JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Smile

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91814 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 5(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #200 on: October 18, 2013, 03:00:47 AM »
^
Ok i know tha i comment twice,TOO LAZY TOO MODIFY MY FIRST ONE

BECAUSE IT WEIRD OR I'M WEIRD
OH AND SORRY IF I TRIED TO GUESSING TOO MUCH,
IT JUST THE OTHER COMMENT WAS SO ENTERTAINING
THAT I COUDN'T HELP TO ENJOYING IT
BESIDE I ENJOYED YOUR UPDATE.

YUKI JEALOUS,YEAH AND FALL KEKKEKE
BUT MAYU IS NO DIFFERENT,SHE ALREADY FALL TOO
SHE'S SAID YUKI IS SPECIAL CASE SO THEY DIDN'T NEED TO DO FLUFFY THING LIKE GO DATING ECT.
I GOT THIS AS A HINT THAT MAYU ACTUALLY AFRAID IF SHE DOING THAT STUFF,
SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YUKI,
AND YUKI IS A PLAYER,THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

MAYU DIDN'T WANT DO COUPLE STUFF WITH YUKI
IF SHE DO IT,IT WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE Familiar with ONE PERSON TOO LONG,
YEAH SO SHE EMPHASIZE AGAIN TO YUKI THAT THIS IS JUST A GAMES.
THAT STATEMENT STUCK ME THAT MAYU TRIED TO DEFEND HERSELF.
BECAUSE IF SHE DO THAT,SHE WILL LOSE THE GAME.
YEAH I COULD SAY MAYU IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO AFRAID FALL IN  LOVE
SHE AFRAID GET HURT,
SO SHE CHOOSE TO HAVING FUN AND PLAYED THEIR HEART.

AS FOR YUKI,LIKE THE OTHERS SAID IF IT TRUE THEN YUKI IS ALREADY FALL TOO
BUT NOT LIKE MAYU,
WHO I GUESS TEND IN DEFEND MODE,TRYING TO DEFEND HER INNER SELF,TRUE FEELING.
YUKI IS IN ATTACK MODE,
TRIED TO MAKE MAYU SHOW HER TRUE FEELING
IT'S NOT EASY TO MAKE A PLAYERS SHOW HER TRUE FEELING,OR MAKE THEM FALLING IN LOVED WITH YOU.
IT'S NEED A STRATEGY,ESPECIALLY IF YOURSELF IS CONSIDERED AS A PLAYER TOO,YOUR TARGET WILL NOT EASILY TRUST YOU.
TRUST OR BELIEVE THAT YOU REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.

THE FEELING AFRAID TO GET DUMP BY EACH OTHER IS BIG
SO IT'S SAFE TO JUST BEING LIKE THIS  :wth

YUKI ATTEMPT TO ATTACK IS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT DATING WITH SAE IN DISNEYLAND   :nervous
THE SAME PLACE MAYU DATE WITH HARUKA, AND IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE  :panic:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YUKI REALLY THINK ,ASK THE AUTHOR
THAT WHY I MAKE AN ANALYSIS FOR IT   :sweatdrop:

HEY I'M NOT GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE, I JUST WANT GRILL THE BEST MEAT EVER KEKKEEKE   :twisted:

THE conclusion is they really do not know what love is?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 03:08:28 AM by gek geki »

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: October 18, 2013, 10:32:13 AM »
@geki geki
OMG! MY GUESSES ARE QUITE LIKE YOURS XD XD

Yuki is special case  :shifty:

oh Mayu....  what are you going to now?  :kekeke: :hehehe:

-patiently waiting for the update imteedee-san :shifty: I sooo wanna read the next chapter.  :farofflook:
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #202 on: October 18, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
I feel so sad  :mon surr: ending already on the next part?  :on speedy: and I feel intimidated with the comments above they put a lot of thought on it however i strongly agree with all of them  :mon beam: I'm excited to know the ending but i don't want it to end it too  :mon scare: :mon cry: :mon exhaust: I love this story imteedee-san  :mon dance: :mon love:

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »
just my second time reading for an update and now it's ending  :OMG: tell me I'm dreaming plssss  :dizzy: this is DIAMOND!!! DIAMOND!!!!
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2013, 11:55:43 AM »
A/N Hi time to wrap this up

@Pheeya: wow such an honor, thanks  :) though really this is just a random fic, I'll give you the link of the song...

