JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika & Shibata Ayumi - Be Happy! Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: Justice, Death and the Fool  (Read 17984 times)

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
Justic, Death and the Fool
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 10:47:39 PM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;236490

“You know, there’s another place I can stick this.” Yui waved the thermometer threateningly.

XDDDDDD XDXDXDXDXD

My dad used to measure my temperature in that right spot as a child, and good lord how I hated it :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2006, 12:04:38 AM »
That's so invasive, urgh. *shudders*

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2006, 06:12:38 AM »
Im sorry I have been a bad fan...

You have offically turned me into a W lover..gosh, they are so hot. I appreciate it :D

I love the story. I love the professional touch in your writing even ifyou say its bad. This story rocks my socks drawer..

I love the thermomiter joke and Im happy you put it in 'c instead of Fareinheit cause thats just stupid :P

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2006, 09:12:14 PM »
wo! very nice fic!
It's fun to see them learning about their powers...
It feels like 'heroes' but with a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better casting! >_<
I realy look forward the next chapter! ^_^
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2006, 02:25:37 AM »
°C is not my thing, but since it is Japan, I was like, 'What's cold in Celsius? >.<' So I just picked a low number.

I feel bad about not watching Heroes. I really liked the plotline and I promised myself that I was going to watch it when it came on. That lasted about three episodes and then I said 'Screw it.' and signed on here.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2006, 02:47:53 PM »
ah! the truth comes out!!

7°C is like 44°F
0°C is ...32°F

:D

(I love rndmn like kazitakato, SeeYa and Yuuyami like cheese)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: Aww..

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2006, 05:22:41 PM »
Hmm, another filler chapter... At least it's something, right?

“Go on without me!” Nono stretched her hand out towards Aibon from her place face down on the floor, “I’ll be fine but you have to live! Go! Forget about me! Ah.” Nono sighed and placed her head down on the scratchy carpet, hearing Aibon’s giggles above her.

“You idiot, it’s only another three feet to our dressing room. Get up.” Aibon grabbed Nono’s outstretched arm and started dragging her, ignoring her cries of pain.

“Oh god! My arm! It’s gonna fall off!” Suddenly Nono was dropped and she realized that she was at the threshold of the dressing room. Nonchalantly, Nono stood, dusted herself off, and entered the room, gesturing Aibon inside before closing the door. For a minute they just stared at each other.

“So, you wanna do it?” Aibon finally suggested. Nono immediately beamed.

“Yes, sir!” And for a while there was no more talking.

A knock at the door interrupted their activities, “Did you lock the door?” Aibon asked, slightly alarmed; if that was Eri…

“If I didn’t, we’re about to give someone extreme brain trauma.” Nono chuckled quietly from her place on top of Aibon. The door handle jiggled frantically, but the door didn’t budge. Both sighed in relief and the knocker became impatient, rattling the whole door frame with their knocks.

Ignoring them, Nono and Aibon searched leisurely for their upper wear, taking their time putting their shirts back on. “We should just answer the door half dressed and see what happens.” Aibon giggled.

“What!? Jeez!” Nono threw open the door, pretending to be pissed and almost sending Eri to the ground. The frightened turtle looked up from where Reina had caught her and started to whimper.

“Um, we were going to go eat and maybe meet up with the others later.” Reina braved, setting Eri back on her feet.

Giggling, Aibon patted Nono on the head, “She was just eating, but I’m sure we’re both still hungry.” The two rokkies were confused when Nono started to giggle uncontrollably.

“So, are we just gonna grab a snack in the cafeteria?” Nono wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, finally coming down.

“Yeah.” Reina raised an eyebrow at the two, a little weirded out.

----Wish me Happy Birthday my minions!

Loser87

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2006, 06:30:55 PM »
XDXDXDXD
Perv..Must save my virgin eyes!!! *see's my school..*nevermind... >=T
fillers are better than nothing no? :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 06:33:48 PM by Loser87 »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »
Happy belated birthday m'dear Rndmn~!

May your wild fantasies come true :]

Love the mini "Ah! My Virgin Eyes!" plot. What a classic XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:41 AM »
Thank you for the birthday wish. I didn't get my fantasy but I did get a tattoo. It's blue... ^o^

“Hey.” Asami Kimura leaned her hip against the table beside where Erika was sitting, crossing her arms loosely and keeping her back to Yui and Rika, on the other side of the table.

“Hey.” Erika replied, raising her eyebrows in greeting. They didn’t usually play the hey game, but what the hell?

“You know,” Asami started shyly, “There’s something different about you today. Something…. charming.” Behind her, Yui choked on her soda and Rika almost spewed water out of her nose. Erika was cool as a cucumber, though.

“Oh, you mean I’m not charming normally?” She gave the shorter girl a sexy half smile, watching her blush.

“I didn’t mean it like that.” Asami was quick to say, placing a hand on Erika’s shoulder and leaning towards her a little.

“Well, you still hurt my feelings.” Erika placed her hand over her heart and the smile turned into a cute pout.

“How about, if you’re not busy later, I make it up to you? Say, over dinner?” Starting to feel a little jealous, Yui growled lowly in her throat. The sound was ignored.

“Hmm, sounds good. Meet me here after work and we’ll go somewhere.” Erika’s pout turned back into the half smile and she watched Asami scamper away happily.

“What the hell?” Yui exclaimed as soon as Asami was out of hearing range.

“I don’t know,” Erika gave a goofy grin, “but that was cool. Though a little weird, it was like somebody confident took over my mouth.”

