JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Is This Love

Author Topic: ROYAL ACADEMY - Chapter 6 (27/05/2013)  (Read 54125 times)

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 5
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2013, 12:02:33 AM »
Super awesome fanfic! :twothumbs

Love it!

A little confuse with the badge color though.. :?

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 5
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2013, 03:49:14 AM »
@ mo-chan- yep Kira is funny hehehe and you want some Yuki then I give you some Yuki yeah  :whistle: thank you for you're comment

@Ando- really you like it? Whoa I'm happy  :nya: Thank you for you're comments

@den_takacchan- yep you're right  :on beatup poor takamina hehehe. Thank you for you're comment

@ kurogumi - hehehe Thank you for you're comments  :gmon sing:

@  Rena-chan Daisuki - Wow Rena and Yuki are popular hmm...Thank you for you're comment

@ cisda83 - yep Jurina is a naughty boy hahahaha Thank's for you're comments

@POPCAT- I still gonna keep it a secret minna hahahaha Thank's for the comment

@X_Last-Cross_X- whoa thank's for the tip, and Takamina's power I will reveal it when the times comes, thank you for you're comments

@chemicalstar- Yep Acchan is scary isn't she, Thank's for the comment

@mayuki_daisuki - yeah triple date FTW hehehe Thank's for the comments

@Sherin- really you have assumptions. I wanna know heheheh Thank's for the comments

@ashiya - still useless ehh??  :pleeease: You still think JUJU's power is useless,oh well ..........I can't do anything about it heheheh Thank's for the comment

@Dieyg48 - ahh sorry if my other chapter don't have minami on it, I can't make them all appear because i'm using a lot of member hehehe sorry about that, thank you for you're  comment

@chiqinna - really Thank you!! :shy2: And thank's for the comment

@vPANDAv- Thank's for the comment  :on GJ:

@ leEwẬy - Mayuki huh?? well Jurina is my protagonist in here let me see... Thank's for the comment

@Railgun96- read chapter one it explain about the badge and thank for the comments

Chapter 6

Weeks passed, and now Jurina’s can finally stop his power thanks to Akane (well Kira did most of it. And yes, he is a good teacher, I think?). But still,  he still doesn’t know how to control his power, so Takahashi decided that he still need to attend some lesson with Akane, atleast once a week. And  Jurina is actually enjoying his stay in the school. And he also made a quite few friends like Kanon, Sasshi, and with his batch mate Shimazaki, Miyuki, Yuria, and many more. They sometimes go out and play. But right now they are having a Power Sport lesson, Kira is not in the room, because he need to attend some meeting so he put Mayu in charge the class while he’s gone.

All students was having fun while playing  dodge ball, (well except Mayu, because he just reading some random manga in the bench) until Miyuki suggested something, It grab all the attention of her classmate.

“Nee minna, how about we make a bet” Miyuki said, while smiling
“Eh!! Huh?!” her classmate said
“Let bet on something, while were playing this game” Miyuki answer
“Okay Miyuki-sama, what are we betting for?” A boy ask Miyuki
“Hmm.. How about A dare, if I  win, you guys need to do my dare, no matter what happened you need to do it” Miyuki said, while smirking

The other students didn’t like it, they afraid to lose. And they think it’s dangerous to play with a purebloods. So they decline the bet. And the only one left, are Lovetan, Kanon, Yuria, Paruru, and Jurina. Yuria’s convincing Paruru to join the game, while Jurina’s about to decline the bet. Miyuki then grab his arm and drag him to the court.

“Okay first we need to divide into two teams” Miyuki said, while smiling
“Ano, Milky I don’t want to join this game” Jurina said, and he is about to leave but Miyuki grab again his arm
“Too late, you’re joining us” Miyuki said, And give  Jurina a look
“Tsk… fine” Jurina just sigh,
“Okay how do we do it?” Yuria ask
“Hmm… How about since there are six of us here, let us divide first it  into two groups, then the group that will win can make a dare, one dare per person. For example if team 1 wins then they can have 1 dare per person, like if Kanon make a dare to Paruru the other member can’t make a dare with Paruru so they need to ask other member of the losing team to grant their dare, understand?” Miyuki said
“Yes!!” The other reply her

Then Miyuki grab some stick with some color blue and red on the bottom, and she let the others to grab one. So they can make a team.

