JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - How To Go

Author Topic: We can't escape from our destiny[48DAYS SEASON II][FRENCH+ENG] Chapter4-131030  (Read 40251 times)

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
SEASON 2 : We can't escape from our destiny - french version

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

SEASON 2 : We can't escape from our destiny - english version

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Hello o /
Hm, this is a fanfic I wrote several weeks ago, I warn I was in a pretty sad mood xD. I love write but I rarely write fanfic because I'm nervous to don't respect characters's personalities.
Hm, I wrote this fanfic in French and I have never been able to translate it into English, a friend has kindly accepted to do * w * and I'm happy because I haven't necessarily a writing style very easy to translate. (Already in French it can disturb xD).
I hope it's understandable... >.<

[One-Shot][Mayuki] I can't.

I stand there. On those staircase where we usually meet. This is not a place that fans know. It's a place really banal. Few steps in backstage leading up to the dressing room. Slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the front stage. Since how long it's our place of rendez-vous? Since forever I think. Since our first steps on the scene. It's here that I am waiting for you. Or the contrary. Sure, it happens that one of us two is absent. Our schedules is filling over the years. But even in these cases, the presence of the other doesn't leave us. This is our strength. Our bond. I smiled slightly at the thought, my eyes landing on the dark screen. My fingers touch lightly the few keys. The screen lights up. Your words appear. This short email.

«Mayuyu Sorry I'm late. I'm coming, wait for me! Love you. Yukirin. »

Baka. It’s not professional to be late. Especially to make me wait. I don’t like waiting. All above,when it’s you that I expect. I don’t know why I’m more uncompromising when it concerns you. The more time passes,  the more your absence weighs on me. And these last days, it’s worse. I’m sighing. Staring at the door in front of me. Only waiting for one thing, that you open it, breathless, apologizing in a thousand different ways. And then, I’ll sulk. I’ll hurl a scathing remark, turn my back on you and leave annoyed . And you raise your eyes to Heaven and you’ll hold me in your arms whispering to me to forgive you, and I’ll give up. It will happen this way , because it always happened this way . And I’ll give up every time. I'm so weak when it concerns you, Yukirin.
A hand land on my shoulder. I jump slightly, getting out of my thoughts. Raise my head. I don't hide a hint of disappointment in my eyes. I believed in it. It was you. But no. Myao that simply gives me a slight smile.

« It will begin soon Mayu, let’s go. »

I sighed and got up, ignoring the hand that she give me. Sorry. I'm not in the mood. I throw a last glance at the mail before entering the dressing room. I don't like those stages where you're not by my side.

I don't like being on stage without you.

The show is over. The atmosphere is different. Probably because you're not there. Does the absence of someone can change so many things? In my opinion, yes. The B team is each of us. You are our captain. Without you, nothing is the same. I sigh. Wiping the beads of sweat stood out on my brow. No matter the absence, the show must go on. mustn't it ? I no longer believe in when you're not there to support me. My pillar. Just changed, I sit back on our staircase. You're still not there. I can not hear the sounds around me. I stare at the door. And then, there was this contact. These legs coming on each side of my body. This chest that sticks to my back. These hair tickling my neck.

« Shiriri-chan… »

Yuko. There’s only you to call me like that. It’s our thing. It make me feel good , this warmth. You say nothing. You hug my waist gently. As if you were afraid that I leave. I will not leave. I’ll wait for her. We remain like this for several minutes. Some girls start to leave, passing around us without saying anything. It was as if everything disappeared. I enjoy the Yuko's warmth. She finally head out of my neck.

« Come Mayu. I take you to my place tonight. »

She gets up and stretches her hand out to me. I looked at her for a moment. It's getting late. You're very late Yukirin. Certainly you won't come tonight. I grabbed the hand of Yuko and let her to help me to get up. You lead me. I do not know how much time the route to your house take. I don't even know which way we took. Nor how we arrived here, I let myself leaded by your hand, guided by your warmth. It's raining. I feel my hair pressed against my face and my clothes stick to my body. I'm shivering. Quiet. You feel it and speed up the pace. What idea, not having an umbrella. Your mind is elsewhere right now Yuko. So do I. We arrive home. She opens the door, shaking her head to chase the drops of rain running down her hair. This is adorable. She releases my hand. Goes to another room. I walk around slowly in the room. This is not the first time I come here. Yuko arrives in my back and threw me a towel gently on the head. She began to dry my hair smiling at me.

