _ >

Ren: Can't be helped then... = w = *switches to Rock* ... FUHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D Nee... Okotteru?

SP1: Capture him! D:<

Minutes later...

Ren: I'll kill you all...! >:D *slams the last SP's body to the ground*

*Rina appears*

Ren: Nee... Okotteru? O . O

Rina: I am. > w > Why can't you just be my boyfriend?

Ren: *switches the pendant to POP* I can't... > _ > I already love someone.

Rina: I won't give up... > w > And I'll make you fall head over heels for me. *snaps her fingers then a few more SPs appear*

Ren: *sees somebody he knows behind her* ... *smirks* Sure. I would like to see you try. Say... Do you like Rock Music or maybe Heavy Metal? >:D

Rina: No. I hate it. It's distracting and it hurts my ear. = w = Why?

Ren: Yagami-kun. She hates Metal. >:D

Yagami: *faces down* ... GRAAAAAAAAAAH! >:D GO TO HELL, ALL OF YOU! >:D *sways his rock guitar then knocks out all the remaining SPs* GO TO HELL! *strikes a pose then thumbs down* XD

Ren: Bye, young lady. ^ _ ^ I won't see you again.

Yagami: ... *returns to normal* Ehh? O w O

Ren: Let's go now, Yagami-kun. ^ _ ^ *leaves*

Rina: *smirks* That's what you think. > w >

Tomorrow... Majisuka Gakuen...

Yagami: So what happened to me yesterday? O w O

Ren: Oh nothing. ^ _ ^ You just saved me big time.

*Teacher enters*

*All students return to their seats*

Teacher: Ok, first things first. ^ _ ^ You guys have a new classmate! :)

Kuwabara: Oh! Is it a chick? XD

*new classmate enters*

Ren: O w O!!! That girl again!? DX

Yagami: O w O That's the girl with many SPs last night, right?

Ren: Yes, she is. = w =

Teacher: Her name is Iriyama Rina. Daughter of Iriyama Annin and Iriyama Rena. - _ - Ok now seat beside Ren.

Ren: *raises his hand*

Teacher: Yes, Ren? O _ O

Ren: Can I have Yagami-san beside me instead? O w O

Teacher: No. > _ > If you don't like her, deal with it. I'll be teaching a lot today.

Ren: NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DX

-End of-

Somebody: HEY! DX You haven't introduced us yet!

Author: Who the heck are you? > _ >

Chorus: We are NAMBA 48! XD

Author: Ok. > _ > Have your time. I'll show a story from 7 years ago for your introduction.

NMB48: YAY! XD

Author: In this story... ALL MEMBERS OF NMB48 LOVES YAMAMOTO SAI... (YAKA.)

7 years ago... Osaka, Japan...

Yuuko: *pokes Milky* Excuse me... ^ _ ^'

Miyuki: Yes? O w O (Goodness, why disturb me when I'm looking at Sai's body... DX)

Yuuko: Is this where Sai-san is living? O w O

Miyuki: What's your relationship with Sai? > w >

Yuuko: I'm his chilhood-

*Miyuki tries to punch Yuuko*

Yuuko: *catches her fist* > w > Aren't you impatient? I just wanted to talk to him.

Miyuki: You're just going to date Sai, aren't you? > w >

Yuuko: Geez... HELL NO. > w >

Miyuki: NAMBA 48, ASSEMBLE! >:D You'll regret entering this town.

Yuuko: Let's see bout that. *smirks*

Miyuki: BRING HER DOWN! >:D *makes all her subordinates attack*

Yuuko: *sigh* No use reasoning with you then. >:D *charges*

*Maa-chun tries to punch Yuuko*

*Yuuko just kicks her stomach*

*Maa-chun knock out! XD*

5 minutes later...

