JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Konayuki

Author Topic: When Puppy Meets Puppet (WMatsui, MaYuki & others - genderbender) 27/12/2015  (Read 76042 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: When Puppy Meets Puppet (Wmatsui,MaYuki,etc) (genderbender) Chapter 6
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »
Depending on what program you've written the story in, I don't mind writing with you ^_^ I've injured myself too~

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2015, 01:16:43 PM »
LOL,seriously typing with my left hand makes me tired,but i still have ideas to write ^^
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2015, 01:17:38 PM »
I've hurt my shoulder, badly.... If I could be of any use to you I'll be here

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2015, 02:03:06 PM »
Thankk youuuu you really helped meeeee TvT
My Fic:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2015, 02:09:59 PM »
Mou~
U should've been more careful .. (-,-)
Jaaa~
Take care...
GWS.... ;)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2015, 02:27:21 PM »
Thankk youuuu you really helped meeeee TvT

No problem~

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2015, 02:33:47 PM »
hehehe,i was chasing my cousin
My Fic:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »
X3 I'm in my room, by myself....

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
Chasing your cousin with a cast on your right hand and a phone on your left hand is not fun at all TvT
My Fic:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2015, 03:07:13 PM »
 :rofl: X3 Hey wanna meet me at that doc I shared with you?

SSK Single = Churi being cute as f

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:20:46 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Re: When Puppy Meets Puppet (Wmatsui,MaYuki,etc) (genderbender) Chapter 7
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2015, 08:50:53 PM »
Chapter 7

Rena's POV

"Eh ?" We said unison,My normal life where are youuuuuuu I cried inside my heart
"Yeah,you guys are the new P8,congrats"Shinoda-sensei doesn't even bother to look at us,Just what kind of teacher is he ?
"But,we're just a group of newly transfered students" i protested
"And ?" akimoto-sensei retorted
"We can't become prefect that fast" milky silently said
"As i see from your records at your old school,you guys didn't bully or make some troubles for the student council or the ordinary students"
"But we were expelled from our former school" haruna protested
"Because of protecting an ordinary student am i right ?" he smirked,that's it he won this debate
"Okay,we will accept your offer to be the P8" i could see determination  in his eyes
and the rest of the dinner i didn't utter a single word,and i went to my new room
It's freaking big actually,i could say that this is almost as big as my room,and to say that this is a room it's more like that this is a freaking huge presidential suite
there's even a ,a dining room,and a kitchen,so what's the point of the dining hall ?,huff but this room doesn't have a spa or sauna not like mine ,i decided to took a long and relaxing bath,so as i filled the tub i turn on the TV,and it's a live interview,and the one that's interviewed is MY PARENTS ?,i jawdropped

*TV POV*

Reporter:So Mr.Kashiwagi,is it true that your second daughter is engaged to  Watanabe Mayu ?
Rena's papa:Yeah it's Right miss
Reporter:and,i heard some rumors that your first daughter will be engaged to Matsui Jun ?
Rena's mom:Yes,the engagement party will be held soon,since they are abroad for study,so we will held the part at their winter break
Reporter:Oh,i see so what's your daughter's opinion about this engagement ?
Rena's papa:Rena's very happy with this engagement,in fact they are currently in a relationship

Rena's POV
I quickly turn off the TV,and run to the bathroom,as i see my reflection on the  mirror i realized that i my face was as red as a tomato
"ahh,mouuu whatever"i took a quick shower and enter the tub,as i enter the tub closed my eyes,and think how my life has changed since Jun came
everyone said i became brighter,"It's all thanks to him ?,i guess ?" i get out form the tub and wrap a towel around my body,as i get out from the bathroom
and headed to my actual bedroom i passed the living room and saw jun is sitting on one of my couch lazily and when our eyes met we both froze
"Kyaaaa,Hentaiiiiiii !!!" i throw him a random thing and run to my bedroom
"I-ITTAIIII !!!" he shouted in pain,i changed into a  oversized purple t-shirt and a houndstooth sweat pants that barely reached my knee i usually doesn't wear any pants to sleep
just panties and a oversized T-shirt of course only Yuki knew about this,since there's Jun here it's impossible for me to get out with only a t-shirt and t-shirt on right ?
and went to the living room,as i glared at jun and sit on the couch i ask him,
"What are you doing here Matsui Jun ?" i could feel that my gekikara aura is leaking out cuz' he is shivering like a helpless little puppy that's lost in sahara desert,
meh i don't give a shit about that,"I was bored inside my room so i went to your room,i pressed the doorbell but you didn't respond,so i opened the door and it was unlocked
so i enter your room,and as i head to your living room i found out that you were taking a bath since i heard the shower's voice,and i sit here waiting you"
he smiled goofily and that pissed me off so i pinch his PUPPY EAR,ugh so that was the problem, i forgot to lock the door
"who says that you could enter my room as free as you like"

"Ehhh,but you're my soon-to-be fiancee right,your parents had agreed about it,did you watched the news earlier ?" he asked me
"No" i lied with a straight face,and he pouts
"Then,let's watch sadako Rena-chan" he smiled and showed the dvd,ughh i hate horror movies
"No,i'll pass I'm tired,go out from my room now"
"ara ?,rena-chan are you afraid of horror movies ?" he used that marimokkori smug face
"Wha ?!,no i'm not" i blushed slightly
"Then,let's watch Sadako together" he pout and poke my cheek
"Not today okay Jun,tomorrow i promise you we'll watch together" i smiled
"Ehhh,pinky promise ?" he smiled
"Un,pinky pro-" i blacked out,but i could hear some faint sounds
"rena-chan ?.rena-chan ?,rena-chan are you alright ?,keep it together rena-chan" i could feel jun's concern from his voice
i could feel his cold forehead against mine,before i fully passed out.

