JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - SPUR

Author Topic: Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) Chapter 38 03/16/2018  (Read 12066 times)

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) Chapter 37 07/01/2017
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2018, 02:46:55 AM »
Thank you everyone for reading my fic  :D

Here is chapter 37  :D

Chapter 37: President Maeda Atsuko

In the auditorium

Atsuko takes a deep breath and slowly steps into the stage. Kojiro leads her to her seat. Minami and the rest are waiting at the backstage. Minami looks at Atsuko’s back and whispers

“Good luck, my love”

Hayate stands up and go to the podium

“Hello everyone, two months ago, our company received a very bad news. My father, our most respected president passed away. In his will, he appointed the president position to Maeda Atsuko, my niece, daughter of my deceased brother. 3 months ago, I welcomed my long-lost niece back here. Today as she turns 21 years old, she will receive her position as president of Maeda's group as in my father’s will.” Hayate said

“Now everyone, give my niece an applause” he continues

The auditorium falls in silent. Just some clapping appears. Seeing that, Minami and the rest are worried

“That man properly does something” Jun whispers

“Definitely” Mayu said

Minami looks at Atsuko's worried face

“Do your best Atsuko. I'm right behind you” Minami thought

After giving his speech, he turns to Atsuko and said

“Atsu, please give your first speech to employees of Maeda group”

Atsuko nods and slowly walks to the podium. She steps to the podium and prepare to give her first speech as president. Hayate sits at his place and silently smirks.

“Let's see what you can do, useless” he thought

Hayate looks at a person in the crowd and signals for him. When Atsuko is about to say something, suddenly a man yells

“Go home with mommy little girl”

Then another person and another person keep yelling and yelling

“This is men business”

“Go home and play with doll”

“Do you need oniichan to play with you”

Then a whole auditorium laughs loudly. Minami is very angry. He looks at Atsuko and sees her worried and scared eyes

“Those jerks” he said while preparing to walk out

He wants to come out and shouts at those cruel people, but Rena and Yuki stop him

“Don't worry. She can handle this” Rena said

“Yup” Yuki nods

“She can’t. She is scared” Minami said

“Takamina, she is the president of one of the biggest group in Japan and also the world. If she can't handle this, she can’t manage her parents and grandfather’s business.” Yuki said

“Yes, she needs to face this by herself. If not, she can’t manage this group. However, don’t worry, she can handle this” Rena said

“Uh, she definitely can do that” Yuki nods and sad

At the moment

Atsuko looks around the room and sees their sarcastic face while shouting at her.

In Ryuu's office

Little Atsuko is sitting on her grandfather's laps. He is working in front of his computer.

“Grandpa, what are you doing?” Atsuko asks

“I'm looking at our company sale and development records to see the company’s status.” Ryuu asks

“Oh” Atsuko said

“Grandpa, Atsu wants to watch cartoon” Atsuko looks at her grandpa and said

“Atsu, today we will watch something different” Ryuu said

“Huh?” Atsuko looks at her grandpa in confused

“Atsu, I know you are just eight, but grandpa wants to show you this” Ryuu said

“What's it, grandpa?” Atsuko asks

“Look at this” Ryuu opens a clip for Atsuko

Atsuko looks at the clips in confused. The clips slowly loading, and Atsuko sees in the clip is a big auditorium with a lot of people. Then she sees a person steps up in the podium. She knows who is it

“Papa, grandpa, that is papa” Atsuko said happily while looking at her grandpa

“Uh” Ryuu smiles at her

Then Atsuko looks seriously at her father. Though she can’t understand his speech, she watches seriously. Because of the incident, she can’t remember anything about her parents. Therefore, she is very happy when seeing something about her father or mother.

While her father is talking, suddenly someone yells loudly

“Get down”

“This is not your place”

“Go home”

“You are just a kid. What do you think about bossing us around”

“You don't belong here”

“Go back to your school”

“Get out, get out, get out”

Because of the sudden yelling, Atsuko is startled and cries. She cries because of scared. She turns to her grandpa and cries

“Grandpa, it's scary. Why did they yell at papa? Why?”

“Sshh… Atsu, it's ok, grandpa is here. Grandpa is here” Ryuu pats Atsuko's back and said in gentle tone

“Grandpa, I'm scared” Atsuko said in tear

“It's ok Atsu. Don't be scared” Ryuu said while patting her head

After awhile

Atsuko stops crying.

“Are you ok, Atsu?” Ryuu asks while wiping her tear

Atsuko nods.

“Why did they yell at papa, grandpa?” Atsuko asks

“Uhm… how can I put it? At this time, your father is still a high school student. I appointed him a position as CEO of Maeda main branch. However, no one knows that he is my son. I did this to see how he can handle this situation because I well known that a lot of people in Maeda are very self-center. They won’t easily obey anyone younger than them. Plus, I also want to see how my lesson works” Ryuu explains

Atsuko looks at Ryuu with confused face. Ryuu smiles and pats her head

“I know you don’t understand it now. However, soon you will understand” Ryuu said

“Now let's continue watching it, ok” He continues

“No, Atsu doesn't want to watch. He is scary, they are scary. Atsu is scared. I don’t want them to yell at papa” Atsuko shakes her head and said

“I don't want” she keeps shaking her head and said

“Atsu, listens to grandpa” Ryuu said

“I know this is scary to you. However, this is the real life of business, Atsu. One day, you will have to take my position. You have to manage our business. If I weren't there with you, this could be the scenario that you would have to face.” he continues

“No, I don't want to be alone. I want grandpa to always be with me. I don't want grandpa to leave me like papa and mama” Atsuko shakes her head and said in tear

“Atsu, grandpa will always be with you just like your parents. They are always with you no matter what” Ryuu pats Atsuko’s head and said

“We love you very much, so we want you to be stronger. I want to teach you this so that you can face every situation in business without being surprised. You have to manage grandpa’s business.” he continues

“If Atsu gets stronger, if Atsu can watch this scary clip, mama, papa, and grandpa will be happy, right?” Atsuko innocently asks

“Of course, we will be very happy” Ryuu said

“Then Atsu will do my best. Atsu will learn business.” Atsuko smiles at Ryuu and said

“Good, that is my little Atsu. Now let’s watch your papa response ok” Ryuu pats Atsuko’s head and said

“Ok” Atsuko nods confidently

End flashback

Atsuko remembers her grandpa’s first lesson when she was 8.

“Atsu, business is like a battlefield. It can be very cruel even between family. Everyone wants power, and they can do everything to get that. You have to be strong and understand each of employee in order to direct them and make them listen to you.”

“You have to be strong Atsu. Be strong to manage grandpa’s and Papa’s work”

Atsuko remembers her grandpa’s words

“Grandpa, I saw it now. The war that you let me see since I was young” she thought

“Atsuko, I’m right behind you”

Then she remembers Minami’s words. Those words add more power to her.

“What’s up? Are you scared little girl?”

“Go home, go home”

While the whole place is very noisy with yelling and laughing sarcastically at Atsuko. Atsuko normally wears her glasses. Then she strongly slams the podium causing everyone to stay silent.

The strong slam also surprised Minami, Jun, and Mayu. 

“If you all are educated people, then act like one” Atsuko said strongly making the whole place falls into a deadly silent

“I can’t believe this is the system of employee of Maeda group.” she continues while frowning

“If you have that much energy why don't you put that into work to help Maeda group grow bigger than this. Why did it go downhill since my grandfather got submitted to the hospital?” Atsuko said in strict tone

“I looked over the record of Maeda group. Everything is dropping, products quality, customer relation, employee, benefit, and a lot of other things. Everything just so bad.” She continues

Minami, Jun, and Mayu are very surprised. This is the first time they see this side of her. Her face is completely different from normal, confident and determined.

“She was trained and taught by grandfather about how hard and difficult business is. How everyone treating each other with a mask.” Rena explains

“Though grandfather loves Acchan very much, when it comes to teaching her about business, he is very hard and strict. There is not a day that she didn't study to pass grandfather's hard test. She also did her best so that her parents and him happy. Slowly she develops this side of her apart from her normal self” Yuki adds

“I see” Mayu and Jun said

“Normally she will be a harmless and cute little girl. However, when it comes to business, she turns into a completely different person.” Rena said

“Yes, also if they think she doesn't know anything, they are so wrong. She learned a lot of things from managing to designing, analyzing. Grandpa taught her everything she need to be a president. In general, she knows most of the skill in business.” Yuki said

“At first, we were also very surprised with this side of her. It only appears when she encounters with business” Rena said

“The only thing we were worry is that this is the first time she stands in front of so many people.” Yuki said

“Uh, we were worry that she was overwhelmed with that and can’t find that in herself. However, as expected, she doesn’t let grandfather and her parents down” Rena adds

“Wow!!! Impressive” Jun and Mayu said

“You just received the position. What do you know?” A man shouts

“Mr. Honda” Atsuko calls the man’s name making the whole auditorium surprised

The man is also very surprised. He never thought that Atsuko knew his name

“I know enough to see how Maeda group is. If I put it slightly, Maeda group is standing still with no develop at all for more than half year since my father got sick, and if I stress it, Maeda group is decreasing in every aspect.” Atsuko said

“Your name is Honda Touya. You got a bachelor degree in management. You are top manager of marketing department. You are hired half year ago by Mr. Maeda Hayate. Am I wrong?” Atsuko looks at Touya with strong eyes and asks

The man just looks down and stays silent.

“Are there any questions about this greeting?” Atsuko asks

The whole place falls into silent.

“Good, now I will show you whether or not I know anything” Atsuko said

“Kojiro-san, turns on the projector and switch off the light” she turns to Kojiro and said

“Yes president” Kojiro bows and said

Then the screen opens with Maeda’s development record. Atsuko spends 1 hours to explain everything and show them all the flaws in Maeda system. Hayate is very surprised with her sharp mind.

“I underestimate you, old man” He thought angrily.

After the report is done, Kojiro switches on the light again

“Is there any question?” Atsuko asks

Once again, silent fills the whole place

“2 hours later is my first meeting with the administrative councils. After that, I want to have a meeting with all the departments Vice President. Bring me the reports of what happened in the past year. Give me all detail of any development including decreasing. Also prepare to give me a plan for improving what is not good” Atsuko said

“Any questions?” She asks

“It is too sudden. Can you give them more time for the report?” Hayate asks

“More time? How long?” Atsuko asks

“Uhm…” Hayate hesitates

Atsuko turns around and said

“Report is things that every head of department have to keep track daily, and every employee has to report their process to each of the head of department. I don't need a polished and all good report, I need their report of the company REAL situation” She emphasizes her words

“If you can't even do your report in that timely manner, don't work in Maeda group.” She strongly said

“Understood?” Atsuko looks at the front rows and asks

“Yes ma'am” they said in small tone

Then the meeting dismisses. Atsuko sighs in relief and walks back to the backstage.

“Good job, Acchan” Rena pats Atsuko's head and said

“Yes, grandfather, mom, and dad will be very proud of you” Yuki said

Atsuko smiles happily at their words.

“We were so surprised, Acchan. Didn't know this side of you. You did great” Jun said

“Uh, perfect president. You hide this all this time” Mayu gives a thumb up and said

“Thanks guys. By the way, I didn't hide it” Atsuko said

Then she rushes to Minami.

“Minami, how am I doing?” She asks

Minami smiles slightly and pats Atsuko's head

“You did good” he said shortly

Atsuko looks at Minami with confused look. When Atsuko is about to say something, Kojiro comes in and said

“Miss Atsuko, come with me, I'll take you to your office”

“O… ok” Atsuko said

Then they follow Ito to Atsuko's office. Kojiro opens the door for Atsuko.

“Thanks Kojiro-san” Atsuko said

Then Kojiro leaves the place.

“Acchan, you and Takamina come in first. We will go and buy you guys lunch, we will come in later” Rena said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

Then Atsuko and Minami come into Atsuko's office. Minami comes in and looks around the place. He checks everything from the smallest corner or item. He wants to make sure that everything is safe. Atsuko stands there and looks at Minami silently.

“Did he mad at me because I hid that from him?” Atsuko

“I didn't mean that. I just thought that is normal”

“What if he thinks that I just act in front of him?”

“What should I do now? What should I do now?”

While deepening in here thought, Atsuko feels Minami shakes her shoulders and calls her name

“What's it, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“You are spacing out. What's wrong?” Minami asks

Suddenly Atsuko hugs Minami and buries her face on his chest

“I'm sorry Minami. I'm sorry” Atsuko said

Minami is very surprised with Atsuko's words

“What's wrong, Atsuko? Why are you apologizing?” He asks in confused tone

“I'm sorry Minami, I didn't mean to hide that grandpa taught me everything about business. I didn't mean to hide this side of me when it comes to business. Minami, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie. I really didn't act when saying I'm worry. Your support helps me a lot. Please don't hate me” Atsuko looks at Minami and said

Suddenly Minami laughs loudly. His laughter makes Atsuko confused.

“Baka, I'm not mad or hate you, Atsuko” Minami said

Atsuko looks at Minami with surprised and confused

“Yes, I was surprised when you were out there. You became a completely different person. Not the sweet Atsuko I know. However, I'm happy because you are strong and can handle their harsh words. That's what I always want” Minami said

“Also, you didn't hide it from me. Rena and Yuki already said. This is natural to you when it comes to business.” He continues

“So, you don't hate me?” Atsuko asks

“Of course, I don't hate you. I love you more than anything” Minami pinches Atsuko's nose and said

“By the way, your side at that time looks so attractive” Minami bends down and whispers

“Minami, baka” Atsuko said while blushing

Minami laughs loudly at Atsuko’s cute face.

“You're just so cute, Atsuko” Minami said while pinching her cheeks

“Minami” Atsuko pouts

Minami smiles and pecks Atsuko's lips.

At 1:00

The meeting with administrative councils starts. Atsuko walks inside the room with Kojiro. Minami and the rest have to wait outside.

Minami and the rest are sitting on the sofa waiting outside. Minami looks at the door worriedly

“Don't worry, Takamina. You saw her at the auditorium. She will be fine” Yuki said

“Uh, I believe in her. Grandpa taught her very well” Rena said

“I'm worry about her uncle, Maeda Hayate” Minami said in small tone

“Uh, that worries me too” Rena and Yuki

“Don't worry, my mom is in there also. She will help her. Also, Sakuya's father is there too. Plus, don't forget your mother is also a big council. With their power together, I believe they can go against him” Jun said

“What’s more, my great uncle is also in there. He is the oldest council. He will help her” Mayu said

“I hope so” Minami said while looking at the door

In the meeting room

She greets the councils and then sits down. On her right side, Minami's mother is sitting next to her, then Jun's mother, then Sakuya's father, Mayu’s great uncle, and three other councils. On her left side is Hayate and other 6 councils.

“I don't know why Ryuu can give the position of president to a little kid. Do you know anything about business at all?” A middle-aged man on her left side said

“I demand a vote for the president. Mr. Hayate here knows a lot about business. In the past, with his idea, he helped Maeda branch in Osaka developed very strong” another man said

“If you want a vote, then let's do it. However, tell me the reason why I do not fit for this position. If it is because I'm too young, I can't accept that discrimination. It is like in your theory, all young people mind is completely useless. However, my father become CEO while he is still in high school. At that time, I remember a lot of people in this company went against him, however with his work, he proved that he is capable for the position. How was it? Then my grandfather created this company when he was 25, and after 10 year it becomes a well-known to business world” Atsuko said with sharp tone

Everyone is very surprised with Atsuko's words. They didn't know Atsuko know a lot of things.

“Ok, you all. Let Ms. Maeda relax a little. You don't need to be so work up like that. I always think youngster mind is good” Tamako said

“If there is a vote, I'll vote for new potential” she continues

“Mrs. Takahashi, don't support her just because she is about to become your daughter in law” a man from Atsuko's left side said

“I just say what I see. I don't discriminate anyone, and I don't deny anyone's ability because of their age. Even if Ms. president is not my daughter in law, I still said that. Did you even look at her report on the table?” Nami said strongly

“I think Mrs. Takahashi is correct. We should give youngsters chance to show their talent” Jun’s mother said

“I'll also vote for Ms. Maeda” she continues

“Me too, Ms. Maeda just received the position as president today. How can you all be so sure that she has no potential. Looking at her report, I trust her. I'll also vote for her.” A middle-aged man next to Jun’s mother said

His name is Yamamoto Ikuto. He is Sakuya’s father, and he is also a big council.

“Didn't you all look over her report on the table? It is very neat and detailed. I see that she is a promising people” Mayu’s great uncle said

He is the oldest council. Most of the councils will listen to him. Because Atsuko is supported by 4 most powerful councils, other also starts supporting her

“Yes, let's youngsters help this company” another person said

“Yes, I think so too. We shouldn't be so fast judge. Maybe she can make Maeda group grow bigger and earn more profit”

“It's true, after all she is appointed by president Maeda. He is very good at judging and using people. Also, Ms. Maeda is his granddaughter, I believe she has his ability”

People on Atsuko's left side defending for her, and some of people on her right-side start accepting her.

“O…ok, if most of you agree, I won't say anything. However, I want to see if she has what it takes to be a president” the man who asks to have a vote said

“If you want to test me, I'm gladly waiting for your test” Atsuko looks at the man who sitting next to Hayate

“As you said, you are confident that you understand this company a lot and can help the company develop. So do you know about us?” Another person next to him asks

“You are Mr. Suzuki” Atsuko starts

She tells the name of each person in the table with their positions. She even points out some of the things of members from the councils that not a lot of people know.

“Am I mistake anything Mr. Suzuki?” Atsuko asks

“, good.” The man said

“However, until now, it is just all talk. Prove to me that you have enough potential to manage this corporation. If not, resign the position and leave it to someone who has more experience than you like your uncle” Suzuki said

“Mr. Suzuki, I think her understanding is enough. you should read her report first. About other things, we can see her work later” Mayu's great uncle said

“Thank you, Mr. Watanabe. However, I'll be fine. I expected this. If my report about Maeda is not enough, I also prepared a plan for the company where I see a hole.” Atsuko said

“Mr. Kojiro, can you turn off the light?” Atsuko asks

“Yes ma’am” Kojiro said

Then he switches off the light.

“I invite all the councils to look at the projector. I made this plan after I reviewed the record of the company.” Atsuko said

Then she explains her proposal plan and everything to the councils. The councils are very surprised with her knowledge of business

After the meeting

Hayate comes back to his office and slams the door strongly

“That little brat. I underestimated her and that old man” he said angrily

“What's wrong, uncle?” Itachi asks

“That old man taught her very well. Today, she is like a boss. The councils can't attack her at all. Plus, I forgot them, Takahashi Tamako, Matsui Juri, Yamamoto Ito, and that old man Watanabe Ken. Because they stood in her side, most of the councils follow them, and some other follow that old man’s decision” Hayate said in angry tone

“So, we can't do anything to her now” Itachi said

“No, I won't lose to that little brat. I won't” Hayate slams his table and said

At the same time

Atsuko comes back to her office. She happily tells the rest that she was able to pass the councils test

“Good job, Atsuko. I knew you can do it” Minami pats Atsuko's head and said

“Uh, we are so proud of you” Rena said

“Let's rest and drink a little tea, Atsuko. You are about to have another meeting” Minami said while giving tea to Atsuko

“Thank you, Minami” Atsuko said

Atsuko drinks her tea. Then she calls Yuki and Rena

“Rena-neechan, Yuki-neechan”

“What's it, Acchan?” They ask

“I want to appoint you two as vice-president of marketing and vice-president of Human Resources” Atsuko said

“Us?” Rena asks in surprised

“Yes, I want you two to hold two important positions. The person who manage HR doesn't work really well in hiring. The quality of employees decreased significantly. Only you will know about hiring and what is best. Marketing is a main stream of Maeda Group. Yuki-neechan, I know you helped grandpa before. Only you can manage that department and makes it better.” Atsuko said

“Yuki-neechan, Rena-neechan, I can only trust you two” she continues

“Ok, we will do our best” Rena said

“However, it won't be that easy toward him and those employees” Yuki said

“It's ok. I already know what to do” Atsuko said

In the meeting

Atsuko comes in with Rena and Yuki follow her. Atsuko sits down on her seat. Then the rest of the head of department and vice-presidents sit down. When Atsuko is about to say something, some vice-presidents stand up. One of them come to Atsuko and said

“I want to resign. I don't want to work under this pressure. You don't even know how hard to make a report and force us to make it in no more than 3 hours.”

“So, you want to resign from vice-president of Human Resource?” Atsuko asks while taking the letter

“Yes” The man said

“Ok, you can pack your thing and go now” Atsuko said in normal tone

This make the whole room surprised. The man is angry because of Atsuko's action.

“Atsu” Hayate calls her

“Mr. Maeda, please call me as the title. This is working environment” Atsuko said

“I'm sorry president.” Hayate said

He is very angry with Atsuko's action. However, he holds it inside

“President, please re-think again. He is one of the best employees. He manages Human Resource very good” Hayate said

“Very good?” Atsuko raises her eyebrows and said in question tone

“Though this is the first day I come here, I already checked the record of employees in past year since he started working. He even hired some employees that don't have a slight experience. I can overlook at it at some point. However, he even received bribe for hiring. Even more, just two months ago, company nearly lost a big contract because of a new project manager who he hired. That person doesn't even know what management means” She said

The man looks down in scared. He didn't know that Atsuko know a lot. Also, Hayate is very surprised. He never thought Atsuko knew. He remembers that he already covered it up. He can only stay silent

“Let's me tell you this. Do you think working as a head of a department or managing is an easy job? I believe deceased president also won't go easy like this. Working in the top means you have to manage everything and work twice or even more than that in comparison to all the employees.” Atsuko said

“I'm not being unreasonable. However, if you really can't make a short and brief report about the status of your department in 3 hours, then you can go. I won't stop you” she continues in harsh tone

“This is working environment not a playground.” She adds

“Anyone has anything to say?” Atsuko asks

Those people who stand up slowly sit down and stay silent. Atsuko looks around and sees that they all stay silent. Then she said

“Ok, let me make two announcements before starting the report”

“Since vice-president of Human Resources department just resigned, I want to appoint Maeda Rena in that position, and I also want to appoint Maeda Yuki to vice-president of marketing department since that place is still empty”

“I object this” Hayate said

“May I ask the reason?” Atsuko asks

“As you said the company really need people who has expertise in the job. How do I know they HAS what it takes?” Hayate said

“You are president, but you CAN’T do anything as you please” he continues

“I know. This is my parents and grandfather’s effort. I won't throw it or destroy it because of my selfish” Atsuko looks at Hayate's eyes and said strongly

Her eyes make Hayate stun.

“Ms. Maeda Rena graduated from a famous business university in England. She has a master in business.” Atsuko said

“About Ms. Maeda Yuki, she also graduated from a famous school in Italy in business and management. When deceased president still alive, she also helped him with the company work.” She continues

“One important thing, they got approval from administrative councils after their test. The vote is more than 80% approve for them”

“Kojiro-san, can you pass these papers for me” she turns to Kojiro and said

“Yes ma'am” Kojiro said

After passing the papers out, Atsuko asks

“So, do they qualify now?”

“If most of the councils said so” Hayate said

“Good, now let's get started with the report” Atsuko said

The meeting went for almost three hours with all the departments reporting and their solutions.

In the evening

Atsuko finishes all her work and goes back to the mansion.

In the car

Atsuko leans her head on Minami’s shoulder while sleeping soundly. She is very tired with a long day.  Minami gently strokes her hair. He knows she did her best today.

“Today she did a lot of work” Rena said

“Uh, she did her best.” Yuki said

“Good work, Atsuko” Minami gently kisses Atsuko’s head and said

After awhile

They reach the house. Minami gently carries Atsuko back to her room. He slowly opens the door by his back and carries Atsuko into the room. He gently and carefully puts her down on her bed so that she can't be woken up. Then he pulls the blanket on her.

Then Minami leans and kisses on her forehead

“Goodnight, my love” he whispers

When Minami is about to leave, Atsuko holds his hand

“Minami” Atsuko opens her eyes and calls Minami

“You are awake, Atsuko” Minami said

“Minami, can you hug me to sleep again?” Atsuko looks at Minami’s eyes and said

Minami smiles gently at Atsuko while sitting down on her bed

“Of course, baby” he strokes her hair and said

“Wait for me a little. I will get change real quick. I’ll be back ok” Minami said

“Uh” Atsuko nods

Then Minami leaves the room back to his room. After changing he quickly comes back to Atsuko’s room. Minami opens the door and sees Atsuko is looking at her work laptop.

“What are you doing, Atsuko?” Minami asks while sitting down next to her and asks

“I’m looking at an old plan of Maeda group in Osaka branch. I happened to saw this while reviewing Maeda’s work record in 5 years. I feel something weird in it” Atsuko said

“Why is that?” Minami asks

“I don’t know. I’m still looking through them” Atsuko frowns and said

Minami looks at Atsuko. Then he raises his hand and takes off Atsuko’s glasses. Atsuko looks at Minami with confused face

“It’s late baby. Let’s go to sleep” Minami gently said

“Ok” Atsuko nods

She turns off her laptop, and then she lies down together with Minami. She moves closer and buries her face on Minami’s chest. Minami gently strokes Atsuko’s back and kisses Atsuko’s head

“Goodnight, my love” Minami whispers

“...” however, Minami doesn’t hear Atsuko’s response

Minami looks down at Atsuko.

“Maybe she already falls asleep” Minami thought

Suddenly he hears her shaken voice

“I’m scared, Minami”

Minami is very surprised with Atsuko’s words

“What's wrong, Atsuko?” Minami asks worriedly

“I'm scared that I don't have what it takes to help Maeda group, Minami” Atsuko looks at Minami and said

Minami can see tear in her eyes

“I'm scared that I can't leave up as my parents’ and grandpa’s expectations. What if I can't manage Maeda good? What if I make mistakes? This is grandpa's and papa’s efforts. I don't want something happen to Maeda group. I'm scared.” Atsuko said

Minami can see tear rolling on her cheeks. He can hear the her shaking and uncertain in her voice.

“Maybe they are right. I can't do this” Atsuko continues

“Ssh...sshh...shhh calm down, Atsuko” Minami wipes Atsuko's tear and said

“Don't lose your confidence Atsuko. You did a good job this morning. I saw how you talked to the employees. I also saw you worked very hard every night looking at company records preparing for this morning. You did very well baby” Minami said gently

“Mayu told me that his great uncle are very pleased at your preparation, and Sakuya said that his father said that you did a very good job. They will support you, and if you ever need anything, they will definitely help you. My mom also said that she is very happy with your work. She praised you a lot, Atsuko” he continues

“One more thing, grandpa is a great person, if he chooses you, you got everything to help Maeda grow stronger”

“Really?” Atsuko looks at Minami and asks

“Uh, you did very well Atsuko, and I believe you can protect Maeda and help it grow stronger.” Minami said gently

“Remember the most important thing, I'll always stay by your side and support you no matter what, so be strong ok” he continues

“But Minami, after tomorrow, you have to go back to your work. I'm scared of being alone without you, Minami” Atsuko hugs Minami tightly and said

“You can call me anytime baby. Also, Though I can't be with you physically, I'll always be with you. If you miss me, call me. If I'm busy at that time, look at my picture in the locket. After finishing my work, I'll definitely pick you up, ok” Minami smiles at Atsuko and said

“Ok. Thank you, Minami” Atsuko said

“Baka, don't thank me.” Minami said

“Now let's go to sleep. You have to work early tomorrow” He continues

“Ok” Atsuko nods

Minami leans down and kisses Atsuko's lips. The he said

“Goodnight my Atsuko”

“Goodnight Minami” Atsuko said

Then she buries her face on his chest and sleeps

That is chapter 37. Hope you guys enjoy reading it  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[Short Story] I Love You (Completed)
     +[OS] Promise
     +[Short Story] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Completed)
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[Short Story] Power of Love (Completed)
     +[Short Story] Escape (Completed)
     +[Short Story] My Feeling for You (Completed)
     +[OS] Miracle of Christmas
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Beyond The Sea (Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii) (Completed)
Key of Happiness (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) (Ongoing)

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) Chapter 38 03/16/2018
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2018, 03:59:40 AM »
Sorry everyone for not updating.

Here is my new update.  :D

Hope you guys enjoy reading it   :D

Chapter 38: Investigation

Atsuko is sitting in her office looking at Maeda group’s records again.

“Maeda Branch in Osaka Department

Development Plan

Idea: Maeda Hayate

Position: Manager

Atsuko is looking at Hayate's proposal which helped Osaka branch to gain a lot of benefits. This is also the plan that helped him go back to his position as CEO of Osaka branch.

Then she opens another file on her laptop. Again, this is another old proposal of Osaka branch.

“Maeda Branch in Osaka Department

Development Plan

Idea: Akimoto Yasushi

Position: Head Manager

In Ryuu's office

Atsuko walks in with a stack of files in her hands. Her grandfather is sitting on his desk, and he is looking at something very serious

“Grandpa” Atsuko calls Ryuu

Ryuu takes off his glasses and looks at Atsuko. He smiles gently and asks

“What's it, Atsu?”

“Grandpa, I finished all the work you gave. I read all Maeda records that you assigned” Atsuko said while walking toward him

“Here is my report for you” she continues

“Good job. Just put them here” Ryuu said

“What are you doing, grandpa?” Atsuko asks while looking at the screen

“Who is he?” she asks

“His name is Akimoto Yasushi. He is one of my greatest employees. He works in Osaka branch right now. I'm very pleased with his work.” Ryuu said

“However, …” he continues and sighs

“What's wrong, grandpa?” Atsuko asks

“Your uncle, Hayate, just reported to me that he just submitted a resignation letter,” Ryuu said

“A resign letter? He wants to quit?” Atsuko asks in surprised tone

“Uh” Ryuu nods

“Do you know why, grandpa?” Atsuko asks

“I don't. I asked him, but he only said that he has to go back to his hometown.” Ryuu said

“I know that he has been through some hard time. Maybe that is why” he continues

“I see,” Atsuko said

“Luckily that your uncle finally fixed himself. He just gave me a plan for Maeda branch. It's really good. I'm happy about that” Ryuu said

“I see,” Atsuko said

End flashback

Atsuko picks up her phone and calls Minami.

In police department

While working at his desk, Minami hears his phone rings. Minami looks at the screen and smiles happily when seeing “My Baby, Atsuko”. He quickly picks up his phone

“Hello, my love, miss me?” He smiles and said when Atsuko’s face appears

In Atsuko's office

“Minami, I miss you,” Atsuko said in pout tone while looking at Minami

(I miss you too, baby. I really want to fly there to you right away) Minami said

Atsuko smiles when hearing that. Suddenly she hears a voice

(Takamina, you got a date with the cutest girl in our department in 5 minutes. Don't make her wait)

(Minami, I'm waiting)

That is Jun's and Mayu’s voice

(Shut up, idiot. There is no girl like that. I didn't have a date with anyone. My Atsuko is the cutest)

(Atsuko, don't hear them) Minami quickly said to Atsuko

Atsuko laughs softly and said

“I know. I recognize their voice. Pass me this message to them, Minami” Atsuko said

(You can say to them, Atsuko) Minami said while turning the phone toward Jun and Mayu

“I'll tell Yuki-neechan and Rena-neechan that you two hurt my feeling when saying that” Atsuko said while smiling dangerously

(You heard her boys) Minami teasingly said

(Nooo, Acchan, I'm sorry. Please your highness) Jun and Mayu said in begging tone

Their action makes Minami and Atsuko laugh loudly.

“Minami” Atsuko calls him in serious tone

(What's it, Atsuko?) Minami asks

“Are you free?” Atsuko asks

(I am. Just came back to the department, so nothing yet) Minami said

“I see” Atsuko said

(Do you need something, Atsuko? Did something happen? Did he trouble you again? You seem trouble) Minami asks in worried tone when seeing Atsuko’s worried face

“No, everything is Maeda is fine. Thank to mom, aunt Aki, and great uncle Ike, everything is fine.” Atsuko smiles at Minami and said

“It is just …” Atsuko said and then pauses again

(What is it, my love? You can tell me everything.) Minami said

“Can you come here, Minami?” Asuko asks

(Ok, I'll be right there. It's also about lunch time. I will buy lunch for us ok) Minami said

“Ok, see you then” Atsuko said

In police department

Minami quickly hangs up and rushes out of the department

“I'll go out a bit. Call me if you need anything ok” Minami said to Jun and Mayu

“Ok, have fun” Jun said

“See ya” Mayu said

“Thanks” Minami said and leaves the place

He comes to Atsuko's favorite restaurant to buy food for her and him. Then he goes straight to Atsuko's company. He comes to the elevator and sees Rena and Yuki stepping out

“Hey Takamina.” Rena and Yuki said

“Hey Yuki, Rena” Minami said

Then they see the bag with the restaurant logo

“I see, you bring lunch for Acchan. How sweet” Yuki teases

Minami smiles at them

“By the way, Yuki, Rena, is there anything happen today?” Minami asks

“Uhm… no, everything is normal. After knowing Atsuko's ability, they don't dare to challenge her more.” Rena said

“Plus, most of employees here are very happy because her appearance reorganized Maeda” Yuki adds

“Why you ask?” Rena asks

“Nothing. Just worry about her” Minami smiles and said

“Ok, go up there with your darling. We have something to do.” Rena said

“Ok” Minami nods

Then he goes into the elevator and choose the top floor where Atsuko's office is. He opens the door and come in. The space inside is the waiting room. Then Minami comes to the door of Atsuko's office. When he is about to knock the door, Atsuko opens it. She smiles and hugs Minami.

“Hello, my love” Minami pats Atsuko's head and said sweetly

“How did you know that is me?” Minami asks

“You set up a camera outside for me, baka” Atsuko said and pinches Minami’s nose

“That's right. I forgot” Minami laughs and said

“Maybe I should put one camera in your office. I want to see your face every second” he rests his head on Atsuko’s shoulder and whispers

“Then setup one in your place. I want to see you too” Atsuko looks at Minami and said

“Yes ma’am” Minami said in soldier form

“Come on, Atsuko. I brought lunch for you. Let’s eat before they turn cold” he continues while holding Atsuko's hand

Minami puts the bag on the table and said.

“Atsuko, sit down. I'll take the food for you”

“Thank you, Minami” Atsuko kisses his cheek and said

“Everything is for my lovely” Minami said sweetly

Then Atsuko sits down while Minami taking the food out for her.

“I bought your favorite food, baby” Minami said and puts the plate in front of Atsuko

Then he opens his lunch box and sits down next to her on the sofa.

“How was it, baby?” Minami asks

“It is very good” Atsuko smiles at Minami and said

He smiles when seeing Atsuko happily eating her food innocently. Then Atsuko takes the tea that Minami prepared for her and drink. She looks down and sees that Minami hasn’t eaten his food.

“Why don’t you eat, Minami?” Atsuko asks

Minami smiles gently at Atsuko. He takes the napkin and wipes her mouth.

“I love watching you eat, baby” Minami said

“You look so lovely” he continues

Atsuko blushes when hearing Minami’s words.

“Sweet talker” she shyly said

“Everything I told you is true. My Atsuko is the loveliest girl in the whole world” Minami pinches Atsuko’s cheeks and said

“Minami, you should eat before your food is cold.” Atsuko said

“Then feed me, baby” Minami said

“Ok, you, big baby” Atsuko said

She takes the spoon and feeds Minami.

“How was it, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“Super good. Everything you fed me is good” Minami said

After awhile, they finished their food. Atsuko leans her head on Minami’s shoulder and hugs his arm.

“Atsuko, what’s wrong?” Minami asks

“Huh?” Atsuko looks at Minami and asks

“You called me. Then I heard your hesitant tone. Did something happen?” Minami asks in worried tone

“Did he pressure you again?” He continues while stroking her hair

“No, it's just there is something I want to ask you” Atsuko said

“What's it, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“I want you to investigate about a person” Atsuko said

“Who is it, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“Akimoto Yasushi” Atsuko said

“Akimoto Yasushi?” Minami repeats in question tone

“He is one of grandpa’s most trusted people. When my uncle was a normal employee in Osaka branch, grandpa appointed him to Osaka to manage and fix his mistakes. Thanks to his plan, Osaka branch went back to its track. However, about two year and half ago, he suddenly submitted a resign letter to my uncle. His reason to grandpa is he want to go back to his hometown” Atsuko said

“So you want me to find out where he is?” Minami asks

“Part of it. If it is possible, can you find out the reason why he resigned that year? I don't know why, but I have a weird feeling about this” Atsuko said

“What do you mean baby?” Minami asks

“You remember the thing I looked over last night?” Atsuko asks

“Uh, you said that is an old development plan in Osaka branch?” Minami said in wonder tone

“Uh” Atsuko nods

“The first thing I feel weird is the wording of two plans, one is my uncle and one is his. I don’t know why they seem identical to me”

“Then this morning, I had a small talk with my uncle. I also mentioned some small part of his plan which he got promoted back to his position now. However, he completely didn't realize that. I tried to put out some questions, and he looked so hesitate.” Atsuko said

“I suspect that the plan that year, my uncle is not the author” she finishes

“Atsuko, you shouldn't do that. It is so reckless. What if what you suspected is true? He could feel something, and you could be in danger, baka” Minami said in worried tone

“I'm sorry. I just want to verify. I don't want to believe my uncle did that” Atsuko said

“Grandpa was very happy when he was looking at his plan. He thought that uncle changed” she continues

“However, it seems like my suspicious is not just theory” Atsuko sadly said

“It's ok baby. I'll look into it for you.” Minami pats her head and said

“Thank you, Minami” Atsuko hugs Minami and said

“Baka, don't thank me” Minami said

“I will do everything for my Atsuko's smile” He lifts Atsuko's face up and whispers

Then he bends down and kisses her lips sweetly.

“Are you free tomorrow, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“For what, Minami?” Atsuko asks

“I'll take you to this person. She is the greatest person when it comes to finding people.” Minami said

“I see. Tomorrow, I don't have any meeting. I can ask Rena-neechan and Yuki-neechan to manage the company for me.” Atsuko said

“Great. Then we will leave in the morning” Minami said

“Ok, Minami.” Atsuko smiles happily and said

In the morning

After talking to Rena, Yuki, Jun, and Mayu, Minami leaves the house with Atsuko.

Minami drives for 1 hour toward the outskirts of Tokyo. Then they keep going up to the mountain for 30 minutes. Atsuko is sitting beside him, and she is asleep because they woke up very early. Minami smiles gently while looking at her face.

After awhile, he reaches the place. That is a big and traditional mansion. He stops at the gate and pushes the button.

Then the door opens for him. Minami slowly drives into the yard. After parking his car, he turns and calls Atsuko

“Atsuko, Atsuko, we are here”

Atsuko slowly opens her eyes. She rubs her eyes and yawns. Minami smiles at her cute action

“Minami” Atsuko calls him

“We are here, princess” Minami said

“Let's go inside” he continues

“Ok” Atsuko nods

Then Minami comes out and opens the door for Atsuko. They go to the door and see a maid are standing there waiting for them.

“Hello Minami-sama” the maid bows at Minami and said

“My master is waiting for you inside” the maid said

“Ok, thank you” Minami said

Then he turns to Atsuko and said

“Let's go, Atsuko”

When they come into the house, someone suddenly jumps to Minami and hugs him

“Takamina, welcome back”

Atsuko is very surprised when seeing a girl hugging and clinging on Minami.
“Yuko, get down” Minami annoyingly said

“Why? I miss you. It has been so long. Why don't you come to visit me? Did you forget about me? You hurt my feeling” Yuko pouts and said

Atsuko is very confused when hearing that. She doesn't know what the relationship between the girl and Minami is. Why they seem so close to each other.

“Stop that pouting” Minami said

“I’m pouting because you are so cold toward me.” Yuko said

“Yuko, I said get off me” Minami pushes Yuko out and said

“Minami” Atsuko calls Minami in confused tone

Her call makes Yuko and Minami turn to look at her. Suddenly, Yuko shouts loudly

“Soooo cute. So cute, so cute”

Then all of sudden, she rushes to Atsuko and hugs Atsuko tightly. Because of too sudden, Atsuko is unable to do anything.

“You are just so cute. You are Atsuko-chan, right?” Yuko asks Atsuko while still hugging her tightly

Suddenly a hand grabs Yuko’s collar and pulls her out. Minami pulls Yuko out of Atsuko, and then he pulls Atsuko into his arms.

“Why did you hug other fiancée like that?” he said

“Tsk…” Yuko pokes her lips while crossing her arms

“Who is she, Minami?” Atsuko pushes Minami out and asks

Her action surprised him

“What's wrong, Atsuko?” Minami asks

“Who is she, Minami? She seems so close to you. She even hugged you” Atsuko said in pout tone

“Huh?” Minami thought in confused

“She even said she missed you” Atsuko said in broken tone

“Aww!!! So cute. Takamina, you are a lucky boy” Yuko said while rushing to Atsuko again

“Stop right there” Minami raises his hand and said

“Because of your stupid act, my fiancée misunderstood me”

“Atsuko, don't misunderstand. She is my…”

“My name is Oshima Yuko. I'm his cousin. My mother is his father’s younger sister.” Cutting Minami's words, Yuko introduces herself

“Hey, don't cut other’s words like that” Minami said

“I have to introduce myself” Yuko said

“Your are Atsuko-chan, right?” She quickly rushes to Atsuko and asks

“Yes” Atsuko nods

“You can call me Acchan if you like” she continues

“Acchan, so cute.” Yuko hugs Atsuko again and said

“Stop that pervert act. She is MY fiancée” Minami said and emphasizes his words

“Hey, don't be such a jelly. I'm also a girl” Yuko pouts

“You aren't just a girl, but a pervert girl.” Minami said

“I have to protect my Atsuko from you” he continues

Atsuko looks at Yuko’s pouty face and laughs softly

“You're so cute, Yuko-san” Atsuko said

“Aww… she said I'm cute. Acchan, you are such a cutie.” Yuko said

She snatches Atsuko from Minami and hugs her

“Call me Yuko. Drop that formal. How about you stay here with me tonight?”

“I told you don't hug my Atsuko.” Minami said in jealous tone

“Atsuko, remember, don't come closer to her. She is dangerous” he looks at Atsuko and said in serious tone

“I'll tell Riku when he comes back here” Yuko mumbles

“Riku?” Atsuko looks at Minami

“He is her husband. He is at work in US right now” Minami said

“I see” Atsuko said

“Ok, enough of that chit chat.” Minami said

“Atsuko, here is the person I told you. Though she is a pervert, she is also a police. Her only job is finding people, and she is a master” He turns to Atsuko and said

“I see.” Atsuko said

“Ok, come to my office” Yuko said

Then the three go to Yuko's office.

“Takamina, I found the person you are looking for” Yuko said while sitting on her desk

“You did?” Minami asks in surprised tone

“Of course. Who am I? I'm the master in finding” Yuko proudly said

“Yesterday, when you contacted me. I started looking for him right away” Yuko said

“Where is he, Yuko?” Minami asks

“Look at the screen” She continues

“The person you are looking for is Akimoto Yasushi.” Yuko said

“He lives in a small and unnamed village in a small island in Hokkaido. He lives with his wife and a son. His daughter is working in a small company in Tokyo” Yuko said while showing Minami and Atsuko what she said on the screen

“Yuko, do you know how his life is since he just left Maeda?” Atsuko asks

“Uhm… really bad. His life just stable in the past few months. As I investigated, when he was working in Maeda, his wife was diagnosed with Leukemia. He spent a lot money for her treatment.” Yuko said

“However right before he submitted his resignation letter, he got a big amount of money into his account. Because of that his wife can be treated and recovered” Yuko said

“A big amount of money. Hum… it sounds suspicious” Minami said

“Right?” Yuko said

“Uh, with your confidence face, I think you found out something already. So, what did you find out?” Minami asks

“After a few researches, I found out the account that transferred money to his account” Yuko said

“This account is already closed. The only translations there were an online deposit and a transfer. It was closed right after the transfer.” She continues

“So the holder is…” Minami said and pauses

“Maeda Hayate” Yuko said

“As expected” Minami said

“What do you want to say, Acchan?” Yuko asks Atsuko when seeing her confused face

Minami turns and looks at Atsuko

“What's wrong, Atsuko?” He asks

“I'm sorry. I just have a question” Atsuko said

“It's ok. You don't need to say sorry. Just ask” Yuko said

“Uh, ask her anything you want” Minami said

“How can you find out all of this?” Atsuko asks in amazed tone

Yuko laughs softly at Atsuko's question

“You’re so cute Acchan.” She said

“Of course, that information will not be easy to get. The bank won't just spill it out. Let's just keep it simple that I have my resources” Yuko winks at Atsuko and said

Atsuko smiles at Yuko and said

“You’re so great Yuko.”

“Aww… you are really cute” Yuko rushes to hug Atsuko

However, Minami already blocks her

“Not a centimeter” Minami said

“Tsk… oh well” Yuko shrugs and said while turning back to her desk

“Here is his address” she takes a note on her desk and give it to Minami

“Great” Minami said while taking the note

“Let's go Atsuko” he turns to Atsuko and said

“Hey, where is your thank, Takamidget?” Yuko crosses her arms and asks

“Thanks shorty” Minami said with a smirk

“Hey watch your attitude” Yuko said

“Let's go, Atsuko” Minami said

“Thank you, Yuko” Atsuko turns to smile at Yuko and said

“You’re welcome. I don't know how that idiot midget can get your heart. Did he trick you?” Yuko asks in teasing tone

“Hey” Minami shouts

However, seem like Atsuko doesn't understand that is Yuko's tease Minami, she answers sincerely while blushing

“Minami is very great Yuko. He is nice and very gentle. I love his caring side. Plus, he is handsome” Atsuko sincerely said while blushing

Minami smiles proudly while looking at Yuko.

“My poor little Acchan. She is tricked completely by that midget” Yuko said and fakes crying

“Hey, who is midget? And stop that act” Minami said

“Oh well… anyway in your engagement, I got some serious matter to solve, so I couldn't come. Congratulations” Yuko said while smiling

“Thanks” Minami said

“Thank you, Yuko” Atsuko smiles and said

“Gotta go now” Minami said

“Bye bye Acchan. Meet you some other time without that midget” Yuko waves at Atsuko and said

“There is no way I will let my fiancée alone with a pervert like you. You will impurify her mind” Minami said

“Hey that is rude. What did I ever do?” Yuko shouts

“Reflect yourself” Minami smirks at Yuko and said

Suddenly Yuko leans on Minami’s ear and whispers

“Don’t tell me that you aren’t a pervert yourself. Imagine a sexy Atsuko sitting on your bed with a lingerie that you can see even her inside waiting for you”

Minami blushes madly at Yuko's words

“What do you think? Will you just stand there? Or will you rush to her?” Yuko asks

“Taking her into your arms in no time” she continues in whisper tone

Suddenly Minami's mind flashes back the old memories when he accidentally walked into the bathroom. Then he remembers Atsuko's sleeping face. This make him feel hot, and his heart starts beating faster

“S...shut up, you pervert” Minami stutters

“See, you stutter. I bet you just saw that, right” Yuko smirks and said

“Shut up” Minami shouts

Then he holds Atsuko's hand and pulls her with him

“Let's go, Atsuko” Minami said

“Bye bye you two” Yuko waves her hand and said

“Bye bye Yuko” Atsuko turns to Yuko and said

Then they go to the car and go back to the mansion. Atsuko looks at Minami and sees that he just silently driving

“Minami?” She calls him in confused tone

However, he didn't respond to her.

“Minami” Atsuko calls again louder

Her call snaps him out of his thought. He looks at Atsuko and asks

“W...what's it, Atsuko?”

“You're spacing out, Minami. What's wrong, Minami? What did Yuko tell you? I saw your face suddenly turns weird” Atsuko asks

Her questions remind him of what Yuko said

“Don’t tell me that you aren’t a pervert. Imagine a sexy Atsuko sitting on your bed with a lingerie that you can see even her inside waiting

“What do you think? Will you just stand there? Or will you rush to her in no time?”

This once again makes his heart beats faster. He tries to calm down

“N...nothing important. Don't worry, Atsuko” then he pats her head and said

“Ok” Atsuko nods, but she still can see Minami's weird action

At night

As always, Minami will stay in Atsuko's room and watch her sleep. He sits on the bed and looks at the address which Yuko gave him. Atsuko is now in the bathroom changing.

Once again, he remembers Yuko's words

“Don’t tell me that you aren’t a pervert, a sexy Atsuko sitting on your bed with a lingerie that you can see even her inside waiting for you”

“What do you think? Will you just stand there? Or will you rush to her?”

“That stupid Yuko.” He shakes his head and thought

Suddenly he hears the door opens. Minami looks up and sees Atsuko comes out with her pajama. Atsuko smiles at him. She comes to Minami and sits down on the bed. Minami pulls Atsuko into his embrace. He hugs her and kisses her hair gently.

“What are you reading, Minami?” Atsuko leans on Minami chest and asks

“I just look at the address and think over Yuko’s investigation.” Minami said

“I see.” Atsuko said

“Minami” she looks up at Minami and calls him

“What is it, baby?” Minami asks

“What did Yuko tell you, Minami?” Atsuko asks

Her question reminds him of Yuko’s words, and it makes him blushes

“What's wrong, Minami?” Atsuko asks in confused when seeing Minami’s face

“N...nothing. Just work from the department” Minami said

“It’s late, Atsuko. Let’s sleep” he continues

Atsuko stays silent and looks down. Then she said in small tone

She lies down but turns to other way. She stays silent and shrinks herself away from Minami’s arms. Minami looks at Atsuko’s action with surprised look

“Baby” Minami holds Atsuko’s shoulder and calls her gently

“…” However, Atsuko just stays silent

“Baby, what’s wrong? Are you mad at me?” Minami pulls Atsuko into his embrace and asks

Atsuko just shakes her head silently.

“Atsuko, look at me” Minami turns Atsuko and moves on top of her

He is surprised when seeing Atsuko’s sad eyes

“Minami, do you love me?” Atsuko asks him in sad tone

“Baka, what are you asking?” Minami said

“Of course, I love you. I love you more than anything in this world” he continues while caressing her face

“Then why did you keep secret from me? I know you are hiding something.” Atsuko said

“I love you, Minami. I want to share everything with you from the smallest one. I want to become someone that can share your problem and happiness with you, Minami” she continues in sincerely tone

“Atsuko” Minami thought in surprised when hearing her words

He quickly bends down and kisses her lips. He kisses her lips passionately and intensely. Atsuko closes her eyes and replies his love full kiss. She hugs his neck and tries to catch up with his intense kiss. They kiss each other deeper and deeper. Then suddenly Minami slips his tongue in Atsuko's mouth making her moan in his mouth. They kiss until they are out of air. Then they break the kiss.

“I’m sorry for making you sad, Atsuko” Minami said while caressing her face

“Today, before we left, Yuko told me something weird, that make my heart beat so fast whenever I see you.” he continues

Atsuko looks at Minami in confused. Minami leans closer to Atsuko and told her what Yuko said. Atsuko's face slowly turns pink when hearing that.

“That is all, Atsuko. I didn’t hide anything from you” Minami said

“I…I see” Atsuko said while blushing

“Anyway, put that aside, Let’s sleeping, Atsuko” Minami lies back down next to her and said

Minami hugs Atsuko in his arms while Atsuko burying her face on his chest. Suddenly Atsuko calls him

“What's it, baby?” Minami asks

“Do you like lingerie and sexy girl?” Atsuko asks

“Why did you ask?” Minami asks in surprised tone

“Because you felt weird when Yuko said that. I don't like those clothes, and I'm not sexy. I…” Atsuko looks down and mumbles

“Baka.” Minami pinches her nose and said

“I love you for the way you are. Those things mean nothing to me. It’s not because she mentioned those things that make me feel weird. It's just because she mentioned about you. You always make my heart beat like crazy"

“Plus, who said you aren't sexy. To me you're the sexiest girl in the whole world. Even in your pajamas, you look so beautiful that I can't control myself” Minami said

Atsuko smiles widely at his answer.

“The girl I love is the cutest, warmest hearted, and loveliest girl in the whole world. She just needs to be herself is perfect” Minami hugs Atsuko tightly and said gently

“Minami” Atsuko calls him happily while burying her face on his chest

“I love you, Minami. I love you, I love you, I love you a lot” she hugs him tightly and said in happy tone

Minami smiles and strokes her back gently

“I love you too, my world” he said

“Now let's sleep, Atsuko” Minami said while looking at Atsuko

“Ok” Atsuko nods

She pecks his lips and said

“Goodnight, Minami”

“Goodnight baby” Minami said while hugging her tighter

That is chapter 39. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[Short Story] I Love You (Completed)
     +[OS] Promise
     +[Short Story] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Completed)
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[Short Story] Power of Love (Completed)
     +[Short Story] Escape (Completed)
     +[Short Story] My Feeling for You (Completed)
     +[OS] Miracle of Christmas
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Beyond The Sea (Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii) (Completed)
Key of Happiness (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) (Ongoing)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - SPUR