Yuuko: *yawns* = _ = You guys are boring... *sits on Miyuki*

*All NMB48 members except Nana knocked out on the floor*

Miyuki: You'll... Regret... This...! DX

*Sai arrives*

Sai: Oh, what's the ruckus? O w O *sees Yuuko* Yuuko-chi! XD

Yuuko: Geez, you're letting weak people protect you. = w = I defeated them in 5 minutes without getting a sweat. > w >

Sai: Pardon them. They don't know you're the Demon of Tochigi. XD

Nana: The Demon of Tochigi?! DX So that's why...

Sai: Yeah. > w > She defeated everyone in that area. XD By the way, why didn't you attack Nana? O w O

Yuuko: I want her oppai! XD SO BIG! >:D *pervert mode* ... *cups her chest*

Nana: KYAAAAAAAAH! DX

Yuuko: *touches her butt* WOOT! DEKAI OSHIRI! XD

Nana: H-hey! STOP IT! DX

End of Flashback...

Miyuki: Why show that instead? > _ >

Author: You have no choice. XD

Miyuki: ARGH! DX This is why we don't vote Ooshima Yuuko in Senbatsu. > _ >

Author: So who do you vote? O w O

Miyuki: It's Mayuyu. >:( That Yukirin beat us to hell 5 years ago. > _ >

Author: Are you even sure it's Yukirin? O w O

Miyuki: W-well... What's confusing us is that she had a voice of a guy 5 years ago. - w - And now her voice is super cute! DX

Author: So your point is? = _ =

Miyuki: SHE'S A TRANSGENDER! XD

Author: *hits her in the head* NO. YOU ARE DEFINITELY WRONG. SHE'S NOT GAY! XD

In Shimazaki Residence...

Atsuki: *knocks on Haruka's door* Hey, you're not going to school? > _ >

Haruka: No... T ^ T I have no plans...

Atsuki: *sigh* She's still at it, Mom. = _ =

Mina: Argh... = _ = She knew that Saito doesn't love her and yet started this relationship... What the heck is this!? DX

Atsuki: Mom... She's hoping that Saito would love her someday. But that day would never come. > _ >

Mina: I figured. - _ - It's like waiting for Takamina to make her listeners laugh at her 'INTERESTING STORIES.'

Atsuki: HEY! IT IS INTERESTING! DX

Mina: Only for you. XD

Atsuki: Sheesh... = _ = *calls Yuizou*

*Yuizou answers*

Atsuki: Hello, Otabe. - _ -

Yuizou: Yes, Maeda? O w O

Atsuki: Haruka's been crying for hours now. - _ - Can you come here?

Yuizou: PARURU-CHAN!? DX I'll go there! D:< (DAMN YOU, SAITO! DX)

Atsuki: Thanks. > _ >

*door bell rings*

Mina: *looks at the peekhole* Name? = _ =

Man: Yokoyama Yuizou. ^ _ ^

Atsuki: Yuizou? O _ o Lemme see. *looks from the window* Oh. Let him in. ^ _ ^ He's Haruka's Manager.

Mina: Oh! :3

Yuizou: Thanks. ^ _ ^

Mina: So this is her manager? O w O

Yuizou: Yes, Ma'am. ^ _ ^

Mina: You're more suited to be her boyfriend than that Saito. = _ =

Haruka: T ^ T

Atsuki: Goodness... *face palm* You're too fast bro. - _ -

Yuizou: If it's for Haruka then it's fine. :)

Atsuki: I wish Haruka just fell in love with you instead of Saito. = _ =

Yuizou: *goes to Haruka's room*

Mina: Wait, where is he? O _ O

Atsuki: He'll just make our Haruka feel another emotion. XD

Yuizou: Paruru-chan, open the door. ^ _ ^

Haruka: No... I won't... T ^ T

Yuizou: Just open it. ^ _ ^

Haruka: Heck no. > w >

Yuizou: *sigh* ... *slids 2 tickets under the door* Use these 2 tickets for your date with Saito. ^ _ ^ Use it to make him fall for you finally. :) (It hurts! DX I WANNA DIE! T ^ T)

Haruka: *takes tickets* ... = w = Sanda of the Sandals?

