JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU

Author Topic: Dream - chapter 6 (WMatsui) 12/08/2016  (Read 5557 times)

Offline chocolatepandastarlight

Dream - chapter 6 (WMatsui) 12/08/2016
« on: May 29, 2016, 04:16:25 AM »
Hi I'm new here. I decided to write my first fanfic and I have chosen wmatsui as my pairing as requested by my friend MatsuiLee. So enjoy reading.

Chapter 1
″My Concert”

YES! and finally, it was our band performance to the one of the biggest dome in Tokyo. i stood in the middle of the stage and watch a thousand fans surrounds me shouting, More!!… More!!… More!!… (they plead for one more song).

“This is it…” ( i said on my mind )
… my hands are shaking not because i’m nervous but because of this excitement i felt crawling on my body.

… i slowly move up the microphone near to my lips.
The crowd Stops shouting… and a complete silence surrounds the dome,

( The crowd look at me like i’m a professor had to announce that there are no classes for tomorrow ).

i take a deep breath slowly… and finally, composed myself and ready for another song.

i was about to speak but a familiar voice near the stage interrupts me.

and it says… “Rena!… Rena…! Rena…!”.

i wasn’t able to see who’s calling because of the spotlight so i covered my eyes to see it clearly.

… and it was my Best friend, Jun.

“Jun? What are you doing here?!” … ~ Rena said, without noticing she’s using the microphone..

“What are you saying? Lets go!! We’re late!” ~ said jun while waving his hand for me to come over.

“What? but i have to…” ~ Rena said but suddenly interrupted when she come into her senses.

“Oh Sh*t! a Dream!!” ~ Rena said as her hands taps her face with disappointment in her dream…

…i open my eyes slowly… and i saw the face of Jun.

“How was it?.. sleep talk again huh?..” ~ jun said in sarcastic way that as if he’s watching me while dreaming.

“Damn you!.. what are you doing in my room!” ~ Rena said after she cover her face on the blanket in embarrassment.

“HAHAAHAHAHA!.. your mom ask me to wake you up! come on!
we’re late!”. Jun said while pulling the blanket off to Rena.

“What? where are we going?” ~ Rena said as if she’s not completely awake.

“Have you forgot? today is Mayu’s birthday! there will be a lot of food on their house now! so come on!” ~ jun said with an excitement completely pulls over the blanket that covers Rena.

“Oh i forgot! Okay okay! let me take a bath first!” ~ Rena said while running towards the bathroom.

“Go faster!” ~ Jun said while folding the blanket and sit beside the bed…

…Rena’s room was obviously a room for a person who loves music, there are posters of band on the wall, guitars on the couch and a cabinet that full of album collections of her favorite songs.

While waiting… Jun noticed the picture of Rena with her band mates on a table near to her bed.

“I envy you (referring to the band mates of Rena)…” ~ Jun said as he pick up the picture to see it clearly.

:Rena is a vocalist member of a band, her dream is to become successful with her band. ~ well she literally dreamed of it :)

:Jun is her best friend/childhood friend. He has a very lively personality, he’s also very childish, and very clingy to the people around him, especially, Rena. Most of their friends thought that they’re more than friends because of Jun’s clingy personality. As Jun’s “other half” according to their parents, they always do most everything  together, like, going to school, eating together, studying together and doing sleep overs, those are the most common things they do.

:somehow Jun and Rena are aware of their feelings, and its “Love”. but Rena’s Love is more than for his dream. Her Band.

“i’m Done!” ~ Rena said coming out from the bathroom only wearing a towel covering her body.

“Oh!? really? that was fast! haha” ~ Jun said, rattled as he took back the picture on the table.

:seeing Rena wearing only a towel is a normal view for Jun because of their closeness.

“Okay then, i’ll wait you outside. Hurry up Mayu is impatiently waiting on their house with her boyfriend Yuki” ~ Jun said while going out to Rena’s room.

after a few minutes…

“Lets Go! “ ~ Rena said.

