JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shining Love

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91827 times)

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 3(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »
Isn't it obvious they're falling OREDI?!
my goodness...  :shocked
but they're still HOT in anyway   :bleed eyes:
they like teasing so much!!!!
that sinister smile HERE COMES THE EVIL MAYUYU  :drool: :w00t: :inlove: :twisted:
I'm enjoying the NON lovey-dovey scenes actually, I want them fight  :rofl:

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 3(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
I should be reviewing for my final exams but oh well an update is an update!!!

:cow:
Looking forward to the next chapter!  :cathappy:

Btw,I'm almost done reading it all and somehow Love Game and The Proposal are my top fav :D :D  :cow:

Thanks for the update :3
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 4(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2013, 12:10:36 PM »
You're fic never failed me, you always makes me smile
Hehehhee I want more

More Mayuki, more fics hehhehee

Thanks for the update

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »
imteedee-san I'm joking

I LOVE YOU!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: MAYUKI  :heart:

I love Mayuki here!!! Mayu is the boss here   :nya: :wriggly: :wahaha:

they love making-out eh?  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :on bleed:

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:32:18 PM by DontMindMe »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2013, 02:20:26 PM »
 :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:

:on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed:

HOOOOOOOOOT!!! MAYUKI!!
OMG!! WHY THEY ALWAYS DO THAT!! LIKE IF THEY DON'T TOUCH EACH OTHER THE WORLD WILL END...IT'S LIKE TAKE A BREATH SO NATURAL

WHAT HAPPEN WITH YUKI WHY SHE DRUNK? IS SHE HAD A HARD TIME? SO HARD THAT'S WHY SHE LONELY AND NEED SOMEONE BUT SHE CHOOSE TO PLAYED WITH GIRLS..DON'T WORRY YUKI YUO ALREADY MEET YOUR FATE,IT'S MAYU KEKEKE

MAYU SHE COLD BUT CUTE OH MY :cathappy: :cathappy:

WONDER WHAT HAPPEN AFTER MAYU TAKE DRUNK YUKI HOME

TEEDEE SAN PROMISED ME YOU WILL FINISH THIS FIC UNTIL IT END OR SOMETHING MIGHT BURN AGAIN

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2013, 04:08:06 PM »
MAYU YUKI! PLEASE HAVE SOME MORE GAMES!!
PLAY ALL YOUR LIFE!!!!
IT'S FINE!!!
THIS IS DIAMOND!!  :deco:  :dizzy: :nya:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2013, 05:47:07 PM »
i love dominant yukirin~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :cathappy:
haha pfftt cousins :lol:
yuki is drunk, mayu chance to get yukirin back :yep:
thanx for the update TD one-sama :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »
Yes yes! You can play all you want!! I just want, when the time come, MAyu to fall the first  :D

What is Mayu going to do with a Yuki like that??? Maybe something really interesting!!! Haha!!! More update OMG!!!! :deco:

Love your fanfic!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2013, 04:04:33 PM »
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

how can i not read this fic early  :banghead: :banghead:

so tempting LOL

:cathappy: mayuki always fired up!!

humm i don't mind who will fall first, what i care is how the process they fall in love...

thank for this lovely update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »
A/N okay another chapter of fanservice  :nervous

LOVE GAME Part 1 [MaYuki SS]  Part 1.5  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4

@kurogumi: thanks for reading! yeah always 'fired-up'  :bleed eyes:

@Chanaline: (LOL) everyone's guessing who'll gonna fall first...it's soon to come this is an SS after all  :)

@mayuki_daisuki: MD-chan! NOOO! I don't want you to read this  :banghead: don't wanna corrupt your brain  :nervous oh dominant Yukirin~ you'll see in the next *evil laugh*

@Pheeya_0414: eh? diamond LOL this is copper  XD

@gek geki:  :cry: why you gonna BURN something again?  :cry: :cry: okay just not my house  :bleed eyes: Mayuki feels! they love making-out everything (LOL)  XD XD

@DontMindMe: oh (LOL) was just joking as well  :P yeah, they do actually (how many times I've used 'making-out' here?)  :shocked

@-gibson-mayulover: sorry late  :smhid Keep smiling 'til the end  :lol: YEAH. MORE MAYUKI  :w00t:

@leipyon: oh! I hope you did well on your examination in case you're done already, if you find this fic distracting, study first  :nervous oh The Proposal? my first ever OS  :heart: thank you  :oops:

@AT29: EVIL MAYUYU? nah, I won't give you what you want that easily! (LOL)  :P and I agree, they're HOT already even by just standing side by side, MaYuki kills  :rofl:

@Terragen:

i'm sure when that time comes..(when one of them finally realized the special feeling) The Firework will decorate the black sky with colourful light...hahahaha
This actually got me!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: And I'm so agreeing with this  :thumbsup you almost killed the fic (LOL)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love Game- Part 5

With still her school uniform on, Mayu headed towards to the place which Ayame has given her it’s as if her exhaustion suddenly faded away knowing such wonderful surprise waiting for her. Fate must have played a huge role between the two; the place was actually owned by the Watanabe Enterprise. Truth be told, Mayu’s the sole princess inside the vicinity.

“Konbanwa, ojou-sama” The receptionist greeted Mayu in an instance with an obvious special treatment among all as if time has stopped and all attention is darted towards Mayu’s sudden appearance.

“I’m here for a friend…lead me to her” Mayu uttered.

The room was one of the VVIPs, no wonder she’s Kashiwagi Yuki. Mayu knocked and eventually the door opened up, as expected it was Ayame who let her in. “Hai..Mayu-san, thanks for coming …” Ayame uttered with a hesitant tone. Mayu just smiled at her.

Mayu then helped herself get inside the huge room though different from the usual ‘party-drunk-scenery’ in most cases, the room had only few empty liquor bottles and cans on the table…and could even be considered still a ‘neat-room’…Such confusing case for Mayu. Walking further, she then found Yuki, lying on the huge couch seemingly asleep.

“She’s drunk?” Mayu asked Ayame who eventually followed behind her. Ayame just nodded “un..”

Mayu then walked towards Yuki and sat with her legs crossed on the centre table facing the sleeping figure. Going after her, Ayame sat beside Yuki and started caressing Yuki’s shoulder in a manner of actually aiming to wake her “Yuki…Mayu-san’s here…” she murmured leaning closer to the sleeping figure. A few moments after, finally Yuki opened her eyes, probably still hasn’t grasped her situation, her eyes wandered aimlessly around her and soon darted on Ayame who seemed worrying a lot about her “feeling better, Yuki?” As Mayu just watched the two do their lovey-dovey moment with her infamous face, unreadable.

“I’m here…cousin” Mayu muttered.

Hearing such familiar voice, Yuki’s eyes turned on Mayu “Mayu…”

“A-Ano…I called her, she’s the only one I know on your phonebook” Ayame uttered. Silence fell upon the three as Mayu kept her eyes on Yuki, Ayame on Mayu and Yuki….on the ceiling trying to deduct what’s happening in such intoxicated state.

“So….?” Ayame muttered. The fair atmosphere turned awkward for the poor lady as she perceived the two figures might not be planning to go at all and she has to go very soon. Hearing Ayame, Mayu turned on her “don’t worry Ayame-san…I got this” and showed her an angelic smile. Such gesture Ayame isn’t aware of what lies behind it. And soon without further notice, Ayame bid goodbye on Yuki, giving her gentle kisses on her cheeks, probably feeling uneasy to show her affection towards Yuki as Mayu was actually sitting in front of them.

“Thank you Mayu-san…” Ayame said and soon exited the room leaving Mayu and Yuki, who seems still in the middle of being ‘drunk’ and ‘sober’ state.

Alone.

“Are you really drunk….or what?” Leaning forward, Mayu smirked at the passive lying figure in front of her. Hearing Mayu, Yuki shifted to her side to face her and nodded softly as if tolerating Mayu’s dominance on their current situation.
“Oh really…” Mayu uttered as she showed off an enticing smile, moving further as she closes the distance between them within few inches…she stopped “I’ll take you home….cousin”

It was one of the few cases which Mayu actually used her status “What? You thought I’ll carry you myself?” Mayu smirked eyeing the sober lying figure in front of her.”I’ll ask someone to carry you instead….in a not so pleasing way” and yet Mayu’s sinister smile again.

Seeing the devilish looking in front of her, Yuki slowly shifted from lying into sitting position facing Mayu “Why are you so evil….?” Yuki smirked, she wasn’t even bothered at all from Mayu’s hints, and instead she even felt thrilled. And so Mayu stood up and was about to head towards the exit when…

“Mou~ where’s my greeting kiss…honey?” Yuki muttered with a smirk plastered on her face, still sitting. “Oh…gomen nee~” Mayu murmured as she walked back towards Yuki, standing in front of her, she arched her body to Yuki. Closing the distance between then, her lips brushed against Yuki’s “Shall we go home now….honey?”

