JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m Really Hurt

Author Topic: Kore wa Idol desu ka? Updated Chapter 1 Part II (MaYuki+ Others Pairing)  (Read 5477 times)

Offline 4ng3lswr4th

Hi Guys ! :hee:

This is my first  attempt at  fanfiction so I hope it's good. Also, English isn't my native language, so sorry for the mistakes (grammar...). :nervous
I'll let you guess the main pairing ^^.

Enjoy !  :)

Prologue Part 1:

???? POV

Each of us had to give an answer to «this» question, at least once in our life.  You know  «this» question,  «this» stupid question which will choose everything for you, like your friends, lovers....well, in fact, the world in where you’re going to live  until your old and painful bones send you six feet under....

It always start in the same place, a place who hide and protect you from the harsh reality of this world. But not forever. All the good things come to an end. Elementary School only last a few years, then  you grow up and of course nothing will ever be the same.
It’s always the same person who ask you «this» question. A kind Elementary School Teacher who always have this fake smile on his face.
« What do you want to be in the future?» He ask in a really sweet tone. Of course he couldn’t care less if you wanted to be Spiderman or the next  ruler of the world. He is just doing his job by asking you «this» question. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then you have to give an answer. Yes, you, a 7-years-old child, have to choose the job you want to do,  the life  you want to live, your dream...As soon as «this» question is ask,  it becomes a huge mess. Every children wants to answer, and at the same time. Their answers are nearly the same: « I want to be an actress»,  «Me, a doctor !!!»,  « I’m going to be the most famous singer! Just wait and see!». Some answers are more...well... weird: « I want to be a mad scientist!!». I remember one of my classmate saying that he wanted to be «a beautiful bride»....yeah i know...kinda...huh...original....

Everybody wants to have a special life, a wonderful job, to be rich and famous. Well everybody ...but me.

I want to have a normal life, a normal job,  normal friends, a normal lover. I don’t want to be rich or worst of all,  to be famous... ugh...only thinking about that, make me sick. I mean what’s so great about being famous, being different ?? Everybody is watching your moves, you have no freedom, you can’t do what you want to do, you always have to put a mask on your face, and no one will ever know you, your true self...

Well, nothing more easy to be a normal person, you tell me? Yes that what I thought too at first. Until that fateful day, when my life was literally turned upside down.  My dream collapsed in one day, just because of one picture with one person....

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:08:13 PM by 4ng3lswr4th »
"Stupidity isn't punished by death. If it was, there will be a hell of population drop."

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kore wa Idol desu ka? [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:55:05 PM »
Well I have no idea what pairing it is going to be.
But according your picture main person is Mayu? So Mayuki?
Or Wmatsui, but that is just my wish.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline roto_131197

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:00:56 PM »
Interesting prologue :thumbsup. Please update soon! :bow:

Offline 4ng3lswr4th

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »

To Zita: Yes you're right, the OTP will be Mayuki  XD.  But don't worry, there will be some WMatsui+ others too  :thumbsup

To roto_131197: Glad you like it. Here is the part 2. Hope you'll like it too :)

Autor's note:   Here is the second part of the prologue. I didn't want to put this part in the first chapter, so that's why i make a second part ^^"".  It's the same person's POV as Part One.

Thoughts

Enjoy!  :)
Prologue  Part 2
[/u][/b]

A few hours ago

???? POV

Gahh, I’m so tired! Damn Old man!  Why do I have to wake up at 5am just to do some stupid chores??? Isn’t it the same if I do them AFTER my work??  But nooo, I have to do them before going to my so «wonderful» job!! It wouldn’t be fun otherwise. But then what did i expect? I'm living in a temple after all. I guess I should feel lucky that I don't have to pay a rent; I just have to do the chores and help ..Sigh..
Well since I’m already awake and i have some time before my job start, let’s go in an internet cafe! It’s been a while since I went on Skype. Hmm...if it’s 8am here so with the jet lag...hmm  let’s think...yes, those 2 idiots are still awake. God knows what they will do if i don’t give some news...Coming here ?...haha no way, i know that i have bad luck, but at this point...I mean there is a limit to  misfortune...I think...i hope....oh god....
Ah wait! They can’t come here! I forget that those 2 don’t have money to buy  airline tickets! Hahaha Silly me! I really have to stop scaring myself like that hahaha.

