JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamiki Aya - Ashita no Tame ni

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 315626 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2007, 12:35:23 AM »
well, if it's true, then i hope her the best and congratulations!  i hope the man she marry will treat her right.  although i dunno the man, but judging from the stories, he's sucha player.  hope those times had pass and he will actually love her and give her a good life. 
not really much to say about the subject now...  it's been a long time now...

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2007, 05:09:28 AM »
 :tama-mad: yeah leave her alone man

Offline STEPyou

« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2007, 01:13:33 PM »
2ch has some new rumors. The latest ones have become a reality subsequently. Why is no one posting them? Some time ago people used to comment them, but the thread is very dead lately despite there are a lot of them out there! And most of them will probably become true eventually as it's all about releases and stuff. I don't wanna post them because I use a translator that could mislead anyone including myself so I prefer some proper Japanese reader posting all the 2ch stuff and share it here, please, some of them would engage us in interesting discussions haha :D

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »
More than half of them are baseless, really, so posting random rumors would just turn into a lot of "what ifs". :lol: If there's a source and the rumor is a potential hot topic, I'll usually post it in here.

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: December 26, 2007, 08:18:24 AM »
2ch has some new rumors. The latest ones have become a reality subsequently. Why is no one posting them? Some time ago people used to comment them, but the thread is very dead lately despite there are a lot of them out there! And most of them will probably become true eventually as it's all about releases and stuff. I don't wanna post them because I use a translator that could mislead anyone including myself so I prefer some proper Japanese reader posting all the 2ch stuff and share it here, please, some of them would engage us in interesting discussions haha :D

You could post a link so we could read it please?

Offline BomberG

« Reply #225 on: December 27, 2007, 06:33:31 PM »
I think Tsunku might using °C-ute and Buono's popularity to gain more sales for Berryz and Momusu by releasing this close. I mean, last time °C-ute's single sold extremely well and I think that's part of the reason Berryz' single sold so well, it made the Berriwota competitive and they bought the single.
which is very shortsighted and a quickfix method .. even to the untrain eye ..

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #226 on: January 02, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
Alright, a baseless rumor for you kids.

Someone among the H!P Eggs will be the "successor" to Ayaya. That is, someone will make a solo debut. Let's speculate.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2008, 07:31:26 AM »
^ Risako :lol:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »
^ Risako's not an egg though.  I have no idea, but I think most of you will say Kikawa Yuu. :D

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2008, 09:13:25 AM »
from the Eggs ??  who ??  hmmm ...............

but I think most of you will say Kikawa Yuu. :D

....... actually, no XD 

I don't think she's ready ..... yet ^_^

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #230 on: January 02, 2008, 09:20:46 AM »
Watch it be Ogawa Saki or Maeda Yuuka.. OR KANON!!!! :D

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: January 02, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »
Another rumor:

Quote from: a music writer
[A] certain member of ℃-ute has been decided to be going to finally debut solo next year.
He's probably meaning in 2008.

http://news.ameba.jp/domestic/2008/01/9806.html

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #232 on: January 02, 2008, 09:38:49 AM »
Two words: Okai Chisato. 'nuff said.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:54 AM »
[A] certain member of ℃-ute has been decided to be going to finally debut solo next year.

:lol:  Suzuki Airi  :lol:    but is she ready ??

hope she'll stay in ℃-ute ......
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 09:57:47 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline BomberG

« Reply #234 on: January 02, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
well if you have the tallen its better to leave HP early

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #235 on: January 02, 2008, 12:08:39 PM »
Another rumor:

http://news.ameba.jp/domestic/2008/01/9806.html

"Congratulations! You won best new artist. For next year, one of you will go solo so we will have the chance to win it again." :grin:

Maimi has a collab with Nacchi
Airi is in Buono!
Mai has a collab with Koharu
Saki and Chisato are in the Athena unit
Erika and Kanna = Tsuugaku vector girls

Maimi and Airi are the top 2 prospects to go solo, but if I were to choose, I'd say Chisato.  :grin:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: January 02, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
Alright, a baseless rumor for you kids.

Someone among the H!P Eggs will be the "successor" to Ayaya. That is, someone will make a solo debut. Let's speculate.

Well, some names I could throw in there:
Kanon Fukuda - very young but has the whole package, and one of the Eggs with the most experience
Sayaka Kitahara - cute, seems to have a good personality, decent voice, but hasn't been especially pushed
Saki Ogawa - very young but has the whole package, has got a push
Yuuka Maeda - cute voice and looks, has got some push; however, no strong personality so far
Erina Mano - very cute, seems to easily brainwash new fans, however, she's already in Ongaku Gatas, not a strong singer
Saki Mori - a stand-out personality, a weirdo, decent voice, tries hard to be a good idol; hasn't been especially pushed

Being pushed could be a bad or good thing; when Ayaya debuted, didn't she come a bit out of nowhere? She wasn't a backdancer to anyone or the like, right? I don't actually have any idea cuz I wasn't around then. But if they want this possible successor to be a surprise, then I'd think it's not Kanon Fukuda, Saki Ogawa or anyone in Ongaku Gatas. Instead someone who has been sort of trained in silence and has only done some "obligatory" appearances, like H!P concert backdancing and the Egg concerts. But if they've wanted to advertise this successor beforehand, it's the absolute opposite situation, and someone like Kanon, Nocchi, Saki is likely.

Weird how it's easy to name some of the youngest eggs for this. Ayaya was already a young lady (in looks) when she debuted, so I dunno.

Anyway it's just a rumour, but I love to speculate! :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #237 on: January 02, 2008, 02:30:00 PM »
I can't really see any of the younger ones to go... I CAN see Kikkawa for some reason? She always seemed a little out of place with the eggs in stuff to me, and Kanon is a good choice too. I think Konatsu would do an awesome job as a soloist! So, I'm hoping for her :lol:

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »
I agree with you! Kikka does look a little out of place with the eggs. She has an alright voice but I think with training she could be good. She also has a like able factor although she seems quite. As for the soloist in C-ute I think its going to be Maimi. The reason I say her is because she is doing a duet with Nacchi. She isn't in some like random kid group she doing a duet with Nacchi!! I think Tsunku is trying to get Maimi more popularity so that he can debut her as a soloist. Maimi has a strong voice but I think she needs more training if she is to become a soloist.
Fany Power<3

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »
^But Nacchi isn't that popular anymore. If I wanted to get Maimi more known before a debut, I would put her instead in a duet with Ayaya, or even someone like Yaguchi or Ishikawa. I don't think Nacchi is popular enough anymore to make Maimi known among non-H!P fans.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamiki Aya - Ashita no Tame ni