JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Dancing Queen

Author Topic: One-Sided Love  (Read 8516 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
One-Sided Love
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:33:23 AM »
Another One-Shot Fan Fiction of AKB48

One-Sided Affair

I am Shinoda Mariko, a Fine Arts student major in Fashion Design and graduating this year. Anyway, my best friend called me that he wants to talk with me personally. I wonder why because he’s very eager to meet me immediately in the school yard. By the way, I have a three weird Best Friend. Their names are: Ray, Kuu and Riku. Well, I think Riku is the sane among the three. Because, Ray always blabbering about her blonde boyfriend and go gaga with Kai whenever his boyfriend will go while Kuu in the other hand always pestering me to help him to shoo her EX-girlfriends and to woo his new type girl. What a Best Friend I have. (Sigh) and the last is Riku. (Blush) (Oh! God! Get a grip Mari-chan!) (Your are older and yet you acting like a teenager?) That’s my thought and probably will say Ray to me. Yes, I have a crush on Riku not a small but a big crush on him. I like him since childhood and until now I don’t have the guts to confess to him.  Although everyone in the university seems to respect me like a QUEEN that have a Beauty and Brains but in this kind of situation, like LOVE I failed. I guess that’s what called a One-Sided Love.

THE END???

Mari-chan! What a good sightseeing to see. He wave his hand at me and he’s smiling adorably that make my cheeks redder. As our distance closer by every step I am taking, he suddenly hug me! I was shocked at his warm body and I know my cheeks and my ears are to nosebleed (Sorry, I only exaggerating things every time when his near at me. I don’t what to do but I slowly return his hug. I know he’s the one right now blushing at my sudden action.  After an embracing moment. Mari-chan! I have a good news! He said to me and make me curious. Yuko-san already accept my feelings! HE jumped slightly. What?! D-id he confess already to Yuko? What the hell?! “Mari-chan? Are you okay? You seem pale”. No! “what? Mari-chan?” Ah I mean.. Congrats to both of you. I will take my leave now. Bye! I waved my hands and run fast as I could I am afraid that he will look after me. But to my disappointment. He did not go after me. I guess this is total heart break to me since birth (What The) anyway, I always beside him whenever he have a problems I guess that is the third wheel of a Friendship? Or Relationship? I am just bitter this time so that I said bad things about him. He’s so dense like Kai! God! Help me!. As I stop running and begin to walk calmly in this street that is seems very dark. I  saw a brunch of a delinquent students of the other university that approached me and you can see at their eyes the lust, the blood and to KILLED. But in this state of mine. I will crash them all. After 15 minutes, Mariko or rather Sado (Another self of Mariko who’s three times stronger than the usual her and a very intelligent YANKEE) walks out of the alley with her hands full of blood. (Sado’s appeared when Mariko is in danger or she really pissed off to someone and after her fighting to the other Yankees, she will be back again to her old self, Mariko-sama). She smiled slightly and she did not know that someone saw the whole scene.

Author’s Note:

Thanks for reading this...
Please Comment...
Guess the pairing of this One-Shot Love Story
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-Sided Love
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »
Hello. :)

If you view this..

Please leave a comment..

Thank You

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 11:27:04 AM »
Zmg! Please, don't torture me like that! Who saw Mariko?!!! I'm just too curious >< 

Who is the couple? :? Hmm I'm just too dense to get that. Could be Mariko x someone; or MariRiku; or RikuYuu or :panic:

I liked! Please, make a part 2 or something like that ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
Sounds interesting
I'm curious who's that person is  :?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 04:14:15 AM »
Zmg! Please, don't torture me like that! Who saw Mariko?!!! I'm just too curious >< 

Who is the couple? :? Hmm I'm just too dense to get that. Could be Mariko x someone; or MariRiku; or RikuYuu or :panic:

I liked! Please, make a part 2 or something like that ><

yeah i need to know if its mariharu TT_TT

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 07:00:21 PM »
Uuuh Who is it?   :?  :?

I'm curious please continuous  :w00t:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 05:25:20 AM »
This sketch is Kojima Riku and Minegashi Kuu in my fan fiction: One-Sided Love

Please click the URL..

Please comment :)

Thank You...

I will Update Soon..

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530285_498100620220445_1744195705_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480372_498100643553776_1152590931_n.jpg
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 03:29:45 AM »
Erm.... very interesting story there.

To guess the coupling huh???

