JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision (Sonecity Mix)

Author Topic: Milestone: A Reluctant Idol (complete)  (Read 27707 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Milestone: A Reluctant Idol
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2006, 06:51:37 PM »
Miki Aya Miki Aya, I love how the story goes back and forth. Even though I've read it before, I was still on the edge of my seat.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2006, 07:37:46 PM »
AH! That wasnt nice >.O. I got so scared. The whole time im going, "No. Aya. Just say no. Say no. No" Thankfully...she didnt *whipes sweat off forehead and relaxes*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2006, 12:03:07 AM »
Quote from: DO Me DO Me
OMFG! Did I scare you guys? :P
*quietly raises hand from the corner of the room where he's cowering.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2006, 09:26:37 AM »
Yay! More More!!

I was a little surprised about the keita thing too. It would make sense if she did. I think a lot of people have sex because they feel guilty. Miki is an example ^^

Wow, Yossui is a prick! haha..

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2006, 11:02:10 AM »
wow...i'm completely speechless after reading these two parts...
now i'll try to find words...

Part 9

Miki got up and limped over to the cooler and got a bag of ice.

sorry...i couldn't help myself thinking about " cool...box...boxcool...coolbox...coolu boxu !" XD XD XD
and i had to calm myself down before reading again XD...

"Hey! What are you staring at?" Yossi yelled at her.

*remembering aibon in hawaii*..........XD

"Besides, Rika ain't putting out unless we win."

i was like..."did i understand that one correcly ???  did i ??" XD

what fallows after is so intense...can't find a word ...or maybe one...or tow...
awesomely great.

Miki just fell foward, collapsing in Yossi's arms.

outch...:cry:

now what to say about Part 10...huh...
well...you didn't scare me...i thought "well...they are desperate..."
you really did surprise me when i read nothing happend hehe:D
and
Aya opened her eyes and let out a scream. She turned her head and found herself on Keita's shoulder.

"What? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He was startled by her. Aya screamed again and backed away from him, falling off the couch.

made me laugh so hard...
and
i felt pity for Keita hahahaha...

She still had a slight limp as she entered the elevator. She immediately checked her cellphone and noticed she had one missed call. Realizing it was from Aya [...]
 "Aya," She cried. "I'm so sorry."

outch again...:cry: that part was....:cry:

darn...next time i'll look for words ...

oh...and...you are an amazing writer :)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »
sorry no updates today, just replying to comments hehe

haha, seems like I've turned a drama story into a horror story :P I wouldn't do that to Aya, Keita's too girly for her. :roll: I remember on another forum we were joking around about having no kind of hetero sex in fics. :lol: I couldn't write that anyway, and femslash is just as hard. To tell you the truth this story was originally a kind of story that would be part of the perv section BUT I couldn't do it, I couldn't get myself to write it. And you can't convince me so don't ask :P Plus GAM was already a couple in the original story so the whole story is completely different. Then again I don't even know how the original story went anymore hehe.

Since I'm not updating today (I'm letting you all recover from the shock :P) I'll share some little references of where I got the ideas for my story from. So starting from the beginning:

Part 1:

Aya's FRIDAY incident is the base of the whole story which makes the story take place around March-ish 2005 or something.

Miki's failed love confession came from these pics from the HP ALL STARS thing:

that looks suspicious huh? esp. in the 2nd pic where it looks like the camera came in right when she was about to confess and she's hiding behind Aya all embarassed because the camera ruined her chance. :lol:

Part 2:

Miki's already 20 by then so Miki + beer = drunk (legally) :lol:

The conversation with the taxi driver was based on her other taxi story from the English lesson show on HM.

Aya being an egomaniac is from my observation of watching videos of her. She does seem like she's into herself. I remember she named some animal at a zoo after her. hehe

Part 3:

nothing really here, but there's a touch of comedy from Kameshige and W.

Part 4:

Dance practice from watching all those practices they show on Musume Dokyu

Osaka Koi no Uta was the upcoming single at the time.

Part 5:

all that stuff was made up. In their Futarigoto together they revealed how they actually met.

Part 6:

Nacchi came back from her suspension and NUN was still active at the time.

Part 7:

I just had to put my dear Eric Kamezou in there. :P Although the actual segment that Aya's PB was promoted was back in March 20th and Eri was playing Waitress Elise Kameyama on Maido Arii.

Mari and Shun's relationship is mentioned here

Part 8:

"Zutto suki de ii desu ka" was Aya's latest single at the time. It sort of became the theme song of the story :lol: I love this song.

Part 9:

Gatas were actually training for a tournament during the time the story takes place.

Part 10

I heard a rumour that Aya smokes so I thought I'd put that in there. :roll:

Aya's Gogo no Koucha CMs (the ones later used in "Ki ga Tsukeba Anata") are mentioned, esp. the part when she screams at the end of them.

