JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Galaxy

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91825 times)

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »
MAYUKI HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2013, 05:37:27 AM »
I'm feeling bad today.... I started this one and yet I still have so many unfinished businesses somewhere...*sigh I just couldn't help it, I felt I needed to write it down  :nervous Anyway,

@DMM: yep, you got teh vibe(LOL)
@AT: yeah, you're right guess I'm sticking to Minarun for a bit then, *waits for you to change avatar (LOL) yeah, I am! (LOL)
@Haruto: yeah! another out of this world story  :nervous MaYuki  :roll:
@rhin: OH NO. sorry  :bow: my sincerest apologies  :bow: :bow: :bow: yeah, she won't be baka anymoooar.  :bow:
@Pheeya: what's up with your meme  :lol: gosh they just kissed here  :nervous aah now I see, your imagination ftw, and yes your brain is right
@olive: will do  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2013, 03:12:49 PM »
A/N a short explanation of my weird fic(LOL) anyway forgive the misspelled words from the previous one, I actually didn't bother to recheck it, I just felt posting it  XD
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love Game

How do we define love? Or rather express our love? Does love really exist?  Questions never answered.

“Bo-ring….” a lone .dull young woman uttered weakly as she stirs her iced tea, Mayu. Days like these weren’t unusual for her; well in fact she’s used to it. Never ending studies, same people hanging around her, same senseless conversations form same senseless people, Years of unending discontentment with how her life has been going, she has finally found a solution.

Women.

Mayu is a player, treating relationships as if she’s doing a competition, but despite of her obvious label…no one even bothered. Why? Cause definitely, you could say she’s way too perfect to be denied. Her appeal is just too suppressing to anyone. That’s why she always gets what she wants. Love games have been her clear hobby all her life.

“You’re late…” Mayu uttered as she noticed the figure drawing closer at her, probably her newest subject. The poor girl just let an apologetic expression as she bowed her head lowly on Mayu “I’m very sorry…..”

No, she isn’t angry at all. She’s just way too bored to spend her time alone at that random café. She treats women like dolls….worn out dolls deserve to be thrown away subsequently.

“So, you wanna eat Mayu?” her guest asked with a smile on her face trying hard to please the seemingly expressionless figure. Though feeling not really into it, Mayu just nodded.

“un…..”
………………………………………………………………..

Status not merely an inch different from Yuki’s…

Kashiwagi Yuki.

She has finally met her nemesis, Watanabe Mayu. Yuki thinks the same way as Mayu. But for her, there was never a question at all; she strongly believes love doesn’t exist at all. How ironic how she ‘loves’ playing with other people’s hearts and intentionally breaks them…

One after another, she made them all weep over her. Countless unreasonable break-ups, begging before her, none even reached her at all instead it even motivated her to do more. She doesn’t want it to end; she’s having more fun than ever playing with other people.

But what happens if a player meets another player?

“So…Mayu’s the name….nice name”

“Yuki..is it?”

“I smell some fun….”
…………………………………………………………….....

“Why’d you call me….?” Yuki uttered with an evident smirk on her face, swinging her handheld phone at hand towards the well-dressed incomprehensible figure standing before her.

“I got bored….” Mayu uttered.

“Why? Had a bad date?” Yuki chuckled as she was able to read Mayu’s mind. Mayu didn’t even bother to answer and just paved her way ahead leaving Yuki and so Yuki went after her maintaining the gap and just observed. A few moments after….

Mayu halted “Oh well…. You’re boring as well I guess….” and uttered out of the blue and eventually turned on Yuki wearing her piercing stare.

“You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into….” Yuki muttered, answering Mayu’s overwhelming aura… as if hearing Mayu’s thoughts. Mayu’s stare had a different meaning to Yuki. She read her too well as they are on the same boat apparently. Such environment seemed like a cage sheltering an untamed lioness along with a fierce phoenix, sure they’ll clash.

Players.

“And so are you Yuki….are you in for it?” Mayu responded.

“I won’t lose….to you Mayu….”

“I’ll expect a good game then….”

“You’ll lose…Watanabe Mayu”

“We’ll see Kashiwagi Yuki”

“My house….?”
……………………………………………………………….

