JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Runaway

Author Topic: 24/7 in Love - chap 2 (WMatsui/Atsumina/Mayuki/Yuiparu & others GB) 05/08/2014  (Read 15083 times)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
First of all, I want to apologize for those readers who had been waiting forever for 24/7 in Love’s new chapter. But, I want to make an important announcement. Starting from today onward, [24/7 in love] will be rewritten as I have improved in writing fan fictions (somehow). New plot, new story outline; same characters, same pairing (
I’m so sorry~~

Prologue

“Boys are made to make you cry”

That is the typical quote you will read when a teen romance story caught your attention. Cliché as it may seem, that quote also applies in real life. I never have been in a relationship even once. Yes, I am one of those so called NBSB short term for “No Boyfriend since Birth”. I’ll be blunt; I am beautiful, gorgeous, and smart. Even in a second, I can have any man I wanted, be it Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt or Wooyoung of 2PM. But sadly, my heart never wanted to seek for another the instance it beat for a certain member of the Student Council, a.k.a. “Mr. Mr.” As the name suggested, they are all men in the Student Council. They are handsome. They are smart. They are rich. Anything you want from a lover, they have it. But one flaw they have: they will let you fall for them but they won’t catch you. This is the not so cool situation I am current in. I fell for one of their members but unsure if he will catch me or not.

Snow White ate an apple and she acquired a prince; I ate fruit salad and still no prince!
Cinderella forgets one glass slipper and she had acquired a prince; I deliberately forgot my pair of glass slippers and still no prince! Oh my prince, why is it so hard? You’re filled with mystery. I used to be chic but feel I’ve become a different person. Seems like I’ll catch you, seems like I’ll lose you or catch you, a mysterious irony. Push then pull, turn it around catch it tight, there’s no time, come one now.  AHH!!!! I’M SO FRUSTRATED~!!!

“Sigh…”

“Why are you sighing Rena-chan?”

“Oh nothing~”

Maeda Atsuko, also known as Acchan, she’s the class representative and the current girlfriend of Takahashi Kai (the shorty Student Council President). Among us friends (there are six of us all and all), Acchan is the only one with a boyfriend and it makes the rest of us cringe in worthy. I mean, that bitch (it’s common for us to call each other bitch got it?!) always had Kai worrying at her on purpose every minute, every second, make it every hour too. Can you believe that bitch?! Just to make Kai’s attention for her only, she did that?! Oh my bitches~ please don’t believe the kind façade she is making okay? It’s cringe worthy to be honest

Another disturbance to my deep thinking in

5…
4…
3…

“Oi Rena~ you have melon pan~???”

SH*T.

“For f*ck sakes, since when did I become a melon pan factory?”

“But you like melon pan right?”

“Yes I like it you smartass~”

“Sigh. I’m going to the canteen”

Let me introduce you to Shimazaki Haruka (also known as Paruru, ponkotsu is a perfect nickname though ha!) She likes melon pan like I do. She’s salty, not that I taste her already, it’s her personality that is salty enough to make her a seasoning. But, beneath her saltiness is a sweetness that can produce diabetes in a millisecond. She doesn’t look like it but, she makes “kawaii face that calls for a punch” every time her childhood friend, Yokoyama Yuisuke, goes to our classroom to ask her to have lunch together with him. Paru made a wise choice in falling for Yuisuke, aside from he’s the nicest among Mr. Mr., his family practically owns the whole AKB University (the bitch can easily have credits in every subject with Yuisuke’s help -_-) Well if my heart didn’t got stolen by a certain bad boy, I would go after Yuisuke and be that bitch’s rival. Ha!

“Hah~ damn. I hope no one’s gonna disturb me now~”

“Rena-chan~”

“F*ck…”

“Did you say something???”

“Nope, Go ahead and f*ck with Yuu now”

“Bitch! Why would I do that with that pervert?!”

“Because you didn’t get laid yet?”