I quickly took a white and blue T-shirt, a shorts and a cap before heading out. And of course my work is at 2 hours by train from this small town.  The only thing good about this place is that the internet cafe is near. I don’t think i could have walk under the heat just to find a tiny internet cafe. Why, just why did i have to come here in  summer, the worst season of the year ?? Well, only in this country....sigh....just my luck.  I should have come in Spring, but then it’s not like i had the choice...

I finally arrived at the internet cafe.  The old man who own the shop  didn’t see me enter. He was too engrossed by his newspaper, a tabloid one, from yesterday night.
Pleasee!  Let him speak English! Or at least understand it!. I gathered my courage and asked: « Ano...is it possible to have 1 hour ?». The old man looked up from his newspaper and looked at me. Okayy, it seems that he understand only Japanese. I sighed...
Suddenly the old man looked  back at his newspaper, then at me, then back  at his newspaper again... It’s strange, Japanese people are not rude like that. On the contrary. Bah must be my imagination. I was in a hurry so I showed  him one of the computer and asked him if i could use it. He went pale, and just nodded. Okayyy, i think i messed up my makeup again, that would explain his strange behavior.
Maybe it’s not  a so good idea to go on skype. If i’m make up as Ronald Mcdonald, those 2 will never leave me alone.  Well too late, slow brain! There is no going back now...

I launched Skype and oh! surprise! guess who is calling me? my two stupid friends of course! I swear they are faster than Speedy Gonzales.  I sighed before looking at the screen,  putting the micro on and answering the call.

« Hey guys!! How are you? Sorry for not giving some news earlier, but it’s quite hard to find Internet in T...» I didn’t have the time to finish as I got interrupted .

«Why the hell didn’t you told us? I can’t believe it! I thought we were friends...sniff...»

«What the...???» I was going to ask her what she was talking about when i got interrupted, again, but this time by the other baka.

«Sasshi is right! Friends are supposed to share everything,  everything! It’s the rule! Ah I wish I was in Japan ! Wait... I know ! Bring her back to France so that you can share her with us~~ And she seems to have money so there is no problem for the airline ticket....maybe you can ask her to buy yours!!! It will be great ~~»

« Still I have to say that I would have never believe that!» Looks like Sasshi was fake crying...again « Not only did you finally join us on the Lighter side of the Force,  but you stopped with your stupid dream about being a normal person blablabla....sniff... You make me so proud of you my young Padawan!...sniff..» Wait !?! What the... ?!? I think i'm lost...

«I know !!! And that girl  looks  so hot!! How did you get her? Or...wait is she the one  who get you? hehehe»

« It’s obviously her Squirrel! I mean look she is underage, do you really think our Snowy will take the risk to go to jail??»

« She is not underage, well at least not according to the French law hehehe . But if it’s her who make the first move, why choosing Snowy? I see nothing special in you ~~»  Thank you so much for the compliment, stupid little pervert squirrel! Grrr. Before I could tell her a little piece of a my mind, the other baka spoke again.

« Bah who cares! The only thing important is that your girlfriend is rich, famous, pretty and underage..well at least in Japan...ah wait!  haha It’s not one but four....Please teach me master!!!!» ...Huh...Huh....what...

« Ne ne Snowy!! How is her oshiri ? Please tell meeee!!» Thanks to the perverted squirrel, my brain  started again...

« What the hell are you talking about you two ??? Girlfriend? Rich? Famous? Underage?? Are you two out of your mind ?? And I told you to stop calling me like that!» I think that everybody in Japan heard me, well at least the old man did...

« Ouch! You know, i ‘m not  deaf and i don’t really want to be, so no need to shout like that» said Sasshi, while rubbing her  stupid ear.

«Oh!   I think i was very calm, but you want me to shout ?! Fine you’ll get i-» I’m going to kill those two i swear !!!

« Come on! There is no point in hidding it anymore! I bet the whole world knows at this time» said the perverted squirrel while pouting.

«Know what??» Okay those two are seriously getting on my nerves.

« About you and your famous girlfriend of course! You think we will not have recognized you on the newspaper ??»

« Still can’t believe you didn’t tell us...» mumbled the short midget.

«.... Huh...I don’t have a girlfriend and i don’t know what you’re talking about...» Huh...maybe i should call someone to take them to the hospital...or better to the asylum. They are starting to make me really worry.

