JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I Remember You

Author Topic: My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)  (Read 52433 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 20/27)
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2012, 02:37:52 AM »
Hi~

i've read your fic somewhere else and left a comment there (I use username Gekikara46  :) )..so, you already know how much i love this fic  :heart:

i'll comment about the ending after you post the last chapter here..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2012, 05:18:09 AM »
Wow.. Sweet story..

Usually, i didn't really interesed with Kojiyuu couple.. But this time i feel really really like both of them.. :)

:) :) :)

I hope the ending is sweet too.. Because i didn't read your fic yet in another place..

:deco: :) :)

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2012, 06:53:36 AM »
Haruna is so cute with Yuko :)
thank for update :)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
I really love the part where they're talking about the kiss xD  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Nyan nyan is so sweet!!!  :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 01:14:52 PM »
Very nice the two. Waiting for something exciting happens!

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
Is so cute this fanfic

Kojiharu never kiss yuko , bad lucky  XD

thanks for upload

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 21/27)
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »
As always, i want to thank everyone for the continuous support on this little fic of mine... thanks so much!!!!

@yukofan - waaa,.. so thats you... thank you thank you so much for reading...  :shy2:

@Jessye - waa... please look forward to the upcoming chapters... :shy2:

@mae - yes.... kojiyuu looks so cute together :shy2:

@Tam_atsu - i always imagine nyannyan to be so sweet.... sheesh...ntheres no hope for me... fangirling too much over kojijharu..  :gyaaah:

@Minami_chan - i dont know what is exciting for you but I hope this update brings you a little excitement too...  :kneelbow:

@stepk - aww.. thanks for the cute compliment... this is nearing its end so please look forward to it.. :ptam-cry:

If there are too much typo in this, please forgive me for i am using my tablet to copy paste everything... :(
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 21
- Under the Pont-Marie -

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

“Whoa~ Look, it’s beautifully romantic~ Isn’t it NyanNyan?” I pointed out on the bridge adorned by the city lights that our boat is slowly approaching.

“Un! They call that as the bridge of lovers.”

“Ehh?”

“Un! A legend has it that if you kiss under that bridge, and wish for eternal love, your wish would be granted.”

“Is that so?” I smiled at looked at it as we go nearer. “Ah~ I wish I can be with you forever…” I closed my eyes as we slowly passed under the bridge.

I felt something warm and soft touches my lips along with the sudden feeling of shade as the boat slowly passed under the bridge. My eyes opened slightly and were shocked seeing it was her. It was a wonderful feeling. I pressed my lips harder as I close my eyes, pushing a deeper kiss. My arms reached for her back and embrace her closer to mine. She pulled a little and kissed my lower lip as I kissed her upper. This burning sensation of wanting more than a kiss poked me. But she broke off the kiss and looked deeply onto my eyes.

“I love you… Yuuchan…”Her lips catches mine once again, deeply. Playing with it with hers, giving me soft small kisses.“I love you…” She uttered as she broke off keeping the tip of her lips touching mine, with our noses nuzzled, and snaking her arms around my body.

“I love you more…” I replied allowing my body to be by her embrace once again.

She was warm and soft and gentle. And she really smells nice too. I buried my face deeply on her chest as I felt her arms consistently wrapped around my body. Her neck attracted my lips to stick to it, kissing it slowly and passionately, sniffing and warming it with my breath. My hands lowered, reaching her behind, giving at a squeeze as my lips travelled to open the buttons of her dress, allowing me to press my lips onto those soft mountains of hers bulging from underneath her bra. This makes me wanna cry of happiness. Finally, I felt complete. I hugged her tighter, so tight that if she were a pillow, she sure will feel suffocated. I’m just really happy.

“Yuuchan?” I heard her call faintly. “Yuuchan~ Are you okay?”

Eh?! Eh?! Nooooo! This isn’t real! I felt her poked my cheeks and opened my eyes.

“Having a bad dream?” She asked me with her eyes deeply locked on mine. “You’re suffocating me…

”There came a moment of silence as I turn my back to lean on her chest allowing her hands to gently caress my hair. I shook my head a no. “I’m actually having a great dream.”

“Eh… I’m sorry for waking you up…” she replied pouting.

“It’s okay, as long as it’s my NyanNyan I’ll see when I open my eyes, no need to be sorry…” I murmured. “But that was really a nice dream…”

*sigh*“Cheezy Yuuchan. Cheezy.” She giggled. “Now, why don’t we get up and enjoy our third day here?”

