JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Sexy

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 330234 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)
« Reply #640 on: June 03, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »
No matter how much they yearn to be, idols aren't "normal teenagers". So, of course, they have different rules.

No one wonders about the guy? Isn't he supposed to be an idol too? Why is his face blurred out in some pics and not hers? Johnny paid up but UFA refused?

I'm not sure how I feel about this incident. To be honest, I guess I don't feel much until I see the consequence. I still believe she won't leave Berryz nor H!P. There might be some punishment, though.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #641 on: June 03, 2008, 07:59:37 AM »
It's not really confirmed that the guy is from Hey! Say! Jump or another Johnny's group- that came from some forum post, and even the article on Tantei File I found on the H!O forums didn't identify him as being from HSJ.

I find it a little suspicious that the videos don't have any audio though, even the high-quality one...

Sometimes following H!P feels like one big soap opera!  :P

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #642 on: June 03, 2008, 08:02:56 AM »
uh 2ch seems really angry about this they have so many threads for this scandal. She's a really big loss from Berryz when she will be kicked out from Berryz, but i hope that they don't fire her from the whole H!P. Maybe she will only have a punishment with two months or so to not be in TV or Magazines.... i don't know.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #643 on: June 03, 2008, 08:10:53 AM »
^^^ You mean if, not when?

Hmm...I think I've seen some stalker vids before and the audio got cut too. You'd just get noises, unless you had mics on them. :lol:

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #644 on: June 03, 2008, 08:46:31 AM »
If that new pic hadn't shown up I would have been reeeeeaaalllly doubtful, but that image is way to strong. =(

Still, there's a little spark of hope in me.
Cause there's something about the vid...
It's like the girl on the tape is trying SO hard to look like miyabi that it's not like miyabi...
There's just something...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #645 on: June 03, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »
^Not to burst your bubble of hope, but there are tons of evidence beside those videos.

I'm sure you've already seen them.

uh 2ch seems really angry about this they have so many threads for this scandal.

Not really. During scandals like this it's usually 20% curious people, 30% trolls and the rest are either Miyabi fans or Berryz/C-ute fans. The angry ones rarely post.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #646 on: June 03, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »
Well there hasn't been any mention from any media sources yet(that's when u have to worry) nothing on the news or in a magazine.(i know that didn't happen for megumi but there's a chance she took herself out there)
No word from UFA yet so currently we're safe...but boardering the not-safe

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #647 on: June 03, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »
Apparently they canceled they handshake event, so now it's just a solo event.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #648 on: June 03, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »
Apparently they canceled they handshake event, so now it's just a solo event.
So she will still sing her songs and talk a bit? That's good. Maybe she'll apologize... it's probably good for her that they canceled the handshake part...
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #649 on: June 03, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
^Not to burst your bubble of hope, but there are tons of evidence beside those videos.

^well that's exactly what you did.
---
Isin't the event over by now?? I'm dreading the words;
"Kyou... berrizzu kobo to haropurjojekto... sotsugyoshimash" (followed by: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!???")

;I'm glad there's been no announce yet.  It surely doesn't mean it's safe but still.
Please please please just fade away.

Here's another thought i had; what if she (or UFA) just says "it's not me(her)"??
I mean even if it is, no one has any 100% proof carved in stone, right?
(unless this idiot-stalker-photographer comes with DNA next. -__-)

And yeah, people would be doubtful but it's wotas... no offence but they don't always seem that bright IMO. (no wota-discuss please. Not the point I was going after)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 04:44:01 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #650 on: June 03, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
So the even was still today.
Setlist:

6/03(火) 夏焼雅
入場曲:1回目/恋してる時はいつも・・・ 2回目/夏 Remember you
1.そうだ! We're ALIVE/モーニング娘。
2.正夢/あぁ!
3.ピリリと行こう!/Berryz工房

Looks like there didn't happen much regarding the scandal.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #651 on: June 03, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
^
That's a good sign.
I was almost thinking that if there was going to be something official, it would happen then. Kind of like "Here's my solo event... and my farewell 'concert!'" I'm not sure she's 100% safe, but it's looking like if anything was going to happen, we'd know by now.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #652 on: June 03, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »
Ah! Masayume! Awesome Aa! song!
Ah..but she has natsu remember you...we've seen her sing that before :(

any rips yet?

i am glad also about the no mention of 'it' looks like the fact it's not being covered by any real media might have made the difference.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #653 on: June 03, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
 :D

great, so she sung her audition song ! must be nice memories there
and Masayume ?  :wub: it's been a while i was waiting to hear that again (not counting the time it was put in the c-ute video)

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #654 on: June 03, 2008, 07:32:24 PM »
Also chilean fans support Miya

I want more news ._.

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #655 on: June 03, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »
No one wonders about the guy? Isn't he supposed to be an idol too? Why is his face blurred out in some pics and not hers? Johnny paid up but UFA refused?

That's likely the case.  Is there a more powerful entity in J-showbiz than Johnny's Jimusho?

And let's face it: there's a double standard for guys and gals.  That's life.

What's the buzz in Japan about all this?  As always, it's the opinion in the homeland that matters...

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #656 on: June 03, 2008, 08:35:01 PM »
All the wotas on 2ch said that the solo event went well, fortunately.  :) The handshake session didn't seem to be canceled either.

There have been a lot of rumors/scandals that didn't affect things much (for a list of some of them, go here), and hopefully this one will be one of them. It still hasn't been covered by any print tabloids or in any legit news sources. There's not even any proof that the guy's in Johnny's!