~ to be continued.
~ Next is: Part 2 “At Mayu’s Birthday”
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:58:47 AM by sophcaro »

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Re: “Dream” ~ wmatsui
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 04:18:39 AM »
Chapter 2
“ Mayu’s Birthday ”

:Mayu Watanabe is one of their best friend for a long time, she lives separately on her parents in a luxurious apartment on the 48th floor of the building.

“Ding Dong!…” ( doorbell rings ).

“We’re Here!!” ~ Jun & Rena says

“Ding Dong! Ding Dong!..” ~ Jun rings the doorbell again.

“Seems like there’s no one here!..” Rena said as if she’s worried.

“No! it’s Her birthday, she must be making fun of us with Yuki” ~ Jun said and tried to open the door.

“Clicked!…” ( the doors opened )

“Huh?… its unlocked?” ~ Jun said as if he’s surprised.

“Okay lets go inside maybe you’re right, their making fun of us” ~ Rena said and continued open the door and go inside.

:As they walk inside the apartment, they noticed that there’s something weird.

“why is this place messed up like this?” ~ Rena said as if she’s confused.

“Mayu are you here?” ~ Jun said while taking care of the mess.

:Rena checked at the kitchen and she found all food & and broken glasses scattered around the floor. as if there’s a robbery happened.

“Jun! this is bad, i think there’s really serious happened here!” ~ Rena said immediately as she go back to jun.

“Oh! sh*t! seriously?!… Go ask the security and contact Mayu and Yuki i’ll go check all over the apartment” ~ Jun said while checking the rooms.

“Ok!” ~ Rena said and noticed that there are no signal inside the apartment.

“Oh no! i guess i have to go outside for signal” ~ Rena said, with disappointment.

“i’ll be going to find the security and a signal outside wait me here” ~ Rena said while immediately going outside the apartment.

:Jun searched everywhere around the huge apartment but she couldn’t find Mayu…

“Whew! what’s going on here?” ~ Jun said while he sat on the couch near the terrace.

:…suddenly he heard something… and its a girl crying…

“Mayu?… where are you?” ~ Jun said as he stand up and follow where the voice came from.

:He noticed that its coming outside the terrace, so he opened the transparent sliding door and checked if Mayu is there.

:On the corner Jun saw Mayu crying, sitting like a child who has taken away her lollipop.

“Mayu? Hey! what are you doing here? where’s Yuki?… Are you alright?” ~ Jun said while walking from where Mayu is sitting.

:but Mayu did not answer, instead she continue crying with her both hands covering her face.

“Okay, tell me what happened? we’re worried about you…” ~ Jun said with a calm voice and sat in front of Mayu.

“Its Yuki…” ~ Mayu said, with a low voice and still crying.

“What? Yuki? what did he do to you?…” ~ Jun said while taking away Mayu’s hand covering her face.

“He said Its Over!!… He broke up with me!!” ~ Mayu said and immediately hug jun at the point the they got down on the floor.

:Jun was shocked to what Mayu said. He can’t believed to what happened. because Mayu and Yuki are not that kind of person to be broke up so easily also felt awkward and worried. awkward that Mayu hugs him and worried because Rena might see them… But Jun chooses to stay still…

“Its Okay, you can cry now… Tell us what happened later..” ~ Jun said whle lying on the floor facing the ceiling and tapping Mayu’s head crying on his chest.

:They spent almost 20 minutes on that position, and Mayu finally calm down and stop crying. but still hugging Jun on the ground.

“Are you Okay now?…” ~ Jun said still facing the ceiling.

“Thank you Jun…” ~ Mayu respond with a low voice.

:Suddenly a Jun’s phone is ringing, and it was Rena calling.

“Riiiing… Riiing…” ~ Phone.

:Jun picked up the phone on his pocket still lying on the ground.

“I can’t contact them! Mayu’s phone is out of coverange while Yuki is not answering my call! whats going on? i’ve been trying to contact them the whole time! i’m with the security we’re going back there!” ~ Rena said, as if she’s really worried.

“I found Mayu… She’s here!… Tell the security its okay now.” ~ Jun said as he got up from the floor but taking carefully while Mayu is still hugging him.

“What? why didn’t you tell me earlier? is she okay?…” ~ Rena said stil worried about Mayu.