Yuizou: If you want then might as well use my restaurant for your lunch date. ^ _ ^ Or maybe cook your own food. He'll like it more. (I'm hurting myself more... Aren't I a masochist? DX)

Haruka: T-thanks, Manager... T ^ T ... *realizes something* O w O!!! HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW WE WERE DATING!? DX

Yuizou: It was obvious to me and everybody else. XD Your mother and brother slipped and told me about it. XD

Mina: Sorry! XD

Atsuki: Peace man. > _ >

Haruka: I see... Thank you then. ^ _ ^ (I can't believe Manager Yuizou is so kind! :) He's a perfect boyfriend material. XD W-wait! I already have Saito-kun! DX Who doesn't even love me... T ^ T N-no! I'll make him fall for me this time! >:3)

Saito's Location... Kashiwagi Residence...

*Saito wakes up*

Saito: Ouch... = _ = Where the heck?

Yuki: Oh you're awake now. ^ _ ^

Saito: Oh... Your house huh? Wait... *brain connecting to internet* O _ O!!! WHY THE HECK AM I HERE!? WHY THE HECK AM I TOPLESS!? DX Wait... DON'T TELL ME...! YOU! DX

Yuki: *facepalm* No. = w = I didn't. Anyways, have your breakfast. ^ _ ^ *gives him his bowl*

Saito: *sees a bowl of unedible food* = _ = You sit down. I'll cook.

Yuki: Ehh? O w O

Saito: Just sit down. - _ - Geez... You don't know how to cook? DX

Yuki: Sorry... :( My Mom didn't teach me how.

Saito: Want me to teach you then? - _ -

Yuki: Really? O w O!!!

Saito: If you're free, I'll teach you. ^ _ ^

Yuki: Thanks, Saito. ^ _ ^

Saito: LOL. So now you feel that we're buddy-buddies now, eh? > _ >

Yuki: Aren't we buddies? XD

Saito: Well kinda. ^ _ ^ *starts cooking*

10 minutes later...

Saito: Tada. = _ = *serves the food*

Yuki: *takes a bite* ... - _ - ... O _ O!!! SO GOOD! DX

Saito: *sigh* - _ - We don't have a nee-chan to teach us so Mom would always teach me how to cook. ^ _ ^

Yuki: What're your parents' names by the way? O w O

Saito: Miyazawa Rie and Miyazawa Sasshi. > _ >

Yuki: Sasshi? O w O Your Dad?

Saito: Yeah. > _ > A true wota of yours... *remembers Haruka* W-wait, I'll call somebody first. (Shucks! Maybe she's worried that I didn't go home last night! DX)

*Calls Haruka*

*Haruka answers*

Saito: Hello. ^ _ ^

Haruka: Yes...? :(

Saito: What's with the sad tune? > _ > You not happy that I called you?

Haruka: Nee... Saito... *tears falling down* ; _ ;

Saito: Yes, Haruka? O w O

Haruka: Do you... love me? Q w Q

Saito: ... *sigh* I do. :) Why ask? (Sorry, I still don't... Sorry for lying... > _ >)

Haruka: I see... *smiles* Are you available this weekend...? ; v ;

Saito: Yeah. ^ _ ^ Why ask?

Haruka: Let's have a date. ^ _ ^

Saito: Sure. O _ O Where?

Haruka: To the Cinemas. ^ _ ^ I wanted to watch Manager Yuizou's film. :)

Saito: Sure. But... O _ O What about you? They might see you with me. DX

Haruka: I'll deal with it. ^ _ ^

Saito: I see... Bye. ^ _ ^

*call ended*

Yuki: Who's that? O w O

Saito: My girlfriend. - _ -

Yuki: I see... ^ _ ^ So you're going on a date? O w O (It kinda hurts me... DX)

Saito: Yes. ^ _ ^

Yuki: I... I see... ^ _ ^ I wish that your date will be successful. (Though I feel jealous... :( ) *sees her copy of the lyrics*

'You should love him your own way
without thinking about the other person
You should love as your heart tells you
If you're lucky then they may just love you back...'