“Yeah…no need to carry….”Yuki smiled as if taking Mayu’s threat as a joke, but was actually very entertaining to her and looking a little sober already as she stretches her slender arms.

But instead of taking Yuki back on her pad, they ended up arriving at Mayu’s. “Seriously….” Mayu muttered as she stepped inside her pad followed by her ‘unwanted guest’, Yuki. “Well, it’s better than sleeping alone….” Yuki said as she suited herself, feeling at home in an instant, and aimed for sofa-bed on the entertainment area. Taking off her top, revealing her perfect-shaped slender figure, Yuki sat on the sofa and laid her back on it. Seeing such explicit behaviour from Yuki, Mayu’s brows narrowed “excuse me…Miss?”

“mou~ it’s hot….”

“Oh well…then go out like that….problem solved” Mayu uttered as she walked towards Yuki and sat actually on the armrest just above Yuki’s head. Looking up at Mayu, their eyes met “offer me your bed….please?” Yuki uttered with her pleading eyes flavoured with sarcasm.

“I don’t even remember offering you my bed….anyway”

Hearing Yuki, Mayu chuckled perceiving it as a joke “I don’t sleep with drunk people…” She murmured as she caressed Yuki’s face. Holding their gazes at each other…Mayu’s phone suddenly rang. A distraction which actually let a frown on Yuki’s face as she was actually enjoying such fluff interaction with the sitting figure…

Comfort.

Mayu then picked up her phone “Moshi~ mosh….” She uttered still her eyes on Yuki, her fingers still tracing Yuki’s smooth face as Yuki actually felt a little playful as she nibbled on Mayu’s digits on her face. “I see….” Mayu uttered over the phone as the longer she takes her time using her phone the deeper Yuki’s bites on her hand. “urk…” Mayu yelped at the sudden aggression of the seemingly jealous pet lying on her couch. Mayu pouted her lips as if silencing Yuki but Yuki was stubborn enough to go rough. Playing along, Mayu covered the mouth piece of the phone and arched her back towards Yuki “I said…behave” she murmured as she silenced Yuki with a gentle kiss.

“Very good, you may sleep on my bed tonight….”

…………………………………………………………………

“Mayu….” The lying figure with her body fully-covered under the comforter with her head only exposed murmured, Yuki. Sitting beside her was the ever serious figure who was reading a book, Mayu. Hearing Yuki, Mayu’s attention turned on her “hmm?” but her attention span was just too narrow and so she went back to reading.

“Was just thinking who were you talking on the phone earlier?” Yuki muttered without changing her expression a bit.
“It was Haruka, she wanted to go to Disneyland the day after tomorrow…”

“O-Oh I see….mou~ I just realized we haven’t went out for a date all these long” Yuki excitedly muttered as she instantly got up from her back and leapt on Mayu’s lap, facing the ‘not-so-surprised’ figure.

“And since when we started doing fluff…..hmm?” Mayu chuckled as she snapped her book and gave Yuki all her attention.
“I don’t think it’s a bad idea at all though….” Yuki leaned forward as she presses all her weight on Mayu’s thigh that made Mayu let a distressed expression “urk…”

“We don’t need it…we’re just playing" Mayu muttered with her ever dead serious face as Yuki finally grasped the heavy atmosphere “but aren’t we playing with everyone…?” Eyes meeting as if they were speaking through their gazes….It was Yuki’s first rejection though she didn’t mind it. She was too tired to even react violently on it, letting a sigh Yuki just let her body fall against Mayu and rested on the sitting figure’s shoulder “maybe…I’m still drunk”

“It’s because you’re special….we don’t need dates….” Mayu muttered though her expression didn’t change a bit, caressing Yuki’s exposed slender thighs on her lap as Yuki was actually wearing yet again her favourite one-piece pyjamas.

“I see…”
………………………………………………………………

The day went the usual for the both as they separated and went on with their own commitments. As for Mayu who has actually an expected date that day, she then prepared herself with no much enthusiasm having so much used to it and eventually went ahead.

“You’re early….” Mayu muttered as she saw the lovely woman waiting for her at the entrance, she was sure of the poor lady has been waiting for her as Mayu is known to be the ‘not-so-punctual’ type in this category. The woman couldn’t help but feel her face heat up just merely seeing Mayu standing in front of her. She was just too perfect to stand with her as people around them actually started pooling; probably thinking she was some kind of celebrity dating a commoner. Not to mention, Haruka’s appealing appearance as well.

