JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - Silverclothes

Author Topic: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 5 Updated  (Read 6158 times)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 5 Updated
« on: October 01, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »
Index

Arc 1:Against the Will

Prologue (This Post)
Chapter 1

Prologue

I was just a little boy back then when my mother was arrested because of murder. Actually, my mother was framed for a crime she did not commit and sent to prison for life. I was permanently separated from my mother and never saw her again. Later that year, the police went to our house again to bring the news that my mother was murdered in the prison. At that time, I couldn’t understand everything and instead watched my father grief over the death of my mother.

Years passed since that day, I’m now a successful business man based in America. I own the most profitable company in the whole world. Now, I returned to the Japan, intent on getting revenge on those who wronged me and my mother.

At the top of my list is a man named Maeda Atsushi, the head of the Maeda family and the man my mother once loved and who, in the end, betrayed her. I wanted to get revenge on all the people who had a part in destroying my childhood.

“I wonder what I should do as my first step…” I murmured to myself whilst holding a glass of wine

“why don’t you work with the Maedas and get revenge on them slowly…” my girlfriend, Tomomi, replied to me whilst sitting on my thigh

“that might be great too…but first… I must navigate my way to the upper society and destroy the people who betrayed my mother” I smirked

“shall I help you out?”

“you must stay away from this problem babe, this is my sole mission I must complete”

“if you insists… then… who will be the first victim of your divine punishment my dear?” Tomomi said and held my cheeks whilst she unbuttons my shirt

“my mother’s childhood friend, Kasai Tomohisa…”

“isn’t he the father of your friend Tomoki?”

“well yea… but… I would strain our friendship just to get revenge…”

“you’re risking your friendship with Tomoki just to have revenge?”

“uh huh…”

“you’re quite a war freak sometimes Minami and I love it…” she smirked again

“what can I do babe? Revenge is sweet…”

“and you’re even more sweeter Minami…” she kissed me

I will now show the true meaning of revenge to the people who betrayed my mother.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:08:32 AM by AlmiraTheGreat »
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Prologue
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
Very interesting...

Minami is going to get revenge on Atsuko's and Tomoki's fathers...

He is going to used Atsuko and Tomoki....

Erm... How is he going to go about to plan on his revenge...

Would there be any love between Atsuko and Minami for real later in the chapter?

Would Tomoki and Tomochin be together too?

Or they are just going to pretend they have feeling for them?

Can't wait to see...

Thank you for the lovely prologue

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
Chapter 1 [The Start of the Revenge]

I paved my way toward my office whilst thinking about my revenge to Kasai Tomohisa, the CEO of Kasai Automobile Company and the father of my good friend Tomoki. The instant I arrived in my office, my secretary, Kojima Haruna, handled down different contracts and office paper works to me. Proposals by different companies and other stuffs, this really a pain in the ass. Whilst looking at the papers one by one, a certain contract caught my attention. A proposal made by the Kasai Automobile Company. This is a great timing, great timing indeed.

“Kojima, contact the Kasai Automobile Company right away…”

“as you wish Minami-sama…”

Whilst my secretary called up the Kasai Automobile Company, I grinned to myself knowing that I’m one step closer on getting my revenge to Kasai Tomohisa, my mother’s childhood friend who pressured her to work for his company years ago. Basically, he forced my mom to work on the job she is not willing to causing her to be stressed. Once I took a hold of share in his company, I will vanish him to the company he started himself and claim it for myself. When I mentioned “revenge” I didn’t mean that I will murder the people who betrayed my mother one by one. I intended to take “revenge” on them by making them mentally unstable.

“hahahaha…”

*ring* *ring*

“This is Takahashi Minami speaking…”

“hello”

I heard a familiar voice on the other line. A voice of a veteran pretender. I was immediately took a hold by the voice. My anger has risen and I cannot stop myself from being a war freak even more. I was about to go on rage in other words.

“Kasai-san, I guess my secretary called already…”

“of course… I bet you already read the proposal…”

“as you predicted…”

“you would mind to meet me up in the local café near your office for some business talk?”

“my pleasure”

With the instructions foretold, I immediately went to the said place to meet up with one of the bastard who made my mother suffer. But before I could reach the café, I calmed down myself first to avoid trouble. As much as possible, I want to become professional and decent when it comes to business talks. Aside from my revenge, this proposal might be also essential in making my company even more prosperous than before. It’s like hitting birds with one stone as they said.

Puerto Café Shibuya
September 30. 2 pm.

“Takahashi-san, I’ve been waiting for you…”

When I arrived in the café, the old bastard smiled at me as if nothing happened between him and my mother in the past. It pissed me of when I saw him in that state. I told myself to be calm just this hour in order to make the deal successful but, it seems revenge has taken my over that badly.

