JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 332274 times)

Offline Schism

• †Alastor.Legion.Astaroth†
  • Member+
  • Nergal Spell
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread ノノl∂_∂'ル
« Reply #500 on: October 28, 2007, 07:00:52 PM »
Woah good to see you again CrhNo and wow as always with a good drawing stuff and in especial these two pics

Just awesome, so keep that artistic work man

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #501 on: October 28, 2007, 07:13:59 PM »
@chokkan : <3
 btw, what's your blog ?

secret ~ not telling you ~ J/k XD

my blog is very messy and I'm planning to build another blog in different blog site ... I'll tell you when I'm done "cleaning" it up ~

did you watch the Honto no Jibun Limited Edition DVD ?? OMG the dance is GREAT !!! the behind the scenes was .... *dead* :wub:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #502 on: October 29, 2007, 08:52:28 AM »
@Schism : glad you like them ! thanks for your support  :)
@chokkan : ok for your "blog"  :lol:

and well yeah i saw the DVD....it's...a treasure  :farofflook:
i love how Miya said "Miyabi desu" at the begning...
I was surprised she was the one who was the most stressed  :mon innocent:
no mater what other can say, Miya and Momo are close, they were holding hands during all the way to the stage, and when they high-five, they held their hand again...

I smiled when Miya was really surprised in the backstages  :D
and...i wouldn't mind being THE girl in the staff too................................... :mon ignore:

about the dance shot...
well....i watched the c-ute dance shot first so....after that it was....kinda.....

slow XD

but i looped on it again and again...
first time i looped on it was to watch Miya, then to watch the whole stuff, then i focused on theirlegsdon'taskwhyihavenoideas....

Momo's pout is priceless XD

Later this week, i'll make some gifs  :D

Hop step jump,you don't know ? lol

I had a dream about Miya  :nya:

actually, it started to be a dream of Buono!...
They were shooting the PV, but it's completly different from the real one.
They weren't wearing the same clothes anyway, i don't remember what momo and airi were wearing, but Miya was wearing some blue/gray/white schotish skirt and top.

They were in some kind of subway, and i think it looked more like a sewer than train subway station...

There was Yossi and Inaba too, and some staff.
At a part, Momo was making fun of a vending machin haha but i forgot what she said...
then i took her, and put her on my shoulder and ran around like that, she was scared XD  but was laughing. Yossi was having fun and said "even on your shoulder she doesn't reach the top of the ceiling" XD
mmmm ...i think she was wearing the same skirt as the real one...

I spent the most of the time playing with momo at first...

After that i don't really remember what happened, and i stayed with Yossi and Inaba, oh, there was the one from melon who has glasses too, what's her name again...megumi ?..all of them were making fun and joking around...
I was waiting for Miya, when they finished shooting, we left together...

the image after was in some kind of car from the future, we were sitting on the front, big windscreen, no driver, the car was driving by itself, seems like it, and we started talking...

She was talking japanese and i had absolutly no idea of what she was blablabling about XD. She had to explain me what she was saying, i think i remember a part where i asked "haji..like hajime ?" XD then she showed me what she was talking about, "un saule pleureur" and she had that beautiful smile on her face it made me melt...and...

looks like....

i confessed to her ?

i was shy and i looked at her, she was playing with something, probably her phone, and then i said...

"anata ga suki"

she didn't looked at me but was still smiling...

"anata wa ?" i asked...

THEN I WOKE UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!  :banghead:

why ??? because someone called !!!!! what a timing to call seriously...it was like...Sunday at 8:34am to be precise...

i'm not angry...cause i really enjoyed that dream...it's been a while i haven't dreamt about her. so i'm happy to see her beautiful smile again. :shy1:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: October 29, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
^ Nooooo!, omg I love your dreams. Damn, I hope you next dream is a continuation of this one :)
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: October 29, 2007, 10:20:23 AM »
I already asked this before, seriously, did you take your medicine?

XD

damn nice dream. Can you send my regards to captain just in case you'll dream about her in the future? I'll be really thankfull to you.

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #505 on: October 30, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »
@modesta : i love my dreams too xD except when i make them cry :lol i wish i would dream about what happen next...but i don't think that can happen  :cry:
@zigg : thanks for your advice but i don't see why i should take medicine in this case, you want me to stop dreaming about Miya ????! you are cruel  :cry:
in other case, well i don't know what medicine i should take, any suggestion ? :lol

"HIDOI ! MIYA HIDOI DESU" XD

I watched the berryz fanclub dvd, and i have to say Miya is EVIL XD

but first, she looked like the leader there, she made all the talking, i love when she started the introduction:
"Natsuyaki Miyabi desu !"
"Sugaya Risako desu !"
"Shimizu Saki desu !"
"Miyabi desu !"
Captain : "again ? XD"
"Miyabi desu !"

raburi desu ka naaaa~

and the
"arererere ?!" rofl...