“Your pad is…..” Mayu uttered as she scanned the spacious room she stepped into, Yuki’s pad. Apparently Yuki’s a daughter of a well-connected man in the business, no wonder she could do whatever she wants. Status that didn’t even make her a one step ahead of Mayu as Mayu’s actually a daughter of a business tycoon as well. Technically, they’re the same in all categories.
Fame. Physique. Wealth. Power.

“…is?” Yuki turned on her, waiting for her continuation but Mayu just shrugged it off and made herself at home as she walked towards the huge sofa placed at the far-end of the room behind the glass wall displaying a breathtaking view of Tokyo’s night-time.

“is…just okay….” Mayu uttered with her evident expressionless face under the luminous crescent moon. And so the taller figure took her steps towards Mayu, taking her steps slower as she comes closer keeping her piercing eyes on Mayu’s. The environment turned heavy as both suddenly strived hard keeping their rhythmic breathing pattern as Yuki draws closer on Mayu reaching just a step afar from Mayu, Yuki bent forward as close as few inches away from Mayu’s….

Yuki was about to capture Mayu’s enticing lips when suddenly Mayu let her body fall down…avoiding Yuki’s aggression. Yuki has never experienced someone deny her though expected to get irritated she felt something better, excitement and hunger. And so she climbed up on top of Mayu, cornering her on both sides. Mayu didn’t even flinch a bit instead she kept her expressionless face, seemingly planning her every action.

“You’re better than I expected…..Watanabe Mayu”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++I believe this part is safe here  :deco: oh yeah yeah, I'm lazy I didn't recheck  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:15:43 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
HOLY! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS IS A MAYUKI!!!!! :OMG: :dizzy: :depressed: :err: :fainted: :grr: :frustrated: :temper: :on_hot: :on bleed:

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: UPDATE SOON TEEDEE-SAN

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2013, 03:26:43 PM »
Waaaa....Yuki and Mayu are playgirls !!!

Who will fall in love with each other first??

Update soon,please... :bow:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2013, 03:27:45 PM »
I like this type of relationship, especially when it's a MaYuki. This character perfectly fit for both of them.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2013, 04:23:10 PM »
yuki is more like active and mayu was the passive one's soo guess who fall in love first...i will say it would be yuki...since mayu is looks more hard to get

it's not going to fun if mayu the one who fall first...i don't know but it's more fit if yuki the one who lose the game first...

indeed they was players...but as a players yuki is more express her self than mayu who's had expressionless face,we could see how yuki get interested in mayu,she never expected mayu is so hard to get...but it doen't mean yuki easyly lose too...i bet as a players she has 1000 secret weapon to win her target ...hahahaha

when players vs players happen...nothing more fun than see how they tried to seduce each other and tried too hurt each other too (well they player after all,not guaranted that mayu and yuki not dating others)

thank beside your lazyness its end up lazy amazing i mean lazy but amazing (What the heck i said...my english was so bad hahaha)

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
Just read and I must say I love all your Mayuki short or OSes, especially, this one :mon lovelaff: :luvluv2: :luvluv1:
This one is totally different from the other, totally new :ding: :wriggly:
Player versus Player :nya: :mon santa3: :mon santa2:
Wonder who'll fall for who first :mon dunno: :mon evillaff: :hehehe: :kekeke:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2013, 05:33:24 PM »
yuki is more like active and mayu was the passive one's soo guess who fall in love first...i will say it would be yuki...since mayu is looks more hard to get
I totally agree with this man. but who knows? this writer has gone wilder than ever  :lol:

indeed they was players...but as a players yuki is more express her self than mayu who's had expressionless face,we could see how yuki get interested in mayu,she never expected mayu is so hard to get...but it doen't mean yuki easyly lose too...i bet as a players she has 1000 secret weapon to win her target ...hahahaha

quite an idea! yeah! secret weapon!! i'm loving this idea...

when players vs players happen...nothing more fun than see how they tried to seduce each other and tried too hurt each other too (well they player after all,not guaranted that mayu and yuki not dating others)
and yet another! SEDUCE SEDUCE SEDUCE I'm so into this fic already! c'mon update teedee!!  XD

oh lol, I don't want to change avatar I like this! you'll never have it then kiddin' I like this update actually made my day!!!!  :twothumbs

