JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - Dry Me Up

Author Topic: AKB high school project! (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki...etc) Chapter update.  (Read 18364 times)

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Ok! It's me again doing another fanfiction.I've done Akb48 family drabble and I also did Majisuka Gakuen after prison (In Tokyo)........Soooo yeah.....

This time I'm back with a fanfic because MGAP is done soon.

So I'll just start now.

---------
''Why do you think Aki-P called us?''Class A's captain Takahashi Minami a.k.a Takamina asked her bestfriend Maeda Atsuko a.k.a Acchan.
''I don't know''Was Acchan's reply.
''Actually, no onw knows what is going on in that old man's head''
''Exactly''
Kojima Haruna a.k.a Kojiharu/Kojipa and Shinoda Mariko a.k.a Mari/Maritroll was also with them.
''He also called Class B and K''Said Mariko.
''Uhu, I think it's really important, but he only called us four from class A''Kojiharu said.

The four girls reached the principal's room.Takamina opened the door, after knocking and went in followed by the other three girls.They saw Akimoto Sayaka,Miazawa Sae,Itano Tomomi,Minegishi Minami and Oshima Yuko from Class K.They also saw Kashiwagi Yuki,Watanabe Mayu and Kasai Tomomi from class B.

But they all looked at class K because the way they are sitting is showing 0% respect.They then looked at Aki-P who only nodded and told them to take a sit.They did as he told them and waited for him to say something.

''First of all, I want to thank you girls for coming here''he started.
''And I bet you all want to know why I called you girls thought it's the weekend and you need to rest.It's because you 12 will do a project, If it works you will do it to represent this school.Also you 12 need to be more matured as some  you will Graduate next year''He continued.He then went and got a box, a white box.

''In this project you will work in pairs''He said.
''There is 12 folded paper inside this box.You all will take one, there is numbers writen on the papers.If two of you take number 5 you will work together on this project''He explained.

He put the box on his desk.And said to them to come and take, first to take a paper was Mariko and last was Takamina.
''I got number 1''Takamina looked at Acchan.
''Really? I got number 1 to''Acchan smiled at her.A grin came from Takamina as a reply.

''I got number 3''Said Yuko looking around.
''E-eh? I got number 3 too''Kojima said looking at Yuko.Yuko smirked.
''Looks like we are working together''She said.

''Ok girls, who got number 1?''He asked making Takamina and Acchan rise their hands.''Ok those who got same number sit together,number 2?''He said again.Mayu and Yuki raised their hands and looked at each other.
''Number 3?''Kojiharu and Yuko raised their hands.He continued until he got to number 6.
The pair are

1.Takamina  Acchan

2.Mayu Yuki

3.Yuko Kojiharu

4.Tomochin Tomo~mi

5.Sayaka Sae

6.Mariko Miichan

''Aki-P what is the project?''Takamina asked.
''You will see soon.Now if you go out there will be a bus waiting for you, now go!''He said and they all went out to the bus.The bus was black and it was writen 'PROJECT'' with white on it.They went inside and sat.

''Please, sit beside your partner so you will get to know each other more''A voice suddenly said and startled everyone.they moved to sit beside their partner like the voice said.

''Wait! Who is the driver?''Came Sae stupid question  -which wasn't stupid at al-.
''Relax everyone, the driver is a robot that will take you to the place where the project is''Came a voice.Everyone looked where the voice came from, it was Mayu who was playing with her phone.
''How did you know that?''
''I know stuff..........''

After a few hours they reached to a mansion.They went out from the bus, in front of the gate of the mansion three girls was standing there.They bowed slowly and smiled at the three girls.
''Welcome to the project!''Said the three girls.
''Err......thanks?''
''I'm Ohori Megumi, you can call me Meetan and this is Oshima Mai you can call her Maimai.This is Noro Kayo you can call her Noro.
''Follow me ,please''She said and started going followed by the girls.
They went inside the mansion and then she stopped.
''The rooms are upstairs, there is numbers on each room,so those who got number one will go to the first room from the right side''She said.
''Now if you excuse me''She said and went followed by the other two girls.
The twelve girls went up to their rooms.