“sorry to keep you waiting Kasai-san”

“I just got here myself”

“so, let’s proceed shall we?”

“of course”

And with that, our business talk commenced. Honestly speaking, I’d rather Kojima-san do this work for me instead but since Kasai Tomohisa is a “special client” I’m willing to do the negotiations myself. Basically, our talk was centered in business only. Well it’s not like I expect him to talk about his past with Mom to me. After a few moments of discussions and other shitty stuffs, he proposed to me in buying shares of my company for 20 billion yen. Seriously, I couldn’t turn down such amount, but if I let him buy shares in my company, it’s all over for me. I have to think of something good for a productive outcome.

“that’s a good amount you got there Kasai-san…” I faked a smile

“so, what’s your decision Takahashi-san?”

“I might as well bite to that…” I closed my eyes

“haha! Thank you! I swear that you wouldn’t regret your decision”

“of course… I knew that already…”

After that, the old bastard tried to initiate a handshake. I don’t want to shake his filthy hands but for the sake of being a professional, I must do so. When we exited the premises and parted ways, I can see a wide smile on his face. Very well then Kasai Tomohisa, you can smile all you want but I will make sure that, those smiles on your face will eventually vanish. I will not let anyone from a low-class family took a hold some shares from my company. If you think you achieved your goal now then I’m sorry to tell you that you missed a degree. Although I agreed to sell some of the shares, there is more to that. I added an ingredient to it to make things even tastier. To make things tastier, I need a chef. With that said I contacted my trustworthy worker to do a thing for me.

“Hello, it’s me... Meet me up in my office in 30 minutes…”

“As you wish Takahashi-sama…”

TBC
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 1 Updated
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 04:30:33 PM »
ALMIRA-SAMA ....
IT'S PERFECT ,,, PERFECT TO MAKE ME MORE CURIOUS ABOUT TAKAMINA AND ATSUKO
I THINK I LOVE U MORE RIGHT NOW
THANKS FOR UPDATE

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 1 Updated
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
It just the right timing for another atsumina. Wohoo. Please continue.

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 1.5 Updated
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 10:27:23 AM »
Chapter 1.5 [The Plan]

Following the events of our deal, I immediately called up one of my trustworthy worker to do a certain job for me. Taking out the trash alright. I told everything he needs to do including the instructions. With that said, I immediately went to my office as said. I patiently wait for him while drinking the finest wine I bought overseas. I cannot stop thinking how great the outcome will be once he does the job right. With that, I grinned to myself whilst waiting. After a few moments, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly dashed to the door to open it with a certain look on my face. I expected the person behind the other side of the door is him. But much to my surprise, the person behind the door is my girlfriend. I didn’t expect her to drop by in my office at this hour. I wonder what happened. I want to ask her that question but before I could, she kissed me all of a sudden whilst unbuttoning my shirt.

“T-Tomomi…what are you doing here?” I was puzzled

“checking up on you of course…” she showed a seductive smile

“I-Is that so…”

“so… how did the negotiation go?”

“success…”

“I see...”

The moment she said those words, she quickly unzipped my pants much to my reaction. Sometimes, I hate her for doing that to me. Well anyway, I need to stop her before someone goes inside my office. With that said, I shoved her lightly away from my body.

“Stop…”

“you don’t like it?”

“it’s nothing like that…”

“then allow me to proceed on doing my jobs…”

“B-But…”

“you have nothing to do this afternoon right? Then let’s have some fun…” she smirked at me

“I’m waiting for someone here in my office; it would be bad if he catches us doing some things here”

“heh~”

Tomomi then moved away from and sat on a chair with a disappointed face. Seriously, sometimes I have a hard time persuading her back once I reject her when she asks for some “fun”. I guess she listened to my explanation this time.  Good for me. After a few moments, I heard another knock on my office door. I hope it’s not someone I’m not expecting again. I then moved towards the door and opened it only to find the person I was expecting to come in my office the whole time. Since this will be a private affair, Tomomi went outside on her own will and let us talk in peace.

“I’ve been expecting you  Tano Yukio-kun…” I smirked

“Takahashi-sama…” he bowed to me

Tano Yukio, my loyal peon for the past 2 years He is currently a senior high school student at Hakata University. His parents were once an employee of mine. He started working for me when his parents die because of a traffic accident. Being a genius tactician, I took him with me and supported all of his needs in exchange of working for me as my spy. Although he is working for me, he never neglects his school works and because of that, he is the top of their class. But, I never execute orders that will affect his standings in his school.