“She’s fine, go back here now… Mayu has something to tell us…” ~ Jun said.

~ to be continued.
~ Next is: Part 3 “The Unexpected incident”

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Silent Reader and Newbie
  • Member+
  • A 90% Reader And 10% Commentor
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 06:04:01 AM »
Good Story Author-san (^o^)
Noo! Why Did You Do This Author-san 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Why Yuki Broke Up With Mayu I Wanna Know The Story(?_?)
Update Soon Author-san(*^_^*)
And Also Welcome To The  Group(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Kami-Oshi:宮脇咲良
Oshi:松井玲奈,渡辺麻友,大島優子,前田敦子,etc

Sakura Is Life

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 06:05:11 AM »
Yeaay i cant wait for chapter 3 :)

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 08:55:30 AM »
Very nice. But I'm also a little bit curious in what happend between Mayu and Yuki.
We'll be waiting for Part 3.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 01:29:39 PM »
Yaaay next chapter :)

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 04:35:06 AM »
@kumabear @Janix123 @purnamazaki @秀樹片倉 : Thanks for reading :w00t:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. About Mayuki's break up, it's a secret for now. Please stay tuned to the future updates

Chapter 3
“ The Unexpected incident ” 

:the living room was filled in silence as Rena got back on the apartment. She saw Mayu sitting on the couch next to Jun who’s face is serious as if he is thinking really deep.

“What happened?” ~ Rena said as she sat in front of Mayu and looked straight on her puffy eyes.

“can you tell us what happened between you and Yuki now?…” ~ Jun said after he looked at Mayu.

…Mayu with the teary eyed, explain what happens.

…Before the day of my birthday, we we’re very excited. we have so much plan to do and we are even better before she send me home after we hang out. i felt so much love from Him before he let go of my hand and watch me go inside on my apartment. He even text me and said “Goodnight, see you on your birthday i love you”. i was so blessed to have that kind of loved…

:Jun and Rena remains confused to what happened and continue to listen to mayu’s story.

Mayu continued and tears began to drift on her cheeks… But a while ago it was around 7am in the morning… He texted me. and said… “Lets Break up, i can’t handle this. i am so much tired with you! i don’t love you anymore!”… at first i thought that He was making fun of me.. and then i called him. He said it! straight to me… “I don’t love you anymore, Lets end this!”… and he canceled the call.. i try to contact him the whole time and texted but he rejected all my calls and turned off his phone… i don’t know what happen to him, i don’t know what to do… why did he do this to me? it hurts!!! ~ Mayu said as she cover her face with her both hands and burst out crying.

:Still, Jun and Rena is wondering how Yuki did that to Mayu, they know that yuki is not that type of guy… but instead of asking, they decided to end up the conversation and comfort Mayu..

“hmm… Okay why we don’t go to our house and celebrate your birthday? there’s a lot off vintage whine there, i think we can drink a little?… ~ Jun said suddenly to break the atmosphere.

“That’s right! lets go! we’re supposed to be having fun today! i will kick that Yuki’s face if i saw him!” ~ Rena said with a little sarcasm to comfort Mayu.

“Okay then, its decided! Lets Go!… this place is not safe for you…” ~ Jun said.

( hmm… i think there’s something wrong to what happened… ) ~ Jun & Rena remains puzzled to that matter.

:At Jun’s house where they are a lot of vintage wine on their basement… they drink a lot just to alleviate Mayu’s pain.

“This whine is great!! Another Round!? Weaklings?! Gulp… Gulp… ” ~ Mayu said while drinking a glass of whine. she is obviously drunk and started to act like a barbarian.

“Of course what do you think of me!? bring it on!!” ~ Rena said while waving her hand to Jun to get another whine. Rena is not really good on handling alcohol in her body but she did it for the sake of Mayu.

:Jun was a little bit drunk too, he never thought Mayu can drink like that…

… after a few hours of drinking, Mayu finally knocked out, she lied on the sofa like a wasted homeless on the street. unlike Rena, she was able to stay still until the end.

“Poor girl… Everything will be fine don’t worry.. “ ~ Rena said, while looking at Mayu while sleeping.