“Says the one who hasn’t either”

“Ah… you are right~”

“I’m going to the others now”

Kojima Haruna, (I like to call her Oppai-chan hehehe~), the bitch has nice tits that makes the boys go loco. Among them is Oshima Yuu, a resident smartass in AKB University. He’s not a nerd, he’s just too smart. He’s handsome but a pervert (Haruna’s type haha) Haruna hates him for being a pervert, so much hate surrounds her. But you know what they say, the more you hate the more you love. Sooner or later, based on my deduction, they will eventually fall hard for each other. They will make a baby and I will an auntie!!!

“Now, I have to stare at my belo—F*CK! BLACK OUT?! Oppai-chan! Get some freaking candles!!!”

“hahahahaha!!!”

“Ehh~???”

“It’s me~’

“F*ck you Miichan!”

She’s Minegishi Minami, she goes by Miichan though. She is a prankster but a nice runner. She has love and lust for our homeroom teacher slash Student Council Advisor, Shinoda Mario-sensei. I think the feeling is mutual since I have caught him staring at Miichan for God knows how many times. Their age gap is 10 years but who the hell cares with that. They love each other (based on my deductions) and they have the right to be together.

“So, what are you doing here in my lair?” I raised an eyebrow on her since her grimace is cringe worthy, enough for me to puke in disgust.

“I just want to let you know that your beloved Matsui Jun along with Mr. Mr. is going to have a dance battle between Alpha Omega. I sent Haruna here to call you up but you pushed her away you bitch. The battle will start in a minute or two so it’s either you move your ass now or sigh in regret later for not capturing another milestone of your “Mr. Bad boy’”

“Fudge. Did you just say my beloved’s name?! Oh God! Take me to my wonderland! My cloud nine etcetera!”

“Oh God. What will I do to you Ms. Fan girl???”

“I’m 24/7 in Love my dear” *winks* [/size=12.5]

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:04:36 PM by sophcaro »
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Everyone have their own 'Mr.Mr' boyfriend, except for Rena XD

Rena is going to chased after Jun

Cant wait to see the dance battle

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
this fic's going boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

will be waiting for you update almira-san! :bow:

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
New 24/7 In love XD

Dance Battle must be fun  :ding:

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
I sure loved the first plot, but holla this one is good as well, if not better! I just love it that Rena is so vocal about her love for Jun.

P.s those filipink references bloody brilliant!!
Ships that make me weabo

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Oh my... You're back!!!
Another Jun-Rena ... Please update 1st chapter soon... XD

Offline River1721

• Member+
I'm so excited! :mon XD:
The new 24/7 in love sounds and looks amazing! :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit:
Can't wait for the Dance Battle~  :mon fyeah:
I wonder if something will happen during the dancing :mon sweat:
Update soon ~  :tama-bye:

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Re: 24/7 in Love [wMatsui/Atsumina/Mayuki/Yuiparu/Kojiyuu/MariMii] Ch. 1 UP
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 04:46:10 PM »
Sounds of the enormous crowd along with dub step music can be heard at the AKB University. It was one of those silly times again that Mr. Mr. and Alpha Omega would have a useless battle against each other for no apparent reason. If Mr. Mr. is the Student Council who makes the whole University peaceful, Alpha Omega is the troublemaker that makes the whole University in discord, the usual opposition team. The usual battle would be a talent battle, singing and dancing, never once a battle of brains. The fan girls of both cliques would come to every battle to support their teams; Rena and friends are not an exception. Every battle, Rena would become a hardcore fan than ever much to her friends liking. I mean, who would not cringe in worthy if your friend is diehard fan of someone that every talk you make, his name would always come out from her mouth? No one right? And that is exactly what the others are feeling towards Rena’s “overly-fan girl” attitude. Rena, on the other hand, she doesn’t care what the others say as long as she can see her prince charming everyday (poor her though since her prince charming doesn’t even know her name ha!)

“Rena~” Miichan called for her when she noticed that there are so many fan girls surrounding Rena’s beloved prince charming. How can a fan girl be so obsessive in ogling at her prince charming’s photo that she didn’t the other girls talking casually to them? That’s Matsui Rena for you~

“Miichan…tell me why Jun is so handsome…” the poor fan girl was high like she just inhaled marijuana or took an illegal drug. Miichan and the others were immune to this kind of characteristic Rena had so it’s no surprise for them to see her like this every minute, every second, every day.

