JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - No More

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 135741 times)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
FINALLY! AN UPDATE!
Well. Wow. Well. This chapter is...AWESOME XD
Jurina and Tani collaboration dream such a mess LOL
That pokemon dream just so funny XD
Author-san, please, can you make Jurina or Rena a lil bit smart to solve their problem?>< I want my WMatsui moment><
And SAYANEE, BE A (wo)MAN!!! MIYUKI IS DYING FOR YOUR EXPLANATION!!!><
Yuihan, don't bother to help dat Sayanee. Just go get your Paruru-,-
Last is I haven't any comment for Mayu. She is too scary T.T How can dat baka Yuki handle her super scary level?-,-

Thanks for the update, author-san^0^
Gonna wait for the next~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMFG!!! I made magic!! just a days ago I post a comment and then you updated!!! :D .. I love this but Wmatsui are an idiots.. just confessed and its done!

Offline peaceandlove27

• silent reader ....... possible future writer
wow an update great chapter im glad you guys have made this fanfic. Omg the wmatsui relationship, that dream jurina had was great. Hope you guys update soon like real soon. it give me some comfort now that rena is graduating.  :twothumbs :heart: :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
DAT FURUYANAGI DOUGH!!!!!! My yuri/yoai feels are on overdrive  :grin: :inlove: :inlove: :drool: :drool:

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Oh gosh how long have I been away from JPHIP to notice this update?!!!  :shocked

IT WAS SO GOOD AND ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE MOST PARTS OF THIS UPDATE WAS "LOL".  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You brought a smile to my lips embee-san~! Zhen, you too, since you informed me of an update personally  :twothumbs

I have yet to read such a hilarious twist on a supposed romantic dream! LITERALLY LAUGHED TILL I ALMOST FELL OFF MY BED! XDD Amazing imagination yo!

Furuyanagay's revelation was such a troll  :lol: Sadly Jurina's still trying to overcome her suffering caused by Airi-kun and will probably remain stubborn and all until something happens that makes her move on.  :(

That tease at the end... I wonder if Yui will reveal everything to Miyuki? Hmm~

A-NY-WAYS~ FANTASTIC UPDATE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE!!!  :thumbsup You both gave me the will to continue with my fics, and I thank you both so much!  :deco:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love this fanfic!! Most of the pairing i like is in this fanfic. Hope you update soon!!

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
GOD I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SOOOOO MUCH!  :inlove:

I was on a trip of my vacation when I coincidentally found this goddess fanfiction. To be honest, I actually don’t really like a long fanfiction with many chapters (usually I read some one-shot or two-shot), moreover if it’s not complete yet  :huhuh But I don’t know why, when I started to read this fanfiction, from the beginning, my eyes was just like hooked into this, and it make me wanted to read more and more that I couldn’t stop to read it! The plot’s really great, for sure! I love it so much!  :twothumbs

When I was in the middle of reading this (maybe in page 15), I was really hoping that this fanfiction is completed (I didn’t know it yet at that time). But when I read more, I realize that it is impossible because in the chapter 13, there are still many problems that doesn’t solved yet, and I thought it couldn’t be end at just page 17  :smhid

When I (finally) reach the page 17, it is true that this fanfiction is uncompleted yet, and it made me a little bit disappointed, seriously  :( I’m sorry, it’s not like I hate this story or what, but truthfully, I’m a really really damn curious person, I just can’t handle it when I’m curious like this  :panic: (oh, I hate myself!). So please, author-san, I’m begging you to continue this fanfiction as fast as you can, to help me kill my curiousity  :sweatdrop:

About the pairing, well, those pairings are my favorites!  :heart: That’s one of dozen reasons why I really love this fanfiction.

SayaMilky, oh they’re really cute chatting like that!  :wub: I feel warmth when I read their message to each other. How dense Sayanee didn’t realize Milky is Miyuki at the first time!  :doh: And it is getting more complicated, right, since Milky thought Matsui Sayaka is a different person? Ah, I can’t wait to read the next chapter!  XD

WMatsui, aarrrgghhh  :banghead: the drama was really touched my heart!  :cry: You are really great at making the situation, so I can feel the sadness like I was the one of them. I really dragged into the drama! Jurina, just calmed yourself a little bit and accept rena  :bleed eyes:

MaYuki, errr *blushed*. They are too lovey-dovey, aren’t they?  :wub: Yuki is always full of lust and always do whatever she wants, I was doubted why she became the leader at first  :nervous but later I realize that secretly Yuki is really a wise person, I think that’s the reason why she became the leader. Oh, and is there a problem that waiting for them? Who’s calling Mayu? Please keep them together, author-san, I don’t want anything separate them  :cry:

YuiParu, well, this is my recent favorite pairing, and thanks to them because I accidentally found this fanfiction when I was looking for their pairing’s fanfiction!  :cow: Paru is like a stalker, keeping Yui’s photo in her, but it’s really cute~  :inlove: But Yui doesn’t falling for her yet, right? I wonder what makes her finally look at Paru  :huhuh

Atsumina was just ridiculous, how they met, it made me laughed hard  :lol: And FuruYanagi, I didn’t expected them like that, but it’s okay though. So, Airin is a good boy now? But I confused why he acted like that when he met jurina at the night when Rena drunk, that time he like a bad boy, or is it just because Jurina’s negative thinking?   :O2

About their friendship, oh I really adore them! I like it when Sayanee and Yui tease each other, and most of it Yui wins the teasing battle, or when Yuki and Jurina make combi to tease Sayanee, those scenes made me giggle a lot that my mother asked me what’s wrong, pffft  :rofl: They’re really best friends, aren’t they?