______In AtsuMina's room______
''Waaahhh~~ The bed is sooo comfortable''Said Acchan and laid down on the king sized bed.
''Eh? there is only one bed''Takamina blushed.
''Oh! We have to sleep together then''Acchan smiled at her.
''Look there is another room''she said again and pointed at a door.
''I wonder what's inside it''Takamina looked at the door.
''Let's go and see''They opened the door.Inside it was a room full of baby toys and a bed in a corner beside the window.
''M-Minami.......l-look''Acchan pointed beside the bed.A girl, a baby girl was sitting there playing with a car.
''A baby?!''
''Takamina what to do, I have no clue what to do with a baby''Said the still-in-panic-state-Acchan.
''Relax''Takamina went to the baby and sat down beside it.
''I think it's a baby girl,because she is wearing a pink pajama''Said Takamina and lifted the baby.
''Pa...pa''The girls ginned at her.
''Nawwh~ She soo cute''Said Takamina and went to Acchan.
''I think we should ask Ohori-san''The two girls went down only to meet the others in the living room also holding kids.
''Eh?

_____
''So those kids are the project?''Takamina asked after Ohori explained.
''Yeah''
''What's their names?''
''I'll tell you guys by your numbers.1 got Takahashi Juri, 2 got Yokoyama Yui, 3 got Oku Manami, 4 Nagao Mairya, 5 got Matsui Jurina, 6 Miyawaki Sakura''She said and pointed at the kids when she said their names.
''So basically, the project is for you to take care of them''Maimai said.
''Also this, is about them.So read it and you will know their age and other stuff''Noro said and handed them a book for each couple.
''Now you guys are officially parents''Meetan said with her 'normal' adult voice.

''What to do?''

_____
Yo! It's me! J-popK-----uhhhh just call me Chi
So lemme do this again

Yo! i'm J-p- I mean i'm Chi and i'm back with another fanfic  :hee:

I'm sorry but I don't know if i'm gonna update today or tomorrow but I'll see and also sorry for not updating MGAP  :kneelbow:

So please comment if you like this fanfic ^_____^ or not T______T

And tell me what you don't like about the ff if you don't like it  :)

Soo Byebye!  :byebye:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:29:43 PM by K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS »

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
Re: AKB high school project! (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki...etc)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:20:53 PM »
This story is almost the same as irgheto's School Assignment fanfic  :?

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:01:13 PM »
wooooh! awesome!!!  :nya: a new fiction with Atsumina....Kojiyuu...and the others~ lol  :ding: :ding: and Meetan, Maimai, Noro are here too...nice!  :onioncheer: looking forward to the updates~ hehehehe xD

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 01:07:52 AM »
this fic is nice...but it's almost alike with irgheto's School Assignment fanfic..
but i hope it's didn't... ;)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 07:26:14 AM »
Eh... the project is baby....

All the pairings are the usual pairing... which is good

What's going to happen with them.... trying to raise baby....

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the start of interesting fic...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
niki11 : Yes I know! I got the idea from his/her fanfic it's really good  :D But of course I just got the idea i'm not gonna copy his/her fanfic and also the couples are different and the kids they got.Plus his/her's fanfic had baby's mine is kids  :hee:

no-chan : As I said I only got the idea and it won't be like irgheto's fanfic  :wigglypanda:

cisda83 : I also wonder what's going to happen then they rise the babies, Thank you for liking this fic  :kneelbow:

For those who will think it's a copy it's different.Or gonna be this is just the second chapter

Also for irgheto if he/she is reading this your fanfic is REAAAAALLLY GOOD I love it! ~___~

And here is chapter 2! enjoy if you do  :wahaha:  <----- -.-'