“Okay minna what you’re team?” Miyuki ask

All of them show their stick, and the one that have  blue color stick on the bottom are Jurina, Kanon, and Paruru. While the one that have the red color stick are Yuria, Lovetan and Miyuki

“Okay, I guess I’m on the red team” Miyuki said, then smirk
“Paruru’s mine if we win” Yuria whisper to Miyuki
“Okay” Miyuki just smile to her

Then they start the game of Dodge ball ( Note: they still in Power sport class, so they can use their power while playing)

The first striker is Lovetan, so she throw the ball in the corner and use her power to hit it, Paruru didn’t notice it and it hit her, so she’s out.

“Ehh!! You’re cheating” Jurina said, while pointing his finger to Lovetan
“I’m not cheating” Lovetan reply while pouting
“Ehh!! But you use you’re power?!” Jurina said
“Jurina-kun you can use you’re power in this game” Kanon said
“Ehh!! I didn’t know that” Jurian said
“Well you do now, so stay alert!” Kanon said
“I didn’t even want to be in this game” Jurina said while throwing the ball
“Hee I focus now” Kanon reply him, and giggles
“Hey why do want to join this bet?” Jurina ask
“I just want to use Miyuki’s power to teleport, so my brother can’t find me” Kanon said
“Ohh okay” Jurina reply her, while showing his awkward smile

Yuria catch the ball, then she pass it to Miyuki, Miyuki then throw it gently, but it teleport it into Kanon’s side. Kanon then use her power to stop the time and catch the ball. Then Kanon’s throw it, and it hit Lovetan. Now Lovetan is out

“Hey that’s hurt” Lovetan said, rubbed her arm
“Gomen” Kanon reply to her

Then it’s Yuria’s turn to throw the ball, she grab the ball and throw it, but then the ball divided into many, (Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guy’s Yuria’s power is same as Kojinyan Illusion, But of course Nyan nyan can use it properly heheh) Kanon and Jurina’s didn’t know what to do, because all they can see is a hundred of balls that going to hit them, so they take cover. Jurina felt nothing when the ball hit him. But Kanon got hit on the head. So she out

“Ehh!!” Kanon said
“Should I use my power?” Jurina thought

Then it’s Jurina’s turn to throw the ball, but they dodge it because Yuria’s using some illusion, so Jurina’s just seeing on the field that there are five Miyuki and five Yuria, It’s hard but still he didn’t use his power. Because he is afraid of last time. So he just do his best to dodge the ball. But in the end Miyuki’s throw hit him. That means blue team lose.

“Sorry” Jurina said to Kanon and Paruru
“Nah it’s okay”  Kanon said
“Un…” Paruru just nodded

After some chit chat, they decided that they tell the dare after class. And Mayu just still watching them in the bench.

After the class

Miyuki and the others go to the school’s park to do the dare

“Okay guys, shall we start” Miyuki said, while smiling
“Un…” Everybody reply to her
“I’m first!!!” Yuria said and raise her hand, and jumping
“Okay Kizaki-chan’s first” Miyuki said

Then Yuria grab Paruru hand

“Paruru I dare you to accompany me, to find a perfect club for me to join” Yuria said with sparking eyes
“Ehh?!!!” All of them said (except Yuria)
“That’s you’re gonna ask, tsk.. what a waste” Lovetan said
“Hey It’s not a waste, you know there’s a hundred club here in this school” Yuria said
“Yeah sure, whatever” Lovetan said, then ignore her

Then Yuria grab Paruru’s hand and drag her and shout “LET THE CLUB HUNT BEGIN!!!!!” then left the group

The other just laugh at them, it’s funny to see the shy Shimazaki-san that they know being drag by the baka Yuria, just because she can’t find anyone to accompany her.

“Okay it’s my turn” Lovetan said, while smirking

Then she tap Kanon’s shoulder, and smile evilly to her

“Non-chan the ball, that hit me still hurt” Lovetan said while rubbed her arm
“Ah Sorry” Kanon said, while looking down
“You know what can heal it?” Lovetan said
“Ehh do you want me to massage it for you?” Kanon ask
“No!!!” Lovetan said
“Then what do you want me do to?” Kanon ask again, now she’s showing her worried face
“I want you to kiss Yagami Kumi-sempai” Lovetan said, while smiling
“EHH!!!!!! How that gonna heal you’re arm?!!” Kanon said, now blushing
“It don’t, it’s my dare for you” Lovetan said, smirking
“Huh?!!” Kanon looking down still blushing
“I dare you to kiss YA-GA-MI-sempai” Lovetan whisper to her
“Can I change the dare?” Kanon ask
“NO!!” Miyuki and Lovetan said
“Come on, you can do it” Miyuki said and smile to her
“Un…..” Kanon just nodded her head and look down still blushing

After that they search for the certain sempai.. after some minutes of looking they finally found the sempai that they looking for. Look like they are going to the school café with other student council member.