“Why is Jun handsome? His father is Matsui Masaki, a handsome and famous pianist that never fails to attract fan girls even at his age. His mother on the other hand is a famous enka artist. Iwasa Misaki is so damn gorgeous that you wouldn’t realize that she is already married and had a bouncing baby boy. To make things simple, here’s an equation, handsome + drop dead gorgeous = super silent introvert dancer singer drop dead handsome baby boy~” The other girl answered casually like she was also a hardcore fan girl of Matsui Jun.

The very mention of Matsui Jun being silent made Rena overthink all over again. In their university, it is a common mystery why the lad was so silent in contrast to his parents who made use of their good communication skills every day in their lives. Jun would only open his mouth when answering in class or when his good friends would ask him such questions or when he sings such sweet songs.  Because of his reputation in being silent, Jun was named as “Mr. Bad Boy” by her fan girls including the very Matsui Rena.

“Were you thinking why Jun is so silent again?”

“How did you know, Miichan?” the lass was astonished on hoe this prankster can easily read on what is in her mind. A common reoccurrence every time she spaces out.

“I know you too well Rena. You, Paru, Haruna, Acchan, Yukirin and I… we were best friends for God knows how long. It isn’t just me who knows all about your thoughts, the others too, they know everything…”

“I see…”

“Just to let you know, some things are better off not knowing, better leave them in place. For example, the main reason why Yukirin and Mayu broke up in the first place, even though we had a hint on what happened, we don’t know what really happened. We were too scared to know the truth ourselves; it would be too rude if we ask them the main reason why they broke up. Yukirin was broken, so is Mayu. Take that as a good example, maybe you don’t know that Jun is also broken deep inside. It doesn’t show for maybe he is silent enough to conceal everything” Miichan smiled bitterly when she recalled how many times they would have a sleep over in Yuki’s house because the lass was too broken and sad she would breakdown every time and needed a company. It happened a year ago but the memory was still fresh for her. That occurrence proved her that there was indeed a strong friendship existing amongst them.

“But I’m willing to fix him if that is the case…” Rena muttered under breath

“Save it for later, it’s starting my dear~ the battle is about to start~” with Miichan’s statement, Rena quickly took out her Canon 7D Mark II camera so she can capture her beloved prince charming in many angles. It is a given fact that hardcore fan girls have the most and latest greatest cameras right? In which Rena is an example of it.

“Ohohoho~ new milestone ha! This will be fun~ oh my prince, come out soon please?”

As the lights go dim, the spectators’ voice surrounds the whole auditorium, too excited to see both cliques in move and groove. Not long enough, the MC for the battle came out that made a roar among the fans. The MC was no other than ex-Alpha Omega member and Haruna’s younger brother, Kojima Mako. With the MC being that gorgeous and handsome, how can the spectators not growl in delight?

“Let’s get ready to rumble!!!!” the younger Kojima shouted to create a competitive atmosphere among the fans and the two groups who are “uselessly fighting”.

“1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!” the fans and the two groups in return, growled.

“ahh~ my Kai is gonna sing and dance again~ how great is that~” Acchan felt like she was on cloud nine again when she thinks about getting to witness her lover dancing and singing again. Aside from being a good leader, Takahashi Kai is also a great singer and dancer that never fail to mesmerize other people.

“Oh shut up Maeda, my Jun is a better singer dancer songwriter than your koibito-kun~” Since she cringed in worthy how Acchan called Kai “my Kai”, she irritated the poor Acchan back just so she can cringe in worthy too like how she did.

“Stop it you two! The match is about the start” A certain dark aura can be detected even in her words. It was coming from the one and only Ojousama of their group, Kashiwagi Yuki. She’s kind, beautiful and rich (she’s Yuisuke’s cousin ha!) but she’s mysterious. She and Watanabe Mayu (another Mr. Mr. member) used to be so in love with each other but because of a certain event, the two of them broke up.