“Hmm? NyanNyan, ever wondered what’s on my mind?”

“Right now?”

“Un! Right now.”

“Hmmm… You’re hungry?”

“Nope. You really don’t have an idea?”

“I’m hungry.”

“NyanNyan?!”

She giggled and released me from her arms. Her body moved away and stood up, leaving me lying down the bed.

“NyanNyan!! Mou~”

“I’m going to bath now Yuuchan. Prepare yourself as well.” She said with a smile as she walks away from the room.

“Hey!” I ran towards her and tried catching her from behind but she swiftly avoided me. She was laughing. “Hey! Not fair! You have an idea right? You know what I’m thinking right?”

“Hmm? Let’s see…” She looked at me brightly.

“So cruel~”

“I am?”

“Yes you are!”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are! NyanNyan loves hurting the poor me.” I groaned.

“Eh? That’s how you see me?” She replied at me lovingly.

“Yes! Cruel NyanNyan!”

“Oh~ Too bad, I’m just thinking of taking the shower with you but since you think I’m cruel, I’ll just go bathe myself.” She teasingly replied giggling as she slowly closes the bathroom door.

“H-hey! No fair! Why are you such a tease!”

“Oh! And think of what to eat for breakfast too, since I’ve changed my mind of giving you a very nice one because I’m cruel…” she said reopening the door just for that.

“No way! So cruel~~”

--

“Huh? Aren’t you tired yet?” Yuko asked Haruna who is now walking slower. “We’ve been to two museums today. Your energy has improved! I’m proud!”

“Eh? I’m not that weak Yuuchan! I have a strong body when it comes to walking since shopping involves a lot of it.” Haruna answered smiling. “My feet won’t complain over excessive walking.”

“Ehh? Amazing. My feet are already tired though.” Yuko sighed.

“Hmm. From what I have read, there’s a cruise ship near here. Wanna jump in there and have a cruise with me?”

“That’s not a bad idea. You can also have your dreams of having wine while lying next to me. Yay~” Yuko giggled earning a blush from the tall girl. “But isn’t it already dimming? We might not see anything. The sun will set in a while.”

“It’s the best time Yuuchan. I really love the setting sun. Also, I think the city night lights will be a dazzling sight too.” Haruna replied dragging Yuko to walk a little further. “I love how they glitter in the dark, so beautiful.”

“Eh… yeah.. I noticed you bringing me to a good place during sunset. I thought we’re just too slow so we always end up catching the setting sun.”

“M-mm” the tall girl murmured shaking her sideward. “I wanna watch all the possible sunsets with you.”

“NyanNyan…”

--

They managed to arrive and board the boat by dusk. There were lots of people boarded on the boat. Tourists, and Parisians playing tourist can be seen chatting as they wait for the boat to depart. The couple is peacefully seated at the center of the crowd with their hands held together and Haruna leaning towards Yuko. The boat will glide over the water for an hour, to see the most important sights of Paris on its most unusual view.

“Ara… this is bad.” Haruna whispered.

“What’s wrong NyanNyan?”

“Your body is hypnotizing. My eyes are drooping.” Haruna joked as she snuggled on Yuko.

“Eh? You can sleep though. But you won’t get to see the view.”

“I’ll stay awake as possible.”

“You should.”

--

As the cruise went on, a familiar sight came across Yuko. It confuses her since she hasn’t been there yet.

“Uwaa~ Beautiful. It’s romantically beautiful… Isn’t it NyanNyan?” She whispered gaining no reply from Haruna. “Ara~ Too bad you’ll missed this bridge.”

“This bridge is called Pont-Marie. This bridge links the Île Saint-Louis to the quai de l'Hôtel de Ville and is one of three bridges designed to allow traffic flow between the Île Saint-Louis and the Left and Right banks of Paris. Since the 18th century, the structure has seen little change aside from the flattening of its rise which did not alter the appearance.” The tour guide introduced.

“Pont Marie? Sounds… familiar…” Yuko whispered confused.

“The Pont-Marie is known as the "bridge of lovers" and legend has it that if you kiss under the Pont-Marie and wish for eternal love, your wish will be granted. For those who are passing under Pont-Marie for the first time, you have to do the same, make a wish and kiss the person at you side.” The tour guide continued and joked “So beware of the person who sits next to you.”

Yuko’s eyes widened. That familiar structure, she can’t be wrong that she saw it on her dream this morning. Her shocked eyes looked at Haruna who is deeply asleep on her lap holding both of her hands above her chest.

