JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Takahashi Minami Smut one-shots  (Read 10582 times)

Offline xxxblackblueredxxx

Takahashi Minami Smut one-shots
« on: June 08, 2016, 12:34:44 PM »
Even though Takamina has already graduated, I will still write stories about her since she's my kamioshi
If you guys are curious, the pairing of these one shots are basically Takamina x everyone
If you guys have any requests, I can also make a one shot for any member you want Takamina to f*ck. You can indicate who will also be on top or the story or whatever. I'll be a slave for youuuuuuu

Okay that's it  :theking :theking :theking

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
Re: Takahashi Minami Smut one-shots
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:31:53 PM »
I'll go for anything you write, though it would be interesting to read  stories of takamina having an unusual pair like mayumina? Or renamina? Yukimina? Parumina? Etc... Just curious what it would be like if their paired up in the story...hahaha! But then again, I think anyone can be paired right? It's just all up to our imagination...haha! :peace: :glasses:
Anyway, you go for it! :hip smile: :on GJ:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »
Agree with the Takamina rare pairs. Atsumina is too common.. well not that I hate the pair

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 05:15:26 PM »
It can't be posted here.  Please read the rules and there are other ways to get your work out there without any trouble here :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 06:49:02 PM »
Oh yeah, didn't see that author-san haven't had the access to the perv section,  :depressed:
but still, write your story though, just don't break the rules, or you might get in trouble  :sweat:
I'm actually also waiting to get access to it, so yeah, patience is a virtue!  :mon determined: :mon thumb:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 06:53:36 PM »
Me too.... when June 12 hits... i want access in

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 07:07:31 AM »
Sorry Guys!!! I'm a newbie in jphip but always wanted to join in :) So, in order to be in perv section I have to post 20 posts right? Where should I put it? Should it be smut or normal ones? If any of you can answer that then it will be kindly appreciated  :roll:

So I will just write the story here and post the smut in wordpress.com :)

So first up is Atsumina.

I know it's very well known and a lot of you might be sick of it but it's going to be a short one and it will gradually go to unusual ones later :) I still have 2 months of vocation so I'm quite sure I can write quite a few until I become busy :)
I'll go for anything you write, though it would be interesting to read  stories of takamina having an unusual pair like mayumina? Or renamina? Yukimina? Parumina? Etc... Just curious what it would be like if their paired up in the story...hahaha! But then again, I think anyone can be paired right? It's just all up to our imagination...haha! :peace: :glasses:
Anyway, you go for it! :hip smile: :on GJ:

I will gladly write your suggestions for future stories :)
So yeah that's it. The story will be posted an hour or 2 from now :) Thank you for looking at this one :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 07:10:02 AM »
Best thing is to post normal ones here until you have enough posts and gain access here.  Leave a link for the Wordpress blog and revert back to them when you gain everything for Perv access
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 12:31:37 PM »
Yeah, like kuro-san said, just post normal ones, don't spam though they might not give you access if you spam.
Anyway, will be waiting for your stories here! Can't wait to read it!
Wehehe :wriggly: :mon determined: :on GJ:

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 03:29:23 PM »
GUYS, ITS NOT WORDPRESS.COM BUT BLOGSPOT INSTEAD IN ANY CASE IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS IT THEN I CAN PERSONALLY MESSAGE YOU THE SMUT

What happened to us? (Atsumina)

-2013 timeline-

Jane Doe is a success. It managed to hit the charts and made it into main stream media . Minami was left tired but very satisfied with the results. She had never been so happy. Being a solo singer had always been her dream. She loved AKB48, of course. No member can love AKB48 more than she can however at the start that hadn't really been the case.

Her mother forced her to join AKB48 in order to pursue her talent to be a singer. The thing is after all the hard work, AKB48 became arguably one of the most popular girl group in Japan. Still, she did not left the group despite all that. She realized how much she loved the group and how she wanted to shape it into the best and most hardworking group in Japan. So when she was picked by Aki-P himself to be the general manager of the 48-group, despite the burden and stress that awaited her, she accepted it with all her heart.

Who would've thought that the small, slightly unattractive 14 years old girl who was also quite the awkward dancer will turn out to be the general manager of the whole 48 group and also manage to sell out more than 300,00 albums on her first solo debut?

Still, Minami remained humble despite all the fame and it showed by how she handled the members and the fans. She had grown to be more mature and beautiful as the time passed by. Because of that, more and more members and fans fell over heels in infatuation with her.

They liked her because she's nice and gentle. They find her leadership skills quite impressive and to be honest,there is something about her that just attract them. No one can really explain it properly.