“Do you think she came here just to watch Mayu-kun?” Acchan asked with a low tone to avoid Yuki from hearing it

“Can you think of another reason why? Of course she wanted to watch Mayu you idiot! Now scram, I want to watch my prince charming” Rena answered with a proud face while grasping on her camera

“…” and with that, Maeda piped her hole down

“And now, here are Mr. Mr. and Alpha Omega!!!!” the moment Mako announced the arrival of the two rival groups; the fans became louder than usual. With a cool demeanor, Mr. Mr. and Alpha Omega entered the Auditorium as if they weren’t battling with each other. The fighting aura can be felt throughout the auditorium, a common reoccurrence.

“Niisan, can you please remind me why are we here again?” Matsui Jun asked as he lowered his headphones on. He was supposed to play NBA 2K15 in his PS4 but the moment Kai told him and the others about Alpha Omega’s challenge, he has to abort his plans since Kai’s orders are constant and angering him is the last thing he will do. He was indeed a loyal member of the Student council

“We are here to defeat Alpha Omega!” Yuu said in a loud a voice that all of the people in the auditorium can hear it causing them to roar

“But we always defeat them… oh well” Jun muttered and put his headphones again. He doesn’t want to her the growling fans.

“Oh Gosh, Jun-kun is really silent isn’t he?” Mayu scratched his not-so-itchy head while having the usual eye smile he had

“Haha that’s Jun for you” Yuisuke replied with a sinister smile as if he is mocking someone

“Oshima is on fire I see…” said Haruna with a “meh” face plastered all over her beautiful visual-like face. She never expected that the pervert she hated the most is so serious with this silly battle.

“Even perverts can be serious not only in bed you know?” Rena replied

“How could you even say that you bitch” Yuki face palmed herself with Rena’s statement

“Wuuutt???”

“Oh you~” Acchan smiled

“Hyung, did you just heard what Oshima has said?!” Ishida Haruki, a member of Alpha Member, burst in anger the moment he heard on what Yuu has declared in front of many people. It was like adding salt to the wound for them, a ghost to their image as bad boys to be insulted like that.

“Let them be Haruki, with Rino’s recent composition, I’m sure we will win this time. Huehehehe~” the not so crazy leader of Alpha Omega named Yamamoto Shiro replied.

“Sigh. Yamamoto’s voice is loud as usual. They had Sashihara’s piece, what about us Kaichou?” Yuu asked with a worried tone detected in his voice. Sashihara is a known as a great song writer that no can ever surpass, not even the great Matsui Jun. It’s safe to say that they became nervous for a valid reason.

“No worries kiddo, we have Mayu’s recent composition” Kai smiled sheepishly

“And now… the moment you’ve all been waiting for~ the battles!!!”

“JUN!!!! MY PRINCE CHARMING!!! GOOD LUCK!!! BEAT THOSE FISH HEAD FUCKTARDS!!!”  Rena shouted on top of her lungs, not minding the deadly and weird stares the other fans are giving her. For her prince, she will do anything, a given fact for all hardcore fan girls.

“Who the fuck is that bitch? Insulting us all of a sudden” Umeda Ayasuke, the second-in-command of Alpha Omega suddenly burst out

“Matsui’s fan girl, let her be…pathetic” Matsuoka Natsu, the maknae of Alpha Omega replied

“Oh Jun~~~ I never thought you and Rena are hitched~” Mayu suddenly teased the introvert maknae of Mr. Mr. in which he got a deadly stare from them

I DON’T KNOW HER AND SHE’S JUST ANOTHER WEIRD FAN GIRL I’LL NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE, FOR FUCK SAKES…” the silent maknae all of a sudden burst out in which all of the people in the auditorium got surprised of.

“Ouch, that will hurt…” Acchan murmured

“It’s even painful than my break up…” Yuki murmured

“It’s even more painful than my toothache from eating too much melon pan~” Paru chirped

“Fuck Paru.” All of them said in unison

“It will be okay Rena-chan~” Miichan tried console Rena

“Who the fuck said that I’m not okay huh?” Rena gave all of her friends some weird stares for thinking that she was affected on what Jun has said

“Uhm… we thought…you were affected by it…” Haruna replied

“Of course not, what my prince charming has said was true. I already know that fact ever since I started being her fan girl” little did they know, it hunted and hurt Rena in many ways.