“No way~~” she whispered and blushed remembering her dream as the boat slowly approaches the arc of the bridge.

Her eyes sport a contented look on the sleeping girl. She smiled with her heart beating fast.

“NyanNyan, I know I said yes to the no-kissing rule. But, please forgive me this time. I wish to stay with you forever. I wish we stay together forever. I’m sorry I broke the rule, but just this time… I love you…”

Together with the other couples on the boat, Yuko shared a kiss with her beloved. It was romantic and all as her lips touches and gently pressed onto Haruna’s, with all the city lights trying to peek on them kissing under the bridge. For Yuko, it wasn’t just a stolen kiss, wasn’t just her first kiss with Haruna, and with all the wishes heard by the watching lights, it’s the most important milestone of her life with the one she loved.

--
-
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »
It was just a dream no way  :mon duh: lol 
but Yuko is great at the end  for the eternal love  :mon lovelaff:
thank you for update great chapter  :mon thumb:

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2012, 07:42:36 PM »
this fanfic is so great that sometimes I don't have word to describe.  :luvluv1:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2012, 12:21:25 AM »
Yuko kissed haruna!!! Yay!!! And nyan nyan why you sleep?! XD haha

Silent reader for now

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 22/27)
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2012, 05:26:29 AM »
@Tam_atsu - because she really loves Haruna. fuufuu~~  :shy2:

@stepk - omg... thank you so much... i'm literally speechless here... :on speedy:

@mae - yeah! it was a battle of stealing kisses!  :nya: it's finally 1-something... (i can't remember how many time Nyannyan stole a kiss..)

time to get this story moving... ^_^)

oh yeah~ and thanks for the ThankYou's :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

********************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 22
- Rest Day -

--

“NyanNyan, are you sure you’re ok?” Yuko asked with a very concerned voice while caressing the tall girl within her embrace.

“Un… where do you want to go today Yuuchan?

“If you’re not feeling well, we can just stay here.”

“I’m fine… just a little more sleep.”

“Are you sure? I have pain killers here.”

“Thanks. But I’d rather have you as a pain killer…” the tall girl joked.

“Quit joking. I’m worried you know.”

“But you should be worrying more about your health than my headache. Save those for yourself.” She smiled. “This is just a mild one anyway.”

“Mild one? Just look at you, have you had headaches much worse than that?”

“Don’t you want me hugging you like this? I love hugging you though.”

“NyanNyan, it’s not helping. Quit making this as a joke.” Yuko sighed. “I love hugging you too. I love it so much. But I’m not enjoying you wetting my top with your sweaty forehead you know.”

“Cruel~~”

“I’m not cruel~” the short girl defended.

“…but I’m not complaining if you’re hugging me when you’re in pain. Even if you’re wetting my top with tears, and even saliva…”

“Hey! I’m not wetting you with that!”

“Yes you are… I’m just not complaining… it doesn’t really matter what wets me, as long as it’s yours.” Haruna replied smiling. “And this is just the first time you’re hugging me sweaty.”

“F-Fine! You win it this time.” The short girl answered stuttering and blushing.

“Yuuchan, cruel~”

“So wanna go shopping for clothes? We haven’t gone to shop for clothes yet, and our week is almost coming to an end.”

“Hmmm.. Yup. Shopping and that, it’s all that’s left.” Haruna answered.

“That? What’s that?”

“I wonder if I should tell you though.”

“Well?”

“You didn’t wake me up when we passed under Pont-Marie bridge.”

“W-well… y-you are sleeping soundly… and I don’t want to bother you just to see the bridge.” Yuko explained while the memories of her stealing a deep kiss on the asleep Haruna plays on her mind.

“Hnn? Too bad.”

“Too bad?”

“I really wanted to wish under that bridge. They said your wish would come true.”

“Ah~ that. Well, I did make a wish…”

“So you stole a kiss at me?” Haruna asked calmly giving Yuko a shocked face.

“N-no way~”

“Really?”

“O-Of course not! Didn’t I told you I wouldn’t do anything you don’t want?”

“Ehn? So your wish would not be granted. It needs a seal of a kiss you know.”

“I know that!”

“So you kissed me?”

“I didn’t!”

“Eh?”

“I… I… I kissed… I kissed the girl sitting next to me…” Yuko replied and sighed.

“Eh???”

“We’re in France anyway. It was not a big deal to them.”

“Hmm… Yeah… Thanks Yuuchan.”

“Hmpft! Because I love you so much that I can restrain myself!”

“I know. That’s what I like the most about you.”