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2013, 06:28:36 PM »
waaaah I'm so exciteeeeeddd  :mon star: :mon XD: :mon thumb: :mon bleed2: :mon roll: :mon mischief: mayuki seducing each other  :mon blood:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »
@DMM: here you go, a part of their crazy relationship   :nervous

@AT:  :banghead: Mayuyu  :( naaah, you go ahead and use that Minarun isn't bad at all  :P oh yeah I somewhat agree too  :lol:

@leEwẬy: I'm glad you like them'll  XD yeah it's totally different among my fics, they're both awesome here  :lol:

@Terragen: WOW  :shocked you got good eyes  XD but who knows what lies behind Mayu's 'expressionless' face and you're totally right once again, they won'r easily lose to each other here, they consider each other as their ultimate contender with their 'love games'. eh? that was unexpected thanks for the compliment, guess I need to be lazier than ever then  :lol:

@Kiri-el: oh! glad you like it, yeah MaYuki  :deco: it's totally different from my previous works  XD

@olive29: Yes, they're both players in here, it's early to say...the game just starts now  :nervous

@AnneTonov: (LOL) sorry 'bout that I didn't put the Mayuki tag on the tittle  :nervous I'm lazy doing repititive stuff, I don't even update the title  XD I'll fix them for you later on, sorry again  :bow: DONE ANNETONOV XD

this is going to be Part 2, the previous one is just merely an explanation what's going on here so I'll make it Part 1.5 don't confuse yourselves guys..  :)

WANNA PLAY?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love Game

Part 2

Mayu hissed, lying on her bouncy king-sized bed, she was inside her freezing cold room with only her over-sized shirt on. Another pointless, meaningless, uncertain day… Every tick of the clock seemed so deafening and yet too slow for her. She wished the night-time to come quickly and so she can drift away from the reality and just enjoy her dreamland. A few moments of just staring at her elegant contemporary ceiling, she slowly lifted her body up and walked towards her bathroom…

Unconsciously, she prepped herself up aimlessly, no reason at all….and went out with just her handheld device and her purse. She then took a stroll downtown, sure she’s a head-turner walking along such undeserving sidewalk as every person she comes across with actually notices her perfection though she didn’t bother pay a single reaction, she’s used to it.

Looking down, she moved further….until she noticed a pair of attractive feet standing before her, blocking her way to be precise “tch!” She turned her head up to see who’s the blatant human being who wants to clash with her…

“Oh dear lord….” Mayu uttered as her facial expression turned out of sorts in disbelief recognizing the figure.

“Wow, a reaction from you….that’s amazing!” the figure clapped her hands oozing with sarcasm as she leaned forward at the 'not-so-looking-impressed' figure.

“What are you doing Yuki?” Mayu didn’t flinch having Yuki so close to her face. Truth enough, the two actually don’t really see each other ‘that attractive’ probably because of their own respective standards. They’re just bound to irritate each other as you may have noticed….

“I got bored…so I went out” Yuki retorted her body and paid a glance across the area they were at.

“Let’s go..” without further notice Mayu went ahead. Yuki having the same mentality as Mayu’s just followed and walked beside her. Presence of any of them is already overwhelming towards other people…what more seeing them walk side by side? Troublesome. Not only men but also women…..all ages, technically everyone felt their overwhelming aura as they crossed-paths with the two, almost breaking their necks as they can’t get enough of such sight. In a snap, Mayu had a very exciting idea on her mind…her hand then slowly delved for Yuki’s hand and held it….tightly. As expected, Yuki just played along.

‘We look good together, don’t we?” Mayu chuckled with an evident smirk on her face gazing at other people’s reaction seeing them walk hand-in-hand. People actually almost looked like drooling on their feet. Hearing Mayu, Yuki, playing along leaned towards Mayu’s ear and whispered “Yes, we do…” gaining an even more entertaining reaction from the people. Mayu just chuckled.

“Anyway, let’s go…I’m hungry” and that Mayu threw Yuki’s hand and went ahead aiming for any random restaurant of café.

“Whoa, scary....we do really think the same….” Yuki muttered in surprise as she followed the walking figure with her eyes and felt her stomach grumble.

They managed to come up with a decent café close to where they were. The room was almost fully occupied but thankfully, a table for two was vacant at the far-end most of the room. People almost jaw dropped seeing the two enter the very door. Mayu and Yuki just walked towards the vacant table and sat on their contentment not minding the abusing stare of the people surrounding them.