You’re such a great writer, author-san. The way you describe the story was just right, it’s like I can imagine them as if a movie played in my thought. I wanted to be a writer someday, but every time I write a story, there are many things that make me confused, like how to arrange the sentence properly, etc. But, after I read this, I thought I learned from you a lot, author-sensei! Thanks a lot!  :bow:

I think that’s all for now. Ah, let me tell you something first. This is my very first comment on this forum, I also just made this account, just for say thanks to you guys for this amazing fanfiction and ask you to make an update as soon as you can, haha, I know it’s silly though. Sorry for my not-really-good English (I’m still learning), and for this really long and wordy comment (I might write more long comment if I write it in Indonesian  :P), thank you for your hard work and once more, please continue this, I beg you!  :bow: :bow:

P.S : Embee-san, thanks for the extra chapters, I really love it!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs
P.S (2) : I'm on my wy to re-read this fanfiction : O0
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:37:29 AM by fridaa_ai »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
We are still waiting for the next episode :D

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
COMMENT TIME!

CREDIT (i-am-nutty)

nadiyahdz16: People are liking the Pokemon scene.  :onion cheer: Glad it made you laugh. HAHA!
The Ray: hahah~ We are always around.  :on crazygran:
Kairi65: Pokemon for the win.  :farofflook:
abcari:  :glasses:
りりかのはな: Both~  :hehehe:
Raizel: We are always around.  :on asmo: Just somewhere around the corner.  :mon trudge:
yuuyu: :mon cweepy: Drama is coming.  :mon evillaff:
niineechan: :mon dance: Author-tachi~
yuuri14: HAHHA. it seems like everyone is liking the pokemon scene.  :mon ignore:
Minami-chan: WELCOME  :mon thumb:
gek geki: :mon cweepy: saaaaa~ what is the dark past that he been keeping it from everyone.
xerone914: :mon cigar: GOD BLESS US  :mon cigar:
phoenix0i: :mon fyeah: DRAMA.
Raven _faith: don't make me pinch you.  :mon cheek: if youdaretopunchme.
junchan48: :mon dance: hehehe. thank you for waiting. :) the next chapter is coming up.
Haruko:  :mon fu: Comment once in a while will remind us about this fanfic.  :mon sweat:
peaceandlove27:  :mon ignore: here a new chapter. Hope it does gives you comfort.
MaYukiIsLife:  :mon lol: guess you are furuyanagi fan.  :mon misch:
MisakiShishido: FOREVERRRR... I'M WAITING FOR YOU FANFIC.  :mon zoom:
kimseoyeonc: :luvluv1: THANKS FOR LOVING IT.
fridaa_ai: LONG COMMENT YOU HAVE THERE.  :sweat: HAHA. nah joking. WE LOVE YOU COMMENT :shy2: FIRST of all, thank you for loving our fanfic, we love you.  :on slopkiss:.  HAHA. don't worry about not finishing this fanfic. we are going to finish it. HAHA. All these pairs are our favourites too.  :on woohoo:  Oh. right it seem that you didn't noticed that this is combine fanfic. Me and embee's fanfic.  HAHA. And we are glad that we helped you.  :glasses: HAHA. I'm glad that this fanfic made you happy.  :mon fu: And thank you for commenting on our fanfic. Is such a honoured to be the first fanfic for you to comment on.  :mon lovelaff: HAHA. oh~ you are from Indonesian, guess we are neighbour haha. We love reading long comment. so is okay.  :mon fyeah:
Ps: because of your comment we updating the new chapter.  :mon inluv:
Haruko: THERE. A NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON.  :mon pick:

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AS ALWAYS. :mon love:

(We love you guys.)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:54:27 PM by Zhen »

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
A/N from Embee: Hello there peeps~ Long time no seee~!!! Anyways, from my observation, I think we’ve been focusing too much on WMatsui r/ship (myb coz R is graduating T_T) and neglecting other pairings. Don’t u think so too? That’s why in the later chapters we’re trying to fit in all the characters. Hence, it will take some time for us to put them in the plot. That explains the monthly update from us minus the laziness and college and life and sleep. We’re so determine in finishing this fanfic and we hope u guys have all the patience in the world to wait for us and continue your never-ending support for this never-ending story lol. No jk it’s gonna end I promise with Zhen’s fingers. I’ll cut them myself if I broke the promise XD Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment any ideas, dissatisfactions, blabbering. Just anything! We’ll read them with our hearts and Zhen will reply sincerely by herself nyahaha. THANK YOU AND LOVE YA! *wink wink*

A/N from zhen: ....... My fingers are on the line... //wrack embee's head. I'll cut urs if you break it.  :mon uggh: ANYWAY, Like what embee said. we will try our best to finish this fanfic. It will take abit longer althou, since we are abit busy. But we always read all the comments, so keep the comments coming in. so we are motived to write and update.  :sweat: For now. JA NA! SEE YOU LATER.  :on gay:

Chapter 14

Yui’s POV

I waited outside Jurina’s room, waiting for the doctor and nurses to tend to the feisty kid’s injuries. Yeah, she fainted earlier after that red-head hit her head. Geez, just remembering about that blow made me cringe. I think we should probably make a police report, but then again the one going to get sued is probably us since we’re the one breaking the laws. Oh, wow. Just how cool that sounds…

The door opened and out came a tired-looking Sayanee and Rena. They talked for a bit before Rena turned away to the other direction. I gave her a nod when she smiled at me, acknowledging her presence. She’s probably going to that douche’s room to check on him. Ehh, Rena… Just how long are you gonna be fooled by that guy?

Sayanee took a seat beside me, exhaling a deep breath as she kneads her forehead. I took the opportunity to voice out what has been bugging my mind.

“Aren’t you gonna tell Milky about Jurina?”

“Huh? W-why? And shouldn’t you be asking about Jurina first?” Her forehead scrunched as I mentioned that name.

“Well, we did stood her up for the date. And she did met us rushing out the cafe. So isn’t it appropriate for her to know about Jurina? They’re friends, right?” I ignore her question about Jurina. She’s not the priority at the moment. Sorry, kiddo.

“Uhh… yeah. I guess...”

Hmmm…? Why is my Sayaka acting so aloof during this time of the night?

“So?”

“...so?” Sayanee raised a brow at me, making me confused with her action. Dramatically shrugging my shoulders, I reached for her phone and unlocked the screen. Sayanee gave me a furious look, probably wondering how the hell I know her password.

“I’ve been creeping behind your back all this time. Can’t you tell?” I rolled my eyes and continue searching for Milky’s name when the phone got snatched back by the rightful owner.