« Haha yeah as if Snowy, but hellooo, the T Shirt you’re wearing on the picture is the one  we gave you on your last birthday...You know the one we made ONLY for you?»

« Now, our masterpiece is going to be famous too~~ thanks to you, and the newspaper hehehe»

« Newspaper?Picture ?» There was a long silence after that, I could hear the flies fliying.

« Wait... don’t tell me you didn’t know that ...» I think that those baka were as surprised as me.

« What?» Oh god! why do i have a bad feeling about this ?

«....ano... Snowy? Did you read the newspaper today? The tabloid one i mean ? With the stars' lifes and so ?»

« Of  course not! I’m not interested  in that kind of stuff. Did you forget?» Geez, what does the stupid life of some stars, idols or whatever, has to do with me ?

«...Go buy one hurry!!! You had to see it!!!  The first page!! Wait....sit down  before reading it because it might be a shock...» said Sasshi, who like kind of ...panicked?  Her ?!? I started to panic too, just a little...okay.a lot !!

« And where do you want me to find this stupid...»

Hold on! The old man! He was reading the newspaper from yesterday!! Without any second thought I went to the front desk and grab the paper from his hands. I was scared, I couldn’t stop shaking.. Okay stupid me! Calm down! Breathe in and out! Then let’s just take a  look at the front page. You can do it!  Yes i can! I looked at the newspaper and.....OUF! it was just about an actor who drunk too much and went on rampage. Thanks god i am safe.

I was going to kill my two wonderful friends when something came in my mind. Wait a minute! This is a Japanese newspaper, meaning that i’m actually looking at the last page... hahaha...no way...haha well  it will change nothing right? right ~~. I looked at the first page and then...my mind and world blew up at the same time.

Is that...? There was 2 pictures. On the first picture, there was a girl, on the top of another girl, kissing her .  The next picture showed the 2  black-haired girls standing  side by side.  One of the girl wore a white dress, and had twintails. She was indeed very pretty and...young. The face of the other girl, the one who was on the top, could not be seen. But she wore jeans and a T Shirt on which it was written: «Piss Me Off and Pay The Consequences».

Eh? This T Shirt looks so much like the one i’m wearing right now. This world is so little small sometimes... Wait a minute...Oh...My....God....it’s mine. It’s my T Shirt. It’s my f***** T Shirt !!!!!!!! Hold on, that means that the other girl is... «her»!

Then I read the title of the article, I felt my eyes popped out of their sockets. It was written: « Who is this mysterious girl dating idol  XXXXXXXX from AKB48 ??»

Dating? Idol ?? AKB48 ????...no way.... i suddenly felt dizzy, everything was moving too fast...
Just before blacking out, I remember asking myself one thing:

How  did  all this mess begin ??!!

To be continued
[/size]

So what do you think? Should i continue or not ?   :nervous
"Stupidity isn't punished by death. If it was, there will be a hell of population drop."

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 04:53:45 PM »
OFCOURSE! you don't have to ask!! CONTINUE PLEASE! MaYuki  :shy1:

somehow it feels unusual Yuki being callled her english name  :hee:
Yey I'll wait for your update  :on drink:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kore wa Idol desu ka? [Prologue] (MaYuki+ Others Pairing)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »
Interesting prologue.

Can't wait for the first chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:38 PM »
Yeah I want to know... How did the scandal occur?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 10:21:49 PM »
How this happened? She should remember if she kissed someone.
Such a playboy. :lol: :shy1:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 12:00:17 AM »
you must continue this!! it's great.I wanna read the next chapter ~

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 02:18:21 AM »
It's interesting..

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 02:20:10 AM »
It's great! Very interesting  :heart: :heart:
Can't wait for next chapter  :farofflook:
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline itamana

• STEP FORWARD
  • ecchi
  • ^^ Don't ever think to give up!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 05:21:32 AM »
realy realy realy interesting !!!!! :fap

I want the next chapter alredy  :D  :w00t: hehehe

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 06:07:15 AM »
Confusing and interesting

continue

thanks

Update soon!!