“For a start, Mr. Mr. and Alpha Omega please come here on the front”

“Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu!”

“And now, the proper battle~!!!! Alpha Omega will be first one to present their piece~”

“SHIRO!!!”

“ISHIDA!!!”

“AYASUKE!!!”

“SASHIHARA!!!”

“NATSU!!!”

“Look boys~ we haven’t started yet so many fans cheering for us already~ ahh! Starlight life!” Ishida chirped

“Let’s do this, with my piece… MUSIC!!!”

3…
2…
1…
START!

[Sashihara] I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch

“They want to be Oniichan huh?” Rena chuckled

“Stop talking!” Yuki shouted

“Stop shouting!” Miichan shouted

“Fuck you two…” Rena face palmed

[Natsu] Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

[Ishida] Just how exactly did dad ask mom out?
Should I write you a letter?
What is this? I become like dust in front of you

[Ayasuke] You make me so angry and mad for no reason
I’m serious but you make me into a loser, who picks fights with you
Why do I care about you?
You’re making a big boy act like a kid
But I’ll turn things around
From just knowing each other to becoming lovers

[Sashihara] If it’s with you, I think I can go to a good college
ABCDEFGH Hakuna Matata
Your profile picture is the same but why do I keep checking it?
But don’t misunderstand; I’m not an easy guy

“He forgot IJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ” Rena chuckled again

“Fuck you Rena >.<” Yuki gave her a deadly stare

[Natsu] I’m getting nervous, I’m getting nervous
Who are you? Are you that great?
Why do you keep on teasing me?
Just stop now, hold up, and hold up

[Yamamoto] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
Say what you want
Say what you want
What is that you really want?

[Ishida] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
Say what you want
Say what you want
What is that you really want?

[Natsu] Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

“And ping~ that’s the end of their performance~ how do you like it fans?!”

“JJANG!!!!”

“SUGOI!!!”

“We’re even amazing just watch…” Jun muttered under his breath

“Be humble Jun, be humble” Kai warned her

“I just want to finish this all and play NBA…”

“Oh Jun…” Yuisuke sighed

“Their performance wasn’t bad” said Yuki

“But Kai’s team will be even better~” Acchan smiled sheepishly

“I have to agree with you all~” Miichan joined the conversation

With a bottle of water on her hands, Rena started gathering up her courage to go to downstairs and meet up with Mr. Mr. She wanted to give the water to her beloved even though like what he said, he won’t acknowledge her. It hurts in her part but Rena got the message loud and clear, still, you won’t stop from caring the one you love just because of that right? That’s exactly what Rena is feeling right now. Even mere hurtful words cannot stop her growing love for the certain bad boy named Matsui Jun, not even storm or whatsoever.

“Should I go~?? No~ he might be annoyed right now because of earlier~ Omo~ what should I do~~~???”

“And now…the Mr. Mr. performance!!!”

“KAI!!!”

“KAI IS MINE BITCHES!!!” Acchan shouted from the top of her lungs

“YUU!!!”

“Who would like that pervert?” Haruna snickered

“YUISUKE!!!”

“YU.I.SU.KE. IS. MI.NE.” Paru released an unknown dark aura similar with Yuki’s

“MAYU!!!”

“…”

“JUN!!!”

“I’ll give the water later…for now… JUN IS MINE YOU FUCKING FUCKTARDS!!!! Hehe that should do the trick~”

“Ugh…”

“Hey Jun, are you okay?” Yuu was tad worried about their maknae. He can’t afford to faint now, now that they’re gonna start their performance.

“I feel the chills…of a witch”

“huh?” Yuisuke was confused

“ready boys!” Kai shouted

3…
2…
1…
START!

[Mayu] I won’t leave your side again
You can hate me, who had left you once
I’ll try to endure it; I’ll be in pain, everything for you

[Yuisuke] I won’t ever let go of this tightly hand again
You can hate me, who had made you cry and left you once
I’ll remember it all; I’ll be in pain for you, for you

“So this is the piece Mayu made…” Rena spoke with a low voice

“I think this is for you, Yukirin” Miichan said to the unusual silent girl beside her. Yukirin knew that Mayu composed the song; never would she have thought that it will be dedicated to her.