“so…what do I need to do Takahashi-sama…”

“simple. Spy the Kasai Automobile Company…”

I then explained the details of his work and his objections once he gets to the Kasai Automobile Company including the outline of the plan. I made sure that no one will ever know about this including Tomomi. Well, I don’t need to worry about that because Yukio-kun is a reliable worker and he is not the type to leak such plan to other people.

“Yukio-kun…”

“hm?”

“how is it going between you and Tomu-chan?” I smiled to him

“Like I said, I’m not into girls like her. I prefer a smarty one and not an airhead like her…”

“Opposites attract you know?”

“that only applies to physics…” he replied with a straight face

“is that so…”

“If you’ll excuse me Takahashi-sama, I still need to prepare the things I will bring in the Kasai Automobile Company”

“very well then…”

With that said, Yukio left my office and head towards his apartment. When it comes to matters like this, Yukio is a perfectionist and very meticulous about the details once I execute orders to him. With him doing the jobs, I’m pretty sure that the plan will be executed very well. With this, I guess I’m one step closer in getting my revenge to the people who sullied my mother and eventually breaking our family apart.

TBC

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 2 Updated
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 02:02:11 PM »
Chapter 2 [Taking out the Trash] (Yukio’s POV)

Whilst I was spending my time all by myself in the courtyard, I got a call from Takahashi-sama. It seems he want to see me in thirty minutes. I’m not against with his demands since he was the one who took care of me when my parents died in a traffic incident. Although in exchange for his support, I need to work for him as his personal spy. I’m not against of that since if I became his personal spy, I will also reveal the truth regarding the death of my parents. They are executives of Takahashi-sama’s company so there is no way they could die just because of an accident. It was clearly planned in the beginning.

“hah…” I sighed to myself

After which, I head to his office to talk about the plan. When he is finished telling all I need to do, I immediately went home to set up what I need to bring in the Kasai Automobile Company. As I prepare, I suddenly head a knock on my door. I wonder who could it be at this time of the day. The Police? Meh, Impossible. I then head towards the door and open it. Much to my reaction, the person behind the door was my crazy classmate and my neighbour.

“Yukio-kun! Why the hell did you went home early even though it’s only 1 hour before dismissal time!”

“will you pipe it down Muto-san? I’m not feeling well you know…” I lied to her

“oh is that so… I apologize for my actions just now…” she bowed down to me

“…” I just look at her

“well anyway, this is the notes you missed… I’ll be going now!” she forcefully handled down notes to me

After she left, I ponder to myself on why the hell did she did that? Seriously, handling notes when I didn’t ask for it is really something. That Muto Tomu… she really is one of a kind. So far, she is the only girl in my class that approaches me casually… and I hate for that. When there are times I wanted to be alone, she always budges in and talk to me. But strangely, those attitudes of hers made me want to protect her.

“hah… I better get going…” I said to myself

I then head towards the Kasai Automobile Company. After a few moments, I arrived at the said place only to find countless of security guards outside the main door of the company building. What the hell… did they predicted that Takahashi-sama will sent out some spy? I guess not, I mean, Takahashi-sama is the most trusted business partner in the whole world. Little did they know that he is out there to take revenge for himself. Basically, we’re on the same boat.

“I better go to the back door…”

With a tranquiller and smoke bomb on hand, I went towards the back door and hacked the security code encrypted on the door. It took me about thirty seconds to open the goddamned freaking door. When the door is widely opened, I closed it back to avoid suspicions from the morons. As told, I head for the main CEO’s office to plant some receiver. The receiver’s purpose is to make Takahashi-sama hear all the conversations Kasai Tomohisa made to use it to black mail him.

“this should do it…”

As I grinned to myself because of a job well done, I heard someone opening the doors. Shit! I better hide at the ceiling! It would be bad if someone discovers me here! And with that, I forcefully opened the rails on the ceiling and hide there for the time being. I can clearly see from the rails that Kasai Tomohisa is arranging some documents regarding his company. All of a sudden, I can hear the caller ringtone in his cellular phone signalizing that someone has called him. This might be a great chance. I must record every word he says for future reference.

“Akimoto-san, I just want to inform you that the deal was a success!”

Is the deal he was talking about the one he made with Takahashi-sama?

“yea! Nobody will know that I embezzled the company’s money just to gain a share from Takahashi Minami’s company!”

Haha! I knew it… wait… what? The bastard embezzled his company’s money just so he could gain some share in Takahashi-sama’s company? RECORDED alright!

With that said, I head towards the back door again via ceiling. I need to meet up with Takahashi-sama immediately and tell him everything about this. When I got out, I reached for my cellular phone quickly and dialled his number.

*beep* *beep*

“Hello Yukio-kun?”