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 09:01:42 AM »
At first I think that's Mayu's POV but at the end I realise it Yuki's :mon wtf:
It's really kind strange to call Yuki in English :mon sweat:
WHAT THE....!?!??!? HOW !?!?!! :stoned: :shock:
Now, Yuki is famous and also Yuko's and Sasshi's T-shirt :wahaha:
Inetresting~~~~ :kekeke:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline 4ng3lswr4th

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
Author's Note: Thank you for all the replies! I'm glad you like it!  :hee:
Like the prologue,  I decided to seperate the Chapter 1 in 2 parts, because I need to make some change on the Second part. Hope it's not confusing.  :kneelbow:
Also please tell me if you prefer Yuki's thoughts like that:-Thoughts- or like that:-Thoughts-

Chapter 1 Part I

A few months ago

« Yuki! Will you go out with me ?»

If this boy didn’t ask me out in front of a full amphitheatre, in the middle of the period, maybe I’ll have say yes. Or maybe not. He was quite the «ladies man» in the university: 21 years old, heir of an important French company. The only bad point of this wonderful pedigree was that he will never have his law degree, but then why would he care? He posed  for a lot of magazine, and as for the money, well i’m sure « Daddy»  will pay all his debts, as usual. I've heard many girls of the university calling him «Prince Charming». « Prince Charming» ?? Eww those girls really need to wear glasses...he looks more like a frog!. There is no way I’ll go out with someone like that, so famous, so ...full of himself! Okay, Let’s try to be nice even if he is not worth it.

«I’m sorry Charles, I can’t accept but thank you.» I said with a polite smile
Now, all I have to do is to sit down again,  then the teacher will resume his lesson, Charles will forget me, I will have all his groupies on my back for a few months but I can survive that...
But I hadn’t taken my bad luck into account.
Apparently it was the first time someone refused  him something . So of course, he got angry, grabbed my right shoulder and said the wrong thing to the wrong person.
« What’s wrong with you? All the Japanese girls are supposed to be in love with Europeans boys! I knew it! You’re a fake! You’re not Japa...». Poor boy couldn’t finish his sentence. I bet he didn’t know what happened to him. I grabbed his hand on my shoulder, bend down, pulled and sent him flying. Nice Flip Over! hehehe. I just forgot a  "tiny" , little detail: we were at the bottom of the amphitheatre. Whoops! He get down faster than the light, but not without pain. There was an heavy silent, I think that a few groupies fainted until...

« Kashiwagiiiii !!!»

I sighed. I really need to do something about this bad luck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[/size]

« *Sigh*... What are we going to do with you, Yuki...» said Aunt Zoe while rubbing her eyes, and looking away from her computer. This sight is enough to tell me that I was in a huge mess. Aunt Zoe was never the kind of person to take a break in the middle of work. You could tell her good news like « Oh! I’m going to be Mother again!!», bad news like « My kid played with the Wii and broke our TV...You know the huge and expensive one..», she will just answer with some «it’s good for you...», or« too bad...» without looking away from her screen.
I don’t know how she does that... I don’t think I will be able to work with this tiny thing...well at least she work at the house....
« Yuki. Your university called. They said that you broke the leg of another student.You are expelled. What do you have to say?»
«Well it’s not like I was going to have my law degree. And it was the tables who broke his leg, not me. And why are they complaining? I thought that French people loved frog’s leg haha». We smiled at each other, then we burst out laughing.

Suddenly, I heard a noise from the front door, and someone coming in the living room. « I’m back ! School was boring as usual and...why are you laughing, you two ??»
« Welcome back, little sis!!» I ran and hugged her...Kawaii ~~
« Ugh, nee-san!!Breathe!  I can’t breathe!!» And indeed she was slowly turning purple.
«Woops! sorry hehehe!» Sometimes I’m scared of myself...
« Mou...so why were you laughing about?»
« Nothing!!» I said, maybe a little too fast because she noticed.
« Please!! tell me !!!!» She looked at me and Aunt Zoe with those puppy eyes...I hate it when she does that! I’m so weak...

Aunt Zoe spoke before I could say anything.
«Oh well... Yuki just get expelled from her university because she sent flying some guy who broke his leg. So yes nothing really important..» It’s me or she is being a little sarcastic?! I glared at her.
« What!!! What are you going to do then ??» Oh! she’s worried about me, so cute.... « I was supposed to have your  huge room once you get this stupid degree...nooo» Okay, so she is worried but about my room.
« Well I...» I was going to answer when Aunt  Zoe interrupted me:
« She is going to live abroad for 1 year».
« Yes i’m going to ....wait....i’m going to what????».  I think I may have dislocated my jaw.
« I’m sorry dear, but the company had some financial problems recently. Besides it’s a wonderful experience to go to another country. And before you ask,  thanks to the Working Holiday Visa, you can work and live in the country for 1 year. We just have to buy a airline ticket.  Let’s go now!» Wait...what?... Before I could even blink my eyes, she grabbed my arm and we went outside.