“And that makes you cruel~”

“Eh?”

“…because you always say that you like me. But there’s a no-kissing rule.”

Haruna giggled. “Okay. I’ll think about it.”

“Eeeh? Really?” Yuko reacted playfully.

“Un. I will.”

“Then I’m praying for a positive result.” The short girl giggled.

“Yuuchan~”

“Hmm?”

“Do you really have an idea how much I like you?”

“I just know that you like me too~”

“I hate you.”

“Eh?! Now what? What’s that about?”

“I just don’t like you, you know. Like, like you…”

“Eh? Hmm…”

“I hate you.” Haruna frowned as she expects something from Yuko which failed her with just a hum.

“Why don’t we just stay here for today? We’ve been walking and going out ever since we got here.” Yuko replied changing topics. A slight blush on her cheeks can be seen.

“Yuuchan cruel~” Haruna murmured.

“You’re having headache so you don’t know what you’re saying.”

“I am well aware you know.”

“No you’re not. Just stay here. I’ll prepare our meal. Okay?”

Haruna pouted.

“NyanNyan?” Yuko looked at the tall girl still on her embrace with strict eyes.

“O-Okay. …but… but be back soon.”

--

“Mou~ Why are you giggling?” Yuko asked Haruna who is currently enjoying spreading the cheese on her bread.

“…because you keep on saying sorry.”

“And what’s funny with that?”

“Nothing. It’s just that every time you say sorry, I always answer ‘it’s okay…’ like we’re a broken cd, repeating the same lines over and over.”

“And you found that funny? You’re weird.”

“… just because you won’t stop asking for forgiveness that I can’t help but laugh over it.”

“You’re really weird.”

“Whatever Yuuchan. Here, have breakfast with me. Say ah~”

“Now I feel sorry for just having bread for breakfast. I was the one who told you that I’ll treat you to a good pasta today.” She answered with a low note and opened her mouth wide for the bread.

“Stop it already. I was sick yesterday so we didn’t go out. And you’re having stomach pains again so it’s my time to repay you. So we’ll stay here again today.”

“No way~~” *munch munch* “I’ll be okay a little later.”

“No you’re not! You’ve taken pain killers but still, all you can do is stay in that couch. We’re staying.”

“Cruel~ I was hugging you yesterday when you had your headache but you chose to eat bread while I’m lying here.”

“Yuuchan~ I’ve been hugging you all night because you’re crying non-stop. And you woke up asking me to not let go. I’ll embrace you again after eating.” Haruna replied casually as she spread the cheese on another set of bread. “Here… eat this. I’ll get us juice. Oh, I’ll get you water.”

“Hey! I want juice too! Orange, please.”

“I’m not sure if that’s good for you, so you’ll have water.”

Yuko pouted on Haruna’s reply. “Ne, NyanNyan… If you’re as sick as me, what would you like? Would you like me to know it too?” she asked smiling.

“Hmm. If I still have a big chance to live like you have, then I think there’s a possibility that I’ll let you know about it.”

“Big chance huh? When is it not a big chance anyway? This is cancer. Nothing is big of a chance.”

“Don’t say that Yuuchan!” Haruna blurted facing Yuko with a frown. “Yours can still be cured. The doctor even told you so. Three more years of life, even just one more year of extension, I’ll be thankful and work hard for it.” Haruna murmured looking sadly at the glass of water she’s holding.

“I’m sorry. I promise, I’ll do my best to extend my life. I’ll do it to be with you.”

“I don’t want you to have that reason Yuuchan. You have your dreams, live for it. Don’t leave here without having a grab of your dreams.”

Yuko smiled. “I’m feeling better now.” She grabbed the bread spread with cheese and had a bite. “Now don’t be sad. We’ll reach our dreams together.”

Haruna hands over the glass of water with a bright smile.

“Can I have the your juice instead?” the short girl grinned.

“No way! This is mine! You drink your water!”

“I’m sick NyanNyan! I need something delicious!”

“No! You need something healthy! Water is healthy!”

“No fair! I also want Paris juice! I don’t want to have water all day!!”