@Anne: oh! don't be sad there's gonna be more MaYuki in the future :)

@leipyon: (LOL) I'm feeling like a BI now, you ended up daydreaming instead of answering the exam  :lol:

@gek geki: NOW YOU GONNA BURN ME??  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: what did I do to you?  :bleed eyes: (on the serious note) you got me there  XD and I'm telling you.....YOU ALMOST GAVE THE ENDING A KILL.  :bow:

@jell_o_jello: thanks for reading my fic! hope to see you in the next ones  :lol:

@kurogumi: now you made me wonder, you actually helped me realize what I'm doing really, cause certainly I was lost as well  :lol: I guess their innocence about the 'LOVE' made this whole thing complicated and PRIDE as well... :) I love your comment really, I'll take note of it  :bow:

@Konoe: that's so flattering actually! thank you Konoe!  :bow: I'm sorry to end it this soon since it's actually an SS only  :sweatdrop: thanks for reading my fic!  :)

@mayuki_daisuki: I was actually disapproving for you to read this update, but I made a strategy not to corrupt your pure brain  :lol: don't worry MaYuki is MaYuki MD-chan...

@Terragen:
having no one's POV is totally intruiging(LOL) which made it more difficult is Mayu's actual personality..she's cold very unlikely Yuki, who likes teasing so much but on the other hand shows affection. ANd the 'drunk' and 'dating' reasons...I'll leave it to your imaginations  :w00t:

@Chanaline:  XD Hey Chanaline, quelque chose ne va pas ? C'est quoi ce "pffffffff", tu es en colère ou autre chose ? (LOL) thanks Llyloo   :heart:

@DMM: calm down  :banghead: :yep:

@Kiri-el: oh, that's flattering I never knew anyone would read this the second time  :nervous thanks for reading the fic  XD

@AT: don't be mad at Sae, she's just ahmm....a wandering lost ex-girlfriend  :) the ending will answer everything of course, thanks for reading forever LOL  XD :lol:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This whole thing is inspired with this song... Scandal by Ailee

Love Game- Part 6

She was wearing a summer blue dress, her hair was neatly braided to her side, and she was looking perfect as always, Yuki. Her eyes all focused Mayu. It’s the first time they both cannot adhere to each other’s minds. Their connection couldn’t be denied as they felt alone in the middle of the cascading swarm of people…. “What are you doing?”

Standing beside Yuki was Sae, fate must be cruel and yet so forgiving as Sae’s actually their former lover, rather subject, though the reason for their fated meeting as well.

“So…Mayu’s the name….nice name”

“Yuki....is it?”

“Mayu, are you okay?” Haruka asked as she noticed Mayu’s pause and tracing her gaze noticed a familiar figure standing just few blocks away from them “Oh…Yuki-san, right?” Haruka muttered as she tilted her head on the side, clueless on what’s happening.

The two unexpected figures then walked towards Mayu and Haruka. Such sight Mayu can’t maintain her composure as she noticed the two figures holding hands. Mayu’s brows became more evidently furious as the two draw closer at them “long time no see…How nostalgic…?” Mayu muttered with dreadful face, staring at the two. Though expectedly Yuki has coped up with the atmosphere Mayu has created between them four “Yeah, isn’t it?” Yuki smiled as she turned on Sae. Sae just answered her smile.

“Hi, nice to see you Yuki-san….and…?” Haruka greeted cheerfully the two figures and as she turned on the much not familiar figure in front of her, Sae. “I’m Sae, nice to meet you…?” Sae answered with a question as well.

“Haruka-desu…” She slightly bowed her head, being polite with the new acquaintance.

"Oh right! Why don’t we go all together then?” Haruka continued as she clapped her hands feeling enthusiastic with her ‘bright idea’ as the other three didn’t even show any sign of complaint And so the four went inside together. With their partners’ side by side, Haruka with Mayu, Yuki with Sae on her left.

