JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Tell All

Author Topic: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)  (Read 45505 times)

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Sing With Me (KojiYuu)
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2013, 06:58:39 PM »
so sad :(
feel so touch and sadness about kojiyuu :cry:
thank you arayamachdi-san O0

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2013, 12:09:44 PM »
looking for a kojiyuu fic to lighten my mood.... when i finally found it.... IT WAS A SAD KOJIYUU FIC :(((

Silent reader for now

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2013, 05:58:54 PM »
AGAAAAIIIINN?????  :scolding:

this is the 2nd time read your KojiYuu OS..

AND BOTH OF THEM SO GOD DAMN SAAAAAD....  :fainted:

why u have to make them suffering????

hikkss...  :depressed:

thanks btw...
that was great...  :twothumbs

Offline sopiyah

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »
aarrggh this fanfic make me wanna cry.... :mon waterworks:
why yuko must have to die.....
so sad...

this is a great fanfic...
thank you...

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
Why??? It's just so saaad!!! :cry:

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2013, 09:41:45 PM »
 :shocked :cry: :cry: Oww my poor yuuchaan...  :smhid Kojiyuu is so beautifully sad  :cry: :cry: tnks!  :thumbup

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: TKO (WMatsui + JuriAnnin) [Teaser]
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »

I knew that my relationship has ups and downs, rights and wrongs. There were many happy and shitty times, and we still managed to keep this relationship intact. When we had a big fight for the first time, I decided to somewhere out of our apartment and spend the night in a certain person's house.

But when I woke up under the bed sheets naked with the other person beside me... I knew I fucked up.

This is a large version of the poster. I'll try to minimize it once I post the fanfic up~

Be sure to follow me on Tumblr and Twitter to get updates! ;)

http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:47:26 PM by AryaMachdi »
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Playing the Guitar (WMatsui)
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »
I'm taking requests now! This fic is requested by sherin48 from Tumblr.

I hope you guys like this! And the song that will be played is Scene One - James Dean and Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens.

Send me a request here or through my Tumblr. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter as well!

------

Playing the Guitar (WMatsui)

"Okay everyone, let’s take a break!"

With Christmas in just a month away, the group that originated from Akihabara has been invited to be special guest stars to perform onstage for a local television show in Tokyo. They gladly accepted the request, and they had finally call it a break after a long dance practice.

Beeds of sweat formed on the forehead of a certain member, she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and let out an exhausting sigh. She put her other hand on her hip, and she started to look at the other members. They looked exhausted as well, but not exhausted like the one and only Matsui Rena.

She forgot to eat her breakfast today. And she hasn’t regretted until now.

She remembered bringing some food from the convenient store before heading to practice, so she probably needs to go to the dressing room. And so she did.

After greeting ‘good afternoon’ to some staffs walking down the same hallway as her, she finally reached the dressing room. Her stonach had been growling along the way, so she can’t wait to get some food in her. And no, not in that kind of way.

But before she could turn the knob of the door in front of her, her ears perked up.

She can faintly hear the sound of someone strumming a guitar. And also a voice. A sweet, soft singing voice…

'Who's playing the guitar all alone in the dressing room?' Rens thought to herself, and knewing that she won't get her answer until she went in the room, she slowly turned the knob of the door and peeked through the door a little to see who it was.

"Hello…?"

She was suprised when she saw who it was.

"Oh. Hey, Rena-chan."

The young, sixteen year old girl with short curly hair that reached her shoulders and a dimpled that can charm other members sat comfortably on one of the chairs available in the room. In her hand, an acoustic guitar perfectly set in her lap for support. A sticker that read ‘Caroline’ was sticked in one side of the guitar, which made the older girl remembered the music video of AKB’s current latest single.

In her eyes, Jurina looked like a perfessional guitarist. And maybe she was.

Rena walked in the room, closing the door in the process and walked towards the sitting Matsui girl. The other girl started strum the chords of the guitar delicately and calmly, as if she has been doing this for yeard. It sparked the curiosity of the older girl, so that’s why she asked when she pulled out a chair and sat in front of Jurina.

"Was it you playing the guitar a while ago?" Rena inquired, as she looked the younger girl still busy with the guitar in her hand.

"Mhmm." Jurina said, showing off her dimpled smile. "A fan gave it to me this morning, but she couldn’t come in so the staff helped her send her gift to me." She looked at Rena with eyes that beamed like a little child. "It’s cool, isn’t it?"

"Yeah, it is…" Rena replied with a smile, but slowly frowned as she looked at the young girl strumming happily with her instrument in front of her. It has been a while since they talked, almost too long. And she felt guilty about it, because she was the one that treated the other girl like a little sister years ago. Now, time has changed and they barely exchanged anything.

That’s why she wanted to make it right.

"Can you play something for me?"

Jurina looked up from her guitar, looking at Rena with a slight shocked expression. But she smiled warmly and shrugged afterwards.