Timeskip Morning
I woke up feeling something warm wrapped around me,and it's jun,he looks so handsome wearing that sweatpants and why is he bare-chested ?!,wait what ?,he's bare-chested ?!
wooww he got abs,wait rena is not time for thatt !!! "Kyaaaa" i break free from his hug and went to the corner of my bed
since it's freaking big so there's still plenty much space,if the 2 of us slept together but it's not time for that
"Hmm...,?,rena-chan are you fine already ?",he said putting his hand on my  forehead which causes me to blush,and suddenly i feel dizzy and i fell down from my sitting position
"Ugh,i feel so damn dizzy..." i held my own head
"Then,just sleep my princess,I'll tell the teacher that you were sick,and i will take breakfast for you from the dining hall" he said that while smiling as he put my head on my pillow
"Can you cook for me jun ?" i use one of my cute rena edition

Jun's POV
"Can you cook for me Jun ?" uwaahhh, i can't say no to it she's too cute
"Of course,how could i say no to my princess" i said as i peck her forehead and left to the kitchen 
"Arigatou Jun" that was all i heard before closing the door and so i headed to the kitchen,as i cook the porridge for Rena,i mailed everyone from the P8 that me and rena will not
come to school today,she's sick and to tell the teacher for us,and in a matter of seconds after i send the mail,i heard the doorbell rang many times,so as i went to the door i realized
that I'm bare-chested so i went to the living room to wear my t-shirt,and i open the door revealing the whole P8 and a very very very very angry Kashiwagi Yuki
"MATSUI JUN,WHAT TAKES YOU SO LONG TO OPEN THE DOOR ?!" uh oh that black yukirin came out
"sorry i was cooking for rena-chan,she's inside her bedroom,if you need something I'm at the kitchen" i left them,and resume my cooking

At Rena's bedroom Sai's POV
"excuse me" we said in unison as we enter rena's bedroom,and as we expected as the black queen she ran as fast as she could to rena's bed
"Onee-chan,daijobu ?" she held rena's hand and look at her eyes,and we could see sparkles around here
"I'm quite fine,thanks to Jun's treatment last night she weakly smiled
"Ho ?" i raised my right eyebrow "What kind of treatment that he gave you ?" i smirked,and milky smirked too
"He just gave me some medicine,come on sai we're not even engaged yet *cough* *cough*" she smiled weakly and blushed
"I saw the TV yesterday,it will be at the nearest school break am i right ?" milky sit on a chair near rena's bed
"and there,102.5 F,are you a dog or something ?" Haruna airheadly said *dog's normal temperature is higher than human 
"Nyan-nyan I'm 100% human,it's just a fever" Rena pout
"Nyan-nyan i dunno you were mean" yuu sulked
"Ehhhh, i was joking"she tap yuu's shoulder
"So,let's skip the first day of school  ?" i asked as i throw myself on a purple couch and turned on the TV
"What about the food ?" Yuu said as he sit beside me
"We have a chef here" Milky and everybody smirked except mayu that's getting paler by seconds after hearing my statement
"Rena-chan,sorry it takes a long tome to prepare the food" Jun said as he enter rena's bedroom with a food tray
"Awwww,what a sweet puppy you are Jun" i tap his shoulder and head to the living room with the rest of the prefects except our newest lovebirds of course

Jun's POV
eh ?,why are they leaving when i just get in ?,well whatever the important thing is Rena-chan now,i pushed the tray towards her bed and i seat next to her
"Is there any meat there Jun ?" she frowned and look at me
"No of course,i cook it special for you" i smiled as i hug her
"So,say ahhnn" i try to feed her and grinning like a mad man
"w-w-wha-what ?!,what are you doing Jun ?!" she blushed and she's as red as a tomato now
"Feeding you of course,I can't let my girlfriend feed herself especially when she's sick" i gave  her a caring smile
"But I'm not a baby anymore" she pouted,and it's too kawaii....,no i can't lose yet,this time I will be the one who spoil Rena-chan
"Rena-chan,sometimes you have to let yourself be spoiled by others,I'm always pampered by you so this time,let me be the one who pamper you okay ?" i pat her head
"What are you saying,it's not like you at all Jun,but probably i should let myself be spoiled by somebody else"she looked away,hearing that i took a spoon of my cooking and blow it
to cool it down
"say ahhnn" i feed rena,but finally she ate it all,hufff she's hungry after all,she looks so happy,and i think I'm going crazy because this little thing that they call 'love',when i see her smile
i feel like the luckiest person in this world,at first i thought that she's out of reach,i used to be a bastard that only toys with women's heart,i changes my girlfriends like changing clothes
I was lost inside my thoughts for a while
"-n,Jun ?,Jun wake up ?,hello, anybody here *cough* ?" she playfully knocked my forehead and coughed
"Yep I'm 100% fine Ma'am,so how was the food ?" i salute to her
"It was delicious Jun,Arigatou" she kissed my forehead,so as i slip inside the blanket i hug her and caress her head gently
I could feel that she hugged me back and fell asleep,and now i feel someone watching us,but whatever i shrugged it off as i watch the TV
"ah,i forgot to tell the teachers" so i get out from rena's room to the school