Envy.

“Let’s go?”

But that was not all.

Another swarm of people started making fuzz on the side which has gotten Mayu and her partner’s attention. Looking closely, Mayu flinched, her expression turned deadly as she wasn’t sure of what she was exactly feeling that moment.

It was Yuki with Sae, apparently her ex.

Mayu’s eyes met Yuki’s.

“What are you doing?”

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
back to my alpaca world~  I'm thinking next chapter would be the ending  :) see you at the ending *evil laugh* :twisted:

Here comes the FLUFF TRAIN  :w00t:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 5(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
I don't know what to say in this part just...  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
they're so much comfortable with each other now, it's like they're friends with benefits  :twisted:
and the couch scene is like  :drool: :w00t: and fluffly at the same time  :roll:
I guessed Yuki will fall first but in the end Mayu looks like it too without realizing it, but STILL YUKIRIN WILL FALL HARDER!!!  :twisted:
and what the hell is she doing with Sae? yeah I remember she was dating Mayu, but isn't it she Yuki's ex too? she knows Yuki right? dem awkward. bet she's making MAYU JEALOUS!  :twisted: :inlove: :wub: :oops: :drool: :w00t:

okay enough of the emoticons.

NOO! DON'T END IT YET IMTEEDEE! I'LL DIE

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2013, 11:06:20 AM »
I could read this forever, but meanwhile, I'm waiting for the ending.

But I already read every chapter a many times so I'm prepared for the ending if the next chapter is that. :)

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2013, 11:35:05 AM »
did i say it already? I love this fic so much  :mon whine: chapter end next  :mon scare: :mon waterworks: teedee-san  :mon hanky:

i am serious i love this  :mon runcry: i'm not ready author-san  :mon headbang: :mon curtain: :mon emo: :mon wind:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2013, 12:14:14 PM »
Jealous yuki!

If she not so jealous over mayu date with haruka,she wont came to disneyland on purpose

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2013, 12:20:34 PM »
Pffffffffff
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2013, 01:09:30 PM »
i should agree with all the comment above

yuki totally jealous,why should she go to disneyland??? hahaha

this make me realized that yuki, maybe already fall for mayu,the hard one

she slightly show her jealousy,when she ask who mayu talk on the phone before,it show how she concern it a lot

i think yuki got frustrated that she couldn't read mayu well

(maybe that's why she drunk,she couldn't accept the fact that she fall in love with mayu)

even they are players,and yuki thinking the same as mayu,but because  of that too she know that it a possibility that mayu just played her game well,not take their relationship seriously, mayu hide well her feeling,not like yuki...

that why yuki just need to trigger mayu's jealousy (with sae help)...if it work...then just to work at the last step

yuki need to make sure what her rival feeling over her so she could end up the game

GAME OVER

haruka is cute too...wonder if mayu will kissed her

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:56 PM »
Next chapter would be the END?  :cry:
I guess Yuki is falling first? I thought it would be Mayu   :lol:

Thanks.  :D I actually end up daydreaming about this fanfic during my exams lol XD
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »
no why yuki go out with sae?! :cry: :banghead:
mayuyu baka you should'vd of taken yuki out on a date!! :angry: and she wouldnt of gone with sae!
but onee-sama mayuyu is so cute when shes being trolled by yukirin~   :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »

the ruled if you a great player is...

1. don't fall in love (if you fall,then congratulations you are not a player anymore)
2. always give your victim (fake) attention  so she/he will gave automatically responded
3. give them your best sweet talk,persuade them
4. don't be jealous (a player never got jealous)
5. always be the dominant (once you lose the dominance,your heart will be weak)
6. don't loose (just don't give all yourself to them,maybe just the physical,but not for emotion,your heart)

that was some random information about a player that i got from...%$%@@&$#

and even i don't really sure that yuki already break the first point, i'm pretty sure she already break 2,4, and 5 point which she want mayu attention and enjoyed a lot of it,also she easily got jealous when mayu subject disturb their moment,and lost the dominace at least once if i'm not wrong. LOL

as a players, wanting an attention from mayu is forbidden and felt comfortable with mayu is pretty dangerous

and now she stalking mayu's under the guise of dating~ LOL

teedee-san thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2013, 11:27:19 PM »
I've really enjoyed this fic. I love how both of them are so tsundere and how they're playing this who-can-hold-out-for-longer game.
Now Yuki is clearly falling. Can't wait to see how she's gonna get Mayu  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shining Love