“I’ll just go get something to drink” Mayu muttered looking at Haruka, as the girl just nodded in agreement. “Let me help you Mayu-chan….”Yuki said as she stood beside Mayu, smiling like an angel offering some heavenly help. Sae getting used to the two, just watched in awe and settled herself beside Haruka as the two figures walked ahead towards the soda machine a few meters away from the entrance.

“What are you doing here….?” Mayu uttered without paying a glance at the taller figure walking beside her.
“Well, ask Sae….” Yuki muttered looking not so much different as Mayu, dead serious.
“I see…then stay away from us”

“Why? Isn’t it fun, doing it like this?” Yuki smirked and that made Mayu face her “I’m telling you…I don’t like easy games, Yuki” Her sincerity almost blew Yuki on her feet, it took her long enough to realize her feelings towards Mayu. She fell hard, eating all her words, uncertain assumptions of what she was really doing. In the end, it’s all her who lost everything. She fell head over heels without even realizing it.  She was standing in front of her, the one she wanted to keep all for herself….

but she couldn’t seem to say it, instead “Oh, you wanna play all day long is it?” Yuki smiled wryly turning her gaze towards the two other figures waiting for them.

“No, Yuki….let’s end this….you’re no fun anymore” Mayu uttered with her piercing stare at Yuki.

“Then I’ll give you what you want….Watanabe” Yuki smirked as if plotting a diabolical deed against Mayu, her bizarre actions sent chills on Mayu. In a snap, Yuki held Mayu’s arms and literally dragged the smaller figure back at the place where the two other figures are waiting at…”Hey! I’m borrowing Mayu for today…sorry! And goodbye you can go ahead though! See you” Yuki said without any second thoughts and eventually dragged Mayu out of the theme park leaving Haruka and Sae dumbfounded with the sudden change of plan.

……………………………………………………………...

“What the heck are you doing??!” Mayu yelled at the seemingly untamed animal dragging her prey towards her comfort zone, her pad. Entering the flat, Yuki tossed the smaller figure inside, almost falling on the floor, as she barricaded her body against the door tightly closing it.

‘What the?!” Mayu yelled on Yuki as she caught up with her balance. Looking at the implausible figure, her eyes widened. Yuki kept her head down even lower as her fringe covered up her face. Few moments of silence, Yuki took her steps keeping her head down towards Mayu, apparently this kind of event isn’t new to her, but is first time to feel uneasy as well. Each step of Yuki has been answered a step backward from Mayu, not minding the falling decorations and bulldozed side tables around the living room.

“Game..is it? Mayu?” Yuki murmured as she lifted her head.  Her expression was frightening enough as Mayu felt shivers all over her body. “How about we decide the epic finale now…?” She continued as she finally cornered the smaller figure, locking her up to her sides.

“Stop this crap!” Mayu uttered as she turned her head to her side avoiding Yuki’s eyes, feeling uneasy under the awkward atmosphere filling up the lone room. “What’s the problem…Watanabe?” Yuki uttered almost whispering as she leaned forward, pressing her body against Mayu’s. Not having enough of her tortures, Yuki forced Mayu to turn on her, meeting the smaller figure’s glaring eyes. Yuki’s expression turned so much contrasting to what she was doing, gentle. No words needed to be spoken, the atmosphere, their mirrored heavy breathing, the sudden gush of craving seeping through their eyes have spoken.

Yuki dove in onto Mayu giving her a rough kiss, forceful as if she’s aiming to break the fragile figure standing in front of her. As Mayu was still wandering in confusion, it was against her will but the pleasure the taller figure was giving her was too much to refuse. Enjoying such enticing reaction from Mayu, Yuki’s lips departed from Mayu’s and ran over the smaller figure’s jaw tracing its shape towards her soft-bony ear “you’ll never get away from me….” as Yuki gradually lifted Mayu’s tailored checkered dress and successfully slithered her hand inside the article. Feeling the intrusion under her clothing, Mayu gasped as the sensation slowly approaches and caressed her bare thigh, lifting it up which resulted to their bodies colliding. Moving further, Yuki’s lips started running down to Mayu’s neck, down to her favourite spot Mayu’s collar bone as Mayu getting totally consumed with pleasure, struggling for air keeping her moans to herself and unconsciously clutched onto Yuki’s braided hair.