And there's my references for parts 1-10 hehe. As you can see I'm sort of following this timeline in HP history, maybe that's why my story has this realistic feel to it. From Part 11 onwards is where the story starts getting :o!!! hehe Those who already read it shhhh....so that's why I'm waiting out a little till I post the next part, just letting others catch up and get a few more comments. So thanks again for the comments. It really does encourage me to write more :)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2006, 01:39:39 AM »
Aya being an egomaniac is from my observation of watching videos of her. She does seem like she's into herself. I remember she named some animal at a zoo after her. hehe

Miki also said on the Music Station Goumattou performance that Aya always looks into the mirror and says something like "Aren't I cute today"
Yup so Aya = egomaniac should be pretty much right though Sayu's coming close :lol:

Well I'm about done with my recovery and all ready to take on the next chapter. Who else is up for more? ;)

Forgot to mention earlier that the 1st pic almost looks like Miki wanted to... kiss Aya :p

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2006, 04:21:40 AM »
They do look pretty cozy in those pics. But Miki is the Touch Demon so...

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Part 11
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2006, 02:14:41 PM »
hmm, I guess you're all ready for the next part. I just want to say that this was the 2nd hardest chapter to write because it's just so...well, you'll see plus I had lost the original part a long time ago from a disk error so this was what I could remember of it. I don't know if it was just as good as the original but people responded well to it. Well here it is.

------------------

Part 11

Two hours late. Miki hadn't shown up for work this morning. It wasn't like her to miss it. Phone calls to her apartment and cellphone were unanswered. The manager had asked all the futsal members of Morning Musume of her whereabouts but they didn't know where she went after practice last night. Even Yossi denied knowing where she went. Frustrated that she had to be absent on one of their busier days the manager went up to the person who knew her best.

"Miss Matsuura?" He called to her.

She was sitting in the cafeteria and he had interrupted her conversation with the other members of Nochiura Natsumi. She looked up at him, not expecting him to call on her.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Do you know where Fujimoto is? She's late and she's not answering her phone."

Aya found Miki's absence strange as well and began to call her up on her cellphone. Just as the others attempted earlier Miki wasn't picking up. Aya shook her head. "That's strange. I tried to call her last night and she didn't pick up either."

The manager sighed in defeat. Aya felt a bit guilty as if she had something to do with Miki's absence. She decided to help out. "Um, I've got nothing to do right now so I could go over to her apartment now and check on her if you like?" Aya suggested and then looked at her fellow group mates. "Is that ok?"

Nacchi and Maki nodded their heads, feeling concerned for Miki as well. The manager was greatly relieved and he told Aya that once she found Miki that a serious talk was waiting for her at the studio. Aya nodded assuring that the message would be delivered. She stood up from her chair and said her goodbyes to everyone as she hurried out of the studio. Nacchi and Maki looked on.

"It's so obvious now." Nacchi suspected.

"What is?" Maki asked while skimming through a magazine.

"She just made that excuse so she could see whoever she's seeing."

"Keita?" Maki stated the obvious again.

"No, I said it was someone else."

"Um, Miki?"

"Haha, you're funny, Gocchin. I'm sure she'll check on her but that's after she sees this person."

"Eh? How do you know all these things, Abe-san?"

Nacchi pulled down Maki's magazine and looked at her. "I told you, I know these things. It's like instinct or something."

Maki stared off for a second and then a huge grin emerged from her face. "Ah ha! Is that why you left early the other day? You went off to see someone too, huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sneaky, Abe-san. That's sneaky." Maki nudged her.

"Mou, Gocchin! Leave me alone!" Nacchi pouted, taking Maki's magazine and popping her on the head with it.

Aya stood outside Miki's apartment building. It had been a long time since she came over. Her heart beated nervously as she made her way inside. In the elevator she tried to think of what to say but her mind was blank. As it ascended higher to each floor the suspense was building up inside her. When the doors finally opened, her heart was now kicking inside her chest. Her shoes echoed in the quiet hallway and then she was there at the door. She didn't come over just to check on Miki, she also wanted to tell her how she really felt about her. Last night seemed like a wake up call, she thought. It had stopped her from doing something she might've regretted. She hesitated before finally knocking on the door. After several seconds Aya pulled out her spare key and opened the door herself. She hardly used it much since Miki was always at her place, or used to. She slowly peeked her head inside.

"Miki?" She called out. She stepped inside the dark and quiet apartment. Her foot tapped something and she looked down at it. It was a beer bottle and she spotted more around the place. She shook her head disappointingly not knowing how long the place had been left in disarray. She called out to Miki once again but there was no answer. She finally headed toward her room where she came upon an awkward sight.

"Miki?" She called once more. At first her mind did not register the scene before her. Miki was laying out on her bed face down with one arm hanging off the bed. Beside her on the nightstand Aya noticed bottles of pills with one of them spilled all over the nightstand and floor. Beside that appeared to be a crumpled note. Only one thing came to Aya's mind.