Minami is slowly getting used to the attention from the ladies. In fact, she is not really bothered by it. Besides, imagine being in an all-girl's idol group for 8 years without being allowed to date boys? Of course it's normal to be curious and fool around with some of the members.

Of course, she was too innocent to fool around herself but she did experienced some of the members flirting with her. She regarded them with faux-ignorance and rejected them as indirectly and as gently as possible.

The only person that she showed her real affections behind the cameras is with her best friend. She was the ace AKB48 and was the center of 22 out of 27 singles before she graduated. As you may all probably know, she goes by the name of Maeda Atsuko or Acchan as her fans and the members endearingly call her.

Their relationship had been purely platonic however Acchan hinted a lot of times that she is interested in Minami in more than a friendly way. Still, Minami did not want to ruin their friendship and pretended that she does not have a clue about Acchan's feelings about her.

In the end Acchan graduated AKB48 without confessing her feelings to Minami. She led a normal life while filming her own movies and dramas and slowly made her own name in the acting world. Acchan even had a boyfriend which did not ended in good terms. When she was left heart broken and alone after the break up, she quickly called Minami in order to comfort her and sing her to sleep while she cried in Minami's chest.

Despite all the drama, their friendship bloomed together with Acchan's feelings towards Minami.

However, Minami still pretended that she does not any idea.

MINAMI POV

"TAKAMINA!"

I turned and saw my good friend Yuko running towards me with a big grin on her face.

"Congratulations on the success of your first solo debut!" she screamed at the top of her voice. She stopped beside me and gripped my shoulders. I showed my trademark failed expression as she shook the life out of me. I managed to stop her by awkwardly taking her hands and holding it against mine. I even unconsciously played with it since I had been so used with Acchan playing with my hands whenever we're together.

Yuko looked down at our joined hands with an unreadable expression and I noticed that her cheeks are starting to get redder. She forcefully removed her hands away from me.

"What the hell are you doing, pervert?" She asked jokingly. I looked at her with another fail at life expression but giggled after that when yuko glared at me mockingly. She cannot help but laugh a little too.

"Takamina." she said as she eyed me with gentle eyes.

"Yeah?" I responded, smiling at her. Her entire expression changed into a fox ready to its prey. I gulped because I know that kind of expression only means one thing.

She's planning something outrageously bad.

"We're going to party all night!" she said out loud. She quickly took my wrist and dragged me away.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!"

My voice resonated around the hallway as I was helplessly dragged by a laughing Yuko.

------
    "Bakamina!"

I sighed as the other girls made their way towards me. Yuko as usual, was leading the pack. She grinned at me.

"Let's go to karaoke! I already invited most of the girls." She said. I sighed because I know that once she planned something, she will do anything to make it work.

"Okay, fine. Who did you invited?" I asked.

"I can't really recall. All I know is that I invited a lot." She said then laughed.

"I heard from Yuko that Acchan will also come." Haruna told me with a slight smile. I grinned at the news. It's been a long while since I last saw her since we always have conflicting schedules.

"Really?!" I asked, trying to make sure about that fact. A sound suddenly resonated in the room. I quickly took my cellphone from my bag and smiled when I saw the message.

Hey, heard from Yuko that you will have a party for the celebration of Jane Doe. Wait for me, okay? I might be a little late but I promise I'll come- Acchan  :heart:

"Did you already got her message?" Mii-chan asked me. I nodded with a smile.

"Most of the first gen will come too by the way, including tomochin." She said. This time, I cannot help but feel really excited. I can finally meet them all! I miss all of them especially the graduated members and having a night full of fun with the other members is also a good way to remove all the stress I felt these past few days.

I looked at Yuko thankfully. When she noticed my stare, she gave me a wink. I checked the time and then stood up.

"Okay girls, break's over. We should hurry up in practice if you want to finish early!"

------
Atsuko POV

I smiled at the cashier as I signed the fan's paper.

"Thank you very much, my daughter is a huge fan!" The cashier exclaimed. I smiled at her politely as she checked her computer.

"The room is at 316. Just turn left over there and walk straight." She explained. I thanked her then followed the direction.

"Crap. I'm a little late. I hope Minami is not angry with me." I whispered to myself as I walked faster. I stopped when i saw the door towards the room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice rang out against the chatter of the members and the voice of Yukirin singing. I smiled and quickly opened the door only to look in pure horror at the scene inside the room. Some members are passed out drunk while Yukirin was singing passionately wearing only a black  bra and short skirt. Her shirt was being played around by Mayu as she moves it round and round in the air. Some members are chatting while others are devouring the food on the table. Others are clearly too drunk as they danced wildly in the room.

In the middle of the chaos, I saw my angel and I forgot everything else except her. Her brown hair was shorter than the last time I saw her, with it being just a little bit past her neck. She was wearing an all-black ensemble, including boots. Gosh, she looks so adorable!