She adjusted her seat and also her guitar on her lap so she was able to play comfortably. And once she did, she cleared her throat before strumming the strings to see if it’s in the correct pitch.

When she finally finished checking, she started strumming. And later, the angelic voice was heard again by the older girl.

"Stay for the night
If you want to, I can show you
What my dreams are made of
As I’m dreaming of your face

I’ve been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I missed you there
I can’t imagine being anywhere else
I can’t imagine being anywhere else but here…”

Rena never knew that Jurina’s ability in the English language was as good as she thought it would be. And how her high pitched voice fit perfectly for the song. It was something unexpected, something worth remembering for years to come.

She continued to listen to Jurina’s singing. It felt like she was being lulled to sleep.

"How the hell did you ever picked me
Honestly, ‘cause I could sing you a song
But I don’t think words can express your beauty…

Sing into me
How the hell did we end up like this
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then, we’ve been history…”

That nearly pierced Rena’s heart. But she knew it was breaking every little bit.

Nostalgia crept into her mind, and flashbacks started to go back and forth in her head as it played different kinds of memories from the past. The times where they laughed together, shared stories together, everything they did just the two of them. She remembered how Jurina stole her first kiss by giving a sneaky peck on the lips, and that made Rena crazy.

She was embarrassed, but she also liked it for some reason.

"They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay, as long as you need

Can’t promise that things won’t be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me…”

With a couple of strums, Jurina finally ended the song.

Jurina set aside the guitar gently, and waited anxiously for the older girl’s comment. “So how was it? I mean, I just started learning the guitar for a month, so it’s really not that good- wait, why are you crying?”

Rena sniffed as she wiped the silent tears from her eyes. She was embarrassed of herself for crying in front of her friend. Close friend, to be exact. Hiding her shame, she lowered her head with her hands slightly trembling.

But then, she felt a pair of warm hands slowly holding hers. She looked up, finding a worried Jurina looking at her in the eye.

"Rena-chan, what’s wrong?"

The flood gates has opened. And Rena couldn’t hold it any longer.

"I miss you calling me by that name." And in an instant, she pulled the younger girl into a tight embrace. Sobbing loudly onto her shoulder.

Jurina was caught off guard for a couple of seconds, but slowly her arms wrapped themselves around the older girl’s body. She felt warm tears soaking her shirt as Rena continued to sob loudly onto her shoulder with so much pain.

Jurina isn’t the comforting type, but when it comes to the people she loved, she will do anything to calm them down. Especially if it’s regarding Rena.

"Ssshh… it’s okay. It’s not your fault, nor mine’s either…"

"I’m sorry… I’m sorry…" Rena continued to repeat this as she sobbed even louder.

Jurina kissed the top of Rena’s forehead and rubbed her back softly.

"It’s okay, Rena-chan. We’re okay."
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2013, 04:48:08 AM »
cute couple

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 12:56:05 AM »
very cute couple....

thanks

^_^

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Like We Used To (MaYuki)
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 07:29:33 AM »
I wanted to try something new, and since I haven’t written a MaYuki fic yet, I might as well do that!