“Takahashi-sama, I need to meet up with you…”

“I knew you would say that… I heard everything from the receiver you planted. I never thought that the bastard would embezzled some money from his own company”

“yea…”

“well anyway, let’s meet up in my mansion tonight. You can sleep there also if you want too”

“unn…”

Why do I get the feeling that once Takahashi-sama brings the Maedas down, the light of truth will shine on me and eventually find the truth regarding my parent’s death? Why the hell am I itching to bring the Maedas down in one stone? I really don’t understand myself sometimes. But, I know that I’m willing to do anything just so I can find the truth.

“I must take out the trash quickly…” I muttered to myself

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 2 Updated
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 05:15:18 PM »
I hope atsuko will appear soon tehe~~

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 2.5 Updated
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 12:04:02 AM »
Chapter 2.5 [A Life Full of Lies]

I heard everything regarding Kasai Tomohisa’s phone call to someone. I heard him telling to his companion on the other line about the embezzling he has done on his own company. Aside from being a bastard and all, I think Kasai Tomohisa is insane for stealing company funds in the company he started himself just so he could take a hold a share in my stock. He’s insane, real insane I tell you. Well anyway, in the end I will get the money he proposed and he will go to jail because of embezzling company funds. Gonna hit two birds with one stone at this rate. Everything is falling as planned. I’m one step closer in dragging the Maedas down. A life full of revenge is sweet indeed. I must call my friends and have some sweet time tonight. With that said I took my phone and dialled up Oshima Yuu’s number. He is my most perverted friend that is recently interested with my secretary, Kojima Haruna. For some reason, he is the only who knows about my revenge. He told me that he is willing to help me out in seeking revenge to those who have sullied my family in the past.

*beep* *beep*

“Hello Yuu, it’s me Minami…”

“osu! You need something?”

“I need some sweet time…”

“then allow me to bring you in the new club owned by Mayu”

“bring some chika babes too…”

“what about your girl?”

“meh, let her be!”

“haha! As you wish Minami-sama~”

Yuu then told me the location of our other friend’s new club. With that said, I immediately went to the said place. After a few moments of cruising, my car suddenly stops working and was left stranded on Red Light District Main Avenue. Haa… and here I was close to my good time. For the meantime, I better call Yuu for back up. As I lower the window of my car and grab my cellular phone, I suddenly heard a scream of the girl in and alleyway. I wonder what happened. I better check up on the girl. With that, I went to the alleyway online to find a girl about to get rape by some two mob-asses. Hah, this is why I hate the society.

“I need some exercise right now…”

I then warm-up a little by giving the mod-asses a flying kick which shocked the girl. When they’re down, I grabbed their collars and punch them repeatedly. When they are complete immobilize, I let them get way to prevent myself from killing them. Seriously, if I didn’t have mercy, I would some of my mixed martial skill and kill them for real. After self-awareness, I checked up on the girl again to see if she has any injuries.

“uhm… did they hurt you?”

“Nope, I was just about to get rape when you arrived and stopped them. Thank you so much for saving me!” the girl bowed down

“heh…”

Seriously, why does a beautiful girl like her doing in this dark alleyway all alone? She realizes that this is the lair of the jack-asses no?

“how did you end up being harassed in this alley anyway?”

“it’s because I was lost on the way to La Copa Island Bar…”

La Copa Island Bar she said…

“well, I’m on my way to La Copa Bar…and if you want, you could ride on my car” I smiled to the girl

“much appreciated”

I guess this not bad taking a girl to the same destination as mine. As we went to the car, I suddenly remembered that it stopped working. Shit… I acted cool in front of the beautiful girl and yet, my car was broken! How the hell would I make a comeback if she finds out! Then, an idea sprung in my mind. Oh well…

I then acted like a gentleman and opened the door for her before I went to my own seat. As I about to start the engine again, I broke on cold sweat. But, for some reason, the engine started without a hitch and made our way to La Copa Island Bar. When we get there we were welcomed by the bouncers alongside with Yuu, Mayu and Ishitan.

“are? You know Acchan, Minami?” Ishitan asked

“what?” I was puzzled

“Acchan~” Yuu suddenly hugged the girl

“Yuu-chan~” the girl hugged Yuu back

“you know her Yuu?”

“she is my friend Minami…”

“so your name is Minami huh…” the girl smiled to me

“yep, Takahashi Minami…”

“well, I didn’t get to introduce myself properly but let me do it now. I’m Maeda Atsuko”

Maeda…Atsuko?
Is she the daughter of Maeda Atsushi? I still don’t know, and it will be awkward if I ask her right here right now. For the meantime, I need to get to know her well.