“HEY! Give that back!”

“It’s mine. What are you even trying to do with my phone??” Sayanee check her phone for any ridiculous thing I might do.

“Calling Milky.” I shrugged nonchalantly which caused Sayanee to give me a look of incredulity.

“What’s your problem?! Can’t you mind your own business for a second, Yui?”

“Dude, I’m already included in your mess since from the beginning. I’m your pal, right? So it’s only right that I include myself in your business.”

“But that doesn’t give you the right to do whatever you want!”

“Yes I do. You’re my bestfriend.”

“Look, Yui… can we not talk about this? I just need some space right now.”

Her tired eyes were almost pleading me for some distance and I would gladly give that to her if that’s what my Sayanee wants. It hurts a bit, but then I remembered that I need to do this for my own sake. There’s no need to get yourself attached in the first place, Yui. She’s just your bestfriend, please remember that.

I fake a smile and pat her head, “Fine, fine. You can have all the space you want. Just don’t go fly to Mars. I don’t have the money to rent a rocket to get you back here.”

I know it’s a lame effort for a joke but seeing a grin appearing on Sayanee’s face beats everything. But then again, I don’t think she needs space. I know she’s not exactly tired with what happened with Jurina, but the trouble she’s got herself into with Milky. It’s getting messier by the seconds and she’s been running away all this time. Just like me… Such irony this is. There’s no way I’m gonna let her suffer anymore and I think I know just what to do. I took out my phone and dialled her number.

“Milky? Sorry for calling you this late, but...”

---------------------------

Rena’s POV

It has been a day after Jurina woke up, and here I am still visiting her even if she’s giving me the cold shoulder. It’s frustrating but I can’t help but to get worried. I know she’s already fine and recovering, but Jurina can sometimes be such a troublemaker if she’s left all alone. Anything can happen to her and that’s not good for her injuries, especially her hand. It looked pretty swollen that night after she punched Airi repeatedly. Thank goodness it was just a crack. I can’t imagine how devastating it would be for Jurina if she can’t play her guitar. I once again check the basket filled with packed lunch for Jurina. It’s not much but these are way better than those horrid hospital meals.

Just as I reached for the elevator, someone called my name.

“Rena-san!”

I turned around, seeing Miyuki running towards me with that bright smile of hers. “Oh, Miyuki! What are you doing here?”

“I heard from Yui that Jurina-san is in the hospital so I came. I’m glad to meet you here since I’m not sure where her room is.” Miyuki scratched her head cutely.

“We can go there together if you want.”

“That sounds lovely.” The elevator arrived with a ding and we stepped into it before I pressed the level for Jurina’s room, “It’s been a while, isn’t it Rena-san?”

“Yeah, it is. I see you’re doing well. How are you?”

“Just the way I am right now.” Once again, she lets out that beaming smile, making me a bit dizzy from the brightness. “Oh, I need to ask you something. Do you know if Jurina likes pasta?”

“She loves anything made of strings, of course.”

“Thank goodness! You see, I was thinking of making Jurina her lunch since you know how bad the food here is.”

“Oh…” I took a glance at her hand, “Did you make it yourself?”

She nodded enthusiastically. I gave her a small smile before glancing away to the front. I gripped the small basket in my hand, feeling a lump forming in my throat.

“What’s that you’re holding, Rena-san?”

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just for a friend here.” I swallowed the lump, thinking maybe it’s better to just give these to Airi and Churi. I don’t think they have their lunch yet, though.

“Your friend is here too? It must be a coincidence for them to be in the same hospital, then.”

“Yes… too much of a coincidence.” I spare her the details of what actually happened to Jurina since I’m not the right person to explain.

Thankfully the ride in the elevator was short. I decided to visit Jurina first since Milky is clueless on where to go and just to see how she is today. I hope she’s not doing anything funny or making headaches for the nurses again. Like how she suddenly disappeared yesterday… such troublemaker. I knocked on the door, the noise inside telling me there are already visitors inside.

“Oh, Rena-san! Just good timing! And Miyuki too! What a surprise!” Yuki greeted me with a lazy wave as she gave a side hug to the frowning Jurina. Yes, what I meant by a side hug is Yuki is currently laying on the same bed as Jurina, side by side.

“Yuki, are you even allowed to laid there?”

“No, the nurse almost chased me away but I just gave her a wink and she’s the one walking herself out.”

That is so like our leader. If only Mayu is here, she would most probably be giving a long agonizing sermon to Yuki.

“Hey, Miyuki. Whatcha got there?”

“I brought Jurina some food, but I guess it’s enough for all of us.”

“Yeeah!!! Free food!” That managed to get Yuki out of the bed as she busied herself with Miyuki’s packed lunch.

“You really shouldn’t have done this, Miyuki. I’m fine with the meals they gave me here.”

“Yeah, right. You should see how she scrunched her face everytime they brought in the meals.” Yuki is already digging the food, slurping the pasta loudly.

“No, I didn’t! Don’t listen to her, Miyuki.” Jurina protested, giving a noogie on Yuki’s forehead with her fine hand. Miyuki giggled with their interactions as she handed out Jurina’s packed lunch. She accepted it with a smile, thanking Miyuki in delight for the lunch. And here I am, like a nobody as I stood by the corner like a statue, invisible from everyone’s view. I watched the happy scene unfolding before me in silence, suddenly feeling out of place.

“Jurina-san, you got something on your lips.”

It’s like deja vu, once again happening in front of me. The sight made me trembles in envy. I don’t have the right to feel this but I just can’t… not when the person I longed for is ignoring me.

“Oiii Renaaaa… What are you still doing there? Aren’t you gonna eat this? It’s really good!” Yuki called me, resulting with every eyes in the room to fall on me. I must’ve looked like a fool standing there idly like an idiot.

“I’m going out for a bit.”

I was about to turn around when Jurina voiced out, “You’re gonna visit Airi again?”

I can sense the mockery in her voice. There’s a hint of sadness but I think it was only my imagination. There’s no way Jurina would be sad of me being out of this room.