A tribute (sort of) for the song by A Rocket to the Moon. Follow me on Twitter!

~~~

"When love hurts, you are genuinely in love. If it doesn’t, think about it again."

-

Like We Used To (MaYuki)

The moon looked really beautiful.

I don’t want to sound cheesy or somewhat lonely, but when I look closely at the moon in the sky when the cold December embraces me tonight, it usually never shined so bright before. There were no signs of clouds, just the stars and the moon themselves. I rested my chin against my palm, amazed by the beauty of the night.

At least they got each other. They don’t have to feel so lonely up there.

In the meanwhile, I had nothing to do nor no one to be with. That’s why I thought it was a good idea to take a walk around the park while wearing my new red scarf I bought in Harujuku. I liked it, it feels comfortably warm around my neck, shielding me from the cold.

But it still doesn’t feel homey. Her warmth couldn’t be compared by others.

I inhaled the frostbiting air, the freezing oxygen filled my lungs and I exhaled with a trail of fog leaving my mouth. Closing my eyes, I tried to rest my mind and enjoy the peacefulness of tonight’s atmosphere.

But every time I closed them, the image of her face kept coming to my mind. And left me with a heartache.

I sighed. I guess I was lying when I told people that I’ve moved on. Because I couldn’t get her off my freaking head.

I’m just glad that she’s with someone else. She deserved someone better than me. Her love… her love for me was just a mistake, I guess. But I’m glad it was if it’s true. She could move on faster and find someone else who treats her better than I did.

I sighed.

I don’t think I’m able to move on just yet. These memories, they kept hitting rewind in my head. Never wanting to stop laughing at me, mocking me that I was such an idiot back then. They kept bothering me. Until I decided to change. Not for her, but for myself and people around me.

I was known as the Ice Queen due to my cold glares and personality. Now, they’re still surprised whenever I laugh or give them a warm smile. Well, it’s a change they got to get used to.

I knew it was not going to get her back. I mean like I said, it wasn’t for her.

But… I still felt lonely when she just ignores me like a stranger. And ran off to her new and better lover.

I don’t mind them being together, like I said I’m happy for her to find someone that would always make her smile and laugh. But, the feeling of loneliness never left me even if I was with my friends or my mother.

How we always chatted online, I missed that too. I think she deleted our conversation and spend much of her time chatting with her girlfriend. I don’t know if it’s true, but maybe she did.

How we always share the bed together. The warmth of her skin, her sweet lullabies soothing me, her lips gently pressing against my cheek or forehead. I loved her warmth. Now, I sleep with only a pillow. Sometimes, I wake up with teary eyes while hugging tightly to my pillow.

Yeah. I’m not able to move on just yet. I’m giving time some time to get me ready and prepared.

And I should really dropped the habit of daydreaming or just staring into nothingness. Because it has been getting really annoying.

"I wish things are simple now…" I whispered softly into the night.

"I thought things are going well for you, Mayuyu."

I opened my eyes in shock, and jerked my head to the side as I heard another person’s voice beside me. I thought I was sure there was no one walking around the park at this time. But I guess time hasn’t give me mercy yet.

Because it was her.

She looked beautiful, like always. Every time I see her, she’s beautiful. Her light brown sweater and dark brown jeans fitted her appearance so well this evening. Her smile, her dazzling smile I missed the most. She’s smiling at me, almost sadly if I’m not mistaken. The wind blew us slightly, and I saw some of her hair blowing a little. She pulled them to the back of her ear, whilst doing so, her smile turned much warmer and friendlier.

Goddammit. I missed her so much.

"Hey." She said a smile hello at me after how many months of not talking to each other.

"H-Hi." I forced a smile back, but it felt completely fake. I adjusted the position of my scarf, and turned my body towards her. "I didn’t know I could meet you here."

"Neither do I. I was just walking around, feeling slight lonely in my apartment. So I decided to go to the park…" She trailed off when she realized what she was about to say. I smiled, and finished off her sentence.

"The park where we used to go together." My voice cracked at the last sentence. Because I just realized how I missed the past so much. I wanted to cry, but not right now. Not in front of Yuki.

"Yeah. You seem to remember our past, huh Mayuyu?" Yuki giggled, which somehow lightened the atmosphere around.

"You could say that. Who couldn’t forget the time where you fell into the pond when we were playing tag?" I smirked, trying to embarrassed her with our memory.

She blushed in embarrassment. “Mou, don’t remind me of that. It was a bad day for me, you know.”

"Wait a moment, you forgot about the time when you slipped on top of a-"

"Mayuyu!"

We both laughed. Laughed for the good old days. We laughed like the old us, where we never care about the weird glanced from people. We laughed like the times of darkness and the times of light. We laughed just like two people who shared a good relationship together.

Did share, from our perspective.

The laughter died down a while ago, and we were accompanied by comfortable silence. The cold breeze whistled around the park, the distant noises from the streets. I missed moments like these. They were rare, and when I do get the chance, I always treasure them like a special gift. Maybe it was special. But not for her. Maybe.

"Do you missed us?" Yuki brought up a question. A question I tried to avoid. And right now, I felt as if my heart broke into two.

And without even thinking, I pulled her into a tight hug.

By this time, I really don’t want to let her go. Because if I do, I lose her. Like all those memories ago.