"No!" She gasped, holding her mouth to stifle a silent scream. She fell to her knees and was frozen in place. She couldn't believe what she saw. "No, no, no!" She shook her head violently, hoping it was just a dream. What have you done? Her mind cried out. She wanted to go up to her but a force of fear kept her back, dreading to feel cold lifelessness. She balled herself on the floor and started crying. How could she do that? How could she leave me like that? She felt something inside her just died right now, like a big gaping hole in her chest. "Miki..." She blubbered. Her other half was gone. She was gone and it's all her fault.

What now? Her mind asked.

"What now?" She asked her mind. She looked at the little white pills on the floor. She didn't want to but her hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it gathered several pills into her palm. She looked at them and they were almost as pale as her hand. She dreaded the next thing. Why must she follow the fate like that of the familar star-crossed lovers when they had never been together? Maybe in the next world. She thought as she lifted her hand toward her mouth. She closed her eyes and opened her hand, letting the pills fall to the floor. Then she screamed.

"I can't!" She mumbled between sobs. "Not this way!"

Suddenly a noise had interrupted her cries. She looked up and saw Miki stirring in her sleep. She grunted and turned over on to her back. Her body fidgeted slightly and she fell back asleep. Aya looked up dumbstrucked. Wha-What is this? Aya approached Miki's bedside. She watched her chest slowly rise and fall, the sign of breathing. Aya sighed. Sleeping? She thought as she cried tears of relief. She took her hand in hers and it felt warm. She sighed once more. Oh Miki, don't scare me like that. Aya felt Miki's hand squeezing hers as she shifted in her sleep again. Aya attempted to wake her up.

"Miki? Miki?" She whispered.

"Whatever! Just follow the instructions!" Miki spoke from her sleep.

"Miki? It's me, Aya."

"Ayaya?" She mumbled. She opened her eyes slowly though they were still heavy with fatigue. She smiled weakly at Aya. "You are so beautiful when you cry. But...don't...cry." She closed her eyes and fell asleep again.

Aya managed to crack a smile through her tear stained face, relieved that Miki was okay. Still she didn't understand the scene that laid before her. Did Miki really tried to kill herself? Did she have something to do with it?

"Are you cold?" Sleeping Miki interrupted Aya's thoughts. She took her arms and hugged herself and giggled. "There, now it's warm."

Aya giggled back. Making gestures in her sleep was common of Miki to do. She remembered those words Miki had said to her. It was a few years ago when Aya came to visit her in Hokkaido. Cramped in that single bed together, Miki suggested they should hold each other to keep warm and Aya agreed. However, she realized that it was during the summer that she came to visit. "You sneak." Aya sneered at the sleeping Miki, but that didn't matter. She had almost forgotten why she was at Miki's apartment till a phone call came to remind her.

"Hello?" She answered her cellphone. "Oh yeah, she was sleeping." She slowly crept away, trying not to disturb Miki as she exited the room and went into the living room.

Miki tossed in her sleep a few more times till her body couldn't sleep anymore. She suddenly opened her eyes. Bright light pierced her still tired eyes and somehow she felt that something wasn't right. She turned her head to look at her clock and realized she was more than two hours late for work.

"Oh, damn!" She cursed as she shot up in bed, but a pang on her side stopped her. She moved slowly till she was sitting up in bed. Her back still ached from her injury and the painkillers she took for it didn't seem to work but it sure did knocked her out. She stretched out her body and let her head drop, her long hair falling over her face. She really didn't want to go to work and face everyone plus she knew a scolding would be waiting for her as well. As she was about to lay down again she thought she heard a faint noise coming from the living room.

"Huh? I didn't turn on the TV last night." She was certained. As she stepped on to the floor she felt what seemed like pebbles under her feet. She looked down and saw the mess of pills all over the floor. The memo about futsal practice laid crumpled on the floor as well. "What happened here?" She wondered. She must've gestured in her sleep as always, she figured, and knocked over the bottle. From the look of it it appeared to look like a suicide scene and if someone had walked in they might've thought the wrong thing.

Miki stood up unsteadily at first then staggered her way into the living room. The noise became a voice and the voice sounded familar to her. When she found the source of it Miki nearly jumped back as if she saw a ghost.

"A-Aya?" She stuttered.

Aya looked up and was surprised to see Miki as well. "Oh, Miki!" she gasped. "Yeah, she's awake now. Hold on." She placed her cellphone on the coffee table, leaving the caller on hold. She then made a dash toward Miki and threw her arms around her neck. "Oh god, Miki. Don't scare me like that." She said, her voice muffled against Miki's shoulder.

"I'm...sorry?" Miki replied though she didn't know what she did to make Aya say that. She was a bit skeptic, wondering if Aya was really there with her, hoping those pills had not given her weird side effects. Aya's arms around her neck felt real, Miki thought. She took her own arms and wrapped them around Aya's waist. It is real! Miki realized. Aya pulled away, teary eyed and sniffing.