Click my dragons!

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #657 on: June 03, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »
I'm surprised to see the news on H!O O_o although on the high quality video the girl looks A LOT like miya, i still want to think otherwise :( and even if it IS true, hopefully UFA won't get miya to quit or anything, I like her a lot!!!! I can't imagine berryz or buono without miyabi T_T

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #658 on: June 03, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

That's likely the case.  Is there a more powerful entity in J-showbiz than Johnny's Jimusho?

And let's face it: there's a double standard for guys and gals.  That's life.

What's the buzz in Japan about all this?  As always, it's the opinion in the homeland that matters...

In general Johnny's is generally more leniant when it comes to these sorts of things... I think what it boils down to is if you keep it quiet and stay out of the public light, it's okay, and even when they get caught they only get a slap on the wrist, nohere near the measures H!P go to...

However, there was a time when pictures of Takaki Yuya (he's in the same band as Inoo Kei) and a girl who was also an idol got leaked... and then the girl mysteriously disappeared from showbusiness very soon after. I don't think this will happen to Miyabi though, as she's much too popular.

I hope she'll be okay, I can't imagine Buono or Berryz without her..

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #659 on: June 03, 2008, 10:55:51 PM »
Some reports of the Miyabi solo event from wotas at 2ch (translated by Ronin @H-O):

1. Here's my report.
She sang "We are alive!", "Masayume" and "Piriri".
Earlier she wanted to go to America and the moon, but now it's Hawaii.
Her favorite season is summer.
Her charm point used to be her eyes, now it's her little ears.
She also wants to ride on clouds, drive a submarine, become a bird etc. Funny Miyabi-like talk. (lol)
"That matter" wasn't touched on and the handshake lasted for about 10 seconds at the most if you really took your time.
Miyabi's costume was from the new song.
As expected one could feel her nervousness because it's her first solo event and she said so herself, but when I saw Miyabi doing her very best, I thought to myself that I'll continue supporting her no matter what happens.

2. I'm on my way home from the first event.
Her costume was the same as in the artist photo.
Of course neither the wota or Miyabi touched on "that subject".
During the handshake I said to her "No matter what happens, follow your dream and do your best!", she said "I'll do my best!" with a smile on her whole face.
That was really cute~.

3. I just came back from the first event.
I was worrying if Miya would have to tell us an important notice, but there wasn't anything like that.
Miya was smiling all the time, so I was smiling all the time too.
There was no particularly weird atmosphere or anything and I could easily take part twice in the handshake.

I: "I'm glad that I came here today! Miya, have you been happy lately?"
Miya: "Thank you very much! Yes, I'm having fun everyday!"
I: "I see. If something bad happens, don't lose!"
Miya: "Yes, thank you very much! Please come again!"
When I waved bye-bye, she waved back with both hands.

4. It ended.
Nothing happened. (lol)

1. The second event ended.
The handshake was slow-paced and the event went on in a calm atmosphere.
I guess that means she doesn't know anything about the movie yet.
I wonder if she'll be informed after this... (depressed)

2. Before the second event everyone was smiling bitterly at the strict guarding of the meeting place, but nevertheless the handshake was slow-paced and each one of us had about 8~9 seconds.
Normally you have only 5 seconds.
I don't really know why, but Miyabi-chan was the best! Miyabi-chan!

3.During the handshake one mid-aged man from her agency was standing next to her and listening and checking what the wota were saying to her.
I lol'ed when he nodded and reacted like Miyabi-chan.

4. The second event was the best!  XD
Her performance of "Masayume" was so great that I had tears in my eyes. It was perfect. XD

5. Today there weren't any wota in mourning dresses and no booing wota either.
The crazy Miyabi wota from yesterday weren't there either. (lol)
Maybe it was because the handshake was so slow-paced, but you guys really got as much as you wanted, huh? (lol)

I could only see the end of it, but you guys seemed to be having lots of fun. XD
That's why I had lots of fun too!!! Miyabi-chan is the best! Wahaha

6. It was strictly guarded, but everyone was calm and laid-back.
The staff people didn't forcibly stop you, so you could take 4 turns if you were really persistent.
I think there were lots of gentlemen like me who left on their own after about 5 seconds.

7. Miyabi seemed a bit nervous, but she seemed very natural, like she doesn't know about yesterday's matter.
When she said that arithmetics(now mathematics) and kanji are her weak points, she had actually written the date on the whiteboard in hiragana and not in kanji. When someone said "You really seem bad at kanji.", she said "Of course I can write those kanji!!" and wrote the date again.
When the wota reacted with a "Wow!", she said "What's with that "Wow!"?!" while laughing. She seemed very good-humored.

From the first event:
Food she doesn't like: "Now it's green pepper and carrots, earlier it was Welsh onion, green pepper, celery, parsley, carrots."
She still can't eat the ones she didn't like earlier.
Places she'd like to go to: "Now it's Hawaii (she hasn't been outside of Japan yet). Earlier it was America and the moon (she used to think that there's a rabbit living on the moon when she was small.)"
Favorite season: "Now it's summer (everyone knew that already, so the wota said it together with her). It used to be winter."

Questions from the wota:
"What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" "Vanilla! I also like "Garigarikun's cola flavor."
"Your name contains the kanji for "summer". What do you want to do this summer or what do you want to challenge yourself on?" "Surfing... I'd like to go surfing, but I don't know anyone who could teach me how to."
"Where do you think that you've improved the most since debuting?" "I've become a bit quicker at memorizing choreographies... I think. (lol)"

Click my dragons!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Sexy