Not feeling comfortable anymore, Yuki dragged the smaller figure towards the closest day bed with her hands aimlessly wandering on Mayu’s frame. Setting herself on top of Mayu, Yuki kept caressing Mayu’s thigh, necking, seemingly mastered the art of seduction as she finally succeeded drawing out pleasurable cries from the smaller figure “uughn…” It was the moment Yuki has been waiting for and so lifting her body up parallel to Mayu, she once again captured the smaller figure’s lips but unexpectedly Mayu returned her kisses. Tongues requesting for entry, battling over dominance, raving towards each other…

Struggling for the much needed air, their lips departed “I like it rough…” Yuki hushed with her breath brushing onto Mayu’s face only centimetres away. Deciphering such tempting statement, Mayu pulled Yuki’s head to her side reaching for the dominant figure’s ear, biting her lower lip; she whispered “please, be gentle on me….Yuki” a statement oozing with sarcasm from Mayu.

“As you wish…” Yuki muttered as she pulled herself up sitting on Mayu’s stomach and slowly undressed, revealing her gifted
curves. Though such scenery wasn’t new to Mayu at all, the thrill filling her in was enough to make her do a gulping motion.
“Come….” Mayu murmured as she kept her eyes on Yuki, who apparently shows an unusual expression towards Mayu, pleading to be wanted, to be desired of. However, Yuki let her body fall on Mayu, precisely her head resting on the smaller figure’s shoulder..

“What’s wrong…honey?” Mayu asked with her ever indifferent tone, ruffling her fingers on Yuki’s undone hair.
“I don’t know what I’m doing anymore….” Yuki responded weakly.

“We’re playing….”

“Mayu…..I lost”

“I see…a game over”

“You can go….Mayu” and that Yuki climbed off of Mayu and picked up her dress resting on the floor and eventually without further notice went inside her room. Mayu was left alone, she kept staring at the elegant ceiling of Yuki’s pad, she kept wondering what emotion she supposed to be feeling, she expected euphoria. No, she must feel triumphant over Yuki’s recognition of her loss, but… she felt odd.

“It’s the best game I ever had…Yuki”
……………………………………………………………….

It was unexpectedly the hardest part, their sudden parting. It was proven it’s good until it lasted in their case. None of them claimed victory; all fell into failure as realization started to sink in to both of them…
No one can ever win a Love Game.

Taking her heavy steps slowly as if not even wanting to move further across the unusual spacious side walk her phone suddenly rang, picking up her phone “moshi~mosh…” Mayu uttered.

“Mayu! I’m so worried about you! What happened earlier?” It was Haruka, who apparently got indirectly ditched due to Yuki’s unexpected actions. “Nothing much, we just had to settle something….” Mayu responded though she actually didn’t feel the need of explaining, she felt she owed the poor woman even a piece of explanation since what they did was actually considered rude. True enough, though they consider themselves ‘players’ still they never forget the basic science of etiquette towards other people. Though that day, Yuki went overboard and almost lost herself. Who can blame her?
“Are you home now?” Mayu asked out of nowhere.

“No, I’m on the way to your pad…” Haruka responded.

“Why?”

“I’m worried about you…also Sae for Yuki” Haruka explained. The thought crashed into Mayu, having a hunch on what’s gonna happen. Her hands felt cold, her mind was chaotic, and she felt indecisive of what idiotic move she has to do. “Sorry Sae, not gonna happen….”

“Haruka, Sorry don’t bother going anymore I won’t be home tonight!” Mayu uttered as she in a snap hung up her phone.

She was dashing off of to nowhere, her dress swaying along the windy atmosphere signalling the drawing heavy rain, and yet it didn’t bother her a bit. She kept moving forward as if she’s about to lose the reason for her living. She never felt exhausted even she kept on bumping on everyone along the sidewalk. Her eyes are darted forward, upward gazing at the sturdy high-rise building.

“Don’t!” Her mind was screaming, pleading it might reached to her. “Please…”

Entering the building, she flew onto the closest elevator which will lead her to her…but it’s as if fate has been interfering, all of them seemed like eternity to arrive and so she opted to use the stairs. No one could ever see it as a good idea at all. It’s one of the most brutal decisions but nothing made her falter, she made it.

