JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Haado Gei - Young Man

Author Topic: The Goto Maki Thread (後藤真希)  (Read 147572 times)

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Re: The Official Maki Goto Thread
« Reply #720 on: December 07, 2007, 04:43:05 AM »
i don't blame her brother (too much).

she was on the road to leaving anyways apparently.

i will always support her though! she's an amazing singer and a beauty! :inlove:

Yeah. It was really just an unfortunate coincidence that her leaving was officially announced right after her brother's arrest. I hate this misconception that UFA kicked her out because of her brother. If that was true, then she would been out of H!P in 2001 when her brother was first caught doing something doinky (I think it was drinking or smoking underage? I don't remember well).

I wish her luck though.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #721 on: December 12, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »
How have I never come across this before?

Maki's Glass no Pumps with Ayaka and Mai

Things like that are really making me miss Maki  :cry:
The only problem I have with this is that those two aren't singing :(

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #722 on: December 12, 2007, 10:43:48 PM »
Odds are she won't resurface until he brother is sentenced to prison, and then add like six months....

Poor Maki, her idiot brother is ruining them.

They are saying he did robberies TEN times. This is getting nasty.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »
If not because of his evil brother, why is UFA  letting Goto go in the first place? I thought she's selling rather well comparing to other H!P-artists...
coot is ctz

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2007, 04:10:27 PM »
If not because of his evil brother, why is UFA  letting Goto go in the first place? I thought she's selling rather well comparing to other H!P-artists...

It´s also her choice, once her contract ends, she can choose to re-sign with them or not; in this case, she´s been having ártistic differences´with H!P for years now. They want a certain image for her, she wants another.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Goto Maki Thread
« Reply #725 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:26 PM »
Her blog has been updated! http://blog.gotomaki.net/

If you can't get in the first time, just refresh the page.

credit to OnePanda @jpm

Offline Cyrano84

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #726 on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »
Anyone in LA seen Maki around?  :lol:
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research. - Wilson Mizner

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #727 on: March 25, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »
whoa!
my original fav member is BACK!!!!!
for the first time ever, i wish i lived in LA....
PS okaerinasai gocchin!!!

edit: the banner on her blog is now my desktop pic.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:26:04 PM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline dracko

« Reply #728 on: March 28, 2008, 04:55:55 PM »
Maki pretty much told us where she is, or has been and will be again.....
Her post mentions "Dance Choreographer, Rob Vinson".  A little googling reveals that his dance studio is on Washington blvd near sepulveda. The Url for his studio (or where he teaches, whatever) is:  yourneighborhoodstudio.com

SOooooo..... for us LA fans, we know know , more or less, where we can find her.

Scroll down to Rob's Bio  here  http://yourneighborhoodstudio.com/Instructors.html  and you see that he has worked with and around j artists, so this is definitely him....

Paparazzi anyone? Maki stalking ? XD

I tracked down Maki and Momusu when they were I Hawaii, I bet I can track Maki in my own home turf.
Odds are that she will be at a night club in Hollywood this weekend, especially seeing how she is training in western dances like hip hop and krump...... Hllywood Blvd should be an interesting cruise this saturday. And she IS 22, so while she MIGHT NOT get the VIP treatment here like she would in Japan, she CAN get into all the clubs, so checking out the lines might be fruitful...

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #729 on: March 28, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »
^ Say Hi from us, but don't stalk like in 'follow everywhere'

Aside from that... hip hop, hm, not really my kind of music.

Offline dracko

« Reply #730 on: March 29, 2008, 08:22:52 AM »
No worries, Im not a crazy wota or an LA style paparazzi.

This is my vid when I caught momusu in hawaii:

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #731 on: March 31, 2008, 08:08:48 PM »
 :muffin:
yatta.. gocchin is back.......
agghhh.. i wish i were in LA..... if i were there, i would have been deliberately bump into her  :wub:....
talking, taking pictures and asking for her autograph......

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #732 on: March 31, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »
agghhh.. i wish i were in LA..... if i were there, i would have been deliberately bump into her  :wub:....

/Begin fantasy

I think that if I had the chance to bump into her, I'd act completely casual, not ask for pictures or her autograph, and just have a normal conversation with her. And we'd hit it off so well that she'd give me her email address or phone number or both and we'd keep in touch and become friends! Then one day, months down the road, I'd finally confess to her that I knew who she was the whole time. And she would marvel that I treated her like a person instead of an idol, and love me for it.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

/End fantasy

SOooooo..... for us LA fans, we know know , more or less, where we can find her.

I'm almost so jealous that I could hate you.  :lol:

Offline satrain18

« Reply #733 on: April 08, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »

/Begin fantasy

I think that if I had the chance to bump into her, I'd act completely casual, not ask for pictures or her autograph, and just have a normal conversation with her. And we'd hit it off so well that she'd give me her email address or phone number or both and we'd keep in touch and become friends! Then one day, months down the road, I'd finally confess to her that I knew who she was the whole time. And she would marvel that I treated her like a person instead of an idol, and love me for it.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

/End fantasy

You probably need an interpreter on hand.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #734 on: April 09, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »
^ unfort, it would seem that way..even though she could be singing in English ;)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #735 on: April 09, 2008, 06:42:03 AM »

/Begin fantasy

/End fantasy

You probably need an interpreter on hand.

You're assuming I don't speak Japanese.  :bingo: ...And I don't. So you're probably right.  :lol: But I am learning, so here's to learning enough to converse with Gocchin before I bump into her!  :heart: And she could just teach me the rest.  :yep:

^ unfort, it would seem that way..even though she could be singing in English ;)

She can sing to me in any language she wants anytime.  :wub:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »
A news clip about Maki.  One of the photos shows her at the MTV Awards.  I dunno if it's a recent photo or not.  Theres a bit at the end about Kago and her Hong Kong movie as well.
http://sharebee.com/26da50a4 (the date of the file is wrong, I think it it should be 26th)

There's no videoclips of her in the video, just a few photos...

Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #737 on: April 27, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »
^ How old is the first picture? I haven't been following this lately so it might be old news but the newspaper in the first pic asks "Avex iseki ka" (= "Transfer to Avex?"). That's just a rumor, right? 
:?

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #738 on: April 27, 2008, 06:58:15 PM »
^ First pic is from her arrival, and yes its just a rumor about Avex.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #739 on: May 04, 2008, 08:19:45 AM »
Can't find the origional thread anymore...

Some news about Yuuki's trial (link from JPM new thread): http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20080502-354863.html

Bablefish translation:
The Tokyo Shibuya Ku wealth the September last year, beating the guard at construction site of the valley, assuming, that you took the copper wire, Yutaka Niiyama who accuse of a crime to burglar 致 scar (21) the well wood 拓 弥 (21) the first trial of both defendants was done on the 1st, Tokyo district court (the Takahashi Tetsu President of the Court) with thickly. 祐 tree Defendant original EE JUMP Goto (21) crime partner. According to written indictment and the like as for 3 people September 27th last year early dawn, wealth the electric wire 12 bundle (approximately 190,000 Yen suitable) after taking, beating the man guard on building constructive site of the valley, the doubt which makes the serious injury of complete cure 1 month owe.  As for this day Defendant Goto appeared in court the witness. Be able to provide the place where you explain for the first time by your concerning consecutive incident “because 'there is no gold, keeping accompanying (in the burglar,)' with there was the telephone from well wooden you. Beating the guard was not yourself and [te] well wooden you” and portion of crime was denied. As for well handguard announcement of one side “beating and binding the guard Goto. Why, lie was refuted being attached?” that, insistence traced the parallel line inside the companion.     
Something about first day he can speak in the trial and a bit about how the assault part went??

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Haado Gei - Young Man