“I’ll be back later. Excuse me.”

Silently, I trudged myself out of the room, away from the happy oh so lovely square place. I don’t deserve to be in it, honestly. Jurina doesn’t even want me there. I shouldn’t have pushed myself so hard to get us back like before. It’s already too far for us to return to the way we were… all because of my own fault. The basket fell to the ground as I buried my face in my hands. The tears continue to run down my eyes like a broken dam. I didn’t even know where I am at the moment. I don’t even know how many concerned eyes had fallen on my broken state as I stood there crying my heart out from the wrenching pain.

“Follow me.”

Someone suddenly pulled me through the crowds, slithering her way to avoid collision as she dragged me to an empty hallway. I was still in a daze as we stood there in silence. She flipped her long hair to a side, the basket I brought earlier in her hand.

“Seriously, are you gonna waste these delicious babies? They deserve a place to live and that is my still half-empty stomach.”

Yuki took out a piece of the sandwiches I made and gobbled almost half of it in a bite. “MMMM~! I don’t think I can ever have enough of your food, Rena. Still the best I’ve ever tasted so far!”

I only stare at her eating almost half of the lunch I made for Jurina, still not in my right mind to respond to anything. She let out a sigh and pat the space beside her. I was not budging from my spot when she roughly yanked my arm to sit beside her.

“Oww… What are you doing? Can’t you tell me properly instead of pulling my around? Geez...”

“I don’t want to order you around like a dog, Rena. We have enough of a one hard-headed, spoiled puppy to take care of.”

I snickered at the mention of this “puppy”. Such an adorable and lovable bundle of joy… at least she was. Now, she’s more like a grumpy old dog being uptight all the time.

“What’s with the face? You got a split personality disorder or something, Rena?”

“What? No I don’t.” I gave her a look that shows how ridiculous Yuki is for even to have a thought like that. “I was just… thinking.”

“Care to share this “thing” you’ve been thinking of?”

I was expecting Yuki to make a funny face or sound, but she gave me that genuine look of concern. The rare face she ever made once in a lifetime. I think she’s the one having some identity disorders.

“It’s not a “thing”.” I pulled my knees closer to my chest, “It’s... Jurina.”

“Mhmm…” Yuki took another piece of the sandwich, nodding at me to continue with whatever it is in my head right now. “Don’t mind me. I’m just hungry.”

“I just… I can’t make up what was it that had happened to Jurina for her to be this distant with everyone. With me. Yeah, I know I was at fault for ruining our friendship.”

The tears that I thought had dried up were making their way back to my eyelids, blurring my view as I tried to hold the whimpers about to form from my throat.

“But can’t she see the effort I made to fix us back? To make us become friends again? Did she hate me that much that she can’t put aside all of our differences? Sometimes, many times, I’ve felt like giving up being the only person trying for the both of us. It’s too tiring to have a one-sided fight, Yuki...”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Of course I am!” I yelled as I slammed my fist on my knee. “All Jurina’s been doing is putting up a wall between us, cutting herself from everyone and trying to guilt-trip me with her cold front. It’s like she’s putting all the blame on me…”

“Maybe she is.”

I bit my lips, anger starting to build up as I glare at Yuki. “See? That’s what I’m saying! I’m being blamed for everything when all I’ve been trying to do is make things right. But I can’t… It’s all too late. Jurina hates me too much now. She hates me!”

I began sobbing, letting all the tears flow freely as the thoughts begin to eat me inside out. I felt worthless as I remembered the scene where I eavesdropped on Jurina on that rainy night. She said it loud and clear for me to hear…

She hates me.

There’s nothing more to save. There’s nothing more left of us. I’ve lost the chance to have Jurina… all because of my own mistake. I punched my chest repeatedly, hoping the physical pain might numb the throbbing pain in my heart. But I guess love is too cruel for it is the pain that reminds me how I’ve broken a priceless relationship. Of how I’ve messed up so much with our friendship.

“And again, let me ask you this... Are you really sure about that, Rena?”

I snapped my head at her. Yuki is definitely challenging my patience with her stupid question. I scrutinize her face for any signs of her trying to make a fool of me, but all I can see is her serious face.

“What are you trying to say, Yuki? Stop playing words with me!” I furiously wipe my tears with my sleeves. The deep dark-coloured patch contrasting my bright blue blouse just shows how much tears I’ve been crying today.

“I’m not playing words. I’m just asking you a question. It’s a simple question if you try to look at it from a different view.”

“Wha…” I got flabbergasted with her “Yukirin-way” of explanation when suddenly she stood up and approached one of the vending machines.

“Have you seen Tani and Jurina lately?”

I nodded, but replied after realizing that Yuki can’t see me. “Yeah…”

“What do you think about them?”

I tilt my head to the side, my crying had already stopped as I started imagining the both of them together. They’re like a pair of cat and dog, always at each other’s throat all the time. They’ve been bickering a lot too lately, but it’s becoming a bit... mellow.

“They still fight, but more like a buddy kind of way. You know, like it would be awkward if we don’t see them bad mouthing each other... And Jurina seemed a bit nice to her too.” I shrugged, wondering why the sudden involvement of Tani in this conversation. “What are you trying to get with this, Yuki?”

“And by this observation, let me ask you again.” Yuki turned around, her eyes looking straight at me with the pose of a prosecutor in that Phoenix Wright game. “Are you, Matsui Rena, really sure that you are the only person that has been trying all by herself to mend everything back together?”

The question hit me hard as I fall onto my knees, my hands pulling out my hair all over the place as I yelled in a high-pitched scream, “NOOOOO!!!”

Okay, sorry that was an exaggeration.

“That would’ve been an epic scene.” Yuki commented with a smirk. I shook my head to get my mind straight again.

“So you’re saying… Jurina has been trying too?” The words came out like a whisper but Yuki nodded anyway.

“You have your own way of dealing with things, so does Jurina. That kid, she hated Tani to the core. But look at them now.” The vending machine let out a clacking sound as Yuki took out a can from the hole. “She never meant a word she said, Rena. Jurina is that kind of girl. The one that always said the opposite of what she truly wants. It’s like some kind of self-defence to stop people from getting too chummy with her.”