« Now you're all disheveled »

I smiled slightly. Your smile is contagious. You know it. This is your secret weapon to lighten the heart of your friends. And yet, I see in your eyes that you are eating away by anxiety. And the pain. You're a nice girl Yuko. A quick meal. I eat anything. I'm not hungry. You either in the end. The day was long. The next one will be too. Like all others. So similar in the final. You hand me an old t-shirt as pajamas. I lie down while Yuko comes to my side, we cover it with a thick blanket. She hugs me. You're very affectionate Yuko, even for you, it's surprising. Certainly, things are strange these days. Everyone is strange. So do I. I close my eyes.

I don’t like sleeping without you.

A new representation of the Team B had just finished. With the other members I joined the dressing room, a new day ending. I'm tired, it's exhausting. Performances. Rhythm. Everything. But hey, I love what I do. But there is something strange. The staff seems preoccupied. I frowned. And forget about it. And this is when it happens. The manager enters. Says he wants to talk to us. He has something to declare. At all of us. I feel bad. A sudden nausea. This strange feeling knowing that something bad will happen. The same sensation for several hours in fact. We sit down. Some on the ground, the other on the benches. Worried glances are exchanged. This kind of thing is not common. We regularly deal with announcements. But. Not like that. The manager is nervous. It seems searching for word.

« Ehm… You have all noticed that Kashiwagi Yuki was not there today … »

Silence. Yes, of course, we had all noticed. She has been delayed. That at least is what the email received a few hours earlier before the beginning of the performance. Just delayed. Nobody said anything. We scour all his eyes. His lips. In anxious anticipation of the end of his sentence. He scratches the back of his head, announcements ,he declares a lot of it , some good and some bad. But I feel that what he is about to say is the worst of all he could say. He would never thought to announce something like this some day. Though. Anything can happen in our world.

«…We received a call from her parents. She was hit by a car on the way to the theater. She died in the ambulance. »

The silence takes place. Weighing. And reactions begin. Some cry. Some are in shock. Many staring at me. Waiting to see my reaction. She is just late. My face becomes expressionless. The smile I wore a few minutes ago has totally disappeared from my face. I get up. Some hand try to hold me back. But nothing can. I leave the room. Sit on the stairs. Staring at the door. I wait for her. She is just late. I'm not hurt, I have no pain. No tear. No nameless suffering, I feel nothing. Anything.

I don’t like to smile without you.

Sometimes we would like to think that everything is a nightmare. These pictures just disappear before our eyes open. But the reality is more vicious. Because the eyes are already open. Because sleep doesn't occur. I am awake. And all these events are only the strict truth. I would like the Yuko’s warm embrace disappears. I want the pain to disappear. The lack disappears. That all these signs that make me understand that I don't sleep disappear. Because in the end, we does not suffer in dreams. Not even in nightmares. And my pain is real. All of this is just a memory. From few days. The announcement. Yukirin. My Yukirin. A tear runs down my cheek. Crashes on hand Yuko. Tightens her grip gently. You don't sleep Yuko ? Or is it a reflex ? Forgive me Yuko. Hate me if you can. I turn around and take you in my arms. I know you're strong. But I also know that this affects you. As it affects all of us. The others pain sometimes hurts more you than yours. I do not want you to suffer for me. I whisper a thank you to the ear. I do not know if you can hear me. I don’t know if you sleep. But it will be easier for me if you're asleep. So please, keep your eyes closed.

A silence reigns in the dressing room. As always these days. Everything follows on. The management was hesitant on how to put things in place. This was a first. It was a shock. For all. But they thought that out of respect for the fans the honors had to be given. Emissions, concerts. Everything followed on. We were not neglected, a whole environment was set up to support us. I felt their eyes on me. As often. Mix of pain and anxiety. A little pity too. I hate this pity. I know that deep down of them, they wonder what they would do in my place. They would feel. In the end, they flee this reflection. Because it's too hard. Intimately, they are happy not to be there. And I understand them. We went to the studio. Where the show sets. Videos. Comments. Memories. I stay silent. My eyes glued to the screen of my phone, rereading again and again these few words. The show comes to the end. We rise. A song is planned. For her. While others are taking place, I step forward.