She seemed to enjoy the rollercoster so much hahaha
I also like when she checked if everyone was tall enough to go on :lol:

No comment on how she made fun of the two who cried :lol:
(but still nothing compared to how captain did...)

NONONONO they shouldn't have let Miya take the camera XD
not because she is such a camwhore, but also because well....
she usually make me feel dizzy, and well this time wasn't an exeption XD
but nothing compared to the one who played with the zoom...

why was she Evil ? well because she threw the red ball and hit the girls XD
i think she hit everyone :lol:
that was just so unexpected XD
and she seems to master it, when she fainted throwing to Captain by staring and faking aiming at her, she hit Maasa just so damn straight !

Her "Berryz Koubou" just went straight to my heart like a spear and just "transpereser" it...
that must be why i feel so ...so....aaaaarg dead when i see her beautiful smile...

i was kinda sad she lost every games, i mean the one where you have to say a word from a theme, i forgot what's the name...first was color right ? then flower's names...

anyway, you guys might going to say i'm biased, zigg is going to say Captain's one is the best, wordy is going to say that Risako's one was the best, nach is going to say momo's one is the best, blu-cheri is going to say that Maa's one is the best but...
well...
for me, Miya's SEXY BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMU IS THE BEST !!!!
(but still nothing compared to Mari's Sexy beam :grin)

i love how she snifed the cookie before eating it :lol:

i was drawing a Miya for halloween when my PC crashed... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry:
and since it's not one of my habit to save what i'm doing.... :cry:
i felt like my pc was telling me : "GO TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME DRAWING !!!!"
 :lol:

also, Miya missed a rehearsal of their play, so Chinami had to hold a towel with miya on it  :rofl:

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #506 on: October 30, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »
I don't think I'm ever not going to crack up when I see that picture. XDDDD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #507 on: October 30, 2007, 11:15:36 PM »
lol, me too, there is another pic (basically the same thing) where Chinami is looking in a different direcction while holding Miyabi's pic. That one made me laugh more. Why wasn't she there? School event or something?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: October 31, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »
^with my hideous japanese i heard momo saying that it was Miyabi's day off.
But Chinami holding a miyabi towel is fucking awesome....i laughed so much. Miyabi and Chinami seemed pretty close too on the Berryz Hello!Days DVD.

And Chrno, give me one of your miya dreams. I never had any dreams with her...it's so sad  :cry:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #509 on: October 31, 2007, 04:06:12 AM »
i was drawing a Miya for halloween when my PC crashed... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry:
and since it's not one of my habit to save what i'm doing.... :cry:
i felt like my pc was telling me : "GO TO STUDY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME DRAWING !!!!"
 :lol:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #510 on: November 01, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »
the bouncer dude that came in a little later is quite amusing too ..
what is his role in the act ?

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #511 on: November 02, 2007, 02:59:51 AM »
Ahh! I've finally been able to see that picture! (it doesn't work at the office for some reason...) And I want that towel!!! lol.  :cry: That would just be perfect...

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #512 on: November 02, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »
@Maxis : who knows  :lol:
@rokun : well i can't access to the roda now  :? i'll ask the owner later...

I had another small dream about Miya , and no, it wasn't continuing the last one...and it was seriously weird...

It was the first dream of my night so i don't really remember everything, but still one point that was pretty clear...

The bignning was...with koharu...
she was trying to fly over the top of several houses, the landscape was more like some jungle actually...
then she went to take a shower, still outside, it was like some waterfall...

there, Miya, Risako and Chinami came to take a shower too...

well if you ask, they weren't wearing a bikini...but they had a towel hiding everything (i'm happy to see that even on my dream i'm not that perv xD)

THey were joking and having fun, until...

Chinami's towel accidentally fell and...

IT WAS A HE ?!!!!!!

the heck ?!

but Miya and Risako were still laughing, they knew...

i don't remember what was my role there because i didn't talk to them, i felt more like i was watching a movie, but i was still next to them...

there was a close-up on Miya when she stopped washing herself (well more like stop playing with the water) and asked Chinami to come with her...

she leant her elbow on a small fance and then...

some kind of sad atmosphere came, she had that sad beautiful smile and said to Chinami :

"at least you can tell her that you love her"

...les....lesb....GAY ?!

Miya was inlove with Risako and talked about that with Chinami who seems to be a guy inlove with Risako too...

i woke up just after that...i was like "wth ?"
and felt asleep probably right after that too...
then i had something like a nightmare, but a nice nightmare...mmm more like a dream which started with a disaster and then a lot of actions XD (and with cute girls :o) and then another one about Maki (the one who played in HanaKimi and Nobuta no Produce) she was playing a girl trying to hide that she was pregnent at school and i was here to help her... but nothing about Miya again...

weird...and i just can't say "it's ok at least there was the waterfall shower part" because of "Chinami"...