Well nothing wrong in guessing wrongly right... so I'll take my chance to guess.

Coupling are:
1)Ray x Kai
2)Yuuko x Riku
3)Mariko x Kuu

And if you want me to guess who saw the whole Sado fighting... I guess it would be Kuu.

Well what do you think of my guess?

I hope I'm correct even if it's only one of them.

Thank you for another of your fic.

Looking forward to your next chapter for this fic too.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :theking

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 11:18:51 AM »
One-Sided Love 02

Today, usual as I walk to the corridor with High and Mighty aura, the students are looking at me like a Queen. It doesn’t suit me a Princess probably because of my age. Get it?! Anyway, sometimes it’s good to see that the students have some high respect to me but in the other hand, it’s also annoying. Arghh!!! (Sigh) I have some slight head ache due to fighting last night. (Sigh).

“Mari-chan!!! Here!!! Here!!! I have some curry rice for you!!!! I will give it to you for free if you give me a C-H-U-U-U” I glared at him and point my fist. When he saw it he moved backwards. Do you know who he is? I have a clue for you, he look alike a  G-A-C-H-A-P-I-N.“Please Mari-chan” he whined at me. Nah, you eat it I am still full. I said to him in a bored tone. “W-What???? Did you saw your body in the mirror? It looks like a CHOP-... Before he continue on what he will says, I interrupt him by the sound of my knuckles ready to punch him. “I mean... It’s B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, Yeah! That’s right Hehe” Kuu said with terror while rubbing the back of his neck. The others just giggling while Ray and Kai just smirked at the sight of the two. This a typical morning from us. But in the right corner, there’s a handsome man that is really bothered about yesterday’s event.   

“Mari-chan”...

TBC...
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 11:47:43 PM »
Hahaha... Kuu... he really likes Mariko LOTS  :wub: :inlove: :heart:

Erm... the handsome man that came out from the corner is Riku.... But what event that bothered him?

Great one... more guessing

Well thank you for the update... hope to see the next one

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »
I Loovveee~~~~~~ It~!

Aww~ Mariko doesn't want to accept Kuu's Love~

Anyways. Please Continue. :))

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 09:56:24 AM »
Bickering! I love this so much! :inlove:

Kuu is such a player! This time I have a guessing!  The one who saw the situation fro afar was Riku o//

Please continue^^

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 09:09:58 AM »
A/N: Thanks for the comments and I am very happy for that thank you. I really appreciate it.  :bow:       
        I will do my best in  every chapter I made.

Cisda83:Thanks for reading and comment. Your guess is right!

GinkoX:
Yeah, it’s true Mariko doesn’t have feelings for our Gachaapin but  eventually there will be spark. Haha! By the way, Thanks for reading and commenting.

BbSis: Thanks for the reading and comment. Your guess is also right! :D

One-Sided Love 03

“Ne, Kai” Ray asked Kai while their hands intertwined to each other and  they are going to the school rooftop to have some PRIVACY. Although, at first the midget didn’t want to go but The Diva is very insisted that she wants and the midget give up when Ray uses her charm (Smiling seductively). What is it Ray? Kai said not bothering to face her girlfriend. “How did you say that Kuu likes Mari-chan?” Suddenly they stop walking and Kai is now facing the Diva. Why do you ask? Kai said. “Hmm.. Nothing. Never mind it” “Let’s Go”. Sigh. Okay, I will tell you but do not tell anyone or I will not talk to you anymore, understand? The diva only nod. Kuu confessed to me that he likes Mari-chan.

FLASHBACK

Kuu is walking left and right with a worried look. So, I decided to asked him, by the way, Riku is not in the apartment because he have a date with her squirrel girl. What’s your problem, man?! “N-Nothing”. Oh? Really? I don’t believe you. I said teasingly but Kuu ignored me and resume what he do awhile ago which irritates me and I grab his both shoulders to stop him. What’s your problem? You can tell me. I said softly. We’re been friends since elementary days same as to Riku, right? You can trust me. ”okay” We sat down in the couch. “I am fall in love with a girl”. Really? That’s good to hear. “There’s one problem” What is it? “The problem is she likes Riku and the worst Riku is her one of her best friend” What is her name?
Shinoda Mariko.