Yuki: O w O!!! *shakes head* I can't do that! DX

Saito: = _ = Can't do what?

Yuki: N-nothing... ^ _ ^ *reads more*

'Do you know about the power of love?
Love is something that steals all once eyes meet
It has nothing to do with his girlfriend
You'll black out every time morals go through your head'

*Yuki skips parts*

'Dream in the end, before thinking of strategies
Throw all your pride away! Do it!
Be the last to dream, no matter what kind of love confession
Yes, you need no answer'

Yuki: DX Stop it! I don't want him to cheat! D:<

Saito: *sweat drop* Him? O _ o Cheat? What the heck are you talking about?

Yuki: *blush* N-nothing! Just... Take your breakfast and go away now! DX

Saito: = _ = Weirdo.

Yuki: S-sorry... :( (I now hate UZA. = w = Thanks for giving me the wrong advices, UZA. UZAI YO... DX)

Weekend... C-Nemouse Cinemas...

Saito: *looks at his watch* She sure is late. = _ =

*Haruka arrives*

Haruka: S-sorry I'm late. ^ _ ^

Saito: It's fine. ^ _ ^ So what should we watch? O w O

*Haruka locks arms with Saito*

Haruka: Sanda of the Sandals. ^ _ ^

Saito: Comedy, huh? - _ -

Minutes Later... Inside Cinema 9...

Saito: = _ = Why bothered when somebody misreads your surname?

Haruka: Well, Mita and Sanda looks the same in Kanji and maybe he's bothered? XD

Saito: So why is he bothered? > _ >

Haruka: I don't know. > w <

Aki: O w O Mita-san-

Yuizou: Sanda desu. - _ - Sanda of the Sandals. Sanda of the Sanda-gyuu or otherwise Sanda of the Sandaabaado (Thunderbird).

Aki: I don't know how I should remember it but I understand. ^ _ ^

Yuizou: Well then, I shall be going to buy the things for dinner now. - _ - Beef Stroganov garnished with Pickled Daikon Radish. Rocket and Pickled Daikon Radish. A boiled spinach and Pickled Daikon Radish in bonito-flavored soy sauce, right? - _ -

Aki: Can I have it without the Pickled Daikon Radish? = w =

Yuizou: *bows* I understand. I will go now. *goes to the kitchen*

*Aki's husband goes home*

Saito: LOL. I like this guy. XD [A/N: It's because the guy who acted as Aki's husband looks a lot like him. LOL. It's him. SAE. XD]

Aki: Darling, you'll need to wait long for the dinner. O w O

Aki's Husband: I don't need to eat. I suddenly have to go and meet someone. - _ -

Aki: Is that so? O w O

Aki's husband: Where's my cellphone? *sees it* Oh. O _ O

Aki: *gets the phone* It's here. ^ _ ^ *sees a message*

Screen: From Mayumi

'Come to the same hotel at 7 pm.'

------END------

Aki's husband: Don't go looking at people's phones! *tries to get the phone*

*Haruka gets Saito's phone*

Saito: Hmm? O _ O What's wrong, Haruka?

*Haruka looking at his inbox*

Haruka: *sees that most of his saved messages are Yuki's* = w =+ *pulls Saito using his necktie outside the cinema*

*Saito follows*

Saito: H-hey, Haruka... What's the matter? DX *gets dragged outside the theater*

Outside the Theater/Cinema...

Saito: What's the matter? > _ >

Haruka: *shows him the messages* Why does she have more messages than me? > w >+

Saito: Goodness, what's wrong with you? She just texts me more frequently. = _ = That all?

Haruka: *starts to cry* What's wrong...?! T ^ T WHAT'S WRONG!? DX You're lying to me for Yukirin-senpai! T A T

Saito: What are you talking about? = _ =

Haruka: I called you last night... You said you're doing your part-time job... BUT YOU'RE WITH YUKIRIN-SENPAI! T A T

Saito: W-what the? O _ O!!! How did you know? DX

Haruka: I... ; _ ; I followed you last night... And you were... Lovey-dovey with Yukirin-senpai! T A T

Saito: = _ =+ Geez, what's wrong with you-

*Haruka kisses Saito on his lips*

*Saito pushes Paruru away*

Haruka: What's wrong? Q w Q Don't you love me?

Saito: (I can't take it anymore... - _ - I'm sorry Saiki-niisan. I'm sorry Atsuki-niisan.) Haruka... I'm very sorry... - _ - *inhales then exhales* I don't. I tried to pretend but... I still can't feel anything. I'm sorry. I only look at you as a bestfriend... *bows* > _ >

Haruka: Rise. ; _ ;

Saito: *rises*

Haruka: *slaps Saito*

Saito: I'm very sorry... > _ > I'll... leave you now... *leaves Haruka*

Haruka: S-saito... Wait... T///T *hugs Saito from behind* Please say that you love me... T A T

Saito: ... > _ > Haruka... You're making a scene. Let me go. - _ -

Haruka: I don't care! T A T I won't let go! > w <

Saito: *kisses Haruka's forehead*

Haruka: S-saito...? Q w Q

Saito: I'm sorry... *faces down* - _ -

Haruka: T A T I just wanted you to love me... Why can't you...?

Saito: I don't know. It's my heart. And you can't do anything about it. > _ > *leaves*

Haruka: *walks like a zombie* I want you... I need you... I love you... Atama no naka... *breaks into tears* (Today's our Monthsary... And today we separate ways... Why...? T A T)

In Takamina's location...

Staff: Because the audience would want more excitement... You have to jump from 50 meters. Be careful, okay? ;)

Takamina: Sure! XD

*Takamina jumps from 50 meters then lands*

Takamina: O w O!!! What the...!? DX *holds her right leg*

Staff: W-wait! Let's send her to the hospital! *calls other staff*

In the Hospital...

Doctor Iriyama: *fixes glasses* This is quite grave... =o-o= Because the bone broke and it almost went out of her skin. She has to quit in her idol life.

Takamina: QUIT!? ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND!? BEING AN IDOL IS MY DREAM! I CAN'T! DX *tries to stand*

Doctor Iriyama: =o-o= *fixes glasses* I'm not out of my mind. If I can do anything I could've done it right now. If I was really out of my mind... I WOULD'VE CUT YOUR LEG AND REPLACE IT WITH AN ARTIFICIAL ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A POTATO OR MAYBE A PINEAPPLE.

Takamina: NOOOOOOOOOOO! T A T

In Mayu's location... Near the C-Nemouse...

Mayu: = w = Something just doesn't feel right...

Jun: Hmm? O w O What's wrong, Mayuyu?

Mayu: I feel that Somebody who has the same nick as me is crying... > w >

Jun: That would be your imagination. ^ _ ^

Mayu: Yeah. And another thing is out of place... > w >

Jun: What is? O w O

Mayu: Mom. > w >+ *looks at Yuki*

Yuki: What? O w O

Mayu: Why the heck are you here? = w =

Yuki: I-I'm here cuz' I'm gonna watch a movie... > w > (I can't tell them that I'm stalking Paruru-chan in their date! DX)

Jun: Hmm... - w - Saito told me that He and Paruru are going to date here.

Mayu: REALLY!? DX DATE!? HERE!? SHE'S BEEN-!

*Yuki covers Mayu's mouth*

Jun and Yuki: SHH! *glares at her*

Mayu: *whispers* They're dating? O w O!!!

Yuki: No, they'll make out in the Cinema. > w >+

Mayu: REALLY!? DX

Yuki: *hits Mayu's head* NO! OF COURSE NOT! DX IT'S LIKE... YUCK! DX

Jun: Then Maybe Kashiwagi-san wants Saito to date her? >:3

Yuki: H-H-HEH!? DX Of course not! DX I'D RATHER DATE BENNY THE BULL THAN TO DATE HIM! D:<

*Saito comes out of the door*

Saito: = _ = You'd rather date that BULL than to date me? It's better then. *sigh* - _ - I'd rather date Liza the Iguana than to date you then. >:D

Yuki: I was just joking! DX

Saito: *sigh* - _ - After carrying you all the way to your house that's what you're gonna say to me? Aren't you an ungrateful lass today? > _ >

Yuki: I'm really sorry. > w <

Saito: Sheesh... Lass who's an Ass. > _ > I'm in bad mood. Bye. = _ = *leaves*

Mayu: O w O What happened? *looks inside the C-Nemouse* O w O!!! *sees Paruru crying*

Jun: Haruka-chan!? DX

Yuki: What happened? O w O

*Paruru goes out of the C-Nemouse*

Yuki: Paruru-chan... You alright? O w O

*Haruka slaps Yuki*

Yuki: O w O!!! *slaps Haruka back* Why the heck did you slap me!?

*Haruka slaps Yuki again*

*Two of them slapping each other*

*people looks at them*

Mayu: = w = Remember Jun... We don't know them. Let's just go away from them. > w > *slips away*

Jun: R-roger! DX *slips away with Mayu*

Saito: *inside Mcdo* ... = _ = *sees the Yuki and Haruka slapping each other* = _ =' *facepalm* Why the heck...? I guess I'll stop them. = _ = *goes out of the store then goes to them* Oh goodness... = _ = Could you two please stop? > _ > *blocks the two of them from slapping each other*

Yuki: But she's slapping me! DX And I don't even know why! T ^ T

Haruka: *kisses Saito in public*

-End of Chapter-
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:39:28 PM by Amakuchi »

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 9]
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »
Yuki: H-H-HEH!? DX Of course not! DX I'D RATHER DATE BENNY THE BULL THAN TO DATE HIM! D:<

The Dora part was because of last night's convo isn't it? xDD
If I remember clearly, I'm benny the bull.. Could it be that.. xDD thank you kuchi~ xDD
Too bad.. Im more into Jun >:D OH MY JUJU~!
Wahahaha xD Too bad.. MAP >:D

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2012, 05:30:33 PM »
Yuki should date the map instead.  :cry:

And I LOL'ed at the Dora the explorer part!

Yuki i'm the map!!!!  XD

Kuchi is such a troll. You said this update is not funny!!!!

I hope you put the Bird and the flower on your next update! And Congrats! 2k views!!!!  :deco:

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2012, 05:51:06 PM »
lol namba48 ← sai harem XD

Please added more namba girls XD

the dora part and slaps part so  :twothumbs
twitter  tumblr

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 9 - Nov. 11, 2012]
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
Hahahaha,, this update is sooooo funny,, and dafuq with that slaping contest?? And last Saito got kiss by Paruru-chan,, what's Yuki reaction about that?? Waiting the next update....
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »
yosh!! i satisfied with this part XDb
What the heck?! XD you said that this part is not funny???? this is sooooo funny you know XD i re read again and again when i feel bored, and this fic can't stop me to laugh XD yuizo introduce XD saito the explorer XD slapping war XD high jump takamina XD and the last kiss part is make me curious so muchhhh ! yuki will be mad then xd please update soooon pleaseee :bow: :bow: thankyou :grin:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2012, 02:24:40 PM »
gahhhh sorry :bow: double post (-_-") please continueeeee

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call