My computer or PS must hate that idea of a Halloween Miya... it crashed again when i started the comic, but this time i took a screen shot when i saw it was freezed so i didn't have to draw her face again...but still  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Maybe it was a probleme with PScs2, so i uninstalled it and installed PS 7 instead, crossing my fingers hoping it would just stop crashing...i probably just need more Ram...

When i started to draw, i could feel the difference between the pixel 1 pen of both versions... it was kinda disturbing...and also i can't select more than one layer ? and some other options from Edition menu weren't there too...
Then i didn't really feel like doing some illustrations i had planed for Buono!...oh well i can still do it next week, even if halloween is over...

*click*

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #513 on: November 03, 2007, 12:58:50 AM »
^ Chinami is the DAMAN? :stoned: NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hehe the comic strip made me think if Buono got to keep those outfits they wore for those mags. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline moo

« Reply #514 on: November 10, 2007, 02:36:48 AM »

not mine

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #515 on: November 10, 2007, 07:10:48 AM »
Kya ~~~~~ so cute XD

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #516 on: November 10, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »
My favorite part of the PV would have to be when they pop up with Miyabi in the middle. I can't help but love that. XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #517 on: November 13, 2007, 11:02:13 AM »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #518 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #519 on: November 20, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »
777th !

Woooo~

Ok for my 777th i'm going to post
7 captures i love,
7 parts i love in her songs,
7 reasons to love her

the 7 captures :
Well i took them way before the dvd mags and fanclub dvds and the new pv so...

the 7 parts in songs :

humm~~ in gag
Cheeky ha in anata
lovely love love lovely you in the middle of sprinter
Wow Wow Yeah in special generation
her last koi no jubaku
huuuun~in muna
umi no ao in natsu wakame

the 7 reasons why i love her :

Her singing (voice in general)
click to watch

the heck momo had 2:54mins for her solo, miya had only 2:37 T_T

Her dancing
click to watch

Her Smile
click to watch

Her crazy laughing
click to download

BerryzKoubou Kiritsu! Rei! Chakuseki! with Only Miya and Captain :11min50sec of pure laugh

Her goofing off and camwhoring
click to watch

How she can steal Risako's camwhoring moment

Her nakayoshi with captain , finally wonderfully showed by a gorgeous duet
 click to watch

Her Momonomonomae ! but i already posted the video twice so let's say : Her spontaneous cuteness
click to watch

EDORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

i guess i don't have to mention her beauty...it's include in the 7reasons already...

:imdead:

I had a new dream about miya but this time i think i wish i didn't...
Everything started by being at uni, in a big amphitheater i never saw but with a lot a people i know or used to know... infact all the people there were the one i can't really stand...The teachers where the bag guys in Bleach (rukia's brother) and one of my real teacher that i had last year which was the worse i ever had i think...this guy is a real jerk...anyway started the class by telling us there is a surprised test, and this test was about biology, brain radio to be exact, we had to find what was the problem with the brain...after that we had to change the room and we got another exam, this time i was sitting next to an old commerade i had in primary and middle school, he sent sms with his samsung phone, then i took it and tried to send one until he get it back and throw it to the teacher. So they wanted to punish me but it was time to get to the most special part of the dream...we got out of the room and end up in some weird park...almost like a army training camp, with "barbed" everywhere...
There i met Miya (yes it is really a miya dream !)
I don't know what she was doing there, but she didn't seem to be student like me nor a teacher. But she told me the answer of the outside test : "you see, before the blue rocks, there are a lot of monkeys, but after the blue rocks, you can't see any monkey.Do you know why ?" i answered no idea. "Because there was a war here and after the blue rock it's a poisoned era. Every monkey died"
i was like wth....then she hugged me, and act like she always does, happy and smily.

But few minutes later, the kids that was here and the monkeys started to get crazy and attacked every students, so i told Miya to run away while i was kicking some monkeys, but when i saw that the teacher was fallowing her i had to run after them.

I used to be quiet good in hide&catch game, i mean by escaping the guy who wants to touch me, also good at escaping the one who fallows me in basketball, looks like i used the same technic here to escape the kids who wanted to catch me.

But, when i reached the exit gate, it was full of army man and crazy
kids blocking it,i couldn't see Miya or the teacher...

i'm afraid i couldn't save her...

So i let the kids catch me and i don't know if i died there but since
i couldn't save Miya, it's like died...

there is this stk talk on momo's thread...
i think people who chat with me on the chatroom already know that i like stk cute girls in the train...so i think i would be a Miya stk if i was in Japan...

tama-sama please don't slap me...

Hallow!n Buono...i know it's kinda late, but who cares ! It's never too late to draw a Miya  O0

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)