:They let Mayu continue her sleep in the guest room, and Rena stays to Jun’s Room ( Rena sleeping to Jun’s room is common to Jun’s mom, and in fact, Her mother Really want Rena for Jun).

:After they cleaned their-selves and ready to sleep. They share thoughts first about what happened to Mayu and Yuki…

“Do you really think Yuki would done that to Mayu?…” ~ Rena ask Jun while fixing the bed.

“hmm… i don’t know, but i think Mayu is still beautiful and rich to be dumped like that…” ~ Jun said with a little sarcasm after he Jumped on the bed and lied down after Rena fixed it.

“Stupid Drunk!… Get off!” ~ Rena said before she kicked jun off to the bed and fall on the floor.

“Ouch! that hurt!…” ~ Jun said.

“… actually, i also can’t imagine why did Yuki did that.. i envy them before because of their love to each other so much to the point that i was hoping that someday i have that kind of love too.” ~ Jun said while remains lying on the floor.

“ and now… they will end up easily like this?… that’s stupid right?”. ~ Jun continues.

“Rena?… “ ~ jun called and took a glance to Rena lying on the bed.

:He saw Rena sleeping soundly like an angel… and Suddenly…. Jun can’t help but stare..

“You sure can’t handle those drink right?… “ ~ Jun whispers while watching Rena slept as he lie beside her facing each other.

:And suddenly …Jun took a close look to Rena’s face… He carefully looked at the hairline from Rena’s forehead… eyes, nose and her lips… He began to feel strange..

(“ Oh sh*t! is this the effect of alcohol?… i watched her almost everyday sleeping and dreaming and i felt nothing but… this one is different.. “ ~ Jun said to his mind. )

:The tempting curved of Rena’s lips make Jun’s heartbeat doubled… doki doki… doki doki… he doesn’t realize that their face is about an inch closer…

commercial: Jun Really likes Rena, and Rena likes Jun also, but Rena is confused towards her feelings for Jun because of their closeness…

:Jun felt weak to fight the temptation because of her feelings to Rena… the drive of the alcohol also pushes him to finally kissed Rena.

[Note: Gomen readers. Author-san doesn’t include the following scenarios because it requires courage, experience and knowledge… And it is not my genre also… Arigatou :) ]

……………………………………
…………………………………………………………………. 7:00am in the morning..

“ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!.. ” ~ Rena screamed as if she’s shocked.

:Jun’s mother immediately come to Jun’s room to check what happened.

“What happened?!…” ~ Mom’s Jun said as she open the door with worried face.

:Jun’s Mom was shocked to what she have witnessed… She saw Rena and Jun Naked on the bed.

“JUNNN!!!..” ~ Mom shouted.

“Ohayo… “ ~ Jun said who just woke up as he heard her mom shouts as if its nothing happened.

:Rena covering her body a blanket leaves jun naked in the sight of everyone.

:Jun’s mom slowly walked in near jun and raises her right hand as if she is going to hit Jun… while Rena was still uncertain..

:Jun looked at her moms hand and ready his self to get hit.

:But instead a hit on a face… Jun received a gentle tap on his shoulder..

“Congrats Son!… you finally did it!…” ~ Moms said with a smile on her face.

:Jun and Rena is speechless for the moment…

“Well take rest further i know you kids got tired lately hehehe  What do you want for breakfast?… “ ~ Mom said while closing Jun’s room with smirk face.

“Oh by the way, your friend Mayu got home already i think she doesn’t want to disturb you’re… you know…” ~ Jun’s mom continues, with smirk face and finally leaves.

“………………… “ ~ Rena felt awkward.

“………………………………………..” ~ Jun exhales heavily while scratching his head ( Sigh )….