______

________In Mayuki's room________

''What do we do with her?''Mayu and the little kid Yui, was sitting on the bed looking at each other.
''I......don't really know''Was the reply that came from Yuki who was reading the book sitting on a chair.
Yui looked at Yukirin then and Mayu, then at Yuki, then Mayu.
''Papa''She said and crawled near Mayu.
''P-p-p-p-papa?''Mayu got in a panic state.
''Mayu.......Mayuuu~.It says in the book that she is really calm,sweet and she isn't a kid who will run around and do stuff, it also says that she does listen to you''Said Yuki and went to the panicked Mayu.
Yui looked at Yuki who sat in the middle of the bed with the book.She stood up and took some steps near Yuki,then she sat down on her lap.
''How old is she ,anyway?''Mayu asked Yuki who was now playing with Yui.
''two years old''
''Oh........wait! Can a two years old kid go?''Asked Mayu.
''Yeah.....'''
''Oh...........''Mayu said and after that an awkward silence took over in the room.Only Yui's giggles was breaking it sometimes.
''Ne......Mayu.....''
''Hm?''
''I...don't really know......I just feel like this is too much for me''Yuki said looking at Yui and then at Mayu.
''We are gonna be ok''Mayu tried to calm Yuki down.and it did actually.

________In TomoTomo's room________

''Say chiyuu~~''
''Tiuu~''
''Ni chi.Yuu''
''Ti.Yuu''Said the little Maiya and gave a grin.Tomo smiled at her and looked at Tomochin who was giving them 'the look' (the look = -.-' ).
''Tomochin''Tomo looked at Tomochin.
Tomochin only raised her eyebrow.
''She also has fangs like you, cute fangs ''
Tomochin started walking to them, while smirking.She sat on the bed beside Tomo.
''Do you mean that she have cute fangs, or I have cute fangs or we both do have cute fangs?''Asked Tomochin.
''You both do have cute fan-''She put her hand on her mouth after she realised what she was about to say.
''Hehe.....cute''Tomochin said and pinched Tomo's cheek.
''Mou........stop it''She pouted.
''Mama................Papa.....''Mariya said.She pointed at Tomo first then at Tomochin.
''E-eh?''

________In KojiYuu's room________

''Say ahhh''
''Aaaaaah''The little girl Manami opened her mouth.
''Yum''Said Yuko after she feed Manami something.
''The book says that she is three years and she can talk''Kojima said looking at the two girls.
''You can talk?''Yuko asked Manami.
''Hai, I can tak (Hai, I can talk''Said Manami and took the fork and started eating by herself.
''And she can eat by herself''
Yuko looked at Kojima and then at Manami.She then looked at Kojima who was also looking at her, she patted the bed.Kojima understood what Yuko wanted so she went to the bed.She sat down and continued reading the book.

''You look like a cat''Yuko blurted out what she was thinking.
''Eh?''
''Cat.........nyan? Nyannyan''Yuko gave her an innocent smile.
''From now on i'll call you nyannyan''She said again
Kojima was only giving a blank stare.She that smiled at the still smiling Yuko.
''And i'll call you Yuu-chan''Kojima said.

________In SaeYaka's room________

''Papa!''The little Jurina poked Sae's shoulder.
''Sayakaaa~ Help~~~''Sae who had no clue what to do with a kid asked for help.Sayaka sighed and went to Jurina.She .walked to Jurina and lifted her.

She went inside the room where they found her.She took one of the toys in the room.She went back to their room and sat down on their bed.She put Jurina beside her and they started playing with the toy.

Sae on the other side sat in the corner of the room.She played with her phone, until she looked up and saw Sayaka and Jurina playing together.She smiled slowly and took a pic of it.
''We look like a family''She mumbled and started playing again.