A waitress then arrived and was about to get their order….

“Order for me then…”Mayu uttered not even paying a glance to the servant. Yuki didn’t answer instead she kept her eyes on Mayu seemingly scribbling on the table with her bare finger  ”You seriously……I was about to say that too…” Yuki muttered. Mayu’s brows narrowed hearing Yuki “and you actually thought I’d bite that…”

“Up to you….” Yuki muttered keeping their glare battle.

“A-Ano….may I-?” the servant interrupted the two as she felt awkward standing in between the two frightening yet goddess-looking figures.

“No!” the two responded in unison glaring at the poor woman. In surprise, the two quickly turned their eyes to each other. Mayu gasped and covered her mouth almost jaw-dropped from the sudden realization, with her hand. Yuki just chuckled enjoying her victory that time “See?”

“What a freak?”

The two just decided to get some random stuff and so they were served accordingly, Yuki had a random hot coffee as for Mayu a random parfait. Though actually, they didn’t even bother touching their food, they just kept staring each other trying hard to read each other’s minds.

“Let’s play a game….” Mayu smirked at Yuki as Yuki felt Mayu’s bare foot running upwards through her bare thighs. The two couldn’t be more thankful towards the long white cloth draping the table covering their wicked actions.  The sensation was enough for Yuki to clutch onto the poor draping, a totally unexpected move from Mayu. Mayu actually noticed the slight change of Yuki’s expression “Easy….it’s not it” Mayu chuckled. Yuki’s brows narrowed as she stared at Mayu.

Mayu then mouth-pointed the two unusual presentable women, around their age, sitting in the middle of the room, looking interested at them as the two strangers actually have been paying a glance at them.

“First one to be taken home by any of those two wins…an absolute order, in?” Mayu showed a frightening smile towards at Yuki, though Yuki looked confident as well answering her smile.

Without further notice, Yuki stood up and walked towards the two strangers as Mayu just observed her. Reaching the table, Yuki said some incomprehensible statement towards the more presentable woman and eventually leaned closer as if whispering something, the woman then automatically looked very pleased as she giggled on her seat as her company actually paid a glance on Mayu looking a little jealous over Yuki’s affection towards the other girl.

“You’re better than I expected as well….Kashiwagi Yuki”

Not wanting to lose, Mayu then walked towards the three seemingly having fun figures and joined them. The two strangers seemed very pleased sitting with the alluring couple, as they giggled hearing the two’s insincere compliments. Compliments that seemed actually intended only towards each other, Mayu and Yuki.

A few moments after, Yuki’s partner seemed has decided and whispered something to Yuki and so Yuki just nodded in agreement afterwards…..and sneaked a glance at Mayu but in a snap, Mayu’s partner actually said “Mayu…let’s go?” gaining a smirk on Mayu’s face intended for Yuki who actually thought winning already.

“This is going to be a long looooong night” the two thought the same staring at each other, Mayu and Yuki.

Yuki and her partner were about to go ahead when…”Wait, I’m gonna tell something to my FRIEND, a sec” Yuki muttered with an apologetic tone as well with her emphasis on calling Mayu a ‘friend’. Yuki then dragged Mayu a few tables away from the two, thankfully the customers have actually disappeared one by one and so the room had plenty of vacant tables.

Yuki pulled Mayu for a hug with her hand placed at Mayu’s slender hips and the other playing with Mayu’s hair. Leaning slightly forward to Mayu’s ear, as she inhaled Mayu’s aromatic hair’s scent she whispered “I’ll win this Mayu, be very....afraid”

“Should I? I’m not afraid of you…..” Mayu uttered and pushed Yuki a little and gave her a frightening stare, her infamous cold stare. Mayu then left Yuki and walked ahead.

“You’ll see Mayu…”

………………………………………………………………

She was taking her steps slowly, keeping the stone she has been kicking since passing a dark alley from the stranger’s pad Until a pair of feet suddenly popped in front of her.  She looked up and was sure of the identity of the figure, those feet are irritatingly familiar to her “Mayu….”

“I lost….” Mayu muttered with her unreadable expression.

“I won…” Yuki uttered as the corner of her lips slightly curled up.

‘Why are you here then…?” Mayu asked.

“You said to be taken home right? Never said I have to stay though….” Yuki smirked.