Minami looked up and flashed the most cutest dimpled grin. She excused herself from Yuko and Haruna and ran towards me. I waited for Minami to reach me however in her excitement, she tripped on the leg of Sasshi who was sprawled against the floor and fell face-first on the floor.

"Takamina!" I screamed and quickly moved in front of Minami to help her up. She moaned in pain but flashed me an apologetic smile as I held my hand up towards her. She gladly took it and stood up. As she moved, I cannot help but noticed how thin and light she had become. My eyes trailed down her exposed collarbones as it jutted against her skin. When she was already standing up, I quickly pulled her into a hug. Sh hugged me back and despite the fact that I cannot see her face, I can feel her smiling which made me smile too. Her familiar perfume hit my senses and I cannot help but admire how good she smells.  I pulled back and looked at her face to see if she had damaged it when she fell. I ran my hand against her forehead and rubbed it to soothe the pain. My eyes unconsciously made its way towards her lips. She did something to her lips that made it red and shiny. It also seemed so soft. I saw her lips parted into a smile and her white teeth glistened against the light. I looked back at her big brown eyes and grinned back.

"Congratulations on your debut. I bought the CD yesterday." I told her. Minami's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "Really, Acchan, you don't have to do that. I can give it to you for free." She said. I quickly took her hand.

"I want to support you in a way. It has always been your dream remember?" I said. I pulled her into an another hug.

"I miss you." I said sweetly, my mouth slowly caressed her ear. I felt it grew hotter which made me smirk. I felt her shiver as she pulled back quickly but she took my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Let's enjoy the party while it lasts!" She said cheerfully and guided me towards our circle of friends. Her hand remained intertwined with mine and the warmth of her hands brought me melancholy. This beautiful girl with the most amazing heart of gold will never be mine to keep.

-------
MINAMI POV

"Ugh." I groaned as I awkwardly tried walking on my own only to trip on nothing. I felt an arm quickly wrapping against my waist in order to prevent me from falling. I looked up and stared at Acchan's beautiful black eyes as it gazed me with eyes filled with worry.

"I'm sorry, Acchan. I think I drank a bit too much." I admitted. She just smiled at me kindly and helped me walk outside.

"Takamina, it's going to be dangerous to go home on your own especially on your state." She said as we continued our way towards outside. I looked down guiltily. It's totally my fault that I drank too much. It's just I was always stressed and needed a stress-reliever and it does not help that I was with my friends. Aside from that fact, when Acchan was moving closer against me, I cannot help but feel my heart beating faster against my chest so I tried stopping those feelings by drowning myself in alcohol. It's stupid really. Now, how am I supposed to go home?

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Minami." Acchan said as if sensing my sadness. "You're just having fun, there's nothing wrong with that."

I was surprised when she dragged me to the parking lot.

"Eh, Acchan?" I whispered as she continued dragging me. She stopped beside a small blue car and flashed me a smile.

"I already passed the test for the license so I bought a car last week. I told you that you'll be the first person to be with me when that time comes right? You can sleep over at my house for tonight, it's not that far away from here." She said. I smiled at her.     

"Thanks, Acchan. You're the best. It's been a while since I last slept over anyway." I said. I removed her arm around my waist.

"I can do it on my own." I told her with a smile. I put my hand against the car in order to support myself as she walked towards the opposite direction to  open her car door. I also opened the passenger's door and sat on the seat. She put her seat belt and I stared at her longer hair. I caught a whiff of her shampoo and felt my heart started beating fast against my chest once again. When I looked back, I was stunned to see her moving towards me. Her face was only inches from mine and I closed my eyes only to opened them once again when I felt her putting my seat belt on. I blushed because I really thought she was going to kiss me.

Wait, Takamina you shouldn't let her kiss you if that happens. You're still a member of AKB48! Remember the love ban? And aside from that, don't waste your friendship with her especially now that she seemed free of all the responsibilities of being a member. Let her live peacefully in the normal world.

In my haze, I did not realize that she had already drove her car and was already parking it in the parking lot of her new apartment.

"Takamina, we're here." She told me. I looked up and sure enough, I saw the familiar apartment building.

I nodded and removed the seat belt from me. I opened the passenger door and walked carefully towards her. thankfully, I seemed to sober up a little bit and did not need any help. Still, she took my hand and held it carefully. I looked at our hands that seemed to fit perfectly against each other and felt melancholy. This tender and gentle hand that are holding me right now will never be mine to keep.

We walked in a comfortable silence. i felt her hand squeezing mine. I looked up and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back with slight sadness. This kind of love can never be accepted.