[Yuu] don’t say that you can be happy without me
I’ll be good to you, I won’t lose you, and I’m right next to you

[Kai] Don’t leave, don’t turn around, I can’t let you go like this
Even if you leave me like this, you can’t escape me
Cause you are my destiny

[Yuu] don’t turn around and leave me, don’t brush me off, and don’t avoid me
You are my destiny

[Jun] When I think about our relationship falling downwards, I try to stop it
Talking through this would be a waste of time; your heart pushes me out
Only I remain in suffering but I hope that we’ll go back to how we were before
Hoping that you’ll come into my embrace, have met destiny

“JUN!!!!!”

“Crazy fan girl Rena… sighs”

[Mayu] I won’t leave your side again
You can hate me, who had left you once
I’ll try to endure it; I’ll be in pain, everything for you

[Yuisuke] I won’t ever let go of this tightly hand again
You can hate me, who had made you cry and left you once
I’ll remember it all; I’ll be in pain for you, for you

[Yuu] don’t say that you can be happy without me
I’ll be good to you, I won’t lose you, and I’m right next to you

[Kai] Don’t leave, don’t turn around, I can’t let you go like this
Cause you are my destiny

[Jun] I threw away our memories that have shattered to pieces
But I didn’t want to leave it as just a memory, so I’m on my knees and begging
I guess I was out of my mind at the end of our long relationship
Please catch me, who has gone away, I’m locked in regrets so give me a chance

[Yuu] Don’t leave, don’t turn around, I can’t let you go like this
Cause you are my destiny
Don’t turn around and leave me, don’t brush me off, and don’t avoid me
You are my destiny

Kai don’t leave me, don’t leave me
You can’t escape me
Cause you are my destiny

2…
1…

“And that’s the end! Like the usual, please vote for the team who has the most superb performance, don’t be biased okay?”

“If the song Mr. Mr. sang just now is for Yukirin, does that mean Mayu hasn’t move on just yet?” Paru innocently asked her friends to avoid the awkwardness she is currently feeling for all of them right now.

“Yuki…you haven’t moved on completely with him too right?” Haruna asked the still quiet girl who won’t utter a single word the moment the last performance has started

“Oh come on, you can’t forget Mayu that easily? You’ve been together with since middle school, and now we’re 2nd year high school students He’s technically your first love and it’s hard to forget first loves that easily” Rena shrugged it off to her friends with confidence

“Err I don’t really know about that Rena-chan… we all know that Yuu was my first love yet I forgot him easily~” Acchan butted in the recent conversation

“But you were unsure of your feelings back then…” Haruna noted

“Up until now I guess…” Acchan sighed

“what happened really Yukirin?” Miichan asked

“I’m sorry guys… I’m not feeling well…” All of a sudden, Yukirin dashed out from their row and went into downstairs around the hallway. As much as possible, she wanted to get out from the conversation involving her and her “dark past”. She was on the verge of tears as she went back to the classroom to pick her things when suddenly; she caught off balance and fell unto her feet. Yukirin was hopeless, unlike 2 years ago, when she was still with Mayu, the lad was always there to pick and save her on time. Mayu was her hero, but that was before he broke her heart and left it into many pieces that no one can ever fix.

“Why did I end up falling in love with you…?”

“It’s because I am handsome…” hearing a familiar voice she won’t ever admit that she longed for, she looked up and saw the pretty boy she was once so in love with. Watanabe Mayu, the man who never failed to make her heart skip a beat. But instead of smiling, she frowned on the sight of him and immediately stood up even before the man could help her. It was actually to prevent her from receiving any kind of good treatment from him.

“Why are you here?” Yuki asked with a stern voice that can make a lion or even a dragon be tamed in a millisecond

“The hallway is for everyone to use, my dear Yuki. So I think it is quite obvious that I am here because I wanted to go to the canteen and the hallway is the only way to go there.” Mayu smiled sheepishly like what he always did back then

“Don’t be so philosophical, it doesn’t suit you to be honest” she eyed her ex from head to toe before crossing her arm on her chest, the typical thing she do whenever she loses and argument with him like in the past

“Oh. But anyway, how did my performance go? Am I still good at dancing and singing like I was back then?”