Rika was still staring wide-eyed, “You just, totally, with Asami, totally.”

“Don’t strain yourself.” Erika tapped her leader’s head lightly, somewhat snapping her out of her daze.

“I didn’t even know you two were interested in each other like that.” Yui sulked, her lower lip sticking out childishly.

“She’s cute and we are friends, at the least. Why shouldn’t I like her?” It seemed to be a challenge; Erika tilted her head down and gave Yui an intense look from under her eyelashes.

“I don’t care; I’m just saying that it’s weird for her to suddenly ask you out.”

“If you don’t care, then why are we talking about it?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“Just because!”

“Shut up!” Rika slapped her hands on the table, “Yui, Erika’s old enough to make her own decisions, no matter how stupid and Erika, Yui only cares because she wishes you’d take her out! Jeez!”

For a moment, it was silent, Yui and Erika staring each other down from across the table. Then Erika blinked deliberately, “You want some cake? I’ll buy.”

“Yeah, that sounds nice.” Yui was all smiles again.

----Because I just had to do it. Remember that nothing is as it seems when it comes to their powers. Or something mysterious like that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 05:31:01 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2006, 12:08:15 PM »
AHAHAHAH!! That last bit is great, made me laugh and hurt my sides something cronic.

Sorry I havent been the best blindless worshipper but I have been busy. .. I still love ya~

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2006, 10:06:18 AM »
Omg. there is a show starting on TV next year that looks like this story

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2006, 11:20:56 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;255119
Omg. there is a show starting on TV next year that looks like this story
What's it called?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2006, 01:18:19 AM »
Awww, Yui's jealousy <3

Write more or I come after you with weaponry :]

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2006, 06:32:06 AM »
Quote from: Yuuyami;255655
Awww, Yui's jealousy <3

Write more or I come after you with weaponry :]
Now now, Violence is never the answer... unless you let people join in on the fun :twisted:!!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2006, 07:11:21 AM »
I haven't written anything new in a while. Haven't had the time, what with the need to sleep every couples of days interupting my busy schedule.

“Hey, look! It’s Biyuuden!” Nono screamed sarcastically running over to their table. Erika and Yui didn’t look up from their cake, “Can I have your autographs?”

Aibon smacked the back of Nono’s head lightly, “Idiot, sit down.” Eri and Reina wisely kept silent, taking places at the end of the table and away from the battlefield.

“So what’s going on?” Nono asked lightly, taking a seat next to Rika and feeling Aibon sit down next to her.

“Erika has a date.” Yui replied cattily, glaring over a forkful of cake. Erika didn’t twitch.

“Oh yeah? Anyone we know?” Aibon perked up at the mention of gossip.

“Asami.” Erika said lightly, taking another bite of cake.

“Kon Kon!?” Eri almost screamed, eyes bulging. The other three also adopted various looks of surprise.

“Other Asami.” Erika replied flatly, giving Eri a sideways glare.

“Oh.” Eri laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head; Aibon and Nono sighed in relief, while Reina looked a little disappointed.

“Anyway, I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday.” Rika cleared her throat and turned to Nono, “What happened yesterday?”

“Um, I dunno. It was really strange, like, one minute, I’m pulling Mako-chan out of her chair and the next I’m swimming through downtown Tokyo and then climbing the side of a building. The only thing I really remember are the voices.”

“Voices?” Makoto asked blandly, coming up behind Nono and propping herself on the older girl’s head. Everyone on that side of the table, except Nono, jumped in surprise.

“Yeah.” Nono went on as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, “I couldn’t really understand what was being said because it was in English, but they were telling me to go in that direction.”

“Who cares about your schizoid experiences?” Miki and Yossui joined the others at the now crowded table, “We want to know what that thing was, where it went and how the hell it went there.”

“I’m not sure. If I had to guess, I’d say he was a Dark One, but I don’t think they all look like that. As for where he went, well, he’s here.” Nono tapped her temple with two fingers, “It’s weird; I can feel him moving around.”

“That is weird.” Nono suddenly heard Eri’s voice, but when she turned to the girl, Eri was taking a long drink from a glass of water. More curiousness, hmm.

“Gaaahh! This sucks!” Aibon’s voice rang out loudly, making Nono jump, bumping Makoto, and Eri choke and cough. The others gave them strange looks as they both turned in alarmed to Aibon, who hadn’t spoken, and then to each other. What the hell?

“Hmm, maybe you really are going crazy and it’s just contagious.” Miki raised an eyebrow at Nono, inching her chair backwards. Nono just nodded, maybe it was insanity.

“Okay, well, break time’s over. We have to get back to work.” Yossui stood from the table and motioned the other Musume to get going. After that, everyone went their separate ways, promising to meet up later. Until then, the idol life beckons.

----For my peoples. I love and crave positive reinforcement. Like a puppy...

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2006, 07:16:52 AM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd;255747

“That is weird.” Nono suddenly heard Eri’s voice, but when she turned to the girl, Eri was taking a long drink from a glass of water. More curiousness, hmm.

----For my peoples. I love and crave positive reinforcement. Like a puppy...

interesting - Eri the communicator? XD
J'aime le fromage.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2006, 07:24:56 PM »
Tsuji the mind reader. Hope she doesn't get her head blown up like in scanners.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »
Eiy Eiy Eiy!! How come it takes Yuuyami's threats over my love and affection to get u to write another chapter? Wtf man, wtf...
just messing. Welcome home. I missed you

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika & Shibata Ayumi - Be Happy! Koi no Yajirobee