When I entered her apartment, I cannot help but feel nostalgic as I eyed the room. She may have changed a lot physically but some thins just never change does it?

"Minami, feel free to do whatever you want. I'm just going to get something to drink. What do you want?" She asked. I walked towards the sofa and sat on it.

"Water's fine." I told her. She nodded and walk away. I relaxed against the sofa then took a deep breath. Her room smells just like her.

"What are you doing, sniffing around the room. That's kinda disgusting, Minami." I quickly looked up only to stare at Acchan with a big grin on her face while she's holding two cups of water.

I showed her another fail at life expression that made her laugh out loud. She carefully put the cups on the table then sat beside me.

"I miss this." She said, her eyes far away. I smiled and rested my head against her shoulder.

"What, I should be the one resting my head on your shoulder not the other way around." She teased,referring to the song Migikata.

"I already sang that song as well so its fine." I said. She giggled. We stayed silent as she took my hand and started playing with my fingertips.

"Anata no migikata, watashi no atama wo kata-" I started singing softly. (I tilted my head towards your right-)

"You're resting your head against my left shoulder though." Acchan cut off. I giggled and stood up.

"Okay, okay you win. Let's go to bed. We still have a long day tomorrow." I said. She smiled and held up her hand. I took it and held her up. She gave me a towel and the clothes I left last time and pointed at the bathroom.

"I'll go shower in the bathroom in my room while you go there. Your toothbrush is already over there and all the things you needed too." She said. I thanked her and quickly made my way towards the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth as well. When I finished, I spotted my bag and got my perfume to spray it all over me since I know how Acchan likes the smell of this perfume more than any other person in the world. I smiled to myself and made my way towards her room.

There's no one inside. I sighed as I sat on her bed. I heard the sound of the shower and her voice humming inside the bathroom and I cannot help but smile. I lied down her bed and decided to start stretching. I spread my arms up in the air and was counting up to 10 when I heard the door opening.

"What are you doing?"she asked me. I quickly sat up and felt my cheeks starting to get hotter.

"I was... stretching." I admitted. She giggled and slowly made its way toward me. I looked down and noticed she was only clad in a towel. Her humble curves on full-view. My eyes trailed down unconsciously from her collarbones down to her waist up to her hips.

"Like what you see?" She teased. I realized I was staring too much and quickly looked down.

"Minami." She said in a slightly hushed tone.

"Yeah?" I responded, I played with the bed cover in order not to look at her face.

"Can you get my clothes?" She asked. I looked around and saw her clothes piled up neatly beside me. I quickly took it and held it towards her. Instead of getting the clothes, she let it fell on the ground and instead took my hands. When her hands touched mine, She pulled me closer. Her feet moved closer to me and without any second thought she straddled me.

I eyed her in surprise, to shocked to say anything. She ran her hand against my cheek and eyed me intensely. I stared at her, feeling myself almost falling but I can't. I have to stop her.

"N-" but before I could protest, she had already planted a light kiss on my lips. She pulled back and stared at me, as if judging my expression.

I felt my eyes starting to become teary. "Acchan, please don't do this." I begged her, my voice only as loud as a whisper.

I felt her froze and I sighed with relief when I felt her slowly getting up.

"Thank you. You'll find someone who will love you someday. I'm sure of it." I said. Suddenly, her whole aura changed. I saw her grinding her teeth together and her eyes looking at me angrily.

"I don't care if you hate me after this. I'm tired being your best friend. If I can't be with you, I'll just force myself on you." She said.

When I heard her words, I tried escaping. I was about to move away from her when she gripped my shoulders tightly, so tightly in fact that I felt a slight pain. She pushed me in the bed and started attacking me with kisses everywhere, on my lips, on my neck, my collarbones, my cheeks, her kisses turned to bites and I hissed in pain as she bit my neck with a force that will probably leave a bruise later. With my hand, I pushed her face away from me and used all of my strength to push her up. I managed to sit up once again on the bed and when she tried to kiss me again, I quickly slapped her hard in the face.

She looked at me, shocked, her hand quickly making its way on her cheek. I felt my tears slowly falling down from my eyes. That was honestly the most scariest moment of my life. Acchan's eyes slowly turned from the same eyes that I had always loved, warm, sweet and gentle but this time I saw her eyes becoming incredibly sad. Her hands were still gripping my shoulders and I felt it shaking. She looked away, as if scared of looking at me. Slowly, I saw drops of water falling on my lap.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispered, her voice sent a pang of sadness in my chest.

"Acchan." I whispered and rested my hands on her cheeks. I tried to turn her face towards me but she did not let me do it.