“I don’t know. I don’t care…”

“…”

“…”

“You heard about I presume…that I composed that song we just sang… it was actually for you ya know?” Mayu looked at her with his half-teary puppy eyes that Yuki loved the most

“You were the one who ended things like that…I was expecting that you won’t regret any single bit of it. I loved you so much; I fell so hard for you because I thought you will catch me. Turns out you were just like the other guys out there, you left me and let me fall that I cannot be surfaced anymore. How could you?” Yuki let go all of her feelings as tears fell from her eyes one by one. She was never type to cry, but, she was tired from all the heartbreaks she was receiving from Mayu

“I’m sorry…”

“No you’re not…”

“you’re right I’m not. I thought you love me 24/7?”

“I am indeed in love with you 24/7…but that was before you hurt me…Goodbye” [/size=12pt]

the songs used were BTS's "Boy In Luv" and INFINITE's "Destiny".
Credits goes to the rightful owners

Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 05:39:27 PM »
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL!!!' So Happy~

thank you for the update~

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 07:20:01 PM »
i like these songs XD can't wait for next chapter

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 08:31:17 PM »
Almira!!!! Remember me? :P Well I really wanna know more of Mayuyu and Yukirin's past relationship now...

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 11:07:55 PM »
Boy in Luv   :heart: :heart: That's my song though. Lol. But Yuki~ Noooo~  :pleeease:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 03:51:01 AM »
Omg this is so heart breaking between Mayuki :cry:

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 04:18:53 AM »
Oh my ... Rena is a superb!!! XD A totally die hard fan of Jun. Wow, a silent and cool Jun and an over confidence Mayu is like a switch XD

So it's k-pop based I see, please update soon. It's totally different with the previous story (∩_∩)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 08:01:49 AM »
I swear I really love this fic !  :onioncheer:

Rena is so funny I just cannot lol  :ptam-glow: But Jurina aka Jun being all tsundere though  :nervous

When I saw the lyrics, I literally scream "BOY IN LUV" !!  :lol:

Btw, hope you update soon ! Really Cant Wait !

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 08:06:50 AM »
Rena's such a hardcore fan! :on lol:
“Miichan…tell me why Jun is so handsome…” the poor fan girl was high like she just inhaled marijuana or took an illegal drug
Lol~ Just imagining Rena going head over heels for Jun :mon crazyinlove:
Oh my ... Rena is a superb!!! XD A totally die hard fan of Jun. Wow, a silent and cool Jun and an over confidence Mayu is like a switch XD
Yeah, it does look like Mayu and Jun's personality switched :mon lol:
M-MaYuki :mon waterworks:
What happened to them that left Yuki so heartbroken? :on cloudeye:
And why is Jun so cold and silent? :err:
Update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 09:32:55 AM »
Mayu and Yuki was broke up :cry:,mayu is player,right? I hope Mayu and Yuki can reunite :nervous :luvluv1:
Jun don't too cold with rena,i know you'll fall in love with rena~  :heart: :peace:
I hope sashihara can find his love,maybe with kitarie or akicha. LOL :twothumbs :lol:
Update soon almira-san! Nice story,i like it!! Update! Update!! :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 03:15:01 PM »
Two words: NICE FIC~!!!!!  XD XD XD

P.S.: Still waiting to the Chaos World

Waiting for your next update....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 09:49:12 PM »
yiihaa~~ Yuu Haruna still there~ actually i'm following your previous 24/7 in love, but i like this new version too!  :twothumbs

Rena is such a HARDCORE FAN  :lol: :lol:
e-eh?! Acchan's first love is Yuu?? and she still unsure with her feelings?? what's that means?  :shocked
Possessive Paru~  XD and MaYuki got some move there..

thankyou for this, i'm looking forward to the next  :yep:

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 02:09:38 PM »
In love with Mr. Mr.  :inlove:

Want to now what Will happen to MaYuki  :cry:

Update soon  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Runaway