“Clever….too bad that girl is bo-ring….I left her” Mayu uttered in surprise and excitement as she felt the fire igniting even more between them, sure this love game wouldn’t end that easily. She finally found her deserving playmate, Kashiwagi Yuki.

“I win then…” Yuki announced and so she gripped Mayu’s arm and actually dragged the not-so-concerned figure.

The room was cold-dark, permitting only Tokyo’s night-time glimmering sparkly lights through the elegant glass wall. Two figures stood before the breathtaking scenery, the taller one stood behind the other, resting her chin on the sturdy smaller figure’s well shaped-shoulder. Probably thinking of having some more fun, the taller one brushed the other’s hair to the other side, suiting herself with the porcelain glistening alluring neck of the smaller figure. She then brushed her lips, tracing the neck upwards towards the soft-bony ear….“I told you…I’ll win this one…Watanabe Mayu”

Mayu turned her body facing Yuki, wearing her blank expression. Their eyes met, transmitting the same burning desire having towards each other. Mayu then tiptoed and captured Yuki’s lips as her hands ran around Yuki’s bare smooth neck, pulling the taller figure even closer.  Mayu’s gesture turned Yuki on even more and so she wrapped her arms around Mayu’s hips as if aiding the smaller figure up tightly pressing onto her.

Gasping for air, the two broke the passionate kiss.

“My order would be…..” Yuki muttered staring at Mayu’s eyes.

“Say it…”

“Don’t move…..” Yuki murmured. Mayu thinking the same as Yuki, actually knew what she meant and just smirked and so her hands fell down from Yuki’s neck onto her sides helplessly as well as Yuki’s. Mayu walked towards the huge couch and laid her back comfortably and closed her eyes. Yuki just followed Mayu with her eyes…and eventually followed and climbed on top of the lying figure, supporting her weight with her hand on Mayu’s side as her other hand’s fingers traced Mayu’s well-shaped jaw down to her neck.

“You’re my exclusive doll for tonight….Mayu”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This part is not cute at all  :nervous :smhid off to my alpaca world~

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:55:19 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2013, 10:01:58 AM »
You're really going to kill me. I can not find the words, this atmosphere, this story... I'm happy now  :)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2013, 10:18:48 AM »
imteedee-san please stop teasing us  :dizzy:
and give us what we want  :ding:
because if not, we might die from you're teasing :imdead:

by the way awesome fic

please more Mayuki  :heart:

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2013, 12:51:00 PM »
 :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:
TEEDEE! DO IT!!! :mon whine: :mon closeup:

I'm DYING HERE!!  :mon headbang:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] LOVE GAME-Part 2(MaYuki SS)
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2013, 03:00:30 PM »
is it the continuatuon the part 1 when mayu and yuki sleep together? ( mean hot night baby!!)

but in the morning mayu just leave yuki and said it's all was a fun game...wow

on the part 1 i could see yuki felt dissapointed when mayu leaving her after the night stuff they do...wonder what happen after that

oh you right behind mayu emosionless face had different though...let see if yuki could break that emosionless mask of mayu...

thank you for this super fic

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2013, 03:51:16 PM »
Wow, I didn't think this would turn out to be a multi-chapter fic but I'm so glad it did.

This is one hot fic :twothumbs

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
omg!! yukrin and mayu are so badass :shocked
hehe im so happy yuki won!! :twisted:
my heart was beating so much when i was reading it :inlove:  :wub: :cathappy:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2013, 04:45:54 PM »
“Say it…”

“Don’t move…..”

omg...my imagination after i read this part :hiakhiakhiak: :wriggly: :nya:
i cant wait what will happen next!!
TEEEEDEE update soon :on gay:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
Mayuyu "Oh dear Lord..."
Me "Oh dear Lord....."  :shocked
this whole thing excites me!!!  :w00t:
can't wait! i feel the same...... i'm feeling gay now  :on gay: :on gay: hahaha

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »
Omg!!!!!! This is really interesting and hot!!!

Yuki is so cool here. I love how the chararaters are! They are really interesting... I want to say another thing but can not find iy XD

Continue it :deco:

Ps: Mochan: not my fault. My IPad always want to correct what I write in english to French...  This is a little bit anoying... And it was late at night. XD
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:25:06 AM by Chanaline »
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Galaxy