My eyes were glued on Yuki’s face as she explained everything, my sniffing sometimes got in between her words. She lets out a deep sigh. “She just needs a little bit of time to heal herself from all the damages. They’re too much for an innocent, frail girl like her. No one deserve what she had to go through… Not our Jurina.”

The place is quite dark, but I can see her knuckles turning white as she gripped the bottle a little too tight with an upset look on her face like she had said something she shouldn’t. Since we’ve been friends, I’ve never once saw a sullen and sad-looking Yuki. She was always this bright, goofy and aloof girl that always annoys the hell out of everyone and live in her own world. But now, seeing her in this state at the moment, I can tell that something worse, something a lot more appalling had happened to Jurina that they’ve been hiding from me.

“Yuki, I’ve been meaning to ask you this…”

I licked my dried lips as I muster up my courage to unfold the real truth behind all of these mess concerning Jurina and I. Yuki tried to give me a smile as she walked back to our bench. However, she paused midway as I voiced out the insecurities that has been playing in my head.

“Airi-kun…” I wipe the remaining tears with a determined face, “He… he did something to Jurina, didn’t he?”

Yui’s POV

We’ve decided to gather at the hospital and have a group lunch inside Jurina’s cramped room, courtesy of Yuki’s genius plan. Something about giving motivation for Jurina to not try another attempt of running away from her room again. If it was me, I would have allowed Jurina to go wherever she wants. Consider it a type of mental treatment to stop yourself from getting crazy for being locked in this white hellish nightmare. Just as I stepped inside the hospital lobby, my eyes caught a familiar person looking at her phone.

“Saya-...”

I was about to shout her name but a pair of eyes was glaring at me from the side. A man in his forty with a big belly clad in blue uniform made a hush sign as he chewed his gum like a fail badass. I shrugged without a care, running my way to Sayanee. I was about to reached her, just a few steps away when a sudden thought from the day before came flashing through my head.

I looked like a fool with my left foot hanging midair while my right hand about to smack Sayanee’s left shoulder. Slowly, I backed away from her without making my presence known. The same way I always crept behind her to stealthily snoop on who she’s texting with. Possessive much, huh? I know Sayanee don’t really mind but she did said she needed space so I have to respect her request and give her all the space she ever needs. I think I need some space from her too. Maybe I should make a trip to the outer space? Wow, I wonder how much travelling in a rocket would cost… Eh, wait. I don’t need to think about space, I just need to stop thinking about Sayanee all the time. Hold on, did I just thought about Sayanee? Oopps! Stop thinking about her! Argh, I think I’m going crazy… It’s because of this place, no doubt about it.

“Yup. You are totally right about that.”

And I need to find a distraction to stop this mind-wrecking thing… Now what can I do to entertain myself?

“Why don’t you mess with that guard that’s been giving you the stink-eye?”

No, no… I don’t need to attract more trouble. Sayanee might caught on to that. I need something else that can keep me occupied and busy.

“Wanna take a walk together?” A hand tugged my arm away from the annoying guard and out of the lobby. That’s when I started to be aware of my surrounding. A girl with high ponytail (and a cute ass) is dragging me out of the door without my own verbal consent. Now the real question is… Did I just got kidnapped?

“Yeah, yeah… that will do but who are- WHOA?! Paruru? What are you doing here?!”

“Keeping you away from Sayanee.”

“Did you just read my mind?”

“Yeah.” Paruru turned around, only to rolled her eyes from my surprised face. “Seriously? You believe that thing? No, I didn’t read your mind.”

“Then… how?”

“It’s a secret.” She stuck her tongue out playfully. Okaaay, that’s not cute at all. “Anyway, what are you doing there in the first place, Paruru?”

“Stalking you.” My eyes widen from her abrupt confession. I tried to pull my hand away but she tightens the grip while letting out a giggle. “I was accompanying Milky to the hospital. I heard about Jurina-san. Is she okay?”

“She already made a ruckus yesterday so I guess she’s fine.” I shrugged. It’s not like I don’t care about her. But I don’t get the chance to ask anyone and I’m too lazy to reach for my phone at the back pocket of my pants. Nope. It’s too tiring to move these hard muscles.

“You’re not visiting her today?”

“Maybe later.” The countless efforts I’ve been making to free my hand from her death grip were fruitless. Seriously, was there some kind of a super glue on her hand?

“Stop that. They’re already fated to be connected.” She grinned proudly like she just said the smoothest pick up line ever. Yuck. I can do better than that.

“It’s hot and my hand is getting sweaty.”

“Nervous much?” Again, I gave her the incredulous look like she’s nuts. Maybe she is because she’s laughing like a creep. God, I know I’m such a lousy friend for running away from Sayanee, but must you punish me with this crazy stalker?

“You’re avoiding her, aren’t you?”

“The only person I want to avoid now is you.” It’s cruel, I know, but she doesn’t seem to be too fazed about it.

“I’m sure you’re gonna enjoy my company, you’ll start missing me soon enough.” I gave her a look of disbelief while she chuckled. This girl is sure reek of self-confidence, I think I’m getting paranoid with my own self.

“Oh, oh! Ice cream! You want some? It’s my treat!” She jumped around like a little kid while pointing at the ice cream vendor by the playground. It was amusing to see a 20-something years old girl letting loose like that. All the girls I’ve been with would always try to act like they’re from a dignified family or they were raised to be prim and polite, like how a matured lady should be. I like those types of women, of course. They’re not a pain in the ass, except for their high-class taste. I guess that’s where the scrooge in me came from, because of these high standard ladies. However, it’s definitely the first time I’ve been with a girl like Paruru. She’s more like Sayanee, I can say. Well, not really like that cool and stubborn Sayanee. But she looked civilised enough to be my friend. Maybe I should actually enjoy her presence. Besides, I’ve got nothing to lose... right?

“Who in the right mind would reject free food? Count me in!”

“Thought so. I’ll run you there.”

“Pftt… Like hell I will. You can never trick a dignified lady like me to run in the playground.” I wear a smug smirk while crossing my hand, posing like the statue of Athena. Wait, was it really Athena? Athos? Meh, whoever that is.