~ to be continued.
~ Next is: Part 4 “It’s All about the Band”

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 05:15:19 AM »
I Understand Author-san(^o^)
Wmatsui Scene Is So Cute(*^_^*)
Thx For The Update Author-san(≧∇≦)b
Hahhaha Jun's Mom Is Funny(>ω<)
Update Soon Author-samaヽ(^。^)ノ

Sakura Is Life

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 12:02:14 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jun´s mom is so funny!!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »
Jun's momsss lol
Yoshh next chap :)

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 04:31:29 PM »
Jun's mom is so freakin awesome. Hehehe.
And I'm still curious about the Mayuki breakup cuz it was so sudden.
Thanks for the chap,author-san.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »
@Janix123 @kumabear @Minami-chan @ 秀樹片倉: Thanks for reading  :hee:

Chapter 4
“ Its All about the band ” 

After that incident, Rena and Jun felt awkward to each other at first… but later on, since they are always together and Jun’s mom is so devoted to their OTP they start to get along well. And they have the kind of relationship so called “Mutual Understanding”… they began to be sweet to each other like a real couple.

After a few months, Rena became busy on her band and Jun is always there for Rena to support her.

On Jun’s House…

“What!? are you going to left the band?!” ~ Rena said disappointed(Shes talking to her band-mate on the phone).

“Sorry i have to focus on my studies from now on, i want to be a doctor someday not just a member of a band i hope you understand.” ~ band-mate said.

“tuuuut…. tuuut..” ~ call ended.

“What the heck! he turned off the call!” ~ Rena said really pissed throwing the cell phone on the couch.

“whats the matter?” ~ Jun said pay’s attention to Rena while taking off his headphone as she notice Rena’s disappointment.

“Get up you lazy head we need to do something!” ~ Rena said to Jun and getting ready to go out to somewhere.

“where are we going?… already?!” ~ Jun said being dragged by Rena going out.

“Oh! kids! where are you going? you don’t want to cuddle here already? take care and have fun!!” ~ Jun mom’s said as she saw Rena dragging Jun outside and as always with smirk face.

“We’ll be right back” ~ Rena and Jun chorus.

They go to Mayu’s place… Mayu slowly moving on to what happened to their relationship with Yuki, she’s now busy being blogger right now.

Rena’s band is incomplete now, The lead guitarist left the band and finally got his head and dreaming to become a doctor now.

“ Sae ??!” ~ Rena and Jun said.

“Yes, Sae.” ~ Mayu said.

“He is one of my friend and he likes all my blog.. he mentioned that he is a former lead guitarist of a band” ~ Mayu continues.

“Okay lets test him” ~ Rena said immediately.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

….. Testing one two………………………………………………..

.. electric Guitar plays…

“Whoa! that was awesome!!” ~ Rena and Mayu said with amusement how sae played the guitar.

“Hmp! i can do better than that if i seriously held the guitar..” ~ Jun said with a little jealous.

“Okay you’re in!” ~ Rena said with a two thumbs up.

: Sae is a cool person, you can easily notice that he is a member of a band. the presence of his character resembles a rock-star.

“Thanks! so lets rock!” ~ Sae said as he shake Rena’s hand.

“Okay! that’s all! i’m hungry we need to settle this now.” ~ Jun said as he got Rena from Sae handshake.

“Oh! why don’t you join us? it’s better that we get along from now on” ~ Rena said inviting Sae.

“Okay sound good! shall we?” ~ Sae Responded.

“(Great…)” ~ Jun said on his mind as if He’s irritated.

:They spend almost 3 hours… Rena, Mayu and Sae are having fun chatting to each other instead of Jun… He’s obviously not having fun…

“Are you sick Jun?” ~ Mayu said as they walking on the way home.

“Naaaah! i’m totally fine!” ~ Jun said sarcastically.

“Don’t worry about him Mayu, Jun has his period right now” ~ Rena said teasing Jun.

“HAHAHAAHAHAH” ~ Mayu and Rena.

~ to be continued.
~ Next is: Part 5 “ Yuki’s Struggle… ”

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 04:44:08 AM »
Thx For The Update :lol:
Sae Appeared :)
Sae is Awsome playing with the electric guitar :drool:
Sae With Mayuyu  :shocked
Update Soon Author-san :love:

Sakura Is Life

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »
Sae suddenly appeared and it's sooooo cooooool!!!
Wonder if something will happend.
It's okay Jun cuz Rena will cuddle you at home. Hahaha

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 09:36:03 AM »
I love Jun's mom!! :on lol:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »
@key17 @Janix123 @秀樹片倉 Thanks for reading   :hee:

Chapter 5
“Yuki’s Struggles…”

Yuki came from an unfortunate family. Her mother died when she was giving birth to him while his father left him after his mother died and get another family… Yuki was blamed by his father and hated him so much because he believed that he is the cause why his mother passed away… He was alone ever since he was a child but manage to live despite of all the hardships he’d been through…

“Pain… emotionally and physically, this is what I felt for loving someone… but if this is really for the better I’m willing to endure this…”

Flashback………

That night… when Yuki send Mayu to her apartment.“I can’t wait for tomorrow!”  ~ Mayu said after she put her arms around Yuki.“Yeah, it’s your birthday of course…” ~ Yuki said.“see you tomorrow! i love you!” ~ Mayu said as she enters the door of her apartment while still looking at Yuki.“i will! i love you too!” ~ Yuki said.

:As Yuki walking along way home, he noticed a black car parked near where he was walking. He stopped and start to feel uneasy. Two men came outside the car and walk towards him immediately, without any word they dragged Yuki inside the car.:Yuki is struggling and saying “Let me go! What did i do to you?! Let me go!!”… And then a voice in the front seat stopped him for a moment. And it says “Stay away from my daughter…”. Yuki was surprised because it was his first time to see Mayu’s father and also embarrassed for what he is acting. “ A-ano… Mr. Watanabe, i-i’m s-sorry… i-don’t know it was y-you…” Yuki said. Mr. Watanabe look at Yuki from rear view mirror and said… “I know what you want and i can give it to you…” give a sign to his man and the man immediately hand an envelope to Yuki. Yuki was shocked because there’s a lot of money inside the envelope.“W-what is this?…” ~ Yuki said with a voice rattled.

“That’s yours now… just leave my daughter alone…” ~ Mr. Watanabe said.

:Yuki felt insulted because of the offer, he suddenly can’t control his anger and said.

“Do you think i am that kind of person?! I love Mayu more than anything else!! I am sorry but i cannot accept your offer!” ~ Yuki said as his tears fall from her eyes.

:Without any word… Mr. Watanabe sign to his man and immediately dragged Yuki outside the car and repeatedly beaten. “You don’t know who you’re dealing with…” the last word that Yuki heard after he lost his consciousness.

“Is this really what wealth can do?… taking away the one you love because of the situation of someone’s life?… That’s pathetic!!… i mean me.. So pathetic… i guess… but anyways..I think he is right… who am i? I can’t give her a better life than his father, i’m just a poor man who left alone by his father because he believed i’m a curse. I am a garbage compared to Mayu, i am not deserving for her family… and to her life…. Tears fall from Yuki’s eyes as he regained consciousness and began to cry while lying on the ground.

Despite of his situation he managed to go back to his house and take a rest.

:while lying on the bed He hold his cellphone and look at their picture with mayu on his wallpaper… “i don’t know how but i can endure the pain physically but… i the idea of letting you go is breaking my whole existence… i can’t live without you…” ~ Yuki said.

:He texted Mayu a goodnight, and then fall asleep now…

:The day of Mayu’s birthday… Yuki received a letter…and the letter said “I WILL KILL YOU  if you continue being stupid…”. He felt his heartbeat doubled, and his hand shaking suddenly… he dropped the letter and ran away…

(… suddenly i felt this fear, i am scared… i don’t want  to die… i don’t know what to do anymore!”) After that Yuki decided to let go of Mayu and leave his house…

Next is Part 6
to be continued~

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »
Thx For The Update(>ω<)
Mayu's Father Is So Cruel Grrrr.(; ・`д・´)
You Know Mr.Watanabe Just Leave The Two Of Them Because They Love Each Other(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧So Let Yuki And Mayu Together(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Update Soon 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Peace Out✌

Sakura Is Life

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »
Ugh! that father :banghead:
Poor Yukirin T_T
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 04:44:33 AM »
Hey. Mayu-papa you should act like Jun-mama.
You should be happy that Mayu is loved by someone.
And now I feel sorry for Yukirin. Nooooooo
Update soon, author-san

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »
@key17 @Janix123 @秀樹片倉 Thanks for reading   :hee:

Chapter 6

Months later Rena continues the band with Sae as the new lead guitarist. They decided to join “Nagoya’s Battle of the bands”, after a week of endless practice, they won first place and signed to a big record label. Guestings on the tv shows, bars and etc. just within a month.