''Ma.....ma.....''Jurina looked up at Sayaka.
''Ham''Jurina said.
''Ham? Like in ham we eat?''Asked Sae.
''No, she is just hungry''
''What! WHAT DO KIDS EVEN EAT''Sae shouted while running around.
''Be quiet! You're scaring her.I'll go make something for her, and YOU will stay here with her''Sayaka said pointing at Sae first then at Jurina.
''Oh my gawd''

________In the living room________

Everyone was there waiting for Meetan ,Maimai and Noro to come.After a few minutes Meetan came.
''What can I help with''She asked.
''Everything, and her!''Mariko said and pointed at Miichan.Miichan stuck out her tongue at Mariko.
''How are we gonna rise kids, we have school.This is just the weekend and it will end tomorrow''Takamina said.
''Yeah, I know''Meetan said.
''So?''
''They will go to school with you''
''EH?!''
''But They are just kids''Acchan said.
''Not my problem''She said and went away smirking.
''WHYYYYY!!!! DAMN YOU AKI-P!!!!''

_____
Second chapter wohoooo!   :on woohoo:

Hope you enjoy it  XD

Byebye!  :byebye:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 01:15:56 PM »
many kids  :dizzy:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 01:57:23 PM »
Awe~ it's an honor for me if you got the idea from my fic  :thumbsup , thank you
actually i got the idea to write this kind of fic when i wrote my soshi-royal family fanfic, but i haven't finish it yet
so i made the AKB version!!
and i really like that last words on your second chap,
"DAMN YOU AKI-P!!!!"
i agree
Good Job author! continue please

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 02:46:11 PM »
hahahaha :lol:
nice update.... :twothumbs,K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS
i'm sorry about my comment earlier,i hope you're not mad...btw,please continue... :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 04:01:58 PM »
I can't stop grinning after reading your fic xD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
mo-chan : I know right, too many kids as the 12 girls ain't even 18 yet  :smhid

irgheto : OMG! I love your fanfic  :wigglypanda: <-------- why did I put his wiggly panda here? ANYWAY! And please don't call me author call me Chi or anything you want but author is a no no  :on gay:

no-chan : I'm not angry!  :hee: And please call me Chi or anything you want because K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS is toooooo long.............  :bigdeal:

kahem : Haha xD Hipe you enjoy it!  :nya:

Chapter 3 is here and is gonna eat you upppppppp~~~ nom~ nom~

________In the bus________

''Mama i'm hundly (Mama i'm hungry)''Takahashi Juri said looking at Acchan.Yes! You heard me............well no......anyway.Acchan and Juri is actually ok with each other.No.......more like........there is no Minami anymore.
The girls are now sitting in the bus.They are going back home as the school will start in a few hours.Now back to Acchan
''Hungry?''Acchan looked at Takamina.Takamina sighed and took out a apple out of who-knows-what.She gave it to Acchan who gave it to Juri.
''Her name is Takahashi Juri right?''Yuko asked.
''Yeah''
''He, making it sound like you two are married''Yuko teased.The teasing made Takamina and Acchan blush.While Tomochin, Sae and Miichan highfived Yuko.

''Totally, married''Tomochin joined the teasing.
''How many kids are you two gonna have?''Miichan also joined the teasing.
''How about 5?''Sae asked.
And so the teasing never stopped.Well......it did when they reached home.No, no actually home.But school, they went out of the bus.Out side stood Aki-P and waited.

''You!''Sae pointed at Aki-P.
''Sae, don't point and don't shout, the kids are gonna learn bad things''Sayaka scolded.
''Another married couple?''Yuko smirked at what Tomochin stated.
''Yuko, you shouldn't be smirking, remember what you told me before.You love Kojima''Miichan grinned.
Yuko blushed and glared at Miichan, on the other hand Miichan was rolling on the floor with Sae.
''BWAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Nice Miichan!''Tomochin laughed her ass off.