"You used to call me Atsuko!" She suddenly screamed. I jumped slightly but quickly wrapped my arms around her as I felt her trying to move away.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She protested. "Please, don't pity me. I'm just going to go. I'm just going to leave. I can't stand looking at your face!" She struggled even harder and even started hurting me in the process as she fling her arms around in order to escape.

"ATSUKO!" I shouted. She stopped struggling when she heard her name. "You're hurting me." I whispered. She looked up and stared at me and her expression alone broke my heart into thousands of pieces.

She looked down again. The drops of water escaping increasing by the second.

"I'm sorry Minami. I can't help it. I'm so in love with you. I know this is wrong. I know this shouldn't happen but I do not just want you to think of me as a friend. I figured that if I.. forced myself on you, you will finally realize how much I love you more than I should." She explained, her voice just barely above a whisper.

I ran my hand against her scalp, rubbing it in order to soothe her.

I took a deep breath and turned her face towards me.

"The truth is I also love you more than I should." and without waiting for her response, I kissed her first this time and lied on the bed with her.

http://xxxblackblueredxxx.blogspot.com/2016/06/what-happened-to-us-atsumina.html (smut)

----- 
     Two naked girls were lying against the bed. The shorter of the two, with shorter hair moved closer to the black haired one.

"Right now, I'm still a member of AKB48 so I still cannot date and as the general manager of all the 48 group, it will be bad to just suddenly break the laws." She said.

The taller of the two quickly looked up and frowned. "So, what we can't be together after all?!" She exclaimed and tried to disentangle  herself. The short girl quickly wrapped her arms around the black-haired girl.

"That's not it! I'm actually planning to announce my graduation a year or two from now. The thing is the main reason why I did not graduate up until now is the fact that I'm scared about what will happen to me after this. Will I go back to being a normal person? will I be a singer? A comedian? I'm scared of the future. But since you're here I do not feel scared anymore. If you're with me I'm willing to mature, to be free..... with you." She said. "I do not know if you'll wait for me though." she said and looked down. "Our future relationship will be in your hands."

The black haired girl remained silent and because of that the shorter girl's eyes started to become watery.

"Idiot. I waited for you for 8 years. What difference would it make if I wait 2 years more?" She finally said. The brown haired girl looked up at her and the black-haired girl giggled before kissing the other girl in the dark.

2 more years and they will be together again, this time free and happy.

-THE END-

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 07:35:51 PM »
That was... quite good.. easy to read it and.... khmm.... uh... hot too.. :D
Thank you for writing first Atsumina pair..  :thumbsup .. however.. that ship is sinking.. ah.. but in any way.. Thank youuuu!!!!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 03:13:17 AM »
That was... quite good.. easy to read it and.... khmm.... uh... hot too.. :D
Thank you for writing first Atsumina pair..  :thumbsup .. however.. that ship is sinking.. ah.. but in any way.. Thank youuuu!!!!  :)

Thank you for reading :) As for the fact that the ship is sinking, they are actually more closer now than ever. Especially ever since Takamina graduated. They're still close friends so I'm quite sure we still have many atsumina moments to enjoy. :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 07:48:22 AM »
The writing itself is raw although straight forward.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2016, 09:16:33 AM »

Thank you for reading :) That's kinda my style when it comes to writing. There are more fanfics to look forward to so please continue reading my posts  :) Next up will be mayumina. I'm already writing the draft and I will post the fanfic soon so please look forward to it  :D

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 12:30:32 PM »
Uwaahhh! That was a nice read! :shy1: :on GJ:
It was Hot!  :on bleed: :imdead:
Kyaaahhh! Can't wait for your next story! Looking forward to it!  :nya: :mon innocent:

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2016, 02:37:52 PM »
Uwaahhh! That was a nice read! :shy1: :on GJ:
It was Hot!  :on bleed: :imdead:
Kyaaahhh! Can't wait for your next story! Looking forward to it!  :nya: :mon innocent:

Thank you!!! I might post the next story tomorrow or the day after that so please look forward to it  :twothumbs

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2016, 06:57:32 PM »
KYAAA... GIVE ME SOME TISSUE!!!
I'VE GOT NOSE BLEED, AND IT WON'T STOP...
God job author, I like your writing style and thanks for your smut scene.
Now excuse me, I'm going to wait for your next fic, while trying to stop my nose bleed before I died from it...
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 07:15:01 AM »
KYAAA... GIVE ME SOME TISSUE!!!
I'VE GOT NOSE BLEED, AND IT WON'T STOP...
God job author, I like your writing style and thanks for your smut scene.
Now excuse me, I'm going to wait for your next fic, while trying to stop my nose bleed before I died from it...