She didn’t respond at first, but I felt her arms slowly wrapping themselves around my tiny body. Shielding against the cold and reality, as we stood there locked in each other’s arms. It has been awhile since I last hugged her.

I don’t want to let go. I don’t want to let go. I don’t let you go, Yukirin. Don’t leave me like this.

"I take that as a yes, then."

I didn’t respond, and with that, she tightened the embrace. Which definitely calm me down.

Yukirin. You don’t know how much I miss you. How I miss us.

But I don’t mind if you love someone else. At least you’re happy with them, and they treat you better than I did.

I hope, and I really do, that they will do the precious thing like I used to.

I hope you will do those things with that someone. Like we used to.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2013, 07:48:59 AM »
It's beautiful  :farofflook: but it left me heartbroken knowing Mayuki didn't go back as lovers.

Thanks for the OS. :kneelbow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2013, 11:18:18 AM »
OUCH!  :doh:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2013, 04:54:09 PM »
Omg why the story  is so sad for Mayuki

Please update more

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Sorry (KojiYuu)
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2013, 05:27:39 AM »
I hope everyone's heart is strong, because here comes another angst-y sad oneshot! :D

I don't know why, but lately my songs have been about relationships gone wrong, heartbreaks, etc. Maybe I am beginning to feel like this... I don't know, but it helps my motivation! :)

Enjoy! And follow me on Twitter (links are down below)! :heart:

Happy 8th Anniversary, AKB48. You really deserve the attention and success over the years :)

--

Sorry (KojiYuu)

"Hey, Nyan Nyan. It's been awhile, isn't it? I think it's about six months since I last saw and hear from you. How are things going on in your life? Has your modelling career improved? I hope it does, because you're a great model."

Yuko felt a large lump in her throat. As if she was holding back the tears that were threatening to come.

"I miss you, Nyan Nyan. I really do. Please don't ignore me anymore. I just wanted to hear your voice again."

Yuko clenched the phone tightly in her hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Beep.

It wasn't enough.

It wasn't enough for Yuko that she could only apologized through voice mails and texts. Even though she had put every emotion into every word she said or typed, she still doesn't feel relieved. As if there was something in her chest that she had been locking up all this time. She kept trying to let all of the feelings go, but she couldn't.

She needed to say her. She needed to see Haruna.

After all a lot of thinking and hesitation, she decided that she will go up to Haruna's apartment tonight, and speak with her. Face to face. She needed to say something she had been trying to say after the past six months of loneliness. An apology.

'Why didn't I brought a scarf? It's freezing outside.'

Yuko regretted not bringing her scarf along the journey right after she stepped out of her apartment building and into the cold winter streets of Tokyo. She shivered, letting out a shaky breath leaving a trail of smoke as she exhaled. She shoved both of her arms under the pockets of her thick black jacket. Even her beanie hat isn't helping her giving the warmth she needed.

She remembered bringing a note along with her. She pulled out her right hand from her pocket, looking at the piece of folded paper in hand. She brought it with her just in case things didn't go as she planned.

Yuko smiled bravely. This was now or never.

-

It was geographically convenient that the distance between Yuko's and Haruna's apartment isn't too far away. Yes, she needed to cross the streets a couple of times but it was all worth Yuko's time.

And after going inside the apartment building, escaping the freezing cold and using the elevator which helped her get up to the 8th floor, she had finally reached Haruna's apartment.

Now all she needed to do was knock.

Yuko sighed nervously, her head looked down at the piece of paper in her hand which was concealed in a white envelope.  Looking up at the door in front of her that separated the outside world and the world inside Haruna's apartment, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. But courage found its way again towards the squirrel-like girl. And her hand was close to knocking the door.

'If things didn't go as planned, I still have my note.'

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Wait a minute!"

She heard faint footsteps coming from the inside, and heard the door unlocking twice. And when the person's face popped up from the door, it left the short girl with a warm feeling of relief and happiness

"Yuko?" Haruna stated in disbelief.

In Yuko's eyes, Haruna became even more beautiful. Her hair was still the brown colored hair Yuko last saw and remembered, but had a few streaks of yellow along the side. Her eyes glimmered with disbelief, still staring at the short girl in front of her apartment door. The minor makeup Haruna used made a natural look of her beauty, making Yuko amazed by how natural the tall girl's beauty was. In that very moment, Yuko felt herself falling in love with Haruna even more.

Showing off a dimpled yet happy smile, she looked at Haruna with so much love and hope. "It's been awhile, Nyan Nyan."

Haruna shook her head when she noticed how long she had been staring at the short girl. She gave a cold look towards Yuko, regaining her composure.

"What do you want?"

Yuko's smile faltered when she recognized the icy tone in Haruna's voice. Both of her feet shuffled nervously in the ground as she couldn't keep on looking at Haruna since the tall girl was still giving her a cold, disgusted look.

"Nyan Nyan, I wanted to tell you something..."

Haruna narrowed her eyes. "There's nothing you're going to tell me. And that's final." She started to close the door, but was blocked when Yuko's foot was caught in the way.

"Nyan Nyan, please... Just give me a chance to explain-"

"I already gave you a chance. You fucked it up last time. Now, let go or I'll force to call the police for intrusion in a stranger's apartment." Haruna's icy tone turned much colder and sinister, making Yuko stared at her in disbelief.