''Girls,the school is gonna start in 10 minutes''Aki-P said.
''Damn you Aki-P!''Miichan shouted.But unfortunately Mariko heard it, Mariko pinched Miichan's cheek.
''Like Sayaka said, don't course''She said and went inside the school like a boss.
''Mama, what's damn you Aki-P?''Mairya asked Tomo who was standing beside her holding her hand.
She froze, actually everyone did.
''Err...........It's........you are gonna know when you grow up''She said and looked at Mariya with a  :nervous face.

''Girls, school starts in 5 minutes''When he said that the 'boys' runned leaving the 'girls' with the kids.
The other 'girls' walked in with the kids.

________In class A________

The four girls walked inside the class.Acchan and Takamina had Juri with them, Mariko had Sakura with her because she never knew what Miichan will do to her.Kojima had Manami with her as Yuko did want them to get more closer to each other.
Squeals was heard the moment they stepped inside the class.

''Is this the project you are doing?''Miyazaki Miho asked.
''Yup, it's pretty cute ain't it''Acchan said.
''Nawwwh, what's her name?''Yamamoto Sayaka asked Mariko.
''Sakura, Miyawaki Saukra''Was the answer.
''Haha kawaiii~~''Rena one of the girls who is always with Acchan hugged the poor Manami.

''Oi, you're killing her''
''But she's soooo cuteeee''Replied Rena.
''I don't care! Now off the teacher is coming''Acchan said and pointed at the teacher.She sat Manami on her lap.

And so the class started.

______
Double update!!!!!!!!!!!

Yey!  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: <----------- wiggly pandas xD

Haha xD

Tell me what you think!

Love reading your comments xD

Sooo byebye!  :byebye:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:03:30 PM by K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS »

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 09:19:18 PM »
glad you're not mad... :oops: btw,nice update...huhuhu XD
and,i guess i'll call you Chi from now on...also i'm glad atsuko coupled up with takamina...huhuhu
thanx for the update!! :twothumbs
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:32:02 PM by no-chan »

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 06:45:20 AM »
hi i'm new here and this fic is awesome hope for fast update !!!! 8) hehehhe

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 08:32:39 AM »
Wah... double updates.... Thank you very much

Great development in their relationships with the kids....

Hahaha they need to go to school with the kids....

Interesting.... what kind of school that give their students kids to play and babysit...?

Honestly, great story there... can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
Chapter 4 here!

Enjoy!

________In Class B________

''Sensei!''A random girl raised her hand.
''Yes?''
''Why does they have kids with them?''She asked.The girls face palmed.
''Nothing to do with me, ask them''Said the sensei.
''Why d-''
''After class''The sensei cut her.

After  20 minutes the class ended.
The random girls walked out with her friends and forgot to ask them.On the other hand there was someone who will never forget that, Oota Aika a.k.a Rabutan/Lovetan.

''So?''Rabutan stood in front of Mayu.
''So what?''
''Why do you have kids with you''
''That ************* Aki-P, even thought they are sooooooo cute.You know me, I can't''Was Mayu's reply.The reply made Rabutan facepalm.
''That's what i've been saying, can someone go and kill Aki-P or something?''Yuki joined them.
''He should have said something''Mayu said.
''We just found her in our room''Yuki said looking at Yui who was drawing something on a paper.
''Mama! Look! I want to be a langel whén I glow up! (Mama! Look! I want to be a ranger when I grow up!)''Yui said showing the pic she was drawing.

''Really? Will you help many people?''Yuki asked.
Beside her was Mayu and Rabutan looking at Yui's drawing.
''She draws better than me''Rabutan said.
''Tch, even a kid does draw better that you''Mayu smirked.
''Shut up!''
''Hey Chiyuu~ what are you doing?''Tomochin came in with the rest of class K and Class A.
Tomo was playing with Mariya with a robot.
''Playing! Wanna join?''Tomo asked.
''PAPA JOIN!''Mariya shouted.The whole class got quiet and all of them looked Tomochin Tomo~mi and Mariya.
''Papa?''
''BWAHAHAHAHAHAH omg Mariya you're the best''Yuko high fived Mariya.While the poor kid had no clue on whats going on.
''Kids are innocent''Miichan patted Mariya's head.
Mariya only gave confused-innocent stare.