*hastily gives you tissues* Here tissue!!
Thanks for reading :) I'm currently in the middle of writing my new fanfic and if I'm lucky I might finish it today so please look forward to it!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 07:40:38 AM »

Thank you for reading :) That's kinda my style when it comes to writing. There are more fanfics to look forward to so please continue reading my posts  :) Next up will be mayumina. I'm already writing the draft and I will post the fanfic soon so please look forward to it  :D

It's good to read up too.  Some of these writers are well beyond their levels so please do read up :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 07:04:25 AM »
Crossplay Fun (Mayumina)

Whenever a certain general manager was there, a pair of black eyes follow her every move. The owner of the eyes, Watanabe Mayu, had always admired the other girl. How kind and helpful she is, how there was always an air of leadership around her, how her lips were always in a slight pout..

She cannot wait to give her a surprise that the other girl will remember for the rest of her life and she will do anything to succeed on her plan.

----------

Big brown eyes looked around outside as a short girl with wavy, brown hair waited inside a trendy cafe in Akihabara. The girl who was wearing a white mask and matching white jacket checked her watch as she waited for her unusual companion.

MINAMI POV

I looked around outside and sighed under my breath. The reason why I was alone here in Akihabara was because a certain cute junior of mine messaged me last night. Her message surprised me since we barely hang out and talk with each other in private aside from work matters. Still, I cannot help but feel slightly excited since I had always wanted to get to know her better. I checked my phone again and stared at the message she sent me last night.

Takamina-san, I know this is sudden but can we meet up tomorrow? I really need to talk to you about something. -Mayuyu

It was unusual for her to suddenly demand something and since my Daijobu sensor detected something, I quickly agreed without second thought. It might be slightly unusual to meet up in Akihabara since young people tend to hang out in Harajuku or something but since it’s close from both of our homes and the theater as well, we decided to pick it as an alternative. The only bad thing about this place is that we get noticed more by the fans especially the more established members like us.

When a stranger from outside stared at me with recognition in her eyes, I quickly looked down in nervousness. It’s going to be really bad if I get mobbed right now. At the corner of my eye, I saw the stranger whisper something to her friend and flinched when I saw them staring at me. I adjusted my white mask and hope they won’t cause a scene. Thankfully, they were really polite and decided to approach me inconspicuously. After I signed their papers, they left me in peace.

As usual, I am 30 minutes early when it comes to meet-ups since I do not like getting late. I checked my watch once again and sighed. 15 minutes more before the agreed time. I should really stop my habit on being early. I looked around the scenery once again and froze when I saw a familiar girl running towards me. Except, this girl is dressed unusually.

I quickly stood up. “Mayuyu?!” I thought out loud. When she saw me, she ran faster and entered the cafe. She quickly moved towards my table which was beside the glass window and sat down on the chair in front of me.

“Takamina-san, I knew you will come earlier than what we agreed on.” she said matter-of-factly.

“Why are you dressed like a guy?” I asked when I settled down and sat at my chair. Her long black hair was hidden under a realistic-looking dark brown wig that messily sat on top of her head. The bangs were long and fell from her forehead and she was wearing blue-colored contacts which surprisingly suited her well. My eyes trailed down towards her outfit which consists of a plain black long-sleeved polo with red necktie and ripped skinny jeans.

“Disguise. We need to be more careful especially since we’re in Akihabara. It’s going to be bad if people saw us and cause a scene.” She said. She frowned when she saw my poor way of disguising by wearing a plain white mask.

“I figured you will do that so I brought you something.” She said and rummaged something from her black leather backpack. She gave me a slightly crumpled paper bag and gave me a thumbs up.

“Don’t tell me….” I trailed off and sighed when I saw her expectant expression..

I sighed but figured that she was right. Just staying in the cafe for 15 minutes I already noticed a lot of people looking at me.

“You can go change while I order us something. What do you want to order?” she asked. I checked the menu and smiled when I saw my favorite.

“Katsudon!” I said cheerfully. She smiled and nodded. “Okay, hurry up and change!” She said. I stood up and walked towards the ladies’ room to disguise.

-------

I eyed myself in the mirror with a slight frown. Am I really such a failure as a female? Why do I look better dressed up as a guy? The outfit that Mayu selected for me consisted of a short black messy wig with long choppy bangs, red obey snapback, plain black hoodie, and dark blue skinny jeans. Thankfully, I decided to wear my red zx flux adidas sneakers that I bought last week with Yuko and it made the outfit look better.

I looked up when someone entered the ladies’ room. I panicked and started shaking my head.

“I’m not a pervert I swear!” I said out loud. “I’m a girl, girl see?” and without second thought, I pulled up my hoodie to show my boobs to her as it was clad in black lacy bra.

I looked at her only to froze when I realized that it was only Mayuyu. Her eyes quickly darted to my babies and I quickly pulled my hoodie down. She quickly looked down and I rubbed the back of my head.