“so enough talk, Mayu and the others are waiting for us~” Yuu smile

“let’s go~” I said

We entered Mayu’s new bar and went to the table where Kashiwagi Yuki, Mayu’s best friend, Fujie Reina, Ishitan’s girlfriend and Masuda Yuka, Yuu’s best friend, are waiting. It seems they all know Maeda Atsuko except for me. Apparently, they were all classmates in Junior High so it’s not shocking why they now each other. Whilst thinking if Maeda Atsuko was Maeda Atsushi’s daughter, she suddenly approached me and offered vodka in which I accepted. After which, we talked to each other.

“I thought your name was familiar, it turned out that you’re the CEO and Founder of the most profitable company in the whole world” she smiled to me

“yea” I smiled back to her

“it’s really great that you are successful because of your hard work…”

“thank you for the compliment”

After a short talk, I offered her to dance with me in which she accepted. Few moments have passed and I didn’t realize that it was already late. I still need to go to work tomorrow so I’m gonna say my goodbye to them and go home. But, when I checked up on them, they were all drunk except for Mayu.

“Mayu, I need to go home now…”

“ahh~ since you’re going home now, will you take Acchan back to her home?”

“what!?” I was shocked

“please?”

“hah~ if you insist!” I said

With that said, I carried Atsuko-san, bridal style and positioned her in my car. I was about to reach my mansion when I suddenly remembered that Mayu didn’t tell me where the hell did Atsuko-san lives! Such pain! Well anyway, I should probably let Atsuko-san stay in my room for the night. I lifted her up again to take her in my room. As I lay her down in my bed, I can help myself but stare at her beautiful face. I’ve been mesmerized by her looks. Her sleeping face is really cute. I’m pretty sure she is tired now from partying all night. I better let her take her beauty rest and sleep in the guest room tonight. I guess this is not half bad at all.

“Oyasumi, Tenshi-sama…” I murmured to myself while I caressed her hair

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 2.5 Updated
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 10:28:18 AM »
i know minami wanna revenge... :nervous but i hope he still gonna treat atsuko nice.. :)
waiting for update... nice stories ! :thumbsup :fap

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3 Updated
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »
@noah minami - thank for reading this fic of mine :)

Chapter 3 [Joined Forces]

Last night was a blast. We’ve party throughout the night until dawn. When it was time for me to head out, Mayu told me to drop Atsuko-san home. Im not against it but the problem is, he did not tell me her address. Seriously, because of that, I need to bring her back to the mansion. When I arrived, I lifted her up bridal style. Honestly speaking, her sleeping face is so cute. Until I went to bed, I still cannot forget her sleeping face. The hell! And because of that, I didn’t sleep very well. I still have work today ugh...Oh well; I better get my clothes in my room. I hope Atsuko-san is still sleeping. She’s drunk last night so she needs some rest. With that, I went to my room on stealth mode.

“Slowly...” I muttered whilst I sneak in my room to get my clothes

As I sneak in, I accidentally shoved the lampshade which causes me to panic and squealed a little. The squeal was loud enough to wake up Atsuko-san and panicked also. God! I should have just walked in casually!

“A-Atsuko-san…Ohayou” I broke in cold sweat

“are? Minami-san? Where am I?”

“uhmm… you’re in my room… you’re drunk last night so I took you home…”

“is that so…”

“have you slept well?”

“mnn.. yea… the bed is comfortable” she smiled

“I’m glad…”

“hehe”

After which, we went to downstairs to eat breakfast. Whilst eating, Atsuko-san cannot help but fell restless. I guess she thought that I took her first. It’s really awkward if I tell her that I didn’t do anything to her last night so I better wait until she brought the topic up.

“uhmm… Minami-san?”

“hai?”

“nothing happened last night between us right?”

“of course not…I’m not the type of man to take advantage of someone whilst drunk” I smirked

“I’m glad… that you’re that kind of person…” she blushed a little

After we ate breakfast, she immediately prepared herself and head home. I offered her a ride on the way back to her home but she refused it. She said that making her stay for the night and offering her breakfast is enough to her. She then waved goodbye to me with a smile. Although I’m still having my doubts whether she is the daughter of Maeda Atsushi, I wonder why I became hospitable towards her. I guess a part of me is still the same. The part of me that is kind and hospitable to innocent people. If she really is the daughter of Maeda Atsushi, I guess I should be careful so that she will not be involved with my revenge. She is innocent that’s why.

“well then… I better head to my office”

With that said, I prepared myself, started my car’s engine and rolled. Few moments later, I arrived in my workplace only to find my other friend waiting in there.

“Minami~ it’s been a while~”

“S-Sai!?”