'''Kawaii~ What's her name?''Sashihara Rino asked.
''Jurina, Matsui Jurina''Sae answered.
''How old is she?''Shimzaki Haruka asked.
''One and a half''
''Kawaii~''
Then Paruru and Sasshi started playing Peek-A-Boo with Jurina who only laughed.
One the other side Takamina had no clue what to do as Kuramochi Asuka a.k.a Mochi was trying to harass her ears.Making the poor Takamina run around until she hided behind Acchan and Juri.
''Poor Takamina''Miichan said.Sakura looked at Miichan then at Takamina.
''Pool Tatamina''She said smirking.
''BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH''The girls started laughing while rolling on the floor.
''Kids are awesome!''Sayaka said.
''Tits al asom''This time Jurina said.
The girls was half-dying on the floor.
''Holy SHIT!''Miichan shouted still laughing.
''MY STOMACH HAHAHAHAAHHAHA''Tomochin was seriously rolling on the floor.
''What's so funny, mama?''Juri asked.
''Nothing, baby''Acchan patted her head.

''Oh! Did you know that there is gonna be a new teacher for class 4?''Yuki asked.
''Yeah, Miho told me.She also said something about the teacher have awesome oshiri and big boobs''Sae said and looked at Mayu and Yuko.The two was grinning and drooling.

''Yessss, someone with awesome oshiri''Yuko shouted running around.
''Mama, what's awetom oshili? (Mama, what's awesome oshiri?''Mariya asked Tomo.
''Eh?''
Then a sigh was heard.They looked back, only to see, class Kll's Takayanagi Akane a.k.a Churi standing leaning on a wall.
''Yuko, can you live one second without talking about anything like that?''She asked.
''Ha? It's not me that have a totally perverted girlfriend''Yuko smirked.
''Maybe, but at least she doesn't talk about oshiris every second''Churi smirked.
''Reminds be of..........''Sayaka pointed at something behind Churi.

''Hey~ sexy~''
''Hey~''Churi gave her girlfriend a kiss.
''Hey! don't do that! We have kids here''Takamina and Acchan shouted.
''And they say i'm the perverted one''Yuko smirked.She took out her camera and took a photo of Churi and her girlfriend Furukawa Airi kissing.
''Well, you are the only one in the whole world who take photos of people kissing''Churi said.
''But I bet on 100000 yen that Airin have downloaded porn on her laptop''Yuko said.
''Ewww, It's you who have it''Came Yagami Kumi's voice.
''Haha, in you're face baby!''Airin smirked.
''Shut up!''
''Wait, Yuko you really do watch porn?''Kojiharu asked.
''Of course not!''Yuko said.
''I'm not THAT perverted''Yuko said again.
''I bet you are''Kumi smirked.

''Guys class starts in a few seconds!!''

_______
Yo! chapter 4 is here!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Byebye!  :byebye:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »
this is awesome I want more mayuki

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »
i love your fic but could you make it a bit longer if possible  :)

please update soon  :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline magicoflove

• ecchi
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 06:06:10 PM »
Wow awsome!!!
I really like this type (?) families  The kids are too cuteeeeeee and Jurina =))) You're the best
I want more Mayuki pleaseee
BTW, are you Vietnamese???? cuz your name sounds  like Vietnamese
OMG sorry for that emo, I'm not angry. I'm just don't know if "type" is right or wrong so I write ? and !
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:55:19 AM by magicoflove »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 09:46:34 AM »
Awesome update there... Thank you

Ah... the children are so cute.. with their innocent and their eagerness to repeat every words and wanting to know everything...

Great laugh all round...

Can't wait to see more

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 04:17:10 AM »
jejeje juribaby is cute :B...

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - Dry Me Up