To the living room Yuki's POV

"That playboy,could be mature sometimes" i smirked watching  the TV that's just showed their supposed to be private time,but was disturbed because of darling's spy camera that he put
inside onee-chan's room.
"Yuu,remove the camera now" i darkly said
"aye aye ma'am" he run to rena's bedroom
"seriously,i think that you're the most sadistic kouhai inside this world" sai sighed as he opened his phone
"Guys,i'll be out for a while,tell rena if she wakes up" jun smiled and left

Jun's POV

I left the Scarlet fox's dorm building and head to the school's building with my Harley-Davidson LiveWire
As i arrived in the school's parking i took off my helmet and headed to the teacher's office,as i passed the school's corridor i felt something is sending electricity trough my neck and i passed out.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this chapter is a mess,i typed it with my left hand only,hehehe it took 2 days to made this chapter cause my right hand got a fracture
and this is their school,dorms,and room wait it's not room then just call it flat then --" design.

School ground
-Building:
-Indoor Pool:
-Outdoor Pool:
-Shopping district indoor:
-Shopping district outdoor:
-dining hall :
-GYM:
-sport grounds:
-basketball court:

Dorm buildings :
Purple wolf:
Scarlet fox:
Green Lion:
Blue Owl:

Rena's flat :
Bedroom:
Bathroom:
Living room:
Kitchen :
Dining room:
I'll die of happiness if i could get a dorm room like this,and I'll reveal the other member's room later
P8 properties:
Private Pool:
Lounge:
HQ:
I've added too much pic LOL
My Fic:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2015, 01:02:32 AM »
Thx for the update and the hardwork. ^^
Despite u use ur left hand to type this..
I really like the scene while jun feed rena.. So sweet... :-* :-* i can sense the gentle side of jun..
Nice one!!
Keep it up!! :-P
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2015, 03:47:01 AM »
Otsukare.. shinigami-san.. :twothumbs
This chapter really full of fluff, I can see Jun care a lot about Rena..
And the cliffhanger.. Is Jun being attack? But by who? :banghead:
Oh yeah I've been curious to ask you..
Is everyone in the P8 a second year student? Or Everyone except Yuki that a freshmen?
Are watanabe mayu and watanabe miyuki a siblings like Yuki and Rena? :?
Thanks again..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:30:58 AM by Raizel »

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »
Miyuki is Mayu's twin,mayu is older than miyuki 48 seconds
even though they are twins their personality gap OMG  :catglare:
Yeah it's only Yuki that's a first year

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:55:27 AM by shinigamielf »
My Fic:

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2015, 08:31:22 AM »
Thx for the update and the hardwork. ^^
Despite u use ur left hand to type this..
I really like the scene while jun feed rena.. So sweet... :-* :-* i can sense the gentle side of jun..
Nice one!!
Keep it up!! :-P
I ever experienced something like this when i was in my first semester,but at that time it's my elbow that's misplaced
and now,my right elbow got fractured,man i hate this
and when i was still an 1 grader at primary school i got a head injury,and it hurts so much TvT
so  my life's pretty scary right ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:54:04 AM by shinigamielf »
My Fic:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
I ever experienced something like this when i was in my first semester,but at that time it's my elbow that's misplaced
and now,my right elbow got fractured,man i hate this
and when i was still an 1 grader at primary school i got a head injury,and it hurts so much TvT
so  my life's pretty scary right ?
Yeah, I can say it's quite scary. (>_<'')
And I don't doubt a bit that it's painful.
Really, You need to be more careful, Shinigamielf-san... I don't want u to hurt more..... teehee... >_<

Well, seems like we're the opposite. (`_`)
Living in this world for more than 20 years, I've never experienced bone fracture or misplaced elbow. Not even once. Well I've experienced some accidents, some are the big ones, but all I got just bruises and lumps. The other victims always got worse condition than mine. (OwO)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »
I wish i were you niineechan-san TvT

My Fic:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2015, 01:58:23 PM »
i like living life on the edge~

I fractured my skull when I was 11... And dislocated my elbow and knee in the same year

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
cool,how can you got a skull fracture ?
My Fic:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2015, 02:04:38 PM »
Well, it's complicated....

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Konayuki