————————————————————————————–

After a TV guesting, they decided to drink in a famous bar.

“Hey c’mon let’s have something to drink. As celebration for today “~Rena says.

“How about Jun? Is he not coming today?” ~ Sae said.

“He’s not, he is working on his thesis this past days. “~ Rena said.

“Oh I see, okay then let’s go! “~Sae said.

Situation continues like this after every guestings, they had always a celebration. Jun is rarely come to Rena even if he wants to, he must finish his thesis or else he won’t graduate.

—————————————————————————————

Another drinking session in Sae’s house.

“Good bye senpai” ~ Rena’s bandmates make their farewell, leaving Sae and Rena.

Silence filled the whole room.

“Hey…” ~ Sae said while staring Rena drinking.

“W-what?” ~ Rena reply getting affected by alcohol.

“You’re cute while drinking…” ~ Sae said after a sweet smile.

“H-huh?… M-me?…” ~Rena surprised to what she heard.

: Without another word, Sae’s lips completely turn Rena’s face into red as he kissed her.

The warm of Sae’s kiss makes it irresistible to Rena, through the help of alcohol… Rena gave in after months of keeping her feelings from Sae.

—————————————————————————————-

Every morning she feels dizzy and feel like vomiting…

“Maybe you’re pregnant. “~ Mayu said on the phone.

“I don’t know; I didn’t take the pregnancy test yet but I felt this often…” ~ Rena as she continues vomiting on the bathroom.

“Then who’s the one?… I mean who did this to you?… is it Sae?!” ~ Mayu said.

“No! As I remember, he has protection on. “~ Rena said.

“Sooo. it’s Jun?” ~ Mayu Shouted.

“I-I think so… because it’s been a month since it happened.” ~Rena said.

“That Lucky bastard didn’t say anything about it huh! Hahaha but where is Jun? Did you tell it to him already?” ~ Mayu said.

“No, not yet… I felt confused now… I don’t know what to do.” ~ Rena said.

“Okay I’ll go tell Jun that he is a father now, I bet he would jump in happiness… B-Bye” ~ Mayu said with excitement and put down the phone.

“W-wait.! “~ Rena said but the call already ended.

: 30mins later… Jun came into Rena’s room.

“Renaaa!!” ~ Jun said as he open Rena’s room door.

“You might want to knock on the door? You stupid!” ~ Rena said while lying on her bed.

“Is it true?! Is it true!? “~ Jun said feels excited.

“That Mayu… I said I’m not sure because I didn’t take pregnancy test.” ~ Rena said.

“Don’t worry, Mayu is on the way with pregnancy test!” ~ Jun said so happy.

: Then suddenly…

“Tadaima!!” ~ Mayu came.

“Seriously? You guys came as if it’s already planned…” ~ Rena said.

“C’mon take it! Go for it!!!” ~ Mayu and Jun said with eyes shining in excitement.

“Ok. Okay! Fine!!…” ~ Rena said being pushed by Mayu and Jun to the bathroom.

-Minutes Later-

Rena came out speechless.

“What’s the result?!” ~ Mayu grabs the Pregnancy test on Rena’s hand.

“Let me take a look first!” ~ Jun said grabbing the pregnancy test on Mayu’s hand.

“No! Me first! I’m the one who brought this!!” ~ Mayu said running around the room.

“No!! Me first because I’m the one who did this!!!” ~ Jun catching Mayu running around the room.

Suddenly Rena said…

“Stop it Guys! It’s positive…” ~ Rena said.

: Mayu and Jun stopped and look at Rena seriously…

“Yey! It’s true! POSITIVE!!” ~ Mayu said as she checked the pregnancy test.

“Congrats Jun!!” ~ Mayu gave the pregnancy test to Jun’s hand.

: Jun is jumping on happiness, while Rena who’s still speechless.

“How am I going to tell this to Sae?” ~ Rena said to herself.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU