JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - I Tried

Author Topic: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [Chapter 12 - 7/15/13]  (Read 47175 times)

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 7]
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2012, 11:58:30 AM »
@GinkoX : rhin_rhin din yata..d ko na matandaan eh.  XD

Bakit kayo naghahanap ng mga kalahi? may balak ba kaung bumuo ng alyansa??  :lol:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »
pa butt in ako ha!!!  :lol: natutuwa nmn ako sa conversation nyo guys, gusto ko ding magka friends ng akb48 fans bakit wla dito....
lahat ng kakilala ko kpop ang alam T_T ...............  :(

but i prefer saeyuki than mayuki >>>>>  :P
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2012, 12:22:13 PM »
@saeyukilover : Friends!!   :deco: Mga kaibigan ko din KPOP lovers including me..  :lol:
 It's okay if you're a Saeyuki lover for now. Pagdating ng panahon you will come to love MaYuki too..  :lol:

Im not sure about that being a mayuki fan but hey maybe in future cause right now my brain and heart  is saying mayuyu is saeyuki's baby.. hhehe!!

i myself is a kpop fan 1st before becoming akb48 fan (hindi ko masabing jpop kasi akb lang ang talagang kilalang kilala ko na jpop ung iba pangalan lang ang alam ko :P) but anyway maybe i just got tired of people around me talking about kpop.....nakakatamad din minsan dba ....umamin kayo kahit solid fan kayo!!!! :)

as my name says i'm saeyukilover in any case i like mayuki in friends relation but not lover  :cry:

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »
@saeyukilover: Hahahaha I also think that Mayuyu is SaeYuki's daughter xD But because of that I learnt to love MaYuki :P Btw, Didn't know na pinoy ka din :D Ahh~ Ang daming pinoy/pinay dito  :shy2:

P.s nagiging chat box na ung Story box ni Amakuchi-san.. Baka magalit na sya  XD hahas

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »
but i prefer saeyuki than mayuki >>>>>  :P

ako din..hohoho

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2012, 12:38:12 PM »
both parents are pinoy, so pure pinoy ako........apparently i plan to come here in uk just for a visit and my parents got twisted 3 years ago hindi na ako pinabalik sa pilipinas kya nag work nalang ako and schooling dito.....

at 00 i think magagalit sya ... gawin b nmn nating chat box ang fic nya eh!!! :lol:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »
LOLS. Gulat naman akong naka1 page na kayo. XD Nagluto lang ako... HALA! WHO'S THAT POKEMON!? BAT ANG DAMI NG POST!? DX Pero okay lang. Ahahaha... At least nakahanap ng kalahi ahahaha. ALYANSA? O _ O Baka. AHAHAHA! Sino senyong me wattpad? XD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2012, 01:16:47 PM »
@rhin_rhin: LOL. ANG GAGALING NIYO! AHAHAHAHA! XD LOL. Okay lang yan. Ahahahaha... XD Cge, sulat sulat na ko.

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »
Please forgive me, I don't want to be rude or anything.....but I started hating it when people have conversations instead of comenting about the fic presented. I get it you all are having an important conversation but could you please move it ,only for today, in another place like facebook or something?

Pretty please? I'm sorry if I hurt anyone,its just that this is not the place for conversations about anything else beside the fics, and I thought this was a place for all right? I mean a place where we speak english so everyone could understand us? I can't read what you are talking about, so I'm sorry for talking beside the poing if you do are talking about the fic here.

Once again forgive me,only for today(its my birthday) you can kill me tomorrow.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »
Please forgive me, I don't want to be rude or anything.....but I started hating it when people have conversations instead of comenting about the fic presented. I get it you all are having an important conversation but could you please move it ,only for today, in another place like facebook or something?

Pretty please? I'm sorry if I hurt anyone,its just that this is not the place for conversations about anything else beside the fics, and I thought this was a place for all right? I mean a place where we speak english so everyone could understand us? I can't read what you are talking about, so I'm sorry for talking beside the poing if you do are talking about the fic here.

Oh~ I'm so sorry if we offend you in a way Yuukimoko-san..
You can put all the blame on me if you want.
No. I changed my mind. You can put all the blame on Amakuchi. Since she's the owner of this thread.  :lol:
And happy birthday!!! I wish you the best!  :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:13:32 PM by rhin_rhin »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2012, 01:37:25 PM »

Oh~ I'm so sorry if we offend you in a way Yuukimoko-san.. You can put all the blame on me if you want.  :thumbup
And happy birthday!!! I wish you the best!  :)

me to yuukimoko..sorry to..hohoho
and happy birthday tooooo!!! :banghead:

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »

Im sorry too yuukimoko-san.. :bow: Happy Birthday too~ :)

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »

I see. I deeply apologize then since rhin_rhin put all the blame on me. AHAHAHAHA. I'm very sorry that this thread became a chat box, they started chatting here and I just let them. I know it was partly my fault, alright? I'll take all the blame here since I allowed them to chat in my thread. I thought they're only going to post under 20 and never thought they'll exceed that number. And yes, we moved the discussion in facebook, don't you worry.

About the language thingy, Yes, I know what you feel when you can't understand anything. So I apologize again.

And don't worry, you didn't do anything worth apologizing for. You were right. We were the ones who should apologize to you. And oh yeah, happy birthday. I hope you have more birthdays to come. ^ _ ^

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
when i open this fic i feel weird (*_*) what are u guys talkin' 'bout?
well yeah, just please update soon amakuchi san :bow: :grin:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2012, 11:54:48 PM »
when i open this fic i feel weird (*_*) what are u guys talkin' 'bout?
well yeah, just please update soon amakuchi san :bow: :grin:

I'm very sorry for it, fuu_kun. Sorry for making you feel weird. We were conversing about a Filipino Alliance or something. ^ _ ^'
LOL. I'll be updating this later fict then stop for 4 days. - _ - I'll be planning my next fict which is  MaYuki as requested by rhin_rhin.

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2012, 12:57:59 AM »
well it's all right ^-^
yeayy i'm glad~~ (~^-^)~

eh? you will 'make you know who' fanfic?? e-eh? not in this thread right? hemmm

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2012, 01:30:40 AM »
yay~ finally able to read it

ok first things first i swear you come up with the most randomest things I LOVE IT :lol:

i swear half of the time i have a stomach ache from laughing so hard i wouldn't be surprised to have abs by the end of this fic :rofl:

lol mario's troll and even saito trolling mario HILARIOUS

oh god so many things to say but dont know how i'm spastic now :panic:

and i so agree with ren
HONMAYAN IS NOT SOME SILLY TV SHOW!!!!!!

thanks for the funny story cant wait for more~ :deco:

LOL. Thank you! Thank you! AHAHAHAHAHA! XD

well it's all right ^-^
yeayy i'm glad~~ (~^-^)~

eh? you will 'make you know who' fanfic?? e-eh? not in this thread right? hemmm

Not in this thread, don't worry. :))

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline Doko Demo Door

• ゲキカラ
  • きち!きち!きちきち波動砲発射!ずどどどどどどどどぼ〜ん!
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2012, 01:49:25 AM »
All I can say in your fict is... HAHA. It's so hilarious. XD

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 8]
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2012, 10:01:31 AM »
[A/N: LOL. So to summarize... The guy in the video wanted the whole NMB Akagumi to be arrested just because he got hit by a car for following a chick? = _ = WHATTARETARD.]

Miyazawa Ren's Intro and POV...

Minnasan, konnichiwa. ^ _ ^ Miyazawa Ren desu. 17 years old. Currently a student studying in Majisuka Gakuen. :)) Like Saiki-nii and Saito-nii, I also work part-time. ^ _ ^ I work as a construction worker, waiter, janitor and... As a host club member too. - _ - And I'm keeping it a secret from Saiki-nii and Saito-nii. So, don't tell them about it, alright? ;)

Parents? O _ O They died. You had heard from Saito-nii, right? > _ > And about siblings... I had two. But you probably know who they are. ^ _ ^ I also have siblings which are not blood-related to me. They're my friends in school. :)) One of them will be Nakanishi Yuu-san. ^ _ ^ He's a handsome and strong-willed guy who fights beside me in gang wars. XD He's so competitive. We would count how many goons have we beat and I always win! XD

Saiki-nii, Saito-nii and Yuu-san always tell me to keep my other self in check. O _ O I don't even know what they're talking about. - _ -' Do you guys know about it? O _ O They say it's with the pendant. Well, I can fight yankees normally without switching the pendant. The pendant gives me more strength but I don't even know what I'm doing when I start switching this. When it switches back, I see my opponents begging for their lives. - _ -

About my other friends... - _ - Yagami-kun is also there. He currently two-times girls right now. = _ = Namely, Kimoto-san from Sutegoro High School and Kizaki-san from Yabakune. - _ - He always tells us that he won't get caught. I wonder bout that. My other friends will be the infamous yankee gang called Rappappa. Otabe and I are always having fun by competing in eating spicy food. ^ _ ^ But I always lose. :(

We were having fun but we've been disbanded. Ooshima-chan and Otabe had to go because of their work in show business. Oh wait! Please support Otabe's show! XD It's called Honmayan for short! :D Getting back, Maeda and Black told us that they have a family to support. Wait...! EH!? O _ O I thought Black-san didn't have a family? That his family didn't want him so they threw him or something? Maybe he got somebody pregnant... = _ = Well, he's handsome, nothing to question about it. And Saiki-nii and Sado have a school to manage... T ^ T Ren is so sad! But I still have my other friends so... ^ _ ^

Wait, Lovelife? O _ O!!! I don't know. But lately, I'm falling in love with Yuki-san. > _ < I was even tempted once to read one of her photobooks. Good thing, Saiki-nii didn't see me actually reading it. XD [A/N: SO YOU READ IT AFTER ALL. XD] But why are they against my love for Yuki-san? O _ O Just because she's an idol? - _ - Hmm... And there's also this girl who has been pestering me to become her lover. What was her name... = _ = Furukawa-san, was it? Anyways, thank you to the Author who gave me this chapter to introduce. ^ _ ^

[A/N: So you think that's over? = _ =]

Hmm? O _ O What? I already said everything I-

*author switches the pendant to Rock*

Author: So now, I'm interviewing the street's famous... GEKIKARA-san! XD

Me: Fuhahahaha~! >XD Nee... Okotteru? *bites nails*

Author: W-wait! DDx I have questions to ask! Will you answer them?

Me: Yorokonde... *bites nails* >:D

Author: A-alright... = _ = F-first... Name please.

Me: Miyazawa... Ren... Also known as Gekikara... Fuhahahahaha~! >XD

Author: N-next... = _ = Anything you did that you regret.

Me: >:D Punching the hell out of an innocent guy 6 years ago...

Author: = _ = ... Don't tell me!? DDx

Me: Nee... okotteru? *bites nails* >XD

Author: I'm not... = _ = Next... What do you think of idols? O _ O

Me: I'll kill every last one of them...! >:D They're the reason why my parents died...! >:D Especially that girl...! *punches the Author*

Author: *got hit* = _ = *removes destroyed glasses* So who's the Girl? = _ =

Me: KASHIWAGI! >:D *punches the author again*

*Author switched the pendant to Pop*

Author: Sugoi Gap... = _ =' His normal self loves Kashiwagi... And his other self wants to kill her? O _ O!!! SUGOI! XD But ouch... His punches are amazing. = _ = I think I can't go to school this week...

End of Miyazawa Ren's Introduction...

Still Ren's POV... After School... In a public playground...

Uhm... What's with all the blood on your face, Amakuchi-san? O _ o

[A/N: Shut up. Do you job. It's your fault. ARGH. DX *puts bandaid*]

Sorry then. Well thanks to the Author for giving me this chance anyways! ^ _ ^ So now I'm in a public playground. And that girl is here... = _ = Aww... I couldn't go to Yuki-san's handshake event... I have classes.

Furukawa: Ren, please give me a chance? :(( I'll give you anything you want! T ^ T

Me: Sorry but... ^ _ ^ I already love somebody.

*Furukawa got shot by an imaginary arrow*

Furukawa: Who the heck is this girl!? D:< I'm sure you can't answer it! I'll give you 5-

Me: If it's the name, it's Kashiwagi Yuki. ^ _ ^ A popular idol. You can see her poster in that convenience store. *points at a random convenience store* > _ >

Furukawa: HUH!? DX You serious!? SHE'S AN IDOL! YOU CAN'T REACH HER!

Me: That's what you think. = _ = I'm leaving- *hears something*

Girl: Hey, you're not the boss of me! BACK OFF! DX *pushes Girl 2*

Girl 2: You're defying me now, Iriyama Rina! D:< *pushes the girl to the ground*

Oh my goodness, that girl needs help! DX Gonna run like the wind! > _ > So when I finally arrived there the Girl 2 was puzzled. O _ O

Me: What're you doing to her? > _ > Aren't you rude? *helps Rina stand up* Miss, you okay? O _ O

Rina: A... Eh... A-ano... T-thank you, Mister. O w O!!!

Me: What is this girl doing to you? > _ >

Rina: U-uhm... She was bullying me. Always asking me to buy these and that until my money becomes 0. :(( She would also punch me. Good thing my Mom and Dad would believe me when I tell them I tripped or something.

Me: I see... - _ - *looks at Girl 2* - _ - I would want to know your name before I finish you off.

Girl 2: Finish me off. What do you mean? > _ >

Me: Hey... Do you know the infamous Rappappa? > _ >

Girl 2: H-hey... O _ O!!! That group who can wipe off 500 people barehanded!? DX

Me: Yes. ^ _ ^ Unfortunately... I'm the guy called Gekikara there. > _ >

Girl 2: Huh?! DX That's impossible! You look like a-

*I punch her so hard in the stomach*

*Girl 2 whines in pain*

Me: Does it feel good? > _ > Answer me.

Girl 2: Itt...tai...! DX Remember this, Rina! I'll get back to you on this one! DX *runs away*

Rina: ... O w O *jawdrop*

Me: ^ _ ^ Are you alright?

Rina: ... O w O Y-yes... I'm... Alright.

Me: You looked astonished. O _ O Are you scared?

Rina: N-no! ^ _ ^ Not really! Thank you, sir! :)) I love you, sir! Please be my boyfriend! ^ _ ^

Me: S-sorry but... I have someone I love now. ^ _ ^' (Why did she say that? O w O Is she out of her mind?)

Rina: Pretty please? O w O *uses her cute face*

Me: ^ _ ^' A-ano...

Rina: Please! > w < You can't say no! I'll give you anything you want! ^ _ ^

Me: ^ _ ^' I see... I don't have a choice then. *sigh*

Rina: You'll say yes? O w O

Like my older brother Saito-nii always says to me... FLEE! XD

Me: *runs away* Sorry I still have my Janitor part-time job! > _ <

I thought I got away but... I was completely wrong. Right, Mr. Author? - _ -

[A/N: Yes. And I'll write it in my next chapter.]

End of Ren's POV...

Normal POV...
Inside Mayu's Car...

Mayu: So where do you want us to drop you? O w O

Jun: In the nearest pharmacy please. ^ _ ^

Mayu: By the way... - w -

Jun: Yes? O _ O

Mayu: Do you have a girlfriend? >///>

Jun: Why ask? O _ O

Mayu: N-nothing! >///>

Jun: - _ - Hmm... I don't have anyone yet.

Mayu: But why? O w O I mean... There are so many girls in your college, right?

Jun: Well... One of those things that I can remember is that... I promised a girl not to have any girlfriend without telling her. ^ _ ^

Mayu: Ehh...? So who's this girl? O w O (So he still remembers our promise to each other? :) I'm so happy! XD)

Jun: It's the Mayu I'm searching for. ^ _ ^

Mayu: I see... ^ _ ^ (I can't take it anymore... Why can't he remember me? T ^ T)

Jun: By the way... - _ - I've heard this on Kashiwagi-san...

Mayu: Yes? O w O

Jun: You loved somebody who disappeared 6 years ago? O _ O

Mayu: W-why yes. ^ _ ^ Why ask?

Jun: W-well... I had amnesia 6 years ago so... ^ _ ^

Mayu: I see. ^ _ ^ Well yes, I did. He looks so cool. He would always give me all the attention I want. But on the day that I'll confess to him, he vanished. - w - I never saw him again. (Actually, I did... But he was in Coma. And when he woke up, his parents told me that he can't remember me anymore.)

Jun: I see... ^ _ ^ Did we met more than 6 years ago?

Mayu: Hmm... - w - Secret. ;)

Jun: *moves closer to Mayu* Come on, tell me! Dx

Mayu: =///= Find that out by yourself.

*Jun moves even closer cornering Mayu*

Izaya: Oi... = _ = If you two make something weird inside this car of mine... I SWEAR... I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TWO. I JUST CLEANED THIS CAR HOURS AGO. DON'T YOU DARE DIRTY IT! DX

Mayu: T-that's right! DX B-by the way... I'MTHINKINGOFGOINGTOM-MCDO! W-WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO WITH ME THERE? DDx

Jun: Hmm... - _ - Sure.

Mayu: And it's your treat. XD

Jun: EH!? DX W-well fine. I still have enough money anyways... - _ -

Mayu: Yay! XD Let's Go!

Mcdonalds, Ikebukuro Branch...

Employee: Ma'am, welcome to McDonalds! What's your-! MAYUYU!? XD May I shake hands with you?! XD

Mayu: U-uhm... Sure. ^ _ ^ *shakes hands with her*

Kid: Nee-chan, I wanna order a Happy Meal. :((

Mayu: STOP! DX *blocks the cashier from the kid's reach*

Kid: Yes, neechan? :((

Mayu: You can't order a happy meal with a frown! XD YOU SHOULD ORDER IT WITH A SMILE! XD

Rest of the people inside McDonalds except for Jun: = _ = (Is she effin kidding us?)

Mayu: Huwaat? DX I'm right! XD

Jun: *giggles* Mayuyu is really interesting. ^ _ ^

Mayu: *blush* T-thanks... Hehehe... XD

Mean while... In Haruna and Mario's location...

Haruna: I did say that we should date but... = _ =+

Mario: Hmm? > w >

Haruna: Why the heck are we dating in JOLLIBEE!? D:< WHAT ARE WE!? A KIDDY COUPLE!? DDx

Mario: Ehh~? Sorry! XD This is all I can afford for now. Just enjoy it. ^ _ ^

Haruna: *blush* W-well... I think I should. (Argh! WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME WHEN YOU SMILE!? DX I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO NOT FORGIVE YOU!)

Mario: Hmm? O w O I'm going to order now, okay? XD

*Mario goes to the cashier*

Cashier: Sir, welcome to Jollibee! ^ _ ^ May I have your order? O w O

Mario: 1 bucket of Chickenjoy and 2 Jolly Spaghettis please.^ _ ^ As for the drink, We'll have 2 iced tea.

Cashier: Okay sir, that would be 1000 yen. ^ _ ^

Mario: Hai~! *gives the cashier 1000 yen* By the way... May I ask? O w O

Cashier: Yes, sir? O _ O

Mario: Were the chickens in joy when you killed them? Or where they Enjoying the part when you were killing them? XD

Cashier: No, sir. ^ _ ^' Why ask?

Mario: Cuz' you're selling CHICKENJOY. XD

Cashier: = _ =' Oh...

Mario: One more thing! XD

Cashier: What, sir? = _ =

Mario: Was the spaghetti happy when you cooked it? XD

Cashier: HUH? = _ =+ Spaghetti doesn't even have feelings sir. Why ask?

Mario: Cuz' you're selling JOLLY Spaghetti! XD

Cashier: = _ =+ Sir, please get out of the cashier now. You're delaying our other orders. *gives him a table number*

*Mario goes to their chair*

Haruna: *facepalm* = _ = You even trolled the Cashier?

Mario: HOHOHOHO~ It was fun! XD

Haruna: *sigh* I wonder why I'm so inlove with you. = _ =

Mario: Hahahaha. If you love me, then I love you more. *kisses Kojima's right hand* ^ _ ^

Haruna: *blushes* W-whatever... >///>

*Yuizou and Yuuko enters McDonalds*

Haruna: *notices them* AH! XD Yuuko-chan! ^ _ ^

Yuuko: Harunyan! I MISSED YOU! DDx

Haruna: Ehh? O _ O What happened to her, Otabe?

Yuizou: Her fans were all male. She missed the boobs and the ass of a girl. XD

Haruna: Mattaku, Yuuko-chan. = _ =

Mario: By the way, Yuizou... >:3

Yuizou: Hmm? O w  O

Mario: Are you inlove with somebody now? > w >

Yuizou: That question, huh? - w - Well, yes. ^ _ ^

Mario, Haruna and Yuuko: HAH!? DDx TO WHO!?

Yuizou: Are you still asking me? = w = I'm inlove with Maeda's younger sister, Shimazaki Haruka.

Yuuko: = w = Meh... I already have predicted it. You're boring.

Yuizou: Whatever Yuuko. At least I've got somebody I like. > w > Not like you... You only like Girls with big PAST and FUTURE. = w =

Yuuko: Yeah right~ = w = (Oh my goodness... If they just knew who...)

In Yuki's Location... Meters away from the Handshake event...

Yuki: *walking* Hmm? O w O *a group of thugs block her way*

Thug 1: Miss, wouldcha like to hang out with my gang? >:D We're pretty good. *tries to hit on her*

Yuki: ^ _ ^' I'm sorry but I have to hurry up. I still have something to do.

Thug 1: *grabs her left wrist* Oi... = _ = When I say hang out, YOU HANG OUT.

Yuki: Somebody help me! DX

*Saito arrives*

Yuki: Eh?! Saito-kun!? O w O

Saito: Hey, that's my girl you got there. Sorry, she's a little klutzy with directions. ^ _ ^ Can I have her now?

Thug 1: Huh? = _ =+ You're her boyfriend? Oi, guys, rough him up. She's mine now. Finder's keepers. >:D

*Saito gets roughed up by thugs*

*Something as fast as light beats all the thugs then leaves*

Thug 1: HUH!? O _ O!!! What the heck happened!?

Saito: H-heh...? O _ O (How the heck did they collapsed like this? Dx)

Thug 1: S-sorry! DX *releases Yuki then dashes away*

Yuki: What the heck happened? O w O *looks at Saito* H-hey! Are you alright? > w <

Saito: I'm fine. = _ = *gets up* ... *feels pain* !!! Shoot...! Dx

Yuki: You're not. = w = I'll give you a hand.

Saito: I'm fine! > _ > Get away before they get back.

Yuki: Everything's going to be fine. - w - Now let me help you!

Saito: Tsk, No need. It's only a little. = _ =

Yuki: Okay then. - w - By the way, why were you here? O w O

Saito: W-well... This way is nearer to my house. > _ >

Yuki: Really? > w > *pokes Saito's injured stomach*

Saito: Ouch! Dx That hurts, you know?

Yuki: Answer me seriously, why are you here? > w >

Saito: Ok, ok! DDx I followed you cuz' Mayu told me. > _ > It's not that I'm worried, okay?

Yuki: Fufufu... Being tsundere, aren't you? xDD *her phone rings* Hmm? O w O *checks phone*

Screen: Watanabe Maki-kun <3

'Yuki-chan, you there? ^ _ ^ I'm finally going to get married. I just wanted you to know because you're one of my bestfriends. ^ _ ^ I'll be married to one of my past patients. And her name is Ooya Shizuka. I hope you can attend our wedding next week. :)) I'll be expecting you. About the invitation, Mayu will be sending you one tomorrow. ^ _ ^'

Yuki: O w O!!! ... :((

Saito: Hmm? = _ = Hey, you don't have the right to be sad. You should be happy. Your ass is saved. > _ >

Yuki: That's not the reason I'm sad! DX *shows Saito the message* The Love of my life will now be married...! AND NOT TO ME! T A T

*rain falls*

Saito: = _ = That all?

Yuki: You don't understand...! T A T It's because you don't even love anybody-

Saito: *hugs Yuki*

Yuki: S-saito-kun! Let me go! Dx

Saito: D:< I am currently hugging you because I LOVE YOU as a friend! Now, if you still don't notice other people that love you as a friend... THEN HURRY UP AND DIE FOR THAT GUY! DDx

Yuki: *fell silent* You didn't have to be that rude... T ^ T

Saito: *sigh* = _ = *releases her from the hug* Have you regained your brain now?

Yuki: I didn't even lose it to begin with. XD (Why do I feel special when I look at him...? Don't tell me!? DX N-no! Haruka loves him! I can't... But...! Argh! I think I'm falling in love with him...)

Saito: Hmm? O _ O Kashiwagi-san?

Yuki: N-nothing. ^ _ ^ H-hey... Can I ask a favor?

Saito: Hmm? O _ O Sure.

Yuki: May I hug you? :)

Saito: = _ = Why the hell would you hug me?

Yuki: Just... Let me hug you. ^ _ ^

Saito: S-sure... > _ > (Why the heck's she hugging me? = _ =')

Black: *behind a tree* = _ =' My goodness... The two of them will catch a cold by doing that...

Atsuki: *behind an intersection* - _ - *pats Haruka's back* Don't cry... ^ _ ^ He must have a reason. Remember, you're his girlfriend. And Kashiwagi Yuki-san is just his friend. :)

Haruka: *beside Atsuki* T . T  I hope so too...

-End of Chapter-

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
Re: Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple (SaeYuki) [CHAPTER 8]
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2012, 10:31:54 AM »
Yes Ren-kun~ I want to see you in a host club irl xD
Of all places, why Jollibee Mario-kun? xD
Mario-kun trolling the cashier was awesome xD