"Why are you crying?" Miki asked her.

"You didn't show up for work this morning so I came to check on you and I just...I just thought something horrible had happened."

Miki then remembered the mess back in her room and figured Aya had thought she tried to kill herself. She sighed, slightly smirking. "You thought I was-? Aya, I would never ever do that." She assured her and suddenly felt Aya holding her tighter.

"I just didn't know what to think." Aya sobbed. "I haven't seen you in awhile. I was so worried about you. I thought I lost you just now."

"I'm sorry I scared you." Miki whispered. She felt so happy feeling Aya's warm embrace, she didn't want it to end.

Aya smiled. She took Miki's hands in hers, feeling her warm slender fingers. "I have something I want to say."

Miki looked at her and listened.

"Mikitty..." She merely whispered.

Mikitty? Miki repeated in her head. It has been a long time since she's been called that. The way Aya said it made her heart stir.

"Mikitty, I love you." Aya confessed.

"Eh?" Miki huffed, completely taken aback by Aya's words. "Is this a dream?" She denied until she felt Aya's lips touching hers. Now she didn't know what to believe.

"It's not a dream, Miki." Aya confirmed to her.

Miki took her hand and brushed it lightly against Aya's white cheek, tracing her jawline with her fingers. It was soft and smooth. Her touch sent a surge of electricity through Aya's body as her eyes burned into Miki's, making her weak inside. Then Miki felt like she lost control of herself.

"Oh, Aya." Miki sighed, pushing Aya against the nearest wall. Their lips hovered over each others as they breathed each other's breath. Aya eagerly waited for Miki to return her kiss but Miki couldn't bring herself to do it. The painful memory of last night still haunted her. She wouldn't dare let her sinned lips touch Aya's, instead she turned around and apologized.

"I'm sorry. I can't." She said remorsefully.

"What's wrong?" Aya wondered, slightly disappointed.

"What about Keita?" Miki covered up.

Aya just shook her head. "I don't care about him."

Miki was relieved to hear that but something still troubled her mind. "But..." She started. "Why does Tsunku want you to stay away from me?"

Aya's face dropped and she didn't look at Miki. "I'm sorry. He just noticed how close we've gotten and he didn't want us to get involved."

Miki scoffed. "Why does he care? It's none of his business."

"He said it would ruin my image and eventually, my career."

"Your career?" Miki emphasized.

"I mean with me being important to Hello Project and all."

"So wait, you knew I loved you all this time?" Miki asked.

Aya nodded apologetically.

"And you didn't say anything?"

"I didn't know what to do! I wish I never agreed to it. I just felt trapped." Aya explained but Miki was occupied by her own thoughts.

"So I had no reason to be afraid to tell you all this time?" Miki asked herself. "I could've just told you back then the moment I felt something for you?"

"Miki-"

"And then we could've been together right now? If only I had said something back then maybe you would-"

"Miki!" Aya interrupted.

Miki snapped out of it and looked up at Aya. Her heart suddenly sank right then.

"Miki, I'm sorry." Aya apologized.

Miki turned around, trying to hide her pain. She hated showing weakness, especially in front of Aya. "How could you do that to me?" She mumbled.

"Miki, I'm so sorry. I was just torn between two things, the two things I really care about. But I've realized now that I made a huge mistake. I wish I could take it all back and start over again. I wish this never had happened. Please, forgive me." Aya bowed her head to her. "I really do love you." She whispered.

Miki turned around and saw Aya bowing before her. "Say it again." She said.

Aya looked up, "What?"

"Say it again." Miki repeated.

"I really do love you, Miki."

Those words melted her inside. She couldn't get mad at Aya, not after hearing those words coming from her mouth. Anything she said could weaken Miki in an instant. She looked at Aya and their eyes met once again. "It's ok." Miki mumbled though she was still hurt by what Aya did to her. But for Aya, Miki would forgive her for anything, or so she thought. She was too distracted by the fact that Aya wanted to be hers, finally.

Aya smiled. She wrapped her arms around Miki's waist and squeezed her. Suddenly Miki's moment of happiness was shattered by the surging pain running up and down her back. She grunted in pain.

"What's wrong?" Aya asked.

"It's nothing. Just a futsal injury." Miki huffed as she cautiously backed away from Aya.

"Aww, you're hurt? Let me see." Aya began to lift Miki's shirt but before Miki could stop her the blank look on Aya's face told her it was too late. Aya stood there dumbfounded at what she discovered.

"Oh, I see." Aya painfully whispered. "You're already seeing someone?"

Miki shook her head.

"Heh, who am I kidding? I guess I should've said something a long time ago." Aya fluttered her doey eyes, fighting away the tears that were beginning to form. "It's my loss, huh? I'm too late, ne? Maybe I should've just..."

Miki couldn't hold it in anymore, she thought she could let this slide but the pain was eating her up inside. She suddenly felt the growing rage inside her and released the caged beast.

"Shut up!" Miki growled. "This is all your fault!"

Miki's outburst made Aya jump back a little as Miki continued to lash out at her.

"You knew all this time and you let me make a fool of myself? Do you know how long I kept this inside? Huh?! Crying, hurting, losing sleep over it, wondering if you ever felt the same way! And then crying, hurting, and losing sleep some more because I thought I could never have you!"

Aya opened her mouth but nothing came out but then she managed to choke out, "My career..."

"Your what?" Miki shook her head in disbelief. "Come on, Aya, you can do so much better than this company. All this wouldn't have happened if you had just said something."

"I did that for us!" Aya defended, "What if it was us on that Friday magazine? We'd be doomed for sure. I was only trying to help us."

Miki let out a sarcastic laugh. "Pssh, I don't believe that. You did it for yourself. You always cared about yourself and you only. You know, you can have everything in the whole world because you're Ayaya."

A huge silence fell between them and tensions became thick. Aya could not believe what Miki was saying to her but now she realized she was right. She couldn't look at Miki's face but she could feel Miki's eyes burning into her.

"I don't ask for much." Miki continued. "So why can't you just let me have this? You're all I've got, you know that? You're the only reason why I'm still here in this company. Everything I had has been taken away from me. But, I guess that doesn't mean anything to you either, huh? You're just a spoiled princess, you know that?"

Aya didn't respond. Her jaw slowly began to tense and tighten.

"Maybe I should address you princess from now on. Is that better? And I'm just a poor little pawn for you to mess with." Miki mocked. "Is that what you wanted, Princess Ayaya? Is everything to your liking, Princess Ayaya? Isn't this what you wanted, Princess--"

"Shut up!" Aya yelled and slapped Miki across her face. Shock, followed by another silence ensued. Aya looked at her hand and couldn't believe what she had just done. She looked at Miki who was totally caught off guard by it. She reached out that same hand to Miki. "Miki, I'm sor-"

"Don't touch me!" Miki growled, rubbing away the warm sensation from her face. "Get out! I don't want to see you ever again!"

"But Miki-"

"Get out! You don't love me! You don't-" Miki ran back into her room and locked the door. Aya went after her.

"Miki!" Aya cried, banging on the door. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that."

"Just...go." Replied a weak and pained voice behind the door. "Leave me alone."

Aya could hear Miki bawling through the door and then felt her own tears coming. She had never seen Miki so hurt like that and she was the one who caused it. Seeing that there was nothing else she could do to fix anything, Aya backed away and proceeded to let herself out of Miki's apartment. As she headed into the living room she remembered her cellphone and noticed it was still on.

"Oh, no!" She cried as she picked it up. "Hello? Hello?" But there was no response. She looked at the screen and noticed the caller had hung up awhile ago. She dreaded if the caller had heard any of the argument between Miki and her. She gathered her things and headed toward the door. She turned around for one last look, hoping Miki would come out of her room, but she didn't. Aya closed the door and walked down the hall back toward the elevator. She swore she heard a muffled scream just now but she didn't dare to turn around. She couldn't go back. Never again.
-------------

what's that sound? hearts breaking? hehe I mean, awwww....:heart:

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2006, 04:36:04 PM »
:O....omg, cant wait for the next part!!!! :O:O

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2006, 04:42:37 PM »
One more time I must just say that I really really love this fic :D

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2006, 07:03:43 PM »
now this time you scared me DO Me DO Me ! XD

reading the part where Aya confessed her love to Miki and all the intense moments after, i kept thinking " heh ! wait the phone is still on !! stop that you two !! someone is listenning !! wtf !!" ...my heart was going to explose untill i read the last part...and here "fewwwww"...but hell ! that was a good chatper DO Me DO Me ! intense, sad,...awesome. you are going to kill us ! i don't know if i will be still alive to wait for the 6 other parts XD

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2006, 07:09:52 PM »
Great fic.

I haven't finished to read all the parts yet, but I printed it for later reading :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2006, 07:24:46 PM »
"I'm...sorry?"

This part made me giggle, but then my jaw hung open for the rest of the story.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2006, 10:34:14 PM »
Oh maaaannn! I thought they were finally gonna get together then it got worse....U sure know how to keep us on our toes. I could barely blink while i reading this. It was intenssseee. Great job once again *glomps*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2006, 03:02:05 AM »
Ho.....................ly..............:o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2006, 11:31:09 AM »
ah sorry I never got to say this before but part 11 was my favourite chapter of the whole story!! it's just so good !  and everytime i read it i become like this :cry:  yet I love it !

oh and because you mentioned it earlier I kept listening to Zutto suki de ii desu ka when reading the story:D   the song lyrics really do go so well with it!

great update! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2006, 11:41:14 AM »
I LOVE the update!!! YOU LEFT IT THERE!! OH GOD!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT!!

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for writing out all the ideas you get. It was so cool to read them all. It seems you did a lot of planning and everything fell in nicely. I hadnt seen those pictures of Aya and Miki before so thank you - I finally got to see them!! They look so peaceful together!! Its super cute!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Part 12
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2006, 07:44:43 AM »
Part 12

A few days later. April 10th. Dokimiki Night (unaired show)

Aya entered the radio station that was about fifteen minutes away from TV Tokyo and about twenty from her apartment. She first stopped and sat down in the lobby area, thinking of what to do. She regretted going there, she had no reason to come but she knew why she was there. It's the same building where she does her own radio show, but there was no show to do tonight. She walked along casually trying not to look suspicious. Staff members recognized her and greeted her as she walked by. She just now past the room where her own radio show was held and kept walking straight. She passed several other rooms and then she finally reached the room she was looking for at the end of the hall. She stared at the sign in front of the door, focusing on one single word that began with "M". Just as she was about to enter a figure down the hall headed toward her direction. Aya panicked and jumped behind a huge potted plant in the corner. She peeked through the leaves. The person was practically buried in the oversized hoodie sweater he or she was wearing and did not see Aya hiding. She immediately recognized the sweater, one that she had given to her. She was compelled to follow her inside, several minutes later, that is.

"Ah, Matsuura-san?" A staff member recognized her. "Miki's about to start her show soon, should I tell her you're here?"

"No!" Aya answered immediately. "I mean, it's ok. Could I just watch from the production room?" The staff member nodded at her request and let her in the room. She surprised everyone with her entrance. She put her finger to her lips and told them not to mind her. She sat behind the huge console board. She never really seen this part of the studio yet it always fascinated her with the many switches, buttons, and knobs. How do they know what to press? She wondered and then turned her attention to the huge window in front of her. It was the only thing separating her and Miki, who has buried herself in her arms on the desk just several feet away from her. She didn't look so good, Aya thought and felt the bad feelings returning again. What am I doing here? Aya realized. She figured it was her cue to leave before something happens but it was too late, the show was about to begin. She remained seated next to the other radio staff who paid no attention to her, as she had requested. At least it was dim in there, she thought, hoping Miki wouldn't notice her.

"Are you ready?" Asked the radio producer. "Please test the mic." There was a silence. "Um, Fujimoto-san?"

Miki sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Oh, sorry." She apologized.

"Could you test the mic, please?"

Miki nodded and leaned toward the mic. "Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3." She said in perfect English and the producer gave her the thumbs up.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

She nodded indifferently as she got ready to start her radio show. She was clearly not in the mood to do it but at least she didn't have to make herself up for it. She pulled back her hood and shook her long hair out. She put on her headphones and waited for the cue. She was informed earlier that she'll be having a guest on the show which was rare. She wondered who it could be. A warning light flashed before her as one of the radio staff began to countdown.

"San, ni, ichi." He said and the red sign of the words "On Air" went on. The playback of the introduction followed.

Morning Musume...Fujimoto Miki no...Dokimiki...Night! It said followed by some electronic music. The producer waved his hand and Miki began to speak.

"Good evening everyone! I'm Miki Fujimoto." She said in a rather chippered voice. Another good thing about the radio, Miki thought, is that she could pretend to sound cheerful when she was not. Tonight was one of them. "Eh, what should I talk about tonight? Hmmm. Last minute things? Don't you hate that? I do and I've seen it happen several times. Whether it's doing something last minute or telling something to someone at the last minute. I mean, what if you had something really important to tell to that someone but you've waited too long to tell them and now it's too late? No good. So I say, don't wait too long to do something, especially if it's very important, especially if it's something that could affect the rest of your life. Sometimes, you may never have that chance to do it again." She paused for several seconds.

Aya bit her lip trying to overcome the guilt and tears that were forming. She knew that comment was directed to her. Ok, I deserved that. She thought. At this point Miki still hasn't noticed Aya's presence was just a thin clear wall away and continued talking.

"Ok, then. Now we have a letter from a listener, Iishi-chan. She says: Dear Fujimoto-san, how does it feel to be under the leadership of Yaguchi-san these past few months after Iida-san's graduation? What would you do if you were leader? I would also like to request your friend, Matsuura-san's new single. I love it! *heart* *heart*" Miki nearly scoffed at that last few sentences but she couldn't do anything about it. She finished off the rest of the letter and answered the question.