“I got worried since you were taking so long.” She explained. I nodded with pink cheeks. “Sorry I thought you were someone else” I almost whispered. That made her giggle.

“Come on, I’m sure the food is ready.” She said. She moved towards me and slung her arm around my shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised by her skinship but it’s not like I’m complaining about it.

When we made our way towards our table, I smiled in appreciation when I saw our food already settled on the table. When I sat on my seat, I quickly dug in since I was in such a hurry that I forgot to eat breakfast.

“Someone’s hungry.” Mayu commented as she nibbled on her clubhouse sandwich.

“I forgot to eat breakfast.” I admitted sheepishly. She laughed loudly and even tilted her head back.

“I noticed that when you’re dressed up as a guy you tend to be more outgoing and loud.” I commented with a smile.

“Is that bad?” She asked and tilted her head to the side and pouted. Cute~

“No. I think it’s cute.” I admitted. She looked down and I noticed her cheeks becoming redder. “I actually like you more like this. You seem more natural, the cyborg-idol is slowly becoming more human.”

She looked up and gazed at me intensely. I cannot help but feel my heart beat faster because she looked incredibly cool with her short hair and blue eyes.

“Maybe it’s because someone made me feel like this.” She said in a cryptic way.

“Eh?” I asked, confused by her mysterious words.

“Nothing. You’ll know soon enough.” She assured with her perfect idol smile. We both ate in comfortable silence as my mind wander around. I cannot help  but be confused by her. Ever since I can remember, she was one of the members I do not really understand. She always has this wall around her and I feel jealous with Yukirin and Rabutan since she seemed to be herself the most when she’s with them.

“By the way Mayuyu, what do you want to talk about anyway?” I asked. She wiped her lips with a napkin and smiled.

“Well, I’ll tell you the other one later.”She said. I frowned slightly at her words once again.

“By the way Takamina-san, have you ever watched Takarazuka Revue?” She asked. I shook my head.

“Those were plays where all the actors are girls right?” I asked.

“Yep. They crossdress and all that. They’re so cool! I wanted to be like them so I’m actually practicing. Do I look manly right now?” She asked with another laugh.

“You look good as a guy and you look good as a girl, must be nice to have such a beautiful face.” I said and pouted when I remembered how no matter how hard I try to be girlier, I cannot seem to do so.

“But you do look good as a girl, Takamina-san. I think you’re adorable. Of course, you also look good as a guy but I like you the most when you’re natural.” She said seriously. I felt my heart started beating faster once again. Mou Takamina, get a grip!

“Now you’re flattering me.” I said with an embarrassed laugh as I scratched the back of my neck. “So, what’s up with Takarazuka?” I asked in order to change the subject.

“Well, I’m actually planning on going to their play later but Yukirin and the others were too busy to come with me. Since you never had been to one of their plays, I figured that you can go with me.” She said.

I nodded with a smile. “Sure, seems interesting however, in exchange you have to tell me what you wanted to talk about today.” I said.

She smiled and held up her hand. “Deal.” She said. I gladly took her hand and shook it.

---------

“When it comes to Takarazuka it has to be Hanagumi!!” Mayu said cheerfully as she half-skipped. I smiled at her adorable actions. She really is cute. We had just finished watching the play and I cannot help but see a huge similarity between Takarazuka and AKB48. How, they also have their own theater and how they are so close to their fans. I cannot help but think about my graduation. We are actually planning to do my own graduation dokkiri next month and I cannot help but think about what it feels to graduate in AKB48. I wonder how it feels to be on my own, to date guys, to be free...

“Hey, my house is actually not far from here.” She suddenly said.

“Eh?”

“The thing that I need to talk to you about is kind of private.” She said. I nodded. “Okay, so let’s just go to your house?” I asked.

“If you’re okay with that.” She said. She grinned at me and I cannot help but move closer and hug her. She froze a little bit but relaxed and wrapped her arms around me.

“Look, are those guys gay?” I heard someone said out loud. “Huh? What a waste! They both look so attractive!” another person said.

We both pulled back and started walking faster towards her place.

“I totally forgot we are dressed as guys.” I said. “I guess we suit this crossplay a bit too much.” She said. I giggled and moved closer to her.

“But no one noticed who we really are. Our disguise is a success!” I cheered with a big grin. When I turned to look at her, I noticed how she was gazing at me with an intensity that almost knocked me breathless. She slowly moved closer towards me and put her hand against my cheek. It’s as if time froze together with my conscience as her fingertips grazed my cheek. My eyes darted towards her lips.

“Let’s run faster, I think it’s going to rain.” She suddenly said. I looked up and true enough, the sky already looked cloudy. She led the way and we quickly ran as fast as we could.

