JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - ASIAN CELEBRATION

Author Topic: The °C-ute Thread  (Read 232065 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Re: The °C-ute Thread
« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2011, 08:45:54 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #822 on: September 15, 2011, 02:15:20 PM »
Dedicated to three sensational seventeen year olds, just the kind of girls that the song was written about: :cow:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:25:41 PM by muppet »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #823 on: September 18, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
SHIT, they all 17 now? time flies. I remember Oh Niku CM lol

cool shirt airi!

I just found this interesting, HBC is a dept. store here. XD  looks like the same interview above lol, I can't understand

2011/09/08 【HBC】 VOX ℃-uteコメント出演
http://www.megavideo.com/v/ECDEG98Bc068d4f34e9536c4f0bb272e99645a392

DOWNLOAD
http://www.twitter.com/?d=A7AGRW8H   

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2011, 02:13:56 AM »
God Bless Blue Jeans!!!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #825 on: October 02, 2011, 12:21:48 AM »
C-ute in a smashing live performance demonstrate many of the skills that make them idols!! :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika:
They Sing!!
They Dance!!
They Spell!! :twothumbs
(roll tape, Johnny)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #826 on: November 16, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
Although recently posted by mbcms1000, the two performances by C-ute are a couple of years old. First, the  seven member C-ute perform Edo Temari Uta Ⅱlive, in front of non-Wota audience. A bit nervous at the start, but the girls come through with a very nice perfomance. The second song is the spin-off group known as  Suzuki and the Four Ronin, performing SHOCK!  Enjoy!  :cow:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #827 on: December 31, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #828 on: January 01, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »
^ SHAMON! MAIMI rockin the haus!!!!! Look at them pig out and sing ol school Morning musume songs:

2011年12月29日(木)14時59分maidesuga_upfrontdc_萩原舞ですが、、、なにか??

wonder what they gave Maimi?!

download
http://www.twitter.com/?d=CMUZ9MLY

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #829 on: January 14, 2012, 11:06:17 PM »
The next 'girl of the week' is actually a group...

C-ute!!

To get things started, fill in the survey:

My C-ute story:
My favourite thing about C-ute:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:

A relevant song:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:20:35 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #830 on: January 15, 2012, 12:19:36 AM »
ok let's do this~

My C-ute story:
At wota at a Berryz concert once offered to get me a free concert ticket for the "9/10 (910=kyuu-to)" concert on my next travel (I haven't been there ever since). He kind of tried to convince me to see ℃-ute
They seem to have mostly up-beat, genki and cute songs I wish Berryz would have more of again.
A memorable performance:
The (first) tap dance, because it's original

Airi's kappa and Chisato's dog appearance on berikyuu
A moment that surprised me:
graduationsssss
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
"C-ute has come" is the first that comes to mind, all the eps. Here an example:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #831 on: January 15, 2012, 05:09:32 AM »
That C-ute has come series was great.......

Mai had a difficult time, but Airi captured the hearts and minds of her targets:

°C-ute Has Come ~キュートガヤッテキタ~ - Episode 7  {with thanks to  RadiotheWorld }

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2012, 05:14:00 AM »
Now Airi has set them up, and she goes in for the Kawaii Kill!!!

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
« Reply #833 on: January 17, 2012, 10:53:41 PM »
My C-ute story: I saw Buono first I liked Airi and found out about her being apart of C-ute. I liked them so that's pretty much it.
My favourite thing about C-ute: Their awesome dance skills and great music!
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh: The time when Mai and Chisato put sugar in Maimi's bento.  :lol:
A moment that surprised me: The song Shock surprised me when I first watched it. I sat there expecting someone else to sing but nope all Airi. I didn't like her much after that. But now that's changed.
A picture that I like:
A video that I like: Anything with Kawaii Girl Japan and them.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:37:42 AM by Ambenya »

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #834 on: January 17, 2012, 11:31:00 PM »
My C-ute story:My favourite thing about C-ute: They had all become part of Hello! Project at the same time as Berryz Koubo, and had to watch Berryz form up and become successful while they had to wait their turn. Their dreams came true when they were awarded Best New Group for their song Tokkaiko Junjou. When the award was announced, the girls were in their dressing room (as minors they couldn't be working past a certain hour). When the announcer went backstage, the girls burst into tears of joy.
A memorable performance:Erika's graduation. The girls were pretty torn up, and Maimi was losing the one member who was like a big sister to her. When Erika sang Wasuretakunai Natsu, everyone was broken up, and there is a moment where she can't sing her line as she is overcome with the emotion of the moment, then the other members help her,and the audience joins in....地上の女神 梅田えりかの「忘れたくない夏」  {With thanks to notchnee  }

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #835 on: January 17, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »
A moment that made me laugh: Mai, acting like the Baws when airheaded Maimi messes up on the choreagraphy
矢島舞美&萩原舞 "Maimi shouldn´t be here" by Mai {With thanks to chissaunderrated }

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #836 on: January 18, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »
A moment that surprised me:Can't think of any, except graduations were unwelcome surprises.
A picture that I like:

A video that I like: I like this video, because it has C-ute Maximus (Erika, Kanna, and Megumi plus current five members) and it has a "home movie" feel to it. Plus the variety of vocals they had with eight members was quite impressive:

C-ute ~ Soku Dakishimete {with thanks to sakuranli1995 }

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #837 on: January 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »
Hey sorry about this being on top for an extra week, forgot about it for a couple days and then the server troubles started so I just figured I'd leave it till next week's gal.

My C-ute story:
Waaayy back in the day before C-ute debuted I used to root for them like I later rooted for H!P Eggs. There was a live perf of them performing Tanpopo's Otome Pasta that was really nice and made me like them. When C-ute's formation was announced, I also continued to enjoy their indie singles. Unfortunately, when they actually debuted, I lost interest for a good while and I still haven't fully recovered. It may have been because my favourite, Megumi Murakami, left the group at that time, but to be honest, this is the first time that this option even came to my mind, so not sure how much truth there is to it. I'm kinda getting into them more now though, I like that they have many energetic songs and obviously I never stopped liking the girls (just wasn't a HUGE fan of anyone in particular).
The energetic songs and performances, especially Airi and Maimi's stage charisma.
Last summer in Tokyo H!P concert, Airi and Maimi were very funny and Airi made me laugh so hard I was wiping my eyes. (She was doing tongue-twisters and failing)

I'm too lazy for the rest currently, it's 1am :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #838 on: February 08, 2012, 12:42:06 AM »
With Chisato directing, a behind the scenes look at C-ute is sure to be a not Quiet Riot:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #839 on: February 09, 2012, 08:51:26 AM »
^ Hey! Quiet Riot is a new member, I get it now. This same footage? They appeared on ℃-ute 2012/02/05 Hot Wave and looks like Up Front had just enough budget for one cake :P

Maimi doing her best Hulk Hogan listen pose :lol:

DOWNLOAD

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - ASIAN CELEBRATION