"Strangers..."

But her question was left unanswered as Haruna already slammed the door in front of her face.

Yuko looked down, her note still on her hand. Her lips trembled as she felt another round of tears threatening to burst at any moment. She clenched her hand into fist which still had the concealed note. She sniffed, quickly wiping the tears in her eyes so no one could see them. But she was already on the verge to broke down.

She will. In her lonely apartment.

She paused for a moment when she walk away from Haruna's apartment. She hesitated for a moment, but decided to slip in the note through the bottom of the door. Bending down, she easily slipped in the note into the inside of her apartment. Getting up, she took one quick glance at the door before walking in the other direction.

'God. This stupid feeling in my chest is literally going to kill me. And the freezing cold too.'

She shoved both of her arms into the pockets of her thick black jacket, her gaze cast down towards the concrete ground below. She kept walking, unsure of where to go afterwards. She wanted to go back to her apartment, but she also wanted to get all the messed up shit that had been happening for the past six months out of her head. She had enough. She wanted everything to go back to normal.

She didn't recognized the street light for passing the street was still red.

But she recognized a certain voice calling out her name from behind.

"Yuko!"

Yuko stopped in the middle of the road, and quickly turned around. Disbelief covered her eyes when she saw Haruna running after her from the other side of the street.

"Nyan Nyan..."

She saw Haruna's head looking at her left, eyes widening for a reason Yuko didn't know.

"Yuko, look out!"

In reflex, the squirrel girl jerked her head to the right.

All she saw was a loud horn and a blinding light.

And then, total darkness.

-

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"She's going to be fine, Haruna."

She doesn't know that.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Please, let's just go home. Let the doctors take charge."

I didn't respond. I didn't want to. My eyes was trained on her. Laying on the cold, hospital bed.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Haruna, you really need some rest-"

"Takamina. Just shut up," My voice cracked. "If you don't want to be here, then leave. Now."

I could see her flinching from my cold tone. But she sighed, almost as if she gave up.

"Alright then. See you tomorrow, Haruna." Takamina spoke softly, then she exited the room. Leaving me with her, all alone. Just the two of us.

I don't know if there will be a tomorrow, Takamina. My tomorrow and forever was always with her.

If she doesn't woke up...

If she doesn't...

I didn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed, feeling all my emotions in every sob. Pain, loneliness, regret, guilt, and hopelessness.

Her words on the note kept replaying in my mind. But it kept making me cry every time I read or just simply think about it...

Dear Nyan Nyan,

I see you around everyday. I noticed that you smile even brighter than I do. I'm happy for you.

All I wanted to say is... I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for the things I've done, and to the things I said. I never wanted to lose you. A day passes by of me suffering from my loneliness. Only you could help me feel whole again.

I've been thinking about everything. About the questions left unanswered, about my love. About you.

I just hope you know that you have never left my head.

And if I ever let you down...

I'm sorry.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: Sorry (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2013, 06:06:22 AM »
Did Yuko die? :(

What's up today? It's AKB's 8th anniversary but 3 writers wrote something sad. :cry:

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2013, 06:21:22 AM »
why so sad ???!
But thx for this kojiyuu fic

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2013, 09:54:22 PM »
And here comes the angsty kojiyuu (۳º̩̩́___º̩̩̀)۳
Soooo sad..... Yuko..nyannyan..
Is it will just be oneshot? No second part? Ah you wrote 'angsty oneshot' clearly up there, but gah dunno I kinda want some happy ending hhahaha what am I blabbering about?
Thankyou anyway arya-san :D

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's Fanfics]: This Is What It Feels Like (JuriMayu): Part 2
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2013, 04:13:50 AM »
So many to update, so little time... But I still can update this fanfic!

I apologize if it took longer than I thought it would, but I'll try to update faster since the holidays are coming. :)

Enjoy the second part slash chapter, and follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

--

This Is What It Feels Like: Part 2

It was a nice walk. Nicer than any other days, to be honest.

It wasn't long walk towards my house, but if you counted someone along to walk with, then the time to get there will be a little bit longer than usual. In most days, I often walk fast so I could get back home and seclude myself in my room for hours, only going out whenever it's dinner time, or just going to the bathroom which was an inconvenience since I wanted to have a bathroom inside of my bedroom. But I couldn't possibly  be that rich to build a bathroom with my own money.

The atmosphere was a lot more calmer than it was like in any other day. I nearly forgot it was autumn, and was lucky enough to wear my warm, pink jacket that my mom bought me during the summer. I told her to buy something dark for this season, but instead she bought me a pink one. I never liked the color, particularly because I hated bright colors. But I've gotten used to it, so it isn't a big deal anymore.

I felt a gentle breeze whistled around the somewhat quiet streets, the cold wind softly blowing onto my face. Shoving my hands into the pockets of my jacket, I silently glanced at the girl next to me. Oddly enough, she had been silent since our depart at school. Maybe she was just as socially awkward as I was, or maybe she was cold from the wind.