“Oh, I think you will.” She walked backwards while waving her purse in the air. Hold on. That purse looked familiar. Where have I seen that hideous full of rainbow-colored bows pattern before… HUH?!

“OOY!!! THAT’S MINE! How the hell… GIVE THAT BACK!”

“Come and get it, lazy ass!” Oh did she just taunt me? How dare she insult my wonderful ass!

“Why you… I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR TREAT?!”

“Of course it was… but I didn’t say anything about using my money!”

It’s against my rule and pride to run where there’s people around but for the sake of my going-to-be-wasted money, I scrammed my feet to catch up with the already running Paruru. I might looked like a jaguar chasing after her prey, or a monkey trying to get the first piece of banana, perhaps a crippled old lady who had to run for the first time in her life. With everyone’s stare, I’m positive I look weird and ugly at the moment but for the sake of my money, I’d do everything. Anything just to keep it from getting misused. And to prove to this annoying girl that two can always play the game.

On another note; this Paruru will be the death of me.

“Hey, Yui-san! Look here!”

“Hm?”

SNAP!

What the… Did she just took a picture of me wiping my sweat?

“Aww… look how nice this turns out! I’m gonna frame this photo and stare at it all night long.” Paruru lets out an eerie giggle that managed to give me the chills. I can never sleep at nights knowing what she’s about to do to my framed doppelganger.

“I’ll never let you do that, you creeper.”

“Try me.”

She gave me that smug smile like she’s challenging me with it. Right… You don’t know me yet, Paruru. I’ll show you who is it that you’re messing with. I grab her shoulder roughly, the laughing Paruru suddenly turns into this shocked kitten as I stare deeply into her eyes. I wear no expression, the distance between our faces getting closer and shorter. I think she’s holding her breath with our close proximity cause I can actually hear the sound of her gulping. It almost felt like my nose is about to brush with hers when I decided to get into action. In a blink of an eye, I managed to snatch not just her small digital camera, but my stolen purse too.

“Hah! Take that, loser! Woohooo!!!” I danced around like a monkey with both hands up in the air to celebrate my victory.

“That’s not fair!” Paruru stomped her feet while pouting like an ugly girl. Her face was red like a tomato, I bet she was embarrassed for getting easily fooled by the great and wonderful Yui.

“You didn’t say about any rules so it’s fair enough for me. Nyahaa!” I played around with her camera just to piss her off but she’s still pouting. I let out a sigh when out of nowhere an idea came to my usually dumb head. Paruru is still in her PMS state when I decided to return her the favor.

SNAP!

“Awww how cute she’s pouting like a walrus!” I commented as Paruru quickly turned her head as the sound of the flash caught her surprised.

“You’re lying! I don’t look like a walrus...”

“Hmm… wait, you’re right. It’s not a walrus, it’s an ALPACA!” I laughed loudly, not caring to cover my mouth while Paruru made another failed attempt to seize her camera back.

“What?! Let me see that!”

“No way! This is too priceless! For a human to look like an alpaca… HAHAHA!”

“Yui-san! Come on… I wanna see it too!”

We got into a game of pull and push around the almost empty playground when suddenly Paruru bumped into one of the passersby.

“OW! Ow ow ow ow OWW!!!”

The short person with a huge bow on her head grumbled loudly as she hold her right foot while crouching on the ground. Paruru gasped from the accident and tried to help the poor person as she supports the girl to stand up.

“Oh no! I’m so-... Eh? The midget?” Shocked with who it was in front of us, Paruru accidentally let go of her hand causing the midget to fall back on her bum.

“Ouch...! Hey! Is that how you help people?!”

“TAKAMINA?!” I pointed at her small face that was hidden by the big bow on her head when Paruru too shouted beside me with the same gesture, only pointing at a different person.

“A-and and and… M-Maeda-sensei too?!”

“Oh, hello there Shimazaki.” The sophisticated lady pushed her glasses down as a greeting with a small smile. “How pleasant it is to see you here with this… human.”

Wait, what? What did she just called me? Human?! Is she holding a grudge on me because of what happened that time in the cafe? Oh, darn now I need to find a way to forget her name too. Well, this authentic person you called a “human” has a beautiful and lovely name that her gorgeous mother gave to her, you motherf-

“Yui, give me a hand here will you? Stop looking like you’re hungry all the time.”

I keep my glare on this insulting lady as I harshly pulled Takamina up.

“OWW! Darn it… Can’t you at least be gentle about it, Yui?” I gave Takamina an apologetic look, but changed it back as I turn to face this female bun-head.

“You wouldn’t have fell if not for that ugly, foolish, heavy thing on your head.”

“It’s a BOW! And FYI, I was saving your cute ass from kissing that dirty ground, thank you!”

“C-cute? How dare you! You still have the decency to look at my butt?”

“What? Ew… no! I don’t even like butts.” Takamina made a gagging expression as she holds me for support. I took a quick look on her ankle when I sense the discomfort shown on Takamina’s face.

“Takamina, I think you-” I wasn’t even finished with my words when that evil lady cut me off.

“No wonder you fell. Consider it a direct punishment for harassing a pitiful woman like me.”

“A pitiful woman that always brings out the bad luck in me!” The midget she is retorted back, her spits almost hitting my face, her voice making my ear deaf any seconds now. God, for someone small she sure has the power in her throat. My eyes caught her already swollen ankle.

“Hey, hey. Takamina, take it easy-” I tried to guide her to a nearby bench to take care of her injury… but!

“You were born with bad karmas. Don’t blame me for that.”

“My mother got nothing to do with this!”

She’s a midget, but she got the strength of a horse. Takamina was struggling to release herself from my hold while attempting to, I don’t know, hit or punch Paruru’s sensei. Her hands were flailing everywhere! But, maybe she really was born with bad luck, she lost her footing and for the third time in that same hour, she fell. Again.

“Argghh! Ow ow owww!!!” Takamina squirmed in pain since she fell on the injured foot once again.