Catching up air as her hands felt cold, she walked towards the very door she kept dreaming of reaching since the last hour. Holding the metallic object tightly, she moved forward. Her ragged breathing turned slower and heavy. Not aware of what she’s about to witness; she took a deep breath and swiftly opened the door.

“MAYU!”

But all she found was a lone room.

She wasn’t there as she expected.

Not giving enough thought of it, she headed back, following her instinct to where she might be at. She was sure of it, they do think the same. All she need is to trust her; it was the most ironic thing of all. She never knew trust. How does trust work? She never knew the answer.

But as cliché as it could get, it started raining. The heavy rain seemed like comforting as she gradually slowed down her steps. Catching up with her normal breathing pattern…until a familiar figure appeared in front of her. She was never sure of the future, all she was thinking was her ‘now’.

“Mayu….”

“I was just thinking, we’re not finished yet….”
She was dashing off of to nowhere, her dress swaying along the windy atmosphere signalling the drawing heavy rain, and yet it didn’t bother her a bit. She kept moving forward as if she’s about to lose the reason for her living. She never felt exhausted even she kept on bumping on everyone along the sidewalk. Her eyes are darted forward, upward gazing at the sturdy high-rise building.

“Don’t!” Her mind was screaming, pleading it might reached to her. “Please…”

Entering the building, she flew onto the closest elevator which will lead her to her…but it’s as if fate has been interfering, all of them seemed like eternity to arrive and so she opted to use the stairs. No one could ever see it as a good idea at all. It’s one of the most brutal decisions but nothing made her falter, she made it.

Catching up air as her hands felt cold, she walked towards the very door she kept dreaming of reaching since the last hour. Holding the metallic object tightly, she moved forward. Her ragged breathing turned slower and heavy. Not aware of what she’s about to witness; she took a deep breath and swiftly opened the door.

“YUKI!”

But all she found was a lone room.

She wasn’t there as she expected.

Not giving enough thought of it, she headed back, following her instinct to where she might be at. She was sure of it, they do think the same. All she need is to trust her; it was the most ironic thing of all. She never knew trust. How does trust work? She never knew the answer.

But as cliché as it could get, it started raining. The heavy rain seemed like comforting as she gradually slowed down her steps. Catching up with her normal breathing pattern…until a familiar figure appeared in front of her. She was never sure of the future, all she was thinking was her ‘now’.

“Yuki….”

“I was just thinking, we’re not finished yet….”

(May or may not read this part the story is as just as whole)

CONTINUE TO PERV FORUM

CONTINUE TO OTHER SITE

It was a sunny afternoon; the shade under the huge tree swaying along the almost humming tree leaves was so comforting. The sitting figure was holding a book on her hand as the other was lying on her lap with a book on her face. Their tranquil atmosphere was suddenly interrupted by a sudden pair of footsteps drawing closer at them…

Turning onto the origin of the sound as the other didn’t even bother to spare a breath of peeking “Interesting….” Mayu murmured as she scanned the passerby. The woman is undeniably appealing just like the two. Though not as much as Mayu and Yuki. Hearing Mayu’s word, Yuki finally moved and paid a glance on the seemingly newest ‘victim’ of Mayu.

“Ohhh….interesting Indeed” Yuki muttered as she followed the woman with her eyes.

“Okay sooo…..” Mayu uttered as her eyes met Yuki’s. “ONE! TWO THREE! JAN KEN PON!” the two yelled in unison and dropped their bets.

Yuki won with her paper against Mayu’s rock.

“teehee….I won I won” Yuki giggled on her back lying on Mayu’s lap. “Mou~ why do you always win?” Mayu chuckled as she brushed the lying figure’s curls.

“What’s the score Mayu…?” Yuki uttered full of teasing on Mayu.

“8- LOVE”

“I won’t let you win eveeer”

“OH another!” Mayu yelled as she spotted another considerable appealing woman.

“JAN KEN PON!!”

Yuki won.

“HAHAHA! 9-LOVE”

“Seriously….”

A few moments of just staring and sighing at each other…Yuki offered…

“breakfast…..?”