Thankfully, true to her word, her apartment building is close. We managed to enter the building before it started to rain.

She guided me towards the elevator and clicked the button for the 20th floor. I ran a hand against my wig, already feeling tichy. At the corner of my eye, I could see her staring at me once again with eyes that can melt anyone. I self-consciously adjusted my cap, making sure the brim was facing backwards and bit my lip as I eyed the small screen in the elevator.

16th floor

17th floor

I froze when I suddenly felt her hand against mine,squeezing it softly.

18th floor

19th floor

There it was again, she moved closer to me and tilted my chin up. Slowly, she moved her head closer to mine until I can feel her warm breath hitting my face. Her eyes darted to my lips. I was once again hypnotized. Somehow, my body cannot move on its own.

Ding!

We both looked away and stared at the elevator door that was opened. I quickly made my way outside and struck my hand against the door to wait for her.

She does not look amused will probably become the most underrated statement of the year. Her eyes squinted in annoyance and her mouth pursed into a thin line.

She grudgingly left the elevator and I cannot help but smile at her childish actions despite the fact that I was starting to feel a weird aura around her. Still, I was too curious about what she was planning to tell me that I ignored my gut feeling.

Thinking about it now, maybe I should’ve ran away when I still had the chance.

She opened her apartment door and took my hand to drag me inside. I did not even have time to remove my shoes when she continued dragging me to a room. She opened it and made me sit on her bed.

“I’m just going to do something. You can wait here.” She said and left without another word. I frowned at her bossiness and decided to waste some time looking around the room. Her room was surprisingly normal aside from a whole shelf of manga and some posters of anime and Takarazuka here and there.

Even her bed was cute and frilly. I quickly moved away from the bed and sat on the floor. I was so used of her not really caring about me but her repeated actions from awhile ago somehow confused and even scared me a little bit. When I looked around, I caught sight of a big pink box under her bed. Curious, I took it and stared at the unusual box. I removed the lid and looked inside.

“Woah..” I cannot help but said out loud as I stared at the contents of the box. The box consisted of hundreds of my pictures, either official pictures or stolen ones. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw my missing pink ribbon that suddenly disappeared almost a week ago and even posters and used straws. I swallowed the lump on my throat when I felt someone looking at me from behind. I quickly looked behind me only to froze when I saw Mayu staring at me intently. She was still wearing the same clothes however her polo shirt and necktie were sloppily hanging out and when I looked down her torso, my eyes widened when something big was poking out of her jeans.

“What did your parents told you about looking at other people’s things?” She asked in a monotone voice. With strength that was not expected on her thin body, she gripped my wrist and pushed me on the bed. I started struggling but gasped when something cold and metallic brushed against my skin. I looked up and saw that my hands were handcuffed against the bars on the bed. My eyes widened when I felt something hard pressing against my lower part.

“What the hell are you doing? Let me out of here this instant!” I commanded out loud. I continued struggling until blood gushed out of my wrists as it rubbed against the raw skin.

“Someone! Help m-mhhhhhhhhhh!” I jerked my head around as she removed her necktime away from polo and tied it tightly around my mouth. She made a perfect knot that made it harder to even move my jaw.

“Stop whining! It’s annoying!” She scolded me.

She moved closer to me and started trailing her hands all over my torso and down to my pants. She licked her lips and leaned closer to my face.

“This will teach you how to be a good girl, Minami-senpai~” she said sweetly before biting into my ear.

http://xxxblackblueredxxx.blogspot.com/2016/06/crossplay-fun-mayumina-full-story-she.html (smut)

We stayed like this for awhile, with Mayu's face resting against the crook of my neck. I can still hear her sniffing against me but I chose to ignore it.

Finally, she removed herself from me and took something in her drawer. I saw her get a key and started removing the handcuffs. When she saw the dried blood from the cuts on my wrists, she quickly took my wrists and started licking my wound together with the dried blood.

She stared at me as if waiting for me to scold her. I stared back at her and then with my free hand, I removed my gag. She looked down, looking like a child that got caught stealing cookies late at night. I tilted her face up with my hand and did the thing that I had been itching to do.

I kissed her passionately, my other hand moving towards her butt to give it a good squeeze. After I kissed her, she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"You're not gonna leave? You're not angry?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"No, I still need to punish a certain girl who ended up doing something bad." I whispered in her ear. Black eyes looked at me, shocked, until a slow smile made its way on her lips.

"The girl will gladly accept the punishment." she said with a smirk.

With a slight giggle, I straddled her as her arms wrapped around the back of my neck.

--------
    The next day, two girls were late on their dance rehearsal.

-End-

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way