I decided to break the silence. After all, it was weird enough for Jurina to not talk normally like a typical young girl would. I cleared my throat, mainly because it has been itchy lately.

"So, uh, Jurina."

She jerked her head instantly when I, out of nowhere, called out her name, looking as if she just got out of her trance. I guess she was thinking of something so deep, that it blocked out the reality around her.

"Ah, Mayu-san!" Jurina said, quite surprised. "Um, what's wrong?"

It looked she was cold out of her skin, because I could see her lips slight trembling from the freezing air and the fact that she didn't brought her sweater or jacket made the problem even worse. I started to grow concern for her and nearly offered to give her my jacket, but then again I would get cold and she won't, so it was a mixed battle between wanting and not wanting.

"I'm just curious," I said. "Why did you moved to my school? Well, not my school, the school I go to, but you get the point."

Jurina nodded her head, her glanced turned down to the ground as she continued to walk with me side by side. The background noises of other students laughing and talking loud at each other on the other side of the street, the constant rings of bicycles that were also ridden by students as they raced down the slightly steep road made the atmosphere a lot serene.

"It's a long story. But to keep it short, my mom insisted me to move to a new house here and study at a nearby school. I really wanted to stay in Nagoya..." She trailed off, a moment of silence then she spoke up again. "I just missed someone dear to me back in my old school, that's all."

I couldn't help but felt sorry for her. I mean, I never have anyone to miss except one person nor no one that missed me. But the hollow feeling of losing someone you missed, when they're far from your reach, that I felt at times. When there's someone who means dearly to you, you couldn't let them go as easy as letting go a kite
Maybe that's why I always missed my dad. He's too far out of my reach. I couldn't reach him like the way I used to reach into his warm arms. I sighed. Damn nostalgia. It always came back to me.

I looked down at the ground, my old slightly worn out sneakers was the only thing interesting besides the conversation. Except, Jurina was being silent again.

An opportunity arise. Inhaling a deep breath, and let the words flow.

"The sakura theory."
I glanced up at Jurina, just in time for her to look at me with a look of confusion. "What do you mean?"

I lightly kicked a small pebble in my way, the small object kept tumbling down the steep road. I saw it disappear, and revert my attention back to the conversation at hand.

"A couple of months ago, I made up a theory when I was sitting underneath the sakura tree during PE. Don't ask why I'm not joining the class." When I saw Jurina nodding in agreement, I continued to explain my made up theory. "Anyways, there I was sitting underneath the beautiful, God-given tree. It was the time where the petals will randomly fall to different areas, and it didn't caught my attention until I glanced up."

I motioned my hand, trying my best to describe my situation. "There was this one petal, I didn't know why it caught my attention but it did. It was slowly falling down towards me. My inner child erupted inside me, and I tried to capture it with my hand," I chuckled lightly as I remembered how childish I was back then. "I kept waiting and waiting for it to fall down and land on my hand. I didn't know why I was so curious, though."

"But as it was about to reach my hand, the wind blew it away and I was left there with my hands open, my expectations didn't came true." I shoved my hand into the pocket of my jacket, as I finished describing the scene. "Then the theory came up in my mind. When something means dearly to you, you can't leave it with ease. When they leave, you're left with this empty feeling inside you. The only way to heal is to get up and reach for that special something. Even if it's just an object or a person."

For the first time in my life, that was the longest I've ever talked.

I didn't know who or what boosted my confidence, but being with Jurina, this strange girl I coincidentally met in class, sort of bring a calm ambiance between the two of us. Maybe it wasn't wrong for me to accept her offer to walk home with me, even it was an odd request. Maybe it was a sign that maybe, this girl could help me with myself. And maybe, just maybe, I should thank Mariko for letting her seat with me in class.

And out of all days, weeks or months, this was the most calmest conversation I've ever had with someone.

I glanced up at Jurina, the explanation felt too long but at least I poured everything that I stored in my chest. "Do you get the point?"

She had this serious expression that was really odd yet it suited her appearance. Much more mature looking, and a lot less girly. Not that I mind, though. She nodded after a couple of seconds.

"So, did you get the small petal after that?"

I shook my head. "No, I was too lazy to stand up and walk, plus I'm short so that's an inconvenience as well."

She laughed at my sentence, even thought it wasn't entirely supposed to be funny. I guess the ugly truth made it humorous.

"You really are something, Mayu-san. Besides your cold exterior, no offense."

I smirked. "There's a lot more where that came from, Jurina. I'm not as cold as everybody think I am."

We both shared a good laugh. And we both needed that small sense of relief.

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Dear Christmas (KojiYuu) [TwoShot]
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2013, 09:54:12 AM »
No sad or tragic or angst-y endings this time. Since this will be a Christmas oneshot (or two), the ending will be a good one. Maybe a lot of drama in it, but the ending remains a good ending :)

I hope you enjoy this special oneshot or two, and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

Dear Christmas (1 of 2)

"No offense Yuko, but you look a lot more shittier than yesterday."