« I, Watanabe Mayu, I am announcing my graduation of AKB48. I am expected, and I'm already late. »

I bow. I smile. And I run. I know that Takamina moved forward. Probably in order to stop me. To hold me back. I also saw Yuko grab her arm. Forcing her with a glance to let me go. I left the studio. I run. And stop abruptly. Two lights coming towards me. Horn’s loud noises. Shock. The dark.

I can’t live without you.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:50:54 PM by Llyloo »

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: [One-Shot][Mayuki] I can't.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
I cant stand this! Its too sad (T^T)

Thank
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 01:11:00 PM »
This broke my heart.....more and more......

Thanks for the one-shot.....really lovely....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »
Good story. But this is so sad!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Thanks for making me feel sad tonight!   XD

Thanks for writing MaYuki Llyloo-san .  :bow:  :bow:
Hope you write more of them in the future.

Please next time make it a happy one.  XD

anzai48

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 01:28:01 PM »
Geez, I'm glad this is just a fic. XD       *silly me, I know*

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »
im not into mayuki..but after i read this  :cry: :cry: :cry:
this is so sad!!!MY GOD...
 :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 02:00:16 PM »
Oow ** Thanks to all!

I'm sorry to have written something so sad >///<

I hesitated long before accepting that it is translated into English. XD I felt a little monstrous to do that to my OTP.

I have some ideas for things most happy ~ I'll try to write it.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
 :cry: :bleed eyes:

Omg so sad! I cried so hard here!it's so good ><

Thank you o/ can't wait to read other thing from you ^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »
omg no this cant be happening its too sad but thank you anyways for the mayuki fanfics but i literally cried  :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »
OMG..

Same as above..
Guess everybody felt the same..
Well written.. We're all so sad now.. T.T

Gloomy morning for me..
The fiction is just so sad..
In the end they died together?
Well, that's not really the sad part..
I felt the part that's more sad is when Mayuyu tried to deny the fact..
T.T Heart breaks now.. T.T

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 11:54:02 PM »
 :fainted:

Omg! so sad this story.

When i read that yukirin has dead i´m in shock too /like mayuyu

:stoned:

Offline alpacas

• Yukirin's boobs belong to Mayuyu (。・ω・。) ♡
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »
omfg if you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of my heART BREAKING. ;A;

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
Thanks all for your comments, although...

Ow. I feel like a monster now... T_____T. Sorry. >///<

I'll try to write something more happy xD, even if I'm good to do it.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 12:42:16 AM »
Don't feel like a monster!

We all may be heartbroken, but we all loved it o/ at least I did^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 03:18:01 AM »
I love thissss >< their love is priceless!!!

I really really can't stand whenever I read something like this, the love they have for each other is so beautiful.

@Llyloo : you're not a monster, your fic made me happy to know that nothing can replace the love between human. Thank you :] I'm looking forward in the next fic, sad story doesn't mean it bad

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 03:52:03 AM »
this one shot is amazing!  :bow: please keep writing! :on chew:

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 03:57:31 AM »
Sad. but nice too..  :cry:

this OS... great! thank you  :cry:

Offline lilycrazy17

• Moe Moe Kyun <3
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42:34 PM »

Tu ne me cites même pas !!   :sweatdrop:
Bref  !
It drives crazy too when I read it for the first time; If you touch the Mayuki you going too suffer !! :angry: :angry:

But when I read it for the second time, I felt really down.. :(
 But it's cool still that you write it !

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 02:59:59 PM »
@lilycrazy17 : Désolée >< je ne savais pas que tu avais un compte !

Thank you all \o/

Yeah, so it's Lilycrazy17 who had translated my fanfic in english xD.

I've some ideas of fanfic, one one-shot and one long fanfic ~ I'll try to write it soon.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 03:10:33 PM »
woah il y a des french dans se forum...  en faite je le savais déjà pour lilycrazy17

and this fanfic is just so beautiful XD and sad...
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - How To Go