“Look there he is” Lovetan said then point at Yagami
“Yeah you’re right” Miyuki said, then flash her smirk
“I I I C-Can’t Do it” Kanon said, now redder than before, and she trying to get run away. But Miyuki push her in front of the other student council

Kanon look at the student council then her eyes landed on her favorite sempai, but she look at her hiding group mates again. And they are whispering “You can do it!” and many more.

“Ohh Kanon” Yuko greeted her kohai
“…………..” Kanon just look at them , and still blushing
“Non Are you alright?” Kumi ask , then come closer at Kanon
“Un………” Kanon just nodded her head and look down
“Are you sure?” Kumi ask again now showing his worried face

But Kanon just nodded her head again, then look at Kumi and kiss his cheek. Kumi just froze from the event. While the other member of the student council just smirk/smile from what happened. Kanon just run before Kumi could react.

“Ahh!!! Kawaii” Yuko said while taps Kumi’s shoulder
“Huh!!?” Kumi finally snap out
“Ahh You got a kiss from little Non-chan” Tomochin follows Yuko’s teasing
“...............” Kumi didn’t say anything he just smile and blush
“Nee Let’s go now I’m hungry” Nyan nyan said

The members of the student council follow Nyan Nyan’s suggestion, and continue their walk, Kumi just smile while touching his cheek, then follow them.

Over at the Miyuki’s group

Kanon just got back from her group, still blushing and still catching her breath.

“That’s not fair, you kiss him on the cheek” Lovetan said while pouting
“That was embarrassing” Kanon mumble, still blushing

Then Miyuki clap her hand to grab the attention of the others.

“My turn” Miyuki said
“Oh no” Jurina thought

Then Miyuki open her school book, then tap the school idol.

“Nee Jurina-kun I dare you, to use you’re power in one of these girls” Miyuki said, while smirking
“Ohh School Idol!! Huh?” Lovetan just smile
“Ehhh!!? I didn’t even use my power in the dodge ball, because I don’t want cause some trouble and you’re asking me use my power now” Jurina told to himself

Miyuki then show three picture of girls

“Choose one” Miyuki said

Jurina come closer to Miyuki, and stare at the picture of the girls. First one is Maeda Atsuko, Jurina remember her, and her date with Takahashi but then he also remember their vice president story about her using her power to Takahashi just for a date. The next girl is Matsui Rena, Jurina knows her name because he meet her in the student council office back then, but he also remember the warning of his sempai Takahashi and  Yagami about her, and her “Gekikara side” and he didn’t want to see that. And the last one is Kashiwagi Yuki, Jurina didn’t hear any bad image about her, beside of her suitor. So Jurina thought Yuki is the safest choose for him.

“I choose Kashiwagi-sempai” Jurina said
“Ohh well then let go to the café” Miyuki said

They go to the café, and watch Jurina do his thing while the three of them are hiding. Jurina then come closer to the two girl talking

“Ano Kashiwagi-sempai can I talk to you?” Jurina ask
“Huh?!” Rena ask
“I just want to talk to Kashiwagi-sempai personally” Jurina said with a serous voice
“Okay let talk” Yuki said, then get up and walk outside the  café

While they walk Rena just watch them, but Yuko sit beside her

“Another suitor?” Yuko ask
“Hmm.. Yeah I think” Rena reply to her, and drink her coffee
“Ohh jealous are we?” Yuko tease her
“……………” Rena just ignore her and continue to drink her coffee

after 15 minutes, Rena feel uncomfortable

“Why Yuki taking a long time to refuse him?”  Rena mumble, but Yuko heard her
“Maybe she accept him?” Yuko said with a teasing voice

But Rena ignore her and left the café without saying a word, Yuko just smile and goes to the other.

“Guy’s lets stalk Rena” Yuko said
“Yuko that’s bad, and Rena wouldn’t like it” Nyan Nyan said
“Come on, this gonna be fun” Yuko said while pouting
“No..” Nyan Nyan reply to her and continue his game

After that Yuko look at the others, she look at Kasai and Itano, but they are too busy flirting with each other. Then she look at Kumi, but Kumi is in his own world still smiling and blushing while touching his cheek. So Yuko decided that she will just follow Rena alone

Back to Rena

Rena’s following Jurina and Yuki, and she have been hiding since then.