Miyazawa Sai, he is my friend in college. The two of us are on the same fraternity and we are both vengeful so we got along well. Sai is now working as a private lawyer in London. I wonder why did he came back in Japan and where did he knew that I was already here in Japan?

“Minami, if you are wondering how I knew that you are already in Japan is because… birds of the same feather, flock together.”

Hah~ I should probably mention that Sai can read what’s on people’s mind. He really is something. The people around him should be aware of their actions since he is a beast that is very blunt.

“it’s been ages Sai~ what are you doing here in Japan?”

“you know~ to visit my beloved childhood friend~ Yuki-chan~ I missed her already?”

“heh~”

“and…”

“and?”

“I came back here to help you out with your revenge”

Did I misheard something or did Sai just said help me out with my revenge?

“Minami, I’ve treated you like a real brother ever since you joined the fraternity in College. I’m worried about you. Let me help you out…”

“Sai….”

So I guess Sai didn’t forget about the promise he made in the fraternity that he will help out his brothers whenever he can. The golden rule of our brotherhood, I never thought that it will be an advantage for me in my revenge. With Sai helping me out, my force became extra strong. Since Sai is also a lawyer, I can have Kasai Tomohisa imprisoned because of Embezzling. This got a little spicier this time around.

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3 Updated
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
wow.that was fast.  :shocked
haha eventhough short updated.  :oops: i'm glad u making atsumina fic since you heard the news about acchan and matsuya guys right? :(
but i still will be atsumina shipper :cow: .haha.. nice update :thumbsup
. i'm glad minami thought himself to not hurt atsuko since she's innocent... :twothumbs

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3 Omake Updated
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »
Chapter 3 Omake [Love at First Sight Maybe?] (Atsuko’s POV)

I got a call from Yuki-chan and the others. They said that they’re gonna have some fun and they wanted me to have fun too. It’s been a while since I last partied my heart out so I guess I deserve some fun right now. I readied everything I need to bring and head towards to Mayu-kun’s bar. Whilst heading, I got a lost. Luckily, there are two boys in the corner and with that, I asked them to show me the way. They agreed to it and accompanied me, but instead of being accompanied in the bar, they’ve accompanied to a dark alleyway and began to harass me. I was about to get raped at that time when suddenly, a man appeared and started to beat them up. When he was finished with them, he checked up on me and offered a ride on the way to the club since he was heading to it anyway.

The moment we arrived, I saw Yuu-chan and the others welcoming us…specifically, welcoming him. I heard from the others that his name is Takahashi Minami. He is the CEO and the founder of the most profitable company in the world, the Takahashi Multinational Corporation. No wonder his face is familiar. I heard from the news that he started the company through his hard works and some small amount when he was only in college. I’ve also heard in the news that he is only 25 years old and yet, he is the leading businessman in the whole world.

“I want to become like him…” I muttered

“Acchan? You okay?” Yuka-chan asked

“yea…”

“you seemed interested with Minami-kun…” Yuki-chan said

“haha yea!” Reina-chan agreed

“N-no!” I denied

Seriously, ever since my childhood friend left without saying a word or even mentioning his real name, I decided not to love and wait for him although it’s impossible. I mean, I don’t even have a picture of him or anything else. Maybe… I guess it’s time to set myself free and love somebody with the same attitude as him. If I remember it correctly, he is powerful in combat like Minami-san, has a dimple like Minami-san and a gentle like Minami-san. Wait, why the hell am I mentioning and comparing Minami-san to him anyway? I then looked at Minami-san who is currently talking with Mayu-kun and the others. For some reason, I can feel my face getting hotter and my heart beating faster.

“are…?” I asked myself whilst holding tightly in my chest

“Acchan?” Reina-chan was puzzled by my action

Although I heard them, I couldn’t respond to them as I was busy thinking about my real feelings. Is this what they call love at first sight? Am I really in love with Minami-san at first sight? It can’t be real. I really don’t know what the heck am I feeling right now. Is this for real?

Offline MiyuLover09

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »
yaaay~ a psychological thriller fic~ :D Atsuminaaaa~!!!! :D

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
Araa ~~ Atsuko like Minami already.

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »
I think with atsuko and minami love each other will increase the burden on minami for revenge, then what atsuko reaction when she find out that minami wanted revenge on her family? ( yeah more interesting bcz this story will be complicated hehe )
update soon almira~san .... 