I can tell she was just being sarcastic due to the tense atmosphere around me, but I couldn’t blame her. I had been looking much worse than usual, maybe the term ‘shittier’ suits it best. The feeling of something was missing never left my chest for a few days now, and it had been distracting me in almost every activity I attend. Preferably in dance practice.

While everyone was too busy correcting their moves whilst checking on others to see if they were doing the same as everyone else, I was busy thinking of how miserable I am and the fact that she had been ignoring me before and after the separation, isn’t helping me with the ‘moving on’ phase.

I sighed, and rubbed my eyes in both exhaustion and frustration. “I know you’re trying to cheer me up Miichan, but could you cut your stupid sarcasm for just a day? The last thing I need is to feel more and more miserable.”

Miichan was obviously offended by my cold attitude, though I wasn’t sure if she was pretending to be offended or not. All I knew was I wasn’t in the mood to joke around. My chest was feeling heavy as always, even though there wasn’t a thing that can make my chest feel heavy.

"Sorry, I didn’t know your mood hasn’t lighten yet," Miichan stated the obvious as I nearly rolled my eyes in annoyance. I saw her pondered over something, and then smiling afterwards. "Is it okay if I kiss you? Just so that you could feel better?"

I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try since Miichan always have the sweetest kisses even from her boyish appearance with that short hair of hers, so I gave her a small sad smile and nodded my head lightly. Miichan seemed excited, because she quickly scooted much closer to me and gave me a long yet soft kiss on the cheek. Making me blush a little.

"There, how about now?" She asked me with her eyes that were so innocent, I didn’t even know she could be this cute and less sarcastic. I smiled a little, ruffling her hair a little roughly.

"Thanks. That helped me a little," I smirked, my finger started to brush the end of Miichan’s lips. "But next time, kiss me on the lips. Okay?"

Now it was her turn to blush in embarrassment. See, the tip to embarrass her was throwing back what she did to you and say something out of her league. She might be surprised at your words, which was a fun sight to see when she’s being embarrassed.

I chuckled slightly, and patted her back gently. “You should go back to practice. The kenkyuusei’s might be looking for you right now.”

Miichan frowned, looking as if she doesn’t want to go just yet. But duty calls, and the importance of dance practice was one of things she had to force down her throat in order to stay in AKB. She stood up, gives me a warm smile and told me that we’ll talk again later, which I nodded in agreement. Then, she walked out of the room.

I sighed, my eyes looking down on my shoes. I’m back to feeling lonely again, even though there were members everywhere around the room.

Out of nowhere, I get the sense that someone was watching me from afar. I looked up, and to my surprise, my eyes instantly caught onto Haruna. But just as our eyes met, she looked away and started to find someone else to talk to.

It was weird. Everything was weird. And all I wanted is the weirdness to end.

-

"Jurina!"

"Ah, Kojima-san! What is it?" I saw one of the aces of SKE walking towards the person whom called her over.

"Let’s take dinner together! And afterwards, we could take a picture for my Instagram," Haruna asked, her eyes looking at the young girl with high expectations.

"I want to, but I promised Rena-chan to go with her somewhere. Maybe another time, Kojima-san," Jurina said in disappointment. Secretly, I wished that Jurina won’t accept her offer. But as long as I knew Haruna, she won’t give ‘no’ as an asnwer.

"Oh come on, please…" Haruna pouted, her hands grabbing the younger girl’s arm. And another thing I knew about her, was her pouting. A lot of people could not handle her adorable pout. Except people like Mayu, who never showed any emotions or just isn’t that gullible.

Jurina sighed in defeat, or I guess she did, and smiled while nodding her head in agreement. “Okay, Kojima-san, I’ll go.”

I imagined Haruna doing a weird victory dance afterwards, even though all she did was smiled widely and wrapped her arm around Jurina’s waist as they started to walk in another direction, not even a single glance towards me, the witness. By now, I would be lying if I wasn’t hurt, or jealous, or maybe a combination of both.

It was like a nagging feeling in my chest. Something that slowly brings my mood down into a level where I just want to hide from everything and cry. As if there wasn’t anyone in the world that can help me with this pain. And I need their help. I need someone’s help to get me out of this pool of despair.

Why would you do this to me, Nyan Nyan? Did your ‘I love you’s mean anything at all? Did my kisses and embraces give you any warmth at all? Was my love not worth it?

I have questions that are needed to be answered. I want her to answer them.

"Yuko-chan!"

Looking up slowly from the floor underneath my feet, my eyes caught upon my oshiri sister slash closest friend. I looked at her in confusion, because normally she would’ve gone home by now with Yukirin to accompany her. But I didn’t hesitate to smile back at her when she flash me hers.

Once she sat sat beside me after she grabbed the nearest chair since there were numerous of them here in the dressing room, she looked at me with worry. Something that was new from the cyborg girl. “Why haven’t you gone home yet?”

I frowned, unconciously shrugging my shoulders. “I don’t know.”

Mayu looked at me with a serious expression, her body posture towards me with her hand laying on top of mine. “You don’t know, or you know but you can’t explain it to me?”

There was this bubbly emotion trying to erupt from my chest, which I knew it was frustration. I gripped my head, trying to keep myself from screaming and instead, groaning. Thank fucking God no one was in the room here with us.