[END]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hope I gave justice with these two crazy people  :smhid back to my alpaca world~
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:48:08 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 6(end)(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »
where's the "i Love You" part???????

looks like mayu still player and when she scan her target she do jan ken pon with yuki,

if mayu could win,she will date the target

seems yuki win to make sure mayu never played with others except her hahaha

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »
It seems the game will never end between these two, just now it doesn't matter who the winner is. But I think, it doesn't matter from the beginning. Both lost and both won. This relationship now will be really exciting and interesting because a player doesn't change from one day to the next (or never).

These two characters are so interesting and I so much like them, and so much potential in them and this story!

Ok, it's better that I'm finished here because it will be too long if I continued.  :)

I really love this fic, I love you, I love MaYuki, I love everything! :lol: Thank you for this awesome fic!

(And I like that janken thing. The game continues, but different way.)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:56:55 PM by Kiri-el »

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2013, 07:46:34 PM »
let meh comment  XD i just read your fic
The Proposal first i feel hurt..and sad. after read the extened now im crying of joy (?)  :lol:

now i'll read the rest tomorow . keep going  :twothumbs
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2013, 08:56:15 PM »
I like the way how they acted exactly in the same way. :thumbsup
And this ending is great. :grin:
Thank you.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »
They are finally seriously together. And only decided to make a move when both thought of losing each other to their 'play things'. 

Now that Love Game is finished. Are you going to continue Wrong Answer or make a new SS?

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
I can't....  :cry: is it really the ending?
CAUSE I SERIOUSLY WANT MORE OF THIS IMTEEDEE!!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
I share the same thought with Kiri-el, the Love Game haven't really ended yet if you know what I mean... :nervous

I WISH FOR A SEQUEL!!

and that same thoughts scene they did was awesome! really awesome  :twothumbs
I'll read all of your works! I like your writing that's why and you specilaize on fluff  :deco:
I also love you like Kiri-el!  XD

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2013, 08:30:36 AM »
NOOOO TEEEEEEDEEEE-SAN I CANT CALM DOWN!!!!!

unless you make a sequel  :tantrum: :on hypto: I love you too like them  :on gay:

Offline Pheeya_0414

« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2013, 09:10:38 AM »
teedee what are you doing? you forgot your TBC! don't end this yet...I won't read it....saving this part until you decide to make a sequel  :w00t: I'll endure it!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2013, 09:22:43 AM »
i don't think it need sequel,but maybe an epilogue...i mean where's the i love you part? if mayu couldn't say it then yuki is a must!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
but still want to continue   :ptam-cry:

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2013, 03:01:33 AM »
YES continue I want them to say I love you and be together for real plssss?  :nervous but it's wonderful ending as well if ever  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: October 22, 2013, 07:50:35 AM »
Dearest readers,

I'll be moving, so might take awhile before I could update any fic.. though I know there are rarely people expecting for my updates..just wanna let you know in case  :nervous

yes, Love Game is never Ending...I'm announcing the second Part  :) Update for GeniusxStupid series will come after  :) AtsuYuu fic would take a lot of time though since I lost my inspiration on that, I'm very sorry  :nervous

and some other requests....I'll work on that. You could still PM me for concerns or anything under the sun just like you guys always do. I always read your PMs XD let's play some more the next time  :twisted:

and...

SUPPORT YUKIRIN'S BIRTHDAY WEDDING SINGLE!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

ja nee~ imteedee  :deco: *lurker mode*
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #217 on: October 22, 2013, 08:43:29 AM »
yes, Love Game is never Ending...I'm announcing the second Part  :) Update for GeniusxStupid series will come after  :) AtsuYuu fic would take a lot of time though since I lost my inspiration on that, I'm very sorry  :nervous

Love Game is gonna have part 2 :twothumbs

I will wait patiently for you to come back while praying for a soon update.  :prayers:

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: October 22, 2013, 12:43:49 PM »
yes, Love Game is never Ending...I'm announcing the second Part

ending is ok with me ^^ but of course second season would be nice and welcome. :nya:

oh don't mind my exams XD I did get some passing scores.. ( I guess XD )
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Pheeya_0414

« Reply #219 on: October 22, 2013, 03:57:34 PM »

yes, Love Game is never Ending...I'm announcing the second Part  :)
made my heart skip a beat! I can finally read it!  :lol: I'm waiting for you teedee

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Smile