JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Know the Feeling

Author Topic: The Umeda Erika Thread (梅田えりか)  (Read 75850 times)

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Re: The Umeda Erika Thread リl|*´∀`l|
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »
but why not just re-name the group to "Airi, Maimi & the C-ute girls"?
The "popular girls are overused" issue isn't exclusive to C-ute. With T&C being the exception, ALL the H!P groups overwork one girl (or two, maximum) over the rest, on singles and videos. But concerts being an important part of H!P, they should be taken into account when saying "It's just Airi, Maimi & the C-ute girls". Trust me, they all get enough time to shine in concerts.

I guess one reason why she doesn´t seem to ´care´during performances is simply because why should she? Not like she´s up front and all that anyways, it´s natural to seem like you´d rather be somewhere else, I know I would.
I disagree with this. As you said, she doesn't seem to handle the idol stress too well. If she looks tired on some, it might be caused because of the stress, family/school troubles, and a long etc. However, the way you say "she doesn't seem to care during performances" sounds like "she never cares during performances". And I strongly disagree, on C-ute's first and second concert she was ON FIRE. If I misunderstood your point, then correct me please.

I don't have anything about anyone's favs/least favs girls, but I don't think The Official H!P Girls Threads should be used for bashing/expressing dislike for other H!P members. It's better to just not mention them at all, and focus on the girl we're in the thread for ;D

Two WTF moments:
(from the Magical Cute Kansyasai DVD) Umesan caught in a net :rofl:
And from the same DVD, and part of the same game, the girls had to pop a balloon, using their butts. Umesan uses her BACK XD
:lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2007, 06:53:27 PM »
^ About all the girls overworking one or two girls, that´s true, but it seems certain groups in H!P are starting to change in terms of that or have changed already, even if just a little. For example, Maasa is actually getting a bit more exposure in Berryz, and even if Sayu hardlys gets lines in Momusu, she at least gets some screentime. Erika hardly gets any of both. And I´m just talking about songs and videos, not concerts.

And anyways, as I said, in this thread Erika is C-utie Queen  :) That´s what we fans think. I wasn´t bashing any other members of the group (I can do that in another thread, haha), just saying that we need more Erika because I´m getting very tired of 2 particular girls.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »
And I´m just talking about songs and videos, not concerts.
Like I said, concerts are a significative part of H!P. And imo, live vocals are the only ones that count. On studio they can easily be altered. I appreciate that, most of the time, C-ute sings live.

Let's just enjoy all the Umesan material that we've already got, without being excesively pissed off about how she could get more screentime. Said material may not be enough for some, but it sure was enough to make twoheart an Umesan fan, y/n? :3

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »
ahehaheha the Erika face after the guy talk with her is so kawaiiiiii :P

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2008, 11:32:19 PM »
ahehaheha the Erika face after the guy talk with her is so kawaiiiiii :P

Hehe this one?

This thread needs waaaaay more  :heart:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2008, 12:11:42 AM »
That fankan event was what made me realise how amazing Erika is!
I love her now! and she's the same age as me!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2008, 04:40:10 AM »
I remember first watching it. She's so funny :-P

Same age? Cool ^_^

If what I heard is true (about the new Berryz & C-ute Tv show) She really deserves a big part in it. Watching her on any TV Show or skit you can tell she is a born entertainer!

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »
yeh that face but her reaction on the video is more kawaii ahehaheae :P

ah yeh i heard about the tv show hope this work good ^^

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
Much loves need to go out to Erika...I wish I could visit this thread more often with something to say but she does get such little exposure it's hard to write anything constructive.

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »
Hopefully she will start getting more attention. Once a photobook of her finally comes out I have a feeling her popularity will sky rocket!

Offline Damaramu

• CHISATO SUPER FAN
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »
IF that ever happens. Two of the C-ute get 2 pb's each.....and ZERO for Erika? Or the other girls? Come on..... :mon zoom:

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2008, 04:46:01 PM »
That's how it was with Morning Musume till they went on a major PB spree and every girl ended up with a PB by early 2005. Maybe in a couple of years when they feel that the less popular girls have had time to accumulate hard-core fans who will buy an insane amount of PBs just to show their support and hope they get another PB soon :\
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2008, 09:56:01 PM »
Erika is pretty and i was kinda dissapointed when they announce Airi 2nd PB because i was expecting an Erika one ToT c´mon she is tall, cute, pretty with a beautifull smile, she is the sub-leader plus the others girls are too young imo (maybe that´s why airi pb surprise me) def it will not be ok if Airi get a 3rd one before Erika first PB.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2008, 12:11:35 AM »

"I went to Disneyland with my daisuki na hito (a person I really like), Umeda Erika."
http://ameblo.jp/xanadu11/entry-10073450767.html

Yay! Tomomi of AKB's Team A is friends with Umesan. :)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2008, 12:44:54 AM »
^ Awww , that's so cute. I never even thought about AKB48 girls hanging out with H!P girls. Not because of a rival thing
(I don't think there is any rivalry)  I just never thought of that idea or possibility. But that's great.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2008, 12:59:09 AM »
That's awesome XD Tomomi just got a lot cooler in my eyes. It's nice to see friendship exists between H!P and AKB ^-^
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2008, 06:26:08 AM »
both goups are´t enemy's just rivals in the good sense of rivalry competition, the kind of rivals who try hard to beat each other but in their free times go to disneyland ^___^

is really nice that both group get along each other, could be great to see a mix from the two groups in a tv presentation or something... nothing about music of course.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »
aheaheahe ow gosh, this is a funny new, see tomomi and erika getting free time together :P

anyway only because a different group dont mean they cant be friends out of the groups, and i know for sure tomomi and erika is not teh ones who have more friends in each group :P, michan, acchan and kasai look they have friends of H!P too ahehaea

anyway, when shura said go be really cool if they make a program like H!M putting together the 2 groups ahehaheae

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »
aheaheahe ow gosh, this is a funny new, see tomomi and erika getting free time together :P

anyway only because a different group dont mean they cant be friends out of the groups, and i know for sure tomomi and erika is not teh ones who have more friends in each group :P, michan, acchan and kasai look they have friends of H!P too ahehaea

anyway, when shura said go be really cool if they make a program like H!M putting together the 2 groups ahehaheae

Or maybe someday the two groups (AKB48 and MoMusu) will be invited to the same music show and they could have some friendly banter between each other (like AKB48 and Idoling!!! did on HEYx3). XD

There are actually several AKB48 members who are H!P fans.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2008, 05:09:11 PM »
Yay! For Erika! Thats so cool that they hang out! :)

And About AKB48 Girls being H!P Fans I know about 2 who have tried out for MM... UMEDA Ayaka and .. (don't remember) :P

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I Know the Feeling