"I don’t know what the hell’s wrong with me. Every day, whenever I wake up in the morning, I feel all the happiness and motivation inside me is being suck out of my body. Every time I come to practice, I always feel like I’m being some kind of outcast and just want to hide from everybody. And every goddamn time I come back home, I kept imprisoning myself in my room, crying myself to sleep while I keep hearing these fucking whispers in the walls. It’s like as if the God Almighty doesn’t want me to fucking live anymore!"

I stood up from my seat, the anger inside of me was at its peak as I looked at every object around the room. Then my foot unconsciously started to kick one of the chairs, my eyes staring at the four-legged object as it made a loud impact on the wall.

I breathed heavily then before, my heart beating faster like a freight train. My hands balled into a fist, feeling the blood in my veins escalate. The anger inside subsided. The room fell silent, only my heavy breathing was the only sound left.

As I felt Mayu wrapping her arms around my waist, feeling the warmth of her body against mine, I loose my balance and slowly started to sunk onto the floor. The heavy feeling was still in my chest, trying to get out.

But once I couldn’t hold my tears any longer, I felt the weight drifting away.

I sobbed like I never sob before. My cries echoed throughout the room, making it sound a lot more painful to hear for outsiders. But now, I didn’t care anymore. It’s too much for me to handle. I need to break down someday. After weeks that felt like a living hell, it’s relieving to just cry and cry as loud as you can. At least, I have someone by my side. If I was alone, I could’ve done much worse things.

"I missed her, Mayu. I missed her so much," I said in betweeb sobs. "Now she’s been treating me like shit…"

I felt Mayu’s embrace tightened. She hasn’t a word until now.

"I know, Yuko. Please hold on a little while longer, okay? Don’t… don’t do anything crazy, please…"

Her voice was innocent and soft, something that I had never heard and seen before from my friend. But it made feel reassured a bit, thought I couldn’t reply her since I was to busy crying my eyes out. My warm tears started to fall onto the cold floor.

In this moment, I only have Mayu to help me.

Someone to help me from having further thoughts of ending my own goddamn life.

-

It was December 24th.

Everyone was busy being all excited and cheery as they buy gifts for their friends, familyy and loved ones while I was busy feeling miserable and grumpy as I waited for my order in one of the coffee shops in Akihabara. Like any lonely person would do in Christmas Eve. Well, many hours before that time.

Staying at home with no heating system when the temperature’s below 10 degrees celcius wasn’t a good idea, so I decided to go out and look for someplace that gives free warm air conditioning. That’s how I ended up in this cafe that was filled by not too many people but still has a decent heating system and a cozy atmosphere for a freezing winter.

Plus, the waitresses’ looked very pretty. And so nice as well. I wished I could take one of them home with me.

"Here’s your hot cafe latte, Oshima-san."

I looked at the desk, and saw one of the waitress putting on the finishing touches on my drink which was the foamy cream on top. I think it was called whipcream, but I might be wrong so I’ll call it ‘foamy cream’ for now on.

Smiling warmly at the kind girl, whose name was ‘Sashihito Tamika’ from the nametag on her uniform, I gently grabbed the drink in my hand. “Thank you.”

As I was about to leave the counter, I heard the girl behind me calling my name. “Ano,Oshima-san.”

I turned around, looking at her questionably. “Yes. Is there something wrong?”

"A-ano…" She stuttered nervously. "May I have your autograph? I’m a big fan of you in AKB, and I never got to attend any handshake events lately since I’ve been so busy and money is tight this year so…"

I giggled, smiling warmly at her. “Of course you can. Um, do you have a napkin?” She nodded her head, looking at a shelf full of utensils and giving me a napkin after she found it. I asked her for a pen, which she gladly gave it to me, and I wrote a small autograph.

"Thank you for making the drink! Stay cute~ ^^ - Yuko."

I gave it to her, and when she read the small message on the napkin, her cheeks instantly turned red. She looked fairly cute, to be honest. I giggled at her reaction, forgetting that I have my phone in my pocket.

"Thank you so much, Oshima-san! I will treasure this for the rest of my life!" Tamika said excitedly, squealing in delight.

"You’re welcome. I hope I’ll see you again, Tami-chan," I said, winking at her playfully before I went and go to find an empty seat near the window. But I knew that she would be blushing again without even looking.

It wasn’t hard to find a seat bear the window, since the cafe isn’t full. As I found a perfect spot for me to sit, I plopped myself down onto the soft red chair and sighed. I found a good spot to sit, too.

The view from the outside was better than I expected. I got a view from the people walking by, business man and woman alike, workers, employees, even teenagers with their group of friends laughing and having a great time with each other. Most of them wear thick clothes due to the cold, though some were bearable and are used to the freezing air of December. It was a busy day for people in Tokyo. Especially since tomorrow’s the holiday all people have been waiting for.

It was nice that Takamina told Aki-P to have a day off for most of the members in AKB, and probably SKE and NMB as well. We were all very exhausted from the current dance practice we have for an upcoming Christmas performance the next day. So, we didn’t hesitate to enjoy and relax for a day of no stress and work.

I’m beggining to feel relaxed myself. I sipped my hot cafe latte, and moaning softly at how good it was. I might come here everyday for this winter, and maybe the next as well.

I looked up from my seat, looking around the cafe which was half full from the ongoing customers that were walking in every now and then.

Until my eyes laid upon one person who was ordering a drink from the counter up front. My eyes widened. I wasn’t looking at the wrong person, I’m not blurry eyed. It’s her. No way…

No fucking way…

The Gods are not yet done seeing me suffer.

"Haruna?"

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Tell All