"Well, as you know, Morning Musume has gone through many changes throughout the years. We've had three leaders, starting with Nakazawa Yuko-san. Yaguchi Mari-san, hmm, it has been almost three months, right? Yeah, three months or so since she became leader. She is definitely different from Iida Kaori-san. At first she found it difficult to take the position of leader which is understandable especially when it's something you've never done before. But she eventually caught on with the help of others and Tsunku-san, of course." Miki cleared her throat as she continued. "Yaguchi-san's a hard worker, though sometimes it seems like she has so much to do. She can be too busy but she's always there when you need her. She may be little but she does a lot of big things and I admire that. And I hope that one day, when I or if I become leader I would be as good of a leader as she is and the ones before me. Oh, that reminds me, Nakazawa-san once told me that I reminded her of her when she was my age. Who knows? Maybe I'll be a leader like her. Is that a good thing?" She managed to break a little giggle here after all the seriousness. She then paused for a few seconds. "Ok! I hope that answers your question Iishi-chan, and here's your request: Matsuura Aya's 'Zutto Suki de ii Desu ka?'" She looked up at the producer through the glass to cue the song and it began to play. Just before that Aya had ducked away from Miki's sight, pretending to tie her shoes only she wasn't wearing shoes but boots that had no laces to tie. She peeked up to see that Miki has buried her head in her arms again.

Miki hoped the listeners will buy that little sappy speech she gave just now, although she meant most of it. Aya's song was making her depressed yet she endured it only because it was Aya. It has only been ten minutes of the show and she wished it was over already. She took off her headphones, got up, and indicated to the staff that she'll be out for a minute. Aya watched her exit the room and proceeded to follow her. She watched Miki enter the restroom down the hall and wondered whether she should go talk to her or not. From the way Miki looked back in the studio it doesn't seem like talking to her would make anything better, especially since that day which was the last time she talked to her and could very well be the last time she'll ever talk to her. Just give up, Aya. She said in her head discouragingly. Several minutes later Miki emerges from the restroom and is heading back toward her direction. Aya retreats back behind the potted plant, cursing at herself for being stupid for hiding from Miki. She heard Miki's footsteps stopping midway and heard her say something.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Miki asked.

Thinking her cover was blown, Aya almost came out from her hiding place when she realized it wasn't her that Miki was talking to.

"Geez, hello to you, too." Answered another voice. Aya peeked through the leaves again and saw a figure in front of Miki, their back facing Aya. It looked like a guy from the baggy pants and baseball cap. He didn't seem like any of the staff she knew. She wondered where Miki knows him from.

"Rika doesn't have a show today, huh? So why are you here?" Miki asked.

"I'm not here to see her." Answered the other person. Aya listened to their rather short and bitter conversation. She finally recognized the voice of the other person whose gender she had mistaken (many times), but it wasn't her fault. What is she doing here? She wondered. She listened to them but wished she hadn't for things were being revealed to her that made her skin crawl.

"Well I have no business with you, so if you don't mind I have to get back to my show." Miki said sternly as she entered the studio again leaving the other person outside. Aya heard the other person chuckle as she followed Miki into the studio several seconds later.

"I can't believe her." Aya whispered angrily. She finally crept out from behind the plant and proceeded to go back inside too but the red light outside the door indicated the show was back on air. Disappointed, Aya could now only wait outside.

"That was Matsuura Aya-san's 'Zutto Suki de ii Desu ka?' It's been doing well on the charts since last month. Good for her." Miki spoke into the mic as she moved on to the next subject. "Ok! This is something different on the show. A slight change from the usual, but change is good sometimes, right? Tonight we have a special guest and I'm a bit nervous because I rarely get guests on my show. I wonder who it is, ne? Let's bring them out."

As Miki skimmed through the cards in her hand she realized who it was and let out a big Hell no! inside her head. She said nothing for a few solid seconds from the shock of it and realized she had to continue talking.

"Right...Our guest tonight is none other than my fellow Gatas team mate and Morning Musume's subleader, Yoshizawa Hitomi-san!"

Suddenly Yossi enters the studio and sits down a few feet away from Miki. She slipped on her headphones over her baseball cap and leaned into the mic. "Good evening everyone! I'm Hitomi Yoshizawa, captain of Gatas Brilhantes HP! Nice to be here tonight." She announced with great energy.

"W-what a surprise." Miki stuttered, her face beginning to form a glare.

"Yes, it is, huh? Glad to be here." Yossi added and smirked at Miki.

Miki returned her smirk with a fake smile and looked down at the cards in her hand. From what she read, Yossi was there to talk about Gatas Brilhantes and the upcoming tournament. There were questions on the card she was suppose to ask her. So she did just that, going by the card simply asking Yossi the questions while she answered. Nothing fancy, no elaboration, not a pause or stutter, just cut and dry questioning and answering. And so concludes the rather plain and short interview. Out of the corner of her eye, Miki could see the producer gesturing at her to continue talking for there was plenty of time before the next segment. She rolled her eyes and sighed, trying to come up with something else while she and Yossi stared each other down murderously.

"So," Miki started. "I hear there's a special day coming soon."

"Yes, how nice of you to remember my birthday. I'll be turning twenty!" Yossi cheered.

Miki gave another fake smile. "Planning anything special, now that you'll soon be officially an adult?" Not that there's anything you haven't done already. She finished in her head.