We went to a travel agency near the house.  We were welcomed by a blond woman in a black suit .
«Welcome To TravelFastForCheap. May i help you?». I hope they forgot the word «safe» only in their motto...
« Yes. We would like to buy an airline ticket, for the day after tomorrow. It doesn’t matter where, just the cheapest  one please» ...Couldn’t she ask me first? I don’t want to find myself in Amazonia, or worst in *that*country...
« Well you’re lucky Madam, we just got a sale, for the day after tomorrow»
«Oh and where?» I could see Aunt Zoe’s eyes shining like gold.
«Japan...» ...BANG!... My head hurt a lot....No way....
« ...well...maybe it’s better if I let you until tomorrow to decide...» said the blond woman, still confused with my previous action.

On our way back, I tried to lighten the mood: « This shop is a scam ! There is no way that...*this* country can be so cheap...Those-»
«Yuki..» Aunt Zoe interrupted me. Something is bothering her...don’t tell me that she is seriously thinking about Japan?? Before I could ask, she spoke again: «There is something I didn’t tell you. A few days ago, I receveid a letter from Japan. You’re going to have 22 years old in less than 1 year, and you’ll have to choose between the French and the Japanese nationality. You can’t have the two-» .
I interrupted her, angry: « Why do you ask me that? There is no choice to make. I am French. And that’s all.»
« Yuki, listen to me. We both know it’s half of the truth. You were born in Japan, and you moved here when you were 9 years old with your sister and your parents. You  gained the French nationality because your mother was naturalize. I know that a lot of things happened, and that  those things explain your dislike with everything related to Japan...But don’t you think it’s time for you to....move on ?»
«What...are you trying to say?» I said, clenching my fists.
« You should not make such choice like that. You don’t know Japan. What you remember as a child and what you’ll see as an adult is different. And you can’t hate a whole country for what happened.You can’t hide in the past forever Yuki... So why not take 1 year to discover Japan, and maybe learn to love it?  You can still choose your nationality when you’re back, don’t worry. And you’ll have no regret whatever you choose. Besides, I’m sure your parents would have want you to do that......»

« STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM !!»
I shouted and ran, leaving Aunt Zoe and her words behind me, hoping that the wind will make me forget them...

TBC

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Why does Yuki dislike Japan?
Why doesn't she want to talk about her parents?
Will she go to Japan ? Or will she stay?

You'll have the answer of those questions in the Part II.  ;)
Also, "Snowy" is Yuki's nickname for Yuko, Sasshi... You'll know why in Part II too . As for me I rather called her by her Japanese name too.  XD

Hope you liked it  :nervous Please feel free to ask any questions.  :hee:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
that Frog prince  :kekeke:
Yuki Kowaaaii, bet she turned Black there  :hiakhiakhiak:
Yes Yuki! come to Tokyo!!! you'll love it!!   :on drink:

I'm so excited Mayu appearing on the next chapters  :on gay:

i want update now again  :temper:

PS: you're fast with the update though  :wahaha: but sorry can't get enough  :gyaaah:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 05:39:55 PM »
I totally agree with imteedee-san :ding:
Yuki surely went Black  :wahaha:
Poor that frog European rich boy but he deserved it :mon evillaff:
Yuki now you hates Japan but I'm sure someday you won't want to leave :kekeke:
So Snowy is a nickname to Yuki from Yuko and Sasshi :on drink:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »
Ah... Yuki is going to go to Japan...

Would she meet Mayu then?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 02:45:11 AM »
ahh it's good it's good ~ who is her little sister? is a akb girl or some random girl? xD
and why she hate so much Japan, how can someone hate such a wonderfull country >n< hahah, i'm waiting for your next update :3

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kore wa Idol desu ka? Update Chapter 1 Part I (MaYuki+ Others Pairing)
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 11:11:21 AM »
Why she hate Japan so much?
Damn french guy.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m Really Hurt