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3.5 Updated
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 11:43:57 AM »
@MiyuLover09 - as per usual, I know you want some spoilers XD
@Sydney W - maybe? haha XD
@ezha -I thought the same thing also XD

Chapter 3.5 [Manipulation]

Sai, who just returned from the overseas, offered me some help regarding my revenge. Although I said to myself that I should solely handle this matter, I cannot refuse a help from a brother in the fraternity. I guess seeking revenge to Maeda Atsushi will be a piece of cake now. With that said, me and Sai went to a local coffee shop to talk about various things that happened over the past years. It seems Sai also went back to Japan because he will try to investigate the real cause of his father’s death. For some reasons, I began to remember the death of Yukio’s parents. I also can shake this feeling that the death of their parent has something to do with each other. After a few moments, Sai asked me a sensitive question that I don’t want to talk about.

“Your father... He is still in the asylum no?”

“Yea...”

I don’t want to admit it but...
Yes....
My father is insane and is on the asylum right now. As per usual, Maeda Atsushi is the one to blame why my father experienced stress and grief over my mother’s death. If he didn’t betray my mother, I’m sure that everything would be normal right now. Same with the others, if they didn’t cause mom unnecessary stress then she would trust that Maeda Atsushi then she will not experience her downfall.

“I’m sorry to hear that…”

“No, it’s okay…”

“well anyway.., first thing first”

With that said, I told Sai everything regarding the progress of my revenge and Kasai Tomohisa’s embezzling issue. We then formed a plan to make the bastard down on his feet. After a few moments I arranged an appointment with the bastard and decided to tell him everything that I found out. With this, I can finally taste the sweetness of revenge. Good thing Sai is here to look up the embezzling issue with the speed of light.

“I guess it’s time for me to visit Yuki-chan” Sai smiled

“okay. I’ll see you later Sai”

“me too. Well, good luck with the plan Minami. I’ll try to file a case regarding the embezzling thingy”

Sai then bid farewell to me and left me all alone in the café. After which, I tried to call Yukio to ask him some favour but it seems the lad won’t pick up the phone. With that, I decided to spend my time in the local park whilst waiting for the right time to go in my appointment. It’s been a while since I last went to that place.

“this place haven’t change one bit…”

As I muttered to myself, I saw two children playing together in the swing, one girl and one boy. Are? Why the hell is this scenario so familiar to me? It’s like… I’ve experienced this before. But, I couldn’t remember anything at all. Maybe it’s because revenge has taken over both my mind and my soul. What the hell is this unshakable feeling?

“ugh…” I held my head as I try hard to remember

No use, I don’t remember it. Looking at the time, I only have Thirty minutes until my appointment, might as well go to the said place ahead of time and think about the plan again. With the said, I went to the café where we will meet only to find the bastard in the table already. What the hell did he come to the café so early before me? Did he plant a receiver in my clothes? Meh, not possible. The moment the bastard saw me entering the café, he waved at me as I was about to reach the table he is in. As per usual, we made casual greetings and eventually started our business talk.

“so, what do you want to talk about Takahashi-san?”

“I was just thinking of buying some shares in your company if you will allow me too…” I smirked to him

“how much for a stock?”

“5 billion yen for 5%”

“deal…”

We then shook hands to seal the agreement. As expected from Kasai Tomohisa the money face. The deal ended with a flash and without a hitch thanks to his attitude. But, I won’t give him the money that easy. Might as well manipulate his mind and play with his feelings before I do so. That way, I might enjoy things even more.

“Kasai-san, have you ever thought of buying some shares in the Maeda Corporation?”

“not really”

“why?”

“It’s not worth it”

Manipulating starts in 3…2…1

“did you know that the Maeda Corporation allows the stock holders to take a hold their full company funds?”

“oh really? That’s interesting… with that fact. Might as well consider arrange an appointment with Mr. Maeda either today or tomorrow”

“I suggest that you should do it today…who knows someone might buy the remaining stocks tomorrow”

"great idea Takahashi-san, as expected from the superb businessman"

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3.5 Omake Updated
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
check jphip for check your update hehe ~~

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 3.5 Updated
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 07:37:43 AM »
almira-san where are you??

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Trial and Error [Atsumina + Others] Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
@ezha - I'm here XD

Chapter 4 [The Bond]

After me and Kasai Tomohisa finished talking in the café, I immediately went back to my mansion to rest for a while. The moment I arrived in the mansion, Yukio was there, waiting for me to get home patiently. It seems the lad has something to ask me about regarding the death of his parents. I have nothing against in telling him the truth. Moreover, I think he is in the right age for the knowing the sensitive and relevant information regarding the police investigation of the death of his parents. With that said, I made him sat on the sofa whilst I find the important documents in my desk. The instance I found it, I immediately dashed back to Yukio.

“here are the documents of the investigation…” I gave Yukio the papers

“thank you so much Takahashi-sama”

“why so sudden Yukio-kun?”

“I connected to the receiver I planted to Kasai Tomohisa’s office. I heard my parent’s name on one of his discussions. He said they were eliminated from the organization long before they died”

The moment I heard those words, I became suspicious. So not only Kasai Tomohisa embezzled the company money of the company he started but he also has a connection from a so-called organization. I better investigate things about this secretly. But first, I need to persuade Yukio to stop investigating on his own to avoid trouble. That lad is all pumped up when it comes to investigating things about the death of his parents. I’m afraid that he might get into trouble and lose him for good. After all, Yukio is the only family I consider when Mom died and Dad went insane. I cannot afford to lose another person I care about the most.

“Yukio-kun, how about you let me investigate this matter? It’s dangerous you know? Besides, I have a connection with the Interpol”

“Takahashi-sama…”

“please?”

I know Yukio cannot resist it once I beg to him like that. Another reason why I care for the boy, he knows when to obey or not. Seriously, it’s like I have my own son.

“hm~ okay”

After that matter, me and Yukio talked for a while like we always did when we meet. Few moments later, it was time for Yukio to go back to his apartment since he will still do his home works. That lad is really serious in his studies. Maybe I should let him inherit my company if ever my child will be a girl. With Yukio gone, as said, I try to contact my friend in the Interpol to discuss about this organization Kasai Tomohisa is referring. I set up an appointment in Poirot Café Shibuya at exactly 6:00 pm.

-Poirot Café Shibuya-

“Minami! Over here!” the person I wanted to meet call me up

“Fernandez”

Akimoto Fernandez, he’s a member of the Interpol. Like Sai, he’s in the same fraternity as mine. The moment I sat on the chair, we instantly talked about stuffs. As per usual, Fernandez is really serious when it comes to this matter.

“so, Fernandez, would you please investigate Kasai Tomohisa?”

“Kasai Tomohisa huh? I got a report from someone that he’s part of a dangerous organization”

“good timing, I was referring to that matter also”

“shall I leak you the information regarding that?”

“much obliged”

Fernandez then told about the information regarding that matter. After we discussed about it, we came up with one conclusion. After which, we instantly parted ways. Since it’s not late yet, I decided to stop by in a local café to unwind myself. As I was about to order some coffee, I saw a familiar woman. She was all by herself and by the looks on her face, she was thinking deeply. Should I go and approach her? That might be rude to someone who is thinking. I guess I should wait for her to approach me.

“erm kay…”

As I muttered to myself, she caught a glimpse of me and called me up to seat with her. This is not half bad than I thought. The two of us then talked to each other whilst enjoying a cup of coffee.

“it’s rare for you to go all alone in this café, Atsuko-san”

“things happened and I need to think about it clearly”

“you had it rough then…” I smiled to her

“hm~ you can say it that way” she smiled back

“hmm…”

“what about you Minami-san? Why’re you all alone today?”

“I just need to find some time for myself”

“oh my. I hope I did not disturb your quality time for yourself” she was worried

“no, it’s nothing like that… and uhmm to be honest, I’m glad you called me up to take a seat with you. I need to talk to somebody now that badly”

“looks like we’re on the same boat” she clasped her hands

“must be fate that we’re on the café now talking to each other”

“must be…”

Seriously, I’m still in progress in finding out whether she’s the daughter of Maeda Atsushi or not. But even so, for some reasons, I enjoy talking to her. It must be because we’re both experiencing the conspiracy of this world. And unlike Tomomi and the orthers, Atsuko-san is rather calm while talking to me.

“by the way, would mind to go somewhere after this? Grab something to eat, something like that if you know what I mean”

“hehe~ I’m okay with it” she smiled to me

“where do you want to go then?”

“Anywhere is fine as long as I’m with you…”

Hearing those words, I blushed a little and afterwards, we head for a local restaurant. We chatted while we eat; she told me all kinds of stories and made me laugh. I could never been so happy at that time. It’s been a while since I enjoy myself like this. If ever she was really the daughter of Maeda Atsushi, I would not dare to involve her in my revenge.

“nee Minami-san?”

“H-Hai?”

“would you mind exchanging email address with me?”

“sure…”

With that said, we exchanged our email addresses. After a few moments, it’s time for her to go home so I offered a ride to her. She refused at first but I insisted in riding her home. Few minutes, we arrived at her home. It’s mansion to be exact.

“thank you so much for tonight Minami-san, I enjoyed it” she smile widely at me

“I enjoy it also…” I smiled back

“hehe you know what? You’re the first man to ever insist in riding me on the way back home. I hope we can see each other again”

“no problem. Call me anytime Atsuko-san”

After that, she said her good night to me. For some reason, I can feel my heart beating faster than ever. Atsuko-san… I’m I in love with her? Meh, I have Tomomi already so it’s not possible.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - Silverclothes