"Hmm, I haven't thought of anything, really. Maybe a small get together with some friends. I suppose my family might have something too."

"Get together, huh?" Miki purposefully emphasized in the wrong way. "With Rika-chan, maybe? Or Maichin? Ayaka-san? Or..."

"Or you?" Yossi countered. She knew she struck a nerve in Miki for her face was starting to fume.

UGH! Miki thought as she imagined Yossi putting a mark on her imaginary scoreboard Yossi: 1, herself: 0. Miki couldn't think fast enough to get her back and changed the subject.

"So, our new single's going to be released this month." Miki said, still affected by Yossi's blow at her.

"Yes! 'Osaka koi no Uta' It'll be our first single without Iida-san and it'll be the last single with Rika-chan." Yossi replied, smirking ever so slightly.

"That's right. And so goes another example of the changes that Morning Musume goes through. Yossi, you say a monologue in the beginning of this song. Could you recite some of it for us right now?" She asked apathetically.

"Sure." Yossi replied and cleared her throat. "Ahem. Itsumo zutto issho yatta kara kizukahen katta...nande..." Suddenly Miki bursts out laughing, interrupting Yossi's monologue (on purpose). Yossi sneered at her asking, "Eh? What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry." Miki cracked up. "You just sound funny talking in Kansai dialect. Don't you think it's funny that Tsunku-san made us sing this song this way?"

"It is different." Yossi went along. "I had to practice it so many times. You remember during the making of the PV how many times I messed up the monologue?"

"Uh huh," Miki answered lightly and rambled on without thinking. "Yea, Rika-chan must've been tired holding on to you, but you didn't mind though 'cause you had your face right next to her--" She stopped herself. "...her." She ended abruptly. "Oops, didn't mean to give the PV away." She then said rather sarcastically. "Everyone, be sure to buy it April 27th, ok? Now then I think we should play a preview of the song for everyone, what do you say?"

"Let's." Yossi answered, staring at Miki ferociously.

"Saa, here it is, Morning Musume's 26th single 'Osaka koi no Uta'. Jyan!" Miki gestured for them to cue the song and it started playing. Miki took off her headphones and grinned slyly celebrating her comeback but it was suddenly dashed when Yossi spoke to her.

"Got a problem, Fujimoto?" Yossi sneered.

"I think it's quite obvious." Miki answered.

"You think you're so slick? You better watch your mouth. I could ruin you like that." She snapped her fingers. "I already know your weaknesses, Fujimoto. I've got you once, literally."

"That's it!" Miki shot up from her chair and threatened Yossi with her fist.

"Are you trying to start this again? You know what happened last time." Yossi scoffed.

Miki lowered her fist. She knew with her current mental and physical state that she was not able to take on Yossi again. She slammed her fist on the desk and then ordered the radio staff to "Stop the song!", but it continued playing. "I said turn it off now!" She barked and the music finally stopped.

"Is something wrong, Fujimoto?" Asked the producer.

"Yeah! I don't want to continue the show." She answered.

"Why not?"

"I cannot continue it with her here." Miki yelled, pointing at Yossi.

"You better watch where you're pointing." Yossi growled, slapping away Miki's hand from her face. They both were standing up now and in each other's faces, bumping into each other's shoulders, and eyeing each other down. "Come on, then." Yossi was giving her the go ahead.

"Look, whatever issues you two have resolve it some other time. Let's just move on to the next segment. We can edit this part later." The producer absurdly suggested.

"No! I'm through!" She bent down and bellowed into the mic, "Oyasumikitty! Goodnight!" She then stomped out of the studio.

----

"Yaa, yuu, yooooo." Aya mimiced Miki's "vocal exercises". The light outside the door still glowed red as she impatiently waited for it to turn off. "Yaa, yuu, yoo-kyaaa!" She suddenly screamed as the door flung open and out came a raging Miki who did not notice Aya standing on the opposite wall across the door. "Ah, Miki?" She squeaked. Just as she was about to run after her, Yossi also came out and the two finally meet.

"Ayaya?" Yossi was surprised to see her. Aya glanced at her up and down and then started to run after Miki. She had already lost her at a corner and tried to catch up though it was hard to run in her boots. As if anything else could slow her down further, her phone had rang. She answered it while continuing to run.

"Hello?" She answered and then stopped in her tracks completely. Her face bore a concerned look for the frantic caller on the other end. "Calm down. What happened? What's wrong?" She listened while looking out for Miki but she had long disappeared from her sight. Aya turned her attention back to the caller. "Oh, my god!" She exclaimed. "You too?"

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2006, 09:38:35 AM »
I'm left hanging at 2 parts and both connected to cellphones :lol:
Who was Aya talking to at Miki's apartment and then again when looking for Miki? And boy these 2 chapters were long and good. Kept me intrigued with every word.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Shikakui Vision (Sonecity Mix)