JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden

Author Topic: Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)  (Read 41892 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Innocence (Fourth Gen Love)
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2006, 10:33:10 PM »
Quote from: Mikan
hitting 6 and I havent slept yet  -_-

Hmm, perhaps you should....

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2006, 08:32:02 PM »
Another double post! Yay!

Hitomi was bored; everyone was so busy rehearsing for their latest concert- the graduating concert for Sayaka Ichii and the debut of the fourth generation. She supposed that the thought should make her nervous, but nothing much frightened her after seeing Nakazawa-san blow up at Rika the other day.

Hitomi hadn’t really seen much of either since.

Oh, wait! Speak of the devils. The frazzled looking woman rounded the corner, Rika hot on her heels, smiling and chattering away cheerfully. Hitomi wasn’t sure if she was trying to make friends or if she was searching for someone to sign her death certificate.

Judging from the murderous look on Nakazawa’s face, it was probably the latter.

Hitomi started a count-down in her head, imagining that she could see steam rising from the woman’s ears.

3…. 2…. 1….

“Arrgh! What is your problem?!” Nakazawa spun on her heel, poking her finger into the younger girl’s chest sharply.

Blast off!

“You’ve been after me for days! Following me! Talking to me! Being annoying as hell to me!” It seemed she’d been drinking, because here she swayed suddenly to the left, only not falling when Rika reached out to catch her, smile never leaving her face. “Why are you doing this?! Why are you doing this to me!?”

Leaning closer, mostly to keep her propped up, Rika grinned into Nakazawa’s now wide eyes, “Because I like you, Nakazawa-san.”

Leaving the older woman shaking her head, Rika walked over to sit beside the simmering Hitomi. The younger girl wasn’t sure why she was so jealous, it wasn’t like she owned Rika or like they had actually come out and said they liked each other. It wasn’t like they were dating.

She thought they had shared something special! I mean, she had to have felt the chemistry between them too, right?

She wanted to hear Rika say that she liked the younger girl. That she wanted to be near her.

She wanted to date Rika.

Shoving down her feelings, she turned to see that familiar dazzling smile, the one that always seemed to be reserved for Hitomi and Hitomi alone.

‘The smile she hadn’t used on Nakazawa-san.’ A hopeful voice shouted in the back of her mind.

Studying that sweet grin, Hitomi felt a slight twinge of hope for them. Maybe Rika didn’t mean it like that. Maybe she had just been teasing the older woman.

Hitomi smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panting and reaching for her water, Tsuji propped herself against the wall. She was exhausted, even volleyball didn’t take this much out of her. A shadow fell over her and she looked up into the kind eyes of Sayaka Ichii. Wordlessly, the older woman led her back to the dance floor, squeezing her hand reassuringly.

After a few words of gentle encouragement, Sayaka walked back to her place and the music started up again. Looking at the other yon-ki, Tsuji knew they were all thinking the same thing.

It was a shame that they were replacing this sweet woman.

Filled with a new sense of confidence, Nono fell into the lessons with a vengeance. If there was one thing she would do, it would be to make this stranger proud of her before she left.

With a mental nod, the young girl lost herself in the dance.

---Comments? Questions? Feedback? That's nice...

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2006, 09:48:03 PM »
I really like it. The last part with Tsuji and Sayaka is my favorite so far.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2006, 10:29:05 PM »
I realized that Sayaka was still a part of Momusu at the time and I just had to put her in. I'm glad you like it, I was a little worried. ;-_-

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2006, 10:50:36 PM »
Yay, Sayaka!!! It strange, I started out liking her a lot, then sort of lost interest and then suddenly started fangirling over her again. So, umh, yay for Sayaka :heart:

And yay for TsujiKago ... they are sooo cute *melts* Kago's logic is, well, the logic of a 12 year old :D

I can just see Rika bugging Yuuchan just because, and a drunk Yuuchan on top of that. Soooo much fun!!!

So, write more!!!

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2006, 11:42:08 PM »
I like fics with yonkis in it. It's refreshing to read Yossi getting jealous over Rika :) It's always been the other way round huh..

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 05:06:05 AM »
Quote from: freya86
Yay, Sayaka!!! It strange, I started out liking her a lot, then sort of lost interest and then suddenly started fangirling over her again. So, umh, yay for Sayaka :heart:

And yay for TsujiKago ... they are sooo cute *melts* Kago's logic is, well, the logic of a 12 year old :D

I can just see Rika bugging Yuuchan just because, and a drunk Yuuchan on top of that. Soooo much fun!!!

So, write more!!!

She seemed like a nice person in the rare footage I've seen of her and I thought she'd be even nicer to her replacements. Honestly, it's not hard to get into the mindset of a child, not for me at least. Writing that innocence is very refreshing.

Actually, I didn't plan on having Yuko drunk, but it ended up that way. Go fig. I like the interaction between the two, it's just happy.

Quote from: Katatsumuri
I like fics with yonkis in it. It's refreshing to read Yossi getting jealous over Rika  It's always been the other way round huh..

Jealousy jealousy for everyone! There are so many potential love interests, for all the yonki, that you'll probably see a lot of jealousy. Though I'm trying not to make them psycho, everyone deals with their feelings in a different way.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2006, 06:19:13 AM »
Wow Sayaka, it's rare to have someone write about her, ever. I like reading it :)  Kinda liked her when she was around. She was so pretty.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2006, 08:15:33 AM »
Quote from: lil_hamz
Wow Sayaka, it's rare to have someone write about her, ever. I like reading it :)  Kinda liked her when she was around. She was so pretty.

In the Happy Summer Wedding PV, she looks like Ayaka.... At least, to me.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »
I've never really noticed her in Happy Summer wedding. I guess I'll go watch it to see her. Wow. That was such a long time ago...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2006, 08:33:06 AM »
Quote from: YoukaiChica
I've never really noticed her in Happy Summer wedding. I guess I'll go watch it to see her. Wow. That was such a long time ago...

There's this one part, while their dressed in the Indian style outfits, Sayaka pulls that shall thing around her head as the camera passes. The first time I saw that I was like 'Holy Crap!' Mostly because I'd only ever seen Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons and didn't know who Sayaka was.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 09:07:24 AM »
I totally missed Sayaka in the happy summer wedding till I watched the recording of it and I was thinking what the hell are you doing there!!

The moment between Sayaka and Tsuji was breif yet enjoyable. Having someone to dedicate or work hard for always means interesting results. Such a plot line really takes me and adds a real dimension to the story. That and I'm a sap.

Yossui in the hall way thinking about Ishikawa is sweet. The jealously, ahhh, well described. I like the part of Rika chasing Nakazawa around. It reminds me of that episode of Hello!Morning when Rika pretended to be that dog and was ending her sentences with "Wan"....That was a funny episode..That and the one with the bean throwing. Thats why I can imagine Yuko spinning around and tearing into the younger puppy dog eyed girls, lol. Especially seeing as she has been drinking. Lol

The ending is nice. Im sorry I cant think of a better way to describe it. The voice in Yossui's head that tells her that, that smile is reserved for her only is a very beautiful touch

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2006, 02:37:19 PM »
Quote from: Mikan
I totally missed Sayaka in the happy summer wedding till I watched the recording of it and I was thinking what the hell are you doing there!!

The moment between Sayaka and Tsuji was breif yet enjoyable. Having someone to dedicate or work hard for always means interesting results. Such a plot line really takes me and adds a real dimension to the story. That and I'm a sap.

Yossui in the hall way thinking about Ishikawa is sweet. The jealously, ahhh, well described. I like the part of Rika chasing Nakazawa around. It reminds me of that episode of Hello!Morning when Rika pretended to be that dog and was ending her sentences with "Wan"....That was a funny episode..That and the one with the bean throwing. Thats why I can imagine Yuko spinning around and tearing into the younger puppy dog eyed girls, lol. Especially seeing as she has been drinking. Lol

The ending is nice. Im sorry I cant think of a better way to describe it. The voice in Yossui's head that tells her that, that smile is reserved for her only is a very beautiful touch

I kinda like putting Sayaka in my story, but alas, there will be only one other mention of her before she leaves. They do work hard for her during the concert, though, you can count on that.

Yuko is cool. I like writing her. :D

I wanted Yossui jealous, but not too jealous. She's not that insecure. Yet.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2006, 07:11:40 PM »
It's that time again! Update! So on with it!

Sighing heavily, Rika sat down next to Nono in the Momusu dressing room. They had been working almost non-stop since six this morning. It was now seven at night and Rika felt that she was no closer to learning all the dance routines than she had been four hours ago, when exhaustion set in.

Looking sympathetically at the young girl taking a nap on the hard make-up table, Rika quietly cursed their slave-driving dance instructor. Damn him, pushing little girls so hard. And why did they have a man instructor anyway? Wasn’t that inappropriate?

Gently shaking Tsuji awake and helping her to her feet, she smiled when the younger girl grumbled and stuck her thumb in her mouth. She would probably be cranky tomorrow, just like a little child.

A sudden protective streak fell over Rika at this thought. She connected so well with this girl, like she did with her younger sister, why shouldn’t she want to protect her? Studying Nono, Rika realized that she’d fallen asleep standing up.

Giggling, the older girl wrapped an arm around Tsuji’s shoulders, patting her head when she snuggled into Rika’s half-hug. This girl was so sweet! When she wasn’t scheming to touch people in bad places, which her and Yossui never seemed to be on the receiving end of.

Absently helping Tsuji down the hall to the dressing room she shared with Kago, Rika pondered this. She knew that every musume, excluding Nakazawa and Gomaki, and even some of the staff that the girls were becoming familiar with had been victims. What made her and Yossui so special?

A small sound at her shoulder made her look down to see that her temporary charge was mostly awake. Smiling gently got a sleepy grin and yawn. The cuteness just about killed the older girl.

They continued their trek silently, a rare state for both girls, Nono still leaning against Rika, just because, although Rika wasn’t complaining. Stopping in front of the door, they could hear Aibon playing music. She was probably sleeping.

“Thanks, Rika-chan.” Nono said sweetly. Rika thoughts from earlier came back and she just had to know.

“Hey, Non?” she began tentatively. “You and Aibon are always…” here she made wild hand gestures which, impossibly, were understood. When Tsuji indicated her to go on, Rika said, “Well, why don’t you do that to everyone?”

“You mean why not you, or Yocchan, or Maki-san, or Nakazawa?” Tsuji clarified. “Gomaki is respectable, someone you don’t play around with like that. Nakazawa-san is just scary. I mean, we’re stupid, not suicidal.”

Rika nodded, that all made sense, “But what about Yocchan and I?”

“We like you!” Nono giggled, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, “Aibon is close to Yossui and I’m close to you, so we decided that that gave you impunity.”

Slightly confused, the older girl asked, “You mean immunity?”

“You understood.” Tsuji waved away the correction, “I give you gold and the only thing you comment on is my vocabulary?” Acting insulted, the girl turned her back, hiding her smile, and reached for the doorknob.

“I didn’t mean it like that, Nono. I’m flattered. Really.” Rika reached out to lay her hand on the girl’s shoulder, but jumped in surprise when Tsuji turned around grinning. With a playful ‘Gotcha!’, Nono pressed a friendly kiss to Rika’s cheek and scampered into the dressing room.

Slightly stunned, Rika stared at the door, hearing the sounds of Aibon’s rude awakening, including words she didn’t know twelve year olds knew, and Nono’s hysterical laughter. Finally smiling and shaking her head, the older girl turned and began walking away.

----You know, I realized that I have a habit of replying whenever someone comments on this. Maybe I should just wait or something.

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2006, 07:55:42 PM »
Mou~ cuteness overload indeed!

Im really liking this fic, fourth gen was/is one of the best gens imo.

Anywho, GJ~!

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 12:02:07 AM »
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 01:28:21 AM »
Awwww! This story is so cute!

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 02:38:02 PM »
Nakazawa-san is just scary. I mean, we’re stupid, not suicidal

lol, I liked this one, although I think I did see Tsuji or Kago do that to Yuko, but meh, who cares, It was cute anyways xD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 02:58:12 PM »
ahhh cuteness overload!... 4 gen rockzz!!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2006, 04:48:50 PM »
Kawaii~~! I really love 4th generation:heart:  And while reading this fic I love those girls even more:)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Secret Garden