END OF FLASHBACK

“I see” But if you will asked me, I like Kuu and   Mari-chan to be a couple. “W-What?” Ray asked a bit shocked. “I against it, Kai. Kuu is a player and he’s not serious at anyone!” Ray is now a bit frustrated.
Ray… You don’t judge Kuu because you don’t know him really. Like a saying, “Don’t judge a book but it’s cover” “But Kai..” Kai stop the Diva by putting his finger to Ray’s lip which earned a blush from Ray. “Okay, if you say so but if he hurt Mari-chan, he will pay it from me” Hehe. You’re so cute when you are angry!”Kai don’t say a sweet word!” eh? You don’t want it? “No…no it’s just that…” Kai interrupt again The Diva by kissing her on the lips.

--

In the other place, (Park)

Hey, Riku-nyan… Try this one, it’s so sweet! She motioned the pink color cup cake to her boyfriend but it seems her Boyfriend is spacing out again. Riku-nyan? Are you there? “Hah! Yuko! Don’t scare me like that!” Riku said a bit irritated. Scare you? I don’t scare you, in fact I call your name for almost three times and yet you are spacing out again. Yuko said calmly but she is now a bit pissed off on the behaviour of Riku. Riku noticed it and he moved so that her girlfriend will not be mad. “I am sorry, Yuko” he kissed her left cheek which earned a smile from her squirrel girlfriend who have a cute  dimples. He only smiled and he suddenly forgot his problem about Mariko.

--
“Mari-chan, please help me” No. I said. “But why?” That’s your problem, take the consequences by yourself. Kuu starts to pout that Mariko can’t resists so she give up and pretend to be Kuu’s girlfriend.

TBC...

A/N: Please Read and Comment :D
     Thank You

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 05:19:08 AM »
I'm at Lost for Words!   :cathappy:

Update Soon! :)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 05:48:12 AM »
ahh, kai ray pairingg  :luvluv2:
please give me more kay ray lovey dovey moment  :kneelbow:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »
OMG! I saw this just now. Sorry ><

Why Kuu needed Mariko to pretend she is his girlfriend? ><

Oh Yes! Pleaaase, tell me it's MariKuu>< If it is, I'll be really happy *.* If it's not, I'll keep reading anyways xD

What a cute moment of Ray and Kai *.* I love them *.*~

Thank you o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 10:34:35 AM »
A/N: Thank You for reading and appreciate all of your comment. For the silent readers, please make a comment and I will be happy to read it.
Special  Mentioning: :D

GinkoX: Thank You for reading ! I will update soon as possible

FNK23: Thanks for reading and I will do my best to make another lovey dovey of Ray and Kai.

BbSis: First, thank you for reading. Second, Sorry if I will not be saying who will be the pairing so, please stay tune.

One-Sided Love 04

Kuu’s POV

Yes! Mari-chan agree on my plan to be my pretend girlfriend. I hope this will help to be fallen in love with me. I hope so. But there’s a problem once she knows my plan, I am surely be dead.

Mariko’s POV

What I have gotten to this mess? I wonder why? Is it because Kuu is my best friend so it’s an obligation to  help him or I want Riku to be jealous of him? I preferred for the first reason, I think so.

Hallway

Everyone became silent when the two famous student in this university are holding hands?! (What the hell!) some of the boys student eye’s were so jealous of Minegashi Kuu who holds the queen’s hand that who seems very proud of. Minegashi Kuu the playboy of Akihabara University while some of the girls envy Mari-chan for being closed to their prince charming Kuu. Mariko only sigh that Kuu that nudged him to smile a bit.

Classroom

Ray and Riku did not believe that Mariko is in a relationship and the worst is... to Minegashi Kuu while Kai and Yuko just smiled because the two of them know that Kuu have love Mariko while Mariko is in a state of confusion.

TBC...

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 02:47:57 PM »
No problem, I can live with that >< huahuahua

Why Mariko is confused?  And I hope she does not kill Kuu when she finds out what he planned.

Why Riku didn`t believe in what he saw? Maybe it`s because he actually likes Mariko?  :panic:

Can`t wait for more o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 03:07:10 PM »
I Think... Kuu is in Cloud Nine.... xDD

Maririn!! Go-Go-Go!! I'll be cheering on for ya!

thanks for the UD. I'll be waiting for the next Chappy. :)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 04:21:27 PM »
Ray and Riku did not believe that Mariko is in a relationship and the worst is... to Minegashi Kuu
guys it's truee, just face it nyahaha  :on lol:
i'm curious, what will happen next ? is there any possibility that mariko would fall for him ?  :dunno:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Dancing Queen