The older girl giggled and grinned somewhat evilly. “I’m your nurse today, and you’ll do as I say…Yuuchan…”

“you're... scary~”

--
-
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!! I really like this chapterr!! Oh~ haruna is the nurse now :')
its super duper mega sweet!!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
But i wish yuko will be cured soon :((
And about nyan nyan? She's healthy right? She's not sick or anything right??  :? :? :panic:
Anyway. I really love this fic!!
But so sad this will end soon :((
You update so fast! LIKE IT TOO!!  XD :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2012, 07:17:10 AM »
you update so soon, i really like it.

thanks really thanks for upload so fast   :thumbsup

i hope this never end or maybe you can do other fanfic   XD

you do great fanfic, with history really sweet.  :D

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: [Short: END OF THE WORLD special] My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 22/27)
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
@Tam_atsu - fuufuu~~ thank you! but for now, please enjoy this one shot I wrote a little while ago..  :kneelbow:

@stepk - yes... it'll be over soon but please look forward to it. ^_^)  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

******************************************************************************************************

“…DECEMBER 21, 2012…”

--

“Unf~” her eyes slowly opened along with a frown on her forehead as the sunlight from outside the window warms her face. Eyes rolled to the side, her set of clothes can be seen tidying the floor. Not only her head hurts, but her body as well. Raising her right hand to give her pounding head a massage gives her a sudden knock on her thoughts as she recognized that soft skin embracing her from behind. “Shoot~ what happened?”

As she slowly move away the arms tangled around her body, her eyes noticed another pair of clothes laid on the floor meters away from hers. She pouts and frowns, recalling what have gone last night. It didn’t take long when her eyes widen along with the opening of her mouth the memories slowly made way to her brain.

“OH MY GOD!” her lips uttered soundless.

----------[FLASHBACK]----------

“Open the door!! Please open the door!” she demanded along with the heavy knocking. “Open up!”

The girl from inside who was sleeping soundly didn’t mind getting up and rushed her way to the helpless door. Eyes still weary from sleep, she recognized the figure standing outside her door, holding a bottle of sake, smelling drunk, and looking at her with teary eyes. “Wha~” Her words stopped on its own, replaced by a gentle smile on her lips. “Come on in…”

“December 20.” The girl with the sake uttered softly as she sat down on the couch.

“And?”

“And??!@!” she repeated the reply with a little annoyance on her voice. “How could you even sleep so sound!!”

“Wha—“

She who barged in stood up from her seat and placed the bottle on her hands on top of the center table. Her head tilts up as she gathers air for a deep breath eyes closed, evident that she’s desperately making herself calm. On the other hand, the sleepy girl sat on the couch and watches the other girl free herself from her nerves. Then there came a long stare. The one on her feet breathes deeply again.

“Okay.” She murmured.

She removed her jacket and let it fall without care on the floor. Closing the gap between her and the one on the couch, she gently dive an embrace and sat on the said girl’s lap.

“Urgh~ Y-you’re heavy.” She joked as she felt the girl’s weight on her, arms tangled around her neck.

“I know… How… How does it feel?”

“Eh? H-Heavy. R-really heavy” She replied almost choked by the hug.

“Are you not happy?”

“Eh?” She was taken aback by the question. A gentle smile forms on her face. “This is really… really… really rare… But… Of course I am!”

“How happy?” she continued to question without breaking the hug.

“S-so much? …that my heart will explode any second now?” yes, she replied using an unsure tone but in reality she’s so sure her heart is almost there.

“Good.” She released the hug and looked onto the other’s eyes. “That’s how I feel whenever I’m cuddling you, Yuuchan…”

“Uwaaa~~ Now that’s…” Yuko’s eyes are gleaming, looking back at the tall girl, left speechless. She was stoned by that sudden act that her mind is totally blank. She felt something soft, but warm and damp pressing on her cheeks close to her lips. Blood started rushing on her face.

“Now that one? How does it feel?”

“E- e- e- eto…”

“Yuuchan? Don’t kid around. I’m serious, please… at least give me a decent answer.” The tall girl said in a stuttering voice with a hint of tears on the sides of her eyes.

“I- I- I’m so happy that… I thought I have… swallowed my tongue.” Yuko replied in batches as she felt her heart pumping more blood as it should.

“Yokatta! I’m so happy…” Haruna mumbled as she wipe the forming tears away from her eyes. “That’s exactly how I feel when you pushed a kiss on me… every time Yuuchan… everytime…”

“Nyannyan? Something wrong?” Yuko questioned worriedly earning a headshake from the one on her lap. Their eyes met and was glued strongly staring at each other.

The short girl slowly closed her eyes and gulped as she saw Haruna’s lips closing in on hers. Her heart beats rapidly, loudly booming sounds against the walls of muscles on her chest. She was even hearing it her own ears from the inside. Her hands are turning cold of nerves.