“Why Yuki’s clinging on him so much?” Rena ask herself while hiding
(A/N: Jurina’s already use his power on Yuki, so Yuki ask him out for a date and drag him out)

But Airi saw her and come closer to her.

“R-Rena-san why are you hiding?” Airi ask

Yuki look at their direction so Rena push Airi on the bush. Airi now blushing because Rena on top on him.

“R-Rena-san?!!” Airi said
“Shh….Be quite” Rena said and touch his lip

Airi just blush and nodded his head, Rena then get off him and continue her stalking

“R-Rena-san why are you stalking Kashiwagi-sama?” Airi whisper to her
“I think Jurina-kun used his power to Yuki, I know Yuki and she like somebody else, I know she will refuse him” Rena reply to him
“Ohh” Airi said

Then they continue their stalking

Let go back to Jurina and Yuki’s date

After the long hours of shopping (thank’s to Yuki) they go next to the School park and have some picnic. While  Jurina  prepare the things. Yuki just sit in front of him watching him.

“Done” Jurina said, then show his puppy smile
“That’s nice” Yuki reply to him and give him a sexy smile
“Let eat, I’m hungry ehh” Jurina said
“Yeah sure” Yuki said

While their  eating, Yuki feeding Jurina some sandwich, and Jurina just accept it. When they finish Jurina lay down on the blanket

“Ahh I’m full” Jurina said
“Hey ready for dessert?” Yuki ask
“Huh there more food, where?” Jurina ask, then get up from the blanket
“Here” Yuki said then she get on top of Jurina
“Huh?!!!” Jurina said while widening his eyes
“I’m you’re dessert” Yuki said, while smirking

Yuki coming closer and closer to Jurina’s lips. And Rena saw it and she was about to come to them, but a boy splash a bucket of water to into them

“Ehhh!!!” Jurina and Yuki said
“What I am doing in here?” Yuki ask

Then Miyuki, Lovetan and Kanon got out from their hiding.

“BOO!! Mayu-kun you ruin the climax” Lovetan said, pouting
“Yeah they were about to kiss” Miyuki said

But Mayu just stare at them coldly. Then he look at Rena and Yuko’s hiding place

“Yeah I agree with you’re cousin here little bro, you ruin the moments” Yuko said, while transforming back to her normal self (She hiding in animal form)

“Yuki” Rena just run to Yuki and check if she’s alright
“Hi!!” Airi said while smiling awkwardly to them

“Ehhh What are you guys saying?” Yuki ask

But she got ignore when Mayu speak

“Kira-sensei ask me to keep an eyes on you guys, I’m just doing my job”

Then he walks away, leaving the confuse group behind

“Yeah sure doing you’re job” Yuko said, while smirking and look at Mayu’s back

Yuki then stand up, and show her “Back side”

“Guy’s care to explain what really happened?” Yuki ask

“Bye bye guys” Miyuki, Lovetan and Kanon said then run far away from Yuki
“I need to see my Nyan Nyan, Jaa” Yuko said then transform herself to a eagle and fly away

Yuki now looking at Rena, Airi and Jurina, she looking like she want to kill them

“You EXPLAIN NOW!!!” Yuki say then point at Airi
“Kashiwagi-sama I’m just accompanying R-Rena-san here” Airi said
“ Rena” Yuki said then look at Rena
“Ask him” Rena said then point at Jurina, then walks away while dragging Airi with her

Yuki then look at Jurina, while still radiating her dark aura

“Explain Now!!!” Yuki command
“EHH” Jurina said while smiling awkwardly

After that Jurina’s now on the School Hospital (Because Yuki beat him up when he said that he used his power unto her because he lost to a bet)

“Ouch!!! Yagami-sempai please be gentle” Jurina said

But Kumi ignore him, and just continue his work (he still, on his own world)

“School Idol are scary” Jurina said
“Hehehe” Kumi just give him a dorky smile
“No I mean THIS SCHOOL IS WEIRD!!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!” Jurina scream….

……………TBC….