“Damnit! Takamina, stop moving” I quickly crouched beside her, “If only you would stop talking and listen to me, Takamina. This might got worse if you’re not treated right away.”

I told Paruru to get some ice from the ice cream vendor while I tend to Takamina’s injury. That glasses lady stood by my side with crossed arms, only staring at whatever I’m doing to the midget. I could use a little help here, Cruella...

“Is… Is she okay? What happened?” Oh, she’s concerned? Oh, wow.

“I think she broke her ankle during the fall. We need to get her treated ASAP.”

“Umm… I have a car. Maybe we can-...”

“No! I’m not riding that devil’s car! It’s full of- MMPH!!!” I hurriedly clamp Takamina’s mouth with my hand while giving her a glare to shut her mouth for now or I’ll shut it myself later that she won’t get to talk like ever.

“Yeah, that would be perfect. We need to get her to the nearby hospital.” I said calmly, despite the urge for a sarcastic outcome or a long cuss, while she hurried to get her car.

“Here, Yui-san.” Paruru arrived with an ice pack. Without waiting for my order, she had already put it on Takamina’s swollen ankle. “This looks really bad.”

“It’s COOOLD!!!”

“Oh shut up! Just bear with it for a while.” I turned to the panicked Paruru to calm her down, “Never mind this grumbling midget. It’s hard taking care of an old lady like this Takamina here.”

“HEY! I’m still in my twenties!”

“Yeah, yeah. Now let’s get this foot treated properly, okay Takamina?”

“Umm… h-hold on. Am I… are they g-going to… you know… c-cut it?”

Paruru and I looked at each other with confusion clearly shown on our faces. For real, Takamina? That’s why people always take advantage of your naivety. Like what I’m about to do… hehehe.

“Well, since we’re taking a lot of time with your bickering and loud mouth earlier, by the looks of it…” I bit my lip with a loud sigh, “Yeah, they’ll need to cut it. Right, Paruru?” I gave her a wink, the latter playing along with my teasing as she nodded with a grim face.

“N-N-No… NOOOOOOO!!!”

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:23:39 PM by Zhen »

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
Im still left wondering how did takamina come to a conclusion that they would cut her ankle. XD HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the update embee san ans zhen san!!!! Although... Im disatisfied with the chapter because... I wanna read more!!!!! *cue whines and whines and more whines* XD but imma gonna be a patient person and wait patiently... *sits at a corner and wait... with biiiiig eyes (hoping it will work to make the updates faster. XD)* HAHAHA. Anyways~ thanks again for the update~!! (PINCH ME IF YOU CAN ZHEN SAN. MUHAHAHAHAHA. And actually... a punch for a pinch is a great deal... XD) Thank you!!!! :3

Offline huffhuff

• ecchi
its funny, i quite dislike tani in the early chapter
but now i'm missing her existence in this update lol
not complaining tho

thank you for the update  :luvluv2:

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
Uwaaa... Can't wait for the WMatsui. BTW thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter  :w00t: :D

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Loving Yuki mode on... :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
She's so cool in her own way... :shy1: :shy2: :on lol:
I'm wondering... Did she eat all the sandwiches Rena brought by herself?? :bigdeal:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
I'll always waiting for your update.. Hehe..   XD Not gonna miss this awesome stories, I'm glad that you guys promise will finish this fic, :w00t: I've read many great stories that being abandoned half way,.. :banghead:

Sayanee you just dont have the courage to confess to milky, she is waiting man the secret already revealed back then.. :banghead: And Yui you should just forget her already, you have suffered enough with your one-sided love and look at Paruru, well although she is a stalker.. :lol: She is really love you.. :w00t:

Yuki is just so cool, Rena finally gonna realized Jurina's suffering.. Ugh what happen next? can't wait the conflict to go more haywire.. :twisted: cz I think it is still early for wmatsui to made up.. hehehe.. :P

Thanks for update authors-san.. :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
WDF!! REna goes and TALK TO HER!!! about yuiparu .. their relationship is too weird. paruru being pro active is too rare forme.. about atsumina well..

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
one thing i'm curious was how atsumina were at the same place  :?

and rena! about time you realized that airi had done something to jurina  :angry:

and yuki...i just can't handle her character.  :rofl: i mean, lay on bed next to patient, nurse wanna chased her out, escaped with just a wink!   :twothumbs :cathappy:

and yet, she just know when to be serious.. 8)

yui called milky, i wonder how she will explain..and she did this not only to help sayaka but to end her one side love too  :(

can't wait for next already!! XD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Ok i think the worse airin could do to jurina...and it's a no no no!!

Rena please stay close to jurina even she said all the mean word to you just act like tani do enjoy it lol
Tani was amazing person too,she could somehow hard headed lol

Aww sayanee please say it to milky

Yui is too good...

Yuki i should proud to her but well she has a problem with mayu thing too

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Omg!!! Yuki is so carefree... yet so serious no wonder she the leader  :yep: :yep: :yep:
YuiParu is so cute thought their moments... But Yuiparu trolled Takamina is so funny!!
Hope you update soon!!! :wub: :inlove:

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
I ignore her question about Jurina. She’s not the priority at the moment. Sorry, kiddo.

LOL literally what you're trying to do as said in your A/N, embee-san? XD

Her tired eyes were almost pleading me for some distance and I would gladly give that to her if that’s what my Sayanee wants. It hurts a bit, but then I remembered that I need to do this for my own sake. There’s no need to get yourself attached in the first place, Yui. She’s just your bestfriend, please remember that.

Soooooo YuiHAM has feelings for..........? 0v0

“What’s that you’re holding, Rena-san?”

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just for a friend here.” I swallowed the lump, thinking maybe it’s better to just give these to Airi and Churi. I don’t think they have their lunch yet, though.

RENA NO BAKA!!! Don't just back down now! FIGHT FOR JUJU TO RETURN TO YOU-- *slaps self to calm down*

“I’m going out for a bit.”

I was about to turn around when Jurina voiced out, “You’re gonna visit Airi again?”

I can sense the mockery in her voice. There’s a hint of sadness but I think it was only my imagination. There’s no way Jurina would be sad of me being out of this room.