Then it was that blissful moment. Lips so soft and warm against hers, breathing held within themselves, and that hot sensation traveling down her mouth. Staying like that as they feel their body starts to heat up and finally separates to allow each other have some air. Their foreheads naturally stick together as they feel the warmth from each other’s breath with their closed eyes.

The tall girl’s hands travels down to the waist of the girl below her, grabbing the ends of its shirt as she lowers her head to reach the short girl’s neck. She released one hot breath making Yuko pant heavily and sweat. “I love you…” she whispered. “Please…” a kiss was laid on the short girl neck with blazing passion. “…make me yours.”

And just like how everyone describes it, it was a very long and passionate night...

-----[END OF FLASHBACK]-----

“OH MY EFFIN’ GOD!” Yuko repeated in silence. “Did we just?” Her eyes widen and turned around to face the sleeping figure behind her. “Oh Heavens…”

It was already big but it widens more as the curves of the tall girl’s body greets her good morning. That soft white skin that is keeping her close was all open for the short girl’s eyes to see. For Yuko, it was a feast. The silky hair that is beautifully laid down on the sleeping girl’s shoulder covers its breast artistically. It was a truly a wonderful sight.

“N-n-n-n..N-naked… Nyannyan is…” Her thoughts stuttered like crazy as she examines the bare body beside her. “Am I dreaming?” she poked the girl in slumber on her cheeks. “Oh my… Oh my… She’s really here…”

“Unnn~” the tall girl moaned good morning. Her eyes opened on slow motion.

“OH MY GOD!” Haruna shouted in surprise with her eyes opened as wide as Yuko’s.

Both quickly turned their back from each other, grabbing the sheet to cover their naked bodies. Both were blushing like crazy, staring elsewhere and wondering what they had done, both cold with nervousness.

“Ummm…” Yuko broke the silence. “Good morning…” she awkwardly greeted with a weak smile on her face though not facing the girl at her back.

“Argh! Geez!” Haruna grunts and stood up from the same bed she’s lying with the short girl. “Why am I still here?! Damn it!” She rebelled as she took her clothes from the ground and quickly dresses herself up.

Yuko who was shocked by the tall girl’s reaction can’t help but question what happened. “Nyannyan?”

“I knew it! I knew it!” the older girl continued ranting. “DAMN PREDICTIONS!!! APPOCALYPSE YOUR FACE!!!!”

Yuko’s eyes soften and giggle started to emit from her mouth. “So that was it huh?” She turns her back and look at Haruna happily.

“Of course it was!!” she answered sounding frustrated, almost finished dressing up. “Who would want to leave Earth without getting a hold of the person you like!! Geez! Common sense Yuuchan!”

“Th-the person you… like?” Yuko stuttered with a smile from ear to ear. “Me?”

“Argh! This is embarrassing!!!!” Haruna grunts she walks out of the room, covering her blushing face with her long hair.

Yuko smiled as she watched Haruna’s retreating form. “Well done Mayans… well done…”

--
-
A/N: teehee~~ and so I was so carried away by the end of the world predictions… so I made this! I hope you all would enjoy reading this. ^_^) :kneelbow: this is my first one shot. So please forgive my writing.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:18:00 AM by freakymonday »

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »
Thank for update  ;)
Awesome one-shot I'm in love of your fic  :mon star: :mon inluv:
Please update soon  :mon innocent:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 22/27) + *End of the World Special*
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2012, 10:58:13 AM »
Kojiyuu already done it...  XD Hahahaha!!! The last part was so asdfghjkl SO FUNNY!!!!! XD
Your one shot is really great! Keep up the goodwork!!!  :twothumbs
You really like writing sweet scenes of kojiyuu huh'  :inlove: :D well. I really love it!!  :inlove:
I DEMAND MORE KOJIYUU FROM YOUUU!!!!
Hehe~  XD :P

Silent reader for now

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2012, 09:29:10 PM »
december 21, I think the chapter is going to be with ovnis,

meteorites, earthquakes, etc.  XD XD

but this is much better than that.  :D

thanks for upload.  :thumbsup

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2012, 03:29:02 AM »
Lmao! Great OS freakymonday~san! I really laughed so hard on this!
Now well done, Mayans! Well done! XD

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AM »
KojiHaru got trolled by the Mayans XD *insert Mayan's trolled face* XD

*U MAD* XD
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2012, 04:07:59 AM »
Hahaha! Mayans did a good job here ^^

Your chapters are full of cheese yay!
"it doesn’t really matter what wets me, as long as it’s yours" I'm the one who had a picture popping in my mind? lol

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - I Remember You