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:38:23 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 6
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2013, 03:56:51 AM »
yay~ first comment?
...parupeace~~
non-chan!! yosha!!!
Kumi!! You must have been feeling so happy~~
so glad Kira didn't destroy the moment...
Milky you baka meanie person!
Well, that was bound to happen anyways..
reasons why I've always turned down playing truth or dare~

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2013, 05:09:01 AM »
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jurinaaaaa LOL!! he not supossed to use his power like that!!

and WOW mayu is the one who stoped that kissing scene!! dont tell me he get jealous cause yuki almost kissed jurina LOL!!  :cathappy: :cathappy:

now when this chapter have yuki, somehow i want mayuki interaction ,they dont seem have talk...well on the prologue explain that yuki have a crush on mayu but she ddoesn't have a lot chance to talk with him.... :wub:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thank for the update interesting chapter anyway  :wub:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2013, 05:19:33 AM »
if I could have one of those power I want Yuko's power...hahaha  :lol:
i think mayu-kun is jealous~~~~     :kekeke:
poor Jurina hahaha xD
thanks for the update!  :bow:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2013, 05:37:56 AM »
Wow the School Idols (base on Milky's book: Acchan, Yukirin and Rena) are really scary....

I don't think Jurina's power was useless. If she's master her power, that could be ten times more dangerous than Rena's "Gekikara side", Yukirin's "Black side" and Acchan (I don't know what kind of her side is). In short, she could dominate the world of girls (that was scary).  XD XD XD

Mayuyu, you're a liar.. You're very jealous aren't you?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also Rena, stalking on them? You're also jealous...

Thanks for your update, waiting for the next one...
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2013, 07:06:24 AM »
nice lol, rena and mayu is jealous  :twisted:

btw gibson-san, can you make atsumina scene ?  :?

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2013, 07:26:57 AM »
 Wehehehee!!!~ Jurina lost to a bet huh~
:P :yep: :D :lol:

~Ouhhh!!! Yuki is actually dangerous in here, black!!!
:cathappy: XD :lol:

~And really, poor Jurina..He's like being bullied by Miyuki and her gang..
:shocked: :panic: :O2

~OuhhhH!!! I really wanted them to kiss :wub:!!! Mayu you ruining it!!!
:angry: :shocked :banghead:

~Ohuhuhuh..Anyway, thank you for this chapter, its interesting!!More Game!!!
:thumbsup XD :lol: :yep: :cathappy: :cathappy: :twothumbs

Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2013, 08:19:34 AM »
Kanon wants Miyuki's power to avoid her brother...  :lol:

Yuria wanted Paruru... to accompany her looking for the club she could joined.... Really....   :sweatdrop: what a waste indeed...

Eh... Wanting Kanon to kiss Kumi as a dare... I think they were trying to help thier love lives...  :thumbsup

But what about Kira's reaction over this...? Kumi was going to be in troubles once Kira heard about the kissing...  :P

Ah... Kumi was so happy with Kanon's kiss... even if only on the cheek...

Poor Jurina being beaten by Black...

I guess none of the school idols were safe... they were all scary...

Ah... Mayu was jealous... I guess... so he stopped Yuki from kissing Jurina...

Rena also was upset with Jurina using his power.... to Yuki...

Poor Airi for being ignored by Rena...

Why did Miyuki asking Jurina to do that?

I thought Miyuki need something from Jurina... well his power more like it... Because she seem to take special interest in Jurina from the beginning...

Yeah... I agreed with Jurina... the school itself is weird... full of even more weird people... scary ones too....

What's Jurina going to experience next...?

Can't wait to see more adventures

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2013, 09:41:53 AM »
truth or dare~ :huhuh

ParuPeach~ YuriParu~ OMG I love you Gibson-san  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

KumiNon's kiss :twothumbs Yagami you're so stupid :angry: Non-chan...
Warukii :twisted: naughty naughty :twisted:

School idols? Acchan, Rena, Yuki...tsk tsk Seriously, dont mess with them

Juju's power is useless? I take that back :lol: Cute YukiJu's moment  XD Mayu-kun's jealous? Mayuki???

Rena's jealous too :w00t: stalked on Jurina and Yuki lol WMatsui
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »
hahahahah!!!
LOL! :lol:
i love this chap :thumbsup
finally Rena and Yuki showed up a lot more
an there are so many moment in it
Wmatsui, RenaYuki, 'n MaYuki moment
I love it all
nice update!!!
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2013, 12:18:08 PM »
I'd like the idea of Mayu and Rena (well... More on Mayu side anyway) being jealous and all... But where's the thrill if they just click together. XD
And I think, Miyuki's testing Jurina's ability for future use (since she said something about using someone if needed). To search for a girl? Wonder who is it among the students *she's busy hacking Mayu's school system so I assume that the "she" is in the same school.* I want to know. XDD
I hope to see an update soon. or else I'll stalk you!! Just kidding on the stalking part. :p

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2013, 02:04:30 PM »

I don't think Jurina's power was useless. If she's master her power, that could be ten times more dangerous than Rena's "Gekikara side", Yukirin's "Black side" and Acchan (I don't know what kind of her side is).