R-dawg. If there's anything I would LOVE to say to you in your face it'd be DO NOT DOUBT YOUR OWN IMAGINATION, BECAUSE WHAT YOU IMAGINE COULD VERY WELL BE TRUE.  :smhid

“What’s with the face? You got a split personality disorder or something, Rena?”

“What? No I don’t.” I gave her a look that shows how ridiculous Yuki is for even to have a thought like that. “I was just… thinking.”

Well that's... another story. *cues in Sekai ga Naiteru Nara* *slapped* \ :v /

“And by this observation, let me ask you again.” Yuki turned around, her eyes looking straight at me with the pose of a prosecutor in that Phoenix Wright game. “Are you, Matsui Rena, really sure that you are the only person that has been trying all by herself to mend everything back together?”

The question hit me hard as I fall onto my knees, my hands pulling out my hair all over the place as I yelled in a high-pitched scream, “NOOOOO!!!”

Okay, sorry that was an exaggeration.

“That would’ve been an epic scene.” Yuki commented with a smirk. I shook my head to get my mind straight again.

I adore the Phoenix Wright series so I could imagine this whole scene being played out like in the game!  :lol: And Yuki-leader is definitely cool here. Able to console one of her mates in her own way seriously despite her easygoing outlook most of the time.  #yukirinbestgril  :lol: :thumbsup (yes I spelled 'gril' on purpose :v)

“Airi-kun…” I wipe the remaining tears with a determined face, “He… he did something to Jurina, didn’t he?”

Ah no~ lah~ he just gave her an ice-cream with disgusting flavour one day as a prank and that's why she hates him now.  :doh: Oblivious much, R? Still, I'm curious to know what gayAiri did to poor Juju to have traumatised her. Hmm......

I looked like a fool with my left foot hanging midair while my right hand about to smack Sayanee’s left shoulder. Slowly, I backed away from her without making my presence known. The same way I always crept behind her to stealthily snoop on who she’s texting with. Possessive much, huh? I know Sayanee don’t really mind but she did said she needed space so I have to respect her request and give her all the space she ever needs. I think I need some space from her too. Maybe I should make a trip to the outer space? Wow, I wonder how much travelling in a rocket would cost… Eh, wait. I don’t need to think about space, I just need to stop thinking about Sayanee all the time. Hold on, did I just thought about Sayanee? Oopps! Stop thinking about her! Argh, I think I’m going crazy… It’s because of this place, no doubt about it.

#YOKOYAMAMOTO #FEELS

“Oh, oh! Ice cream! You want some? It’s my treat!” She jumped around like a little kid while pointing at the ice cream vendor by the playground. It was amusing to see a 20-something years old girl letting loose like that. All the girls I’ve been with would always try to act like they’re from a dignified family or they were raised to be prim and polite, like how a matured lady should be. I like those types of women, of course. They’re not a pain in the ass, except for their high-class taste. I guess that’s where the scrooge in me came from, because of these high standard ladies. However, it’s definitely the first time I’ve been with a girl like Paruru. She’s more like Sayanee, I can say. Well, not really like that cool and stubborn Sayanee. But she looked civilised enough to be my friend. Maybe I should actually enjoy her presence. Besides, I’ve got nothing to lose... right?

“Who in the right mind would reject free food? Count me in!”

“Thought so. I’ll run you there.”

“Pftt… Like hell I will. You can never trick a dignified lady like me to run in the playground.” I wear a smug smirk while crossing my hand, posing like the statue of Athena. Wait, was it really Athena? Athos? Meh, whoever that is.

“Oh, I think you will.” She walked backwards while waving her purse in the air. Hold on. That purse looked familiar. Where have I seen that hideous full of rainbow-colored bows pattern before… HUH?!

“OOY!!! THAT’S MINE! How the hell… GIVE THAT BACK!”

“Come and get it, lazy ass!” Oh did she just taunt me? How dare she insult my wonderful ass!

“Why you… I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR TREAT?!”

“Of course it was… but I didn’t say anything about using my money!”

It’s against my rule and pride to run where there’s people around but for the sake of my going-to-be-wasted money, I scrammed my feet to catch up with the already running Paruru. I might looked like a jaguar chasing after her prey, or a monkey trying to get the first piece of banana, perhaps a crippled old lady who had to run for the first time in her life. With everyone’s stare, I’m positive I look weird and ugly at the moment but for the sake of my money, I’d do everything. Anything just to keep it from getting misused. And to prove to this annoying girl that two can always play the game.

On another note; this Paruru will be the death of me.

Nay, YuiHAM. Paruru will never ever be the death of you, but the best thing that'll ever happen in your life!  XD Give Paruru a chance~ :3 And gosh, they're like little kids bickering with each other. TOO ADORBS! *^* Not just the part I quoted but pretty much the whole YuiParu part in general  :heart: As much as I ship YokoYamamoto (for guilty pleasure), YuiParu FTW!!!!!!  :twothumbs

“Umm… h-hold on. Am I… are they g-going to… you know… c-cut it?”

Paruru and I looked at each other with confusion clearly shown on our faces. For real, Takamina? That’s why people always take advantage of your naivety. Like what I’m about to do… hehehe.

“Well, since we’re taking a lot of time with your bickering and loud mouth earlier, by the looks of it…” I bit my lip with a loud sigh, “Yeah, they’ll need to cut it. Right, Paruru?” I gave her a wink, the latter playing along with my teasing as she nodded with a grim face.

“N-N-No… NOOOOOOO!!!”

Bakamina you so gullible  :lol: YuiParu pair good job trolling the life outta her.

---

Aaaaah~~~ that was definitely a good read! First time quoting each statement like this to comment.  :lol: I did tell Zhen after all that I was commenting while reading, but didn't post 'cuz of crappy Internet. ><

Thanks for the update, embee-san! Zhen!  :thumbsup There's really never enough of this fic in my mind. I'd love to read more soon~  ;)

P.S. I don't mind if this is never-ending 'cuz it's my dose of stress relief whenever you both release a new chapter   :thumbup :lol: Take your time guys~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - No More