Acchan's tsundere side!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2013, 04:52:13 PM »
milky is such a scheming little girl :P
aha kawaii non-chan's little kiss :cathappy: :yep:
poor jurina her dare is scary dating one of the school idols :shocked :nervous
mayu was only doing his job of keeping an eye on them...not!! lol  :rofl::rofl:
he didn't want anyone to kiss his precious   :lol: :deco:
i don't want jurina to go home! :cry:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2013, 10:06:46 PM »
OMG wtf just happen lols, this is to much to take lols
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline steven_0809

« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2013, 08:23:56 AM »
mayu is jealous of jurina cause he going to kiss mayu crush
 :P

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »

I don't think Jurina's power was useless. If she's master her power, that could be ten times more dangerous than Rena's "Gekikara side", Yukirin's "Black side" and Acchan (I don't know what kind of her side is).

Acchan's tsundere side!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right~~!!!!! Acchan's tsundere side....

And watch out for her "Jealousy side" too <------- be warning if you don't want to be a flying missile in the air and like to be a nuclear explosion....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2013, 03:52:46 AM »
THIS FIC REALLY POPULAR

MAYUKI~

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2013, 06:19:31 PM »
@ Shinoki - yesh ParuPeace, and yep Kumi is sooooooo Happy hehehe good thing Kira is in a meeting hehehehe, and they are not playing truth or dare, jurina just lost to their bet that's why he did that.......hahhahaa.... Thank's for the comments

@kurogumi-well he don't have a choice hehehe he lose the game ehh. I dunno about Mayu being jealous maybe Yuko knows something that we don't know...Thank's for the comments

@chiqinna- ohh you want transformation huh?? well yeah that a cool power you could be anyone you like or anything.... and yeah poor Jurina...Thank's for the comments

@ X_Last-Cross_X - yeah Sasshi is right when he said that School Idols are scary in my previous chapter. yep Jurina's power can be cool or be useless it depends on how you use it...hehehhehe.... Thank's for the comments

@blakwhite- atsumina scene huh? let me think about it.... thank you for you're comments

@ Dieyg48 - yep Black-chan is dangerous.... hehehe I like it when you say Miyuki and her gang.....more game...sure why not....Thank's for the comments

@cisda83- yep Kanon wants some privacy heheheh....maybe yes they are trying to help Kanon and Kumi or maybe not.... hehehehe.... Yep Kumi is so happy about the kiss, now I think what if he get more? what would he react to that....hehehehe .... Thank's for the comments

@ashiya- huh you love me??!! joke..... but thank's anyway hehehehe yesh Juju can make some harem on his own by his power... Thank's for the comments

@ Rena-chan Daisuki- yep I showed Yuki and Rena a lot hehehhee..... but I can't show many character in every chapter....because that hard...... Thank's for the comments

@ kiruchi- really you think Miyuki's testing Jurina's power, maybe you're right. maybe she wants to know jurina PBC or limitation or maybe she just want to have some fun.... either way we both don't know the answer ( joke of course I know the answer) Thank's for the comments

@Hirasawaizumi- Acchan  :heart: :heart: :heart: yeah she can be a tsundere... Thanks for the comments

@ mayuki_daisuki- yeah Milky is scheming, and yes Kanon is cute, and yes Jurina got a scary dare hehehhee..... Thanks for the comments

@ POPCAT- ehhh!!! Even I didn't know what happend.....hehehehhe thanks for the comments

@gek geki- really thank you and thanks for the comments

AND NOW FOR SOME ANNOUNCEMENT

sorry minna, i'm not gonna update this fiction until I finish my other fic.... I want to focus on one fic at a time. But when I finish it I'm gonna continue this fiction... I need to answer some question in this fic... like what is Mayu's other power, What is Takamina's power and many more....... it's getting hard for me because many idea pop into my head and it mix into my blank face fiction.... I'm really sorry minna... I just need to finish my first fic then I'm gonna continue this

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »
it is alright I will wait

If i am not wrong your other fic is blank face isnt it I love this fic too so I will wait ^^

good look I want to know what will happen in the other fic too^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Is This Love